PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Romanians and Albanians

turbogirl
12-12-2011, 02:01 AM
There's any difference between romanians and albanians? I've heard they're related, if so, I must be related with albanians a little. I just hope I'm not related with Ushtari's mustache thou' ;) joke

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 02:12 AM
Sometimes i have confused romanians for albanians, but lets be clear:D the good looking european look alike romanians, not the mixed ones and some that look slavic.

turbogirl
12-12-2011, 02:55 AM
But I'm a mutt, I mean I'm mixed! Just 1/4 romanian, dammit I'm ugly then :( *cry*

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 03:17 AM
There's any difference between romanians and albanians? I've heard they're related, if so, I must be related with albanians a little. I just hope I'm not related with Ushtari's mustache thou' ;) joke

Religion and religiosity would be one big difference,the societies should be visible different though I've never been to Albania myself,Romanians are very conservative and religious while Albanians have other concepts on religion and the ones here,on TA, claim most Albanians aren't even religious to start with.
Another trait of Albanians I seem to come across often is "Albanian tribalism",while Romanians are individualists and family people by definition.
Visually,regarding phenotype,there shouldn't be much difference between ethnic Albanians and some Romanian phenotypes,this is mostly do to historic circumstances because ethnic Albanians and some ethnic Romanians draw their origins from Thracians(Thraco-Illyrian tribes to be more 'technical'). Though we have more "pan-European" influence in Romania for sure,also because of history,this can be seen in our cuisine as well.
As I said I don't know how the situation in Albania is personally but other differences,I think,can even be in less illustrious sectors like how crime is perceived and acted: In Romania violent crime and organized murder(as in mafia wars) are basically non-existent in public life.
Other differences are even more visible: Romanian is a Latin language(with important Old Church Slavonic elements - due to Orthodoxy it was the official language of the church and administration for centuries in Romanian lands,just like Latin was in the Catholic states of Europe),it has some tens of words that it shares with Albanian,via the thraco-illyrian substratum,but the difference is huge otherwise.

turbogirl
12-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Thanx @Unurautare ! Of course I know about the language differences and so on, but I've seen people on the internet sayin' that romanians use albanian words and that Bucharest is an albanian word for sure, something like 'beautiful I don't know what' in albanian! My mum told me that Bucharest name comes from a man called Bucor 'r something.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 04:31 AM
Thanx @Unurautare ! Of course I know about the language differences and so on, but I've seen people on the internet sayin' that romanians use albanian words and that Bucharest is an albanian word for sure, something like 'beautiful I don't know what' in albanian! My mum told me that Bucharest name comes from a man called Bucor 'r something.

The forum you're talking about(I won't mention it,I suggest you don't either) is the worse discussion forum I've ever seen,stay off it unless you want to troll hard or get trolled. It mainly sucks so much because the moderators are practically nonexistent and it doesn't require an account to make comments there,thus every anonymous yahoo can say whatever bs imaginable.
Bucharest is not an Albanian word,Bucureşti comes from Bucur,a Romanian shepherd that founded the original settlement => Bucur - eşti =
the "..."(city in this case) of Bucur.

Bucurie in Romanian means happiness.

turbogirl
12-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Dunno what forum you talk about, I've seen that on more than four 'r five, when albanians talked about romanians. Yes, Bucurie :)! Now I remember the word and something about that story my mum told me when I was little, thanx again!

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 04:51 AM
Dunno what forum you talk about, I've seen that on more than four 'r five, when albanians talked about romanians. Yes, Bucurie :)! Now I remember the word and something about that story my mum told me when I was little, thanx again!

You mentioned it before on TA,at least once,and I remember seeing a poster there who claimed Icelandic nationality who "defended Romania" against the trolls,so I guess it was you. I barely posted there though.

About Bucharest,Bucur and bucurie: Bucurie,yes,it's not hard to imagine a mother being happy to give birth and naming her son "Bucur". :)

PS You have to understand that "Balkanics" are crazy when it comes to identity(though from what I heard and read it becomes an increasingly,and dangerous,trend in Europe - I believe that it aims at destroying European identity sooner or later),they will claim everything and anyone if possible. I can expand on this subject but I think you can take my word for it,you can also check a thread on TA about "FYROMians",I posted there some relevant information: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=614355&postcount=17.

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Religion and religiosity would be one big difference,the societies should be visible different though I've never been to Albania myself,Romanians are very conservative and religious while Albanians have other concepts on religion and the ones here,on TA, claim most Albanians aren't even religious to start with.
Another trait of Albanians I seem to come across often is "Albanian tribalism",while Romanians are individualists and family people by definition.
Visually,regarding phenotype,there shouldn't be much difference between ethnic Albanians and some Romanian phenotypes,this is mostly do to historic circumstances because ethnic Albanians and some ethnic Romanians draw their origins from Thracians(Thraco-Illyrian tribes to be more 'technical'). Though we have more "pan-European" influence in Romania for sure,also because of history,this can be seen in our cuisine as well.
As I said I don't know how the situation in Albania is personally but other differences,I think,can even be in less illustrious sectors like how crime is
perceived and acted: In Romania violent crime and organized murder(as in mafia wars) are basically non-existent in public life.
Other differences are even more visible: Romanian is a Latin language(with important Old Church Slavonic elements - due to Orthodoxy it was the official language of the church and administration for centuries in Romanian lands,just like Latin was in the Catholic states of Europe),it has some tens of words that it shares with Albanian,via the thraco-illyrian substratum,but the difference is
huge otherwise.first off, this sucks because im at work and hopefuly i dont get interrupted:D

Its clearly visible only from the memebrs(balkan wise) of this forum that most all of you bring up the christianity card to identify and link yourslefs to some old european heritage and culture. Which i feel is a weak argument.
On the other hand, albanians here and IRL use religion as secondery and put no importance to our identity with it.

You stress chrstianity, same relgion you share with ethiopians south americans
caldians etc, while we stay loyal to our heritage and old exsitence, and no religion we identefy with, which i think will stand the test of time much more then religion, when it comes to preserving a race heritage and culture.

Call us tribes culture and whatever makes your case sound better but our foundation as a culture is much stronger as a culture and idendity.

As one member of apricity quted in another topic: no faith is better then blind faith.
We, albanians have faith in facts, in our history, you on the other hand keep putin all your faith in the church.
With all due respect to Jesus because i think he was a nice guy, i belive in my identity first, religions come a distant second.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 05:12 AM
first off, this sucks because im at work and hopefuly i dont get interrupted:D

Its clearly visible only from the memebrs(balkan wise) of this forum that most all of you bring up the christianity card to identify and link yourslefs to some old european heritage and culture. Which i feel is a weak argument.
On the other hand, albanians here and IRL use religion as secondery and put no importance to our identity with it.

You stress chrstianity, same relgion you share with ethiopians south americans
caldians etc, while we stay loyal to our heritage and old exsitence, and no religion we identefy with, which i think will stand the test of time much more then religion, when it comes to preserving a race heritage and culture.

Call us tribes culture and whatever makes your case sound better but our foundation as a culture is much stronger as a culture and idendity.

As one member of apricity quted in another topic: no faith is better then blind faith.
We, albanians have faith in facts, in our history, you on the other hand keep putin all your faith in the church.
With all due respect to Jesus because i think he was a nice guy, i belive in my identity first, religions come a distant second.

Sir,European Christianity is pivotal to Europeaness,this is self-evident in the polls on TA also where only 5% of the users(mainly muslims) choose that Islam is compatible with Europe. If you are a Muslim you have a sandnigger soul. If you want to try to smuggle yourself in Europe while at the same time going to Mecca and have religious institutions that are affiliated to Saudi Arabia,then good luck to you.
The most trusted institution in Romania is the Romanian Orthodox Church,it's not something I fancy with,it's a fact that everybody here is well aware of,also to foreigners that come here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Europe_belief_in_god.svg

Btw Christianity in Europe had about 2000 years of Europeans reforming it and it's specific to each country(the Romanian Orthodox Church is different from the Russian Orthodox Church,as one example). Eastern Orthodox Christianity has little to do with "Oriental Orthodox Christianity" - the one you mention in Ethiopia.

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Sir,European Christianity is pivotal to Europeaness,this is self-evident in the polls on TA also where only 5% of the users(mainly muslims) choose that Islam is compatible with Europe. If you are a Muslim you have a sandnigger soul. If you want to try to smuggle yourself in Europe while at the same time going to Mecca and have religious institutions that are affiliated to Saudi Arabia,then good luck to you.
The most trusted institution in Romania is the Romanian Orthodox Church,it's not something I fancy with,it's a fact that everybody here is well aware of,also to foreigners that come here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Europe_belief_in_god.svg

Btw Christianity in Europe had about 2000 years of Europeans reforming it and it's specific to each country(the Romanian Orthodox Church is different from the Russian Orthodox Church,as one example),Eastern Orthodox Christianity,for example,has little to do with "Oriental Orthodox Christianity" - the one you mention in Ethiopia.Again, if you are not capable to realise that i personally dont give a fuck about any religions, which you domostrate clearly your blindness here, then all pleasure of discussing anything with you in this matter is gone.

Once again, you can keep on flattering yourself by projecting that im a
sannigger soul trying to slip into your "great orthodox religion"un-notice! Lol but you wouldn't believe me how funny in some sad sense you do come
across:D
No ofense, because i do anjoy your company here for tje most part:P

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Again, if you are not capable to realise that i personally dont give a fuck about any religions, which you domostrate clearly your blindness here, then all pleasure of discussing anything with you in this matter is gone.

Once again, you can keep on flattering yourself by projecting that im a
sannigger soul trying to slip into your "great orthodox religion"un-notice! Lol but you wouldn't believe me how funny in some sad sense you do come
across:D

You "not giving a fuck about any religions" is again a big difference between you,Albanian,and me,Romanian. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute with then I'd have to conclude that your attitude is another thing that differentiate us.

Ethnic Romanians are civil,you probably know this yourself from the vlahs that live in Albania. Though I think Italians are maybe more fancy when it comes to self-control,those I've met and talked to seem uber controlled,while we Romanians are controlled but more passive.

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
You "not giving a fuck about any religions" is again a big difference between you,Albanian,and me,Romanian. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute with then I'd have to conclude that your attitude is another thing that differentiate us.

Ethnic Romanians are civil,you probably know this yourself from the vlahs that live in Albania. Though I think Italians are maybe more fancy when it comes to self-control,those I've met and talked to seem uber controlled,while we Romanians are controlled but more passive.Find one single message from me where i impose religion, any religion, on you or anyone? Please.
You however, consistantly keep playing this christianity card on every post and every thread, which i pointed out as a weak argument. Since you seem to have nothing else to rely on.
Why this sudenly makes my adittude bad? Whats so ofensive about this!?

I never ofended you, but you openly ofend me and anyone that dosnt belive on your church! how is that for contribution or intelligence or openmind on your part?

How is your adittude any diferent from those extremist arabs that will shove their religion down your throut!?

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 08:07 AM

Very good pointing that out.

Another diference is when it comes to violence: Romenians (and Polish also) alwayst go 1 on 1 (even if they know they lose), while FYRoMs/Bulgarians/Turks/Albanians/Serbs/Croats alwayst act in a very savage animal way with groups attacking single individuals.
Seen it with my own eyes, more than 50 guys&girls beating one polish man, they all acted on instinct just like bees or other gregoriuos insects forgeting their historic differences and going berserkr together. They were from the groups listed above.

Ushtari
12-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Romanians are basically long lost Albanians, so yes, you are related to my awesome mustache.

Ushtari
12-12-2011, 08:25 AM
For example:

The Fundul Moldovii people are in great majority Dinarics; a few appear Alpine, and a few others Noric. By and large, if the inhabitants of this village were transported to northern Albania and given a change of costume, few anthropologists would be able to tell the difference between the newcomers and the native tribesmen.
http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XII16.htm

Romanija je Albanija

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Ushtari stop spamming about the same thing,I already said that some of the ethnic Romanians share phenotypes with Albanians,though everything else about our peoples is like comparing...I dunno...Korea to Spain? or some other random stuff,whatever. xD

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 08:42 AM

Another diference is when it comes to violence: Romenians (and Polish also) alwayst go 1 on 1 (even if they know they lose), while FYRoMs/Bulgarians/Turks/Albanians/Serbs/Croats alwayst act in a very savage animal way with groups attacking single individuals.
Seen it with my own eyes, more than 50 guys&girls beating one polish man, they all acted on instinct just like bees or other gregoriuos insects forgeting their historic differences and going berserkr together. They were from the groups listed above.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor Honor mentality and society,the Romanian man must proves himself a man,alone. Something the Slavs and Albanians generally lack.

Honour is a primal code of behaviour that defines the duties of an individual within a social group. Margaret Visser observes that in an honour-based society "a person is what he or she is in the eyes of other people." [1] A code of honour differs from a legal code, also socially defined and concerned with justice, in that honour is implicit rather than explicit and objectified. Honour can also be distinguished from dignity, which is measured against an individual's conscience,[2] rather than against the judgement of a community[...]A man's honour, that of his wife, his family or his beloved, formed an all-important issue: the archetypal "man of honour" remained ever alert for any insult, actual or suspected: for either would impugn his honour.

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 08:50 AM

Seen it with my own eyes, more than 50 guys&girls beating one polish man, they all acted on instinct just like bees or other gregoriuos insects forgeting their historic differences and going berserkr together. They were from the groups listed above.You confusing the loyalty of albanians standing up for each other, with tribesmen menthality. Unlike ypur friends that will leave you get beat up alone, i will stick up for a friend and dy by his side.

When it comes to individualism, we define the meaning of the word, with undisputed historical facts. More so then any european country let alone the balkans.

The fact that today in albania we co-exist in harmony with three religions and ethiests combine, is an undisputed fact that we respect idividualism to a point where your dark ages menthality canot comprehend, where in your country and all around balkans all of you like bees will attack and label someone as a trator if he/she decides to believe in islam or ethiesm etc. So much for your bullshit idividualism.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 08:59 AM
You confusing the loyalty of albanians standing up for each other, with tribesmen menthality. Unlike ypur friends that will leave you get beat up alone, i will stick up for a friend and dy by his side.

When it comes to individualism, we define the meaning of the word, with undisputed historical facts. More so then any european country let alone the balkans.

The fact that today in albania we co-exist in harmony with three religions and ethiests combine, is an undisputed fact that we respect idividualism to a point where your dark ages menthality canot comprehend, where in your country and all around balkans all of you like bees will attack and label someone as a trator if he/she decides to believe in islam or ethiesm etc. So much for your bullshit idividualism.

:rolleyes: Albania hasn't even been a country except in the past century and with interruptions.
Albanians are primitives,you can't even start comparing with Romanian nature,there are Russian churches in Romania,but nobody attacks them or does anything to them,although what Russians did in Rep.Moldova and Transnistria is comparable with whatever the conflict Serbia vs. Albania produced. Just so you know Russians and Soviets deported and killed many Romanians,and also colonized "Rep.Moldova" with all kinds of people,including Russians.

fkgHkxIfgBc

Btw the 1st Muslim Mosque in Romania was built some time after modern Romania formed in the XIXth century and it was done by our King. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_I_Mosque

Also all of the ethnic minorities in Romania are represented in the Romanian political life and in the parliament:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_ethnic_minorities_parties

The Romanian Constitution (Article 62), under the contitions imposed by the Electoral Law, reserves a seat in the Chamber of Deputies for the party and cultural association of each ethnic minority in Romania (with the limitation that each national minority is to be represented by one organization only). At the 2008 legislative elections, the following parties and associations were granted a seat in the Chamber of Deputies. Traditionally, these groups support the government in power.[1]

Association of Italians of Romania (Asociaţia Italienilor din România) [1]
Association of Macedonians of Romania (Asociaţia Macedonenilor din România) [2]
Bulgarian Union of the Banat – Romania (Uniunea Bulgară din Banat – România) [3]
Cultural Union of Rusyns of Romania (Uniunea Culturală a Rutenilor din România) [4]
Democratic Forum of Germans in Romania (Forumul Democrat al Germanilor din România)
Democratic Union of Slovaks and Czechs in Romania (Uniunea Democratică a Slovacilor şi Cehilor din România)
Democratic Union of Turco-Islamic Tatars of Romania (Uniunea Democrată a Tătarilor Turco-Musulmani din România) [5]
Federation of Jewish Communities of Romania (Federaţia Comunităţilor Evreieşti din România) [6]
Greek Union of Romania (Uniunea Elenă din România) [7]
Association League of Albanians of Romania (Asociaţia Liga Albanezilor din România) [8]
Lipovan Russian Community of Romania (Comunitatea Ruşilor Lipoveni din România) [9]
Party of the Roma (Partida Romilor "Pro-Europa")
Turkish Democratic Union of Romania (Uniunea Democrată Turcă din România) [10]
Union of Armenians of Romania (Uniunea Armenilor din România) [11]
Union of Croatians of Romania (Uniunea Croaţilor din România) [12]
Union of Poles of Romania Dom Polski (Uniunea Polonezilor din România 'Dom Polski') [13]
Union of Serbs of Romania (Uniunea Sârbilor din România) [14]
Union of Ukrainians of Romania (Uniunea Ucrainenilor din România) [15]

In addition to these, the ethnically-based Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania [16] (Romanian: Uniunea Democrată Maghiară din România, UDMR; Hungarian: Romániai Magyar Demokrata Szövetség, RMDSZ) has played a significant role in the country's politics, competing in elections essentially the same manner as non-ethnic parties.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 09:07 AM
As a side note,Albanians don't even recognize the Vlahs(Romanians in the Balkans,that have been living there for hundreds of years or more) as a national minority,there you go:
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/basescu-asks-albania-to-recognise-aromanians-as-national-minority

“In the discussion that we held I asked that the Aromanians in Albania be recognised as a national minority,” said Basescu in a joint press conference with his Albanian counterpart Bamir Topi.

Savages being savage towards white people,notice in my previous post how white people treat their minorities.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 09:22 AM

It all comes down to the ethnogenesis of romanians : there are 3 theories regarding the origins of romanians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Romanians#Summary_of_theories

1) The ‘theory of Daco-Romanian continuity’[7] holds that the Romanians are a synthesis of two ethnic elements, namely the Roman conquerors of ancient Dacia and the autochthonous Dacians.[8] Although, the venue of this ethnogenesis was situated on both sides of the Danube, but after the onrush of the Slavs, the center of Danubian Romanity was concentrated in today's Romania.[8]
Scholars who suggest that the Romanians descended (primarily or partly) from the Romanized population of the Roman province of Dacia Traiana (now Transylvania, Banat and Oltenia in modern Romania), base their theories on archaeological[1][8] and linguistic[9] researches; they also state that early written sources[1][8][10] support their views. Among these scholars, the followers of the ‘theory of Daco-Romanian continuity’ emphasize the role the Dacians played in the formation of the Romanian people (the Encyclopædia Britannica’, Encyclopædia Universalis's accounts expand upon this interpretation).[1][8][11]

2) The ‘immigrationist theory’[5] or the ‘theory of moving continuity’[2] (in Romanian scholarship, ‘Roesler’s theory’)[7] suggests that the Romanian language can be traced back to the idiom spoken by the inhabitants of the intensively Romanized provinces of the Roman Empire to the south of the river Danube.[2] After the collapse of the Roman limes on the Danube, they sought refugee in the mountainous regions of the Balkan Peninsula where their language was preserved.[12] The Romanians’ ancestors commenced their migration to the territory of modern Romania not earlier than the 10th–12th centuries.[2]
The followers of the ‘immigrationist theory’, based on linguistic researches and early written sources,[13] emphasize that archaeological researches do not contradict their theory.[14]
Not a single geographical name (the name of a river, a mountain, or a place) exist in Romania which could prove the plausibility of the survival of a language island, even solely in a smaller territory, from the Antiquity to the Middle Ages. Whereas whole Romania is entwined with conclusive geographical names which excludes any form of continuity there.
Schramm, Gottfried (1997), p. 105.
3) An interim theory, the ‘admigration theory’,[5] argues that two centers of the latinophones crystallized in Southeastern Europe: one in Dacia Traiana and the other in the central regions of the Balkan Peninsula.[2] But a close relationship existed between the two centers, and parts of the southern population joined (‘admigrated’ to) the northern latinophones.[2] The Romanians thus appear at one and the same time as indigenous (in Dacia Traiana), immigrants (from the south of the Danube), and conquerors (in the principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia).[5]
The theory suggests that the northward migration of the Romanized population from the regions lying south of the river Danube also strengthened the presence of Romance speakers (the descendants of the Romanized population of Dacia Traiana province) in modern Romania.[2] The followers of the ‘theory of the core regions of the Romanian language’ emphasize that the population of the Romanized regions of Southeastern Europe survived the storms of the Migration Period in larger or smaller territories (e.g., in the Apuseni Mountains in Romania), and the Romanians descended from them

Albanians are a small nation and from what I've noticed they claim every ethnic group that surrounds them (north-western greeks, montenegrins, macedonians etc.) + romanians. Their argument is that romanian language and albanian language share some 150 words which are most likely from the illyrian/thracian/dacian (the indigenous population of the Balkans) substratum. It is widely accepted that albanains are the descendants of illyrians (and although this is debatable most people think that there is a certain link between ancient illyrians and modern albanians) previously it was thought that albanians were descendants of thracians but that theory was ruled-out. The big issue in this whole romanian-albanian connection is wether romanians are descendants of daco-romans (people that lived in Dacia Traiana and stayed there after the aurelian retreat) and therefore romanian ethnogenesis happended north of the Danube or romanians are descendants of romanized balkanians (thats illyrians primarily, and thracians that were assimilated by the romans) which eventualy moved north of Danube (aprox. 10-11 century) and therefore romanian ethnogenesis took place south of the Danube river. Note that the immigration theory was set by an austro-hungarian (Franz Joseph Sulzer) the purpose of this theory was to legitimate the occupation of Transilvania by the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
In my opinion there is no connection between albanians and romanians (except the fact that both nations descend form proto-europeans) they are descendants of illyrians we are descendants of dacians (northern thracians)

This stupid Ushtari claim that romanians are "long lost albanians" :laugh2: is bogus, the ethnogenesis of these two nations is basically simultaneous therefore romanians cant be long lost albanians. Every nation tries to prove that its them who are the earths navel (albanians are probably the best example).

Romanians are romance people with proto-european origins, they are NOT albanians or serbs or whatever the F..K cheap albanian or hungarian propaganda tells us we are. :)

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 09:25 AM
You confusing the loyalty of albanians standing up for each other, with tribesmen menthality. Unlike ypur friends that will leave you get beat up alone, i will stick up for a friend and dy by his side.

You are animals, you'll never understand this, so lets say if I go in Albania with a t-shirt printed with a Cross and a few words in Kirilik will you support my individualism ? :rolleyes:

This reminds me of an event long time ago, was with so "friends": two brothers who were 1/2 romenian and 1/2 russian, and nother guy who was originally from Bukovina (did not looked romenian or russian), and they jumped another guy on the street, the odds were 4 vs 1, but i took one by neck and another by elbow so it could be 1 vs 1 in fight, offcorse everybody stoped because that was strange situation, and since then i stoped my friendship with those people and told them to call me by my family name, and did not spoke to them ever since 2008 (??? i think) because a person like me should never be asociated with that kind of individuals.

Animals like that, and like you, just dont undestand that you should earn your place in society by yourself, not with the help of friends or your tribe or clan or whatever primitive way you are organised.

And when it comes to religion, for 500 years my ancestors are in a permanent conflict with muslims, so its in our genes to be disgusted by islam and your allah ways. Those who are not offendet by islam are weak individuals and disapear from the general population (weak genes, disease, etc.).

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
@Caeruleus: The question is not "what happened" but "what is",you just opened the door for the butthurt trolls,like Sagitta&co., to come and spit bs in this thread,like he did in all the previous threads,and tell us more about his,obviously,unbiased and vast knowledge and what his "Romanian" friends think.xD

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 09:30 AM

I wouldnt say that romanians go one on one :) no offence but thats just untrue (maybe some but that doesnt define us as a nation) ... if you want to find real stand up guys you better go to Chechnya (chechens are really different from other european muslims, they are courageous and will fight till the end, one on one just like you said)

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 09:32 AM
@Caeruleus: The question is not "what happened" but "what is",you just opened the door for the butthurt trolls,like Sagitta&co., to come and spit bs in this thread,like he did in all the previous threads,and tell us more about his,obviously,unbiased and vast knowledge and what his "Romanian" friends think.xD

I dont give a flying F..K about hungarians trolls, everybody knows their level of credibility :)

The fact that the immigration theory was set by an austrian from the Austro-Hungarian Empire disqualifies its reliability. PERIOD. anyway we've had this conversation with our pony-riding neighbours numerous times so nothing new over here.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I wouldnt say that romanians go one on one :) no offence but thats just untrue (maybe some but that doesnt define us as a nation) ... if you want to find real stand up guys you better go to Chechnya (chechens are really different from other european muslims, they are courageous and will fight till the end, one on one just like you said)

Romanians go one on one,Sovietized one. :) It's about honor.

Ushtari
12-12-2011, 09:34 AM
This stupid Ushtari claim that romanians are "long lost albanians" :laugh2: is bogus, the ethnogenesis of these two nations is basically simultaneous therefore romanians cant be long lost albanians. Every nation tries to prove that its them who are the earths navel (albanians are probably the best example).

What this theory fails to account for, however, is another key aspect of the Albanian language's connection with Latin: its intimate involvement in the development of the Vlach-Romanian language. Linguists have long been aware that Albanian and Romanian have many features in common, in matters of structure, vocabulary and idiom, and that these must have arisen in two ways. First, the 'substratum' of Romanian (that is, the language spoken by the proto-Romanians before they switched to Latin) must have been similar to Albanian; and secondly, there must have been close contact between Albanians and early Romanian-speakers over a long period, involving a shared pastoral life. (Some key elements of the pastoral vocabulary in Romanian are borrowed from Albanian.) [63] The substratum elements include both structural matters, such as the positioning of the definite article as a suffix on the end of the noun, and various elements of primitive Balkan pre-Latin vocabulary, such as copil ('child' in Romanian) or kopil ('bastard child' in Albanian). [64] If the links between the two languages were only at substratum level, this might not imply any geographical proximity - it would merely show that proto-Albanian was similar to other varieties of Illyrian spoken elsewhere. But the pastoral connections do indicate that Albanians and early Romanians lived for a long time in the same (or at least overlapping) areas.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8699791/Noel-Malcolm-Origins-Serbs-Albanians-and-Vlachs

Romanija je Albanija

:coffee:

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Romanians go one on one,Sovietized one. :) It's about honor.

Ohhh give me a break former hunagrian pony-rider, I've seen how romanians behave when everything goes tits up :) I'm not saying that romanians are cowards its just that they are not the ones that you would expect to come flying towards his enemies with his bare knuckles.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Ohhh give me a break former hunagrian pony-rider, I've seen how romanians behave when everything goes tits up :) I'm not saying that romanians are cowards its just that they are not the ones that you would expect to come flying towards his enemies with his bear knuckles.

Dude give it a rest,1st I was Russian and now I'm a ponyriding hungarian? :rolleyes: If you can't even tell the ethnic Romanians from the non-ethnic Romanians then what's the point?
And it's not about being coward or not,it's just how the mentality is and always was. Romanians are just better,and more comfortable,alone.
You can even see it in this TV add,using Romanian stereotypes, that states it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz1ovAdtET8&feature=player_embedded
Zz1ovAdtET8

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Dude give it a rest,1st I was Russian and now I'm a ponyriding hungarian.:rolleyes: If you can't even tell the ethnic Romanians from the non-ethnic Romanians then what's the point?
And it's not about being coward or not,it's just how the mentality is and always was. Romanians are just better,and more comfortable,alone.
You can even see it in this TV add,using Romanian stereotypes, that states it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz1ovAdtET8&feature=player_embedded
Zz1ovAdtET8

I never said you're a ruski :) Whenever you call me Homo Sovieticus expect me to call you a pony-rider :) ... dont give me an artistic commercial as a truthful represantation of romanian soul, identity, way of being ... day to day life beats any advertising, film or whatever material you may present here.

Rron
12-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Our lack interes on religion we consider it like morality , some other europeans can't understand that.Religion no matter which is totaly in contrast with European identity except paganism.

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Caerueles is a chechen lover. :puke:
That is very shameful thing, in case noweone explained to you.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Caerueles is a chechen lover. :puke:
That is very shameful thing, in case noweone explained to you.

I'm not a chechen lover, actually I'm anti-muslim (as you probably noticed), but I admire courage and restless fight for freedom. It takes balls to stand up against ruskies (huge military power) ... romanians, those from Moldova had their moment of courage in 1992 but it didnt last very long (half a year)

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I never said you're a ruski :) Whenever you call me Homo Sovieticus expect me to call you a pony-rider :) ... dont give me an artistic commercial as a truthful represantation of romanian soul, identity, way of being ... day to day life beats any advertising, film or whatever material you may present here.

You said I looked like one,remember? :P I don't act or think like a ponyrider,and neither did my ancestors who had the name Columban("very ponyrider" I must say ),your views however are very "new man" type of doctrine,or at least "Slavic".

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Volkodav, your primitive mind doesnt seem to understand that Modern day society its not a prision yard where one needs to prove oneself fighting alone bla bla.
You abviously are the annimal becuase i dont think about fighting or having anything to prove in evereyday bases like you seem to do and be prepared for, you big worrier you:d
But i live in moral principles, and loyalty to a friend and vice versa is just to be expected un my view. Im not looking for a fight or trouble,ever.

Unurautare, sorry buddy:d you keep contraudicting yourself almost in everything you say and claim.

In one hand you pound your chest as a european christian and fuck all other traitors and wanting to kill them, on the other hand you claim individualism to identefy with also.
Make up your mind my friend:D "a double minded man will be unstable in all his ways" there's a biblical quote for you, from me that i keep an open mind.

The fact that albanians have existed as ethnicity longer then most if not all european ethnicities and never came together as one group of sheep to form a country is another testtament of our individualism. Where for better or for worst everyone thought in his own.

Some have decided to live in the mountains, some served rome and ruled in high ranks, some served greeks amongst the highest ranks,some found egypt,
Some served with loyalty to alexander the great, some arbershe albainas served italy and ruled, ottoman empire etc etc since the dawn of time. Aouthors actors inventing viagra etc etc etc so we have ebery right logicaly to claim albanian influence all around us.

Simply put, be proud of us/ yourselfs.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:16 AM
You said I looked like one,remember? :P I don't act or think like a ponyrider,and neither did my ancestors who had the name Columban("very ponyrider" I must say ),your views however are very "new man" type of doctrine,or at least "Slavic".

looking like one and being one are totally different things :)

slavic mentality that dislikes russians for the suffering they caused to my people !? :) Ohh yeah thats "very slavic" - disliking the russians I mean :D My way of being is very simple, I'm friendly with those who are themselves friendly and belligerent with those that are belligerent. Nothing too complicated or "NEW" over here :)

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Volkodav, your primitive mind doesnt seem to understand that Modern day society its not a prision yard where one needs to prove oneself fighting alone bla bla.
You abviously are the annimal becuase i dont think about fighting or having anything to prove in evereyday bases like you seem to do and be prepared for, you big worrier you:d
But i live in moral principles, and loyalty to a friend and vice versa is just to be expected un my view. Im not looking for a fight or trouble,ever.

Unurautare, sorry buddy:d you keep contraudicting yourself almost in everything you say and claim.

In one hand you pound your chest as a european christian and fuck all other traitors and wanting to kill them, on the other hand you claim individualism to identefy with also.
Make up your mind my friend:D "a double minded man will be unstable in all his ways" there's a biblical quote for you, from me that i keep an open mind.

The fact that albanians have existed as ethnicity longer then most if not all european ethnicities and never came together as one group of sheep to form a country is another testtament of our individualism. Where for better or for worst everyone thought in his own.

Some have decided to live in the mountains, some served rome and ruled in high ranks, some served greeks amongst the highest ranks,some found egypt,
Some served with loyalty to alexander the great, some arbershe albainas served italy and ruled, ottoman empire etc etc since the dawn of time. Aouthors actors inventing viagra etc etc etc so we have ebery right logicaly to claim albanian influence all around us.

Everything you said proves how much butthurt there is to be an Albanian,honestly I'm face-palming while reading your post. I never said or pointed out to kill anybody,I'm a separatist when it comes to talking about European cultures,and ethnic Romanians are just too different from Albanians in every way possible - you seem not to want to recognize this or the fact that being Muslim makes you non-European. That's what European preservation is all about because white people are very diverse from one place to another,and keeping Muslims,and other bad foreign elements, from Europe and their sicko ideologies is one of those things that are basic to European survival.
If you took the time to read my posts it's the Albanians who are the primitives and are doing the killings,also disrespecting the rights of minorities,while Romanians take no butthurt revenges on Russians or anybody else,and we also give all minorities places and representation in our parliament,besides the normal ethnic minority rights(starting with recognition that not all Romanian citizens are ethnic Romanians ->which Albanians and other Balkanites don't seem to have).

Rron
12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
You are animals, you'll never understand this, so lets say if I go in Albania with a t-shirt printed with a Cross and a few words in Kirilik will you support my individualism ? :rolleyes:
So according to you Albanian christians dont have cross, and about cyrillic i cant assure you that you wouldnt be beaten till you explain that you are Romanian, or you dont have anything to do with serbian cyrillik.:rolleyes:

And when it comes to religion, for 500 years my ancestors are in a permanent conflict with muslims, so its in our genes to be disgusted by islam and your allah ways. Those who are not offendet by islam are weak individuals and disapear from the general population (weak genes, disease, etc.).
Why his allah ways , Drawing -live continusly is saying that he dont give a fuck for religion why you insist to portrey him like muslim.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 10:23 AM
looking like one and being one are totally different things :)

slavic mentality that dislikes russians for the suffering they caused to my people !? :) Ohh yeah thats "very slavic" - disliking the russians I mean :D My way of being is very simple, I'm friendly with those who are themselves friendly and belligerent with those that are belligerent. Nothing too complicated or "NEW" over here :)

Poles and other Slavs dislike Russians too,it's not about pan-slavism(Russian ideology). :) You do have some concepts on specific things that are standing out,but I never said you aren't Romanian,did I?

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:24 AM

there is one huge difference between albanians and romanians - we stood our ground, you didnt. We remained christians you didnt ... in the end this whole thing is not about religion its about having principles, not letting others to bend you over and give you the old in-out, in-out :) now you tell me how can two nations so different when it comes to morals be related !?

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 10:27 AM
there is one huge difference between albanians and romanians - we stood our ground, you didnt. We remained christians you didnt ... in the end this whole thing is not about religion its about having principles, not letting others to bend you over and give you the old in-out, in-out :) now you tell me how can two nations so different when it comes to morals be related !?

Everything from how we pray or think,to how we talk and how we treat our minorities is different. To me Albanians are aliens in every other aspect but phenotype-wise. The difference? Everything?

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Poles and other Slavs dislike Russians too,it's not about pan-slavism(Russian ideology). :) You do have some concepts on specific things that are standing out,but I never said you aren't Romanian,did I?

no you didnt, and neither did I said that you arent romanian :) sovietisized = ex pony-rider :) dont wanna hear that again !? you know what you have to do

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Everything from how we pray or think,to how we talk and how we treat our minorities is different. To me Albanians are aliens in every other aspect but phenotype-wise. The difference? Everything?

TRUE, but to me this is the biggest difference, having or not having principles

Rron
12-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Romanians while you care so much for religion, we have here some churches and mosques, can we send those buildings in Romania, we dont need something like that in our lands, consider it like gift from us.

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 10:42 AM

Now more than ever the modern society is becoming a huge prision. See video www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdWtFxxbSc , this will be the norm in a few years.
Weak individuals are just weak, the same you were slaves for all big empires, you are nothing more than slaves, even if you had generals and rulers in those empires, you were volunter slaves working for those empires.
You also seem to have a deep hate for Orhodox Christianity, so my point of albanians & co. being gregorious insects is proven right.

The Alchemist
12-12-2011, 10:45 AM
An icelandic girl so much interested in Romania and Albania??? Sounds trolling :icon_ask:

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:48 AM
An icelandic girl so much interested in Romania and Albania??? Sounds trolling :icon_ask:

and shes also a quarter hungarian :) you do the 'math' :)

The Alchemist
12-12-2011, 10:52 AM
and shes also a quarter hungarian :) you do the 'math' :)
Hungarian in Iceland???? :rolleyes2: Ok, if you're so sure....

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 10:54 AM
So according to you Albanian christians dont have cross, and about cyrillic i cant assure you that you wouldnt be beaten till you explain that you are Romanian, or you dont have anything to do with serbian cyrillik.:rolleyes:

Lets sey that it writes something like: "Suport for the Sacred Clergy and Faithfuls of the Church of the Genuine Orthodox Church of Serbia" , in english or albanian so that everyoane to understand. What will hapen then ?
I know the answer to that, and you still claim not to be muslims.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Hungarian in Iceland???? :rolleyes2: Ok, if you're so sure....

she said that herself - half icelandic (father) 1/4 hungarian and 1/4 romanian (mother) :)

Ushtari
12-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Lets sey that it writes something like: "Suport for the Sacred Clergy and Faithfuls of the Church of the Genuine Orthodox Church of Serbia" , in english or albanian so that everyoane to understand. What will hapen then ?
we hate serbs, so its logic

Rron
12-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Our attitude toward serbs just like their attitude toward us is not based on religion its national question.While we are talking about their church, the oppression of Albanians during all history but mostly after 1989 (when their church start playing big role) cames from Serbian state in collaboration with their church, church was mechanism for propaganda and to promote their crimes.
We have our Albanian orthodox brothers which also hate serbs as much as all other Albanians, also if somebody write that phrase but instead name Serbia put Romania or other orthodox country there will not be problem , he can drink a beer with Albanians.

Rron
12-12-2011, 11:23 AM
You also seem to have a deep hate for Orhodox Christianity, so my point of albanians & co. being gregorious insects is proven right.
You are accusing him about being anti-orthodox while you are anti all non orthodox isn't this hypocrisy?

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 11:28 AM
there is one huge difference between albanians and romanians - we stood our ground, you didnt. We remained christians you didnt ... in the end this whole thing is not about religion its about having principles, not letting others to bend you over and give you the old in-out, in-out :) now you tell me how can two nations so different when it comes to morals be related !? How can you proof to me without a shadow of a doubt that you didnt litteraly bend over just so you can keep your religion at the end of it all. and albanians which never cared much about relegion didnt give a fuck about it so they gave it up just to never bend over.

Conclusion: both nations lived under principles, but deferent principles.
For exemple, you and uburautare as loyal orthodx christians under severe sircumstances would rather bend over just not to betray your orthodxie, and i would easely betray any religion just not to bend over lol

So ulitimately we all have moral principles, and im sure you will agree on this.
Lol

Common, seriously, your logic here is a second grade school kids arguments to think that albanians didnt fight.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 11:54 AM
How can you proof to me without a shadow of a doubt that you didnt litteraly bend over just so you can keep your religion at the end of it all.

Easy - Romanians dont have any turkish looking countrymen, you have plenty ... thats if we're talking about litteraly bending over :)

albanians which never cared much about relegion didnt give a fuck about it so they gave it up just to never bend over

I'm afraid thats the definition of immorality, not giving a fuck about religion, legacy, rules, principles, anything that "stands in your way" :)

Conclusion: both nations lived under principles, but deferent principles.
For exemple, you and uburautare as loyal orthodx christians under severe sircumstances would rather bend over just not to betray your orthodxie, and i would easely betray any religion just not to bend over lol

is that even an argument !? if thats an argument then you have definitely revolutionised the rules of logic and morality.

So ulitimately we all have moral principles, and im sure you will agree on this.
Lol

Yes you 'have principles', one can see how principled you are when it comes to albanian involvment in criminal activity. Even mafiosos have some kind of rules, for example some of them dont traffic human beings or dont sell heroin or whatever ... albanian mafia does EVERYTHING, absolutely everything (organs, humans, guns, drugs, prostitution, you name it)

Common, seriously, your logic here is a second grade school kids arguments to think that albanians didnt fight.

you fought for about what 30-50 years !? and then you converted just to avoid paying taxes ... what can i say you boys are really principled :rolleyes:

Rron
12-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Easy - Romanians dont have any turkihs looking countrymen, you have plenty
Can you prove it, truth is different and not in your favour,to not even mention turks just look how your nation is mixed with gypsies and has a large number of Roma minority about 10% .

not giving a fuck about religion, legacy, rules, principles, anything that "stands in your way" :)
You think that alien religious principles can be part of national principles, take a look on definition of nation and after that come here and accuse us for not being religious.

Yes you 'have principles', one can see how principled you are when it comes to albanian involvment in criminal activity. Even mafiosos have some kind of rules, for example some of them dont traffic human beings or dont sell heroin or whatever ... albanian mafia does EVERYTHING, absolutely everything (organs, humans, guns, drugs, prostitution, you name it)
Old story dude.

you fought for about what 30-50 years !? and then you converted just to avoid paying taxes ... what can i say you boys are really principled :rolleyes:[/quote]

Its so hard to you to understand that we converted because religion never played a role in our society.
Our nation is not created by clerics like yours.

Drawing-slim
12-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Albanians fought more persistant for five centuries unlike any other nation in the balkans, even after they converted.
Its a historical fact. But they fought in small groups consistantly in deferent parts of the country
While the rest of the balkans after they would lose a battle, they would sign a peace deal with the turks=bend over

Im getting off work now, workd all night, has being fun company:d take a fucking joke people and dont be such bore religious nutcases:D
Later:)

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm curious what exactly is "religious nutcase"? Romanians never imposed their religion on anybody,never attacked beliefs of other people either while at the same time the "non-religious" Albanians and others are actively persecuting religious and ethnic minorities,besides Muslims of course. All along,as I expected,Albanians here acted dishonest and couldn't even help themselves but attack Christianity over and over,that was your big argument? that you're anti-Christians(aka anti-European) ? Yes,well,I knew that,and it was the 1st thing I stated,thanks for confirming and I'll end with what I said already: Nothing in common with Romanians...either then the fact that your anthem is stolen from us.

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 01:27 PM

I don't think she's trolling,she probably just saw Albanian weirdos claiming Romanian stuff on other forums,mostly trolls that are pissed that Romania doesn't recognize their great bananastani republic of Kosovo and it's "thousands of years" of existence.

Rron
12-12-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm curious what exactly is "religious nutcase"? Romanians never imposed their religion on anybody,never attacked beliefs of other people either while at the same time the "non-religious" Albanians and others are actively persecuting religious and ethnic minorities,besides Muslims of course. All along,as I expected,Albanians here acted dishonest and couldn't even help themselves but attack Christianity over and over,that was your big argument? that you're anti-Christians(aka anti-European) ? Yes,well,I knew that,and it was the 1st thing I stated,thanks for confirming and I'll end with what I said already: Nothing in common with Romanians...either then the fact that your anthem is stolen from us.

Nobody said that Romanians impose religion to others but your card of christianism which one you are playing is pathetic, where we attacked christianity? , we are saying that all abrahamic religions are same.
Your christian argument is fake , again we are not anti-christian but we are not religious, so if we follow your logic then you are anti European because defending Abrahamic theory means defending islam and christianity in same time, beliefs which we exclude from our identity.

Nothing in common with Romanians...
That is great

Sagitta Hungarica
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Romanians are too ashamed to recognize any kinship with Albanians, and Albanians are too ashamed to recognize any kinship with Romanians. But they are long lost kins undoubtedly :)

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 01:52 PM
You are accusing him about being anti-orthodox while you are anti all non orthodox isn't this hypocrisy?
Its not Orthodox Christians with bomb belts kiling civilians in TelAviv.
Its not Orhodox Christians who attack other countries. (Russia is not Orthodox since 1917).
Its not Orthodox Christians who hate women.
Its not Orthodox Christians who molest childrens.
Its not Orthodox Christians who made the terrorist atacks.
Its not Orthodox Christians who created jihads, holy wars or crusades.
There is no Orthodox in ETA, IRA or Al Quaida.

Extremism in Orthodoxy is just stoping communion with heretics and pagans. It means no more discution with them (only to prove them wrong), so no trade, no speaking, no touching, no nothing.

Compare that with islam or with any other religion in the world.

Rron
12-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Its not Orthodox Christians with bomb belts kiling civilians in TelAviv.
Its not Orhodox Christians who attack other countries. (Russia is not Orthodox since 1917).
Its not Orthodox Christians who hate women.
Its not Orthodox Christians who molest childrens.
Its not Orthodox Christians who made the terrorist atacks.
Its not Orthodox Christians who created jihads, holy wars or crusades.
There is no Orthodox in ETA, IRA or Al Quaida.

Extremism in Orthodoxy is just stoping communion with heretics and pagans. It means no more discution with them (only to prove them wrong), so no trade, no speaking, no touching, no nothing.

Compare that with islam or with any other religion in the world.
Dude the last thing for what i care is religion, so for me these all religious dogmas are the same thing.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 03:34 PM
When you cannot contradict me, you turn into troll mode. Romanian bravery :p

what is there to contradict !? I already said what i had to say on this matter, the albanian-romanian "connection" is an austro-hungarian invention, it was not the english or the french who said romanians are related to albanians but the austro-hungarians and we know exactly why they did that. I mean whos that stupid to believe that 200 square km remained unpopulated after the aurelian retreat !? I guess they cleaned it up nice and easy for the hungolians to come right in :rolleyes: ... trolling mode !? do you see me browsing your hungolian topics !? NO ! you know why ? because I dont give two shits about your country or your nation, it is you and your jewish brotha that whine in every romanian thread.

Volkodav
12-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Have you ever noticed that magyars read and reply more on the romanian forum than on the hungarian forum ?

Unurautare
12-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Nobody said that Romanians impose religion to others but your card of christianism which one you are playing is pathetic, where we attacked christianity? , we are saying that all abrahamic religions are same.
Your christian argument is fake , again we are not anti-christian but we are not religious, so if we follow your logic then you are anti European because defending Abrahamic theory means defending islam and christianity in same time, beliefs which we exclude from our identity.

The thread is about Romanians and Albanians,all you Albanians talk about is how you feel about Christianity. I already stated you have a very different concept,it was the 1st thing I said,so what's your problem?
About "abrahamic religions are same" -> the same bullshit liberal propaganda Muslims,and others, try to put over and over...just give it a rest,nobody and nothing is the same,especially in Europe. The differences are like between sky and earth when it comes to "Abrahamic religions",not to mention that European Christianity has very little to do with the original jewish cult,in Europe it's been reformed ever since it was adopted as a state religion and absorbing local customs and some European pagan beliefs in specific cases ever since.
You can have a different view on this but frankly it doesn't matter to me or to any other Romanian what you think when you are not even aware of how different and diverse European Christianity is in itself or the history about it,how,for example it's the basis for law in European countries.

That is great

It's neither great or bad,it's just fact. Muslims like you are indeed pathetic for not wanting to recognize what you are,Orthodox Romanian believers and those who are raised in this environment would never do these things(as the "non-religious" people in the videos are doing),all this is not alien or strange in the countries they originate in,it's exactly their Islamic core/feeling that's responsible for it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Irene Imagine some people did this in a Mosque,the oldest Mosque in Mecca, nowadays. :)
ViTFJ9OzZV8

Austrian speaking out on similarity between Europeans and Muslims:

XRmgI_WXff0

"Youths":
Bn5SkGpIKDs

Bosniak Al-Qaeda faction.
EQ4HnKueGUM
wbfKIm6e9Yg

@Caer': just ignore him completely.

Sagitta Hungarica
12-12-2011, 04:31 PM
what is there to contradict !? I already said what i had to say on this matter, the albanian-romanian "connection" is an austro-hungarian invention, it was not the english or the french who said romanians are related to albanians but the austro-hungarians and we know exactly why they did that. I mean whos that stupid to believe that 200 square km remained unpopulated after the aurelian retreat !? I guess they cleaned it up nice and easy for the hungolians to come right in :rolleyes: ... trolling mode !? do you see me browsing your hungolian topics !? NO ! you know why ? because I dont give two shits about your country or your nation, it is you and your jewish brotha that whine in every romanian thread.

Are you sure only Austro-Hungarians write about this connection (what nationality is Austro-Hungarian btw :confused:)? And who is Eduard Robert Rösler? No Hungarian heard of him. The only information on wiki I found about him was in the Romanian section, (http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Robert_R%C3%B6sler), and another Slavic one (cannot distinguish which of them) meaning that Romanians made an obsession with a rather obscure historian (doesn't mean he was a bad historian). From what I understand from the article in Romanian is that he was a German (and not an Austro-Hungarian hybrid as you foolishly claim) born in Moravia. He also published his book about old Romanian history and the origins of Romanians in 1871, which was in the time when Transylvania wasn't part of Austria, and its precursor, the Hapsburg Empire anymore, but part of Hungary. In that period Romania was still part of the Ottoman Empire, and Romanians in Transylvania were no immediate political threat to the stability of the Empire. There was no need in 1871 from a political perspective for creating a theory which would prove that Romanians originate South of the Danube. Nobody could even dream at that time that Romania will one day gain its independence and unite with Transylvania (except the Romanian Freemasons perhaps). Why did Rösler, a German felt the need to make historical conclusions that would favor the Hungarian side, when Austrians barely ever interfered in the side of the empire under Hungarian authority after the Pact of 1867 ("until Hungary was loyal to the emperor Franz Joseph they could've done whatever they wished in their side" was their thinking)?

However what is more crucial in the article is that it is mentioned that Rösler was barely following the footsteps of other German authors who already formulated the theory that Romanians origin South of the Danube, and there are mentioned the names of these precursors of Rösler: Franz Josef Sulzer, Josef Karl Eder, Johann Christian von Engel. Don't tell me they also worked for the Austrian-Hungarian propaganda machine, in a time when Austria-Hungary didn't even existed :thumb001:

As you see, even a Romanian source admits that not "Austrian-Hungarians" came up with such a theory first, but Germans ;). But there are even Roman chronicles that testify of complete withdrawal from Dacia after 271 to the South of the Danube. Eutropius claims in his book "Breviarium ab urbe condita" that all Dacian men were killed and with the Roman withdrawal from 271 also the population was evacuated to the South of the Danube. This is where Dacia Aureliana was founded.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Balkans_6th_century.svg/800px-Balkans_6th_century.svg.png

Thus the origins of Romanians start south of the Danube. It is clear as daylight.

Rron
12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
The differences are like between sky and earth when it comes to "Abrahamic religions",not to mention that European Christianity has very little to do with the original jewish cult,in Europe it's been reformed ever since it was adopted as a state religion and absorbing local customs and some European pagan beliefs in specific cases ever since.
You can have a different view on this but frankly it doesn't matter to me or to any other Romanian what you think when you are not even aware of how different and diverse European Christianity is in itself or the history about it,how,for example it's the basis for law in European countries.

It's neither great or bad,it's just fact. Muslims like you are indeed pathetic for not wanting to recognize what you are,Orthodox Romanian believers and those who are raised in this environment would never do these things(as the "non-religious" people in the videos are doing),all this is not alien or strange in the countries they originate in,it's exactly their Islamic core/feeling that's responsible for it:

Despite the fact that you failed to convince me about how different is your religion and islam but ok ,you are talking bsh because even islam has some pagan elements on it.
Also there does not exist European christianity, fundamentals of dogma can not be changed ,what are you talking about who you want to lie, these things go preach in mosque and church not to one Albanian which all his life lived between these religions and after all solve to save his blood and identity , this does not have sucess to us.

You are repeating same words just like in all your earlier posts, you are saying to us that we are discussing about religion while you are keeping discussion on that way.

About that serbian church burned that is old story and i think its discussed many time, there were not sentiments against orthodoxism how you want to show here but against serbians, about other videos we dont care, why you need to show bosnian muslims. what the hell that has to do with Albanians.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Are you sure only Austro-Hungarians write about this connection (what nationality is Austro-Hungarian btw :confused:)? And who is Eduard Robert Rösler? No Hungarian heard of him. The only information on wiki I found about him was in the Romanian section, (http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Robert_R%C3%B6sler), and another Slavic one (cannot distinguish which of them) meaning that Romanians made an obsession with a rather obscure historian (doesn't mean he was a bad historian). From what I understand from the article in Romanian is that he was a German (and not an Austro-Hungarian hybrid as you foolishly claim) born in Moravia. He also published his book about old Romanian history and the origins of Romanians in 1871, which was in the time when Transylvania wasn't part of Austria, and its precursor, the Hapsburg Empire anymore, but part of Hungary. In that period Romania was still part of the Ottoman Empire, and Romanians in Transylvania were no immediate political threat to the stability of the Empire. There was no need in 1871 from a political perspective for creating a theory which would prove that Romanians originate South of the Danube. Nobody could even dream at that time that Romania will one day gain its independence and unite with Transylvania (except the Romanian Freemasons perhaps). Why did Rösler, a German felt the need to make historical conclusions that would favor the Hungarian side, when Austrians barely ever interfered in the side of the empire under Hungarian authority after the Pact of 1867 ("until Hungary was loyal to the emperor Franz Joseph they could've done whatever they wished in their side" was their thinking)?

However what is more crucial in the article is that it is mentioned that Rösler was barely following the footsteps of other German authors who already formulated the theory that Romanians origin South of the Danube, and there are mentioned the names of these precursors of Rösler: Franz Josef Sulzer, Josef Karl Eder, Johann Christian von Engel. Don't tell me they also worked for the Austrian-Hungarian propaganda machine, in a time when Austria-Hungary didn't even existed :thumb001:

As you see, even a Romanian source admits that not "Austrian-Hungarians" came up with such a theory first, but Germans ;). But there are even Roman chronicles that testify of complete withdrawal from Dacia after 271 to the South of the Danube. Eutropius claims in his book "Breviarium ab urbe condita" that all Dacian men were killed and with the Roman withdrawal from 271 also the population was evacuated to the South of the Danube. This is where Dacia Aureliana was founded.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Balkans_6th_century.svg/800px-Balkans_6th_century.svg.png

Thus the origins of Romanians start south of the Danube. It is clear as daylight.

They were all austrians (and yes they were german speaking people since all austrians speak german) born on the land of the Austrian Empire, Sulzer proposed his theory 100 years after Austria gained control over Transylvania and in a time when romanians activated their fight for extended rights within the austrian empire (see http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplex_Libellus_Valachorum_Transsilvaniae) ... funny how austrians never took an interest in romanian history before that :) Romanians at that time werent recognised as an ethnic group although they formed 55 % of Transylvanias population ... I said austrian-hungarians because you were always in cahoots with them and because one of your hungarian historians (Pal Hunfalvy) was an avid supporter of this theory. And romanian historians wrongly credit Roesler with the immigration theory since it was actually Sulzers idea, Roesler was mearly a copy-cat.

Rron
12-12-2011, 05:07 PM
. Muslims like you are indeed pathetic for not wanting to recognize what you are,
So you know better than me who i am?

HungAryan
12-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Romanians are Illyrians, Albanians are Turks.
There's the difference for you.

Rron
12-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Islam is paganism. CASE CLOSED
Just for a fact that you did not know: the ancient arabs were very much politeistic and had a number of 350 gods, one god for each day of the year, the daddy of all other gods and was called alah. :eek: Abrahaamic faith my arse.

Romenians and Serbians are very very very (times ten) different, and the only thing we have in comon is Orthodoxy, you see that religion is our only reason for friendship. Ofcorse you realise this fact and that's the whole reason you attack Orthodox Chriastianity.
You also lie when you write that you are non-religious and dont care about islam.

I did not insult catholicism , islam and orhtodoxism but you are insulting islam and amazingly same God in which all of you believe.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 05:24 PM
What can I do if I am interested about your history ;)

I truly apologize if I make you feel insecure :)

You are obviously obsessed with Romania and romanians, I dont think there are any slovakian members in this forum otherwise you would be on them like stink on a monkey :) I guess thats the mongolian mentality thats getting the better of you, the chinks never knew when its time to stop either.

Volkodavs observation is more than probative, you think about romanians all day long, at home, at work, when you eat, you probably cant dream of anything else but romanians ... take a pill of valium, get a girl (or if you cant just get a Playboy magazine) and you will feel much better.

Sagitta Hungarica
12-12-2011, 05:36 PM
They were all austrians (and yes they were german speaking people since all austrians speak german) born on the land of the Austrian Empire, Sulzer proposed his theory 100 years after Austria gained control over Transylvania and in a time when romanians activated their fight for extended rights within the austrian empire (see http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplex_Libellus_Valachorum_Transsilvaniae) ... funny how austrians never took an interest in romanian history before that :) Romanians at that time werent recognised as an ethnic group although they formed 55 % of Transylvanias population ... I said austrian-hungarians because you were always in cahoots with them and because one of your hungarian hystorians (Pal Hunfalvy) was an avid supporter of this theory. And romanian hystorians wrongly credit Roesler with the immigration theory since it was actually Sulzers idea, Roesler was mearly a copy-cat.

That might be the reason to one of those three Germans (of course you are only supposing, cannot prove anything), but what about the other two? ;) Why those pesky Germans were the most avid proposers of the south of the Danube origins of Romanians? I know Germans always had a very rigorous school of history, how come 4 of them, completely isolated from one another had arrived to the same conclusions? Why do you ignore Dacia Aureliana? Why do you ignore the Free Dacians, who were never subjugated by the Romans, thus were never Romanized?

I know the heavy doubts are strong in you by this point, but because of your mule-like stubbornness won't back down.

Edit: to such childish attacks on your latest post intended to me I won't even react. If that kind of speech is your thing than continue. I enjoy more level-headed discussions.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 05:51 PM
That might be the reason to one of those three Germans (of course you are only supposing, cannot prove anything), but what about the other two? ;) Why those pesky Germans were the most avid proposers of the south of the Danube origins of Romanians? I know Germans always had a very rigorous school of history, how come 4 of them, completely isolated from one another had arrived to the same conclusions? Why do you ignore Dacia Aureliana? Why do you ignore the Free Dacians, who were never subjugated by the Romans, thus were never Romanized?

I know the heavy doubts are strong in you by this point, but because of your mule-like stubbornness won't back down.

They were not isolated from one another, they were all subjects of the Habsburg Empire. This connection is all that counts the fact that one was born in Moravia and another in Viena doesnt matter ... they didnt came to the same conclusion independently, Sulzer was the father of this theory, the other 3 (Roesler and Co.) did nothing else but develop Sulzers idea.

where did you get the impression that i ignore free dacians ... and who cares about Dacia Aureliana (a province that lasted 10 years) !? what is the historical importance of Dacia Aureliana !?

I have no doubts about romanian ethnogenesis, I've studied more than enough from non-romanian sources to know that we romanians are latin people (romans) mixed with proto-europeans (dacians) and therefore one of the oldest nations in Europe ... unlike others

HungAryan
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Romanians are not Dacians, but in fact Illyrians, period.
Romanized Illyrians, as in inhabitants of the Roman Province of Illyria, not necessarily ethnic Illyrians.
The Ethnic Dacian theory is false. Roman colonists in Dacia are possible, but Ethnic Dacians are not.
Let me give you guys some Latin lessons.

Roma = the city of Rome
Romanus = masculine singular, means a Roman person (inhabitant of Rome, not necessarily ethnic Latin)
Romana = femine singular, means a Roman person (inhabitant of Rome, not necessarily ethnic Latin)
Romanum = neutral singular, means something Roman
Romania = land of Romans (Land of Inhabitants of Rome)

Now. The Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) was called "Rhomania" in Greek for quite a long period of time. Medieval Greeks called themselves "Rhomanoi", meaning Romans.
There are Aromanians (Romanian-speakers) living in Greece today. The Romanians could have adopted their name during Byzantine rule.

Now, another Latin lesson: the actual meaning of "Dacian".
Daci = Dacs, an ancient (now extinct) ethnic group
Dacia = Land of Dacs, an ancient (now extinct) ethnic group
Dacian = Inhabitant of Dacia, the Land of Dacs (not necessarily ethnic Dac, could be Roman or Greek colonist, or any inhabitant)
Daciani = Inhabitants of Dacia, the Land of Dacs (not necessarily ethnic Dacs, could be Roman or Greek colonists, or any inhabitants)
"Daci" and "Daciani" are not the same.

Now. There were free Dacians who were never under Roman rule to begin with.
Thus, Dacia the inhabited by Germanic tribes between the 3th century AD to the 6th century AD. However, the Romanian language completely lacks Germanic words.
Also, modern-day Romania was under the rule of Turkic Pechengs, Cumans and Kipchaks for about 500 years, yet there are no Kipchak Turkic loanwords in Romanian.
About 8,4% of the Romanian vocabulary is of Ottoman Turkish origin, despite the fact that Wallachia and Moldavia were never even under Ottoman rule, but were in fact vassals of the Ottoman Empire.

http://www.imninalu.net/Myths_files/Vlach-expansion.jpg

The supporters of the Daco-Roman myth have a quite bizarre explanation of the conversion to Christianity of the early Romanians: they assert that they became Christian around the 4th or 5th century c.e. while hidden in the caves in Transylvania! There are many inconsistencies in such theory, for example:
∙ Who passed on to them the Christian message, and how did those hypothetic missionaries find them while the rulers, warriors and settlers did not know about their existence for one thousand years? Would the conquerors neglect a potential slave working force? Could it be possible that not even one of the Goths, Gepids, Huns, Sarmatians, Avars, Slavs, Bulgars, Magyars or Kumans has ever found at least by chance one of the troglodytes? Nor any of the monks or whoever would have been going to the caves with the Gospel has ever been discovered?
∙ Why the alleged caves have still not been identified, and not any religious object, relic, image or inscription has been found in any cave or catacomb, neither on walls nor on gravestones, as in every other place where Christianity, either openly or secretly existed?
∙ There is not any Romanian church or writing or document of any kind in Transylvania previous to the 13th century c.e. Why did these Christians remain hidden even after Transylvania was under Christian Bulgaria since the 9th century c.e.? Why did they stay in such conditions until four centuries later?
∙ After the discovery of a Latin-speaking Christian people by the church authorities (because if they became Christians there must have been somebody who was sent as missionary that reached them), Transylvania would have been regarded as an outpost of Christendom in barbaric lands, and churches and monasteries would have been founded, mainly after the later 9th century c.e., when the Bulgarian rulers would have favoured such a promotion of Christianity within their domain. Why nothing of all this did happen? Would the Romanians still need to be hidden, while in Bulgaria they were free citizens and had the same religion?
∙ The liturgical language of the Romanian church has never been Latin, but Old Slavonic until the later 19th century c.e. Why would the proud descent of the Romans accept such a thing, when their own language was the official one of the church? How could they have adopted the liturgy of a people that theoretically arrived, being still heathen, one century after the Romanian's own conversion, and how did they get in touch with those peoples being hidden in caves?
∙ Since the earliest available records concerning the religious membership of the Romanians, it is clear that they have always belonged to the Eastern Slavic rites church, that since 1054 c.e. is separated from Rome and belongs to the Orthodox confession ‒ notice that Romanians are the only Latin-speaking people that is not traditionally Roman Catholic. In that period, the whole Transylvania was under the Hungarian crown. When the schism took place, Hungary remained with Rome and the king declared the Eastern Slavic church illegal in all the territories of the Hungarian domain. Therefore, why did the alleged Daco-Romans join the Orthodox church? And how did they manage not to be banished? Or else, who allowed them, as subjects of the Hungarian king, to follow a confession already declared illegal?
There is only one possible explanation for all these mysteries: Romanians were not in Transylvania in those times!

Case closed, Romanians are NOT Dacians.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 06:12 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ro/2/2c/VocabularulReprezentativRom%C3%A2n%C4%83.png

Turkish words form less than 1% of modern romanian so go ride a donkey with your 8,4 % ... german words form 2,5 % of modern romanian (not that its a lot but still one can not say that romanian doesnt have any german words)

as for the rest of your story ... boring

HungAryan
12-12-2011, 06:14 PM
as for the rest of your story ... boring

History is about facts, not about fun.
History is not an action movie.

Turkish words form less than 1% of modern romanian so go ride a donkey with your 8,4 % ... german words form 2,5 % of modern romanian (not that its a lot but still one can not say that romanian doesnt have any german words)

- Modern Romanian was artifically purged of non-Latin words by Romanian linguists, so when it comes to history, we have to look at Archaic Romanian.
- German, as in Germany, but not as in Germanic tribes, like the Goths or other Ancient Germanic tribes. The German loanwords in Modern Romanian are recent, not ancient.

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 06:23 PM
History is about facts, not about fun.
History is not an action movie.

- Modern Romanian was artifically purged of non-Latin words by Romanian linguists, so when it comes to history, we have to look at Archaic Romanian.
- German, as in Germany, but not as in Germanic tribes, like the Goths or other Ancient Germanic tribes. The German loanwords in Modern Romanian are recent, not ancient.

Boring :yawn:

HungAryan
12-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Boring :yawn:

You are too impatient for history.
Leave it to people who have enough patience to study things :cool:

Sabinae
12-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Case closed, Romanians are NOT Dacians.

Romanians are also Dacians.

Get a map, and some history books around you child...wikipedia is just giving you some hints where to start the read.
Sarmizegetusa Regia=capital of Dacia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmizegetusa_Regia

Caeruleus
12-12-2011, 08:07 PM
what a pathetic lot albanians really are, I mean some romanians have called albanians homosexuals, zoophiles, traitors, pimps, mudslims, turks, sandniggers and they still claim that romanians are "long lost albanians" ... can you get anymore pathetic than that !? Are you that desperate to claim other peoples history and achievements !? :)

It has been explained to you that the ethnogenesis of these 2 nations is simoultaneous and therefore romanians cant be latinized albanians !? You cling to that 150 similar words like a bunch of sorry ass losers, like some pathetic gamblers in hope that romanians will accept you like one of their own.

Romanians are a distinct nation with its own culture and history, a nation that doesnt sell organs, humans or heroin a nation that doesnt claim to be the forefathers of the entire european population

Stick to your own country and history shqiptars (sheepshaggers)

Adrian
12-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Romanians are also Dacians.

Get a map, and some history books around you child...wikipedia is just giving you some hints where to start the read.
Sarmizegetusa Regia=capital of Dacia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmizegetusa_Regia

He is troll. Magyar one :D

---------

p.s. Rron, futju karin maxhupve e mos humb nerva me ta. Me keta duhet vetem me lujt koqe.

Lexo ushtarin qysh iu qi nervat ;).

Rron
12-12-2011, 08:12 PM
He is troll.

p.s. Rron, futju karin maxhupve e mos humb nerva me ta. Me keta duhet vetem me lujt koqe.

Lexo ushtarin qysh iu qi nervat ;).
Qitash e morra me mend , mir e ke duhet me lujt koqe me ta, maxhupt mesin maxhup.

Sabinae
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
You are in the Apricity Regional for Romania...on a Romanian thread...
If there is a language you should be speaking here, apart from English, it would be Romanian. Did you see us, Romanians, go to other regionals and speak anything else than common sense English, so that the users there would understand the debate?

I suggest these messages should be said on your own profile pages, through pms or reputation points. Thank you.

Ushtari
12-12-2011, 08:23 PM
You are in the Apricity Regional for Romania...on a Romanian thread...
If there is a language you should be speaking here, apart from English, it would be Romanian. Did you see us, Romanians, go to other regionals and speak anything else than common sense English, so that the users there would understand the debate?

I suggest these messeges to be said on your own profile pages, through pms or reputation points. Thank you.
Albanian is related to Romanian so it doesn't count :coffee:

Pallantides
12-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Romani is actually the Romans.
http://www.europabarbarorum.com/i/faction_banner_16rom.jpg

Pallantides
12-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Also the Byzantine Empire was refered to as Romania

Βασιλεία Ῥωμαίων, Ῥωμανία
Basileia Rhōmaiōn, Rhōmanía
Imperium Romanum, Romania

Roma and Romani have just been hjacked by the gypsies.

turbogirl
12-16-2011, 12:05 PM
@Caeruleus and @Gretel My dears, my mother was born in Mures county, her father was romanian and her mother, my beloved gramma, is hungarian. My father is icelander and I live there. I don't see any trolling here, just want to know more about my mother's country and its people, looking to you Decebal:@Caeruleus be your behaviour, I think romanians are rude and they lack trust. Again, I'm interested in how romanians and albanians are related or not, no need for insults here. Please!

Amarantine
12-16-2011, 12:13 PM
@Caeruleus and @Gretel My dears, my mother was born in Mures county, her father was romanian and her mother, my beloved gramma, is hungarian. My father is icelander and I live there. I don't see any trolling here, just want to know more about my mother's country and its people, looking to you Decebal:@Caeruleus be your behaviour, I think romanians are rude and they lack trust. Again, I'm interested in how romanians and albanians are related or not, no need for insults here. Please!

Girl, they are not related except they HAVE TO SHARE the same Balkan penninsula (what ,as you can see, is very hard-penninsula is small, aspirations are big).

Ushtari
12-16-2011, 12:15 PM
As i said earlier, Romanians are long lost Albanians, so you are part Siptar :coffee:

turbogirl
12-16-2011, 12:15 PM
And if anybody else dare to say about me that I'm a troll, I f*** his or her's mouth. Thanx in advance!

Mordid
12-16-2011, 12:16 PM
And if anybody else dare to say about me that I'm a troll, I f*** his or her's mouth. Thanx in advance!
Embrace your shitar root. :coffee:

turbogirl
12-16-2011, 12:29 PM
@Ushtari All I want is not to be related with your long gone mustache.

turbogirl
12-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Embrace your shitar root. :coffee:

Embrace your s... yourself! I never said anything wrong about serbians, my brother is married with a serbian girl and don't make me talk about your mong roots. Sorry, but I never said anything wrong about poles or about you.

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Embrace your s... yourself! I never said anything wrong about serbians, my brother is married with a serbian girl and don't make me talk about your mong roots. Sorry, but I never said anything wrong about poles or about you.

He's just trolling, calm down... :coffee:

Caeruleus
12-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Albanians
http://i2.asntown.net/5/muslim_praying_s600x600.jpg
http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/islamicprayers.jpg

Romanians
http://www.armaxgaz.ro/tl_files/CONTINUT/STIRI/Armax%20Gaz/Sfintele%20Moaste/Medias-%20Sf.%20Moaste%20Muntele%20Athos%20(m11).jpg

conclusion : Romanians =/= Albanians and Romanians > Albanians :)

hajduk
12-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Albanians
http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/islamicprayers.jpg
http://i2.asntown.net/5/muslim_praying_s600x600.jpg

please be civil and polite and respect the cultural difference
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/381892_2291828419079_1350068206_31897969_191556237 6_n.jpg

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Albanians:
http://image.24ur.com/media/images///600xX/Jun2010//60477008.jpg
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7MAsU_9508LdZSM7oCAXZHI2TMtXj Fh3r-j85DDvaMV79lh7IKHpYMoGHQ
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3TdjM3eUt4TWkLGT4CYc2JyGLDh35H XsSUUK5aUNcddzoOktyAO4ngZNxQg
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3997/p109636screen.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2392/04kosovo600.jpg
http://static.b92.net/pics/gallery/2005/01/37197555041efbc215c864011512965.jpg

Amarantine
12-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Albanians:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7MAsU_9508LdZSM7oCAXZHI2TMtXj Fh3r-j85DDvaMV79lh7IKHpYMoGHQ

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3997/p109636screen.jpg

What kind of ritual is this?! Are you sure THIS pic is with Albanians?! As muslims I think it shouldn t be any rituals with blood...

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 01:10 PM
What kind of ritual is this?! Are you sure THIS pic is with Albanians?! As muslims I think it shouldn t be any rituals with blood...

I have no idea, I just googled "Albanians" and "Shiptars", and found those pics

Svartálfar
12-16-2011, 01:26 PM
There's any difference between romanians and albanians?

Romanians are white.

Sagitta Hungarica
12-16-2011, 01:28 PM

I am deeply disappointed that a young woman like you can talk in such a degrading manner.

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 01:29 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117
gGCQdjDtYG8

Drawing-slim
12-16-2011, 01:51 PM
I have no idea, I just googled "Albanians" and "Shiptars", and found those picsyou haven't being breast fed yet today i see, little cranky aren't you?:D

Amarantine
12-16-2011, 01:54 PM
@Drawing live-please could you explain us, what kind of ritual is on these pictures? I never saw and never heard something similar. This must be some kind of sekta?

Drawing-slim
12-16-2011, 02:01 PM
@Drawing live-please could you explain us, what kind of ritual is on these pictures? I never saw and never heard something similar. This must be some kind of sekta?Listen you dumb broad, if you're this stupid dont breed, ever.

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Listen you dumb broad, if you're this stupid dont breed, ever.

Out of my sight, muslim scum!

Drawing-slim
12-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Out of my sight, muslim scum!
I thought We made a deal yesterday?
If you stop brest feeding from your mother, i leave and go anywhere you wish me to go:D

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 02:10 PM
I thought We made a deal yesterday?
If you stop brest feeding from your mother, i leave and go anywhere you wish me to go:D

Obvious idiot is obvious idiot... :coffee:

Rron
12-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Amarantine these people on these pictures are gypsies, not Albanians.

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 02:22 PM
these people on these pictures are gypsies, not Albanians.

Liar.
Those people are ethnic Albanians.
Albanians are NOT white.

Sagitta Hungarica
12-16-2011, 02:22 PM

I agree here. I cannot even count how many times I seen these pictures when certain users with a clear objective presented them as representation of everyday Albanians.

Volkodav
12-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Only Romania is a country with gypsys ROMA -> ROMAnia, all others are pure :D so those must be pure albanians.

Rron
12-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Liar.
Albanians are NOT white.
You are shame of Hungary

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 02:37 PM
You are shame of Hungary

Whatever you say, Mohammed, or Abdullah, or whatever is your name...

Drawing-slim
12-16-2011, 02:45 PM
I agree here. I cannot even count how many times I seen these pictures when certain users with a clear objective presented them as representation of everyday Albanians.of course they're not albanians, albania is not in mars for christ sake, but its nice of you to be honest at least.

Now, about the guy who posted these pitctures ivdeves, im willing to bet my life on it that this wierdo has some deep deep scary psychological problems.
If he isnt maybe molested or abused somehow, or so sexually opressed weirdo that sits on some father/priests lap, because he has this obsession of religion and ruing civilized fair discussions on every thread.
He is not even a good troll, he takes it to the heart, its scary sad situation about this kid, or old man i dont know what to call him but nothing normal about this freak of nature.
If you just look at his behaviour os consistant to the extreme obsession with religion.
He really is a subject of study.

HungAryan
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
of course they're not albanians, albania is not in mars for christ sake, but its nice of you to be honest at least.

Now, about the guy who posted these pitctures ivdeves, im willing to bet my life on it that this wierdo has some deep deep scary psychological problems.
If he isnt maybe molested or abused somehow, or so sexually opressed weirdo that sits on some father/priests lap, because he has this obsession of religion and ruing civilized fair discussions on every thread.
He is not even a good troll, he takes it to the heart, its scary sad situation about this kid, or old man i dont know what to call him but nothing normal about this freak of nature.
If you just look at his behaviour os consistant to the extreme obsession with religion.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0912/implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

Sagitta Hungarica
12-16-2011, 04:25 PM
of course they're not albanians, albania is not in mars for christ sake, but its nice of you to be honest at least.

When wasn't I honest?

Adrian
12-16-2011, 04:50 PM
:laugh2:

http://iseeahappyface.com/upload/meanwhile-in-romania.jpg

hajduk
12-16-2011, 04:53 PM

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8951/22050872ri5.jpg

Volkodav
12-16-2011, 05:00 PM

That is not romenian writhing we can see on those walls and posters.

YOU FAIL ONCE AGAIN.

Mordid
12-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Illyrian guy posted a picture of Gypsy guy's shitting on da floor:
http://troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-penis-you-gay-dawg.jpg

Rron
12-16-2011, 05:12 PM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8951/22050872ri5.jpg
What is your problem Bulgarian.

Adrian
12-16-2011, 08:12 PM
:D

http://autocompletely.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/why_are_polish_people.jpg

Mordid
12-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Stop teasing me, you prick. :puppy_dp:

Rron
12-16-2011, 08:45 PM

I would pay attention on the last searching alternative

Adrian
12-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Stop teasing me, you prick. :puppy_dp:

http://cdn3.hark.com/images/000/002/799/2799/original.jpg

Absinthe
12-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Liar.
Albanians are NOT white.

:rolleyes:

How do you know?

According to your own statement:

I have no idea, I just googled "Albanians" and "Shiptars", and found those pics

You do realize that anyone can put pictures on teh internets and for whatever reason and tag them with false information?

For heaven's sake. I am not the biggest fan of Albanians either, but these don't look like any Albanians I've ever seen. And trust me, I've seen a lot where I live.

Sturmgewehr
12-18-2011, 12:29 PM
@ Absinthe: Leave the guy alone, he forgot to take his medications, I think you should have realized that no one in this forum takes him seriously, let him bark from behind the fence.

iNird
12-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Well both people have bad stereotypes as being thieves, pimps and any other sort of criminal.

Cheers!

:)

TheBorrebyViking
12-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Romanians are generally more Christian, from the few I know. They also fucking hate gypsies(but who doesn't?).

Ushtari
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Christians = Untermenschen

Sagitta Hungarica
12-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Christians = Untermenschen

I believe it is time to cleanse this forum from the scum.

Drawing-slim
12-24-2011, 12:02 PM
I believe it is time to cleanse this forum from the scum.

First off marry christmas

Obviously ushtari's coment was a reply to your countrymen low life troll ivdevs.
And if you were such a nobel christian or Any kind of decent man you should have made this coment first adressing your low life country man since you and I both know is being a low life.

Ushtaris coment in this case its not offensiveor taken serious even to alot of albanian christians that are chrsitians way before you ever were, due to the obvious reason that was trigered by a low life that is a discrase to
Christianity, ivdeves. while you so patheticaly ignore that and shamlessly
pretending to act nobel now.

Drawing-slim
12-24-2011, 01:27 PM
@ Absinthe: Leave the guy alone, he forgot to take his medications, I think you should have realized that no one in this forum takes him seriously, let him bark from behind the fence.Hehe, this kid riminds me of a paragragh from the famous hungarian screen writer joe eszterhas.
Eszterhas is famous for writing "basic instinct" with sharon stone and michael douglass "showgirls"etc ,plus he wrote nonfiction books.

He actually is a hollywood legend, in his autobiagraphy "hollywood annimal" he states as a hungarian himself: "whenever you come across a hungarian, just go over and slap him in the face"
clearly he was describing ivdeves in this case:D

Volkodav
12-24-2011, 05:35 PM
First off marry christmas

Obviously ushtari's coment was a reply to your countrymen low life troll ivdevs.
And if you were such a nobel christian or Any kind of decent man you should have made this coment first adressing your low life country man since you and I both know is being a low life.

Ushtaris coment in this case its not offensiveor taken serious even to alot of albanian christians that are chrsitians way before you ever were, due to the obvious reason that was trigered by a low life that is a discrase to
Christianity, ivdeves. while you so patheticaly ignore that and shamlessly
pretending to act nobel now.
Your cheers is 14 days earlier, tomorow is St. Spiridon, dark day tomorow because all those who celebrate other holiday will go in hell.
So happy Saint Spiridon day to all True Orthodox belivers in the world, be them albanian, hungarian or romanian.

kosovogirl
12-15-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm Albanian and I wouldn't like to be related to Romanians at all, they aren't related to us, they are Italian-Slavic-gypsies. Sorry but its true. They may have some thracian blood in them, but not anymore, they Romanians are Latin by blood and killed a lot of Thracians and Illyrians.

Pobre Diablo
12-16-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm Albanian and I wouldn't like to be related to Romanians at all, they aren't related to us, they are Italian-Slavic-gypsies. Sorry but its true. They may have some thracian blood in them, but not anymore, they Romanians are Latin by blood and killed a lot of Thracians and Illyrians.

Whatever floats your boat, but please don't insult us by calling us "slavic"

kosovogirl
12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Whatever floats your boat, but please don't insult us by calling us "slavic"

Romanians are more related to Gypies and Slavs than they are with Thracians.

so Romanians are Latin by blood, the Romans killed a lot of Thracians and Illyrians, therefor Romanians are not related to us.

Mans not hot
12-16-2012, 03:45 PM
LOL

Corvus
12-16-2012, 03:46 PM

so Romanians are Latin by blood, the Romans killed a lot of Thracians and Illyrians, therefor Romanians are not related to us.

Yesterday you defended them, today you diss them.
Girl, you have to decide :D

Dacul
12-16-2012, 04:33 PM

Slavs are not latin by blood,gypsies are not latin by blood either.
And yes,is true we are very related to south slavs,by blood and also to eastern slavs,but not in that measure as we are related about south slavs.
As for thracians,no one knows who they were.

Hurrem sultana
12-16-2012, 04:34 PM
kosovogirl is kosovoboy ;)

Dacul
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
kosovogirl is kosovoboy ;)

How you know that?

kosovogirl
12-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Slavs are not latin by blood,gypsies are not latin by blood either.
And yes,is true we are very related to south slavs,by blood and also to eastern slavs,but not in that measure as we are related about south slavs.
As for thracians,no one knows who they were.

No you guys are mostly Latin by blood, and have a good amount of Slavic blood, even with northern Slavs, you guys are surrounded by Slavs

Skerdilaid
12-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I have nothing against Romanians, but I have to mention one thing if Romanians had as much courage and morale as Albanians did they would not be speaking an Esperanto today.

Geni
01-18-2013, 07:16 PM
My uncle married (mother brothers)1 romanian woman ...a very good person.. I have much respect for this woman..:)