PDA

View Full Version : Classify me (Passport picture)

fyodorov
01-05-2024, 03:09 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240105/ab541bbd6cedfe6100a80b671067215b.jpg

ImpishTears
01-05-2024, 04:25 PM
Tavastid

Nurzat
01-05-2024, 04:41 PM
East Baltid or maybe something in the area, like Uralid, Ladogan etc, I am not good with those types, but with slight Alpinization (rounding) of the CM features

Pater Patota
01-05-2024, 05:06 PM
That beard gives Chechen vibes.

Bat_
01-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Sub-Nordid (Alpine-Nordic).

Xacal
01-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Gorid (Alpine + Baltid)

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 04:48 AM
Sub-Nordid (Alpine-Nordic).

Haven't heard that one in quite a while

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 04:48 AM
Tavastid

I agree, how the fuck could anyone classify me as "Stranded"? Autistic idiots.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 05:37 AM
That beard gives Chechen vibes.

Far too Eastern, but I can see how you would think that.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 05:42 AM
I would appreciate more input. Bump.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 05:47 AM
BUMP

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 05:48 AM
Bump

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 05:51 AM
BuMP

Mortimer
01-06-2024, 06:04 AM
Nordid + Tavastid or Savovlaxid or just East Baltid... To be honest, I dont know what Tavastid even means but imagine a depigmented large head with chinky eyes, a finn or something... You have a bit the eyes and the large head, but you are clearly mostly nordid

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 06:11 AM
Nordid + Tavastid or Savovlaxid or just East Baltid... To be honest, I dont know what Tavastid even means but imagine a depigmented large head with chinky eyes, a finn or something... You have a bit the eyes and the large head, but you are clearly mostly nordid

Well that's certainly a first. No one has ever classified me as mostly Nordic, as our fellow German anthropologists would say Ostbaltisch is what I would ascribe to myself, with minor Oestilche tendencies (Alpine). Nazi anthropology is quite interesting.

Melkiirs
01-06-2024, 06:31 AM
BuMP

You have a profile photo to share too?

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 06:32 AM

As in side view?

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 06:37 AM

Sorry for my sleep deprived picture, but yes I have a profile photo too.125754

Melkiirs
01-06-2024, 06:57 AM
Sorry for my sleep deprived picture, but yes I have a profile photo too.125754

That helps. With the profile you seem more Gorid than the frontal photo.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 07:05 AM
That helps. With the profile you seem more Gorid than the frontal photo.

Just how much more Gorid? Are we talking slight Alpinization, or major Alpinization and just depigmentation?

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 07:06 AM
Just how much more Gorid? Are we talking slight Alpinization, or major Alpinization and just depigmentation?

Also how can I add ethnic groups to my profile like you did ?

Mentallyll
01-06-2024, 07:19 AM
I'd say Gorid, you look mainly Alpine. I think you could pass in Germany.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 07:22 AM
I'd say Gorid, you look mainly Alpine. I think you could pass in Germany.

That's so fucking plain. I'm actually half German. I hate the term Gorid. Let's just go with depigmented balticized Alpine.

Finnish Swede
01-06-2024, 09:34 AM
Medium brown haired slavic (Russian)?
A typical pretty wide face and someway eyes - eyebrow areas will stronger that image (above). He is lighter haired than average Russians, at least based on those from St. Petersburg area who visited shopping in Finland.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 09:40 AM
A typical pretty wide face and someway eyes - eyebrow areas will stronger that image (above). He is lighter haired than average Russians, at least based on those from St. Petersburg area who visited shopping in Finland.

Medium brown by Scandinavian standards -_- Blond by German standards. In any case what classification would you give me?

He is lighter haired than average Russians, Northwestern Russians? What the hell, they are on average considered dark blond to medium blond by Central/Northern European standards. Fair enough.

Finnish Swede
01-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Medium brown by Scandinavian standards -_- Blond by German standards. In any case what classification would you give me?
Pretty much (Scandinavians). Germans? No idea, but I have noticed that Central Europeans will see blondes differently than we do.

He does not look Finn exactly (just as some called him Tavastian earlier). In Finland I would keep him most likely as a foreigner. Harkonnen, Lemmi etc. are very Finnish looking. He does not look ethnic Estonian either. How about Russian - Latvian mix? Russian-Lithuanian mix? Russian-Pole mix? Russian-Czec mix? I mean if he is not pure slavic Russian.

Northwestern Russians? What the hell, they are on average considered dark blond to medium blond by Central/Northern European standards. Fair enough.
Lets correct ... people who are living there, have Russians passports, talks Russian language. I do not know their ethnic backgrounds. The annual visa costed them 400euros and they had western cars and enough of money to make shoppings in Finland, so I doubt they were the poorest class of people (in that big city). But again, I can only trust my eyes.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 10:10 AM
Pretty much (Scandinavians). Germans? No idea, but I have noticed that Central Europeans will see blondes differently than we do.

He does not look Finn exactly (just as some called him Tavastian earlier). In Finland I would keep him most likely as a foreigner. Harkonnen, Lemmi etc. are very Finnish looking. He does not look ethnic Estonian either. How about Russian - Latvian mix? Russian-Lithuanian mix? Russian-Pole mix? Russian-Czec mix? I mean if he is not pure slavic Russian.

Lets correct ... people who are living there, have Russians passports, talks Russian language. I do not know their ethnic backgrounds. The annual visa costed them 400euros and they had western cars and enough of money to make shoppings in Finland, so I doubt they were the poorest class of people (in that big city). But again, I can only trust my eyes.

Okay, but you still didn't classify me.

Sorab12
Balto/Alpinoid .You look like old settlers from Bačka in northern Serbia.

fyodorov

I am half German, Nordic-German and Russian.

fyodorov
01-06-2024, 11:32 AM

My hair also looks much lighter in natural lighting. Perhaps even light brown by Finish standards, the profile picture is distorted, so I dont agree with the Gorid classifications. Baltic, East Baltic, Tavastid, Baltic/Uralic or Baltic with minor alpinization.

Feiichy
01-06-2024, 11:44 AM
You are not Baltid at all but keep larping

gixajo
01-06-2024, 12:14 PM
You pass well in Russia, Italy and Afghanistan.

Voskos
01-06-2024, 12:27 PM
Something between first Russian man into space and retired hockey player who gained some weight.

Dušan
01-06-2024, 12:30 PM
Alpinid-Gorid

Melkiirs
01-06-2024, 07:53 PM
My hair also looks much lighter in natural lighting. Perhaps even light brown by Finish standards, the profile picture is distorted, so I dont agree with the Gorid classifications. Baltic, East Baltic, Tavastid, Baltic/Uralic or Baltic with minor alpinization.

In the context of either the Fischer-Saller or Fischer scale you probably would be considered dark blond or at the very least a light chestnut.

Shades #9-26 were typically considered light enough to be blondish and you are in the dimmest lighting #7-8:
https://i.ibb.co/qnMMnDw/2560px-Fischer-scale-Imago-Animi-2018.jpg (https://ibb.co/7zJJzSF)

The scales were all created by German anthropologists so categories might be biased toward Central Europe. In Norway for example roughly 50% of young men are #9-26 based on Halfdan Bryn's survey of 11,771 recruit age males. Central Europeans might consider half or even more of Norwegians that age distinctly blond but they might reserve the term for only pronounced blondism and call much of it rat-coloured or so forth.

Zohor
01-06-2024, 08:13 PM
You look Russian as fuck bro, I can't see anything German, you know not all genetics are expressed by looks.

You are Gorid which is somewhere in spectrum of Alpinid and Baltid, it's more than just depigmented Alpinid, it's way of life, it's way of POTATO, you gotta accept the term cause it fits you pretty well imo