PDA

View Full Version : Classify the two founders of the "dirtbag Left" movement in the US: Anna Khachiyan and Amber Frost

Tooting Carmen
01-14-2024, 10:25 PM
They have some endearing qualities, but their knowledge of science is rather risible, to say the least:
‘All “race” is, is that some people don’t sunburn. That’s the entirety of racial difference.’
https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/04/meet-the-anti-woke-left/
https://www.spiked-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/dirtbag-left-1536x864.jpg

Odelia
01-14-2024, 11:57 PM
An ugly camel-faced iranid and an aralid or something like that

Petalpusher
01-15-2024, 08:31 AM
Not much different than "women are people who can get pregnant". Same reduction to the lowest biological effect applied to race and gender. People are adopting slowly this way of thinking wether they realize it or not, it is infusing in the tune of "everything is grey", so it works to move the window. I guess at least that's gonna save us billions in anthropology, already a farce for decades, as well as now sociology and psychology classes in universities.

Anyway the one on the right, looks at least part Asian. Left, sounds Armenian and looks like it.

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 10:07 AM
Not much different than "women are people who can get pregnant". Same reduction to the lowest biological effect applied to race and gender. People are adopting slowly this way of thinking wether they realize it or not, it is infusing in the tune of "everything is grey", so it works to move the window. I guess at least that's gonna save us billions in anthropology, already a farce for decades, as well as now sociology and psychology classes in universities.

Anyway the one on the right, looks at least part Asian. Left, sounds Armenian and looks like it.

Remember, in the name of inclusivity, we have to talk about "pregnant people who chestfeed" now. xD But let's not go too off-topic.

Kess
01-15-2024, 12:21 PM
Anna Khachiyan looks Kurdish or Armenian asf very ugly.

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 12:23 PM

I believe that LA specifically has one of the largest Armenian populations in the world.

Petalpusher
01-15-2024, 01:35 PM
Remember, in the name of inclusivity, we have to talk about "pregnant people who chestfeed" now. xD But let's not go too off-topic.

My bad, i can't keep up. Frost really looks Happa, the internet doesn't deny or confirm.

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 01:36 PM
My bad, i can't keep up. Frost really looks Happa, the internet doesn't deny or confirm.

I didn't have enough room to write it in the title, but her full name is Amber A'Lee Frost, and Lee is a common surname among Chinese people, so who knows?

Tacitus
01-15-2024, 01:47 PM
tbf Anna looks much better with longer hair:
https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FGCx5JtBXwAAzjSc.jpg

I think she's half Jewish as well? Also if you follow her on Twitter she's not all that woke; she kinda reminds me of Camille Paglia in her views.

Mortimer
01-15-2024, 02:00 PM
Probably two average white girls for American standards

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 02:01 PM
Probably two average white girls for American standards

Not even close.

Laredo
01-15-2024, 02:02 PM
An ugly camel-faced iranid and an aralid or something like that

They give lesbian vibes don't you think?

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 02:02 PM
tbf Anna looks much better with longer hair:
https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FGCx5JtBXwAAzjSc.jpg

I think she's half Jewish as well? Also if you follow her on Twitter she's not all that woke; she kinda reminds me of Camille Paglia in her views.

Well that's the point, they both claim to be 'anti-woke', even though their dismissal of the very existence of race is far more extreme than what most 'woke' people themselves would advocate.

Mortimer
01-15-2024, 02:05 PM
Not even close.

I do not know them but im quite sure they have a white identity

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 02:06 PM
I do not know them but im quite sure they have a white identity

Yes, but most White Americans don't look Kavkazian or part-Mongoloid LOL.

Mortimer
01-15-2024, 02:07 PM
Yes, but most White Americans don't look Kavkazian or part-Mongoloid LOL.

Ok i rephrase just two white american girls

Tacitus
01-15-2024, 02:08 PM
Well that's the point, they both claim to be 'anti-woke', even though their dismissal of the very existence of race is far more extreme than what most 'woke' people themselves would advocate.

The whole "one race, the human race" thing is very 90s centrist/liberal orthodoxy, which still predominates mainstream thinking.

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 02:11 PM
The whole "one race, the human race" thing is very 90s centrist/liberal orthodoxy, which still predominates mainstream thinking.

And now we have growing attempts to deny biological sex as well, even to the point where lesbians are now sometimes called 'sexual racists' for refusing to date men who claim to be lesbians!

Mortimer
01-15-2024, 02:23 PM
And now we have growing attempts to deny biological sex as well, even to the point where lesbians are now sometimes called 'sexual racists' for refusing to date men who claim to be lesbians!

Race is much more complex then sex though you are white british but your mum is thirty percent amerindian but you are white british and nothing wrong with that sex is much more binary and clear there are only two sexes also I do not know those girls but maybe the statement some people do not sunburn is not a scientific but a political message that it does not matter which race you are

Tooting Carmen
01-15-2024, 02:31 PM
Race is much more complex then sex though you are white british but your mum is thirty percent amerindian but you are white british and nothing wrong with that sex is much more binary and clear there are only two sexes also I do not know those girls but maybe the statement some people do not sunburn is not a scientific but a political message that it does not matter which race you are

I understand that. It is one thing to acknowledge that race is rather less binary and rigid than sex, but quite another to deny its existence altogether.

Mortimer
01-15-2024, 02:34 PM
I understand that. It is one thing to acknowledge that race is rather less binary and rigid than sex, but quite another to deny its existence altogether.

Im not sure the girls do not really know there are more differences in human populations then only that some do not get a sunburn I think their message is political not scientific

Odelia
01-16-2024, 01:23 AM
They give lesbian vibes don't you think?
Maybe Anna, but not the other one.

Ugly, but more Iranian or mandean looking with a semitic mouth.