PDA

View Full Version : Classify 3 (Dark/Swarthy spectrum) Spanish girls

Valenman
01-22-2024, 03:49 PM
The 2 girls Have typical Spanish names Surnames
And live in Madrid.And one has 2 Catalan surnames and was born in Girona(Probably full Catalan)

Oliver109
01-22-2024, 03:50 PM
Atlanto gracile med intermediates, look basically white imo

Eurafricanid
01-22-2024, 03:54 PM
The don't look that dark, IMO:

1st- Alpine-Med (A bit more Alpine)
2nd- Alpine + minor Gracile Med
3rd- Atlanto-Med + minor Dinarid influence(?)

Valenman
01-22-2024, 03:58 PM
With Dark/Swarthy, I mean that they are somewhat more pigmented than average, not that they are dark or have a Non-European Appearance.

omidjahan
01-22-2024, 08:02 PM
With Dark/Swarthy, I mean that they are somewhat more pigmented than average, not that they are dark or have a Non-European Appearance.

pic 1 and 3 can pass as iranian !

mariavazq
01-22-2024, 09:47 PM
Pic 3 looks transgender

alnortedelsur
01-22-2024, 10:01 PM
The first two ones are very hot and pretty.

The third one... no thanks!

Xacal
01-22-2024, 10:25 PM
The don't look that dark, IMO:

1st- Alpine-Med (A bit more Alpine)
2nd- Alpine + minor Gracile Med
3rd- Atlanto-Med + minor Dinarid influence(?)

+1

Incal
01-23-2024, 01:24 AM
Third one is a dude.

Abaddon
01-23-2024, 02:07 AM
The 3rd one has 3 legs.

earthling1
01-23-2024, 08:27 PM
The first 2 look South Slavic (Serbian/albanian) and the 3rd looks proper Atlanto-Med.

thisismyaccount
01-23-2024, 08:36 PM
First one looks latino, second one some kind of balkan, third one looks probably quite Spanish

DraviXi99
01-23-2024, 09:30 PM
The seconds one looks normal whte,the other 2 looks swarhty,also,theres a troon in there.

Gallop
01-23-2024, 09:55 PM
First one looks latino, second one some kind of balkan, third one looks probably quite Spanish.

The first one doesn't look Latino, she has rather high eyebrows in the manner of Emilia Clarke and other European actresses.

Also, point out that Latinos were an ancient population of the Italian peninsula, so using the term for modern populations is confusing.

Gallop
01-23-2024, 09:59 PM
The seconds one looks normal whte,the other 2 looks swarhty,also,theres a troon in there.

As dark as this one?

https://i.postimg.cc/7Z0qfBPq/AMERICANS1.jpg

Dear for brunettes and faces quite the tightrope with Europe we have Central Italy, I'm still in shok when I saw the photos posted here. :Frío:

Valenman
01-23-2024, 10:11 PM
As dark as this one?

Dear for brunettes and faces quite the tightrope with Europe we have Central Italy, I'm still in shok when I saw the photos posted here. :Frío:
I put Dark/swarthy as clickbait, not because they are really dark. They look completely Spanish/European, a little more pigmented than the Spanish average. The majority of Spaniards who are considered "Dark" Here in Spain are like the girls here, no Inma Cuesta, Pedro Porro Etc (which obviously also exist but much less than what they want) that foreigners like to publish in this forum

DraviXi99
01-24-2024, 04:54 PM
As dark as this one?

Some of those are not dark at at all,like the first 3 renomated actors and the group in the middle

alnortedelsur
01-24-2024, 05:13 PM
LOL at some trolls on here, who have suggested that only the third one (who is horrible and looks Trans) looks Spanish, and the other two don't.

Of course that the first two ones look very Spanish, and that's what they are.

DraviXi99
01-24-2024, 06:50 PM
LOL at some trolls on here, who have suggested that only the third one (who is horrible and looks Trans) look Spanish, and the other two don't.

Of course that the first two ones look very Spanish, and that's what they are.

First one looks latina

Xacal
01-24-2024, 11:26 PM
The first looks like Dua Lipa

alnortedelsur
01-25-2024, 12:09 AM
First one looks latina

First one looks like white Latina. And lots of white Latinas happen to be of Spanish descent.

Hellooooo?!

Valenman
01-25-2024, 12:28 AM
First one looks like white Latina. And lots of white Latinas happen to be of Spanish descent.

Hellooooo?!
Now, all three of them look very Spanish (I know a lot of people with similar/same features) number 3 doesn't look so unpleasant and masculine in real life, I just caught a bad frame.

alnortedelsur
01-25-2024, 04:28 AM
Now, all three of them look very Spanish (I know a lot of people with similar/same features) number 3 doesn't look so unpleasant and masculine in real life, I just caught a bad frame.

Then be it! It must be just a bad frame.

Then, I also lived in Spain before, and I also can attest that ethnic Spanish women who look like the first two ones are very very common. So, of course they look very Spanish. I don't know what image of Spaniards have those people who say that those girls don't look Spanish.

FilhoV
01-25-2024, 06:02 PM
The 3rd one has 3 legs.

Just the way Cristiano Viejo likes them

DraviXi99
01-25-2024, 08:59 PM

Hellooooo?!

Thats why i said latina,not spanish,they are not the same,latinas do not look spanish on average.

alnortedelsur
01-26-2024, 04:28 AM
Thats why i said latina,not spanish,they are not the same,latinas do not look spanish on average.

Those white Latinas who are of full of mostly Spanish stock, look Spanish, that's where they got their looks :thumb001:

If you don't agree that Spanish women can look like white Latinas (those curvy and feminine) tell that to that girl (the first one) who IS SPANISH. Don't complain to me :coffee:

You cannot know better about Spanish looks than Valenman (who is a full Spaniard born and raised in Spain), or than myself, that lived in Spain. When we say that Spanish women like that first girl (and like the second one) are common as fuck, and then, they both look very Spanish, we know well what we talk about.

DraviXi99
01-26-2024, 09:27 PM
Those white Latinas who are of full of mostly Spanish stock, look Spanish, that's where they got their looks :thumb001:

If you don't agree that Spanish women can look like white Latinas (those curvy and feminine) tell that to that girl (the first one) who IS SPANISH. Don't complain to me :coffee:

You cannot know better about Spanish looks than Valenman (who is a full Spaniard born and raised in Spain), or than myself, that lived in Spain. When we say that Spanish women like that first girl (and like the second one) are common as fuck, and then, they both look very Spanish, we know well what we talk about.

Im talking about average latinas,not white latinas,they look mostly mixed and swarthy,like the first girl

Valenman
01-26-2024, 09:34 PM
Im talking about average latinas,not white latinas,they look mostly mixed and swarthy,like the first girl

I don't know where you live but 80-90% of the Latinas I know (and in Spain there are many) have nothing to do with the girls in the photos
What country have you seen the Latinas from?

DraviXi99
01-27-2024, 01:14 AM
I don't know where you live but 80-90% of the Latinas I know (and in Spain there are many) have nothing to do with the girls in the photos

Im talking about hte first girl,the second one looks normal white and pan euro,dont knwo about the third one

Laredo
01-27-2024, 01:18 AM

Maybe because all Latinos In Spain are Amerindian? First women looks like many Mexican women I know (harnizas 66% European) specially the first woman.

I'm Mexican btw.

alnortedelsur
01-27-2024, 01:20 AM

The first girl looks totally European, she is not really swarthy, and her skin and overall pigmentation (including hair and eyes) are well into the European norm. That's why I compare her with white Latinas.

Latina castizas very often, also have very similar pigmentation as that, but that's another issue.

Laredo
01-27-2024, 01:20 AM

DraviX Is right they look like light skin Latinas specially the first one ( she's BEAUTIFUL BTW).

If I saw the woman some where In San Diego or Tijuana-Mexicali I would be Oh just another mexicana.

DraviXi99
01-27-2024, 03:44 AM
DraviX Is right they look like light skin Latinas specially the first one ( she's BEAUTIFUL BTW).

If I saw the woman some where In San Diego or Tijuana-Mexicali I would be Oh just another mexicana.

Yes,also,swarthy looking europeans rarely are seen as euros or foreigners like normal euros would