PDA

View Full Version : Iceland officially threatens to boycott Eurovision over Israel's participation

Stryglogg
01-25-2024, 09:00 AM
Hopefully other Nordic countries will follow.

https://www.ynetnews.com/culture/article/b1uthnaka

Annihilus
01-25-2024, 09:14 AM
I never understood why Israel is allowed to participate in the first place.

Blondie
01-25-2024, 09:30 AM
I dont understand this pro-israeli step from Iceland.

Your Old Comrade
01-25-2024, 11:11 AM
I never understood why Israel is allowed to participate in the first place.

I don't understand either.

Nurzat
01-25-2024, 11:31 AM
to me Anatolia, the Caucasus, Levant and Greater Persia are in the natural continuation of Europe and if Israel is allowed to take part in all European events in sports etc, then the other countries in the regions I mentioned should be allowed as well

Etelfrido
01-25-2024, 11:35 AM
Isn't it the other way around, i.e. Iceland threatens not to participate unless Israel is excluded?

Dušan
01-25-2024, 12:00 PM
to me Anatolia, the Caucasus, Levant and Greater Persia are in the natural continuation of Europe and if Israel is allowed to take part in all European events in sports etc, then the other countries in the regions I mentioned should be allowed as well

It is weird that all of them participate in European competitions.
Israel, Turkey, Azerbaijan are Western Asia.

Blondie
01-25-2024, 02:39 PM
Isn't it the other way around, i.e. Iceland threatens not to participate unless Israel is excluded?

No, its a pro-israeli step. Eurovision is a woke pc event, if you dont participate in it, then your cool, and the winner is biggest loser of Europe. I hope they will ban Germany too.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 02:52 PM
It is weird that all of them participate in European competitions.
Israel, Turkey, Azerbaijan are Western Asia.

We have legitimate part of europe and we even have one of the most prominent european cities in the history. Theres nothing wrong with us. If you dont mind jews who can infiltrate anywhere, the real absurdness is armenia, which has no single m2 land in europe but accepted to Eurovision. Why? Because ex-Ussr? Then Mongolia why not?

PlattitüdenPaule
01-25-2024, 03:01 PM
With the money they save by not participating in this retarded shit show, they could very well dish out another masterwork like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TplbifmulaY

Dušan
01-25-2024, 03:07 PM
We have legitimate part of europe and we even have one of the most prominent european cities in the history. Theres nothing wrong with us. If you dont mind jews who can infiltrate anywhere, the real absurdness is armenia, which has no single m2 land in europe but accepted to Eurovision. Why? Because ex-Ussr? Then Mongolia why not?

Israel, Turkey, Azerbaijan should create their one competition league, along with Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iraq etc.
They all are not Europe, and should embrace West Asian identity, instead having inferiority complex toward Europe.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 03:12 PM
Israel, Turkey, Azerbaijan should create their one competition league, along with Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iraq etc.
They all are not Europe, and should embrace West Asian identity, instead having inferiority complex toward Europe.

Thats not an inferiority complex or something, unlike mentally ill Greeks, Serbs want to believe. This country has always been part of europe politically since its foundation and its how it is. If youre too obsessed with geography, you can begin question Russia, which has bigger asian part than whole europe. Also you still avoid talking about armenia for some reason.

Annihilus
01-25-2024, 03:16 PM
Turkey doesn't enter since 2013.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 03:19 PM
Thats not an inferiority complex or something, unlike mentally ill Greeks, Serbs want to believe. This country has always been part of europe politically since its foundation and its how it is. If youre too obsessed with geography, you can begin question Russia, which has bigger asian part than whole europe. Also you still avoid talking about armenia for some reason.

I see you are getting upset, but the facts are the facts. :)

I dont see any logic that Ankara, Jerusalem or Baku are lumped with Europe.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 03:28 PM
I see you are getting upset, but the facts are the facts. :)

I dont see any logic that Ankara, Jerusalem or Baku are lumped with Europe.

I want to learn the rest of your logic about Yerevan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Vladivostok, to see if you have a solid, strong logic.

Well, you know im very relax person and while talking like this im laughing inside. (: Anyways, lets focus on the biggest fact which is youre talking about a NATO country while sitting in a country bombed by NATO and this is how you cope, attack the most vulnerable one. I can hurt people real bad if i want, yes.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 03:33 PM
I want to learn the rest of your logic about Yerevan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Vladivostok, to see if you have a solid, strong logic.

Well, you know im very relax person and while talking like this im laughing inside. (: Anyways, lets focus on the biggest fact which is youre talking about a NATO country while sitting in a country bombed by NATO and this is how you cope, attack the most vulnerable one. I can hurt people real bad if i want, yes.

Being part of nato doesnt mean you are European.
Unlike you, with complex toward Europe wanting to be part of it, I dont give a shit about it, and feel closer to Novosibirsk and Vladivostok than to some Western European cities.
But I am still European, no matter how I dont care about European unity, and you are not.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 03:37 PM
Being part of nato doesnt mean you are European.
Unlike you, with complex toward Europe wanting to be part of it, I dont give a shit about it, and feel closer to Novosibirsk and Vladivostok than to some Western European cities.
But I am still European, no matter how I dont care about European unity, and you are not.

Im not like "hey i want to be the best ruropean" or something. This is what you want to believe but not reality. But my country happened to be part of europe by every possible way and when some weirdo say "you arent european" its only a demonstration of hatred toward me, this is the problem. Otherwise you wouldnt have problem with Ankara, as you say you dont have with Novosibirsk and Vladivostok.

Kess
01-25-2024, 03:41 PM
Hopefully other Nordic countries will follow.

https://www.ynetnews.com/culture/article/b1uthnaka

I don't think anyone will follow.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 03:42 PM
Im not like "hey i want to be the best ruropean" or something. This is what you want to believe but not reality. But my country happened to be part of europe by every possible way and when some weirdo say "you arent european" its only a demonstration of hatred toward me, this is the problem. Otherwise you wouldnt have problem with Ankara, as you say you dont have with Novosibirsk and Vladivostok.

Stating a clear fact that Ankara or Jerusalem are not part of Europe is objective and scientific truth, not "demonstration of hatred".
You are getting too emotional.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 03:46 PM
Stating a clear fact that Ankara or Jerusalem are not part of Europe is objective and scientific truth, not "demonstration of hatred".

As i said, Ankara isnt the only city in Turkey and its only capital because its the safer position than historical and socio-cultural capital of Turkey which is one of the greatest cities in the history of Europe. On the other hand, you still have no word for Yerevan. Who is emotional now?

Dušan
01-25-2024, 03:51 PM
As i said, Ankara isnt the only city in Turkey and its only capital because its the safer position than historical and socio-political capital of Turkey which is one of the greatest cities in the history of Europe. On the other hand, you still have no word for Yerevan. Who is emotional now?

Yerevan is not part of Europe either.

But culturally as Christians they can find connections with European Orthodox Christian countries, unlike Muslims and Jews deep in west Asia, wanting to participate in European competitions. :crazy:

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 03:52 PM

West Asian identity? Have you been watching the news lately?

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 03:53 PM
Yerevan is not part of Europe either.

But culturally as Christians they can find connections with European Orthodox Christian countries, unlike Muslims and Jews deep in west Asia, wanting to participate in European competitions. :crazy:

Thanks. As you clearly show, your point isnt geographical logic, but religious hatred toward my country/nation.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 03:55 PM
Thanks. As you clearly show, your point isnt geographical logic, but religious hatred toward my country/nation.

You are welcome.
Embrace your true identity instead wanting to be European.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 03:58 PM
You are welcome.
Embrace your true identity instead wanting to be European.

I have been european since my birth, theres no need to change my identity. If youre too pissed of, you can blame those who accepted my country to UEFA and have given me impression of being part of europe.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 04:00 PM
West Asian identity? Have you been watching the news lately?

Well you are living there.
It is more natural to embrace that identity, instead trying to create fake European identity where it does not exist.

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 04:06 PM
Eurovision is a bit of a degenerate competition. It's supposed to be about music, but it often turns into a competition of who can put on the craziest show, overshadowing the real talent. Sometimes it feels like it's more about the spectacle than the actual music – a competition for the most outrageous show rather than genuine talent.

eastern
01-25-2024, 04:11 PM
It is more natural to embrace that identity, instead trying to create fake European identity where it does not exist.

Its different in the case of the state of Israel, as many are European ethnically

Blondie
01-25-2024, 04:15 PM

In my opinion askenazi jews are europeans as well. They migrated here almost 2000 years ago, they look european, their culture is european.

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 04:16 PM

So? Does it mean we share common culture with all neighboring countries? After 2000 years?
We don't share a common culture with Europe either, by the way, we have our own culture. Which is a blend of the Jewish identity and various influences, including from Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.

And just for your knowledge, the Latin alphabet that most Europeans use today, had been developed from the Phoenician alphabet, which is "West Asian" alphabet, same goes for Christianity, which is an Abrahamic religion. So let's take your idea to the absurd, shall European give up on their alphabet and religion because of its "foreign" origin? Of course not.

Europe isn't some isolated landmass that magically appeared; it's been in constant interaction with the MENA world and way beyond. Europe culture is not "pure". And this artificial distinction doesn't really serve it's purpose, nor it has any meaning in the given discussion and given context.

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 04:20 PM
In my opinion askenazi jews are europeans as well. They migrated here almost 2000 years ago, they look european, their culture is european.

In terms of genetics, they're mostly Northern Middle Eastern. They're actually cluster closer to Palestinians than Europeans.
Sephardic Jews follow the same pattern.

Your Old Comrade
01-25-2024, 04:22 PM
EBU membership should only be extended to European countries: so no Turkey, Israel, Georgia. Azerbaijan, Armenia .or, believe it or not, Morocco. Russia too shouldn't be in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97FD34DpSuw

Roy
01-25-2024, 04:25 PM

How is it pro-Israeli?

Roy
01-25-2024, 04:25 PM

Australia is also taking part though lol. But you just having to be a part of EBU, there are countries who are not in Europe or even Eurasia which are eligible and if they want to take part and they pay the fee they can send their entry.

Your Old Comrade
01-25-2024, 04:27 PM
Australia is also taking part though lol.

At least they are of European descent, but they shouldn't be in it either.

Annihilus
01-25-2024, 04:28 PM
In terms of genetics, they're mostly Northern Middle Eastern. They're actually cluster closer to Palestinians than Europeans.

Ashkenazi Jews plot in between Europe and ME but a bit closer to Europe.

nittionia
01-25-2024, 04:29 PM
I guess it just depends on if you are a member of the European Broadcasting Union, as to whether you can join the competition

Dušan
01-25-2024, 04:33 PM

They are mostly Levantine by origin, as Florstadt said.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 04:34 PM
I have been european since my birth, theres no need to change my identity. If youre too pissed of, you can blame those who accepted my country to UEFA and have given me impression of being part of europe.

Did you take autosomal test to see how much do you have of European ancestry?

Dandelion
01-25-2024, 04:34 PM
That's why the Netherlands should answer by sending Zanger Rinus to the contest. He'll have a great time and the Netherlands will be destined to lose (actually win).

https://youtu.be/BtNfGQ6nMec?si=_aQM7Lq971NYLMkn

Nurzat
01-25-2024, 04:35 PM
Australia is also taking part though lol. But you just having to be a part of EBU, there are countries who are not in Europe or even Eurasia which are eligible and if they want to take part and they pay the fee they can send their entry.

I'd be in favour of Romania pulling out of Eurovision, they always send ridiculous and kitsch songs, too cringe to look at/listen to, an embarrassment even for the popular (mass culture) level of Eurovision

Blondie
01-25-2024, 04:36 PM

Askenazi belongs to european cluster (close to south italians). Majority of them are just converted europeans with partly middle eastern ancestry. As rabbi Oberlander also explain it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds84NDBXl00

You said jews have own culture, this is true, but what do you think how many european askenazi follow this culture? Not much, the religious ortodox askenazi are a tiny minority in Europe. Large majority of them have modern cosmopolite mindset with european culture, they live in big cities. For example in Hungary most local jews celebrate christmas and hanuka at same time. Most of my jewish friends had christmas tree. 90% of askenazi persons live like other europeans, they are very different from israelis.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 04:38 PM
So? Does it mean we share common culture with all neighboring countries? After 2000 years?
We don't share a common culture with Europe either, by the way, we have our own culture. Which is a blend of the Jewish identity and various influences, including from Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.

And just for your knowledge, the Latin alphabet that most Europeans use today, had been developed from the Phoenician alphabet, which is "West Asian" alphabet, same goes for Christianity, which is an Abrahamic religion. So let's take your idea to the absurd, shall European give up on their alphabet and religion because of its "foreign" origin? Of course not.

Europe isn't some isolated landmass that magically appeared; it's been in constant interaction with the MENA world and way beyond. Europe culture is not "pure". And this artificial distinction doesn't really serve it's purpose, nor it has any meaning in the given discussion and given context.

There was interaction across Mediterranean, but still it is well known what are the borders of Europe.

Blondie
They are mostly Levantine by origin, as Florstadt said.

Jews yes in general, but i have talked about only askenazi.

Florstadt

Jews are the genetic brothers of Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese, study finds.

"Specific regions of the Y chromosome were analyzed in 1,371 men from 29 worldwide populations, including Jews and non-Jews from the Middle East, North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, and Europe."

- https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

Blondie
01-25-2024, 04:44 PM
Jews are the genetic brothers of Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese, study finds.

This source did not analyze only askenazi, and y haplogroup doesnt matter. Finns have mostly siberian n1c haplo and they have 95% european genetic.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 04:48 PM
Did you take autosomal test to see how much do you have of European ancestry?

Did your Anatolian ancestors take DNA test to see how much european ancestry they have? Did your Slavic ancestors take DNA test to see how much Balkan ancestry they have?

Dusko my dear Serb, i can discuss with you till the morning here but sad thing is youre shooting at muslims but youre hitting enemies of muslims, secular Turks. Are you sure you want to eradicate primary enemies of your enemies?

Dušan
01-25-2024, 04:48 PM
Jews yes in general, but i have talked about only askenazi.

They are cca half Levantine by origin.
By the way, I heard there are high level of intermarriages of Ashkenazis with MENA Jews in Israel, getting 70-80% of MENA origin in future generations.

Annihilus
01-25-2024, 04:51 PM

Lol seriously? Jews have every possible Y clade there is. Solid proof of the many many conversions.

Examples from my Y:

https://i.imgur.com/tqqThFM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vBj1Ysv.jpg

Dušan
01-25-2024, 04:51 PM
Did your Anatolian ancestors take DNA test to see how much european ancestry they have? Did your Slavic ancestors take DNA test to see how much Balkan ancestry they have?

Dusko my dear Serb, i can discuss with you till the morning here but sad thing is youre shooting at muslims but youre hitting enemies of muslims, secular Turks. Are you sure you want to eradicate primary enemies of your enemies?

You are still upset of clear geographic and scientific fact that Ankara is not part of Europe.
Neither is Yerevan, for your comfort.

Accept that and move on. :)

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 04:56 PM
You are still upset of clear geographic and scientific fact that Ankara is not part of Europe.
Neither is Yerevan, for your comfort.

Accept that and move on. :)

Well it isnt unexpected since i have some familiarity with geography maps, as i grew up reading encyclopedias, i can happily accept that. But keep in mind, both my Ankara and your Belgrade were administered from İstanbul for hundreds of years, which is one of top 5 european cities through the history. Maybe also is the future, who knows..

Etelfrido
01-25-2024, 05:02 PM
Not even Sephardim are that close to modern-day Middle Easterners and plot with Cypriots IIRC.

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 05:07 PM
Askenazi belongs to european cluster (close to south italians). Majority of them are just converted europeans with partly middle eastern ancestry. As rabbi Oberlander also explain it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds84NDBXl00

You said jews have own culture, this is true, but what do you think how many european askenazi follow this culture? Not much, the religious ortodox askenazi are a tiny minority in Europe. Large majority of them have modern cosmopolite mindset with european culture, they live in big cities. For example in Hungary most local jews celebrate christmas and hanuka at same time. Most of my jewish friends had christmas tree. 90% of askenazi persons live like other europeans, they are very different from israelis.

In a 2009 study by Kopelman et al., four Jewish groups, Ashkenazi, Turkish, Moroccan and Tunisian, were found to share a common origin from the Middle East, with more recent admixture that has resulted in "intermediate placement of the Jewish populations compared to European and Middle Eastern populations". The authors found that "the closest genetic neighbors to most Jewish groups were the Palestinians, Israeli Bedouins, and Druze in addition to the Southern Europeans".

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2797531/

Annihilus
01-25-2024, 05:10 PM
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2797531/

Studies done by Jews.

When we plot them, we see where they land.

And I knew you were going to skip the Y discussion.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 05:12 PM
Well it isnt unexpected since i have some familiarity with geography maps, as i grew up reading encyclopedias, i can happily accept that. But keep in mind, both my Ankara and your Belgrade were administered from İstanbul for hundreds of years, which is one of top 5 european cities through the history. Maybe also is the future, who knows..

It is good that you mastered simple geographic lesson. Dont be angry on me, because of that.

Who knows what future will bring, but possibility for that is very small to none.:)

robertb
01-25-2024, 05:17 PM
Hey if your allowing them Ozzie convicts then I demand my hillbilly convicts be allowed to compete. lol

My conspiracy type mind feels they want Europeans to accept that anyone can be European. I'm keeping my eye on dem niggas!

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 05:17 PM
Studies done by Jews.

When we plot them, we see where they land.

And I knew you were going to skip the Y discussion.

Well, you're sharing your thoughts on an electronic computer, courtesy of John von Neumann, a Jewish fella.
Isn't it ironic how technology itself breaks down barriers?

Annihilus
01-25-2024, 05:22 PM
Well, you're sharing your thoughts on an electronic computer, courtesy of John von Neumann, a Jewish fella.
Isn't it ironic how technology itself breaks down barriers?

We were talking genetics and yes Neumann is a good example.

Your Old Comrade
01-25-2024, 05:24 PM
That's why the Netherlands should answer by sending Zanger Rinus to the contest. He'll have a great time and the Netherlands will be destined to lose (actually win).

https://youtu.be/BtNfGQ6nMec?si=_aQM7Lq971NYLMkn

That is cruel... I LOVE IT!

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 05:26 PM
It is good that you mastered simple geographic lesson. Dont be angry on me, because of that.

Who knows what future will bring, but possibility for that is very small to none.:)

No not angry, a little bit sour maybe. I would prefer seeing you trying to find some excuses for Ankara, as youve done for Yerevan. Likely i suffer until we reach that times. But indeed, who knows what future will bring, even little tiny bit of hope keeps humans up.

Dušan
01-25-2024, 05:34 PM
No not angry, a little bit sour maybe. I would prefer seeing you trying to find some excuses for Ankara, as youve done for Yerevan. Likely i suffer until we reach that times. But indeed, who knows what future will bring, even little tiny bit of hope keeps humans up.

Yerevan was part of Russia since 1828. who helped Armenians to restore there.
They have some sort of recent European history + Christian heritage.
But still it is Western Asia.

Abaddon
01-25-2024, 05:35 PM
Israel in Eurovision? Wut?

Abaddon
01-25-2024, 05:42 PM
I have been european since my birth, theres no need to change my identity.
No, you are not, stop being complexed and fighting against Dusan because its a lost war since the beginning, he is right and you must accept it.

Abaddon
01-25-2024, 05:46 PM
They migrated here almost 2000 years ago, they look european, their culture is european.
:lol:

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 05:49 PM
No, you are not, stop being complexed and fighting against Dusan because its a lost war since the beginning, he is right and you must accept it.

Youre the only loser here, while hes Serbian and im Turkish, you need billions of different accounts and personas to appease your Siberian depression.

Abaddon
01-25-2024, 05:53 PM
Youre the only loser here, while hes Serbian and im Turkish, you need billions of different accounts and personas to appease your Siberian depression.

LOL, are you that sensitive? how cute... :laugh:

Kess
01-25-2024, 05:56 PM

He is the most OWD person of this forum just ignore him.

Florstadt
01-25-2024, 05:57 PM
He is the most OWD person of this forum just ignore him.

He screams OWD.

Hektor12
01-25-2024, 05:58 PM
LOL, are you that sensitive? how cute... :laugh:

Chasing me for years and still need to learn more about me? Booooooring Siberian.

Kess
01-25-2024, 05:59 PM
He screams OWD.

People troll him for fun about whiteness and Europeans and he can't even comprehend that.

Roy
01-25-2024, 06:13 PM
At least they are of European descent, but they shouldn't be in it either.

Still silly for a contest named ''Eurovision''. Maybe they should rename it to ''Worldvision'' already.

Abaddon
01-25-2024, 06:29 PM
Chasing me for years and still need to learn more about me? Booooooring Siberian.

Chasing a NPC like you? i dont even know who you are :biggrin:

Incal
01-25-2024, 08:04 PM

This dude's OWD is getting out of hand. Do you know if mental health professionals do exist in Islamic countries? Or are they considered some sort of heretics or apostates?

Nurzat
01-26-2024, 06:32 AM
unpopular opinion:

as Romanian, Balkanite and Eastern European, I feel we would belong more in a contest with ex-Soviet countries (minus Baltics), Greece, Turkey, Caucasus countries, Levantine countries, Persian countries, than with Western Europe. got nothing against the West, I am just saying how the cultural areas are divided. then if we want to see both Western and Eastern Europeans in a contest, I think those Oriental regions I mentioned should take part. the difference is gradual - between westernmost and easternmost countries maybe it's indeed huge, but it goes gradually little by little from one country to the other. I wouldn't include the Maghreb, but the Levant and Persia yes

Dušan
01-26-2024, 06:51 AM
unpopular opinion:

as Romanian, Balkanite and Eastern European, I feel we would belong more in a contest with ex-Soviet countries (minus Baltics), Greece, Turkey, Caucasus countries, Levantine countries, Persian countries, than with Western Europe. got nothing against the West, I am just saying how the cultural areas are divided. then if we want to see both Western and Eastern Europeans in a contest, I think those Oriental regions I mentioned should take part. the difference is gradual - between westernmost and easternmost countries maybe it's indeed huge, but it goes gradually little by little from one country to the other. I wouldn't include the Maghreb, but the Levant and Persia yes

Very Romanian and Balkanite :rolleyes:

https://previews.123rf.com/images/evdoha/evdoha1803/evdoha180300467/138050630-turkey-istanbul-14-03-2018-unidentified-turkish-women-in-traditional-islamic-clothing-on-the-streets.jpg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71DGKcpR6ZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I dont see similarities of Balkans neither with Westerners nor Muslims, only with Cyprus, Georgia and Armenia.

kingmob
01-26-2024, 11:14 AM
I dont see similarities of Balkans neither with Westerners nor Muslims, only with Cyprus, Georgia and Armenia.

And Greece and Turkey.

Dušan
01-26-2024, 11:19 AM
And Greece and Turkey.

I consider Greece part of Balkans, so obvious yes, of course.

kingmob
01-26-2024, 11:22 AM
I consider Greece part of Balkans, so obvious yes, of course.

Greece is not the balkans, tho, maybe parts of the north are. It's distinctively east med.

Loki
01-26-2024, 11:27 AM
No, its a pro-israeli step. Eurovision is a woke pc event, if you dont participate in it, then your cool, and the winner is biggest loser of Europe. I hope they will ban Germany too.

Even so, to call that a "pro-Israel" step involves a whole lot of twisted logic, and 90% of the people who read your post will think you misunderstood what Iceland actually had done. Most people won't bother to comment to "correct" you, though.

Insuperable
01-26-2024, 11:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=8MmPPrqjoym4BENg&v=FgIRaO2FmcU