PDA

View Full Version : Study Finds 50% of Married Women Have A Backburner Relationship

Your Old Comrade
01-29-2024, 03:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvjCmMnFjAg

Anglo-Celtic
01-29-2024, 04:16 AM
This really makes me want to get married again. I think that I'll just get a dog and move to a small town.

Your Old Comrade
01-29-2024, 04:23 AM
This really makes me want to get married again. I think that I'll just get a dog and move to a small town.

With all this info being more publically known, house prices through the roof and a 24/7 work week where wages are kept low, it's no wonder that Gen Z drops out.

Anglo-Celtic
01-29-2024, 04:33 AM
With all this info being more publically known, house prices through the roof and a 24/7 work week where wages are kept low, it's no wonder that Gen Z drops out.

We had the same kinds of problems. We didn't have as many crazy chicks with blue hair, though.

Your Old Comrade
01-29-2024, 04:35 AM
We had the same kinds of problems. We didn't have as many crazy chicks with blue hair, though.

True. But our generation could still be gaslit and made to comply. Not so for this one.

Anglo-Celtic
01-29-2024, 04:39 AM
True. But our generation could still be gaslit and made to comply. Not so for this one.

We politely part company there. The Zoomers are the most gaslit generation in modern times.

Your Old Comrade
01-29-2024, 04:53 AM
We politely part company there. The Zoomers are the most gaslit generation in modern times.

They may be. But they are also the ones who have all this information at their disposal that can disprove the official statements. We didn't have that luxury. There were only 3 TV stations here (later more) some radio and newspapers that all said the same, for pity's sake. Internet only came later.

Anglo-Celtic
01-30-2024, 12:20 AM
They may be. But they are also the ones who have all this information at their disposal that can disprove the official statements. We didn't have that luxury. There were only 3 TV stations here (later more) some radio and newspapers that all said the same, for pity's sake. Internet only came later.

I was on the internet in my relative youth, so we *don't* politely part company there. Desperate globalists are panicking since we can circumvent and contradict their false narratives now, so here comes World War III as a transparent distraction.