PDA

View Full Version : Europe should not make strick ai regulations

rajputprincess
02-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Honestly I hate this ai act. Europe politicians only want to be regulator or they also want to compete?
Also I don't think that most European politicians have engineering background. Probably lawyer like American.

I want everyone to support ai industries. So I don't like people who try to regulate it

Only people with tech background should be allowed to make law related to it.
France one of the few country. which is competing in ai race is asking for softer regulations anyone surprised?

One of France company is making open source llm. I was happy about it. Go France stop regulations and support industry
https://www.euractiv.com/section/artificial-intelligence/news/ai-act-french-government-accused-of-being-influenced-by-lobbyist-with-conflict-of-interests/

Also I hate that some eu politicians are lobbying for strick ai law in Asian countries.
I mean I don't want eu to live in dark age either but why invite other countries?

https://m.economictimes.com/tech/technology/eus-ai-lobbying-blitz-gets-lukewarm-response-in-asia/articleshow/101844237.cms

especially in case of copyright material.
If you don't allow ai companies to train on copyright material without permission then. Why would companies invest there? For example Japan and Israel allow ai companies to train on copyright material.
Very good engineer in Japan and Israel. And you can import engineer anyway. So why won't company move there?

I don't want a future. Where only big tech companies make ai. we need more ai from open source not less.

Ai is capable of solving all problem. We should encourage it not regulate.

European need to hold their politicians accountable. and stop them from making bad policies

One who win ai race actually win everything.

As a ai lover and enthusiast .

I hope that Europe don't make strict regulations.

Because I love following ai development.

I criticized Chinese government. For strict ai regulations

I also criticized American government. For trying to stop ai innovation in China

Only because I love ai. And want more ai

And i want more competition

rajputprincess
02-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Everyone should get ai

Mortimer
02-02-2024, 03:04 PM
Everyone should get ai

Do you have a AI girlfriend yet? It is easy to download a AI girlfriend on app store

rajputprincess
02-02-2024, 03:37 PM
Do you have a AI girlfriend yet? It is easy to download a AI girlfriend on app store

It is not about dating. I don't want to do it. I have too many things to do. I seriously can't date when I think about it.

It is more like I like ai. I am ai enthusiast. And open source supporter.

Small startup would be harmed by regulations that's it

CordedWhelp
02-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Everyone should get ai

lol, why though? Isn’t it conceivable that the thing might be “hacked”?