PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on why Fair skin is better overall

Richmondbread
02-03-2024, 01:25 AM
I'm not racist
But overall, White Europeans are more attractive, and this is because of lighter skin you can clearly see the features and they look better. With darker skin, it makes the features look off , and it's not as clear or stand out. The features are more obfuscated , and this is why WHITE skin looks better. Some blacks are so dark, they look like ink spots. This is just my OPINION. I think fair skin is more ideal looks wise. Black is okay, but beautiful is pushing it.

Anglo-Celtic
02-03-2024, 01:58 AM
You find pretty women and ugly women among most ethnic groups and racial groups. There's an age-old forum tactic of cherry-picking photos to prove that Group A looks much better than Group B, and, sadly, some people still fall for the ruse. Scandinavians are the most attractive to me, but that's a personal preference. Mulattas are next, so I like semi-chocolate with my vanilla.

Daco Celtic
02-03-2024, 02:03 AM
February is Vlach history month

robertb
02-03-2024, 12:55 PM
I think it's natural to prefer your own, if you grow up in a white family then that is your norm. To me black guys look better with bald heads, I have the classic chrome dome in the winter. lol Also darker skinned people show muscle better that light skinned, the reason body builders use those fake tan crap.

Insuperable
02-03-2024, 12:59 PM
You can only argue that white people are on average more beautiful. Not because of skin color. I personally prefer somewhat darker skin. Tanned blondes mmm yummy.

Benyzero
02-03-2024, 01:13 PM
Lithuanians are the most attractive

nittionia
02-03-2024, 01:21 PM
This is quite an unexpected opinion coming from A European Cultural Community ™

robertb
02-03-2024, 01:25 PM
This is quite an unexpected opinion coming from A European Cultural Community ™

Yeah but not all Europeans fair skinned. That is one of the appeals from a tourist aspect. Europe has a wide variety of people and cultures in a compact area.

rothaer
02-03-2024, 01:36 PM
(...)

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 02:07 PM
You find pretty women and ugly women among most ethnic groups and racial groups.
I never saw a pretty black woman to be honest.

Kess
02-03-2024, 02:21 PM

True. Even those generally regarded as beautiful ones are mostly lightskins and Euro-mixeds.

Annie999
02-03-2024, 02:53 PM
I have to disagree, at least on men. I think men with mediterranean skin look so manly, way more than men with very white or pinkish skin. On the contrary I think women features look more feminine with pale skin. I'm being completely stereotypical I know lol, but that's how it is FOR ME. Obviously everyone has their own taste. There is no absolute truth on this.

Dandelion
02-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Not something I agree with. Some black women can be very attractive, dark skinned ones. I have seen a few I would rate 9s or 10s.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Not something I agree with. Some black women can be very attractive, dark skinned ones. I have seen a few I would rate 9s or 10s.

Give me examples

Feiichy
02-03-2024, 03:18 PM
I prefer paper-white skinned men, really pale white. Tanned men look gay to me.

But on myself I prefer heavy tan. I look much better when tanned.

Feiichy
02-03-2024, 03:19 PM
You can only argue that white people are on average more beautiful. Not because of skin color. I personally prefer somewhat darker skin. Tanned blondes mmm yummy.

Yep. Tan works great on blonds while wogs look much better with pale skin.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 03:20 PM

Thats a very unpopular opinion, a lot of people think having pale skin does affeminate men.

Dandelion
02-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Give me examples

I will give you one.

Here is a Spanish-Senegalese athlete I find gorgeous.

https://www.dailybase.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/1-4.jpg

CV would make an exception, I suppose. Honorary Spanishwoman.

Sorry, but I am working hard on somebody's thesis as a shadowwriter. I am too good for this world.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 03:22 PM
I will give you one.

CV would see your post as a offense.

Feiichy
02-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Thats a very unpopular opinion, a lot of people think having pale skin does affeminate men.

I seem to have atypical taste in pretty much everything. To me nothing is manlier than ivory white skin.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/63/8b/8c/638b8c71db995f564277ab0b4cfb1268.jpg

Tanned men to me seem gay and overly concerned about own look and I find men too much caring for their look unattractive mentally.

Dandelion
02-03-2024, 03:23 PM
CV would see your post as a offense.

It tends to happen. Spaniards are a passionate people.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 03:28 PM
I seem to have atypical taste in pretty much everything. To me nothing is manlier than ivory white skin.

Tanned men to me seem gay and overly concerned about own look and I find men too much caring for their look unattractive mentally.

Interesting, do you also care about eye or hair color?

nittionia
02-03-2024, 03:29 PM
I will give you one.

Sorry, but I am working hard on somebody's thesis as a shadowwriter. I am too good for this world.

I think that dog is gorgeous and dark

Eurafricanid
02-03-2024, 03:31 PM

That's an interesting opinion, because I think it's exactly the opposite, tanned skin looks much more manly while lighter skin looks feminine and great in women.
Which makes sense if you think about the heavy work in the sun.

Dandelion
02-03-2024, 03:32 PM
I think that dog is gorgeous and dark

Well, closest I got was dating a quadriloon woman. Flemish/Cape Verdean. She is however a local from the village I live in and speaks the local dialect. There are more, but no time.

Feiichy
02-03-2024, 03:46 PM
Interesting, do you also care about eye or hair color?

Yes, but facial features matter more than coloring.

Mr.G
02-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Personally, I think olive skin is most attractive.

Flashball
02-03-2024, 03:59 PM
Beige is better.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 04:03 PM
Yes, but facial features matter more than coloring.

Do you refuse men with dark eyes?

tropicalslavic
02-03-2024, 04:53 PM
February is Vlach history month

Finally us real Latinos are getting a month.

Tooting Carmen
02-03-2024, 04:55 PM

Actually, I find both very white and very black men the most attractive. It is tanned and ambiguous types I tend to find average or even ugly.

tropicalslavic
02-03-2024, 04:59 PM
The internet is ripe with people who think they are so special that every subjective personal preference they have is some hugely objective universal fact.

I prefer my white boys tan or medium-white (for lack of better terms). I am very pale myself. Sometimes people are so pale it's kind of sickly looking. Neutral about eye color and hair color. None of this is objective and it's different for every person. I also am not as rigid about physical preferences, with age I've sort of realized it just doesn't matter and there are attractive and unattractive people with all sorts of features.

tropicalslavic
02-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Actually, I find both very white and very black men the most attractive. It is tanned and ambiguous types I tend to find average or even ugly.

More for me then. Tanned and ambiguous has been my thing since like age 13 with few exceptions lol. Although Scarface makes a point about the ones that put too much effort into their appearance... this is not some objective judgment but there's a "just right" amount of effort to put in. I don't like a slob or a dude who is pretty and almost womanly with his efforts. Idk why this is so common for the ambiguous types but it is ahaha

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 05:19 PM
The internet is ripe with people who think they are so special that every subjective personal preference they have is some hugely objective universal fact
Some of these "personal preferences" are near to be universal facts.

Incal
02-03-2024, 05:23 PM
I will give you one.

That pic make her no justice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtD4pE1vA8c

tropicalslavic
02-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Some of these "personal preferences" are near to be universal facts.

Just because 90% of people don't like black licorice or unsweetened coffee doesn't make those things "objectively bad", just means they're less likely to be preferred, same logic applies to people's physical traits.

I think some are more objective than others. For example something has to be wrong with a person to be attracted to people far outside of a healthy weight range. This is closer to objective because health measures are objective. Blue vs. brown eyes means absolutely nothing in terms of health, survival, etc. so they're just not objective at all.

It just doesn't really matter. Every White Nationalist on the internet would give it up for the right Latina. Everyone who says white skin is objectively more attractive or whatever... wouldn't wanna see their browser history. Lol

DraviXi99
02-03-2024, 05:43 PM
All i know is that blonde men are ugly as fuck,ginger men too.

Skin color not too light but also not too dark,something like Type III or so.

Tanned Type III

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126569&stc=1

Type II i think can be pretty too
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126570&stc=1
Type I also
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126571&stc=1

Type IV
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126573&stc=1

Feiichy
02-03-2024, 05:45 PM
Do you refuse men with dark eyes?

No. However light eyes are my strong preference. Last man I fell for had brown eyes though, and it didn't stop me from falling for him.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Just because 90% of people don't like black licorice or unsweetened coffee doesn't make those things "objectively bad", just means they're less likely to be preferred, same logic applies to people's physical traits.
Really? there are exceptions like height, no woman wants short men, almost 100% and this is clearly objective. If a woman dates a short man, there's a hide reason for that.

It just doesn't really matter. Every White Nationalist on the internet would give it up for the right Latina.
Sure, white latinas :laugh:

Everyone who says white skin is objectively more attractive or whatever... wouldn't wanna see their browser history. Lol
It is objectively more attractive.

Laredo
02-03-2024, 06:23 PM

I think some are more objective than others. For example something has to be wrong with a person to be attracted to people far outside of a healthy weight range. This is closer to objective because health measures are objective. Blue vs. brown eyes means absolutely nothing in terms of health, survival, etc. so they're just not objective at all.

It just doesn't really matter. Every White Nationalist on the internet would give it up for the right Latina. Everyone who says white skin is objectively more attractive or whatever... wouldn't wanna see their browser history. Lol

The internet is ripe with people who think they are so special that every subjective personal preference they have is some hugely objective universal fact.

I prefer my white boys tan or medium-white (for lack of better terms). I am very pale myself. Sometimes people are so pale it's kind of sickly looking. Neutral about eye color and hair color. None of this is objective and it's different for every person. I also am not as rigid about physical preferences, with age I've sort of realized it just doesn't matter and there are attractive and unattractive people with all sorts of features.

Exactly, neither preferences are right or wrong.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 06:23 PM
No. However light eyes are my strong preference. Last man I fell for had brown eyes though, and it didn't stop me from falling for him.

Did Stears had light eyes? i saw a pic from him here once and he appeared to have dark hair, i think you've posted his pic.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Exactly, neither preferences are right or wrong.
The problem is not the preference, but who has it, like a brown female gnome from asia wanting only tall european nordids, this sounds absurd for someone who lives in Europe, but its quite common in third world places.

Laredo
02-03-2024, 06:46 PM
The problem is not the preference, but who has it, like a brown female gnome from asia wanting only tall european nordids, this sounds absurd for someone who lives in Europe, but its quite common in third world places.

Yeah agree with you In places like the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia Is very common specially the females wanting to marry whites and not only wog type but the whitest European they usually are Into.

I think it has to do with self hating issues or colonial mentality In Mexico nobody cares marrying Europeans. (perhaps because we are already mixed LOL)

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 06:49 PM
Yeah agree with you In places like the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia Is very common specially the females wanting to marry whites and not only wog type but the whitest European they usually are Into.
Sure, i know it, no wonder im planning sooner to go to these places for... curiosity :biggrin:

I would be treated like a god among this people.

Laredo
02-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Sure, i know it, no wonder im planning sooner to go to these places for... curiosity :biggrin:

I would be treated like a god among this people.

You probably would, Europeans, and European mixed people are.

Avicenna
02-03-2024, 07:17 PM

Facts

Avicenna
02-03-2024, 07:27 PM
Really? there are exceptions like height, no woman wants short men, almost 100% and this is clearly objective. If a woman dates a short man, there's a hide reason for that.

Sure, white latinas :laugh:

It is objectively more attractive.

You mean men shorter than the woman, not short men as short/tall can be subjective when it comes to dating.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 07:33 PM
You mean men shorter than the woman, not short men as short/tall can be subjective when it comes to dating.

Does 1,90m women (yes, they exists) date men below their height?

This type of woman doesnt have many choices.

Avicenna
02-03-2024, 07:41 PM
Does 1,90m women (yes, they exists) date men below their height?

This type of woman doesnt have many choices.

That's an extreme example. A woman who is 5"10 will probably prefer a man atleast over 5"10 in terms of dating, however a 5"2 woman will have no problem ( generally) dating a man who is 5"6 or 5"8. Its subjective, but one thing I agree on is that pretty much no woman wants to be taller than the man in a relationship.

Incal
02-03-2024, 07:44 PM
Where I live women don't give a fuck about height, their top 3 interests are money, passport, and fairness.

Feiichy
02-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Did Stears had light eyes? i saw a pic from him here once and he appeared to have dark hair, i think you've posted his pic.

--

Hyena
02-03-2024, 10:21 PM
I have found that East Asian, mixed with anything be it European, Latinx, Black, South Asian, produces gorgeous women. Simply gorgeous.

Hyena
02-03-2024, 10:25 PM
You find pretty women and ugly women among most ethnic groups and racial groups. There's an age-old forum tactic of cherry-picking photos to prove that Group A looks much better than Group B, and, sadly, some people still fall for the ruse. .

Yes I get sick of that BS too. And you just know the people who post that sort of disingenuous shit are probably uglier than a box of frogs themselves.

lacking10
02-03-2024, 11:23 PM
That's an extreme example. A woman who is 5"10 will probably prefer a man atleast over 5"10 in terms of dating, however a 5"2 woman will have no problem ( generally) dating a man who is 5"6 or 5"8. Its subjective, but one thing I agree on is that pretty much no woman wants to be taller than the man in a relationship.

I am a short girl but i would date short men with no problem, i preffer short men but it is hard to find one shorter than me.
Tall men usually have very disproportionate and slim bodies that make them look like stretched insects, i don't like it. I have seen other women with the same view as well.

tropicalslavic
02-03-2024, 11:37 PM
My fella is the same height as me and is a swarthy Celt. Like 100% genetically European but so dark that people often wonder if he's mixed, I think it's neat. I never cared about height in either direction. The guy I had a crush on before him was also around my height and Mediterranean. There have also been several tall men I was attracted to, and one I wasn't attracted to who couldn't understand that being over 6'0 and having green eyes wasn't automatically going to make my panties drop.

Not even gonna quote the dude who is all "I like white women the most so this means white skin being beautiful is objective". Like it just isn't. It makes me think the person saying it must be psychologically stuck in that phase where babies develop object permanence, supposedly when something bad happens to them at that age they become unable to relate to other people and the world in general beyond "my feelings are always right and 100% true reflections of reality". You see it a lot in various contexts. I just can't entertain it or waste my time on that premise, internet arguments are for losers but especially ones where people are arguing feelings vs. feelings.

FWIW the prettiest Asians to me are Southeast Asians, like Thais and Indonesians, this goes for the men as well, yet the majority of people think East Asians are prettier even in this thread.

None of this is objective. Lol

tropicalslavic
02-03-2024, 11:45 PM
I am a short girl but i would date short men with no problem, i preffer short men but it is hard to find one shorter than me.
Tall men usually have very disproportionate and slim bodies that make them look like stretched insects, i don't like it. I have seen other women with the same view as well.

There's definitely an upper limit to height where the person just looks weird. I don't think I could be with a man shorter than me but my height or maybe up to a few inches taller than me is all fine. It literally doesn't matter. I honestly think the "6 figures 6 inches 6 feet" thing is such a meme.

Anglo-Celtic
02-04-2024, 02:57 AM

My aunt takes these supplements. They improve her vision, and you should try them.

Anglo-Celtic
02-04-2024, 02:58 AM
Yes I get sick of that BS too. And you just know the people who post that sort of disingenuous shit are probably uglier than a box of frogs themselves.

It wouldn't surprise me. Still, I think that a box of frogs could be adorable.

Anglo-Celtic
02-04-2024, 03:47 AM

I saw gorgeous women with skin as black as coal. Ditto for gorgeous women with skin as white as snow.

Anglo-Celtic
02-04-2024, 03:57 AM
Every White Nationalist on the internet would give it up for the right Latina. Everyone who says white skin is objectively more attractive or whatever... wouldn't wanna see their browser history. Lol

I don't think that all of them would, but many of them would. David Duke likely would have ditched his Klan gear for a fun night with Halle Berry back in the day.

Anglo-Celtic
02-04-2024, 04:01 AM

Many short women date only tall men. Both short men and tall women think that the wee girls should date members of their own tribe.

Anglo-Celtic
02-04-2024, 04:05 AM
There's definitely an upper limit to height where the person just looks weird. I don't think I could be with a man shorter than me but my height or maybe up to a few inches taller than me is all fine. It literally doesn't matter. I honestly think the "6 figures 6 inches feet" thing is such a meme.

You sound like you're not obsessed with height (how tall are you, by the way?). Still, I defy someone to find a woman who *prefers* shorter men.

Creoda
02-04-2024, 04:19 AM

The only thing that's more predictable than Richmondbread giving his unwanted opinion on attractiveness is 7+ pages of retards giving their unwanted opinions on attractiveness in response.

HectorOfTroy
02-04-2024, 05:24 AM

Men can't rate what women will find attractive based on what they as men find attractive. Light skin is more feminine (because light colors are soft, also implies less exposure to sun, which also implies you aren't working outside all day) so makes sense a man like OP would consider that more attractive, doesn't automatically imply women (and other men) think the same.

BakersfieldChimp
02-04-2024, 07:01 PM
The only thing that's more predictable than Richmondbread giving his unwanted opinion on attractiveness is 7+ pages of retards giving their unwanted opinions on attractiveness in response.
Here is mine!
Is it retarded enough for you?

Everyone can make a list of what they find in an attractive ideal. Since very few "ideals" exist, these things are usually negotiable. Some things are more deal breakers than others.

"Attractiveness" is just one component. Has anyone else had a male friend that brought around a very attractive woman who was a hideous, high-maintenance shrew? When asked about this new one you give the response "Pretty but not my type."

Too many attractive and not-so-unattractive people focus on their looks at the expense of more important and longer-lasting aspects of their being.
They seem to be left with little or nothing once their looks eventually fade.

Nothing sadder than a thirty-something lady sitting in a bar expecting to be bought drinks all night like when she was younger.

Hyena
02-04-2024, 08:39 PM

What's really (and sadly) predictable is some semi-literate mouth-breather giving me their unsolicited opinion regarding MY intelligence.

Hyena
02-04-2024, 08:41 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. Still, I think that a box of frogs could be adorable.

Actual frogs could conceivably be adorable because they are SUPPOSED to look like frogs. But when a person looks like a frog, they should weasr a burka. And not criticize anybody else's appearance.

Richmondbread
02-05-2024, 01:13 AM
I have to disagree, at least on men. I think men with mediterranean skin look so manly, way more than men with very white or pinkish skin. On the contrary I think women features look more feminine with pale skin. I'm being completely stereotypical I know lol, but that's how it is FOR ME. Obviously everyone has their own taste. There is no absolute truth on this.

But are they the darkest of dark? Or just darker White? Fair skin to me is a range, where it is light enough.

axel.aleman
02-05-2024, 01:20 AM
Not always
In mixed race women

I prefer this : trigueña girl (dark skinned but Caucasian facial features)

https://www.diaadia.com.pa/sites/default/files/2021-04/c_40559644.jpg

To this jabao girl: light skinned but blantant SSA features in traits

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/be/06/c1/be06c1709027115b4c3078c18f19a2d6.jpg

Laredo
02-05-2024, 01:24 AM

I'm sure I missed this post, but why you say that? You are so funny cute xD

Also nice avatar.

DraviXi99
02-05-2024, 02:02 AM

Also nice avatar.

She is the top one,the guy is the bottom one

Laredo
02-05-2024, 02:27 AM
She is the top one,the guy is the bottom one

Silly xD

Anglo-Celtic
02-05-2024, 02:56 AM
Actual frogs could conceivably be adorable because they are SUPPOSED to look like frogs. But when a person looks like a frog, they should weasr a burka. And not criticize anybody else's appearance.

I see. Say that at the next anti-Israel gathering.

Feiichy
02-05-2024, 09:14 AM
Men can't rate what women will find attractive based on what they as men find attractive. Light skin is more feminine (because light colors are soft, also implies less exposure to sun, which also implies you aren't working outside all day) so makes sense a man like OP would consider that more attractive, doesn't automatically imply women (and other men) think the same.

That's an interesting opinion, because I think it's exactly the opposite, tanned skin looks much more manly while lighter skin looks feminine and great in women.
Which makes sense if you think about the heavy work in the sun.

I doubt most of men would find my winter pale skin version more feminine and attractive than tanned summer one.
--

Feiichy
02-05-2024, 09:16 AM

Also nice avatar.

first tought when I hear tan men is this:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/82/ba/1e82ba0b56dc55380c10ad1250d01185.jpg

DraviXi99
02-05-2024, 03:41 PM

first tought when I hear tan men is this:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/82/ba/1e82ba0b56dc55380c10ad1250d01185.jpg

Racism

Feiichy
02-05-2024, 04:11 PM
Racism

What?

Hektor12
02-05-2024, 04:30 PM
But overall, White Europeans are more attractive, and this is because of lighter skin you can clearly see the features and they look better. With darker skin, it makes the features look off , and it's not as clear or stand out. The features are more obfuscated , and this is why WHITE skin looks better. Some blacks are so dark, they look like ink spots. This is just my OPINION. I think fair skin is more ideal looks wise. Black is okay, but beautiful is pushing it.

I agree with you but i wont give you thumbs up because i still remember your thumbs down when i posted a beautiful black woman.

kingmob
02-05-2024, 04:43 PM
I doubt most of men would find my winter pale skin version more feminine and attractive than tanned summer one.

And you'd be right.

HectorOfTroy
02-05-2024, 06:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HRUlbao.jpg

Lighting is different, the right photo has more artificial looking lighting giving a harsher vibe. In almost all women pale skin looks feminine to me. But a light tan (which is what you have in left) also looks healthy and looking healthy makes a gender look more feminime if they're woman, and more masculine if a man. I'm talking about pale skin compared to medium or deep tan btw.

Hyena
02-05-2024, 09:33 PM
I see. Say that at the next anti-Israel gathering.

Oh hell no. Not going near that hornets' nest. I would probably mumble something noble about achieving a fair and sustainable middle ground, and everybody on both sides would start throwing rocks at me.

HectorOfTroy
02-07-2024, 06:16 AM
What?

Sorry for the quote, it wont let me edit it anymore?

rajputprincess
02-07-2024, 12:13 PM

I mean that is personal taste through.
For example I don't prefer women taller than me. But many people like tall women. All models are tall

My preference for short girls is not objective.

Rihanna is one of the most popular female singer and crush of many.

Annihilus
02-07-2024, 01:31 PM
I disagree, it is not the black that makes blacks unattractive. It's facial features (and that horrible afro hair).

If you paint a pretty fair skinned woman black, she'll still be pretty. Paint any black woman on the planet white and none of them will be pretty.

coolfrenchguy
02-07-2024, 02:27 PM
I will give you one.

western africans located under mauritania are the ones with the most balanced proportions, in a general way they are more compact and more better proportionated, beauty and attractiveness is also a matter of proportions, i have tendency of not liking to much very tall ectomorphic flat chested girls with a too much proportionated elevated torso,there is a lot of very pale people amid the european rooted population like amouranth for ex,she's fucking pale with a very pearly tint, a lot of americano-european girls are like her

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc1%2Fb8%2Fd 7%2Fc1b8d709cfa8c131e0b31c9310800c0e.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4293019649c7e25ff6d9dad95f9d74a5720f9d47a0367b 7a0155337a8a6ce1f2&ipo=images
https://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_original/6/0/4/12342406.jpg

in europe finnish are maybe the palest ones
https://png.pngtree.com/thumb_back/fw800/background/20221110/pngtree-melancholic-finnish-young-woman-blue-beauty-caucasian-photo-image_4424096.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/mf918yba6i651.jpg?auto=webp&fae31738

coolfrenchguy
02-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Racism

advanced skin cancer?

i try auto-tanning cream one day in my youth i was orange

BakersfieldChimp
02-07-2024, 03:08 PM
Making sweeping statements about attractiveness based on skin color can come off as kinda insensitive.

I would also say "short-sighted". Some people seem safe in their self-made pigeonholes. Often this is at the expense of contentment.

DraviXi99
02-07-2024, 11:06 PM
I think that darker skins could make the physical traits harder to see,thats why it could be considered less attractive

But attractive physical traits are not based on race but proportions and harmony,race is just an extra
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126686&stc=1

DraviXi99
02-07-2024, 11:10 PM
Yeah but not all Europeans fair skinned. That is one of the appeals from a tourist aspect. Europe has a wide variety of people and cultures in a compact area.

Euros can only go till type iv

Duarte
02-08-2024, 12:22 AM

I found a dreamboat

https://i.ibb.co/kcMrP4M/unnamed.gif (https://imgbb.com/)
https://i.ibb.co/f1G513W/4gvb9eyvwi4c1.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Tooting Carmen
02-11-2024, 11:20 PM
fairness.

Do you mean light skin or justice?

LastDayz
02-11-2024, 11:25 PM
White skin looks beautiful on women. because it is more sensitive and looks cleaner. Sensitivity evokes femininity. White skin does not look good on men. Dark skin is harder and more durable. It is more masculine. When it comes to beauty, it's more about the climate and minimal facial features.

Tooting Carmen
02-11-2024, 11:25 PM
More for me then. Tanned and ambiguous has been my thing since like age 13 with few exceptions lol. Although Scarface makes a point about the ones that put too much effort into their appearance... this is not some objective judgment but there's a "just right" amount of effort to put in. I don't like a slob or a dude who is pretty and almost womanly with his efforts. Idk why this is so common for the ambiguous types but it is ahaha

It is men who look "not quite white" who I tend to find the least attractive, though there are more than a few exceptions. These include many MENAs, many Latin Americans and some Southern Europeans. (No, I am not saying that out of self-hatred, and besides Latin Americans come in all races and colours, ranging from people as blond as Norwegians to people as black as Nigerians). I am also mostly not into East Asians, but that's more due to them looking androgynous.

Incal
02-12-2024, 08:28 PM
Do you mean light skin or justice?

Check the thread's title.

KaneRoot
02-16-2024, 09:29 AM
It's important to understand that perceptions of beauty and attractiveness are deeply subjective and vary widely across cultures and individuals. Beauty standards have evolved over time and are influenced by a myriad of factors, including media, culture, history, and personal experiences.

Statements that categorize people's attractiveness based on their skin color can be hurtful and perpetuate stereotypes. They overlook the rich diversity and beauty found in people of all skin tones. Every individual possesses unique features and qualities that contribute to their beauty, and these cannot be fairly assessed or compared based on skin color alone.

It's crucial to recognize and challenge societal beauty standards that may unconsciously bias us towards certain features or skin tones. Embracing diversity and understanding that beauty is multifaceted can help foster a more inclusive and accepting perspective. Remember, beauty is found in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has the right to feel beautiful and valued, irrespective of their skin color.

Richmondbread
02-18-2024, 02:13 AM
It's important to understand that perceptions of beauty and attractiveness are deeply subjective and vary widely across cultures and individuals. Beauty standards have evolved over time and are influenced by a myriad of factors, including media, culture, history, and personal experiences.

Statements that categorize people's attractiveness based on their skin color can be hurtful and perpetuate stereotypes. They overlook the rich diversity and beauty found in people of all skin tones. Every individual possesses unique features and qualities that contribute to their beauty, and these cannot be fairly assessed or compared based on skin color alone.

It's crucial to recognize and challenge societal beauty standards that may unconsciously bias us towards certain features or skin tones. Embracing diversity and understanding that beauty is multifaceted can help foster a more inclusive and accepting perspective. Remember, beauty is found in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has the right to feel beautiful and valued, irrespective of their skin color.

The White race is very diverse.

Abaddon
02-18-2024, 02:16 AM
The White race is very diverse.

Its the most diverse one.

Tooting Carmen
02-18-2024, 02:46 AM
Its the most diverse one.

Nope, SSAs are.

Abaddon
02-18-2024, 02:52 AM
Nope, SSAs are.

Im talking about pigmentation.

Tooting Carmen
02-18-2024, 10:59 AM
Im talking about pigmentation.

SSAs vary there too.

Spate Hicks
02-18-2024, 04:30 PM

chatgpt moment

DraviXi99
02-18-2024, 05:55 PM
Euro have 4 Types of Skin,asians 3 - 4,sub saharan africans 2 or so,amerindians 1 or so,aboriginal australians 1 or so.

Autrigón
02-18-2024, 07:57 PM
Lithuanians are the most attractiveYes we are.

Laredo
02-18-2024, 08:09 PM
White women secretly love brown men.

Katarzyna
02-18-2024, 08:22 PM
White women secretly love brown men.

NO!

Laredo
02-18-2024, 08:24 PM
NO!

As a straight woman don't you find pale or light features on men as feminine or less masculine looking?

Less macho for example?

Laredo
02-18-2024, 08:50 PM
Anyway we all have preference, Im not really into blonde but for women pale skin and black hair makes them look good specially if they are Mediterranean.

Like this

https://64.media.tumblr.com/bee784da4c383453ccb5b48cc5caee36/4c7bf1d2bd46d9f7-f7/s540x810/4c52b8dae239eaa57caa9acba1d201107b0e9a12.gif

But mestizo-harnizo-triracial men drives me crazy LMAO xD

#Oda#
02-18-2024, 09:12 PM
As a straight woman don't you find pale or light features on men as feminine or less masculine looking?

Less macho for example?

You are waaay to much in colours. Colours have absolutely nothing to do with wether someone looks more male or female.

Tooting Carmen
02-18-2024, 09:19 PM
Anyway we all have preference, Im not really into blonde but for women pale skin and black hair makes them look good specially if they are Mediterranean.

Like this

https://64.media.tumblr.com/bee784da4c383453ccb5b48cc5caee36/4c7bf1d2bd46d9f7-f7/s540x810/4c52b8dae239eaa57caa9acba1d201107b0e9a12.gif

But mestizo-harnizo-triracial men drives me crazy LMAO xD

Oi. Only I'm allowed to post clips from Death Becomes Her! xD

Hyena
02-18-2024, 09:41 PM

Less macho for example?

You sound like Richmond Bread. BEGGING everybody to simply agree that you are good-looking. (Isn't 300 pounds a healthier, more manly weight? Don't skinny people look horrible? Why don't y'all realize that?)

Sad.......

Laredo
02-18-2024, 10:00 PM
You sound like Richmond Bread. BEGGING everybody to simply agree that you are good-looking. (Isn't 300 pounds a healthier, more manly weight? Don't skinny people look horrible? Why don't y'all realize that?)

Sad.......

What? I have never opened personal beauty threads as RB, and I don't care so what ever issue you have it's not my fault.

Now hope off my dick.

Hyena
02-18-2024, 10:06 PM
What? I have never opened personal beauty threads as RB, and I don't care so what ever issue you have it's not my fault.

Now hope off my dick.

No, no, no. Put your dick away please. Please.

I really don't have any issues, which makes me VERY unique on this forum.

Laredo
02-18-2024, 10:08 PM
No, no, no. Put your dick away please. Please.

I really don't have any issues, which makes me VERY unique on this forum.

Fair enough :thumb001:

Richmondbread
02-18-2024, 11:37 PM

Sad.......

I don't weigh 300 lbs and I never said it was healthy.

DraviXi99
02-18-2024, 11:49 PM

You sure suffer from body dismorphia and low self - esteem

Richmondbread
02-18-2024, 11:52 PM
You sure suffer from body dismorphia and low self - esteem

I have lost almost 20 lbs and I never said I was healthy at 300 lbs. You need a reality check.

DraviXi99
02-19-2024, 12:18 AM
I have lost almost 20 lbs and I never said I was healthy at 300 lbs. You need a reality check.

Good for you uthat you lost 20 lbs,but cmon...

BakersfieldChimp
02-19-2024, 12:30 AM
Good for you uthat you lost 20 lbs,but cmon...

https://www.youtube.com/@MeadeFatLoss

Some of us follow his progress on his YouTube channel devoted to weight loss.

DraviXi99
02-19-2024, 12:59 AM

Interesting,i already knew he posted some videos on yt but didnt know he had all of those videos an a own channel

Hyena
02-19-2024, 01:06 AM
Interesting,i already knew he posted some videos on yt but didnt know he had all of those videos an a own channel

He started out doing a weekly 'Wednesday weigh-in', but more and more it has devolved into Wednesday weekly excuse for not doing a weigh-in.

Hyena
02-19-2024, 01:15 AM

More than anything you remind me of Sergeant Schulz from Hogan's Heroes. I GUESS he's sort of Germanic, even though the actor who portrayed him was in fact Jewish.

Anglo-Celtic
02-19-2024, 02:12 AM

Give me a break. Let's all find a safe space because Meade forgot to post a trigger warning, but muh diversity is muh strength.

Anglo-Celtic
02-19-2024, 02:18 AM
chatgpt moment

I almost posted that his comment sounded like an AI lecture after one tried to write a crime drama. Fortunately, I went with the "woke" angle, but one should keep in mind that "woke" is a controversial word that may be used as hate speech to provoke violence, so this term is unsafe.

Anglo-Celtic
02-19-2024, 02:21 AM

Less macho for example?

I know what you mean. Brock Lesnar and Dolph Lundgren are such girly men.

Anglo-Celtic
02-19-2024, 02:24 AM
Now hope off my dick.

You know what they say. Hope *springs* (boing) eternal.

Anglo-Celtic
02-19-2024, 02:26 AM

I lost my bioweapon, er, COVID-19 weight. Pizza can be your best friend or your worst foe.

Laredo
02-19-2024, 02:28 AM
I know what you mean. Brock Lesnar and Dolph Lundgren are such girly men.

xD

Anglo-Celtic
02-19-2024, 02:31 AM
More than anything you remind me of Sergeant Schulz from Hogan's Heroes. I GUESS he's sort of Germanic, even though the actor who portrayed him was in fact Jewish.

Colonel Klink and the French guy were Jewish too. That show was banned at our house (I tried to sneak watch it when our local station showed it in syndication, but my parents would freak out and go on rants about how it was a slap in the face to American and allied service members who were in Nazi camps).

Duarte
02-19-2024, 02:37 AM
GTFOH Pisan!

https://i.ibb.co/9q0c0Dk/douchebags-2.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

DraviXi99
02-19-2024, 03:52 AM
GTFOH Pisan!

https://i.ibb.co/9q0c0Dk/douchebags-2.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Niggas in disguise

Duarte
02-19-2024, 03:55 AM
Niggas in disguise

We are loud, wild, and free from Jersey to Florida baby. We sweat olive oil and make lots of noise. God bless the southern Italians!

BakersfieldChimp
02-19-2024, 08:29 PM
Colonel Klink and the French guy were Jewish too. That show was banned at our house (I tried to sneak watch it when our local station showed it in syndication, but my parents would freak out and go on rants about how it was a slap in the face to American and allied service members who were in Nazi camps).

Actually, the three actors were European Jews.

Klink was played by Werner Klemperer, His father was Otto Klemperer who fled Germany with his family with the first wave of artists and scientists in 1933. Werner was 13 at the time

Sculltz was played by John Banner. He was Austrian but out of the country when Austria gave itself over in 1938. He came to America instead of going back home.

LeBeau was played by Robert Clary. He was sent to Buchenwald when the Nazis took France.
He had survived the camp until it was liberated. He was the longest-living cast member who just died a few years back

These three actors made the whole thing more credible though some found the whole idea offensive.
Klemperer had it in his contract that Klink could never "win" even on small things. He had to be a buffoon on every episode.

These three actors' opinions don't represent everyone's opinions or even a majority. However, all three had their lives disrupted and much of their families wiped out. Their opinions are as valid as anyone else's

On "What I am listening to now", I post a lot about Klink's look-alike father, Otto Klemperer. Klemps was an assistant to Gustav Mahler and lived long enough to record some of his symphonies in stereo, His Brahms, Beethoven, and Mozart are also excellent in that old-school big band tradition.

https://youtu.be/RkLIKptIqGo

Anglo-Celtic
02-20-2024, 12:04 AM
Actually, the three actors were European Jews.

Klink was played by Werner Klemperer, His father was Otto Klemperer who fled Germany with his family with the first wave of artists and scientists in 1933. Werner was 13 at the time

Sculltz was played by John Banner. He was Austrian but out of the country when Austria gave itself over in 1938. He came to America instead of going back home.

LeBeau was played by Robert Clary. He was sent to Buchenwald when the Nazis took France.
He had survived the camp until it was liberated. He was the longest-living cast member who just died a few years back

These three actors made the whole thing more credible though some found the whole idea offensive.
Klemperer had it in his contract that Klink could never "win" even on small things. He had to be a buffoon on every episode.

These three actors' opinions don't represent everyone's opinions or even a majority. However, all three had their lives disrupted and much of their families wiped out. Their opinions are as valid as anyone else's

On "What I am listening to now", I post a lot about Klink's look-alike father, Otto Klemperer. Klemps was an assistant to Gustav Mahler and lived long enough to record some of his symphonies in stereo, His Brahms, Beethoven, and Mozart are also excellent in that old-school big band tradition.

https://youtu.be/RkLIKptIqGo

I knew about Robert and Werner for years, but John Banner surprised me. It was like discovering that Bob Crane was a devout Mormon.