PDA

View Full Version : Classify a very strong Andalusian warrior

Gallop
02-03-2024, 04:10 PM
azogue_elea from Andalusia

https://yt3.googleusercontent.com/gz_AkkEGo4qrStaqLd5o3Nxq3s2sjmC57_WzBTLmGV7zWmv1Hp 04T8AFL7O8zniKcnrOKEzy0Zo=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Rf6-h7e3o

Kess
02-03-2024, 04:11 PM
Visigothid.

Abaddon
02-03-2024, 04:13 PM
We need more pictures of him.

Moreover, nice avatar.

Oliver109
02-03-2024, 04:41 PM
That's quite strong but I've seen stronger, atlanto med and atlantid

Beowulf
02-03-2024, 04:47 PM
i watch his videos pretty often.

Gallop
02-03-2024, 05:31 PM
We need more pictures of him.

Moreover, nice avatar.

This guy has more videos than photos.

All of his videos are on tik tok. However, he has started posting some on Youtube as well.

https://www.tiktok.com/@azogue_elea

Gallop
02-03-2024, 05:35 PM
That's quite strong but I've seen stronger, atlanto med and atlantid

Because you haven't seen him sling or throw paella pans, he's a machine.

I do not say it for you Oliver, but if some foreigners were thinking of invading Andalusia, thinking that here we are gracile and submissive lambs, that they think before, we are the only ones in Europe that have 8 centuries of war behind us, Napoleon ignored it or the obvious and in Bailen, Jaen, Andalusia, had its first defeat in Europe. ;)

Oliver109
02-03-2024, 05:38 PM
Because you haven't seen him sling or throw paella pans, he's a machine.

I do not say it for you Oliver, but if some foreigners were thinking of invading Andalusia, thinking that here we are gracile and submissive lambs, that they think before, we are the only ones in Europe that have 8 centuries of war behind us, Napoleon ignored it or the obvious and in Bailen, Jaen, Andalusia, had its first defeat in Europe. ;)

pahahaha, i think when Putin wanted to invade a part of Europe he should have invaded southern Spain not Ukraine, he could have sent his troops over at 11am on a monday morning and found everyone asleep, easy takings!

Gallop
02-04-2024, 01:23 AM
pahahaha, i think when Putin wanted to invade a part of Europe he should have invaded southern Spain not Ukraine, he could have sent his troops over at 11am on a monday morning and found everyone asleep, easy takings!

Well, it is rather the Catalans who have been running after the Russians, now the Russians have already noticed them, they have already had their eye on them, now they are not going to get rid of them so easily, and the Russians are known to hate ethnic minorities.

In this letter I would advise the Russians to now ask the Catalan autonomous government to meet and talk, I think it would be the most appropriate thing to do, since they have been bothering them with nonsense and then nothing. :rotfl:

No way, you have been deceived, we are the earliest and the hardest workers not only in Spain but also among the rest of the Europeans. We are the envy of the rest of the Spanish because we are the best. ;)

Eurafricanid
02-04-2024, 01:27 AM
Atlanto-Med + slight Dinaromorphic features (could be either Dinarid or Baskid)

Gallop
02-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Atlanto-Med + slight Dinaromorphic features (could be either Dinarid or Baskid)

Well, the Basque people don't have that face or that profile.