PDA

View Full Version : ‘People Begin To Realize Moscow Is Our Main Problem’

Smaland
02-05-2024, 02:26 PM
https://i.c97.org/ai/581933/aux-head-1706872684-20240202_artur_zaripov_360.jpg
This is a photo of "Artur (Ibrahim) Zaripov", an activist in Bashkortostan. Zaripov was interviewed by charter97.org, and the photo and preceding quotation were both posted at the article linked to below. He talks about the Russification of Bashkortostan, and excerpts from the interview appear below.

The (Bashkir) language is on the verge of extinction. Another 30 years of this kind of policy, and our language will no longer remain. In the 1930s, it was translated from Arabic script to Cyrillic. As a result, we lost great works of our scientific literature and poetry. Because of Soviet policy, our entire base disappeared.
As for history, here too we are subject to complete Russification. After all, as I already said, we lost the books. It turns out that people from the USSR already told us who the Bashkirs were.

When I was at school, we were taught the history of Russia, in which it was written that, for example, our national hero Salavat Yulaev (protesters recently came to his monument in Ufa) is a 'bandit', an 'extremist', who went against the tsar and so on. At the same time, I took lessons in the history of Bashkortostan, where they told me that he was our national hero. Our central street is named after him and he fought for the freedom of Bashkortostan.
In the Urals, Bashkortostan ranks first in terms of deaths in Ukraine. A lot of families receive the 'cargo 200'.
With this war, Putin is pursuing not only his own interests outside the Russian Federation. In this way, he destroys the potential of nationalities so that they do not rebel in the future.

[Question from the interviewer:] Is the idea of secession from Russia popular in Bashkortostan?

Now it has become more relevant. I won't lie, our people have always wanted this. We came under great repression during the USSR, then harsh Russification and propaganda. The Russians have come to our land and occupied it. They even say, 'It was you who came here,' and dictate to us how we should live.

Now people are beginning to see the light. ...

Full interview at Charter 97 Press Center (https://charter97.org/en/news/2024/2/2/581933/)

gixajo
02-05-2024, 02:44 PM
‘People Begin To Realize Moscow Is Our Main Problem’

I think China should start financing them and soon from the Urals to Kamchatka will be theirs, or at least, under its "sphere of influence."

Of course is a joke, what we need is a "multipolar world" implemented by "the axis of freedom", where all the peoples of the world live in peace and harmony in their own culture and without external interference that dictates how they should be, forcing them into forced homogenization that makes them forget their own and special identity!

Your Old Comrade
02-05-2024, 03:28 PM
If they want their independence then Moscow should honour them for it and grand them their full independence. If the Russians want rights for "their people" in Ukraine, then they would be hypocrites for denying it to others.

Blondie
02-05-2024, 03:32 PM
So the american woke government wants to flood your country with migrants but Moscow is your main problem?

https://wiki.godvillegame.com/images/thumb/7/76/Prap.jpg/298px-Prap.jpg

Salty Ears
02-05-2024, 03:57 PM
It's all been sucked out of the palm of your hand. Protests in his support from some activists who came from different villages of the region a little from everywhere (for whose money and for whose interests?) after his words about migrants from Central Asia, who do not allow Bashkirs to live. What the fuck is the Russification of Bashkirs by the Bolsheviks? The Bolsheviks created Bashkiria from the Ufa province, a future ethnocratic proto-state with Bashkirs at the head and introduced Salavat Yulaev into the pantheon of heroes, although he was a bandit, like his colleague Pugachev. The main thing for the Bolsheviks is to be against Russia. From Bashkortostan, the most dead people from the Urals against Ukraine? Bashkirs are only a third of the population of Ufa province, the remaining thirds are Russians and Tatars. After the Bashkirs joined, they participated in the war against Napoleon, were part of the local Cossacks, which were destroyed by the Bolsheviks because of their loyalty to Russia. Why doesn't he mention Tatarization, but only Russification. Tatarization takes place in rural areas, and Russification in the city, since in Russia the urban culture is Russian. People refuse ethnic languages in cities, you cannot develop as an engineer with him, you will not fully read Dostoevsky

Dušan
02-05-2024, 04:50 PM
He can only dream, since ethnic Russians are most numerous people in that region. :)

According to the 2021 Census, the ethnic composition was:[49]

Russians 37.5%
Bashkirs 31.5%
Volga Tatars 24.2%
Mari 2.1%
Chuvash 2.0%
Udmurts 0.4%
Ukrainians 0.4%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkortostan#Demographics

Zohor
02-05-2024, 05:53 PM
So the american woke government wants to flood your country with migrants but Moscow is your main problem?

How is your question related to Bashkortostan being the main point of the thread?

Carpatz
02-05-2024, 06:21 PM
He can only dream, since ethnic Russians are most numerous people in that region. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkortostan#Demographics

Colonization was a success. Reminds me of a similar situation in the Balkans.

Carpatz
02-05-2024, 07:01 PM
How is your question related to Bashkortostan being the main point of the thread?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Teutone
02-05-2024, 07:16 PM
It's very hard for me to grasp how you know what she is and why you are so interested in defending her. I bet she cares less about being deemed a Kremlin bot than you.

Where do we apply to be Kremlin bots? Id like to get paid for my geopolitical opinions?

So far I am only aware Israel is paying you money if you justify the gaza genocide.

Hektor12
02-05-2024, 07:20 PM
It's very hard for me to grasp how you know what she is and why you are so interested in defending her. I bet she cares less about being deemed a Kremlin bot than you.

Im a member here since 2020 with some interactions and exchanges with her. I responded because you asked me about her and i told you the she isnt. I understand that your memory is weak but you should be able to remember that, it was just a few days ago.

And this isnt "defending" her, cmon. I wouldnt mind defending her when needed but its not needed here yet.

Hektor12
02-05-2024, 07:23 PM
Where do we apply to be Kremlin bots? Id like to get paid for my geopolitical opinions?

Once they start paying you for them, you will feel youre enjoying them less and less by time. Doing something for money, doing because you "have to" is what kills the passion.

Your Old Comrade
02-05-2024, 07:39 PM
Oh no! My secret has been revealed. Florstadt is going to punish me for being a bad Mossad asset.
Aside from jokes, there is no way to know for certain whether she is a Kremlin bot or not. This is an internet forum, and we don’t even know each other’s names. However, it is a known fact that Russia has web brigades.

OY VEY! NO SHEKELS FOR YOU, BAD GOY!

Teutone
02-05-2024, 07:40 PM
Oh no! My secret has been revealed. Florstadt is going to punish me for being a bad Mossad asset.
Aside from jokes, there is no way to know for certain whether she is a Kremlin bot or not. This is an internet forum, and we don’t even know each other’s names. However, it is a known fact that Russia has web brigades.

Inshallah shes a Kremlin bot, I only have the bad news for you and me that she is not.

But I understand from watching NPC news, that people with geopolitical views that contradict western narratives only can be bots if you are living in a filter bubble of geopolitical consent.

~Elizabeth~
02-05-2024, 07:42 PM
I agree with Blondie.

Hektor12
02-05-2024, 07:42 PM
there is no way to know for certain whether she is a Kremlin bot or not.

Accusing people of bot is an ugly way of escaping from the table, when you realize youre in trouble. She isnt anything speacial, just mainstream citizen from Hungary. Her PM Orban is more openly and directly pro-Russian.

Kess
02-05-2024, 07:57 PM
Accusing people of bot is an ugly way of escaping from the table, when you realize youre in trouble. She isnt anything speacial, just mainstream citizen from Hungary. Her PM Orban is more openly and directly pro-Russian.

It's time to put you back on my ignore list again. You simped enough 80-IQ teenager White Knight now get lost. If your mother was a member, you wouldn't defend your own mother like this if somebody said she was an Erdogan troll.

"I haD InTeRactIonS wItH HEr" LMAO what a solid proof. To be honest, I couldn't care less about her being a Kremlin bot. It was just a criticism regarding her extreme what aboutism here. I do not know her identity, and I do not have access to her bank accounts, so I have no slightest evidence regarding who she is. Mine is can only be a guess. But it seems you certainly know who somebody is from their writing. An asset like you should be hired by the CIA or KGB.

Teutone
02-05-2024, 08:31 PM
It's time to put you back on my ignore list again. You simped enough 80-IQ teenager White Knight now get lost. If your mother was a member, you wouldn't defend your own mother like this if somebody said she was an Erdogan troll.

"I haD InTeRactIonS wItH HEr" LMAO what a solid proof. To be honest, I couldn't care less about her being a Kremlin bot. It was just a criticism regarding her extreme what aboutism here. I do not know her identity, and I do not have access to her bank accounts, so I have no slightest evidence regarding who she is. Mine is can only be a guess. But it seems you certainly know who somebody is from their writing. An asset like you should be hired by the CIA or KGB.

Hektor is the most soft and relaxed guy on here, if his very mild disagreement is enough for you to put him on a ignore list, you are very likely not mentally well.

Maybe a 6th covid shot will make you stop being on a constant menstruation.

#GetVaxxed

Kess
02-05-2024, 08:39 PM
Hektor is the most soft and relaxed guy on here.

Oh really, is that why he constantly harasses Incal when the opportunity arises?

Teutone
02-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Oh really, is that why he constantly harasses Incal when the opportunity arises?

You should sue him over it.

Kess
02-05-2024, 09:08 PM

I don't take the opinions of people who live in irony seriously.

Country
Palestine
Politics
Would not call myself pro-semitic

Your Old Comrade
02-05-2024, 09:16 PM

Scarface would love the extra workload.. :heh:

Smaland
02-05-2024, 09:44 PM

For the U.S., illegal immigration is an even bigger problem, but Russia is still a major problem that must be faced. More than once since the beginning of the war, Russia has made implicit threats to invade the U.S. State of Alaska. In his tweet (https://twitter.com/GovDunleavy/status/1545112157833949185?lang=en) of July 7, 2022, Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy said "To the Russian politicians who believe they can take back Alaska: Good luck." In his tweet (https://twitter.com/GovDunleavy/status/1503854713875288065) of March 15, 2022, he said "Good luck with that! Not if we have something to say about it. We have hundreds of thousands of armed Alaskans and military members that will see it differently."

Blondie
02-05-2024, 11:28 PM
I see im very popular in this thread :rotfl:

Kess
02-05-2024, 11:41 PM
Maybe a 6th covid shot will make you stop being on a constant menstruation.

#GetVaxxed

You are projecting your own issues pal. I don't need such things.

Kess
02-05-2024, 11:42 PM

In fact, it seems there are a lot of guys who want to speak on behalf of you

Carpatz
02-05-2024, 11:45 PM

Benefits of having a uterus while expressing a pro-Russian opinion on a forum that's mostly pro-Russian. Not that your post had much substance, let's be real. Intellectual integrity is more virtuous than seeking popularity.

Blondie
02-06-2024, 03:50 AM
Benefits of having a uterus while expressing a pro-Russian opinion on a forum that's mostly pro-Russian. Not that your post had much substance, let's be real. Intellectual integrity is more virtuous than seeking popularity.

My post has many substance, but maybe you dont understand it. My post means look at your own country and its traitors: woke fans, the globalist elite etc, they are the real enemy, not these who are called enemies by your elite to take attention away from their shit.

if I wanted attention then i would make such threads like Ask Blondie anything, but i did not make any threads of myself, i dont post my ass, boobs and clothes in the "Members' Pictures Thread" i dont post what i ate, im not really talking about my private life either. I dont care if you like me or hate me, i dont care if someone thinks im russian bot, i dont give a fuck about what others think of me, because i dont take this forum seriously :) So relax proud dacian warrior :)

Victor
02-06-2024, 03:59 AM
Bashkiria is one of the most core loyal republics inside Russia, it gave one of biggest amount of volunteers. These miserable "activists" are just enjoying receving money making a false picture like they did some big job down there. It always was like that in Russia, biggest dream of any opposition activist is to suck the money which arrive to him from abroad for "making job", while majority of them were always doing nothing (except for ideological oppositioners for sure, which are the minority).

In the current Bashkirian situation these oppositioners tried to exploit the conflict unrelated to them, but to some criminals in local prison and their supporters.

You will have new sensation every month which is being media exploited in the same way just to be forgotten soon like it never happened.

Victor
02-06-2024, 04:03 AM
If they want their independence then Moscow should honour them for it and grand them their full independence. If the Russians want rights for "their people" in Ukraine, then they would be hypocrites for denying it to others.

You're pretty stupid because you transfer everyday and interhuman concepts to politics and geopolitics.

Victor
02-06-2024, 04:20 AM
It's all been sucked out of the palm of your hand. Protests in his support from some activists who came from different villages of the region a little from everywhere (for whose money and for whose interests?) after his words about migrants from Central Asia, who do not allow Bashkirs to live. What the fuck is the Russification of Bashkirs by the Bolsheviks? The Bolsheviks created Bashkiria from the Ufa province, a future ethnocratic proto-state with Bashkirs at the head and introduced Salavat Yulaev into the pantheon of heroes, although he was a bandit, like his colleague Pugachev. The main thing for the Bolsheviks is to be against Russia. From Bashkortostan, the most dead people from the Urals against Ukraine? Bashkirs are only a third of the population of Ufa province, the remaining thirds are Russians and Tatars. After the Bashkirs joined, they participated in the war against Napoleon, were part of the local Cossacks, which were destroyed by the Bolsheviks because of their loyalty to Russia. Why doesn't he mention Tatarization, but only Russification. Tatarization takes place in rural areas, and Russification in the city, since in Russia the urban culture is Russian. People refuse ethnic languages in cities, you cannot develop as an engineer with him, you will not fully read Dostoevsky

Such news are targeted to the people for whom Bashkiria or any other place in Russia is just some random, abstract thing, so they receive the "believe me" news which coincide with their own beliefs.

Carpatz
02-06-2024, 04:56 AM
My post has many substance, but maybe you dont understand it. My post means look at your own country and its traitors: woke fans, the globalist elite etc, they are the real enemy, not these who are called enemies by your elite to take attention away from their shit.

if I wanted attention then i would make such threads like Ask Blondie anything, but i did not make any threads of myself, i dont post my ass, boobs and clothes in the "Members' Pictures Thread" i dont post what i ate, im not really talking about my private life either. I dont care if you like me or hate me, i dont care if someone thinks im russian bot, i dont give a fuck about what others think of me, because i dont take this forum seriously :) So relax proud dacian warrior :)
What I understood is that you brought up something off-topic in order to distract from the original topic at hand, successfully defending mother Russia. I am well aware you're not a serious poster, you don't have to tell me.

Blondie
02-06-2024, 06:24 AM
What I understood is that you brought up something off-topic in order to distract from the original topic at hand, successfully defending mother Russia. I am well aware you're not a serious poster, you don't have to tell me.

We can talk about the original topic, but it will be more awkward for you. So you are worried about the minorities in Russia, you would support their independence etc, right? What about the hungarian minority in Romania? At least Russia gived autonomy for many local folk, unlike Romania. Would you support the hungarian independence or autonomy in Transylvania?

kingmob
02-06-2024, 06:28 AM
The underlying dilemma stands as a false dichotomy.

Why should one be required to make a choice between two evils, two tyrannical empires.

Rather than reject both.

Carpatz
02-06-2024, 06:50 AM
We can talk about the original topic, but it will be more awkward for you. So you are worried about the minorities in Russia, you would support their independence etc, right? What about the hungarian minority in Romania? At least Russia gived autonomy for many local folk, unlike Romania. Would you support the hungarian independence or autonomy in Transylvania?

My humble opinion is that Hungarians in Romania already have too many rights

Blondie
02-06-2024, 07:00 AM

So you would opress your own minority in more radical way, but at same time you are worried other minority in other countries. Thats nice hypocrisy.

Carpatz
02-06-2024, 07:07 AM
So you would opress your own minority in more radical way, but at same time you are worried other minority in other countries. Thats nice hypocrisy.

Nobody's perfect, babe. I know it's wrong, but It just feels so good to have others under your boot. Szekelyfold is my hunting ground, why would you take that away from me?

Hektor12
02-06-2024, 02:15 PM
It was just a criticism regarding her extreme what aboutism here

It was your very ugly criticism style which got me involved here.

Kess
02-06-2024, 02:26 PM
i dont care if someone thinks im russian bot, i dont give a fuck about what others think of me, because i dont take this forum seriously :) So relax proud dacian warrior :)

It was your very ugly criticism style which got me involved here.

deleted.

Hektor12
02-06-2024, 02:30 PM
I know you are an extreme simp. But don't get involved in matters not related to you. She seems to don't need your simp support, and she clearly cares less about my criticism of her than you.

Its related to me because just a few days ago you asked me in a PM about her and ive given you an answer.

Blondie
02-06-2024, 03:43 PM
I know you are an extreme simp. But don't get involved in matters not related to you. She seems to don't need your simp support, and she clearly cares less about my criticism of her than you.

Calling me russian bot is not criticism or argument, just an insult. The question is why do you need to insult others if they have different opinion? :)

Loki
02-06-2024, 03:51 PM
Lol, that's ridiculous. Bashkortostan has never been an independent country, has always been in a federation with Russia, or part of Russia. This guy is a loony extremist, who does not reflect the viewpoints of the vast majority of Bashkirs, who consider themselves Russian.

Obviously part of the West's information warfare on Russia, trying to destabilise the Russian Federation and cause dissent. But it's not going to work.

Loki
02-06-2024, 03:52 PM

Stop your insults.

Loki
02-06-2024, 03:54 PM

Why don't you give the Frisians independence first. Or the Urkers for that matter :D

Loki
02-06-2024, 03:56 PM

You better stop accusing members of being "Kremlin bots" on here. I won't tolerate that. Debate normally or go elsewhere.

#Oda#
02-06-2024, 06:14 PM
I agree with Blondie.

Of course you do.

dviz
02-06-2024, 07:43 PM
Lol, that's ridiculous. Bashkortostan has never been an independent country, has always been in a federation with Russia, or part of Russia.

"Never" is a very long time. The region where Bashkortostan is today was annexed by Russia about 300 years ago.
Previously, the area was split between various Tatar khanates.

If the current political arrangements with Russia do not work for the locals, Bashkortostan has a right to self-determination, like any other area acquired by empires.

Victor
02-06-2024, 07:46 PM
"Never" is a very long time. The region where Bashkortostan is today was annexed by Russia about 300 years ago.

If the current political arrangements with Russia do not work for the locals, Bashkortostan has a right to self-determination, like any other area acquired by empires.

Marginal wet dreams of "decolonizators of Russia" (actually it's definitely the most marginal type of people in anti Russian block). It must be nice to live in delusions and repeat that Russia's gonna fall apart by itself soon, from inside, just not very productive.

dviz
02-06-2024, 07:49 PM
Marginal wet dreams of "decolonizators of Russia" (actually it's definitely the most marginal type of people in anti Russian block). It must be nice to live in delusions and repeat that Russia's gonna fall apart by itself soon, from inside, just not very productive.

I make no pronouncements about the collapse of Russia. It can happen next month, or 100 years from now.

Victor
02-06-2024, 07:53 PM
I make no pronouncements about the collapse of Russia. It can happen next month, or 100 years from now.

Ah, just like any other state. Maybe in 100 years we will have totally different map of whole World.

dviz
02-06-2024, 07:58 PM
Ah, just like any other state. Maybe in 100 years we will have totally different map of whole World.

I think Russia is less stable than many other states. Just look at the satisfaction of its citizens - it's a bottom of the list rank.

Geography also doesn't help. All major cities in Siberia (the main economic drivers beside Moscow, and Peter to a lesser degree) are surrounded by 1000 km of nothingness. That's not conducive of great economic growth.

Salty Ears
02-06-2024, 08:10 PM

Bashkirs became part of Russia in 1557, 300 years ago it was time of Bashkir rebellions (as answer for some politics of central power). Rebellions is quite usual thing in that times, so if it was rebellion in Moscow or St. Pete what it means? Dont spread bullshit.

dviz
02-06-2024, 08:15 PM
Bashkirs became part of Russia in 1557, 300 years ago it was time of Bashkir rebellions (as answer for some politics of central power). Rebellions is quite usual thing in that times, so if it was rebellion in Moscow or St. Pete what it means? Dont spread bullshit.

The khans made promises to Russia, but the riots you mention happened when those agreements started to have consequences. So, de facto, Bashkirs lost their suzerainty 300 years ago, but if you want to count 400, be it the way you want - the point is moot anyway.

Tatars had their own statelets before Russia, and even superstates, like the Golden Horde.

Loki
02-07-2024, 02:10 AM

Who cares about history of 300 years ago? Come on man be realistic. Many nationalities of today didn't even exist 300 years ago.

Loki
02-07-2024, 02:13 AM
The khans made promises to Russia, but the riots you mention happened when those agreements started to have consequences. So, de facto, Bashkirs lost their suzerainty 300 years ago, but if you want to count 400, be it the way you want - the point is moot anyway.

Tatars had their own statelets before Russia, and even superstates, like the Golden Horde.

Who gives a shit? Why don't you campaign for the self determination of the Apaches and Comanches then, or the Hittites in Turkey for that matter? Don't be silly.

Loki
02-07-2024, 02:16 AM
I think Russia is less stable than many other states. Just look at the satisfaction of its citizens - it's a bottom of the list rank.

Geography also doesn't help. All major cities in Siberia (the main economic drivers beside Moscow, and Peter to a lesser degree) are surrounded by 1000 km of nothingness. That's not conducive of great economic growth.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. Stop trolling.

Victor
02-07-2024, 02:27 AM

Golden Horde was not a Tatar state and modern Tatar superethnos is a late thing, they didn't have common consciousness until 20 Century. Different tribes which formed modern Tatar superethnos (based on language mainly) were the part of Golden Horde. Tatars nowadays still don't see themselves fully united, as someone who had a Europeoid Tatar girlfriend, I remember her saying that she would prefer Russian man any time, not some Mongoloid Astrakhan Tatar whom they see alien.

Tatar is a Russian term for Turkic speaking Muslim ethnic groups of Russian Empire. Azeris = Transcaucasin Tatars, Crimean Qirimli = Crimean Tatars. They never named themselves Tatars. Just like Central Russian Tatars have few different tribes.

Most of anti Russian movements in Tatarstan (they are almost totally successfully eliminated in 2010s) are not nationalist, but Islamist and have roots in 2000s when Tatar youth went to Saudi medrese religious schools. These guys are alien minded to 95% of modern Tatars and were always more linked to terrorist groups from Middle Asia, not to own people.

Dušan
02-07-2024, 05:46 PM

It is your wishful thinkning.

Ethnic Russians are most numerous there, and if necessery, Russia can bring more ethnic Russians (from Central Asian states for example) to get percentage of Russians in Volga region even higher.

In largest city of province, Bashkirs are only 20% of population.

As of the 2021 Census, the ethnic composition of Ufa was:[38]

Ethnicity Number Percentage
Russians 557,492 48.9%
Tatars 308,381 27.0%
Bashkirs 233,128 20.4%
Others 41,618 3.6%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ufa#Demographics

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-08-2024, 02:12 AM

Smaland is an idiot.

Illegal immigration is obviously more an issue than a Russian politican ranting about taking back Alaska (and btw that same Russian wants Antarctica, also).

Check out my thread about it here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?381663-RUSSIA-IS-PLANNIG-TO-TAKE-ALASKA!!!

Smaland is genuinely autistic enough to think Governor of Alaska Dunleavy seriously thinking Russia will start WW3 for Alaska (oh, and Fort Ross, Cali).

It's a level of stupidity yet unseen on this forum.

https://i.imgur.com/G9lIKZx.png

Anglo-Celtic
02-08-2024, 03:02 AM
Moscow destroyed our border, increased our crime, raised our prices, poisoned our people, reduced our freedoms, slandered patriotic Americans, brainwashed our children, attacked White people, ruined our culture, worshipped the perverse, caused mass riots, jailed the grandmas, censored our dissent, criminalized our rights, silenced the truth, reversed the genders, defamed the righteous, jabbed the babies, masked the children, ruined public schools, locked down communities, impoverished our entrepreneurs, spied on parents, pulled false flags, and you can add your own "main problems". I agree wholeheartedly with Smaland if, by Moscow, he means the Biden regime.

Mountaineer
02-08-2024, 03:16 AM
Smaland is an idiot.

Illegal immigration is obviously more an issue than a Russian politican ranting about taking back Alaska (and btw that same Russian wants Antarctica, also).

Check out my thread about it here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?381663-RUSSIA-IS-PLANNIG-TO-TAKE-ALASKA!!!

Smaland is genuinely autistic enough to think Governor of Alaska Dunleavy seriously thinking Russia will start WW3 for Alaska (oh, and Fort Ross, Cali).

It's a level of stupidity yet unseen on this forum.

https://i.imgur.com/G9lIKZx.png

Your belligerence is duly noted and serves as a sign that you've lost the argument. For the record, Smaland has acted far more gentlemanly than you and perhaps you can learn some basic social skills from him. Anyway, it's while amusing to watch Americans shill for Russia. Honestly, I hope Putin is compensating you for all the effort you put into defending him.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-08-2024, 03:23 AM
Your belligerence is duly noted and serves as a sign that you've lost the argument.

It's a sign of my annoyance, or do you think there is evidence of Russian desiring to conquer Alaska? Feel free to chime in.

For the record, Smaland has acted far more gentlemanly than you and perhaps you can learn some basic social skills from him.

Whether one's a gentleman or not is irrelevant to whether someone is right.

Anyway, it's while amusing to watch Americans shill for Russia. Honestly, I hope Putin is compensating you for all the effort you put into defending him.

Now we know the real reason why you're stroking Smaland's cock.

I'm not defending Putin. I'm just stating the facts. You have not addressed anything I've said. You're free to do so, or you can fuck off. Bitching to me is a sign that you have no argument.

Illegal immigration IS more relevant to Americans than imaginary Russian aggression against the US. It actually affects Americans.

Mountaineer
02-08-2024, 03:45 AM
I'm not defending Putin. I'm just stating the facts. You have not addressed anything I've said. You're free to do so, or you can fuck off. Bitching to me is a sign that you have no argument.

Illegal immigration IS more relevant to Americans than imaginary Russian aggression against the US. It actually affects Americans.

If a country like Romania, Poland, or any country wants to join NATO, it's their business and not provocation to Russia. Let's face it, no European country with half a brain wants to be in Russia's sphere of influence and Russia needs to deal with this fact.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-08-2024, 04:16 AM
If a country like Romania, Poland, or any country wants to join NATO, it's their business and not provocation to Russia. Let's face it, no European country with half a brain wants to be in Russia's sphere of influence and Russia needs to deal with this fact.

If Mexico joined or was trying to join (but was basically armed and trained) by a nation/s antagonistic (who funded a coup in Mexico) to the US we would invade and justifiably so because we care about a foreign antagonist on our border.

Do you understand what is being said? Nations are not people with individual rights. Every nation should think and do in what is in its own best interests and the interests of its people. Poland and Romania being in NATO doesn't really matter. Ukraine in NATO does matter because it can be the jump-off point for an invasion of Russia and would be negligence for any Russian leader to ignore that fact and allow a foreign antagonist control of that nation.

Just as it would be negligence to ignore Mexico is the perfect jump off point to an invasion of the US.

Russia's approach is no different than what we would do in the same situation with Mexico.

Real life, you ever heard of it?

The acceptable solution would be for Ukraine to be neutral between Russia and NATO.

oszkar07
02-08-2024, 05:40 AM

Up till this point you sounded kind of like you made some logical points but now seems like it was just probably opportunistic comment to express your in general anti Russian sentiment rather than actual real concern for any minority, as now you do the same way but on other side of the coin expressing your in general anti Hungarian sentiment.

Saying a community "has too much rights", who been in your country for 1000 years and for much longer than it was part of your country.
Why shouldn't they have rights over their historical region ...lets be honest it is not as if they are sacrificing the thousands of Romanians that were moved there in the Ceasescu days.
Its not as if they try to Govern or populate Bucharest et al.
Autonomy for Szekelyfold or stop talking about superficial virtue signalling BS for other minorities.

Kess
02-08-2024, 01:04 PM
If Mexico joined or was trying to join (but was basically armed and trained) by a nation/s antagonistic (who funded a coup in Mexico) to the US we would invade and justifiably so because we care about a foreign antagonist on our border.

Do you understand what is being said? Nations are not people with individual rights. Every nation should think and do in what is in its own best interests and the interests of its people. Poland and Romania being in NATO doesn't really matter. Ukraine in NATO does matter because it can be the jump-off point for an invasion of Russia and would be negligence for any Russian leader to ignore that fact and allow a foreign antagonist control of that nation.

Just as it would be negligence to ignore Mexico is the perfect jump off point to an invasion of the US.

Russia's approach is no different than what we would do in the same situation with Mexico.

Real life, you ever heard of it?

The acceptable solution would be for Ukraine to be neutral between Russia and NATO.

Why the US hasn't invaded Cuba so far? By your logic, they should have done it long time ago.

Carpatz
02-08-2024, 05:03 PM
Up till this point you sounded kind of like you made some logical points but now seems like it was just probably opportunistic comment to express your in general anti Russian sentiment rather than actual real concern for any minority, as now you do the same way but on other side of the coin expressing your in general anti Hungarian sentiment.

Saying a community "has too much rights", who been in your country for 1000 years and for much longer than it was part of your country.
Why shouldn't they have rights over their historical region ...lets be honest it is not as if they are sacrificing the thousands of Romanians that were moved there in the Ceasescu days.
Autonomy for Szekelyfold or stop talking about superficial virtue signalling BS for other minorities.

I was being facetious in the face of Blondie's attempts to further derail the thread. It might have not been obvious to all. If you ask me, Hungarians in Romania have all the minority rights expected at the European level, plus more. Now the case of the Szekely land region having total political autonomy is a separate more complicated issue that should be discussed in a different thread.

Kess
02-08-2024, 05:15 PM
At least Russia gived autonomy for many local folk, unlike Romania

The problem is that now they are stripping back. Since 2017, Tatar language classes are no longer mandatory in the schools of Tatarstan. Also, Putin revoked Tatarstan's president's title.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-tatar-language-classes-optional-putin/28886468.html
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/russia-s-putin-alters-tatarstan-leaders-official-title/2635597

Victor
02-08-2024, 05:38 PM
The problem is that now they are stripping back. Since 2017, Tatar language classes are no longer mandatory in the schools of Tatarstan. Also, Putin revoked Tatarstan's president's title.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-tatar-language-classes-optional-putin/28886468.html
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/russia-s-putin-alters-tatarstan-leaders-official-title/2635597

Yea, I've mentioned this madness. Before 2017 everyone who lives in Tatarstan, including Russians, Bashkirs, Chuvashs had to learn Tatar language in school. Now you can learn it by desire. And you know, lots of Tatars, especially urban ones, using the free choice don't learn it like Russians and other non-Tatars.

Imagine Turks had to learn Kurdish language in regions where Kurds live. Nonsense. It was an idiotic Soviet relict, when you lived in some "national region" you had to learn the language, even if Russians made 90% of populace there.

Kess
02-08-2024, 05:45 PM

All historians in Turkey blame Timur for crippling Golden Horde. They see the main reason for the rise of Russia is the downfall of the Golden Horde.

Victor
02-08-2024, 05:46 PM
All historians in Turkey blame Timur for crippling Golden Horde. They see the main reason for the rise of Russia is the downfall of the Golden Horde.

lol, that's the way history goes, someone rises, someone falls.

Dušan
02-08-2024, 05:54 PM

40% of population of region Tatarstan are ethnic Russian.
Why should they being forced to learn that language in the middle of Russia?

Would you like Kurdish to be mandatory in Turkey?

Victor
02-08-2024, 06:00 PM
40% of population of region Tatarstan are ethnic Russian.
Why should they being forced to learn that language in the middle of Russia?

Would you like Kurdish to be mandatory in Turkey?

Tatar nationalism is non existent. The only real anti Russian force down there which is eliminated for now were Bosnian-like wahabbi communities raised by Saudis in early 2000s. They were heavily anti nationalist, pan islamist, living in separate villages and sympathetic towards Middle Asian Islamic radicals more than towards "tatar apostates".

The main power inside Tatarstan with own interests which became weaker now are secular clans which ruled the republic since Soviet times and they often had/have Russians, these clans are not ethnic. Just like youth gangs/mafia inside Tatarstan since 80s until 2010s were always mixed, regional, not ethnic.

The only conscious nationalists in Tatarstan which are not numerous are those who identify themselves with Bulgars, a Bulgarist movement which despises Islam and separate themselves from other Tatars like Mongoloid Astrakhan Tatars.

Mixed marriages where male is Russian and bride is Tatar always existed and now they become more and more numerous. Tatar males are very unlikely to marry Russian women at the same time, while women move to cities from rural parts, men often stay down there in village for whole life. 40% of these Tatarstan Russians are predominately urban people, so the cities is the place where Tatars become Russians. No one to blame for this, it's a free choice.

Dušan
02-08-2024, 06:05 PM
Tatar nationalism is non existent. The only real anti Russian force down there which is eliminated for now were Bosnian-like wahabbi communities raised by Saudis in early 2000s. They were heavily anti nationalist, pan islamist, living in separate villages and sympathetic towards Middle Asian Islamic radicals more than towards "tatar apostates".

The main power inside Tatarstan with own interests which became weaker now are secular clans which ruled the republic since Soviet times and they often had/have Russians, these clans are not ethnic. Just like youth gangs/mafia inside Tatarstan since 80s until 2010s were always mixed, regional, not ethnic.

The only conscious nationalists in Tatarstan which are not numerous are those who identify themselves with Bulgars, a Bulgarist movement which despises Islam and separate themselves from other Tatars like Mongoloid Astrakhan Tatars.

I would do a good demographic policy of immigration of Russians into these two regions.
Once Russians reach 60% it is game over for any separatist movements ever.

Victor
02-08-2024, 06:07 PM
I would do a good demographic policy of immigration of Russians into these two regions.

I've added more lines to the message.

Victor
02-08-2024, 06:10 PM

Tatars are good people, they're good citizens, good soldiers, hardworking people. We're living together for centuries without any signs of treason from them. Lots of urban Tatars raised in secular or "cultural Islam" families become Orthodox Christians, too.

Victor
02-08-2024, 06:16 PM

A Holy Martyr fr.Daniel Sysoev, whose life, sermons and works bring consciously back to Church, his father is Russian and mother is Tatar, he's famous for his mission between Tatars and other Muslims which leaded literally to hundreds of converts. He was killed in his church in November 2009 by Middle Asian Wahabi.

https://media.foma.ru/2020/10/BspHWMQa_Jk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCf7Ve22UGE

Blondie
02-08-2024, 11:30 PM

In my opinion every ethnicity has right to autonomy, but as others also said many tatar became russian willingly. I know its exist among transylvanian hungarians too, especially among these who live in romanian majority cities, subregions. Its also true in the case of danube swabians in Hungary. This assimilation is a natural process.

Mountaineer
02-10-2024, 06:34 AM

Why shouldn't they have rights over their historical region ...lets be honest it is not as if they are sacrificing the thousands of Romanians that were moved there in the Ceausescu days.

So exactly what rights would you suggest be granted to a relatively small minority of Hungarians that live in the middle of Transylvania? I'm all for them being treated equal to Romanians in every respect but it seems a bit ridiculous to suddenly grant them some autonomy when a place like Székely Land is poor (compared to other regions of Transylvania), underpopulated, and better off staying in Romania. Keep in mind the Romanians respectfully tolerate the attention starved authoritarian Orban who truculently mocks Romanians on his visits to Székely Land. They are already inundated with Orban's propaganda. Btw, a little update for you, Ceausescu died over 30 years ago, meanwhile Hungary is currently ruled by an authoritarian.

Mountaineer
02-10-2024, 07:10 AM
Tatars are good people, they're good citizens, good soldiers, hardworking people. We're living together for centuries without any signs of treason from them. Lots of urban Tatars raised in secular or "cultural Islam" families become Orthodox Christians, too.

Tatar is the Chinese Vlach