PDA

View Full Version : racism in Jamaica

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:02 PM
this is a documentary that mainly focuses on racial tensions within Jamaican society pertaining to asians but it has several segments dealing with european descended Jamaicans later in the project.

link to documentary- http://youtu.be/2OftFO5wmMQ

last of the Jamaican Germans- http://youtu.be/LY2vGtlSoZA

Supreme American
12-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Asians are highly racist. Notice they're hanging out in a restaurant full of whites. Blacks are highly racist against each other based on a hierarchy of skin tone which they refuse to let go of.

History has shown that the most stable societies are the most homogeneous ones.

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Asians are highly racist. Blacks are highly racist against each other based on a hierarchy of skin tone which they refuse to let go of.

this is a good point funny how many people would label that a racist comment when it is simply could be a way of passively dealing with such racial tension and misunderstanding.

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Asians are highly racist. Notice they're hanging out in a restaurant full of whites. Blacks are highly racist against each other based on a hierarchy of skin tone which they refuse to let go of.

though it seems when you remove racial contention there always seems to be some other form of contention like economic class war.

GeistFaust
12-13-2011, 08:12 PM
It should be noted that racism in a country like Jamaica should be expected more then anywhere else. The reason is you have a former slave population that was ruled and dicated by Europeans.

A lot the slaves resented themselves and their masters. This breeds racial division which will be passed down to the next generation even when slavery is abolished. Asians tend to have an extremely passive aggressive racist sentimentality.

This just compounds to the racial tension between whites, mulattoes, and blacks on the island. Racism tends to rear its ugly head in the most impoverished areas of the world and thus based off of Jamaica's current social situation it need only take a rational mind to anticipate this.

Supreme American
12-13-2011, 08:12 PM
this is a good point funny how many people would label that a racist comment when it is simply could be a way of passively dealing with such racial tension and misunderstanding.

No, Asians are highly racist. If they date outside their race, 99.99999% chance it's with whites only. They do not have a historical liking for blacks, to say the least. They simply want to do business with them in small markets.

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:16 PM
It should be noted that racism in a country like Jamaica should be expected more then anywhere else. The reason is you have a former slave population that was ruled and dicated by Europeans.

A lot the slaves resented themselves and their masters. This breeds racial division which will be passed down to the next generation even when slavery is abolished. Asians tend to have an extremely passive aggressive racist sentimentality.

This just compounds to the racial tension between whites, mulattoes, and blacks on the island. Racism tends to rear its ugly head in the most impoverished areas of the world and thus based off of Jamaica's current social situation it need only take a rational mind to anticipate this.

of course it is a no brainer that racism will be a issue in a former slave colony but the issue of race relations and past and current contentions seems to be covered up and rarely spoken of openly in Jamaican society.
the only thing you ever hear about is Reggae music and beach resorts.

GeistFaust
12-13-2011, 08:16 PM
No, Asians are highly racist. If they date outside their race, 99.99999% chance it's with whites only. They do not have a historical liking for blacks, to say the least. They simply want to do business with them in small markets.

There is historical documentations of black slaves who ended up in China during the Middle Ages and they called them all kinds of deragatory names.

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:22 PM

i never disagreed with you

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:23 PM
There is historical documentations of black slaves who ended up in China during the Middle Ages and they called them all kinds of deragatory names.

very interesting. what happened to them was there ever any enclave of them within china?

Redar14
12-13-2011, 08:25 PM

Asians don't trifle with the political correctness, they are normal.

Supreme American
12-13-2011, 08:28 PM

They haven't been propagandized in that way to hate themselves. The way they hate themselves is aesthetically in that they try to look and act white.

GeistFaust
12-13-2011, 08:29 PM
very interesting. what happened to them was there ever any enclave of them within china?

Nothing to a great extent although there were plenty of enclaves in the Middle East despite the fact Persians and Arabs disliked them heavily.

GeistFaust
12-13-2011, 08:30 PM

Asians are largely abnormal when it comes to normative matters regarding political correctness.

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Nothing to a great extent although there were plenty of enclaves in the Middle East despite the fact Persians and Arabs disliked them heavily.

not a shock there were and are many enclaves in the middle east. many arab countries have a black portion of there populace. i read about one in iraq

deffender
12-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Asians are largely abnormal when it comes to normative matters regarding political correctness.

i think he means asians are not indoctrinated with politically correct self hate propoganda so they express their ideas more openly

LightInDarkness
01-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Jamaica. Another country reported by the Jewish media as being "hip" and "cool" to visit for white youth :rolleyes2:. Don't let good weather and palms fool you. Let it be known that it has one of the highest murder-rates in the world. My advice: Stay away.

deffender
01-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Jamaica. Another country reported by the Jewish media as being "hip" and "cool" to visit for white youth :rolleyes2:. Don't let good weather and palms fool you. Let it be known that it has one of the highest murder-rates in the world. My advice: Stay away.

Jamaica has many problems it is true. but there are good qualities about the Island you should look up German town in Jamaica. it is a Jamaican German village- http://youtu.be/LY2vGtlSoZA

LightInDarkness
01-17-2012, 05:39 AM
I wouldn't go even if you paid me.

TheBorrebyViking
01-17-2012, 05:42 AM
My parents went on a cruise and stopped their for a tour. They said pot just grows on the sides of the road, and a lot of the natives kept talking about my moms red hair like it was something to behold, lol. They were on the nicer parts, but also drove through the shitty area. I don't see how they don't normally see red hair(it's rare here even, but still) though.

deffender
01-21-2012, 03:56 PM
My parents went on a cruise and stopped their for a tour. They said pot just grows on the sides of the road, and a lot of the natives kept talking about my moms red hair like it was something to behold, lol. They were on the nicer parts, but also drove through the shitty area. I don't see how they don't normally see red hair(it's rare here even, but still) though.

well the white minority of Jamaica is only around 1 percent and Jamaicans who are of direct white admixture are less than 5 percent so red hair is very rare to see in Jamaica i would imagine