PDA

View Full Version : Classify Persian man

PulaskiTKM
02-09-2024, 02:48 PM
https://r.resimlink.com/mILhTdzc9Qe.jpg (https://resimlink.com/mILhTdzc9Qe)

aherne
02-09-2024, 04:08 PM
Turanid + Iranid

Kess
02-09-2024, 04:13 PM
Iranid+Pamirid

Avicenna
02-09-2024, 04:14 PM
Iranid+Pamirid

That man is blatantly turanid lol

Kess
02-09-2024, 04:17 PM

Pamirid is already Turanid variety.

Avicenna
02-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Pamirid is already Turanid variety.

So why the distinction between the two if they are the same thing? The guy is clearly turanid, passes as a Kyrgyz or kazakhs rather than a Tajik.

Kess
02-09-2024, 05:23 PM
The guy is clearly turanid, passes as a Kyrgyz or kazakhs rather than a Tajik.

LMAO, he can only pass as Uzbek maybe.

Kess
02-09-2024, 05:27 PM
So why the distinction between the two if they are the same thing.

They are not the same thing. Pamirid has Iranid and Armenoid input.

Avicenna
02-09-2024, 06:01 PM
LMAO, he can only pass as Uzbek maybe.

Hes not Pamirid that's for certain, Turanid strong in him

Nurzat
02-09-2024, 06:08 PM
Turanid + Iranid

looks 90% like a former class mate who is from a Romanian ethnic village in Bucovina (Suceava county), looks so similar I saw him from the first instant in this photo. my colleague is exotic for Romania and the region, but whoever speaks Romanian is Romanian, so on the street no one will look odd at him. I mention it since some Romanian members on here might then jump and say I exoticize Romanians. how would such types get to Bucovina countryside, I wonder, and if they made a DNA test would it show anything or is it just that random looks like this can be achieved with very little exotic DNA. my dad gets a couple of Asians in his top 20 to top 50 matches on GedMATCH (Korean, Chinese and Kazakh) and he looks nothing Asian, actually he looks somehow Germanic. another colleague of mine from another village in Suceava county, a girl, looked like half Mongol. how do these types come to be in Romanians. I wonder if they could have instead some Gypsy ancestry in case they descend from those liberated Gypsies that were part of the monasteries' workers before mid 19th century - I've heard it mentioned monasteries got Tatars as slaves from time to time and those had to integrate into the exiting Gypsy slave group at the monasteries, so it could have been such a route for the mix of Mongoloid into local people in Moldova, through Gypsy slaves

omidjahan
02-09-2024, 06:27 PM
he is not iranian
looks afghan or turkaman!

aherne
02-10-2024, 11:20 AM
looks 90% like a former class mate who is from a Romanian ethnic village in Bucovina (Suceava county), looks so similar I saw him from the first instant in this photo. my colleague is exotic for Romania and the region, but whoever speaks Romanian is Romanian, so on the street no one will look odd at him. I mention it since some Romanian members on here might then jump and say I exoticize Romanians. how would such types get to Bucovina countryside, I wonder, and if they made a DNA test would it show anything or is it just that random looks like this can be achieved with very little exotic DNA. my dad gets a couple of Asians in his top 20 to top 50 matches on GedMATCH (Korean, Chinese and Kazakh) and he looks nothing Asian, actually he looks somehow Germanic. another colleague of mine from another village in Suceava county, a girl, looked like half Mongol. how do these types come to be in Romanians. I wonder if they could have instead some Gypsy ancestry in case they descend from those liberated Gypsies that were part of the monasteries' workers before mid 19th century - I've heard it mentioned monasteries got Tatars as slaves from time to time and those had to integrate into the exiting Gypsy slave group at the monasteries, so it could have been such a route for the mix of Mongoloid into local people in Moldova, through Gypsy slaves

There is no reason to wonder: 1500 years of coexistence with Turkic people from the steppes creates such individuals, more common in Little Russians (UA) than here. It's hard to estimate, but maybe 1% of Romanians look visibly influenced by Turkic look, a few looking straight Kazakh

eastern
02-10-2024, 11:30 AM

This seems to be the second time where you don't see Pamirid as Turanid. Pamirid is a Turanid subtype. Turanid is an umbrella term. This man is Pamirid indeed, and Turanid because Pamirid is Turanid.

Anyways, IMO he's Aralid-shifted Plains Pamirid + Transcaspian. Plains Pamirid is already Aralid admixed, I'd say his Aralid admix is higher. I wouldn't classify him as Iranid + Aralid per se, because both the pamirid and transcaspian types already have an Iranid element. However, Iranid x Aralid wouldn't necessarily be far off in any way.

He can pass as Hazara, anything Turko-Central Asian, and I wouldn't be too suprised if he said he was Japanese, Thai or Nepali.

eastern
02-10-2024, 11:36 AM
So why the distinction between the two if they are the same thing? The guy is clearly turanid, passes as a Kyrgyz or kazakhs rather than a Tajik.

Turanid has multiple subtypes:

1. East Pamirid: common in Tajiks, Pashtuns and seems to be Armenoid and more Western shifted.
2. Central Pamirid: also common in Tajiks, also Turkmens, and probably other groups in the region as well. Seems to be a more Iranid-shifted Transcaspian
3. Plains Pamirid: more Aralid shifted Pamirid, common in Uzbeks and Uyghurs especially, but honestly quite a lot of Central Asians have it.
4. Aralid: seems to be an intermediate of Turanid and Tungid, and is common in Kazakhs and Kyrgyz (kyrgyz are often more Mountain Aralid). Also present in Mongols.
5. Transcaspian: an intermediate of Orientalid (probably Iranid or even Armenoid) with Aralid/Turanid, and is common in Turkmens.

There's also others like Andronovo-Turanid and even a subtype called Alfold. Turanid is a pretty broad phenotype. Also, the guy can pass as Hazara, Uzbek, Kazakh, Kyrgyz...and probably many more. Turanid is not one type.

Oghuz
02-10-2024, 11:57 AM
Not Iranian or Persian or anything

Its a fake AI image

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1645891336850096128/JS4bI_1H_400x400.jpg

https://r.resimlink.com/mILhTdzc9Qe.jpg

Beowulf
02-10-2024, 12:37 PM

Its a fake AI image

I saw this guy doing the same on another forum idk wich is his objective with this.

Roy
02-10-2024, 08:16 PM
Turanid with Iranid

Laredo
02-10-2024, 08:19 PM
Looks half Japanese and Spanish or something half east eurasian.

Cool.

Laredo
02-10-2024, 08:21 PM

Its a fake AI image

Damn!! AI it's getting smarter to that point we can't longer distinguish real images vs AI.

Lol

Oliver109
02-10-2024, 08:24 PM
If he told me he was Japanese i would believe him, Ainu influence also gives such looks.

Laredo
02-10-2024, 08:41 PM
If he told me he was Japanese i would believe him, Ainu influence also gives such looks.

Skull and face length gives Mediterranean influence. Ainus or Jamons didn't had those characteristics although Jamons had proto - Caucasoid Influences.

Oliver109
02-10-2024, 09:02 PM
Skull and face length gives Mediterranean influence. Ainus or Jamons didn't had those characteristics although Jamons had proto - Caucasoid Influences.

Ainus are proto Cro Magnons with polynesoid and mongol influence, Jomons have more of a Med strain probably from ancient central Asian migrations.

Pater Patota
02-11-2024, 06:38 AM
He looks bi-raciel.Could be Turkish-Chinese/Japanese mix or Greek/Italian-East Asian mix.

Xacal
02-11-2024, 06:53 AM
Hapa

boden
02-11-2024, 07:17 AM
brunn

omidjahan
02-11-2024, 02:53 PM

Its a fake AI image