PDA

View Full Version : beautiful features of albanians

LastDayz
02-11-2024, 06:24 PM
I want to hear good things about Albanians. Tell me about successful Albanians from history. What are we good at?

Pepa
02-26-2024, 03:39 AM
We are good at fighting, Make the best pizza, Get all the girls, Musicians, Own bisneses, Have short tempers like one time my uncle went and got his pistol to go and kill a gypsy for hitting one of my relative in the head with rock, Skanderbeg, Arvanites ( assimilated albanians who identify as greek) etc.

Labriego
02-26-2024, 04:33 AM
Dua Lipa is very hot.

Dukaginzade
04-16-2024, 08:26 PM
We're warrior people. Every group that has ever encountered us, whether that's Romans, Greeks, or Turks, attested that. In fact, in Ottoman times, they had many quotes about us.

For example, if a person was very angry, they'd tell him, "He must have Albanian blood."

Or if a person was very stubborn, they'd tell him, "He is as stubborn as an Albanian."

There's many more, but these are still being used to this day. Albanians literally founded modern Egypt with Mehmed Ali Pasha. Ali Pasha Tepelena is the reason modern Greece even had a chance to get independent.

Bro, there's just too much. Not to mention that Albanians have the highest amount of Dinaric types and in general look really nice compared to their neighbours.