PDA

View Full Version : Are You An Original?

Anglo-Celtic
02-15-2024, 01:29 PM
I've been on these anthro forums since I was in my twenties. That chills my blood for some reason. I went by Cap'n and Jack on those other forums. I posted in the prehistoric days with Blank Slate, Trog, Mike (the Greek), Wadaad, Crimson, Melnorme, Murphy, etc.. Frank Grimes went by Anodyne back in the day if I'm not mistaken. I still recall posting about Michael Jackson's passing, so time flies whether you're having fun or not. Are there any other originals here? Surely, you're not all in nursing homes. ;)

Incal
02-15-2024, 02:24 PM
Sort of. I remember most of those members... we even used to have a chat.

Mr.G
02-15-2024, 03:57 PM
Nope, I'm a late comer who found this place in 2018. I always thought of myself as sort of a "new" member. But it occurs to me that time is marching on and I'm in the veteran club now.

Blondie
02-15-2024, 04:13 PM
I have found this forum around 2012-2013, when i checked something in google. Fun fact, i created a registration at this time, but i logged in only once and i did not write any comment. I have no idea what was my username and password. After that i completely forgot this forum, because i interested in different topics like ufology, esotericism. Later this forum is always reappeared again and again in google, so i was regular reader since 2016-2017.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
02-15-2024, 04:19 PM
First noticed this forum in 2013, which was when I also found Anthroscape
I liked the lay out of that forum more, so became a regular poster there until it folded.

It was only then, that I started to post regularly on The Apricity

Kess
02-15-2024, 04:22 PM
I discovered this place after discovering phenotypes in 2017. I was semi-active in 2017–2019, but until recently I wasn't a regular. I guess other places bored me.

lei.talk
02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Nordish Physical Anthropology (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?38105-A-Nazi-Analysis-of-the-American-Population&p=7735010&viewfull=1#post7735010) study group on Yahoo :icon1:

https://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUZpjW7QHGohttps://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.png

Tooting Carmen
02-15-2024, 04:36 PM
I was on Forumbiodiversity between 2012-13, then Sikeliot himself invited me onto TA. The rest is history.:)

BakersfieldChimp
02-15-2024, 04:43 PM
I'm class of 2018. The Autumn of 2018 to be precise.
With only a handful of posts. there are two other Fall of 2018 in this very thread.

Kazimiera
02-15-2024, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure whether you could call me an 'original', but I've been here since 2012 (with a hiatus of a few years in between). I spent a short while on ABF but nothing to write home about.

CordedWhelp
02-15-2024, 04:52 PM
I go back to when the Albanian horde was running the joint.

Kazimiera
02-15-2024, 04:56 PM
Let's see who I remember from the 'old' days:

Lagergeld, Rhiannon, Sturmwalkure, GeistFaust, Pallantides, Leliana....

~Elizabeth~
02-15-2024, 04:57 PM
I've been on these anthro forums since I was in my twenties. That chills my blood for some reason. I went by Cap'n and Jack on those other forums. I posted in the prehistoric days with Blank Slate, Trog, Mike (the Greek), Wadaad, Crimson, Melnorme, Murphy, etc.. Frank Grimes went by Anodyne back in the day if I'm not mistaken. I still recall posting about Michael Jackson's passing, so time flies whether you're having fun or not. Are there any other originals here? Surely, you're not all in nursing homes. ;)

I remember a Blank Slate. I think she or he was half Korean.

I was ABF on (forumbiodiversity) and The Apricity at the same time frame.

~Elizabeth~
02-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Let's see who I remember from the 'old' days:

Lagergeld, Rhiannon, Sturmwalkure, GeistFaust, Pallantides, Leliana....

I remember Pallantides. He was a dark-haired man from Scandinavia, if I'm not mistaken.

edit: I found ABF and TA after the website DNA Forums disappeared. I also went to Anthrogenica.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-15-2024, 05:01 PM
The originals go back further and was based around Dienekes debunking a book written by a journalist about - but don't quote me - Egypt was Black and Black people influenced Ancient Greek culture. That group consisted of some of the people you mentioned: Trog, Crimson, Racial Reality. The antagonists: Charlie Bass and a psychotic Nordicist whose username I can't recall (in one of Davidski's first blog posts at Eurogenes the Nordicist went on an unhinged long rant at Davidski and then he disappeared from this part of the internet).

I was friendly with Trog and she told me the lore.

BTW, Wadaad has a YouTube channel. He's very active on it. He live streams.

Kazimiera
02-15-2024, 05:03 PM
I remember Pallantides. He was a dark-haired man from Scandinavia, if I'm not mistaken.

edit: I found ABF and TA after the website DNA Forums disappeared.

Pallantides turned out to be a Pallantida. He was a woman.

Kazimiera
02-15-2024, 05:07 PM
There are also those who use who went through and survived the Great Crash of 2016.

Etelfrido
02-15-2024, 05:15 PM
No, but I have read some threads since 2016 or so.

rothaer
02-15-2024, 05:42 PM
No "original" here. Just came here in 2019 on recommendation by Tomenable = Peterski (and I think also by Lucas) that were both at that time banned at Athrogenica. But I didn't do much the first two or three years.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
02-15-2024, 06:31 PM
Anyone remember the French Canadian girl, Grumpy cat ?
She was on ABF & Anthroscape

I was in touch with her via discord until about a year ago

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-15-2024, 06:51 PM

It's usually the other way around.

Universe
02-15-2024, 06:57 PM

I was in touch with her via discord until about a year ago
I do remember her from anthroscape.
She has a TA account too, but she stopped posting by the time I arrived here.

I was on Forumbiodiversity between 2012-13, then Sikeliot himself invited me onto TA. The rest is history.:)
Forumbiodiversity and ABF were the same thing? I made an account around 2015 on that forum, but made only a few posts. The forum seemed boring with very little activity. Also, if I remember correctly the posts I made didn't appear immiediately because the forum moderator had to approve them first :dizzy:

Why did Forumbiodiversity go offline anyway? The owner didn't want to player server fees anymore?

ioas12
02-15-2024, 07:00 PM
I am not an og not in the longshot but I was an reader of this forum since 2020 and then finally made an account in 2022

Hektor12
02-15-2024, 07:38 PM
Before registering, i already had a friend who told me about phenotypes and this site etc but i wasnt much interested and forgot about it. During lockdowns, retired from most of my games due to my education i began watching documenteries and videos about every kind of science in my spare time which also included videos about origins of humans. At one stage when i made a further search about some video, i came across forum and after discovering a little bit, i decided to register and post. However, what made me a regular was Karabakh war topic and terrible disinformation and one sided propaganda, where i decided that i have to represent my people here.

Jingle Bell
02-15-2024, 08:13 PM
I just created a account in august 2022, but i knew TA well before that

Östsvensk
02-15-2024, 08:25 PM
I've been posting on and off on anthro forums since 2009 and that is the year I registered on here. I was a member of Anthroforum before it shut down and was taken over by EliasAlucard who merged it into Human Biodiversity Forum (ABF). I was a moderator and one of Elias' co-admins there. And no, I have no memory of voting for banning Anodyne, Usually, we held a vote, but I think Elias decided to give him the boot on his own terms, and also that he would never be allowed amnesty. I know that he said he would never ban people because he didn't like them personally as he believed in freedom of speech, but a lot of people said they didn't believe that.

edit: I found ABF and TA after the website DNA Forums disappeared. I also went to Anthrogenica.

He was a Lappid-influenced Norwegian who would get into arguments with Nordicists who said he was not a true Norwegian because of how he looked. His 23andme test said he was basically 100% Norwegian and Scandinavian with no traceable Saami ancestry. He also posted pictures of other Norwegians who were Lappid-influenced which irked them a lot, and they would shotgun him with pics of Hallstatt Norwegians back.

Scarface F
02-15-2024, 08:51 PM
First noticed this forum in 2013, which was when I also found Anthroscape
I liked the lay out of that forum more, so became a regular poster there until it folded.

It was only then, that I started to post regularly on The Apricity

Your story is closest to mine, just mine started a year after yours

I was originally on Anthroscape (2014) because I was interested in taxotomy. I made account on TA around same time but it was inactive because I found the forum chaotic. Anthroscape was more high brow.

However I left it due to tyrannical rule and censorship of main admin Crimson Guard and never looked back.

Rĉdwald
02-15-2024, 08:57 PM
I was googling some stuff about taxonomy and ended up here back around 2014. Ten years of 'Who's Whiter, and 'is France Northern-Southern-Central European' threads make a crazy man sane, and a sane man crazy.

Oghuz
02-15-2024, 09:12 PM
I was always interested in anthro-related subjects. Started lurking here around 2016-17, finally registered in 2018. There were many Iranian and Turkish users here, we kept posting classification threads. Life got busier so I left around 2019. Just popped back 2 months back after a ~5 years gap.

Atleast three members I know from that time have sadly passed away.

kingmob
02-15-2024, 09:16 PM
I joined Oct 2018 on my original account.

Etelfrido
02-15-2024, 11:01 PM
I was googling some stuff about taxonomy and ended up here back around 2014. Ten years of 'Who's Whiter, and 'is France Northern-Southern-Central European' threads make a crazy man sane, and a sane man crazy.
Is it Northern, Southern, or Central European, though?

I was always interested in anthro-related subjects. Started lurking here around 2016-17, finally registered in 2018. There were many Iranian and Turkish users here, we kept posting classification threads. Life got busier so I left around 2019. Just popped back 2 months back after a ~5 years gap.

Atleast three members I know from that time have sadly passed away.
How does one know if members have passed away or simply have stopped posting?

I joined Oct 2018 on my original account.
What was its username, if you don't mind?

Scarface F
02-15-2024, 11:04 PM
Is it Northern, Southern, or Central European, though?

Just western. I know you asked him, but here is the answer.

How does one know if members have passed away or simply have stopped posting?

I know for 6 cases. One very old man who was our member from US passed away, also Russian member, I think from covid.
Armenian member was killed in Nagorno Karabakh war

Harley died from illness as did one French girl. One Latvian girl comitted suicide but that was in the forum beginnings.

May they rest in peace. :(

We were told by their friends and similar, who comunicated with them outside of forum.

Incal
02-15-2024, 11:24 PM

She was half korean indeed.

AFAIK he was a dude but not the one in all the pics he posted.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 12:19 AM

She was half Korean and half White Southerner. She had *two* North/South divides in her background.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 12:27 AM
The originals go back further and was based around Dienekes debunking a book written by a journalist about - but don't quote me - Egypt was Black and Black people influenced Ancient Greek culture. That group consisted of some of the people you mentioned: Trog, Crimson, Racial Reality. The antagonists: Charlie Bass and a psychotic Nordicist whose username I can't recall (in one of Davidski's first blog posts at Eurogenes the Nordicist went on an unhinged long rant at Davidski and then he disappeared from this part of the internet).

I was friendly with Trog and she told me the lore.

BTW, Wadaad has a YouTube channel. He's very active on it. He live streams.

I almost added Charlie Bass to the list. I almost referred to him as "Crazy Black Guy". He was quite the character. He was like Ebony Mortimer or Jet Richmondbread.

I started on some forum with a black background at some point after 9/11. I caused some Jewish kid to have a nervous breakdown, and he had his rabbi put a curse on me or some such nonsense. There was some anti-Southerner wop on there too. He was one of the zillion Tonys, and I caused him to have a breakdown too.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 12:35 AM
Before registering, i already had a friend who told me about phenotypes and this site etc but i wasnt much interested and forgot about it. During lockdowns, retired from most of my games due to my education i began watching documenteries and videos about every kind of science in my spare time which also included videos about origins of humans. At one stage when i made a further search about some video, i came across forum and after discovering a little bit, i decided to register and post. However, what made me a regular was Karabakh war topic and terrible disinformation and one sided propaganda, where i decided that i have to represent my people here.

You decided to represent your countrymen when they were insulted or misrepresented. That likely describes more than half of the forum members.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 12:40 AM
Just western. I know you asked him, but here is the answer.

I know for 6 cases. One very old man who was our member from US passed away, also Russian member, I think from covid.
Armenian member was killed in Nagorno Karabakh war

Harley died from illness as did one French girl. One Latvian girl comitted suicide but that was in the forum beginnings.

May they rest in peace. :(

We were told by their friends and similar, who comunicated with them outside of forum.

Harley passed!? That's very sad news; she's one of the most based forum members, and she's a very cool person (yes, I'm using the present tense because she's in a much better place now). I might recall the very old man, who might have been close to 90. His saying was "these are not my times, and these are not my people" (which some of us can relate to in Clown World).

CordedWhelp
02-16-2024, 12:46 AM
I hope British poster Fortis in Arduis is doing okay. I remember frequently chatting with him.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 12:47 AM

She was one of my favorites since I first discovered the internet. I would have dated her when I was available, and I would have dated Trog back then too (someone says "WTF?").

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-16-2024, 12:52 AM
She was one of my favorites since I first discovered the internet. I would have dated her when I was available, and I would have dated Trog back then too (someone says "WTF?").

Trog was one of the few people I spoke to off the forums.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 12:59 AM
Trog was one of the few people I spoke to off the forums.

What was she like? She was the Diane to my Sam, but we never met at any bar.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-16-2024, 01:12 AM
What was she like? She was the Diane to my Sam, but we never met at any bar.

Like she was at the forum except without the combativeness. It wasn't for a long time. She had an unusual work schedule and then it changed. At some point my MSN messenger got screwy and I couldn't use it. She sent me a message here when I came back (not when I recently came back). I haven't heard from her since.

Anglo-Celtic
02-16-2024, 01:17 AM
Like she was at the forum except without the combativeness. It wasn't for a long time. She had an unusual work schedule and then it changed. At some point my MSN messenger got screwy and I couldn't use it. She sent me a message here when I came back (not when I recently came back). I haven't heard from her since.

I talked to several individuals, who I met through the interwebs, but none of them were connected to this scene. I wanted to talk to one, but she was phone shy.

oszkar07
02-16-2024, 06:39 AM
Not an OG.
I didn't have any background in anthro forums and funny enough didn't even know they were around.
I had a general interest in phenotypes in basic sense of difference in looks between different regions - ethnicities etc.
But I hadnt read Coons or any racial phenotype literature.

I had been on various history forums usually was due to my interest in Hungarian history.

In 2016 I started my DNA testing with FTDNA then on the history forum I was in started talking to other members about DNA testing and people started posting their DNA results some people were posting Gedmatch results. Then the history forum mods banned DNA discussions. Peterski was a member there and he told me and the other
DNA enthusiasts about Apricity that we could participate in DNA threads here,then i joined around March 2017.

Kazimiera
02-16-2024, 10:47 AM

I remember her. She had Faroese background too.

I also remember PetiteParisienne, Fortis in Arduis (he and Loki phoned me one night!), MarmieDearest, Frigga, Ottar, old Svipdag who passed away....

Those are the only ones I can think of offhand but there are many more

It's usually the other way around.

I remember Pallantides saying somewhere that 'he' is a woman. I didn't believe it until she sent me a voice message. All the voice messages 'he' posted on the forum were manipulated.

Hakon was another female member who posed as a male.

Mortimer
02-16-2024, 11:16 AM
I post long here, and know most of them

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-17-2024, 12:50 AM
I remember her. She had Faroese background too.

I also remember PetiteParisienne, Fortis in Arduis (he and Loki phoned me one night!), MarmieDearest, Frigga, Ottar, old Svipdag who passed away....

Those are the only ones I can think of offhand but there are many more

I remember Pallantides saying somewhere that 'he' is a woman. I didn't believe it until she sent me a voice message. All the voice messages 'he' posted on the forum were manipulated.

Hakon was another female member who posed as a male.

Halon was a man? No way. How do know that? Hakon dated an English poster here.

DamCz
02-17-2024, 01:06 AM
I go back to when the Albanian horde was running the joint.

Certainly much better than these Serbo-Chetnik nationalists. Imagine opening threads about your country or people to show a continuity, presence or some historical events and you have these monkeys come to derail your thread , this happened to Albanians many times. Such an incredibly stupid tribe. Hahaha. Such a pity they didn't have border control back then . Ahahahahahah .

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Migration_of_serbs04_01.png/800px-Migration_of_serbs04_01.png

hazmatnik
02-17-2024, 01:12 AM
Certainly much better than these Serbo-Chetnik nationalists. Imagine opening threads about your country or people to show a continuity, presence or some historical events and you have these monkeys come to derail your thread , this happened to Albanians many times. Such an incredibly stupid tribe. Hahaha. Such a pity they didn't have border control back then . Ahahahahahah .

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Migration_of_serbs04_01.png/800px-Migration_of_serbs04_01.png

You deserved title of Voivoda of Serbian Empire! You will be considered original Vlach from Kosovo! Call me to issue you certificate of genuinity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ovzN-0hJgI

God knows if you are E-V13 and J-L283 for real, contact me, i can check among my albanian matches what is your haplogroup, many of them, especially in Preshevo area score some haplogroups not common among Albanians and Serbs either.

Abaddon
02-17-2024, 02:10 AM
There are also those who use who went through and survived the Great Crash of 2016.

What was this crash and why its named "great"?

Vessna
02-17-2024, 02:26 AM
I am a newbie... I lurked from time to time but registered only in September 2023.

catgeorge
02-17-2024, 02:58 AM
No - but when I joined this forum was bananas.
Calmed down alot since those days.

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 11:01 AM
Halon was a man? No way. How do know that? Hakon dated an English poster here.

Maybe you're thinking of a different Hakon? I'm talking about Hakon with the cartoon duck face avatar. I thought everyone knew (well, I did). :noidea:

What was this crash and why its named "great"?

Oh, let me tell you about the Great Crash of 2016. Those of us who lived through it will know.

The forum went down for six weeks and dozens of user profiles disappeared. Hundreds (possibly thousands) of threads were permanently deleted in the process. We weren't sure if TA was ever going to come back.

I can't remember why it happened but the posters here (including myself) had severe withdrawal symptoms. It was tougher than opiate withdrawal.

Zeno
02-17-2024, 09:37 PM
I first found this forum in 2017. I joined because of some absurd things said about Greeks here that I couldn't possibly stand, plus the insane threads created by older Turkish and Albanian members that had evolved into absolute shitestorms.

I joined in 2019... And ended up creating absurd situations myself, admittedly, which earned me a reputation for a while, which still exists even though much lessened. Right now, everything's much cooler and calmer at the moment. Come here to spend some time and to distract myself, especially with my hypochondria that I'm going through for almost two months now.

Kazimiera
02-18-2024, 12:04 AM
No - but when I joined this forum was bananas.
Calmed down alot since those days.

Sure! I took a break from TA starting around the end of 2018 until now January 2024. The Wild West forum I left and the forum I returned to are two different places. Now there are two or three reported posts a day ranging from "delete this double post" to "please delete my thread". Back then it was "so-and-so told me he would rape my mother in the most brutal ways and sell my sisters in the black market = Don't ban this guy, OBLITERATE him instead!"

CordedWhelp
02-18-2024, 12:25 AM
Sure! I took a break from TA starting around the end of 2018 until now January 2024. The Wild West forum I left and the forum I returned to are two different places. Now there are two or three reported posts a day ranging from "delete this double post" to "please delete my thread". Back then it was "so-and-so told me he would rape my mother in the most brutal ways and sell my sisters in the black market = Don't ban this guy, OBLITERATE him instead!"

All true. This current iteration of Apricity is a little cute Cheshire Cat compared to the meth’d-out panther that it once was...

Kazimiera
02-18-2024, 12:38 AM
All true. This current iteration of Apricity is a little cute Cheshire Cat compared to the methed-out panther that it once was...

Back then there were times when I, as mod, spend an entire night just sorting out reported posts and trying to fix squabbles. Now, when I go the mod section all that is there is a single report in four days asking to delete a thread.

I enjoyed the lawlessness of the Wild West but it was a nightmare to run. Loki is surely breathing a sigh of relief.

~Elizabeth~
02-18-2024, 12:46 AM
Maybe you're thinking of a different Hakon? I'm talking about Hakon with the cartoon duck face avatar. I thought everyone knew (well, I did). :noidea:

Oh, let me tell you about the Great Crash of 2016. Those of us who lived through it will know.

The forum went down for six weeks and dozens of user profiles disappeared. Hundreds (possibly thousands) of threads were permanently deleted in the process. We weren't sure if TA was ever going to come back.

I can't remember why it happened but the posters here (including myself) had severe withdrawal symptoms. It was tougher than opiate withdrawal.

I was off of The Apricity for a long time and didn't know about the Great Crash of 2016. I guess that is why & when most of my old posts disappeared.

Kazimiera
02-18-2024, 12:53 AM
I was off of The Apricity for a long time and didn't know about the Great Crash of 2016. I guess that is why & when most of my old posts disappeared.

Most likely. It only affected threads that were posted during a certain time period, if I recall correctly. The same with the accounts that went under. Obviously the users were disappointed because they'd invested hours in their threads and now they were gone. Some came back and created a new account, many didn't.

That is also why you hardly see members who registered in 2015 because those are accounts that were wiped.

Abaddon
02-18-2024, 01:09 AM

Do you recall a member who registered those times and isnt here anymore due the crash?

tropicalslavic
02-18-2024, 01:33 AM
I think I had an account on here like 15 years ago... was it even around 15 years ago? I'm pushing 30 and remember being in my mid teens roughly. It was short lived and during my "racialist" phase. I don't remember the username or who I even interacted with. I've always lurked on here for certain information though.

Incal
02-18-2024, 02:02 AM
Back then there were times when I, as mod, spend an entire night just sorting out reported posts and trying to fix squabbles. Now, when I go the mod section all that is there is a single report in four days asking to delete a thread.

I enjoyed the lawlessness of the Wild West but it was a nightmare to run. Loki is surely breathing a sigh of relief.

So are you still Mod? Cool, I requested to merge a couple of threads but nobody ever replied back...

Anglo-Celtic
02-18-2024, 02:43 AM

What was your user name back then? I take it that it's not a secret.

~Elizabeth~
02-18-2024, 03:09 AM
What was your user name back then? I take it that it's not a secret.

~Elizabeth~. The same as now.

Kazimiera
02-18-2024, 11:04 AM
Do you recall a member who registered those times and isnt here anymore due the crash?

I can't. It's eight years ago. So many members have come and gone since then.

So are you still Mod? Cool, I requested to merge a couple of threads but nobody ever replied back...

I'm not officially a mod but yes, I can do that for you.

Graham
02-18-2024, 11:50 AM

Can remember the time as mod I had. Doxing, threats to the forum mods or the website itself, nsfw gore images. Dealing with people being doxed, threats. etc.. etc.. the fake profiles.

Coming off that with potential PTSD :lmao:lmao:lmao Was in awe of the job done.

Kazimiera
02-18-2024, 01:16 PM
Can remember the time as mod I had. Doxing, threats to the forum mods or the website itself, nsfw gore images. Dealing with people being doxed, threats. etc.. etc.. the fake profiles.

I can't remember who it was, Faklon I think (I could be wrong!), who spammed my inbox with dozens of goatse images in the hope that he'd get banned. I didn't want to, but after looking up goatse's ass for the 30th time in a row I didn't have a choice. I was permanently scarred that night.

I still have flashbacks.

Nurzat
02-18-2024, 01:31 PM
joined TA February 2011 :cool:

briefly a member of Anthroscape before that, around 2009-2010, but didn't like that place.

I think I found out of TA from Anthroscape and of Anthroscape from the comment section on Dodecad blog, which I was following back then.

I still remember Osweo, Pallantides, Longbowman and others from the old 'gang', nice people to talk to (over the forum)

Incal
02-18-2024, 04:36 PM

Former mod here, but I mostly had to deal with OWD wars among the Banana republics and edit all the retards who kept quoting members pics.

Kess
02-18-2024, 04:52 PM
Former mod here, but I mostly had to deal with OWD wars among the Banana republics and edit all the retards who kept quoting members pics.

Was the most famous OWD now in this forum a participant in these wars?

Incal
02-18-2024, 04:57 PM
Was the most famous OWD now in this forum a participant in these wars?

Nah, they are newbies and I was mostly on charge of the Latin America section.

Kazimiera
02-18-2024, 06:19 PM
Nah, they are newbies and I was mostly on charge of the Latin America section.

I didn't understand anything because of the language but the Latin America sub-forum was a free-for-all. There were hundreds of reports coming from there. Luckily you were to deal with it. All I knew, via the grapevine, was that a war was about to break out in Latin America and the catalyst for it was the interactions in the Latin America sub-forum on TA.

:lmao

Incal
02-18-2024, 06:28 PM
I didn't understand anything because of the language but the Latin America sub-forum was a free-for-all. There were hundreds of reports coming from there. Luckily you were to deal with it. All I knew, via the grapevine, was that a war was about to break out in Latin America and the catalyst for it was the interactions in the Latin America sub-forum on TA.

:lmao

lol

Abdelnour
02-19-2024, 05:11 PM
I came here at Dec 2014, I think. I remember doing research on Levantine genetics and stumbled here. It was peak Sikeliot era also. I miss 2014-2016, and it went downhill fast after the great forum takedown. I wished I got my genetic results from this time instead of waiting a couple of more years afterwards when the site bottomed out. Today, it looks like a very pale comparison, and the topics here have suffered as well.

There used to be real discussions from time to time, instead of the usual non-European spamming pictures of light people of their ethnicity and a few people complaining about the lack of sex life or lack of life in general, exists today.

Regnera
02-20-2024, 01:34 AM
Not at all,I joined here in 2018,but I've noticed threads of TA in 2016.

Rĉdwald
02-20-2024, 02:41 AM
It was peak Sikeliot era also.

PLEASE PASS THE GREEKS

Abaddon
02-20-2024, 03:49 AM
My first contact with TA happened in September/October 2019 after seeing on Google images a pic of a celebrity (woman) and the name "The Apricity" in the image description alongside the vBulletin logo.

I dont remember exactly the image, but i was searching for internet forums about race and ethnicity (Stormfront included) after making a search on Wikipedia, for curiosity, about neonazis.

Faklon
03-19-2024, 09:26 PM
I can't remember who it was, Faklon I think (I could be wrong!), who spammed my inbox with dozens of goatse images in the hope that he'd get banned. I didn't want to, but after looking up goatse's ass for the 30th time in a row I didn't have a choice. I was permanently scarred that night.

I still have flashbacks.

Mate please, never done that.
From the time I discovered Eupedia and Maciamo Hay to Anthroscape to Apruz, I never had to try for a ban.

Btw, I think Racial Reality had another site before Anthroscape that none has mentioned so far.
Both this site and Skadi looked too boomerish for my 13yo self.

Beowulf
03-19-2024, 09:28 PM
I was a guest first in 2019 and then joined in 2021 so no, i'm not an original.

Faklon
03-19-2024, 09:50 PM
Btw, rumour has it that Ratatoskr (creator of humanphenotypes) sold his findings to an infamous Chinese face recognition SW company (Tik Tok) and now he lives in Christmas Island with his Pinoy wife.

Rumour in the local Christmas Island community has it that his wife wasn't born a woman.

Tsuin
03-19-2024, 11:01 PM
Not an original. I joined in 2021

Östsvensk
03-20-2024, 12:00 PM
Mate please, never done that.
From the time I discovered Eupedia and Maciamo Hay to Anthroscape to Apruz, I never had to try for a ban.

Btw, I think Racial Reality had another site before Anthroscape that none has mentioned so far.
Both this site and Skadi looked too boomerish for my 13yo self.

Hey Faklon, how the hell are you?

Racial Reality (who originally called himself Medhammer) had some sites before Anthroscape which he started in 2008. His first site was launched in 2000 and was called "Aryan Myths". He posted on there pictures of dark Brits to argue that they as Northern Europeans were not racially pure, and then he posted pictures of Nordish-looking Ashkenazi Jews to prove that Jews were white, lulz. Aryan Myths changed name to Racial Reality in 2003.

Here's a dump of the earliest version:

RACIAL MYTHS
https://web.archive.org/web/20011011135315/http://www.geocities.com/racial_myths/

Racial Reality (2003)
https://web.archive.org/web/20030908093537/http://www.angeltowns.com/members/racialreal/

M A R C H O F T H E G I A N T S
~ History of the Medish Race ~ (2004)
https://web.archive.org/web/20040409144425/http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish/