PDA

View Full Version : Why some men are ready to be pay pig

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 12:10 PM
What the fuck? Pag pig is a men who goes to a women house once a month and give her money for existing lmao. I have seen this behavior online. Where on discord guys send money to women lmao just because she exist
It is not relationship. It is just money for existing.

You can literally go to prostitute.

I can't understand this behavior lmao women deserve for existing and being skinny and single
Pay pig don't care if women have many other pay pig

They're not even super attractive either. Just single skinny and average looking.

I am 100% sure most of them have boyfriend. . They just lie about being single. I know some women on discord who have boyfriend in real life but lie about being single.
So they get simps lmao

Most women in twitch lies about being single. So desperate guy send money

https://youtu.be/u8pexGBYOOo?si=0Ti15K-Jhpj4wQtm]

For example she is average looking to slightly below average and she have pay pigs

Women in Western countries are living life on easy mode
You would never see a lesbian doing this. Even though lesbian dating pool is significantly smaller.

I would never be a pay pig

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 12:15 PM
Women should stop taking advantage of autistic men

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 12:17 PM
On my discord server a guy literally offered a women 100 dollar for insulting him

What the fuck is this?

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 01:45 PM
Findom is a fetish which falls into the BDSM spectrum under submission, in this case financial submission. At the one end of the scale is the Findomme and at the other end is the pay pig.

They don't want to go to a prostitute because they are not interested in sex. They enjoy being financially dominated.

There are different types of personalities who do this. Many of them worship the Female. Not so much a particular person (they are just the embodiment of the Feminine for that time being) but the feminine, womanhood as a whole and in order to worship this 'womanhood' they pay. Some of them like the humiliation aspect and enjoy being called names and humiliated.

I have a friend who is a Findomme and one of her specialties is blackmail. Her clients send photos and videos of themselves in compromising positions. If they start closing the purse strings, all she needs to do (and WILL do) is send a couple pics to his employer. She also has access to their bank accounts. Some men love the feeling of being totally dominated, their next meal dependent on his Mistress' wishes.

She plays Spin-the-wheel with her clients. One slot is 10% of his weekly pay, 20%, 30% and so on. Obviously the highest tier is his entire pay. But she is also fair and has a slot for 0%, which gives him a bit of a breather.

I've thought (only thought) about going into findom but from an ethical perspective I cannot do it. I don't know if this guy has a wife and kids to support, and if he does, his fetish impacts his family. I couldn't go out shopping with my thousands, knowing that kids are going hungry tonight because of dad's fetish. I couldn't justify it to myself.

Is it wrong? If he can afford it and he gets his kicks from it, why not? Both parties get something out of it.

Would it be for ME? Definitely not.

Vessna
02-17-2024, 02:00 PM
There are different types of personalities who do this. Many of them worship the Female.

She plays Spin-the-wheel with her clients. One slot is 10% of his weekly pay, 20%, 30% and so on. Obviously the highest tier is his entire pay. But she is also fair and has a slot for 0%, which gives him a bit of a breather.

Sounds great. Where do I sign up lol
Jokes aside, I had no idea stuff like that existed.

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 02:02 PM
Something I would like to add about my Findomme friend. She only takes on long-term clients. Blackmail takes time and she is more interested in one big bucks paypig than many smaller ones.

Unbeknownst to her clients, she creates accounts in their name in which she deposits 30% of the money she makes from them. In other words, if he pays her $1000, she keeps $700 puts $300 into that account. Once their liaison ends for whatever reason, she gives him access to the account she saved the money in so that he can recoup 30% of what he spent on her.

Her clients are very surprised when they find out what she has been doing, saving their money for them. She said not once has a client withdrawn what was due to him. They love her honesty.

Insuperable
02-17-2024, 02:02 PM
It's only a quarter of the century already the most retarded century ever.

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 02:12 PM

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 02:13 PM
Something I would like to add about my Findomme friend. She only takes on long-term clients. Blackmail takes time and she is more interested in one big bucks paypig than many smaller ones.

Unbeknownst to her clients, she creates accounts in their name in which she deposits 30% of the money she makes from them. In other words, if he pays her $1000, she keeps $700 puts $300 into that account. Once their liaison ends for whatever reason, she gives him access to the account she saved the money in so that he can recoup 30% of what he spent on her.

Her clients are very surprised when they find out what she has been doing, saving their money for them. She said not once has a client withdrawn what was due to him. They love her honesty.

What do you think about women who lie about being single ?

So men on internet think that they have chance and send money to her?

Isn't this fraud?

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 02:14 PM
Sounds great. Where do I sign up lol
Jokes aside, I had no idea stuff like that existed.

Welcome to the wonderful world of kink.

Findom picked up during Covid. A lot of guys who are into Femdom (being dominated by a woman) could no longer see their Mistresses in person because of Covid restrictions. Many of these men turned towards findom to get their pleasure. Once Covid was over, they went back to seeing their Mistresses in person. But some discovered that they enjoy findom a lot more than they thought they would, and remained paypigs.

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 02:15 PM
I personally am worried about those women security.

I remember a guy doxxing a woman on discord even though he used to simp for her
I mean simp can get dangerous. After finding out that women in real life have a boyfriend and she lied about being single. And just want money
It was not like they were in relationship. He was just simping.

Same way pay pig are not mentally stable they can attack them since they know their address

Oghuz
02-17-2024, 02:15 PM
Findom is a fetish which falls into the BDSM spectrum under submission, in this case financial submission. At the one end of the scale is the Findomme and at the other end is the pay pig.

They don't want to go to a prostitute because they are not interested in sex. They enjoy being financially dominated.

There are different types of personalities who do this. Many of them worship the Female. Not so much a particular person (they are just the embodiment of the Feminine for that time being) but the feminine, womanhood as a whole and in order to worship this 'womanhood' they pay. Some of them like the humiliation aspect and enjoy being called names and humiliated.

I have a friend who is a Findomme and one of her specialties is blackmail. Her clients send photos and videos of themselves in compromising positions. If they start closing the purse strings, all she needs to do (and WILL do) is send a couple pics to his employer. She also has access to their bank accounts. Some men love the feeling of being totally dominated, their next meal dependent on his Mistress' wishes.

I've thought (only thought) about going into findom but from an ethical perspective I cannot do it. I don't know if this guy has a wife and kids to support, and if he does, his fetish impacts his family. I couldn't go out shopping with my thousands, knowing that kids are going hungry tonight because of dad's fetish. I couldn't justify it to myself.

Is it wrong? If he can afford it and he gets his kicks from it, why not? Both parties get something out of it.

Would it be for ME? Definitely not.

Wtf

Annihilus
02-17-2024, 02:25 PM
Findom? Don't we already have taxes for that?

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 02:26 PM
What do you think about women who lie about being single ?

So men on internet think that they have chance and send money to her?

Isn't this fraud?

Many people lie about being single. I think it is dishonest, but whatever.....

The men don't think they have a chance with her. They will NEVER have a chance with her and that is the allure. The enjoyment of being a paypig comes from knowing he will never get to see her. She will buy a pair of shoes with his money, for example, then take a photo of herself wearing the shoes. Telling him how he can only dream of kissing her feet, how he can only dream of being trodden on with these shoes. She tells him about the dinner dates she has with other men whilst wearing his shoes. How sexy other men think her high heels are, how they take them off her feet and how he will NEVER be able to even come close to them.

It isn't fraud if it is consensual. It is very important that parameters are set in advance, so that the paypig knows where he stands. He has to consent to the relationship between them. That is why there are contracts in BDSM. It's not like she's promising him a date with her, then moving the date further and further into the future. He knows full well what he is getting himself into.

I cannot speak for other Findommes who mislead their clients (which many of them do), but findom CAN be done relatively honestly. Although STILL not my cup of tea.

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 02:29 PM

The men don't think they have a chance with her. They will NEVER have a chance with her and that is the allure. The enjoyment of being a paypig comes from knowing he will never get to see her. She will buy a pair of shoes with his money, for example, then take a photo of herself wearing the shoes. Telling him how he can only dream of kissing her feet, how he can only dream of being trodden on with these shoes. She tells him about the dinner dates she has with other men whilst wearing his shoes. How sexy other men think her high heels are, how they take them off her feet and how he will NEVER be able to even come close to them.

It isn't fraud if it is consensual. It is very important that parameters are set in advance, so that the paypig knows where he stands. He has to consent to the relationship between them. That is why there are contracts in BDSM. It's not like she's promising him a date with her, then moving the date further and further into the future. He knows full well what he is getting himself into.

I cannot speak for other Findommes who mislead their clients (which many of them do), but findom CAN be done relatively honestly. Although STILL not my cup of tea.

I mean I am not talking only about pay pig

Lol but internet

I know so many women who lie about being single on internet so they can get simps. And those simps give them money.

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 02:32 PM

Why those men go for skinny short women if they like being dominated?

Don't you think a buff tall women would be better

I seriously can't understand

This is extremely weird

Annihilus
02-17-2024, 02:33 PM
I mean I am not talking only about pay pig

Lol but internet

I know so many women who lie about being single on internet so they can get simps. And those simps give them money.

There are a lot of stupid men out there that wouldn't last a week in older times, but what you gonna do. It's their money, everybody has got to have a hobby I guess.

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 02:34 PM
I personally am worried about those women security.

I remember a guy doxxing a woman on discord even though he used to simp for her
I mean simp can get dangerous. After finding out that women in real life have a boyfriend and she lied about being single. And just want money
It was not like they were in relationship. He was just simping.

Same way pay pig are not mentally stable they can attack them since they know their address

This is why it is important to stay anonymous. Create different email accounts, different bank accounts and NEVER to give your real name or address to clients. Things have a huge potential to get seriously out of hand, so it is extremely important to keep all personal information private. NEVER trust a client, even if they are nice and sweet. As soon as there is an exchange of money for sexual services, whatever they may be, men can get pretty crazy.

Bottom line: stay safe

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 02:41 PM
Why those men go for skinny short women if they like being dominated?

Don't you think a buff tall women would be better

I seriously can't understand

This is extremely weird

It isn't about appearances at all. It is about the personality.

Take me, for example. I'm not the youngest anymore, I'm short, definitely not an oil painting yet I can dominate a man into a state of submission in the space of 30 minutes. Also, it's not just about sexy outfits and latex. I have weakness for floral print dresses, wear orange glasses and flat shoes 100% of the time.

I'm definitely NOT the type that would make a guy's head turn in the supermarket.

Annihilus
02-17-2024, 02:52 PM

Take me, for example. I'm not the youngest anymore, I'm short, definitely not an oil painting yet I can dominate a man into a state of submission in the space of 30 minutes. Also, it's not just about sexy outfits and latex. I have weakness for floral print dresses, wear orange glasses and flat shoes 100% of the time.

I'm definitely NOT the type that would make a guy's head turn in the supermarket.

No you have a very striking appearance. I fact a week back I when I woke up was dreaming of you. Probably you were the last thing I saw before I went to sleep. And I only remember seeing your face nothing more. Still never happened to me before here so you must be special :)

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 02:54 PM

I guess probably

I sort of still feel bad for those men. I believe that they're autistic

Being autistic is extremely hard.

Making friend as a autistic is extremely hard and people take advantage of you

Laredo
02-17-2024, 03:14 PM
And this Is why I've said many times women In general have It easier women can literally live on easy mode I guess this are the consequences of living on a planet where women are In general glorified I guess makes sense since men rules the world.

Yet feminist always trying to fight men for equal rights yet they don't realize they are privilege just for the fact of having a vagina, but this decline it's starting to be visible In Western countries and than you later get women crying of why true gentlemen don't longer exist by opening doors, paying the food on dates etc.

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 03:16 PM
No you have a very striking appearance. I fact a week back I when I woke up was dreaming of you. Probably you were the last thing I saw before I went to sleep. And I only remember seeing your face nothing more. Still never happened to me before here so you must be special :)

Oh wow! I feel very special! I haunt the dreams of men on TA.

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 03:16 PM
@laredo.this is when half of the population is women.

Imagine how it would be if human population was 10% women and 90% men

Seriously this is too much . I still can't believe it

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 03:19 PM
I guess probably

I sort of still feel bad for those men. I believe that they're autistic

Being autistic is extremely hard.

Making friend as a autistic is extremely hard and people take advantage of you

Whilst I believe that many of them ARE autistic, many of them are not. It's a mixed bag. Just because you have an unusual kink or two, that doesn't make you automatically autistic.

Laredo
02-17-2024, 03:21 PM
@laredo.this is when half of the population is women.

Imagine how it would be if human population was 10% women and 90% men

Seriously this is too much . I still can't believe it

Doesn't remove the fact If females are 50% of the world population or 10% my point Is women don't acknowledge they are privileged just because they have a vagina...

Feminist are very stupid they don't realized once their dreams come true than they will start crying for not getting the special treatment, and this Is already happening In western countries.

I personally as a man would like the other route, us men being charmed and women being the incels.

Laredo
02-17-2024, 03:42 PM
Only In a parallel universe where men are 10% maybe and 90% women.

Every man dreams come true for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h66CvBSHvJs&pp=ygUad2hhdCBpZiBsYXN0IG1hbiBvbiBlYXJ0aCA%3D

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 03:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h66CvBSHvJs&pp=ygUad2hhdCBpZiBsYXN0IG1hbiBvbiBlYXJ0aCA%3D

Would increase lesbian dating pool too hehehe

Annihilus
02-17-2024, 03:53 PM

Errmm, you would 100% be captured and locked up in a lab for continuous semen extraction.

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 04:04 PM

I thought you weren't so much into the ladies. 10% men also decreases your dating pool.

Laredo
02-17-2024, 04:06 PM
I thought you weren't so much into the ladies. 10% men also decreases your dating pool.

I'm bisexual . But I was just not speaking of my own terms, but men In general what I've said Is what many men deeply feels inside.

Kazimiera
02-17-2024, 04:11 PM
The men who wish for so many ladies must also remember this...............

............this woman is also part of the dating pool and she will sit on 99% of the opposition to get into your pants.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/b645395013bdc627123f2128f3f1bc47.jpg

BakersfieldChimp
02-17-2024, 04:17 PM
And this Is why I've said many times women In general have It easier women can literally live on easy mode I guess this are the consequences of living on a planet where women are In general glorified I guess makes sense since men rules the world.

Yet feminist always trying to fight men for equal rights yet they don't realize they are privilege just for the fact of having a vagina, but this decline it's starting to be visible In Western countries and than you later get women crying of why true gentlemen don't longer exist by opening doors, paying the food on dates etc.

Most women are unable to make money this way, and those who can age themselves out of it before they hit forty.

rajputprincess
02-17-2024, 04:41 PM
Most women are unable to make money this way, and those who can age themselves out of it before they hit forty.

Bro plenty of people like milfs.