PDA

View Full Version : Why do nonwhite men prefer white women?

bosnian_flower
02-29-2024, 06:12 PM
Seems like middle eastern,turks,africans prefer to mix their genes with white women,why is so? many arabs and turks come to Bosnia these days, i think Bosnia is a dream for them,they think white women..but bosnian women hate them;)

I notice the same in Sweden, many of the arabs,turks go after white swedish women

So honestly,any opinions on this?

PlattitüdenPaule
02-29-2024, 06:47 PM
European women are seen as the gold standart in terms of beauty, so they're like a trophy for them, a glorified status object so to say.

Voskos
02-29-2024, 06:53 PM
It's hard to be attracted to the women who wears a burka on herself.

Hektor12
02-29-2024, 06:54 PM
Hy Ugo (:

Opinion=White women top quality, if you can get white women you get white women simple as that.

Laredo
02-29-2024, 07:09 PM
I absolutely do not prefer European over my kind. I've said many times there's nothing cuter or handsome than mestizo harnizo - castizo men and women.

Voskos
02-29-2024, 07:12 PM
Hy Ugo (:

Opinion=White women top quality, if you can get white women you get white women simple as that.

so it all comes down to seeing other gender as a product, modern degeneracy as usual. lol. Indeed I wouldn't expect MENAs to differ from average person in that regard.

Hektor12
02-29-2024, 07:15 PM
so it all comes down to seeing other gender as a product, modern degeneracy as usual. lol. Indeed I wouldn't expect MENAs to differ from average person in that regard.

Yes, thats basic MENA mindset. What did you expect from people who makes their toiled from gold just because they can do that.

FinalFlash
02-29-2024, 07:22 PM
Most people stick to their own kind.

Also, the reason that 'others' go for white women is because they are the most sexually liberated women in the world.

Voskos
02-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Yes, thats basic MENA mindset. What did you expect from people who makes their toiled from gold just because they can do that.

opposite gender is then reduced to the luxury prostitute, following this cheap traditional mindset that results from a weird mix of modernist degeneracy with arabian primitivism.

Laredo
02-29-2024, 07:26 PM
Most people stick to their own kind.

Also, the reason that 'others' go for white women is because they are the most sexually liberated women in the world.

Growing up In high school It was always the white girls trowing themselves to the Mexican guys.

Thirsty hoes..

Hektor12
02-29-2024, 07:28 PM
opposite gender is then reduced to the luxury prostitute, following this cheap traditional mindset that results from a weird mix of modernist degeneracy with arabian primitivism.

Women are assets in muslim Arab culture. Almost no difference with their cars.

tita
02-29-2024, 08:17 PM
An IQ reason maybe ?

sacha
02-29-2024, 08:41 PM
An IQ reason maybe ?

People can say anything they want about you, but at least you are always consistent

Tooting Carmen
02-29-2024, 08:53 PM
Seems like middle eastern,turks,africans prefer to mix their genes with white women,why is so? many arabs and turks come to Bosnia these days, i think Bosnia is a dream for them,they think white women..but bosnian women hate them;)

All that means is that Bosnia has become for MENA men what Thailand and the Phillippines have been for rather longer for White men. xD

Ahmet
02-29-2024, 09:15 PM
Turks go after every race do not think it is something special for you.

Kess
02-29-2024, 09:15 PM
All that means is that Bosnia has become for MENA men what Thailand and the Phillippines have been for rather longer for White men. xD

It used to be Ukraine before war, but I don't know if it is Bosnia now.

sacha
02-29-2024, 09:25 PM
It used to be Ukraine before war, but I don't know if it is Bosnia now.

With this, I think of the Ukrainian/Russian/general Slav-slop-spectrum prostitutes in Dubai. I mean, I guess they make money and are desirable, but I'm not sure how much of it is can be attributed to "{European women are} a dream" vs, well... you know xd

Scarface F
02-29-2024, 09:48 PM

It didn't, since Bosniak women don't want MENA men.

Ahmet
02-29-2024, 09:48 PM
With this, I think of the Ukrainian/Russian/general Slav-slop-spectrum prostitutes in Dubai. I mean, I guess they make money and are desirable, but I'm not sure how much of it is can be attributed to "{European women are} a dream" vs, well... you know xd

There are millions of Balkan descendants living in Turkiye, Slavic whiteness is not rare in Turkiye. People are either going to the Balkans or Thailand because it is cheap and they get laid, just like kessaras said it used to be Ukraine but now it appears to be Balkan countries. OP thinks Turks go there because of their whiteness :lol:

Katarzyna
02-29-2024, 09:49 PM
It didn't, since Bosniak women don't want MENA men.

Would Bosniak women rather marry a Christian European or a Muslim MENA?

Scarface F
02-29-2024, 09:51 PM
There are millions of Balkan descendants living in Turkiye, Slavic whiteness is not rare in Turkiye. People are either going to the Balkans or Thailand because it is cheap and they get laid, just like kessaras said it used to be Ukraine but now it appears to be Balkan countries. OP thinks Turks go there because of their whiteness :lol:

It doesn't. Whore culture seen in eastern Europe doesn't exist in the Balkans. In fact, EE prostitutes are imported in Balkan countries. Balkan Slavs in Turkey are often descendants of people taken to Anatolia as slaves or refugees after Ottoman collapse. Balkans is part of Europe where it is hardest for any foreigner to "get laid" and you can freely check male sex tourists videos about that.

Kess
02-29-2024, 09:54 PM
An IQ reason maybe ?

They would prefer East Asian or Askhenazi women in that case.

Scarface F
02-29-2024, 09:55 PM

Depends. But they like to stick to their own kind if religious. If not, than any European would do.
They don't even intermarry much with muslim Albanians.

My colleague is Bosnian muslim born and raised in Croatia and he imported muslim Bosniak from central Bosnia for marriage.

Dušan
02-29-2024, 09:57 PM

Maybe Muslim parts of Bosnia, but Christians (Bosnian Serbs) not at all.

Ahmet
02-29-2024, 10:15 PM
It doesn't. Whore culture seen in eastern Europe doesn't exist in the Balkans. In fact, EE prostitutes are imported in Balkan countries. Balkan Slavs in Turkey are often descendants of people taken to Anatolia as slaves or refugees after Ottoman collapse. Balkans is part of Europe where it is hardest for any foreigner to "get laid" and you can freely check male sex tourists videos about that.

I believe you, I've never been to the Balkans. There are also millions of Balkan Turks with Slavic features. No Turk would go to any European country because of their "Whiteness" It is not South Asia or Africa in here ffs.

Varda
02-29-2024, 10:27 PM
----

----

----

----

https://birn.eu.com/uncategorized/birn-bih-story-on-arabs-marrying-bosnian-women-stirs-region/

Varda
02-29-2024, 10:34 PM
https://birn.eu.com/uncategorized/birn-bih-story-on-arabs-marrying-bosnian-women-stirs-region/

YT is full of stories about Bosniak women married for rich Turks and Gulf Arabs. Some of that women have own YT channels and often make videos about their perfect lifes. They promote mixing with Turks and Arabs among girls from own people.

Dušan
02-29-2024, 10:34 PM

Bosnian Muslims are tragic people and I sometimes feel sorry for them.

But that sorry fast disapeare when I remind how they hate Serbs, how they treated Bosnian Serbs as second class citizens for centuries during Ottoman ocupation, and how they made alliance with Croats against us.

Scarface F
02-29-2024, 10:35 PM

One story from 2016? Thank you for posting relevant information.

Varda
02-29-2024, 10:36 PM
One story from 2016? Thank you for posting relevant information.

This down is real.

YT is full of stories about Bosniak women married for rich Turks and Gulf Arabs. Some of that women have own YT channels and often make videos about their perfect lifes. They promote mixing with Turks and Arabs among girls from own people.

Katarzyna
02-29-2024, 10:39 PM

Is there also something like that for women? Where EE women can get access to Balkanic gigolos? :pervert:

Incal
02-29-2024, 10:44 PM
The answer is simple:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBGVS2DWQAA-21m?format=jpg&name=medium

Scarface F
02-29-2024, 10:44 PM
Is there also something like that for women? Where EE women can get access to Balkanic gigolos? :pervert:

They can, Balkan men like to conquer ladies from abroad.

Varda
02-29-2024, 10:50 PM
Bosnian Muslims are tragic people and I sometimes feel sorry for them.

But that sorry fast disapeare when I remind how they hate Serbs, how they treated Bosnian Serbs as second class citizens for centuries during Ottoman ocupation, and how they made alliance with Croats against us.

Yes they are tragic, and often tragicomic. I recognize in them more often humanity than in Croatians for example.

Dušan
02-29-2024, 10:55 PM
Yes they are tragic, and often tragicomic. I recognize in them more often humanity than in Croatians for example.

And stupid, as well.
Only Croats had benefit from Bosnian Muslim stupidity to turn against us.
Stupid Muslims paid it dearly.

StonyArabia
02-29-2024, 10:58 PM

I notice the same in Sweden, many of the arabs,turks go after white swedish women

So honestly,any opinions on this?

Why do White men prefer Asian women ? Btw Turks are mostly White. Maybe it’s White women liking dark men rofl

Bat_
02-29-2024, 11:01 PM
Not me.

I only like european girls from some Mediterranean countries (like Spain).
Rest looks either unnatractive to me or too masculine looking (I mean slavic and Northern European).

StonyArabia
02-29-2024, 11:05 PM
Not me.

I only like european girls from some Mediterranean countries (like Spain).
Rest looks either unnatractive to me or too masculine looking (I mean slavic and Northern European).

Well Spain has the small Med and it’s very feminine indeed. That said White guys prefer Asian women even the racist ones rofl. Personally I think Small Med is one of the most attractive European sub groups for women. Northern Euro especially those from the Northwest look better than Slavic ones, the latter look Asian with lighter eyes and hair

StonyArabia
02-29-2024, 11:14 PM
European women are seen as the gold standart in terms of beauty, so they're like a trophy for them, a glorified status object so to say.

Nope that’s just Europeans/Whites streaking their egos. Would this apply to how White guys get Asian brides. It’s only recently that they began to get Ukrainian women and even then they want Asian wives. The most feminine women in Europe are not even blond or blue eyed, so ?

Varda
02-29-2024, 11:19 PM
Not to forget niggas. Rich and famous niggas like to marry white women. Nina Seničar (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Seničar) for example is married for one of them, same
as her collegue Claudia Schiffer https://people.com/tv/jay-ellis-and-nina-senicar-marry-tuscany-wedding/
https://i.imgur.com/W6p9HPi.jpg

Katarzyna
02-29-2024, 11:26 PM
Not to forget niggas. Rich and famous niggas like to marry white women. Nina Seničar (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Seničar) for example is married for one of them, same
as her collegue Claudia Schiffer https://people.com/tv/jay-ellis-and-nina-senicar-marry-tuscany-wedding/
https://i.imgur.com/W6p9HPi.jpg

And so is the whole Kardashian-family

Bat_
02-29-2024, 11:29 PM
Northern Euro especially those from the Northwest look better than Slavic ones, the latter look Asian with lighter eyes and hair

I agree. I noticed also that americans of mixed NW Euro ancestry tend to look a better than their "purer" cousins.

I like mediterranean looking (both european and non-euro) and latinas ("castiza" type).
I'm not not much familiar with East Asians.

tropicalslavic
02-29-2024, 11:36 PM
To be completely honest I don't even think white women are the beauty standard anymore. I personally am not bothered by this but I find it really odd when anyone talks about how the world prefers white women because from my experience, most races tend to go with their own by default. It seems like the beauty standard has shifted to ethnically ambiguous or "brown" races, who knows what will be the beauty standard in another 50 years, it's always changing. And I seldom see or hear non-white men show preference for white women. Most Latinos I know are with Latinas, most black men with black women, etc. and especially Asian men with Asian women. I don't really think most of these men care for white women in either direction.

tropicalslavic
02-29-2024, 11:41 PM

My Slovak grandma used to travel down to Yugoslavia to have affairs with the "beach engineers" from there. A lot of women in her generation brought home children from such vacations. This can be yours too if you truly desire it and put in the work. :p

Laredo
02-29-2024, 11:45 PM
I absolutely do not prefer European over my kind. I've said many times there's nothing cuter or handsome than mestizo harnizo - castizo men and women.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuzaadteIZ0TY4lwz-ma7QujEO9u9jXrl7AQ&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZHTCqjWO-Ux2G1ZG0DZubjHYDgTrEgImomQ&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqe91KaASgbUEIp1uFoYOUYpipR-cihBY0bg&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjb85-MJ271H1vTqxWYfWrN8unr-fStRGlIQ&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmB37HvnD1NYlonMOkEU3QcooN1sh8K wPK3HI6DV7g1TNj1aS4SexUlN0&s=10

Laredo
02-29-2024, 11:48 PM
^^ That's what us brown men are attracted to

Katarzyna
02-29-2024, 11:48 PM
My Slovak grandma used to travel down to Yugoslavia to have affairs with the "beach engineers" from there. A lot of women in her generation brought home children from such vacations. This can be yours too if you truly desire it and put in the work. :p

Oh, nice. Yeah, I must confess that I can also see myself a little bit in traveling to the Adriatic Sea for those purposes and bring some I2 and R1a haplogroups back home (that originally were even ours xD)

#Oda#
03-01-2024, 12:03 AM
To be completely honest I don't even think white women are the beauty standard anymore. I personally am not bothered by this but I find it really odd when anyone talks about how the world prefers white women because from my experience, most races tend to go with their own by default. It seems like the beauty standard has shifted to ethnically ambiguous or "brown" races, who knows what will be the beauty standard in another 50 years, it's always changing. And I seldom see or hear non-white men show preference for white women. Most Latinos I know are with Latinas, most black men with black women, etc. and especially Asian men with Asian women. I don't really think most of these men care for white women in either direction.

I assess it the same way.

Annihilus
03-01-2024, 12:09 AM

I don't know about that, my brother and his friends used to go to East-Europe to get laid. And no they didn't pay.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 12:20 AM

The only place where I know where whites are seen as semi gods Is the Philippines or Thailand.

Ive read stories about Northern euros traveling to Latm hoping to get the same privilege as over there many returned disappointed for not getting laid lol

tropicalslavic
03-01-2024, 12:28 AM
The only place where I know where whites are seen as semi gods Is the Philippines or Thailand.

Ive read stories about Northern euros traveling to Latm hoping to get the same privilege as over there many returned disappointed for not getting laid lol

I have seen a lot of marriages between white people (usually men), and Latin Americans or Asians (usually women), that seemed a little bit based in some idea that white people are better than other races, like I do not think that those women would be with those men if they were not white. But 9 times out of 10 this is financial or a way to live in a first world country, not because since they were little girls they dreamed of nothing but being with a pot-bellied unfortunate looking socially awkward white man who couldn't get a woman in his own country. I knew one old white guy who was on his third Chinese wife, and he just could not understand why all of these thin and relatively decent looking women 15-30 years younger than him kept leaving him when they got their non-conditional permanent resident card. Some Southeast Asians are really obsessed with becoming whiter, and some Latinas will give any scrubby white guy with blue eyes a chance. But generally, people tend to stick to their own, and anyone who has some solely physical preference for other races (not clouded by financial or immigration reasons) is in the minority.

And to be honest it's not a mystery why Latin American women are not throwing themselves at sex tourists... unless they are extremely impoverished, at which point the question is more about the guy's money than his race, but dudes will cope about how this is because they're white.

Rædwald
03-01-2024, 01:05 AM
Anyone with eyes can see that European phenotypes are the pinnacle of human attractiveness. Anyone who says otherwise is simply being dishonest.

This goes for both men, and women or the 'Passport Bros' phenom wouldn't exist.

tropicalslavic
03-01-2024, 01:13 AM
Anyone with eyes can see that European phenotypes are the pinnacle of human attractiveness. Anyone who says otherwise is simply being dishonest.

What is it with everyone on the internet thinking their personal preferences are so objective? I only drink coffee with milk yet I don't go around acting like it's some universal truth. Seriously what's up with this attitude?

Laredo
03-01-2024, 01:19 AM

European mixed with brown (native or colored etc) yes. I don't think anyone will find Donald Trump attractive.

RyoHazuki
03-01-2024, 01:24 AM

Someone get this man an Asian girlfriend

sacha
03-01-2024, 01:28 AM

tropicalslavic touches on this in the first post on this page; the 'Passport Bros' phenomenon is almost always a relationship of convenience. A young woman from China, Thailand, whatever, will marry a random usually white guy for citizenship or money or etc etc. It isn't a matter of physical attraction at all... flaunting it like it is just makes it seem like you don't understand what is going on, it doesn't help your point.

Katarzyna
03-01-2024, 01:37 AM
tropicalslavic touches on this in the first post on this page; the 'Passport Bros' phenomenon is almost always a relationship of convenience. A young woman from China, Thailand, whatever, will marry a random usually white guy for citizenship or money or etc etc. It isn't a matter of physical attraction at all... flaunting it like it is just makes it seem like you don't understand what is going on, it doesn't help your point.

… and then she will end up a single mother at some point cause the white guy will leave her for another white and start his “real” life

sacha
03-01-2024, 02:02 AM
… and then she will end up a single mother at some point cause the white guy will leave her for another white and start his “real” life
To be honest I mostly see it the other way, where the young lady picks up and leaves him once she has what she wants. It is a weird situation for both

Laredo
03-01-2024, 02:05 AM
I can tell the OP has never been outside of Europe In the U.S It's common for white guys lusting over Latinas even Asian women.

You are not that wanted as you guys think.

Creoda
03-01-2024, 02:26 AM
To be completely honest I don't even think white women are the beauty standard anymore. I personally am not bothered by this but I find it really odd when anyone talks about how the world prefers white women because from my experience, most races tend to go with their own by default.
How exactly do you define the beauty standard? Most people will go with their own by default, but some races must have greater cross-racial popularity than others worldwide. It seems to me the popularity/sellability of White actors/actresses and models across the world is still greater than the other races (whether that's because of cultural power or inherent attractiveness is beside the point). And if people tend to prefer their own by default, surely in every majority-white country (including the US), Whites should remain the beauty standard?

Pascoal
03-01-2024, 03:29 AM
Most men would more likely date women of any race, they don't have some fixation on white women at all, some indians are stereotyped as being very attracted to white women, for example, but if you think about it, there are billions of them, therefore many of them are curious about white women, y'know, lots of people, therefore lots of lonely men, do the math.

bosnian_flower
03-01-2024, 03:55 AM

Bosniak women have always mixed more with christian europeans, some extreme religious would prefer turksih/arab but what is hard is our women are not attracted to short hairy men.women in Bosnia love their own races the most , and obviously other europeans look more similar to us

bosnian_flower
03-01-2024, 03:56 AM
Why do White men prefer Asian women ? Btw Turks are mostly White. Maybe it’s White women liking dark men rofl

They do not, the only people i see wall with asian women are men that can not get a euroepan white lady

Pascoal
03-01-2024, 04:03 AM
They do not, the only people i see wall with asian women are men that can not get a euroepan white lady

Yellow fever is a very common thing, i don't get why do some white women deny it, that seems like some kind of cope.

ecptr
03-01-2024, 04:48 AM

You are correct, unfortunately this forum is getting flooded with non-whites and white degenerates who attack you for stating the obvious.

rajputprincess
03-01-2024, 05:03 AM
How exactly do you define the beauty standard? Most people will go with their own by default, but some races must have greater cross-racial popularity than others worldwide. It seems to me the popularity/sellability of White actors/actresses and models across the world is still greater than the other races (whether that's because of cultural power or inherent attractiveness is beside the point). And if people tend to prefer their own by default, surely in every majority-white country (including the US), Whites should remain the beauty standard?

How would you explain non anglo European countries not being able to produce global media then?

While South Korea have kpop and kdrama.
Japan have anime and video game
Latin America have latin music (most of the popular Latino singer look mixed lol at least to me)

Look at budget. Barbie budget was 100 million dollar. Only America can afford that kind of budget.

White people in America are under represented in music for example. People chose singer. And producer chose actors and model
https://www.businessinsider.com/charts-white-people-are-no-longer-relevant-in-pop-music-in-terms-of-sales-2012-3

Do you believe that white people can't sing? I personally don't. Singer's are more popular than actors and models. They also earn more.
Most popular singer can't sing anyway . People chose to stan them because they're cute.

Now I am gonna talk about tiktok. In tiktok top 10 most followed account 6 are non white.

People chose who to follow on social media too.

Now if you believe that white people are not cool or funny. Then I don't know what to say. Because I believe that people of any race can be cool or funny .

I would like to talk about twitch or YouTuber too but there mostly all popular people are men so i believe that tiktok is better if we want to talk about marketability since in top 10 . It is 50/50 between men and women . In top 20 account in twitch there is only one women for example. She is arab through. So i don't think we can talk about something where mostly men are popular. It is better to talk about Instagram or tiktok. Where it is 50/50

. In Instagram in top 10. 6 are non white

In Spotify top 10 . Most popular singer well 5 are non white. Almost all from western countries just like Instagram and tiktok

Pascoal
03-01-2024, 05:07 AM
You are correct, unfortunately this forum is getting flooded with non-whites and white degenerates who attack you for stating the obvious.

Literally no one is attacking him lol, i just can't agree that every men think white women are the pinnacle of attractiveness, there are many men obsessed with latinas, for example. It is a matter of taste obviously.

StonyArabia
03-01-2024, 05:30 AM

Perhaps but many white guys do prefer Asian women over their own. They even sideline Ukrainian women for Asian ones

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-01-2024, 05:32 AM
I never heard of the term passsport bros before.

"Many passport bros express a sense of disconnection from the dating culture in their home country, which they perceive as being influenced by elements they find unappealing, such as excessive feminism, materialism, and a perceived lack of commitment and loyalty in relationships," he said.

Experts found that some men have shifted their romantic aspirations toward various international regions, particularly Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America, hoping to find someone with more conservative or traditional values.

The attraction of Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America as preferred destinations for passport bros seeking love and companionship lies in the perceptions and stereotypes associated with these regions. Southeast Asian countries are often seen as places where women are raised with a strong sense of respect and commitment to family, which is highly appealing to these men," Braham said.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/passport-bro-growing-number-men-ditching-american-women-overseas

The above is also why those Nigerian Prince e-mail scams work. They want to believe so hard that the other person is the real deal that reason gets tossed out the window.

Pascoal
03-01-2024, 05:32 AM
Perhaps but many white guys do prefer Asian women over their own. They even sideline Ukrainian women for Asian ones

True, some genuinely prefer them.

Dick
03-01-2024, 05:35 AM
Oh, nice. Yeah, I must confess that I can also see myself a little bit in traveling to the Adriatic Sea for those purposes and bring some I2 and R1a haplogroups back home (that originally were even ours xD)

Meh. I reccomend you visit this area near the coast instead. Tell 'em DI1ck from TA sent you. They'll hook you up, literally!

https://i.postimg.cc/qB3jsmzY/0-Cfnh5z-1.jpg

StonyArabia
03-01-2024, 05:38 AM
Literally no one is attacking him lol, i just can't agree that every men think white women are the pinnacle of attractiveness, there are many men obsessed with latinas, for example. It is a matter of taste obviously.

Yeah Latinas are also liked by many white men but they love the Yellow. Latinas to be fair are diverse but they like the mixed Latinas/Mestizas/Pardas etc and prefer them to white women, many of the White guys do as well not common as yellow feva but still not uncommon

StonyArabia
03-01-2024, 05:46 AM

They are mostly for the Indian expats not for the Arab locals. I mean that area has prostitutes from every single area of the world from Morocco to Indonesia to Sub Saharan Africa. There even German and British prostitues/escort there. It means nothing really. Arab guys mostly go for Arab prostitutes. It’s usually the losers/incels that go there, just sayin.

Dick
03-01-2024, 06:07 AM
They can, Balkan men like to conquer ladies from abroad.

:thumb001:

Mortimer
03-01-2024, 06:26 AM
I dont "prefer" white women but i wouldnt reject one because of her race if she is nice, sometimes white women like me, and i wouldnt tell them that i hate them or dislike them because they are white, i would feel bad, why i should dislike someone because she is white? If i happen to like her and she is white (and i live in a mostly white place, so it happens sometimes, i see everyday mostly white people) it is no problem, i would feel bad, if i had to tell her "do you know there is a problem here... you are white" i would never do that.

There is also not a great dating pool of people of my ancestries, here, nor online, maybe on tiktok and facebook but i dont know any real active roma dating site, there are dating sites for blacks, for muslims, for white nationalists i dont know any for roma... actually there was one, but it was more of a friendship site and it was russian, and i was registered but not even there anyone replied to my messages

Varda
03-01-2024, 07:24 AM
Bosniak women have always mixed more with christian europeans, some extreme religious would prefer turksih/arab but what is hard is our women are not attracted to short hairy men.women in Bosnia love their own races the most , and obviously other europeans look more similar to us

Bosniak women married for Turks which promote own love stories and happy life on YT and social networks are super modern, and their Turkish husbands are secular and moderm. She is one of them, her YT channel is Naida Bojnakova https://azra.ba/intervju/197126/naida-bojnakova-baran-i-ja-imamo-haotican-zivot-i-to-zanima-ljude/
Even Bosniak women married for Arabs looks modern.

Varda
03-01-2024, 07:41 AM

What if you hook E-V13? :)

Varda
03-01-2024, 08:09 AM
Bosniak women married for Turks which promote own love stories and happy life on YT and social networks are super modern, and their Turkish husbands are secular and moderm. She is one of them, her YT channel is Naida Bojnakova https://azra.ba/intervju/197126/naida-bojnakova-baran-i-ja-imamo-haotican-zivot-i-to-zanima-ljude/

Btw her child look like she got it with black or mulato man instead with swarthy Turk. Lool

rajputprincess
03-01-2024, 08:30 AM

Also I hope that you believe that men are more marketable than women. Because statistics support it more.
Why then? Are men more beautiful than women?

https://sonosuite.com/en/blog/gender...ing-platforms/

Only 23.2% of all Spotify listeners stream music from female or mixed-gender artists.
44% of listeners on Spotify identify themselves as women.
Women stream 32.3% from female or mixed-gender artists and men stream only 18.1% from female or mixed-gender artists.

https://www.kpbs.org/news/racial-jus...clined-in-2023

77% highest grossing movie in 2023 had more male than female characters

In twitch in top 20 most followed streamer. Only one is women.
Look at YouTube. All popular YouTuber are men Mr beast , pewdiepie , Markiplier.

PlattitüdenPaule
03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Nope that’s just Europeans/Whites streaking their egos. Would this apply to how White guys get Asian brides. It’s only recently that they began to get Ukrainian women and even then they want Asian wives. The most feminine women in Europe are not even blond or blue eyed, so ?

Whatever fits your narrative, daddy-oh.

bosnian_flower
03-01-2024, 09:17 AM

Those are very few, you have 10 times more women that married swedes,germans, and even serbs.I mean there are women like her among all nations,I know many swedish Women like her

But anyway she destroyed her life, whats positive is her swarthy child will stay among arabs and marry with them

ANurega
03-01-2024, 11:00 AM
And stupid, as well.
Only Croats had benefit from Bosnian Muslim stupidity to turn against us.
Stupid Muslims paid it dearly.

You settled in Bosnia proper during the Ottoman occupation, you were allowed to built churches by the Ottomans, as Orthodox you were prefered over Catholics . Something that is very well recorded historically. Countless churches there that were built during the Ottoman occupation which were never present in Bosnia proper before considering it was a Catholic territory. Bosnian kingdom was neither Croat nor Serb. Only temporarily ruled, and settled by the early Croat tribe which seemed to of diverged from the rest of Croats eventually anyway.

Nurzat
03-01-2024, 11:05 AM
I think it's also easier to marry a European woman because they are not culturally kept away from the society like many women in other cultures, so you date a Euro girl and if all ok you can marry, she doesn't need to ask parents, family, her cousins won't trace you to kill you etc, which in some places happens with women in other cultures, who if they go with someone not validated by their family/community, they risk death or the killing of the foreigner or at least to be dishonoured. and even in less extreme cultures, outside Europe they tend to seek the family's and community's validation much more, especially women, for marrying

ANurega
03-01-2024, 11:09 AM

I don't know about Bosniaks about that part, I have only read on the history of Bosnia itself, but Albanian Muslims in Anatolia are mainly descendants of people that were expelled by Serbs or were hunted down, this happened in many areas, Macedonia, Kosovo, Toplica area etc. Who would of thought the favorite Christian child of the Ottomans, the Orthodox Serb, would eventually hunt down Muslim converts. Orthodox Christians under the Ottoman empire were preferred over Catholics by far.

ANurega
03-01-2024, 11:18 AM
Croats and Serbs are of course very much alike, Croats brought the Serbs to the Balkans, also both live on this type of false history , also deny the Bosniaks as an own ethnic group of people and claim their country. Reading a Croatian trying to teach us about Balkan history would be like sitting and reading some Serbian nationalist and vice versa.

Incal
03-01-2024, 01:04 PM
I think it's also easier to marry a European woman because they are not culturally kept away from the society like many women in other cultures, so you date a Euro girl and if all ok you can marry, she doesn't need to ask parents, family, her cousins won't trace you to kill you etc, which in some places happens with women in other cultures, who if they go with someone not validated by their family/community, they risk death or the killing of the foreigner or at least to be dishonoured. and even in less extreme cultures, outside Europe they tend to seek the family's and community's validation much more, especially women, for marrying

This.

Dunno it they seen as gods but down here most spic women would sell their souls for a blue passport (except Arg/Uru who are more civilized).

Whatever fits your narrative, daddy-oh.

Check up his older posts: he worshiped white blonde blue-eyed rosy-cheek aryan nordic women harder than allah lol

Most men would more likely date women of any race, they don't have some fixation on white women at all, some indians are stereotyped as being very attracted to white women, for example, but if you think about it, there are billions of them, therefore many of them are curious about white women, y'know, lots of people, therefore lots of lonely men, do the math.

https://resizer.glanacion.com/resizer/v2/pele-xuxa-y-un-romance-que-acaparo-la-atencion-de-EZE573YEGNHJ5HQ7LXNAGCYU5U.JPG?auth=222b37d939f06d d23103c7d8705414f9152c4702e3715bb382ce893ce77ce3df&width=780&height=939&quality=70&smart=true

Como diríamos aquí: Culo blanco aunque sea de estatua.

Scarface F
03-01-2024, 01:16 PM
:fponder:

Katarzyna
03-01-2024, 01:31 PM
This.

Dunno it they seen as gods but down here most spic women would sell their souls for a blue passport (except Arg/Uru who are more civilized).

Check up his older posts: he worshiped white blonde blue-eyed rosy-cheek aryan nordic women harder than allah lol

https://resizer.glanacion.com/resizer/v2/pele-xuxa-y-un-romance-que-acaparo-la-atencion-de-EZE573YEGNHJ5HQ7LXNAGCYU5U.JPG?auth=222b37d939f06d d23103c7d8705414f9152c4702e3715bb382ce893ce77ce3df&width=780&height=939&quality=70&smart=true

Como diríamos aquí: Culo blanco aunque sea de estatua.

:worried1:

Incal
03-01-2024, 01:43 PM
:fponder:

:worried1:

xD

Kess
03-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Most men would more likely date women of any race.

Most men are more likely to date women from their own country of the same ethnicity.

Kess
03-01-2024, 02:04 PM
It's hard to be attracted to the women who wears a burka on herself.

Only at max %5 of the women population in Turkey wear burka.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Most men are more likely to date women from their own country of the same ethnicity.

Men In general are likely to date anything as long there's chemistry and connection so I think women tend to be more prejudice.

Kess
03-01-2024, 02:27 PM
Men In general are likely to date anything as long there's chemistry and connection so I think women tend to be more prejudice.

Come on, I'm sure in every country statistics show that men usually date and eventually marry with women from the same country and the same ethnicity as him.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Come on, I'm sure in every country statistics show that men usually date and eventually marry with women from the same country and the same ethnicity as him.

Yeah agree, but I still think men on average are less picky with who they sleep with I'm not talking about just race preference but attraction /sexual.

Kess
03-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Yeah agree, but I still think men on average are less picky with who they sleep with.

You are right about that.

Incal
03-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Only at max %5 of the women population in Turkey wear burka.

Including east Turkey?

Kess
03-01-2024, 02:44 PM
Including east Turkey?

Obviously. Probably only Southeast Anatolia; in some parts, that may not be applicable.

East Turkey has a wide spectrum. Trabzon is too east, but it is never considered east. It's simply considered the Black Sea.

Kess
03-01-2024, 02:55 PM
The answer is simple:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBGVS2DWQAA-21m?format=jpg&name=medium

You are quite right about Hektor12's case, but I think the existence of this user clouds your judgment. Probably many of them don't even care about their partners or their own whiteness.

No Sheikh, Der König, the member you said "i like".

I indeed like him but i never had such requirements like counting Turks white. Its only for women as a potential wife, i would never touch a woman if she doesnt count me white and even cut all connection after 50 years of marriage if i ever hear a "joke" about me not being white etc. Thank Ulu Tengri and Odin all my girlfriends counted my white as i count myself without problem. But i can be friends with dudes without that, if i can find something to relate.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 03:26 PM
You are quite right about Hektor12's case, but I think the existence of this user clouds your judgment. Probably many of them don't even care about their partners or their own whiteness.

I used think I was extremely OWD but now I know there's users with serious mental problems.

Kess
03-01-2024, 03:39 PM
I used think I was extremely OWD but now I know there's users with serious mental problems.

You are never extremely OWD until you meet Hektor12. It's no secret.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 03:40 PM
You are never extremely OWD until you meet Hektor12. It's no secret.

I learned they are more Important things In life such as money and health than obsessing over ridiculous things you will never be.

Kess
03-01-2024, 03:42 PM
I learned they are more Important things In life such as money and health than obsessing over ridiculous things you will never be.

Health>>>>money. But after Health surely money comes.

Hektor12 is not any kind of OWD. His whole life revolves around this topic.

Its not shitting on Slavs to be honest but i wont explain this to you. Because i dont feel im obligated to show respect toward somebody who never hesitates calling me "brownie" given any chance. Dont expect sympathy from somebody that you enjoy humiliating. That would be my humble advice to you.

I will however explain that but not for you, but for Thatoneton who i respect because i havent seen him doing same thing (yet?) so there will be a chance for you to get involved again but please dont, i dont want to argue who should i support with you.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Health>>>>money. But after Health surely money comes.

Hektor12 is not any kind of OWD. His whole life revolves around this topic.

A blunt of Marijuana will maybe bring him to reality.

https://i.giphy.com/2Y8Iq3xe121Ba3hUAM.webp

bosnian_flower
03-01-2024, 04:52 PM
Obviously. Probably only Southeast Anatolia; in some parts, that may not be applicable.

East Turkey has a wide spectrum. Trabzon is too east, but it is never considered east. It's simply considered the Black Sea.

even istanbul has many women in hijab, i would say 60% of turkish women have hijab, at least

ANurega
03-01-2024, 05:19 PM
As to answer your question, I don't think white women are prefered.

Universe
03-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Why do White men prefer Asian women ?
They don't.

T-up for the fur.

Immanenz
03-01-2024, 05:30 PM
black women are the least prefered- so it seems a lot of them are not really attractive just like a lot of east asian guys arent, everything else is a usually a matter of taste and looks. latinas, east asians and whites depending on how good looking they are.

Katarzyna
03-01-2024, 05:43 PM
It’s the only way around. Many white men want a non white woman. I feel like white men only prefer non white women for a romance and some exotics. But when it comes to marriage and raising kids they prefer the stability a white woman can give them

#Oda#
03-01-2024, 05:50 PM
European mixed with brown (native or colored etc) yes. I don't think anyone will find Donald Trump attractive.

I dont think so. As a young man his appearance would have been attractive even to me who thinks that he's a full-grown asshole.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 05:54 PM
I dont think so. As a young man his appearance would have been attractive even to me who thinks that he's a full-grown asshole.

Yesterday I might came across as aggressive because I had a bad day and since I have compulsive issues I might say things that offend.

But yes It was a silly unfair comparation specially because of his age.

Vessna
03-01-2024, 06:04 PM

Yeah, that’s only availability of northern Slavic women that makes them desirable :rolleyes: otherwise it’s MENA women that dominate beauty and model world

Kess
03-01-2024, 06:06 PM
even istanbul has many women in hijab, i would say 60% of turkish women have hijab, at least

Hijab=/=Burka

Vessna
03-01-2024, 06:11 PM
White woman is a status symbol. Like it or not, it’s the truth.

#Oda#
03-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Yesterday I might came across as aggressive because I had a bad day and since I have compulsive issues I might say things that offend.

But yes It was a silly unfair comparation specially because of his age.

Well, I dont need any issues for considering him being what I said, respectively stating it, if you meant that ;-)

#Oda#
03-01-2024, 06:26 PM
White woman is a status symbol. Like it or not, it’s the truth.

Yes. But times are changing and thats why they all go mad now - the whites, some groups of them.

Scarface F
03-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Yes. But times are changing and thats why they all go mad now - the whites, some groups of them.

I prefer if whites are unattractive and ugly to non whites. That way they avoid us and don't want to mix.

Laredo
03-01-2024, 07:17 PM
I prefer if whites are unattractive and ugly to non whites. That way they avoid us and don't want to mix.

Lol <3 :P

#Oda#
03-01-2024, 07:48 PM

I wasnt aware that you dont consider yourself "white". To be honest, I have never thought about it, but would have said Balkans see themselves as white. I dont care much about this white / non-white topic.

Scarface F
03-01-2024, 07:53 PM
I wasnt aware that you dont consider yourself "white". To be honest, I have never thought about it, but would have said Balkans see themselves as white. I dont care much about this white / non-white topic.

Ofcourse I consider myself as white. You probably misunderstood me.

But I am not type of white interested in white supremacy and I find it disturbing if non whites prefer whites owen their own kind. People with inferiority complexes disgust me. My point was that I hope me and my kind are ugly and hideous to non whites, because I don't want my people to mix with them.

Katarzyna
03-01-2024, 09:26 PM

I think, everyone who can be modeled exclusively with European ancient basal components (European HG, EEF and Yamanya) is considered white. The only difference between you and Feiichy here is that she got around 10% more EEF than you, which again is a European component. Otherwise White Americans of 1/4 Italian ancestry wouldn’t be considered white either.

#Oda#
03-01-2024, 10:36 PM
Ofcourse I consider myself as white. You probably misunderstood me.

But I am not type of white interested in white supremacy and I find it disturbing if non whites prefer whites owen their own kind. People with inferiority complexes disgust me. My point was that I hope me and my kind are ugly and hideous to non whites, because I don't want my people to mix with them.

Yeah, I completely misunderstood you - scales fell from my eyes later. I really was wondering...

Petalpusher
03-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Pros

- Lower waist to hip ratio
- More symmetrical faces (the standard of beauty around the world regardless of race)
- Bigger boobs
- Decent enough "intelligence"
- Status

Cons

- Often annoying as fuck
- Talk a lot (that might be the same thing)
- Cant make a sandwich

All this is backed up by science, except the sandwiches.

Katarzyna
03-01-2024, 11:36 PM
Btw a small anectode about that topic. A couple of days ago I met an old German guy on train who supports the nationalistic AfD party. Next to us was a couple from the Middle East where the woman was wearing a headscarf. The old German guy telling me: “Girl, would you contaminate your white blood and marry an Arab man?” Me “I am Polish, so am I actually clean to begin with?” He: “you don’t sound like one! wow your German is very good, unlike the other Ukrainian slaves, are sorry I mean Slavs”
Me: “cause I grew up here”. He”ah yeah actually I can see in your face that you aren’t fully white. You should leave Central Europe and move back to Russia and give back your land to the Germanics and celts. You Slavs aren’t white but you are from Central Asia”

Ok guess we have to move back now ;)

Vessna
03-01-2024, 11:41 PM
All this is backed up by science, except the sandwiches.

we prefer to cook more sophisticated meals

Voskos
03-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Status

rather, perception of status

Voskos
03-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Me “I am Polish, so am I actually clean to begin with?”

This is how you turned this German man into an anti-slav, through propaganda. he was just looking to insult some menas and that's it, but you were looking for trouble.

Oghuz
03-02-2024, 12:14 AM
The massive majority does not and prefers their own kind, which is why most minority children born in places of migration are not mixed but fully ethnic. Had it been happening, minorities would have been diluted by now. Rare cases exist obviously and they usually have some other factor that connects them.

Creoda
03-02-2024, 01:28 AM
How would you explain non anglo European countries not being able to produce global media then?
Because American media dominates the world and sucks up the talent of other Western countries, and English is the dominant global language. Other countries can't get a look-in.

While South Korea have kpop and kdrama.
Japan have anime and video game
Latin America have latin music (most of the popular Latino singer look mixed lol at least to me) Korean, Japanese and Latin American stars are far less popular worldwide than White Anglo-American stars. Koreans and Japanese are known for skin-lightening and dyeing their hair blonde and red. Japanese cartoons are full of idealised European looking characters. Latin American media has an overrepresentation of their White minorities. All the famous Brazilian supermodels are White (basically).

White people in America are under represented in music for example. People chose singer. And producer chose actors and model
https://www.businessinsider.com/charts-white-people-are-no-longer-relevant-in-pop-music-in-terms-of-sales-2012-3

Do you believe that white people can't sing? I personally don't. Singer's are more popular than actors and models. They also earn more.
Most popular singer can't sing anyway . People chose to stan them because they're cute.

Singers/musicians' fame isn't primarily based on their image, so it's less relevant than actors/actresses and models. Regardless, White artists are still very popular.
https://chartmasters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Best-selling-artists-of-the-2010s-image-with-numbers.png
https://chartmasters.org/best-selling-artists-of-the-2010s/

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-02-2024, 01:45 AM
Japanese cartoons are full of idealised European looking characters

Japanese anime is made for a wider audience than just the Japanese market. That wider audience is the White world that has money to waste.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-02-2024, 01:56 AM
Btw a small anectode about that topic. A couple of days ago I met an old German guy on train who supports the nationalistic AfD party. Next to us was a couple from the Middle East where the woman was wearing a headscarf. The old German guy telling me: “Girl, would you contaminate your white blood and marry an Arab man?” Me “I am Polish, so am I actually clean to begin with?” He: “you don’t sound like one! wow your German is very good, unlike the other Ukrainian slaves, are sorry I mean Slavs”
Me: “cause I grew up here”. He”ah yeah actually I can see in your face that you aren’t fully white. You should leave Central Europe and move back to Russia and give back your land to the Germanics and celts. You Slavs aren’t white but you are from Central Asia”

Ok guess we have to move back now ;)

Another tale of a high-functioning autist doing what high-functioning autists do.

Laredo
03-02-2024, 02:12 AM
Because American media dominates the world and sucks up the talent of other Western countries, and English is the dominant global language. Other countries can't get a look-in.

Korean, Japanese and Latin American stars are far less popular worldwide than White Anglo-American stars. Koreans and Japanese are known for skin-lightening and dyeing their hair blonde and red. Japanese cartoons are full of idealised European looking characters. Latin American media has an overrepresentation of their White minorities. All the famous Brazilian supermodels are White (basically).

Singers/musicians' fame isn't primarily based on their image, so it's less relevant than actors/actresses and models. Regardless, White artists are still very popular.
https://chartmasters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Best-selling-artists-of-the-2010s-image-with-numbers.png

Believe It or not their so called overrepresented "white minorities media " are not really white and makes a great proportion of the population.

Mexico beauty standards, genetically are probably these two women 65% European.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs5aqSK5giXuc4dOiE2GCIPdudbQKLB arR8w&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwRsZDxf_v_z_qCtB_kr-djvFaiFwbhJ00Nw&usqp=CAU

Brazil : Adriana Lima Isn't even a white woman she scored 63% European If I'm not mistaking.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThcvqrdtC-DKPzpAV7gh1gUC3wEP8T0sBgIw&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSstPZgbqqqvliYB3e47oXNy95Jtwy1 nI9Gw&usqp=CAU

These women are "colored" so therofore Latinas are the best looking women.

Voskos
03-02-2024, 02:19 AM
Anyway, yet another ''we slavs are white and don't like non whites'' thread that goes to the trashbin.

Grace O'Malley
03-02-2024, 02:36 AM
Believe It or not their so called overrepresented "white minorities media " are not really white and makes a great proportion of the population.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs5aqSK5giXuc4dOiE2GCIPdudbQKLB arR8w&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwRsZDxf_v_z_qCtB_kr-djvFaiFwbhJ00Nw&usqp=CAU

Brazil : Adriana Lima Isn't even a white woman she scored 63% European If I'm not mistaking.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThcvqrdtC-DKPzpAV7gh1gUC3wEP8T0sBgIw&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSstPZgbqqqvliYB3e47oXNy95Jtwy1 nI9Gw&usqp=CAU

Personal preference my dear. The women posted are indeed beautiful but I'm not one for saying a certain type is the most beautiful. I personally think there are beautiful women in all populations. Some Chinese and Indian women are beautiful but there are beautiful women in all groups. Beautiful redheads, blondes, brunettes with all eye colours and skin types. How can anyone really say who is the most beautiful? It will all depend on personal preference but I can look at different ethnicities and races and subjectively see that they are beautiful or very attractive.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-02-2024, 02:40 AM

Dude, everyone has seen Mexican soap operas. White Mexicans are overrepresented.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 02:44 AM

Korean, Japanese and Latin American stars are far less popular worldwide than White Anglo-American stars. Koreans and Japanese are known for skin-lightening and dyeing their hair blonde and red. Japanese cartoons are full of idealised European looking characters. Latin American media has an overrepresentation of their White minorities. All the famous Brazilian supermodels are White (basically).

Your list is from 2010s ? In 2020s hip hop is the king. So popular artist are significantly blacker and male

. More than anything you should check

USA Spotify chart top 50 . 33 song by non white.

Relevant for 2020s
Spotify most streamed artist
https://kworb.net/spotify/artists.html
Drake first
Bad bunny second
Taylor Swift third
Weekend fourth
Justin Bieber fifth
Ed Sheeran sixth
Eminem 7th
Ariana Grande 8th
Kanye West 9th
Travis Scott 10th
5 or 6. Hip hop act. Even weekend who is black have lot of hip hop influence
5 non white and 2 women

I personally follow American popular Music. Don't really think that white people are over represented. American chart reflect this.

Many white dudes themselves are trying to do hip hop now. Lol because of it's popularity

60% population in USA is white

So you basically agree that American media is popular because of budget and english being most popular language?
Also why do you assume that only white American actors are popular

Isn't Zendaya. Most followed actress on Instagram? Since everyone else is athlete or musician.

Musician are significantly more popular than actors. They have more follower on Instagram and twitter. And earn way more. Seriously check Forbes 100 most paid entertainer. You see way more singer than actors
Most watched show on Netflix ever lead by jenna Ortega. Who is Mexican and by classification thread look Mexican

Just because American media is popular don't mean that only white American actors are especially if you look at popular actors under 30.but I agree that popular actors over 30 are significantly white.

Korean/Japanese also dye their hair green/purple.i assume that they want to look like alien too?

I only follow latin music.no one follow models. Bad bunny most popular one look padro Enrique mestizo, j balvin is confusing castizo Or Spaniard, Ozuna black.

Most popular latin musician at least don't look straight up white. And they're most popular celebrities in Latin America. Outside of football player of course.
I follow anime /manga industry. People who draw those character. Have said that they have made them based on popular Japanese singer/actor.i already have made thread about why anime character don't look white. But I don't want to post many pictures to prove it.

I am gonna give you one example127360

Very popular character. Based on Japanese actor.
Anime character are supposed to look like Japanese celebrities
https://www.augustman.com/my/entertainment/culture/events/these-are-the-most-followed-instagram-accounts-in-the-world/

I follow social media too. I won't talk about YouTube or twitch. Because everyone who is popular is dude. But would talk about Instagram and TikTok
Since you completely ignored social media. I had to repost it
Top 20 most followed account on Instagram. Vast majority are from western countries

10 non white. Remember 3 account are non human. One nike, one national geography, one Instagram. So 7 white
. 7 men and 10 women in top 20 in Instagram

Now let's talk tiktok
12 non white. One tiktok own account. 7 white

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/top-20-most-followed-tiktok-accounts-loren-gray-charli-damelio-more-1326252/#top-20-tiktok-accounts

Laredo
03-02-2024, 02:50 AM
Dude, everyone has seen Mexican soap operas. White Mexicans are overrepresented.

The majority of the Mexican soap operas actors look like the two Mexican women I posted. They are harnizas the second group after balanced mestizo mexicans and make approx 1/3 of the population.

So not really white. They look white to some because they stereotyped all mexicans to look like George Lopez.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-02-2024, 02:53 AM
The majority of the Mexican soap operas actors look like the two Mexican women I posted.

Yes, White Mexicans. They don't have Amerindian features.

They are harnizas the second group after balanced mestizo mexicans and make approx 1/3 of the population.

So not really white. They look white to some because they stereotyped all mexicans to look like George Lopez.

They don't have Amerindian features.

Laredo
03-02-2024, 02:55 AM
Yes, White Mexicans. They don't have Amerindian features.

They don't have Amerindian features.

Skin tone Is Amerindian Influence (brown copper type) not really olive med.

Mortimer
03-02-2024, 02:59 AM

The general vibe, the posters give me is that they prefer to be "worshipped" but still do not mix, but they want to be "acknowledged as the most beautiful, most smart, best race".... i see it from most posts, and threads... it doesnt appear as if whites want to be considered ugly, they want to be considered universally and "objectively" the most beautiful, they even object "to beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or is "subjective" or "there are attractive people in every race"

Laredo
03-02-2024, 03:10 AM
The general vibe, the posters give me is that they prefer to be "worshipped" but still do not mix, but they want to be "acknowledged as the most beautiful, most smart, best race".... i see it from most posts, and threads... it doesnt appear as if whites want to be considered ugly, they want to be considered universally and "objectively" the most beautiful, they even object "to beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or is "subjective" or "there are attractive people in every race"

Europeans are on average the most attractive race, but quite often certain mixes are on average better looking.

And European genes does Improve races believe or not If It wasn't for the European genes I would look like this.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DWjsCts1Jpg/maxresdefault.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFG3V8Pceu-EWdv37RzNvbMYMW8wCSgvWBsA&usqp=CAU

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126978&d=1708169468

That's how Amerindian mexicans In real life look.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 03:11 AM

Also white celebrities especially woman themselves do surgery to look back. Kylie Jenner most followed white woman on Instagram. Did plastic surgery to look mixed. Ariana Grande herself do it.

Black fishing is popular term on Instagram. Since many white social media influencer do it. Not only that copy black people accent and way of talking to appear cool on tiktok lol

Mortimer
03-02-2024, 03:14 AM
Europeans are on average the most attractive race, but quite often certain mixes are on average better looking.

And European genes does Improve races believe or not If It wasn't for the European genes I would look like this.

You would look different if you didnt had amerindian genes either, not only if you didnt had european genes, you cannot seperate one from the other. So if you like how you look and think mixes look better, then you would have to be glad for your amerindian genes that they make you different. Like i said in mixes you cannot seperate one from the other.

Also you post, old ungroomed people, who are a bit chubby and seem having a "hard life" like working alot etc. and being older. You dont post young models. When we post whites or think of whites, we think of Stars usually. That is a unfair comparison.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 03:15 AM
The majority of the Mexican soap operas actors look like the two Mexican women I posted. They are harnizas the second group after balanced mestizo mexicans and make approx 1/3 of the population.

What about music?

Seem like Mexican singers are not really popular lol
All popular latino singers are from Puerto Rico, colombia, Dominican Republic

I now becky G. She look mestizo

Laredo
03-02-2024, 03:20 AM
What about music?

Seem like Mexican singers are not really popular lol
All popular latino singers are from Puerto Rico, colombia, Dominican Republic

I now becky G. She look mestizo

Mexico does have a lot singers but they are Into narco genre music type that's why you aren't probably familiar with that.

Mexican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMp_-ePwEC4&pp=ygUTUGl6emEgY2Fuc2lvbiBuYXJjbw%3D%3D

Reggeaton it's mostly a PR, Colombia, DR thing etc.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 03:28 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DWjsCts1Jpg/maxresdefault.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFG3V8Pceu-EWdv37RzNvbMYMW8wCSgvWBsA&usqp=CAU

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126978&d=1708169468

That's how Amerindian mexicans In real life look.

Dude you are comparing poor people with white celebrities.

I disagree with what you had said.
Look at him. 127361

Good looking native men. Why anyone won't want to look like him?

Laredo
03-02-2024, 03:30 AM
Dude you are comparing poor people with white celebrities.

I disagree with what you had said.
Look at him. 127361

Good looking native men. Why anyone won't want to look like him?

The man has at least 25% European DNA.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 03:32 AM
The man has at least 25% European DNA.

How am I supposed to know? But 25% dna don't affect look that much. Since white blood is very recessive if you mix it with non Caucasoid

Laredo
03-02-2024, 03:38 AM
How am I supposed to know? But 25% dna don't affect look that much. Since white blood is very recessive if you mix it with non Caucasoid

Trust me I know, since I'm Mexican and I obviously know how Amerindians look, they are not attractive. us latm are a different race because of the white blood or SSA, attractive latms Is thanks to the foreign genes as well.

Creoda
03-02-2024, 03:40 AM
I am with Feiichy in wishing that non-Whites had no attraction to Europeans whatsoever, and vice versa, but alas we don't live in a perfect world (or post in an ideal forum). If non-whites find Whites ugly or if people have completely different tastes (as most do on this forum) I won't argue with them, as it's pointless. Threads on attractiveness dominate this forum but they have no value, and should be curtailed along with topics about non-whites generally.

Mortimer
03-02-2024, 03:44 AM
I am with Feiichy in wishing that non-Whites had no attraction to Europeans whatsoever, and vice versa, but alas we don't live in a perfect world (or post in an ideal forum). If non-whites find Whites ugly or if people have completely different tastes (as most do on this forum) I won't argue with them, as it's pointless. Threads on attractiveness dominate this forum but they have no value, and should be curtailed along with topics about non-whites generally.

Because humans are too similar, with eatch other, so they find eatch other attractive and CAN breed, you would be happy if the races couldnt breed i guess, like cats and dogs? Or if they couldnt even communicate, i mean talk and such, or write eatch other like humans and animals cant?

Laredo
03-02-2024, 03:44 AM

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? You do realize European features belongs to us as well? Whole latm Is fucking mixed with Europeans to the core.

Mortimer
03-02-2024, 03:49 AM
Trust me I know, since I'm Mexican and I obviously know how Amerindians look, they are not attractive. us latm are a different race because of the white blood or SSA, attractive latms Is thanks to the foreign genes as well.

Amerindians probably find eatch other attractive and have their own beauty ideals and standards. They existed before colonisation, probably they had marriage and dating rituals and traditions and how women attract men and vice versa.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 03:55 AM

Maybe because of European beauty standard

For example many people think that kpop singers look too feminine. Yet they're ideal beauty standard in East Asia

There is no objective beauty

I am gonna give you example of curly hair. It used to be fashionable in 90s but now straight and wavy hair are fashionable
So much that woman with curly hair use chemicals to get straight hair

Now is straight hair objectively more beautiful? I personally like both straight and curly hair

And would advice any woman against using chemical on hair.

Look at curvy body. I was checking popular actress in Nigeria. Saw so many fat women.
While in European and east Asian prefer skinny body type.

So how is skinny more objective than curvy?

Native American probably themselves had different beauty standard

HectorOfTroy
03-02-2024, 03:56 AM

LMFAO that last quote. He HAS to be joking.

Laredo
03-02-2024, 04:01 AM
Maybe because of European beauty standard

For example many people think that kpop singers look too feminine. Yet they're ideal beauty standard in East Asia

There is no objective beauty

I am gonna give you example of curly hair. It used to be fashionable in 90s but now straight and wavy hair are fashionable
So much that woman with curly hair use chemicals to get straight hair

Now is straight hair objectively more beautiful? I personally like both straight and curly hair

And would advice any woman against using chemical on hair.

Look at curvy body. I was checking popular actress in Nigeria. Saw so many fat women.
While in European and east Asian prefer skinny body type.

So how is skinny more objective than curvy?

Native American probably themselves had different beauty standard

If K-pop celebrities are so adored than why Filipinos want to be part European so bad? Many Asians live In delusional denial.

We us makes perfect sense, we are part European and European colonization it's part of our history In our lands, any one who has a problem with our European roots can go Stfu.

We can't change our history we know we are a different group but I dislike the mentality of some white supremacist members here it's not it's our fault.

Dick
03-02-2024, 04:07 AM
Y'all need to chill, become one with the Universe, get laid and buy cryptocurrencies! :white_gb:

"Fortune favors the retarded" - Plato

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 04:09 AM
If K-pop celebrities are so adored than why Filipinos want to be part European so bad? Many Asians live In delusional denial.

We us makes perfect sense, we are part European and European colonization it's part of our history In our lands, any one who has a problem with our European roots can go Stfu.

We can't change our history we know we are a different group but I dislike the mentality of some white supremacist members here it's not it's our fault.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10/philippines/tv?week=2024-02-25

It depend on Filipino. Some seriously want to look Korean. Since kpop and kdrama are very popular there now

Netflix top 10 Philippines.
6 east Asian Snow's
3 western
One local
And in Western
One Asian main character and one basically have all all Asian cast.
And one western show.
Have two lead. Male lead is white while female lead is of Asian ethnicity

HectorOfTroy
03-02-2024, 04:10 AM

Especially in middle-upper class regions latinos are just as tall as North American whites, they don't really have anything on us once you hit the middle-upper classes. So of course they wouldn't be as successful as they might've thought they would be.

Creoda
03-02-2024, 04:12 AM
Because humans are too similar, with eatch other, so they find eatch other attractive and CAN breed, you would be happy if the races couldnt breed i guess, like cats and dogs? Or if they couldnt even communicate, i mean talk and such, or write eatch other like humans and animals cant?
Doesn't sound too bad to me. I know the level of discussion would be more stimulating (if the last few pages are anything to go by).

HectorOfTroy
03-02-2024, 04:15 AM

Facts. Latinos live in a predominately European (Spanish) culture and we speak their language. And majority of us come from a Spanish paternal direct lineage too, which is more important as a man than your mtDna (and even still many of us also have European mtDnas such as myself). I identify as latino/mixed mostly, although sometimes I will identify as mostly Iberian or an Iberian descendant, why would I bother identifying as Amerindian? That's the minority of who I am and I've never even been in the Amerindian culture, language, or religion.

Laredo
03-02-2024, 04:15 AM
Especially in middle-upper class regions latinos are just as tall as North American whites, they don't really have anything on us once you hit the middle-upper classes.

Spaniards are not that tall.. On average they are the shortest of Europe due to being Gracile meds on average.

I've met plenty of them most were shorter than me. So the heigh of some Individuals could be Amerindian origin too.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 04:24 AM
Women drawn in manga style. People would assume that she look white even though she was drawn based on facial features of a east Asian127362

It is obvious if you follow anime/manga industry that anime character are based on Japanese singers and actors

HectorOfTroy
03-02-2024, 04:27 AM
Spaniards are not that tall.. On average they are the shortest of Europe due to being Gracile meds on average.

I've met plenty of them most were shorter than me. So the heigh of some Individuals could be Amerindian origin too.

Depends on the region. Galicians are short I think. In Madrid I felt extremley average at 180cm, my mom took some University courses in Madrid and she said the average Spaniard youngster/student is just as tall as me. Peruvian Amerindians are short on average and in the middle-upper class regions of Peru every other guy looked as tall as a white guy from North America, so must be the Spanish side I think. My kickboxing instructor is Andalucian and he's 6'2, can't remember clearly but I thought Gallop (an Andalucian) said that 180cm is about average for Spain or in his region but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Maybe you're thinking of the older generation, they are definitely shorter in Spain.

Petalpusher
03-02-2024, 05:13 AM
we prefer to cook more sophisticated meals

More sophisticated like what, cooking the house itself?!

The American Red Cross reminds everyone that cooking is the leading cause of home fires and issues safety steps everyone can follow to avoid one of these blazes. Every year, fire departments respond to more than 170,000 home fires caused by cooking.
https://www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/press-release/2023/cooking-leading-cause-of-u-s--home-fires.html#:~:text=During%20Fire%20Prevention%20We ek%20(October,home%20fires%20caused%20by%20cooking .

My advice to modern women, don't try to be your grandma, don't be a hero, just learn to make sandwiches and leave the rest to the professionals. We will still pat the back of your head for it and everybody will be safer.

rajputprincess
03-02-2024, 06:42 AM
Mexico does have a lot singers but they are Into narco genre music type that's why you aren't probably familiar with that.

Mexican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMp_-ePwEC4&pp=ygUTUGl6emEgY2Fuc2lvbiBuYXJjbw%3D%3D

Reggeaton it's mostly a PR, Colombia, DR thing etc.

I think Mexican should do Reggeaton more.

There is no reason why Mexican singer can't rule chart in other Latin American countries. And be very popular everywhere like bad bunny.

Anglo-Celtic
03-02-2024, 06:43 AM
I don't blame Black guys for dating outside of their race. Have you seen those "Keisha demolishes a fast food joint/convenience store" clips? I really and truly feel sorry for many Black guys in the inner city. Their dating pool is as shallow as Taylor Swift.

Anglo-Celtic
03-02-2024, 06:48 AM
Amerindians probably find eatch other attractive and have their own beauty ideals and standards. They existed before colonisation, probably they had marriage and dating rituals and traditions and how women attract men and vice versa.

It's not about race on the reservations. It's about drinking, smoking, drugging, and overeating. Those places are much worse off than all or most of the poorest Black urban enclaves or the poorest White rural enclaves. Yet, the woke are more concerned with sports team logos, mascots, names, etc..

tropicalslavic
03-02-2024, 09:59 AM
I don't blame Black guys for dating outside of their race. Have you seen those "Keisha demolishes a fast food joint/convenience store" clips? I really and truly feel sorry for many Black guys in the inner city. Their dating pool is as shallow as Taylor Swift.

To be fair a lot of those black guys are not very different from Keisha. The classier black people tend to find each other and get married and live like normal people either way.

Anglo-Celtic
03-02-2024, 10:56 AM
To be fair a lot of those black guys are not very different from Keisha. The classier black people tend to find each other and get married and live like normal people either way.

True enough. Just as there's a Kevin for every Karen, there's a Tyrone for every Keisha.

Vessna
03-02-2024, 02:21 PM

https://www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/press-release/2023/cooking-leading-cause-of-u-s--home-fires.html#:~:text=During%20Fire%20Prevention%20We ek%20(October,home%20fires%20caused%20by%20cooking .

My advice to modern women, don't try to be your grandma, don't be a hero, just learn to make sandwiches and leave the rest to the professionals. We will still pat the back of your head for it and everybody will be safer.

Are you okay? Who hurt you? lol
I personally enjoy cooking and know how to use a stove without setting my lovely house (that I spent months decorating) on fire. I also have a sprinkler system installed so all good :) last night I made a delicious baked cod stuffed with fresh crab meat, with cilantro lime rice and Mexican corn ribs … and it was amazing! Served with Napa valley Chardonnay .. chefs kiss. Just don’t date women that don’t know how to cook. It’s that simple.

I also made strawberry overnight oats with chia seeds for breakfast.

Katarzyna
03-02-2024, 03:23 PM

Ahahahahah! My experience with guys is that while immature they want the opposite of grandma but once they get older they become more conservative and start to like everything they hated when they were their younger rebellious self.

Incal
03-02-2024, 04:36 PM
Especially in middle-upper class regions latinos are just as tall as North American whites, they don't really have anything on us once you hit the middle-upper classes. So of course they wouldn't be as successful as they might've thought they would be.

That height stuff is an anglo obsession and just confirms you are just "latinos" by label. Down here, women don't give a fuck about your height, just passport and whiteness: if you compete with an aryan amurrican, the latter will always win.

HectorOfTroy
03-02-2024, 08:32 PM
That height stuff is an anglo obsession and just confirms you are just "latinos" by label. Down here, women don't give a fuck about your height, just passport and whiteness: if you compete with an aryan amurrican, the latter will always win.

In my family they did. No they won't lmao, Everything you mentioned here sounds like you're talking from a lower-middle class background, if so, then yeah.

Kess
03-02-2024, 08:34 PM
That height stuff is an anglo obsession.

Specifically American imo.

Australians, New Zealanders, British... I don't think they have that obsession.

Tooting Carmen
03-02-2024, 10:14 PM
As counterintuitive as this might sound, sometimes I would say that inter-ethnic relationships/marriages can be more functional and harmonious than inter-ethnic friendships. Case in point: while Anglo men marrying Latina women is quite commonplace - and they often do last - on the other hand, in my experience Anglo men and Latino men much of the time don't get on that well at a personal level. (Perhaps part of the reason is that relationships are in large part just physical/sexual, whereas ironically differences in culture and values can come more into play when attempting to make friends across ethnicities and cultures).

Incal
03-03-2024, 03:11 PM
Specifically American imo.

Australians, New Zealanders, British... I don't think they have that obsession.

You may be right... I'd say it's a North American thing (excluding Mexico of course lol) back in the days I met these 2 canadian kids who were related to my cousin and the older one was traumatized because the younger was taller by a milimeter lol stupid shallow autist gringos.

In my family they did. No they won't lmao, Everything you mentioned here sounds like you're talking from a lower-middle class background, if so, then yeah.

Well and what you think Latin America is mostly made of? Upper class rich entrepreneurs? lol

As counterintuitive as this might sound, sometimes I would say that inter-ethnic relationships/marriages can be more functional and harmonious than inter-ethnic friendships. Case in point: while Anglo men marrying Latina women is quite commonplace - and they often do last - on the other hand, in my experience Anglo men and Latino men much of the time don't get on that well at a personal level. (Perhaps part of the reason is that relationships are in large part just physical/sexual, whereas ironically differences in culture and values can come more into play when attempting to make friends across ethnicities and cultures).

I have this theory: In every country some gender is better than the other. For example down here men are best than women but for example in the US women are way better than men. It's obvious we won't get along with americans since they are a bunch of stupid, traumatized, shallow man children. We love gringas though, they are way more mature and suck dick like the goddesses.

HectorOfTroy
03-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Well and what you think Latin America is mostly made of? Upper class rich entrepreneurs? lol

In my post you were replying to, I was specifically talking about the middle-upper class the entire time.

rajputprincess
03-03-2024, 03:24 PM

Then why whenever I read manga or watch kdrama. Good looking guy is always described as tall?

How do you explain this. Even in Turkish drama I have notice this

Same in bollywood.

Tooting Carmen
03-03-2024, 03:29 PM
Then why whenever I read manga or watch kdrama. Good looking guy is always described as tall?

Same in bollywood.

For the same reason why Turkish and Bollywood actors are conspicuously musclebound too: Western influence.

rajputprincess
03-03-2024, 03:30 PM
For the same reason why Turkish and Bollywood actors are conspicuously musclebound too: Western influence.

Lol maybe you are right and it is American influence.

Also I think it is better to say America rather than west. Because it is American influence in Western countries too

Look at Germany Spotify half of the songs are in English lol.

French really like French music through.

Universe
03-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Why does it have to be Western influence? Why couldn't preference for tall men develop in different parts of the world independently of each other?

Tooting Carmen
03-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Why does it have to be Western influence? Why couldn't preference for tall men develop in different parts of the world independently of each other?

Well in Bollywood, the actors have only become as musclebound as they are over the last two decades or so. Before globalisation really took off, the actors were much more normal-looking.

Incal
03-03-2024, 03:41 PM

Same in bollywood.

Because manga is not the real world. Japs have a complex because they are midgets (even to asian standards): the chinese used to call them "dwarf pirates".

Ortho Man
03-03-2024, 03:44 PM

Around the world, in every corner, one damn thing is true. Women love a Texas man. Said women love a Texas man. Anyway you slice it, anyway you dice it, those ladies love a Texas man.

Incal
03-03-2024, 03:54 PM
In my post you were replying to, I was specifically talking about the middle-upper class the entire time.

Well those are rarities, the common tourist will never meet those but the average short, brown, passport-thirsty female.

rajputprincess
03-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Because manga is not the real world. Japs have a complex because they are midgets (even to asian standards): the chinese used to call them "dwarf pirates".

Funny how they describe short women as good looking lol
It is supposed to be cute trait

Incal
03-03-2024, 04:05 PM
Funny how they describe short women as good looking lol
It is supposed to be cute trait

Also messy teeth, weird jap fixations.

HectorOfTroy
03-03-2024, 09:45 PM