PDA

View Full Version : Why people pay for plastic surgery to look worse

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 07:19 AM
I don't know but
I am seeing so many celebrities doing plastic surgery and they end up looking worse if you are doing plastic surgery then at least look better lol. They're going for weird bimbo look. Like huge jaw, huge cheekbones and baloon lips and huge ass and tits. Very unnatural look

Is fake looking women next trend? So now you need to look like blow up doll to be famous? Because literally every famous women seem to be doing it

Why would anyone pay for it?
Do they seriously believe that most people like fake look?
Kim Kardashian herself was cute before plastic surgery127567
Bella Hadid again. End up getting huge jaw and cheekbones. 127568
Ariana Grande went from cute to horrible 127573
Meghan fox also like baloon lips and huge cheekbones127570
Billie was cute127571
But ended up getting plastic surgery127572

Victor
03-11-2024, 07:21 AM
That's insane, indeed.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 08:02 AM
Demi lovato. Another example127574

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 09:44 AM
Dua lipa also love bimbo look127578

Nurzat
03-11-2024, 10:25 AM
natural prominent cheekbones look awesome on both men and women, but the fillers cannot yet make for the same natural appearance. the filled lips always look worse than natural ones, even when natural ones are thin. nose plastic surgery sometimes makes them look better but most of the times it is overdone and it looks no better or even worse than the original shape. so yeah, dunno why they do it, now in Romania even lower income people afford it and have filled lips, it used to be something for higher income people, not anymore

Victor
03-11-2024, 10:29 AM
natural prominent cheekbones look awesome on both men and women, but the fillers cannot yet make for the same natural appearance. the filled lips always look worse than natural ones, even when natural ones are thin. nose plastic surgery sometimes makes them look better but most of the times it is overdone and it looks no better or even worse than the original shape. so yeah, dunno why they do it, now in Romania even lower income people afford it and have filled lips, it used to be something for higher income people, not anymore

Here it's more now, too, but still less than in other countries of EE and SE Europe. Belorussia has the minimal amount of this degeneracy. I always feel pain when I see some 20+ originally cute girl having her face mutilated for nothing. Btw I dunno why Russia had reputation for years to be obsessed with plastic surgery, it has never been popular in masses, just like excessive cosmetics. When I came to Balkans first time I was shocked that almost every girl from some 16 years old puts tonns of cosmetics on her face, never met it here.

For me this is a sign of white trash, sick minded plebeians. There is some sense when Jewish or Iranian women fix their noses, but I can't explain this phenomenon in Europe. Some five years ago only bimbo girlfriends of braindead footballers had it.

Plastic surgery for no medical and real aestetical reasons should be banned.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 10:35 AM

Thing is nose job look natural. That's why women look better after nose job. Because their nose look real. Full lips and high cheekbones are also very attractive. Tbh I like full cheekbones because cute look and don't mind thin lips even if I prefer full. But they never look natural. That's the problem.

Women in Romania are doing it. Because Kardashian are promoting and making lot of money out of fake bimbo look. Same reason why women are making their curly hair straight because it is getting promoted on Instagram. There is nothing wrong with curly hair.
Both curly and straight hair are beautiful

Key to good plastic surgery is natural looking.

Nurzat
03-11-2024, 10:35 AM
Here it's more now, too, but still less than in other countries of EE and SE Europe. Belorussia has the minimal amount of this degeneracy. I always feel pain when I see some 20+ originally cute girl having her face mutilated for nothing. Btw I dunno why Russia had reputation for years to be obsessed with plastic surgery, it has never been popular in masses, just like excessive cosmetics. When I came to Balkans first time I was shocked that almost every girl from some 16 years old puts tonns of cosmetics on her face, never met it here.

For me this is a sign of white trash, sick minded plebeians. There is some sense when Jewish or Iranian women fix their noses, but I can't explain this phenomenon in Europe. Some five years ago only bimbo girlfriends of braindead footballers had it.

I literally didn t recognize my maternal aunt and cousin girls at a wedding in Romania - not on first sight, then realized it s them with very unnatural and exaggerated make up. most go for the same in weddings and some go like this day to day. I don t even like dyed hair if it s too different to the original hair colour

Nurzat
03-11-2024, 10:37 AM
Thing is nose job look natural. That's why women look better after nose job. Because their nose look real. Full lips and high cheekbones are also very attractive. Tbh I like full cheekbones because cute look and don't mind thin lips even if I prefer full. But they never look natural. That's the problem.

Women in Romania are doing it. Because Kardashian are promoting and making lot of money out of fake bimbo look.

Key to good plastic surgery is natural looking.

my mom has it naturally, my brother as well, the oversized cheekbones (like Romanian user Impaler), but it s natural and when it s natural it shows and it looks very good. though my mom is often asked if she has fillers (she lives in Italy and we are of modest condition, she wouldn t even afford it, let alone that she would not do it, but since Italians never have those very Eastern Euro cheekbones, they are tempted to ask if it s fillers - they instead when they have prominent cheekbones it s not the lateral wide type as in Easterners, but the forward protruding type, like in Cro-Mags/PaleoSardinians etc).

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 10:38 AM

It is happening because Kardashian are promoting it

Why do you think women are using chemical to make their curly hair straight? Because again Kardashian promote it

I don't think that plastic surgery should be banned. Adult should be allowed to do it

Lol but minor shouldn't get plastic surgery. Their look is still changing

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 10:42 AM
I literally didn t recognize my maternal aunt and cousin girls at a wedding in Romania - not on first sight, then realized it s them with very unnatural and exaggerated make up. most go for the same in weddings and some go like this day to day. I don t even like dyed hair if it s too different to the original hair colour

Well hair color is color through?

If a women is beautiful then she would look equally beautiful in any hair color

So why do you dislike dyed hair?
It is just a color?

Only facial features matter

Victor
03-11-2024, 10:43 AM
It is happening because Kardashian are promoting it

Why do you think women are using chemical to make their curly hair straight? Because again Kardashian promote it

I don't think that plastic surgery should be banned. Adult should be allowed to do it

Lol but minor shouldn't get plastic surgery. Their look is still changing

I won't blame one person for this. If KK would cut off her nose, still there are few who would follow her. But whole humankind is on way to deeper insanity. That's same sort of insanity like transgender body mutilation.

Nurzat
03-11-2024, 10:52 AM
Well hair color is color through?

If a women is beautiful then she would look equally beautiful in any hair color

So why do you dislike dyed hair?
It is just a color?

Only facial features matter

it is a personal preference and I don t tell anyone what to do, each is free to do as they please, unlike other people who want their opinions to be put into law. so yeah, that s my personal preference and that is all to it. uniformly dyed hair loses all that natural effect of the different lights and shades natural hair has and to me it looks less appealing

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 10:59 AM
I won't blame one person for this. If KK would cut off her nose, still there are few who would follow her. But whole humankind is on way to deeper insanity. That's same sort of insanity like transgender body mutilation.

Before Kardashian. Bimbo look was not that popular

Now every Instagram model is doing Kardashian bimbo look.

Pop girls were more natural looking127583127584

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 11:12 AM
perrie edwards another pop bimbo127585

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 11:14 AM
Even selena gomez did it 127586

Victor
03-11-2024, 11:19 AM
Dua lipa also love bimbo look127578

It's a shame, I loved the way she looked in a natural version.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 11:21 AM
it is a personal preference and I don t tell anyone what to do, each is free to do as they please, unlike other people who want their opinions to be put into law. so yeah, that s my personal preference and that is all to it. uniformly dyed hair loses all that natural effect of the different lights and shades natural hair has and to me it looks less appealing

I personally would suggest any women to not dye her hair. Because chemicals ruin hair. Same way I would suggest a woman with curly hair to not make them straight because again chemicals ruin hair
All hair colors are beautiful. All hair types are beautiful. So there is no need to do it anyway. Lol if you want to experiment then just do wigs

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 11:35 AM
It's a shame, I loved the way she looked in a natural version.

Unfortunately. It is epidemic in music.

I think only Taylor Swift and Olivia have not done bimbo look yet.
I think it is because they have more classy image.
Taylor Swift herself did worked on her lips. But work she did look natural for a white women. So she is still beautiful. 127587127588

Both did plastic surgery. But they still look cute. Because they look natural unlike bimbo unnatural looking Kardashian look

Katarzyna
03-11-2024, 11:57 AM
I have a natural “bimbo” look since I’m an alpinid and people often tell me in real life that I won the “genetical lottery” because of my soft face. Many of my friends who have sharp facial features are considering a nose job or cheek injections to recreate the youthful look. What shocks me most is that oftentimes women with dinarid noses get a nose job in order to get a little snub nose to look more feminine. A long sharp nose can be accompanied with thin lips and sometimes also low facial fat so they also go for fillers and injections.
It’s something that I will never understand. I would personally like to have a sharper face as it looks very sleek. But I would never get a cosmetic surgery unless I jave an accident and need it to reconstruct my face.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 12:02 PM
I have a natural “bimbo” look since I’m an alpinid and people often tell me in real life that I won the “genetical lottery” because of my soft face. Many of my friends who have sharp facial features are considering a nose job or cheek injections to recreate the youthful look. What shocks me most is that oftentimes women with dinarid noses get a nose job in order to get a little snub nose to look more feminine. A long sharp nose can be accompanied with thin lips and sometimes also low facial fat so they also go for fillers and injections.
It’s something that I will never understand. I would personally like to have a sharper face as it looks very sleek. But I would never get a cosmetic surgery unless I jave an accident and need it to reconstruct my face.

You have normal white women lips. For bimbo look baloon lips is a must

Also you have brown hair

For bimbo look either black or blonde hair

Sharp facial features is part of bimbo look. They're doing plastic surgery to get sharp facial features like manly jaw and huge cheek bones. Only thing soft about bimbo look is that small nose.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 02:12 PM
Madison beer. Another bimbo
But people actually consider her attractive127591

Laredo
03-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Because they are Insecure.

tropicalslavic
03-11-2024, 04:22 PM
Wealthy, vain, vapid people think the bimbo look is better.

Normal, healthy people think normal, healthy people look better.

sacha
03-11-2024, 04:26 PM
The standards that are present in celebrity communities are so far removed from what is natural and good-looking to the general populace that we have basically lost the ability to understand it. When you have that much money and are in a cult-like small circle, you need to be one-upping each other, you need to be the first to get a certain surgery or take a certain pill or whatever. You start to believe these looks are beautiful when you are so desensitized to beauty that it takes *extremes* to impress you.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 05:00 PM
Wealthy, vain, vapid people think the bimbo look is better.

Normal, healthy people think normal, healthy people look better.

Nah wealthy people like classy look more.
For example thick trend you are seeing is mostly appreciated by blue collar. Wealthy people like their women skinny.

Anatolya
03-11-2024, 05:18 PM
Psychological disorders