PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Gets Kicked In The Face For Constantly Touching Irish Mans Foot

Kess
03-11-2024, 02:52 PM
Overreacted or justified?

https://x.com/crazyclips_/status/1766901838660669803?s=46&t=kQVyjU80Oej8qOB8EqJNsg

Kess
03-11-2024, 02:54 PM
Full video: https://x.com/dokey1986/status/1766939586347884571?s=46&t=kQVyjU80Oej8qOB8EqJNsg

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 02:56 PM
You shouldn't people without their permission

Kess
03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
You shouldn't people without their permission

Trans acted weird. Still, instead of kicking, the guy could have warned first.

Victor
03-11-2024, 03:11 PM
Just move your foot away and say him wtf are you doing weirdo? Too much of insane people in society, in all senses, trannies, violence prone people, they complement each other in a common madness.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 03:14 PM
Delete

Victor
03-11-2024, 03:16 PM
Delete

Him

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 03:17 PM
That's why I ended up deleting my post. Because no point in arguing

Laredo
03-11-2024, 03:20 PM
That's bizarre. That's why you gotta train your Gaydar to avoid situations like this, still wrong touching people without their consent.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 03:20 PM
Trans acted weird. Still, instead of kicking, the guy could have warned first.

Many men are extremely aggressive to trans women
I have heard about trans women talking about men beating them after finding out that they're trans. Even though they were hitting on them

It is just what it is.
I would suggest trans women to tell biological men that they're trans. Because things can turn ugly for them.

These mens would never beat biological women

But trans women are free game.

Laredo
03-11-2024, 03:30 PM
I have heard about trans women talking about men beating them after finding out that they're trans. Even though they were hitting on them

It is just what it is.
I would suggest trans women to tell biological men that they're trans. Because things can turn ugly for them.

These mens would never beat biological women

But trans women are free game.

Its WRONG trans should be freaking honest from the start that's why many trans get killed for not being honest.

It's better for men to decide wether they will experiment or not, I know many trans look Indeed like women and their looks can be tricky.

Kess
03-11-2024, 03:54 PM
Just move your foot away and say him wtf are you doing weirdo?

That's what I also thought. In this case, it seems that giving a warning first seems like an appropriate response. He's not touching any sensitive parts of him after all. Just his shoes. It's still weird indeed.

Victor
03-11-2024, 04:03 PM
That's what I also thought. In this case, it seems that giving a warning first seems like an appropriate response. He's not touching any sensitive parts of him after all. Just his shoes. It's still weird indeed.

There are such people who can't wait to find any reason reason to use violence. I'm sure someone would justify if this guy took off a gun and shot this weirdo.

I used to be quite violence prone myself when I was younger. I still remember, we were a bit over 20 years old and were hanging around in one park in center of Moscow, drinking beer, we noticed some 40+ perv annoying school girls, openly flirting and them saying him to f off, we told him few times to get the f out of this place, he started bitching at us and I threw a half empty bottle of beer hitting his head, it broke into pieces, luckily he didn't start to bleed, he was stunned for some 10 secs and then ran away. Probably got a concussion, but not my problem.

rajputprincess
03-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Its WRONG trans should be freaking honest from the start that's why many trans get killed for not being honest.

It's better for men to decide wether they will experiment or not, I know many trans look Indeed like women and their looks can be tricky.

Consent is the key. I agree
But I still won't justify killing a trans women

Maybe if you are not into trans women. Then just leave?

Far_away
03-11-2024, 04:23 PM
Overreacted. He should warn him first and if that does not work….

Dušan
03-11-2024, 07:29 PM

Trannies are creepy.
Of course that most people will go mad and furious if he kissed that creature thinking it is a female.

PlattitüdenPaule
03-11-2024, 07:49 PM
I still remember, we were a bit over 20 years old and were hanging around in one park in center of Moscow, drinking beer, we noticed some 40+ perv annoying school girls, openly flirting and them saying him to f off, we told him few times to get the f out of this place, he started bitching at us and I threw a half empty bottle of beer hitting his head, it broke into pieces, luckily he didn't start to bleed, he was stunned for some 10 secs and then ran away. Probably got a concussion, but not my problem.

This was deserved though.

Far_away
03-11-2024, 08:10 PM
Trannies are creepy.
Of course that most people will go mad and furious if he kissed that creature thinking it is a female.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Lz_7PtvFd/?igsh=MTZuZTRlam9jNGl4bQ==

Victor
03-11-2024, 08:15 PM
This was deserved though.

Maybe, but if I was "lucky" enough, I could kill him and finish up in jail. When the bottle hit his head from the distance of 3 meters with a heavy sound I was pissed off until this fag ran away on his own feet.

PlattitüdenPaule
03-11-2024, 08:26 PM
Maybe, but if I was "lucky" enough, I could kill him and finish up in jail. When the bottle hit his head from the distance of 3 meters with a heavy sound I was pissed off until this fag ran away on his own feet.

Sure, the best course of action would probably have been to just give him a good push, so he falls and get`s his clothes dirty. With grass all around chances for serious injury would be zero. But honestly I`m not the most rational with such creeps either.

lei.talk
03-11-2024, 09:10 PM
that psychologically deformed creature
crouching submissively at the man's feet
(blatantly dressed in school-girl costume)

shyly touching the man's shoe
as if he is hoping the man will step on his hand
so he can offer to placate the offended man

(craving the humiliation).

so many tragic tropes strung together
because he has no authentic behavior in his head

(merely replicating synthetic experiences
from a video-screen).

tragic :tsk: