PDA

View Full Version : Daily Quran Verse

Mortimer
03-15-2024, 07:46 AM
I don't know if I'm even allowed to pretend to be a Muslim if I'm not, maybe that's forbidden in Islam and I'll get in trouble. But I don't pretend to be a Muslim, just a friend or sympathizer.

Or occassional Quran Verse, if one day you feel like you want to post a Quran Verse which you like or inspires you or just find good, you can do it here...

Today...

(3:110) You [Muslims] are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah.

FaceApp gave me a full beard
https://i.ibb.co/F7wyCxp/Beard.jpg (https://ibb.co/s3wNzm7)

Mortimer
03-15-2024, 08:41 AM
A Verse I like:

(49:13) O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware.

Humans were made into different races so that they "may get to know one another" they are not enemies, or segregated it is anti-racist, and Allah likes the one who is righteous, Allah doesnt make a difference in skin color.

Fares112358
03-15-2024, 11:45 AM
You picked nice verses, Mortimer

Mortimer
03-15-2024, 11:46 AM
You picked nice verses, Mortimer

Thanks bro, feel free to add more yourself..

Fares112358
03-15-2024, 11:48 AM
Thanks bro, feel free to add more yourself..

No worries, man. Though I am not into Quran, if I find something I will share it.

Mortimer
03-16-2024, 03:53 AM
(3:110) You [Muslims] are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah.

Simple milkmaid calculation, doing the right thing and forbidding the wrong and believing in God. Simple rule. But still so clever and inspiring. Especially nowadays there is often no distinction between wrong and right, especially when it comes to sexuality where nothing is wrong and regulated anymore.

Avicenna
03-16-2024, 04:47 AM
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
[39:53]

Avicenna
03-16-2024, 04:50 AM
"O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit created by a command from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs". [Surah An-Nisa; 4:171]

Avicenna
03-16-2024, 04:54 AM
"And on Judgment Day Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is hidden within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen." [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:116]

Mortimer
03-16-2024, 06:13 AM
“Do what is beautiful. Allah loves those who do what is beautiful” [Quran 2:195]
Beauty, on a deeper level, is often equated with goodness of Allah, and by remembering that our actions should be centered around having a beautiful heart we can inshallah come closer to Allah.

10 INSPIRATIONAL VERSES FROM THE QURAN TO GIVE YOU HOPE
https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/10-inspirational-verses-from-the-holy-quran-to-give-you-hope

Teutone
03-16-2024, 08:57 AM
You converting to islam would be a pretty decent TA story ark, but dont visit a munafiq dittib/diyanet or bosnian masjid.

Find a hanbali masjid and go full force.

Mortimer
03-16-2024, 08:59 AM
You converting to islam would be a pretty decent TA story ark, but dont visit a munafiq dittib/diyanet or bosnian masjid.

Find a hanbali masjid and go full force.

Im not converting to Islam, but oppossite to many others I dont feel like insulting Islam, Allah or The Prophet Muhammed, I dont feel like doing this, and i see many good things in Islam, that it is mostly good and in accordance with many of my own values, but i would not give up bacon for example.

Oghuz
03-16-2024, 09:11 AM
In Surah Al-Anbya (21:33)

“And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon, all in an orbit are swimming”

Teutone
03-16-2024, 09:13 AM
Im not converting to Islam, but oppossite to many others I dont feel like insulting Islam, Allah or The Prophet Muhammed, I dont feel like doing this, and i see many good things in Islam, that it is mostly good and in accordance with many of my own values, but i would not give up bacon for example.

You know that the quran itself is not enough to judge or understand islam? The hadiths are way more controversial than the quran.

Mortimer
03-17-2024, 07:48 AM
You know that the quran itself is not enough to judge or understand islam? The hadiths are way more controversial than the quran.

A verse from the Quran for today

That may sound "radical", but I think it's beautiful because there is hope and strength, if you believe in God, then you win, that empowers you. I don't think warlike is necessarily bad if it follows rules, like not killing innocent people, and if it's for defense. You don't have to be a pacifist.

(5:56) "Whoever allies themselves with Allah, His Messenger, and fellow believers, then it is certainly Allah's party that will prevail. All who ally themselves with God and His Messenger and the believers will be victorious."

Mortimer
03-20-2024, 05:50 AM
Shaving head in Islam

1. As an act of worship

More: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/14051/shaving-head-in-islam

“Indeed Allaah shall fulfil the true vision which He showed to His Messenger in very truth. Certainly, you shall enter Al-Masjid Al-Haraam, if Allaah wills, secure, (some) having your heads shaved, and (some) having your head hair cut short”

https://i.ibb.co/sR9QP9V/baldhead.jpg (https://ibb.co/YQB8WBL)

tropicalslavic
03-20-2024, 05:09 PM

Yep.

The Quran is not that controversial, at worst it says something about having sex with slave girls or marrying multiple wives.

The Hadiths are where you find the weird shit about his child bride washing cumstains out of his tunics.

Teutone
03-20-2024, 05:46 PM
Shaving head in Islam

1. As an act of worship

More: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/14051/shaving-head-in-islam

“Indeed Allaah shall fulfil the true vision which He showed to His Messenger in very truth. Certainly, you shall enter Al-Masjid Al-Haraam, if Allaah wills, secure, (some) having your heads shaved, and (some) having your head hair cut short”

https://i.ibb.co/sR9QP9V/baldhead.jpg (https://ibb.co/YQB8WBL)

Bruhden you visit the mosque on a regular basis now?

This will be such a cool and funny TA season when you convert.

Kess
03-20-2024, 07:04 PM

Islam has many diverse sects and movements. Quranists hold the belief that the Quran is the sole source of faith and legislation in Islam.

Teutone
03-20-2024, 07:13 PM
Islam has many diverse sects and movements. Quranists hold the belief that the Quran is the sole source of faith and legislation in Islam.

less than 0.001% of muslims are quranists and its completely bullshit to be one as the quran itself validates the importance of the sunnah, every sunni madhab agrees on that, this mean 90% of muslims.

Also most shias I know accept hadiths, so we can easily count 99% of the muslim population that agree on the hadiths.

Kess
03-20-2024, 09:51 PM
less than 0.001% of muslims are quranists and its completely bullshit to be one as the quran itself validates the importance of the sunnah, every sunni madhab agrees on that, this mean 90% of muslims.

Also most shias I know accept hadiths, so we can easily count 99% of the muslim population that agree on the hadiths.

Quran is the primary source of Islam. Hadiths rank second.

Not every hadith is a sahih hadith.

Mortimer
03-21-2024, 06:03 AM
Bruhden you visit the mosque on a regular basis now?

This will be such a cool and funny TA season when you convert.

No I was only once in the Mosque, but i repost the picture a few times, the man who showed me around said picture is ok but it is punishable to misuse it or degrade them or something, i wonder what that includes, i said no i wont misuse it, which is true, i dont say anything negative or unholy about Islam or Mosques. I pretend that i learn islam or teach islam, like reading and saying what i learned or read. I think that is ok?

Dick
03-21-2024, 06:08 AM
In Mecca there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah....Kabballah/Qabalah....Oy Vey!

Kabah....Saturn, the creator of our material world...The black cube.

This Hubal was a moon god.

Additionally, "al-ilah" was used to refer to the moon god called Hubal. This refers to "the god" in a general way rather than being the proper name of a particular god. "Al-ilah" is the name given to the local tribal pagan god by each Arab pagan tribe.

Islam is paganism wrapped in a monotheistic veneer...Crypto-judaism for the sons of Ishmael.

Postscript...Regarding the crescent moon and star...the star honours the cosmic abilities of Venus and symbolises the feminine principle. The Moon sign is a representation of early man's sky worship.

An additional postscript....before anyone chimps out, this is not a hate post. It's the truth. The truth hurts but it shall set you free.

Teutone
03-21-2024, 12:35 PM
Quran is the primary source of Islam. Hadiths rank second.

Not every hadith is a sahih hadith.

hadith qualified as authentic by muhaddith like Al-Albani or Al-Buchari are accepted by consensus by most madhabs and scholars.

muhaddiths work with scientific methods to find the authenticity of hadiths.

So nothing you said so far debunks the importance of sunnah and the controversial messages of many authentic hadiths.

No I was only once in the Mosque, but i repost the picture a few times, the man who showed me around said picture is ok but it is punishable to misuse it or degrade them or something, i wonder what that includes, i said no i wont misuse it, which is true, i dont say anything negative or unholy about Islam or Mosques. I pretend that i learn islam or teach islam, like reading and saying what i learned or read. I think that is ok?

As the asshole I am, I would encourage you to convert to islam cause it would be funny to me.

But since you are catholic you deserve my compassion, stay away from them, they are nice to you, cause they get a reward when they convert you, islam often benefits or rewards selfish motives. Since you seem to be a gullible person, its better to COMPLETELY stay away from the mosque and community.

Wer zur Rechtleitung ruft, dem ist die gleiche Belohnung zuteil von denen, die ihm darin folgen, ohne dass irgendetwas von ihrem Lohn abgezogen wird. (Muslim HN 2674)

Wer spricht besser als derjenige, der zu ALLAAH aufruft, Gutes tut und sagt: ‚Ich gehöre zu den Muslimen?(!)’ (Quraan 41:33)