PDA

View Full Version : As a whole, do you find Russian or Turkish women more attractive?

Tooting Carmen
03-15-2024, 07:48 PM
Let us discuss.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-15-2024, 07:50 PM
2 of the best for women

hard to pick

being greedy...it's both

Tooting Carmen
03-15-2024, 07:50 PM
2 of the best for women

hard to pick

being greedy...it's both

So you like both blonde Slavs and swarthy Meds-cum-MENAs then?

Florstadt
03-15-2024, 07:57 PM
I must admit a certain inclination towards the captivating beauty of Turkish women compared to Russians. There's an undeniable allure to the Mediterranean aesthetic that I find particularly appealing. Additionally, their passionate temperament and strong family values only serve to enhance their charm and allure.

I must confess, I find a lack of warmth in women to be quite off-putting. I value genuine warmth and affection in a partner, as it's essential for building a strong and meaningful connection.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-15-2024, 07:58 PM
2 of the best for women

hard to pick

being greedy...it's both

yes i like both

i watch alot of YouTube video with Russian women doing Vlogs and I watch YouTube videos with Turkish women in barber shops/massages etc

I like both...:p

Tooting Carmen
03-15-2024, 07:59 PM
yes i like both

i watch alot of YouTube video with Russian women doing Vlogs and I watch YouTube videos with Turkish women in barber shops/massages etc

I like both...:p

Who would you (marginally) prefer to migrate to the UK in notable numbers? ;)

Tooting Carmen
03-15-2024, 08:00 PM
I must admit a certain inclination towards the captivating beauty of Turkish women compared to Russians. There's an undeniable allure to the Mediterranean aesthetic that I find particularly appealing. Additionally, their passionate temperament and strong family values only serve to enhance their charm and allure.

I must confess, I find a lack of warmth in women to be quite off-putting. I value genuine warmth and affection in a partner, as it's essential for building a strong and meaningful connection.

You still haven't answered whether that South Asian doctor can pass as Jewish.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-15-2024, 08:00 PM
Who would you (marginally) prefer to migrate to the UK in notable numbers? ;)

Russians ofcourse

Laredo
03-15-2024, 08:06 PM
I find Turks more attractive, perhaps because they have and show none white Influence.

Tooting Carmen
03-15-2024, 08:07 PM
I find Turks more attractive, perhaps because they have and show none white Influence.

Some people say that Russian Baltids do too. xD

Laredo
03-15-2024, 08:11 PM
Some people say that Russian Baltids do too. xD

While I do adknowledge they can have pretty white faces, sexuality speaking I prefer more brown.

Voskos
03-15-2024, 08:28 PM
Russian, Turkish, Italian, these are all considered among the most good-looking.

axel.aleman
03-15-2024, 09:42 PM
I would prefer the Turkish
Remind some white Hispanics

Incal
03-16-2024, 01:25 AM
I'd say russian women.

Italicus
03-16-2024, 03:15 AM
Turkish.

rajputprincess
03-16-2024, 05:25 AM
I mean both cute?
Things like have nothing to do with ethnicity
Round faces for example

rajputprincess
03-16-2024, 05:27 AM
So you like both blonde Slavs and swarthy Meds-cum-MENAs then?

Most Russians are not blonde.

I was also counting mongoloid Russian for example.

Streyndza
03-17-2024, 12:11 PM

I wholeheartedly agree, as a Russian speaker I've met and talked to many Russians, and I've found their women to be cold - both looks and personality-wise, and they're overly materialistic and overall have very little to offer. On the other hand, I've found Turkish women, although warmer and closer to me, to be downright crazy (emotional trauma and problems, too subjective and irrational etc), and often they're overly nationalist, often to the point of being delusional. Nonetheless, they're way hotter and more attractive than Russian girls.