PDA

View Full Version : Why short women demand tall men

rajputprincess
03-16-2024, 10:01 AM
My cousin is 5 feet tall midget. I asked her if she would date a 5'6 feet tall dude. She refused
If even short women reject short men. Then what is left?
How much shorter than 5 feet can i go lol.

Are short dude gonna stay single ?

Nurzat
03-16-2024, 10:31 AM
if a short girl wants a tall guy it's her business and choice and each person is entitled to have its own opinion and preferences. it doesn't mean all short girls choose tall guys.

for example I am same height as my wife, 3-4cm taller only, sometimes I'm shorter, when she wears heels. I also don't look like a model, especially in body (I am slightly underweight). but I never despaired and just went and interacted with various girls that weren't interested in me until some were. I wasn't focusing on it either, it just came after a while. I did spend a couple of years single at some point as well.

as I wrote on the other thread, there's a girl for each boy out there, I would first concentrate on getting a decent job for a sustainable monthly income, then build on that

nittionia
03-16-2024, 10:44 AM
Apart from attraction, it can also be that she wants a greater chance of having taller offspring

BrandenburgGaming
03-16-2024, 11:16 AM
From personal experience its only short girls that care about height in general, sometimes to such an extent that they become obsessive about it. The craziest one i knew was like 155cm, i dont know how they do it, cause at some point the height difference becomes too weird for me

Anatolya
03-16-2024, 11:16 AM
Why not

Insuperable
03-16-2024, 11:30 AM
Why not

Why should men choose anything under cup D and over 60kg?

Anatolya
03-16-2024, 11:56 AM
Why should men choose anything under cup D and over 60kg?

Yeah why not if they prefer so

Far_away
03-16-2024, 12:26 PM
The shorter the women is the taller the man she will search for. To fix her “bad” genetics, for kids not to be short.
How old is she?

rajputprincess
03-16-2024, 12:27 PM
The shorter the women is the taller the man she will search for. To fix her “bad” genetics, for kids not to be short.
How old is she?

Nurzat
03-16-2024, 02:43 PM
Apart from attraction, it can also be that she wants a greater chance of having taller offspring

that's a thing only in the US I think

nittionia
03-16-2024, 02:58 PM

Maybe, I actually don't know anyone who has done this in the US, it was just another possible guess :)

Scandal
03-16-2024, 03:16 PM
Nope.

Incal
03-16-2024, 03:31 PM

US and wannabes. (like Canada)

tropicalslavic
03-16-2024, 04:27 PM
I'm slightly below average height and my husband is one inch taller than me lol.

Vessna
03-16-2024, 04:44 PM
I am an average height (5’6) and prefer tall men (6 feet or taller). I’d like to be able to wear heels and not worry about looking taller than a guy. I also feel more feminine and protected. Most men I’ve dated were around 6 feet or taller. My husband is 6’2 185 lbs.

retfala
03-16-2024, 05:22 PM
A tall man carries a better set of genes.
In nature height has always been a symbol of dominance among species and it is an important trait from evolutionary and biological standpoint.

Women typically pick males who are taller than them and/or near the average of their own ethnic group, and nothing more than that-while men also prefer to choose them as leaders.

Height obsession is only unique to the US.

Immanenz
03-16-2024, 05:30 PM
in life you can demand anything- but at the end only what matters is what you (can) get.

I get dumbed by one who prefered smaller guys (she was a tall women with a little fetish for small men).

Dušan
03-18-2024, 09:37 AM
My cousin is 5 feet tall midget. I asked her if she would date a 5'6 feet tall dude. She refused
If even short women reject short men. Then what is left?
How much shorter than 5 feet can i go lol.

Are short dude gonna stay single ?

Maybe some women who are complexed.
Those who are sane, dont have problem with it, if at least he is bit taller than her, not drastically.

Short girls should go date with short guys, tall with tall, fat with fat etc.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 09:40 AM
I don't care about man's height as long as he isn't dwarf or abnormally tall. Dated everything from below 170 cm to almost 2 meter tall. In short, height is one of the last and least relevant things on my list when it comes to physical appearance.

tita
03-18-2024, 11:52 AM
You did not get it, every girls demand tall men, but tall men only like short women

Oghuz
03-18-2024, 12:48 PM
I am an average height (5’6) and prefer tall men (6 feet or taller). I’d like to be able to wear heels and not worry about looking taller than a guy. I also feel more feminine and protected. Most men I’ve dated were around 6 feet or taller. My husband is 6’2 185 lbs.

Kinda like us, 180 and 171 cm, she has been trying to reach me with her block heels for years.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 01:01 PM
Whatever is an American obsession is destined to become the World's obsession.

Anglo-Celtic
03-18-2024, 01:16 PM
I get dumbed by one who prefered smaller guys (she was a tall women with a little fetish for small men).

That's a new one. They must be even more rare than fit men who prefer obese women.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 01:21 PM
That's a new one. They must be even more rare than fit men who prefer obese women.

In my high school we had shortish guy (around 1.7m) who dated unusualy tall girl (around 1.8m). It was bizzare, but they indeed dated for a while. He was handsomish and stylish. She was a volleyball player.

Anglo-Celtic
03-18-2024, 01:28 PM
In my high school we had shortish guy (around 1.7m) who dated unusualy tall girl (around 1.8m). It was bizzare, but they indeed dated for a while. He was handsomish and stylish. She was a volleyball player.

I dated two or three tall girls who were a couple inches taller, but it wasn't a very noticeable height discrepancy if they wore flats. There are couples where the woman is appreciably taller than the man, but I never came across a woman who *preferred* much shorter men. They'll date them if they're compatible in other ways, though. Still, it seems that height is a deal breaker for many women, even 5'0 women who won't date men shorter than 6'0, which is crazy!

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 01:30 PM

Kazimiera likes skinny short guys.

Petalpusher
03-18-2024, 01:31 PM

"I demand 2 meters tall so i can wear stripper heels". Soon.

Apricity made me browse through memory and i don't think i ever dated a girl shorter than 160cm, at least. So maybe we should start being tighter about it too. If only we could pretend to care that much...

catgeorge
03-18-2024, 01:32 PM
Tall guys have the "manager" presence. Typically in the corporate world you will only find managers that are tall.

I am not longer in the corporate world as I hated it - but every single exec was taller than their staff....

I guess women like men that has an aura of authority..

Anglo-Celtic
03-18-2024, 01:32 PM
Kazimiera likes skinny short guys.

Cosmo Lady does too. Those are the two.

protos
03-18-2024, 01:36 PM
A tall man carries a better set of genes.
In nature height has always been a symbol of dominance among species and it is an important trait from evolutionary and biological standpoint.

Women typically pick males who are taller than them and/or near the average of their own ethnic group, and nothing more than that-while men also prefer to choose them as leaders.

Height obsession is only unique to the US.

Not always

BrandenburgGaming
03-18-2024, 01:37 PM

this one isnt necessarily bad though. I consider it as a filter for shallow people, because those who have height as their number 1 priority are usually not very interesting

Anglo-Celtic
03-18-2024, 01:37 PM
Tall guys have the "manager" presence. Typically in the corporate world you will only find managers that are tall.

I am not longer in the corporate world as I hated it - but every single exec was taller than their staff....

Female executives tend to be tall too. I read that the average for them was 5'9". I *think* that Caxton and Pace have a study about that. They might have even claimed that taller women are smarter than shorter women, which might be a good subject for a popcorn thread.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 01:39 PM

It sounds dumb. Tall men are often slow witted and less agressive than smaller guys.

catgeorge
03-18-2024, 01:40 PM
Female executives tend to be tall too. I read that the average for them was 5'9". I *think* that Caxton and Pace have a study about that. They might have even claimed that taller women are smarter than shorter women, which might be a good subject for a popcorn thread.

It's always the females responsibility to pass down genes apropriately... men are like puppy dogs we know no better - just loyal in this aspect of human life.

catgeorge
03-18-2024, 01:42 PM
It sounds dumb. Tall men are often slow witted and less agressive than smaller guys.

Maybe maybe not - in the corporate world tall guys always get the cookies from the board as looking down on staff is seen as a positive

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 01:44 PM
Maybe maybe not - in the corporate world tall guys always get the cookies from the board as looking down on staff is seen as a positive

I guess so (in Anglo world, that is looks obsessed that is). But it doesn't make sense. They should be selected based on their ability.
Otherwise there would be no Putin, Napoleon, Goebbels, Berlusconi, Medvedev, Macrons of the world

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 01:46 PM

Maybe it is not in peru

But this short dude asked Turkish girls out
Many girls rejected him. Many said it is because of height. Remember he said in video that vast majority of girls refused to talk to him

https://youtu.be/m0gWTBiQ6JM?si=1u8_lMO1jVBAkBSC

Then he asked Romanian women out. Same thing happened. Many women said they don't like him because of his height. Vast majority of women refused to talk

https://youtu.be/ftQ8y_PAvhg?si=-tai54c7i4QGWts3

Vessna
03-18-2024, 01:53 PM
Kinda like us, 180 and 171 cm, she has been trying to reach me with her block heels for years.

He’s 189cm and I am 168cm. I can safely wear 10 cm heels :)

protos
03-18-2024, 01:55 PM
Maybe it is not in peru

Many girls rejected him. Many said it is because of height. Remember he said in video that vast majority of girls refused to talk to him

Then he asked Romanian women out. Same thing happened. Many women said they don't like him because of his height. Vast majority of women refused to talk

Maybe if he did not bleach his hair like women he'd get more 'yes' and if he was not as chubby

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 01:58 PM

Apricity made me browse through memory and i don't think i ever dated a girl shorter than 160cm, at least. So maybe we should start being tighter about it too. If only we could pretend to care that much...

It's such a dumb argument, wearing heels I mean.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 02:02 PM

That’s an odd assumption given that most CEOs worldwide are 6 feet or taller

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 02:03 PM

Yeah, we men have low standards compared to women. Men are simple creatures. It's time we ramp it up a bit.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 02:06 PM

Chihuahua's are agressive yet I think you'd rather choose another dog to defend you. Anyway, agressiveness has little to do with dominance in general and corporate life.

Kess
03-18-2024, 02:09 PM

It’s a wrong assumption.

Across studies, the correlation coefficient of height and intelligence was generally found to be around 0.2, indicating a positive association between height and intelligence which is weak but still statistically significant.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence#:~:text=Across%20studies%2 C%20the%20correlation%20coefficient,weak%20but%20s till%20statistically%20significant.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 02:17 PM

I wouldn't consider average CEO especially gifted or revelant for development of humanity.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't consider average CEO especially gifted or revelant for development of humanity.

Nevertheless holding such position requires a high degree of assertiveness and intelligence

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 02:25 PM
Maybe if he did not bleach his hair like women he'd get more 'yes' and if he was not as chubby

But this dude had more success in peru lol
He asked 100 women out in peu
51 said yes

https://youtu.be/zIjeqQwmoU0?si=ZEYloWcIQzPbqkvw
He did same in turkey and Romania. Way less yes

Maybe women in peru care less about height but even in peru. Many women said they like tall man. And many were openly flirting with his tall camera men so there is that
Average Turkish women height 161 CM
Average Peruvian height 159 cm
Average Romanian height 165 cm

Not huge difference between turkey and peru.

I mean based on this video. Picking girls is equally as hard as in Romania as it is turkey. If you are short
But it is way more easier if you are in peru

I mean it is obvious

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 02:32 PM
Nevertheless holding such position requires a high degree of assertiveness and intelligence

Sure, but they are usualy predatory types with "bycicle market mentality" (licking ass of superiors and abusing those beneath them).

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 02:51 PM
Yeah, we men have low standards compared to women. Men are simple creatures. It's time we ramp it up a bit.

Problem is simps. They inflate egos of women lol

protos
03-18-2024, 03:08 PM
But this dude had more success in peru lol
He asked 100 women out in peu
51 said yes

https://youtu.be/zIjeqQwmoU0?si=ZEYloWcIQzPbqkvw
He did same in turkey and Romania. Way less yes

Maybe women in peru care less about height but even in peru. Many women said they like tall man. And many were openly flirting with his tall camera men so there is that
Average Turkish women height 161 CM
Average Peruvian height 159 cm
Average Romanian height 165 cm

Not huge difference between turkey and peru.

I mean based on this video. Picking girls is equally as hard as in Romania as it is turkey. If you are short
But it is way more easier if you are in peru

I mean it is obvious

I don't think its about the height, but general look. He just look like some chubby goof, doesn't radiate with self-confidence and seriousness

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 03:10 PM
I don't think its about the height, but general look. He just look like some chubby goof, doesn't radiate with self-confidence and seriousness

Hmmmm but how would you explain him having more success in peru compared to turkey and Romania?

There gotten be reason why it happen

I think Peruvian being less shallow about height

protos
03-18-2024, 03:16 PM
Hmmmm but how would you explain him having more success in peru compared to turkey and Romania?

Because in Romania and Turkey macho types are seen as ideal, and in Peru it seems like they have lesser standard. To be honest, I have no clue about Peru, but I feel pretty confident for the other two.

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 03:17 PM
Because in Romania and Turkey macho types are seen as ideal, and in Peru it seems like they have lesser standard. To be honest, I have no clue about Peru, but I feel pretty confident for the other two.

Being tall is part of macho look.

protos
03-18-2024, 03:26 PM
Being tall is part of macho look.

Its not relavant because we talk in terms of behavior. So the most important things are: dominance, aggression, grandstanding, and an inability to nurture

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 03:29 PM
Problem is simps. They inflate egos of women lol

Simps simply contribute to the existing problem. I mean, why do simps exists in the first place. They exist because of female high dating standards.

Immanenz
03-18-2024, 03:39 PM
Simps simply contribute to the existing problem. I mean, why do simps exists in the first place. They exist because of female high dating standards.

No, rather men are more prone to be "less pragmatic" when it comes to women. If those simps would accept "harsh" reality of femlae nature, they would not simp anymore and make retards out of themselves.

You literarly can read on instagram simping like "i will be yours, always faithful bla bla" like wtf dude...

btw women do it, i know a few

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 03:39 PM

Incal post here

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?382738-Guy-asked-100-Turkish-Romanian-Peruvian-women-out-on-date#post7936649

It is about a dude asking 100 Turkish, Romanian, Peruvian women out

. Seen like getting date is easier in peru than it is in turkey and Romania.

He got way more yes in peru

Petalpusher
03-18-2024, 03:41 PM

This guy would be a giga incel in west Europe, likely 40y old virgin. I ve seen way less ethnic looking guys not getting any gf ever in school. For most girls here, i bet he s like a 2. Europeans probably wouldn't even understand what race he is, never seen before.

In Peru, from the video he looks normal and fits the local racial tragedy, as it's the case in most south America.

Gotta be real

Insuperable
No, rather men are more prone to be "less pragmatic" when it comes to women. If those simps would accept "harsh" reality of femlae nature, they would not simp anymore and make retards out of themselves.

You literarly can read on instagram simping like "i will be yours, always faithful bla bla" like wtf dude...

Yes, true.

rajputprincess
]

I mean there are dudes who are ready to be pay pig. What do you expect
On my discord server. There are some weird dude who literally pay women to humiliate them

I remember one dude offering 100 dollar for this.

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 03:43 PM
This guy would be a giga incel in west Europe, likely 40y old virgin. I ve seen way less ethnic looking guys not getting any gf ever in school. For most girls here, i bet he s like a 2. Europeans probably wouldn't even understand what race he is, never seen before.

In Peru, from the video he looks normal and fits the local racial tragedy, as it's the case in most south America.

Isn't turkey ethnic?

It is almost as hard as in turkey as it was in Romania

Petalpusher
03-18-2024, 03:45 PM
Isn't turkey ethnic?

It is almost as hard as in turkey as it was in Romania

Turk Turks (from actual Turkey) can be very exotic, more so than often depicted here, even in the mongoloid sense but ive never seen a Turk like that. He looks black asian or something, maybe SEA.

rajputprincess
03-18-2024, 03:49 PM
Turk Turks (from actual Turkey) can be very exotic, more so than often depicted here, even in the mongoloid sense but ive never seen a Turk like that.

I mean that dude is Asian. Turk are Caucasoid
So of course they look more Caucasoid than him. Vast majority of Peruvian girl in the video look more Caucasoid than him.
Because they're mixed anyway

Lol incal say that women care less about height. He is from peru. It could be a reason too.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 03:49 PM
What’s wrong with having high dating standards? Women experience so much pressure from social media and society in general. We’re literally conditioned since childhood to look and behave a certain way. A woman should cook, clean, be educated, work a full time job and expected to look like a trophy wife that does Pilates and meditates all day. So if a woman investing that much in herself, why should she settle for less?

Östsvensk
03-18-2024, 03:53 PM
It's simple. It will balance out and harmonize her genetics. Like the 5 ft Hayden Panettiere who had a kid with one of the Klitschko brothers. My uncle is 6 ft 4 (1.92m) and his wife is 5 foot 2 (1.57m).

Dandelion
03-18-2024, 03:54 PM
Smaller people tend to be fiercer and petite women probably date tall men because they can much to the chagrin of their >180 cm female friends.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 04:03 PM
What’s wrong with having high dating standards? Women experience so much pressure from social media and society in general. We’re literally conditioned since childhood to look and behave a certain way. A woman should cook, clean, be educated, work a full time job and expected to look like a trophy wife that does Pilates and meditates all day. So if a woman investing that much in herself, why should she settle for less?

As if men don't experience any pressure from the society. Men experience the hardest pressure from the society. On what planet are you living on. You only have to cook, clean, be loyal, not be fat and give vagina. As someone said we expect two things in general from women silence (no nagging) and sex. On the other hand women expect myriad things from men. According to social studies women want it all and men are much more modest. Just shut the fuck up.

You don't even have to work. Your husband would say ok. If your husband would say that he doesn't want to work you'd leave him.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 04:06 PM
Insufferable the gender justice warrior :lmao:

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 04:08 PM

Who expects that? Maybe some American people with market mentality who watch life coaches on YouTube for advice.

Normal men and women care little for such things.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 04:10 PM
Insufferable the gender justice warrior :lmao:

Yeah, I know. I am turning into a woman.:angry:

Hektor12
03-18-2024, 04:11 PM
You only have to cook, clean, be loyal, not be fat and give vagina. As someone said we expect two things in general from women silence (no nagging) and sex.

They can simply exclude men from their lives and get rid of all these though. Thats also popular.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 04:13 PM
They can simply exclude men from their lives and get rid of all these though. Thats also popular.

And would still need to cook and clean and not being fat.

Hektor12
03-18-2024, 04:14 PM
And would still need to cook and clean and not being fat.

Doing that for yourself and doing that for somebody who thinks youre a walking vegena would be different feelings.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 04:18 PM
Doing that for yourself and doing that for somebody who thinks youre a walking vegena would be different feelings.

It wasn't meant Hektora to be taken seriously. Men are capable of loving more unconditionally then women are. As if women don't see men as walking wallets.

tropicalslavic
03-18-2024, 04:20 PM

Yep. I enjoy healthy living, but I'm only cooking and cleaning for myself and people who show me appreciation. I also don't have sex that I'm not enthusiastic and in the mood for. I was well prepared for a life of solitude because I am good at depending on myself, I am very content with my own company, but I did meet someone who compliments my life and acts as a true partner instead of being dead weight that I just have to take care of for nothing in return.

My mom and many other women who were married to men of that mentality are genuinely glad when they are widowed. She used to feel guilty about it but now she openly talks about how nice it is to not have to cook food she doesn't like, clean up after a nasty slob, endure adult temper tantrums, never be listened to, be told what to do with money she earned, etc. She says she will never live with a man ever again. I saw a whole thread on Facebook the other week of older widows talking about how much freedom and joy they feel living alone for the first time in their lives. There is a reason for this.

I don't know why lazy entitled people of either sex think they are such a big prize, that the opposite sex will just be crying and pissing themselves if we don't get to take care of an adult child like them.

Hektor12
03-18-2024, 04:21 PM
It wasn't meant Hektora to be taken seriously.

I know but when i see somebody selling fake chadness stars in my eyes (: By the way this online badboys often turn out to be the biggest simps IRL, when i see such people im always very curious.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 04:23 PM
I know but when i see somebody selling fake chadness starts in my eyes (: By the way this online badboys often turn out to be the biggest simps IRL, when i see such people im always very curious.

I see. That must be the reason why you don't hide your simping.

tropicalslavic
03-18-2024, 04:30 PM
I know but when i see somebody selling fake chadness stars in my eyes (: By the way this online badboys often turn out to be the biggest simps IRL, when i see such people im always very curious.

One of the guys I'm friends with who is always criticizing "simps", women with orbiters, and men who orbit is... a man who will orbit any "right-wing" attention whore on the internet. Also the kind of guy to find the most amount of excuses for poor female behavior, such as "she's only being cruel and mean because her ex-boyfriend treated her badly and she's been through so much", I damn well know he'd never say anything like that about a man though. I like him but he needs to sort this out because it's stupid.

I think you're right.

Kess
03-18-2024, 04:33 PM
According to social studies women want it all and men are much more modest. Just shut the fuck up.

It's a well-known truth; there's no need for research.

tropicalslavic
03-18-2024, 04:53 PM
To go back on topic:

I find it laughable that there were multiple instances of saying things like "tall men have a better set of genes". For what? Aesthetics, and only if you prefer the tall look? One might be able to argue for protection, but even then, there are plenty of tall men built like weak beanpoles with feminine shoulders, naturally low muscle mass, small hands, etc. and short men who are built like bears.

I don't care either way if a woman (or a man) has a physical preference that excludes some part of the population - but like, do we have to pretend it's all scientific and objective?

I do think for most women the height obsession is social contagion. More power to them, I guess, if they are willing to put that at the top of their list of non-negotiable characteristics. But we need not pretend they'd feel this way if it wasn't for them being a part of the Tinder generation lol.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I know. I am turning into a woman.:angry:

at least you admit it

Vessna
03-18-2024, 04:57 PM
As if men don't experience any pressure from the society. Men experience the hardest pressure from the society. On what planet are you living on. You only have to cook, clean, be loyal, not be fat and give vagina. As someone said we expect two things in general from women silence (no nagging) and sex. On the other hand women expect myriad things from men. According to social studies women want it all and men are much more modest. Just shut the fuck up.

You don't even have to work. Your husband would say ok. If your husband would say that he doesn't want to work you'd leave him.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/EjzJxwcqpO2ly/giphy.gif

Kess
03-18-2024, 05:00 PM

If you are really a jack of all trades, you shouldn't settle for less, but that's rarely the case. Most women search for partners who are better than themselves.

https://i.ibb.co/RvLfS3b/Eu-A0m-RSWg-AA9-Dp-D.jpg

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 05:01 PM
at least you admit it

Do you love it?

I don't see what female gender justice warriors want so badly other than suck as many dicks as possible without being seen as whore. That's I bet your biggest hidden pressure.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 05:01 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/EjzJxwcqpO2ly/giphy.gif

When you don't have anything smart to say. Not that you ever did...

Vessna
03-18-2024, 05:02 PM
When you don't have anything smart to say. Not that you ever did...

Does it make you feel superior? ;)

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 05:03 PM
Does it make you feel superior? ;)

Maybe if it was someone else.:D

Immanenz
03-18-2024, 05:03 PM

its more about the "right values"

btw biggest myth you need to be all the time in the gym to look good, just watch you calorie in take and do some strength exercies 1-2 a week and try to push yourself doing so.

Those people who have this youtube channels are just addicted to training and want to make money with that.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 05:05 PM
Do you love it?

I am not a fan of feminine energy in men

Kess
03-18-2024, 05:06 PM
its more about the "right values"

btw biggest myth you need to be all the time in the gym to look good, just watch you calorie in take and do some strength exercies 1-2 a week and try to push yourself doing so.

Only if you take steroids.

Immanenz
03-18-2024, 05:08 PM
Only if you take steroids.

To look like a pilates chick? lol

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 05:08 PM
If you are really a jack of all trades, you shouldn't settle for less, but that's rarely the case. Most women search for partners who are better than themselves.

https://i.ibb.co/RvLfS3b/Eu-A0m-RSWg-AA9-Dp-D.jpg

https://igotstandardsbro.com/results?minAge=20&maxAge=40&excludeMarried=false&race=1&minHeight=187.96&excludeObese=false&minIncome=100000

Going by female delusion calculator Vessna's husband earns more or less as her (over 100k), is 189 cm (she prefers tall men) and going by calculator he falls in 0.5 % of men. I mean it just happened. It's love, it just happened. You know love, that things women can't stop talking about. Women wouldn't know what is love even if it hit them in the head.

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 05:11 PM
I am not a fan of feminine energy in men

Good that you admit that bitching is woman's trait.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 05:12 PM
Good that you admit that bitching is woman's trait.

Are you finally admitting you’re a bitch? lol

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 05:13 PM
Are you finally admitting you’re a bitch? lol

Nope. I am just emulating women. You on the other hand admited that bitching is woman's trait.

tropicalslavic
03-18-2024, 05:14 PM
This calculator (as well as the equivalent one they made for men) is just stupid.

https://igotstandardsbro.com/results?minAge=24&maxAge=31&excludeMarried=true&race=1&minHeight=162.56&excludeObese=true&minIncome=45000

I am almost exclusively around other white people, my culture and religion and most social events I go to are 95%+ white. So what does it even matter to me that there are millions of black and brown and whatever men in the US?

I'm just not gonna be into a dude that is obese or shorter than me. I don't think an obese dude would be into my hiking and plant based lifestyle either, so like, who exactly is suffering from this incompatibility? No one. Men who are shorter than me are comically rare in the wild.

I'm not gonna be into a dude that is broke and lazy, because I'm not broke or lazy. The broke and lazies can be with each other.

I'm obviously not gonna be into a dude that is married. So someone is a cat lady because they won't be a homewrecker?

Most people are almost always around the same demographic as them in terms of race, income, lifestyle choices, age range, etc. so the chances are a lot higher than a calculator that assumes I spend time around impoverished married obese 60 year old black midgets assumes it is.

Sylvanas
03-18-2024, 05:15 PM
Some of you lost connection with reality

nittionia
03-18-2024, 05:18 PM
Long legs > long torso

Kess
03-18-2024, 05:19 PM
To look like a pilates chick? lol

I meant a shredded and muscular body.

Immanenz
03-18-2024, 05:27 PM
I meant a shredded and muscular body.

na men, you just dont know how to train. its actually very easy- except nowadays NOT EATING too much is the hardest part for sure.

Do one exercise per muscle group where you really feel and contract the muscle until failure and than you push weekly getting stronger and better and you ll get results very quickly.

Annie999
03-18-2024, 05:30 PM
I am a short girl 1.56m (5''4) and my husband is taller 1,81m (6''). I didn't specifically look for a taller man, but I reckon I like the idea of raising the height of my kids, especially if they're boys. Why? Because looks affect society and unfortunately men benefit from not being short. (it doesn't happen to women, I never had a single problem being short on the contrary Ive always liked it). With that said, I dated 2 guys before my husband and they were on the shorter side, so it was never a deal breaker.

There is an allure of being partnered with a taller man (or shorter girl, if you're a man) which is the sense of protection you get/give. It's something very primitive but it's definitely there.

Dandelion
03-18-2024, 05:33 PM
My previous GF was 160 cm and she told me she never meets tinier women than her. I did date a 155 cm woman before her, though.

Teuta
03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
I am a short girl 1.56m (5''4) and my husband is taller 1,81m (6''). I didn't specifically look for a taller man, but I reckon I like the idea of raising the height of my kids, especially if they're boys. Why? Because looks affect society and unfortunately men benefit from not being short. (it doesn't happen to women, I never had a single problem being short on the contrary Ive always liked it). With that said, I dated 2 guys before my husband and they were on the shorter side, so it was never a deal breaker.

There is an allure of being partnered with a taller man (or shorter girl, if you're a man) which is the sense of protection you get/give. It's something very primitive but it's definitely there.

156cm is 5.1

Vessna
03-18-2024, 05:49 PM
Long legs > long torso

I think it’s a Northern/Baltic trait
Both myself and my hubs have long legs and shorter torso

BrandenburgGaming
03-18-2024, 05:50 PM
im getting the idea that there are no tall girls on the apricity

nittionia
03-18-2024, 05:50 PM

Same :) at least the longer legs part

Östsvensk
03-18-2024, 06:00 PM

Nordid types have long legs while Cromagnids have longer torsos and arms.

RN97
03-18-2024, 06:07 PM
This calculator (as well as the equivalent one they made for men) is just stupid.

https://igotstandardsbro.com/results?minAge=24&maxAge=31&excludeMarried=true&race=1&minHeight=162.56&excludeObese=true&minIncome=45000

I am almost exclusively around other white people, my culture and religion and most social events I go to are 95%+ white. So what does it even matter to me that there are millions of black and brown and whatever men in the US?

I'm just not gonna be into a dude that is obese or shorter than me. I don't think an obese dude would be into my hiking and plant based lifestyle either, so like, who exactly is suffering from this incompatibility? No one. Men who are shorter than me are comically rare in the wild.

I'm not gonna be into a dude that is broke and lazy, because I'm not broke or lazy. The broke and lazies can be with each other.

I'm obviously not gonna be into a dude that is married. So someone is a cat lady because they won't be a homewrecker?

Most people are almost always around the same demographic as them in terms of race, income, lifestyle choices, age range, etc. so the chances are a lot higher than a calculator that assumes I spend time around impoverished married obese 60 year old black midgets assumes it is.

I think that the calculator is misleading on purpose. If I did that with women I would also probably get something delusional, but my dating pool should be considered single women who are 20-30. If it takes into account all women, US, and not Norwegian, demographics then I would also be quite "delusional".

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 06:08 PM

I also have long legs and long dick. I think this is Balkan trait.

Teuta
03-18-2024, 06:09 PM
I prefer swimmers bodies, long torso.

Immanenz
03-18-2024, 06:13 PM

No, its fosho not a Northern trait.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:15 PM
Short torso and longer legs is a southern trait ("Somali like") and it originates from EEF.

Northern trait would be shorter limbs and longer torso.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:24 PM
I solved female delusion test.

Delusion score
2/5
Down to earth

Insuperable
03-18-2024, 06:27 PM
I solved female delusion test.

Delusion score
2/5
Down to earth

What did you put for income? Calc is based on the US numbers.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:31 PM
What did you put for income? Calc is based on the US numbers.

10 000. It's enough for Croatia.

kingmob
03-18-2024, 06:42 PM
Short torso and longer legs is a southern trait ("Somali like") and it originates from EEF.

Northern trait would be shorter limbs and longer torso.

Oh noes!

Not that!

:lmao

Östsvensk
03-18-2024, 06:44 PM
I also have long legs and long dick. I think this is Balkan trait.

Dinarids and Nordids are the most long-limbed Europid types.

To illustrate, Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne were similar in height, and you can clearly see that Stewart (a pure Nordid) had longer legs:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230129094147if_/https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PDYD7xjxcpE/YLe0w0fmiyI/AAAAAAAAEck/KF8MVZcduN4BfG7YtkMo3YfygurtYgRTQCPcBGAYYCw/s635/John-Wayne-James-Stewart%2BThe-Man-Who-Shot-Liberty-Valance.jpg

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:48 PM

To illustrate, Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne were similar in height, and you can clearly see that Stewart (a pure Nordid) had longer legs:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230129094147if_/https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PDYD7xjxcpE/YLe0w0fmiyI/AAAAAAAAEck/KF8MVZcduN4BfG7YtkMo3YfygurtYgRTQCPcBGAYYCw/s635/John-Wayne-James-Stewart%2BThe-Man-Who-Shot-Liberty-Valance.jpg

Correct. And without Anatolian farmer migration to the north, Nordid type which is in proportions southern would not exist.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:48 PM
Oh noes!

Not that!

:lmao

These damn ugly EEFs! :P

Kess
03-18-2024, 06:52 PM

He just pulled his pants up to his stomach.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:53 PM
He just pulled his pants up to his stomach.

Nordid types are long legged while CM types and Baltids are not.

Varda
03-18-2024, 06:53 PM
Same as Škutor, i have long legs and dick above average (17).

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:55 PM
I wonder which traits are long arms? Of apes? xD

I have abnormaly long arms that go almost to my knees (my mother too). I have bit longer legs than average too but not nearly as abnormaly long as my arms (legs look normal compared to body). It' not a dinaric trait since dinarids have long legs and shorter arms.

Due to my long arms and wingspan I excell at basketball considering I never trained it.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:58 PM
Same as Škutor, i have long legs and dick above average (17).

It's normal for dinarids, they are blessed in both departments

nittionia
03-18-2024, 06:58 PM

I also have long arms that I can twist all the way around :s

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 06:59 PM
I also have long arms that I can twist all the way around :s

Nice. I can too xD

nittionia
03-18-2024, 07:00 PM
Nice. I can too xD

I think it is more of a medical condition than phenotype thing :D

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 07:01 PM
I think it is more of a medical condition than phenotype thing :D

Marfan syndrome, isn't it?

Kess
03-18-2024, 07:02 PM
Nordid types are long legged while CM types and Baltids are not.

Both are usually mesomorphs.

Scandal
03-18-2024, 07:03 PM

I have abnormaly long arms that go almost to my knees (my mother too). I have bit longer legs than average too but not nearly as abnormaly long as my arms (legs look normal compared to body). It' not a dinaric trait since dinarids have long legs and shorter arms.

Due to my long arms and wingspan I excell at basketball considering I never trained it.
What's your ape index? (Wingspan to height ratio)
Wingspan is measured from your left middle finger to your right middle finger
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yFfkOM8RgAU/maxresdefault.jpg

nittionia
03-18-2024, 07:03 PM
Marfan syndrome, isn't it?

Marfan and Ehlers Danlos syndromes are the ones I'm aware of, but I've never been diagnosed with them. I think it's just arm hypermobility for us (double-jointed)

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 07:04 PM
Both are usually mesomorphs.

Nordids are ectomorph...

Kess
03-18-2024, 07:05 PM
My legs slightly longer than my torso or vice versa. I never measured it. People always said I have long arms.

Feiichy
03-18-2024, 07:07 PM
Rajon Rondo is 1.85 m tall and with 2.06 m arms length (wingspan)

https://www.draftexpress.com/gallery/General/1243820003.jpg

It helped him immensely in NBA career and due to that he was great defender and ball stealer despite being among smaller guards in the league

Kess
03-18-2024, 07:08 PM
Nordids are ectomorph...

They can be both.

Description:

Nordid proper, resembles the Iron Age remains of the Austrian village of Hallstatt. Most common among Swedes and South Norwegians. Frequent in England, Northern Germany, Netherlands, Northern France, Iceland, Northern Poland, along Daugava, Vistula, and Po rivers, sometimes Austria, Switzerland, Northern Italy. Germanic tribes (Goths, Vandals) brought traces to Spain, Greece, North Africa, and Russia.
Physical Traits:

Pinkish pale skin. Straight to wavy, golden blonde, sometimes red or light brown hair. (Grey-)blue eyes. Tall, ectomorph or mildly mesomorph with wide shoulders and narrow hips (even in women), meso- sometimes brachyskelic. Mesocephalic, dolichocephalic at times, mildly chamaecranic with a curved occiput. Hyperleptorrhine, straight or mildly convex, high-bridged nose. Face high and narrow with marked features, mildly sloping forehead, thin lips, sturdy chin.

Description:

Ancient East Nordid variety, the eastern counterpart of the Aisto Nordids. Together with early Mediterranids it was widespread in prehistoric Proto-Indo-European populations of the Eurasian steppes (Fatyanovo). Diluted today. Still found sporadically in Russians, Balts, Rhodopians, Kurds, Gilani, Alawis, Samaritans, Druze, some Persians, Kalash, Pamiri, and sometimes even in Uyghurs.
Physical Traits:

Pale to fair skin, straight or wavy, usually blonde, sometimes reddish hair with blue, green, or grey eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, ectomorph to mesomorph. Dolichocephalic, mildly hypsicranic. Face long, nose prominent, long and hyperleptorrhine, sometimes convex. Rather rugged features, a deep mandible and a marked chin.

Description:

East Nordid subvariety, common in coastal regions of Baltic countries. One of the last strongholds of East Nordids that are only a minority type in most of their distribution today. Played a role in the formation of Tavastid and Trønder. Purest in Western Finns and West Estonians, also Latvians, Lithuanians, Russians, Poles, Belarusians, and in Sweden, where it has a Hälsingland subvariety.
Physical Traits:

Pale skin, straight, usually blonde hair with blue or grey eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, rarely brachyskelic, mesomorph. Mesocephalic, mildly hypsicranic with a higher and larger skull than Hallstatt Nordid. The face and head appear a little wider, noses tend to be long, high, prominent, straight, and hyperleptorrhine, forehead high, chin sturdy. Overall marked features.

Östsvensk
03-18-2024, 07:16 PM

Humans have longer legs and shorter arms than apes.

At birth, the arms of human infants are about the same length as the trunk; in the second year, arm length is almost 115 per cent of trunk length; in the sixth year, about 123 per cent and, in adult life, almost 153 per cent. Males have relatively longer arms than females. The anthropoid apes show a much greater postnatal growth of the arms than man. Relative to trunk length, man has the shortest upper arm and forearm of any primate. Girls have relatively longer upper arms and shorter forearms than boys. In both sexes, the forearm is relatively longer in childhood than at maturity — again a reminder of anthropoid ancestry. In adult years, the forearm is about 78 per cent of the upper arm length in adult South Germans, but only 76 per cent in their wives.

Relative to his trunk length, man’s legs are longest of all the primates, among which the gibbon and the spider monkey rank next. This specifically human length of the legs is attained relatively late. During foetal life, the legs are from two to seven months behind the arms in growth; at birth, the extremities are about equal — about 40 per cent of stature and 96 per cent of trunk length — after which the upper extremities increase until, in adult life, they are about 153 per cent of trunk length, whereas the legs attain about 190 per cent (e.g., in the Swiss [Schwerz]). This great postnatal growth of man’s lower extremities is connected with his upright biped gait.
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.283953/page/n284

Petalpusher
03-18-2024, 09:08 PM

She can be unemployed, with no degrees and even no cooking skills.

https://youtu.be/eGWmloKJooo?si=OuFE4lAQSIC6mJPS

Very simple. We have absolutely no standards! Its embarassing how much we have none to be honest.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 09:14 PM
Marfan and Ehlers Danlos syndromes are the ones I'm aware of, but I've never been diagnosed with them. I think it's just arm hypermobility for us (double-jointed)

I have long arms as well and also double jointed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dušan
03-18-2024, 09:24 PM
My previous GF was 160 cm and she told me she never meets tinier women than her. I did date a 155 cm woman before her, though.

Lot of short girls, even in Balkans.
All my girlfriends were around 160-163 cm.

Dick
03-18-2024, 09:33 PM
All I know is that Baltic boobs are for reals

Incal
03-18-2024, 09:37 PM
Maybe it is not in peru

Come to me as an excuse to not to tell him he's ugly. A white lie.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 09:47 PM

Very simple. We have absolutely no standards! Its embarassing how much we have none to be honest.

Are you sure we live in the same universe?
Men are such hypocrites. “Men have no standards” but then proceed bashing women for their appearance in rate me threads. I don’t think I’ve even been criticized for my looks as much as I am on TA lol
My point is that looks are important for men. They should stop pretending otherwise.

Sylvanas
03-18-2024, 09:53 PM
... I don’t think I’ve even been criticized for my looks as much as I am on TA lol ...

You are criticized because of your attitude, it is not about how you look.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 09:53 PM
You are criticised because of your attitude, it is not about how you look.

I don’t even know who you are and why you care

Sylvanas
03-18-2024, 09:56 PM
I don’t even know who you are and why you care

That is exactly what I'm talking about in previous post

Immanenz
03-18-2024, 09:58 PM

her body and face are 9 and she styles and carries herself in a certain way. if a guy fullfills the same criteria he is already attractive to most women.
a lot of men are also too insecure or too falsly pragmatic (meh, i stand no chance) to approach this type of women, while average looking women get approached by good looking guys very often

Vessna
03-18-2024, 10:07 PM
her body and face are 9 and she styles and carries herself in a certain way. if a guy fullfills the same criteria he is already attractive to most women.
a lot of men are also too insecure or too falsly pragmatic (meh, i stand no chance) to approach this type of women

I agree with this. Men don’t just want any woman. They want a good looking woman. That’s why we spend a lot of time and money to look attractive. Cosmetic industry makes insane profits because of it. I don’t think women in general are as critical or selective when it comes to male appearance. And if a guy is extremely good looking (like a 9) he won’t have a problem getting women even if he’s a worthless bum.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 10:14 PM
That is exactly what I'm talking about in previous post

I never talked to you before you threw a tantrum in the afghan thread and called me stupid for saying that the guy looked chechen. Not sure what offended you but clearly I wasn’t the one being rude.

Petalpusher
03-18-2024, 10:14 PM
Men are such hypocrites. “Men have no standards” but then proceed bashing women for their appearance in rate me threads. I don’t think I’ve even been criticized for my looks as much as I am on TA lol
My point is that looks are important for men. They should stop pretending otherwise.

I think my point was the same.

Will try a bigger bait next time.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 10:15 PM
I think my point was the same.

Will try a bigger bait next time.

glad we are on the same page

Sylvanas
03-18-2024, 10:19 PM
I never talked to you before you threw a tantrum in the afghan thread and called me stupid for saying that the guy looked chechen. Not sure what offended you but clearly I wasn’t the one being rude.

I called your statement stupid, because it was, not you. Read again.

Vessna
03-18-2024, 10:24 PM
I called your statement stupid, because it was, not you. Read again.

It was my opinion on the matter. If you didn’t like it, you could’ve pointed out exactly why you thought I was wrong instead of resorting to a childish “stupid”. It was rude and uncalled for. Anyway, I don’t want to derail the thread.

Petalpusher
03-18-2024, 10:24 PM
a lot of men are also too insecure or too falsly pragmatic (meh, i stand no chance) to approach this type of women, while average looking women get approached by good looking guys very often

10 Body + 8 face. 9/10

I agree and i would say the 9's are way more chill when it comes to that, also they tend to be better at rejecting guys "softly" and with a smile, when many 6-7 who have got hit on less often in their life, act like they are about to call their lawyers.

Dušan
03-18-2024, 10:31 PM
It's normal for dinarids, they are blessed in both departments

I got only length bless, not height. :redface_002:

~Elizabeth~
03-18-2024, 11:11 PM
I agree with this. Men don’t just want any woman. They want a good looking woman. That’s why we spend a lot of time and money to look attractive. Cosmetic industry makes insane profits because of it. I don’t think women in general are as critical or selective when it comes to male appearance. And if a guy is extremely good looking (like a 9) he won’t have a problem getting women even if he’s a worthless bum.

My father is a short (5'6") deadbeat worthless bum but my stepmother is beautiful and as tall as an Amazon (I don't know her exact height but she is has to be at least 6'0") and she always supported him. She carries on as if he is a gem. It is so weird. They've been together over 50 years now. I suspect he may secretly be a drug dealer.

~Elizabeth~
03-18-2024, 11:18 PM
I'm short and have dated men of various heights.

Oghuz
03-18-2024, 11:37 PM
He’s 189cm and I am 168cm. I can safely wear 10 cm heels :)

That's 21 cm difference so your husband is safe no matter what you wear. Our gap is 9 cm so I am not, my wife on 10 cm heels has a cm over barefoot me.

Flashball
03-19-2024, 02:15 AM
A woman's right height is when the top of her head is close to the penis.

More seriously, individually and (in part) collectively speaking (in part, because we can still predict for example the eye color of a Japanese child, because 99% of the Japanese have dark brown to blackish eyes, so some prediction models still work, but it's more unstable when there are more variations in "light" and "dark" genetic variations for eye color within a people) the "genetic lottery" (among euro) data does not really allow us to say whether a 1m85 man will have shorter children if his wife is 1m57.

Yes, your height potential is mainly genetic, but the 1m57 woman is the result of a DNA recombination of several DNAs, therefore not simply parents. She inherited several segments of DNA.
Her parents are the result of a recombination of DNA from several ancestors (near and distant), and so on.

This does not mean that we cannot make a prediction model, but the more we advance in our knowledge of genetics and the more certain classic prediction models are revised.

I'm not very tall (I measure around the assumed average height for French people, which is about 177.8/178 cm in my case, in the morning at least, and slightly less in the evening, measured with a stadiometer). However, if a woman shorter than the national average desires a man taller than 1.75m or 1.80m, it doesn't evoke much in me as I only take it as data (an observation), and not really emotionally (and also I don't argue with these women).

Now, one can interpret this data and wonder why (assuming that many short women have a preference for tall to very tall men, which I'm not certain about to be honest): there could also be a form of fetishism among some short (short = in the very low range of average height or even outside) women who have a strong sexual attraction to tall men (+1.83m) to very tall men (+1.85m).
There could also be a desire to have taller children, thinking "my genetics are messed up, I need to improve my offspring!" or something of that sort.
Or maybe it's just that women in general prefer tall to very tall men (not in the sense of "taller than her" by 5 to 10cm, but significantly taller, like 20 to 30cm taller).

I don't know.

Anglo-Celtic
03-19-2024, 03:52 AM

I'm almost a foot taller than my wife, and I like the height discrepancy, for the most part. It *does* feel awkward when I'm around a group of her short friends, though, because King Kong and Fay Wray come to mind.

Dick
03-19-2024, 04:48 AM

It's such a dumb argument, wearing heels I mean.

I don't see anything wrong with a woman wanting to date taller men even if it is because of stripper heels. My 14 year old daughter is 175 cm and she would not date someone her height or shorter than her and I wouldn't let her anyway. That's normal.

Both of you will understand my point when (or if) you ever have a daughter.

Until then, carry on with your gender warz.

Petalpusher
03-19-2024, 06:28 AM
I don't see anything wrong with a woman wanting to date taller men even if it is because of stripper heels. My 14 year old daughter is 175 cm and she would not date someone her height or shorter than her and I wouldn't let her anyway. That's normal.

Both of you will understand my point when (or if) you ever have a daughter.

Until then, carry on with your gender warz.

Hey bud, long time no see.

So do you have a specific number in mind for your daughter, more than 190 or 195cm maybe? That's not gonna be a lot of people in Canada.

I do have a daughter as well. I have more time than you at her age however i would have a few other concerns before height despite the fact she is 185cm at 6. Is there anything else you would like for her besides that? They will probably both do whatever they want anyway and who knows which new stupid things the global culture will have filled our kid's mind with until then?

rajputprincess
03-19-2024, 06:58 AM

I personally believe that most women dress to impress others women's or for themselves

Many say it on social media. Like I am wearing short skirt not because of dudes but because I like it for example. And don't want guys to approach me

Immanenz
03-19-2024, 10:32 AM
I personally believe that most women dress to impress others women's or for themselves

Many say it on social media. Like I am wearing short skirt not because of dudes but because I like it for example. And don't want guys to approach me

I think people who dress well simply have a. sensoric taste for it and b. want to impress others (no matter who) and virtually all cases are a+b, sometimes b. is developed because of a. or a. realize what power it has so it becomes also b.

Is it usually effective attractive women dressing in some way? oh yes it is!

So either way, it works for them.

10 Body + 8 face. 9/10

I agree and i would say the 9's are way more chill when it comes to that, also they tend to be better at rejecting guys "softly" and with a smile, when many 6-7 who have got hit on less often in their life, act like they are about to call their lawyers.

Its because for 8+ women their image is important, while for mids its not, in fact they often get fucked/used by 8+ guys so they have unrealistic expectations about what they really attract.

Kess
03-19-2024, 01:39 PM

But they are extremely selective when it comes to the guy's financial situation.

rajputprincess
03-19-2024, 02:01 PM
But they are extremely selective when it comes to the guy's financial situation.

Do they?
Explain this video

https://youtu.be/ErfFJblWzrk?si=VhvndWRG-_aCX6j7

This guy had more success when he looked like a thug vs office worker lol

tropicalslavic
03-19-2024, 04:26 PM

Somewhat.

I've met some nasty overly materialistic women. My cousin is about to marry some ugly Brazilian alcoholic just because he made six figures and could support her weird lifestyle of going to Disneyworld every year and changing her wardrobe once a year and eating out multiple times a week and other silly shit that just wastes a metric ton of money for no reason. These women do exist. In some cultures more than others, I will say Eastern European women are exceptionally materialistic sometimes, as well as some other nationalities.

However, most ordinary women I've met who are not malicious weirdos just want the man to be stably employed, able to afford being married and having kids, and have a good work ethic. That's all I ever wanted and we were quite poor in the beginning of our marriage, but I knew he was reliable and we would be upwardly mobile in time, I knew that I was not going to end up homeless and starving if I trusted him to father my children. And this is a completely reasonable thing for any woman to expect from a man, as long as she is not a lazy bum herself. Lazy bums should marry other lazy bums and leave us financially literate people the fuck alone lol.

Feiichy
03-19-2024, 04:30 PM

I am slightly above average in wealth for my country, and I never dated a wealthy man in my life. Most were even below average in income.

tropicalslavic
03-19-2024, 04:35 PM
Do they?
Explain this video

https://youtu.be/ErfFJblWzrk?si=VhvndWRG-_aCX6j7

This guy had more success when he looked like a thug vs office worker lol

Not watching the video but it depends on the woman too. 4 billion human beings are simply not a monolith or hivemind. Shaniqua the hoodrat probably doesn't care about a man's income because she already is the single mom to four kids from four different dads - in her culture men are not providers or protectors, so why have that as a standard for the Penis of the Week. Some Eastern European village woman is going to be more interested in a man's ability to provide and protect since it's expected that she will do one thing and her husband will do another thing in her culture. And then it's also down to the individual woman's mentality and goals.

tropicalslavic
03-19-2024, 04:42 PM
I am slightly above average in wealth for my country, and I never dated a wealthy man in my life. Most were even below average in income.

I have rejected men for being too "upper class". I know it may sound odd to people, especially the red pill bros on here, but I don't think I would have a happy marriage with someone whose entire family were always wealthy. We would have nothing in common since my family was quite poor my entire life and I'm mentally a part of "poor culture" despite my husband and I being firmly middle class now. I know where I came from. I also think too much money damages a person's character, I can't really think of any ultra wealthy people I know who are also good people.

And a man who works hard, has always worked, is reliable, etc. yet is lower class (but stable!) will always be worth more than a man who is rich because mommy and daddy gave him a bunch of money, ensured he has some bullshit job looking at Excel spreadsheets all day, yet he knows nothing about struggling or what is a good work ethic.

Insuperable
03-19-2024, 04:58 PM

And men are not hiding the fact that looks are important to men. And despite that, women rate male attractiveness much more harshly. Luckily for men, men are able to compensate that.

Fares112358
03-19-2024, 05:01 PM
I'd prefer good genetics rather height. Which makes sense for why I am not that tall.

Insuperable
03-19-2024, 05:01 PM

Women spend a lot of time and money on cosmetics, implants etc because they are retarded. Men don't like that. You just have to decide do you do it for men or as it has been said on this thread for other women.

Kess
03-19-2024, 05:24 PM

Exceptions break the rules not make them.

But I have heard that European women are a bit less hypergamic than others.

A poor guy has no chance in Turkey and to some extent in the US.

~Elizabeth~
03-19-2024, 05:38 PM
I've dated a multi millionaire. Nothing wrong with that. :)

He was also very tall, handsome, self-made, an Aries like me, and a Marine.

tropicalslavic
03-19-2024, 05:42 PM
I've dated a multi millionaire. Nothing wrong with that. :)

There's nothing inherently wrong with it, no. I'm sure some of them are good people too.

I just think people like that are on a different planet than us ordinary folks.

I remember getting to know this one upper class Swedish guy, many years ago... more than half of my life ago at this point actually, sheesh... anyway he told me all about the place he grew up, where he lives, how they have maids, how his mom's a doctor... and asked me to describe my life too. So I did. At the time, like I've said, we were very poor and I was just honest about it. He was disgusted and told me I don't know how to flirt. And it made me wonder, does he think bragging about having a big house and maids and coming from money is flirting??? What on earth? 15 years later I think it's quite funny. At the time, my mom was a maid, and she was the same ethnicity/economic class as their maids... and I think that was one of the things that made us immediately feel awkward about each other, like "no, you go back to your planet now, this is clearly not meant to be". Lol

Abaddon
03-29-2024, 03:06 AM
Its a form of compensating their insecurity with their own height, however, at the same time, they're also shortening their offspring.

The argument that says short women are marrying tall men to have tall offspring does not work exactly because they bring down the expected height of their offspring.

If a man wants tall children, he must marry a tall woman... and that's the ideal.

retfala
03-29-2024, 08:28 AM
Not always

Most non-human species rely on external traits, such as the size, shape, symmetry and colour of adornments to attract mates.

For leadership among majority of mammals- height, size or you were born into it.

protos
03-29-2024, 08:33 AM
Most non-human species rely on external traits, such as the size, shape, symmetry and colour of adornments to attract mates.

For leadership among majority of mammals- height, size or you were born into it.

Inside a single type of species that is not always the case. For example, the lion that ruled in Africa the most, called Scarface, was definitively not the largest lion specimen ever found, and he has beaten larger opponents several times.

retfala
03-29-2024, 08:34 AM
To go back on topic:

I find it laughable that there were multiple instances of saying things like "tall men have a better set of genes". For what? Aesthetics, and only if you prefer the tall look? One might be able to argue for protection, but even then, there are plenty of tall men built like weak beanpoles with feminine shoulders, naturally low muscle mass, small hands, etc. and short men who are built like bears.

I don't care either way if a woman (or a man) has a physical preference that excludes some part of the population - but like, do we have to pretend it's all scientific and objective?

I do think for most women the height obsession is social contagion. More power to them, I guess, if they are willing to put that at the top of their list of non-negotiable characteristics. But we need not pretend they'd feel this way if it wasn't for them being a part of the Tinder generation lol.
I haven't seen this earlier.

Body size in men indicates dominance and resource holding potential-traits that have been sexually selected among men, but not among women, as supported by science - which is why many females may feel stronger sexual attraction for height, just as they feel attracted to facial symmetry, broad shoulders, etc.,- all factors that also point to a man's health, healthy hormones and even to healthy sperm.

Taller men may have healthier circulatory system and statistically lower rates of diabetes and heart disease having naturally stronger hearts and bigger lungs, they also earn more on average around the globe.
(Shorter men may live longer).

Height is of course not the only trait, that would be absurd. A shorter man may have many other qualities (and taller not so much), and many women don't mind-but there is nothing strange or unusual that a short girl is more attracted to a much taller guy -which is the topic of this thread- when it is explainable from evolutionary and biological standpoint which suggests that our perception and preferences serve an adaptive function, helping us choose partners who will best help us survive and reproduce.

Already a few studies have shown that the average woman is attracted to men around/2cm taller than the average of their own ethnic group, and the average man to women around/2cm shorter than the average of their own ethnic group, but there are people that simply don't care or have unconventional taste, they will always exist, and that's good for everyone.

Average tall guy prefers short girl for short term relationships only, and would rather settle with the taller one, etc., etc.

Such statements that men don't have standards and preferences is yet another BS constantly spreaded here, these standards are just less robust.

People are biologically attracted to averageness and familiarity, based on their own ethnic group and the environment surrounding them, as far as appearance and personality traits are concerned- very often even based on their own selves (tons of couples that look like siblings). This will never change, never have, never will, just as the water is wet.

All these gender wars are for peculiar characters with too much free time, who are ready to talk about nothing, proving nothing until eternity. The only thing you can learn from them is the easiest way to waist that precious time in life you have left. lol

retfala
03-29-2024, 08:35 AM
Inside a single type of species that is not always the case. For example, the lion that ruled in Africa the most, called Scarface, was definitively not the largest lion specimen ever found.

As I said, they are sometimes born into it.

protos
03-29-2024, 08:53 AM
As I said, they are sometimes born into it.

Well that means that your initial statement to which I replied in the first place, that goes something like this: "size has always been the key factor" is no longer valid.

retfala
03-29-2024, 10:22 AM
Well that means that your initial statement to which I replied in the first place, that goes something like this: "size has always been the key factor" is no longer valid.

My original remark was that "height has always been a sign of dominance among species", which it is, and many try to mimic it in order to scare their opponents.

I never said anywhere it's the main trait of a leader, or any "key factor", though in the majority of cases it is, along with the strength, but animals also have a hierarchy.
Anyways, this is too off topic.

tropicalslavic
03-29-2024, 10:45 AM
I can't be the only woman who got tired of the 6 foot tall social contagion when men started using it as the primary reason they think you should be interested in them. "I'm 6'2 and have green eyes... ;)" was one of the first time I went "oh my God what an entitled little shit". Like he demanded I find him attractive because he believed I had some factory setting like all women do for height, and he assumed being tall was the same as offering something meaningful in a relationship.

But unfortunately there are many low IQ women this would work on.

Rogan
03-29-2024, 11:01 AM
I haven't seen this earlier.

Body size in men indicates dominance and resource holding potential-traits that have been sexually selected among men, but not among women, as supported by science - which is why many females may feel stronger sexual attraction for height, just as they feel attracted to facial symmetry, broad shoulders, etc.,- all factors that also point to a man's health, healthy hormones and even to healthy sperm.

Taller men may have healthier circulatory system and statistically lower rates of diabetes and heart disease having naturally stronger hearts and bigger lungs, they also earn more on average around the globe.
(Shorter men may live longer).

Height is of course not the only trait, that would be absurd. A shorter man may have many other qualities (and taller not so much), and many women don't mind-but there is nothing strange or unusual that a short girl is more attracted to a much taller guy -which is the topic of this thread- when it is explainable from evolutionary and biological standpoint which suggests that our perception and preferences serve an adaptive function, helping us choose partners who will best help us survive and reproduce.

Already a few studies have shown that the average woman is attracted to men around/2cm taller than the average of their own ethnic group, and the average man to women around/2cm shorter than the average of their own ethnic group, but there are people that simply don't care or have unconventional taste, they will always exist, and that's good for everyone.

Average tall guy prefers short girl for short term relationships only, and would rather settle with the taller one, etc., etc.

Such statements that men don't have standards and preferences is yet another BS constantly spreaded here, these standards are just less robust.

People are biologically attracted to averageness and familiarity, based on their own ethnic group and the environment surrounding them, as far as appearance and personality traits are concerned- very often even based on their own selves (tons of couples that look like siblings). This will never change, never have, never will, just as the water is wet.

All these gender wars are for peculiar characters with too much free time, who are ready to talk about nothing, proving nothing until eternity. The only thing you can learn from them is the easiest way to waist that precious time in life you have left. lol

Very good post. I have always dated girls around our average, and never really felt any attraction for someone significantly shorter than me. We all have our tastes.
In fact, tons of people do have a particular type they are into.

retfala
03-29-2024, 12:00 PM
Very good post. I have always dated girls around our average, and never really felt any attraction for someone significantly shorter than me. We all have our tastes.
In fact, tons of people do have a particular type they are into.

Pretty much the same, I always dated around our average or taller, but never shorter. Although there are guys who prefer significantly shorter women than them (the male equivalent of op's friend) because they feel masculine and protective around them, they seem to be exception. I feel odd.

AlbonicScholar
03-29-2024, 11:54 PM
Women want tall men, regardless of how tall they are themselves, sexual attraction doesn't not work that way for example you don't have to be blonde to find blonde people attractive. I would say there is a cut of point however, I am 6'5 and I have often been told I am to tall according to some smaller women.

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 12:11 AM
Societal norms and or personal preferences. Also, people in general desire things they don't have or naturally possess, its what makes that something or someone so valuable.

A short woman might desire a taller man.
A brunette might want to be blonde.
A woman with small breasts might desire to have a bigger bust.

You get the point.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 01:04 AM
No problem, as long she doesnt make kids, otherwise, her kids will pay a great price for the rest of their lives.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 10:33 AM
No problem, as long she doesnt make kids, otherwise, her kids will pay a great price for the rest of their lives.

I never understood why people talk like this. There's nothing really wrong with being short. My husband and I are statistically likely to outlive tall people. Lol

Katarzyna
03-30-2024, 10:36 AM
I ended up dating a short guy and he got a real Napoleon complex about his height which sucks sometimes xD

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-30-2024, 10:41 AM
I ended up dating a short guy and he got a real Napoleon complex about his height which sucks sometimes xD

what is his height ?

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 10:43 AM

It happens. Honestly a lot of it is because pretty much from their teen years they are constantly made fun of for being short. I will say it's very annoying when men have a complex about this as if you were the one who personally hurt them about their height.

Katarzyna
03-30-2024, 10:43 AM
what is his height ?
174 cm
I never believed that I would go for such a shorty

Florstadt
03-30-2024, 10:45 AM
Societal norms and or personal preferences. Also, people in general desire things they don't have or naturally possess, its what makes that something or someone so valuable.

A brunette might want to be blonde.
A woman with small breasts might desire to have a bigger bust.

You get the point.

While it's commonly perceived that a short woman might desire a taller man, this can pose challenges to their physical connection. Tasks as simple as daily chores or as intimate as kissing and lovemaking may feel somewhat awkward.

A 10 cm height difference can strike a balance, offering the woman a sense of physical confidence while still maintaining practical comfort in daily and intimate interactions. This moderate difference allows for a noticeable distinction without imposing significant challenges in physical connection.

Nevertheless, men can still provide a sense of physical assurance and confidence to their partners, even if they're of similar height.

Grace O'Malley
03-30-2024, 11:00 AM
Pretty much the same, I always dated around our average or taller, but never shorter. Although there are guys who prefer significantly shorter women than them (the male equivalent of op's friend) because they feel masculine and protective around them, they seem to be exception. I feel odd.

Height is a bit unpredictable. Children a lot of the time end up taller than both their parents. Lots of short women can have very tall children.

This man is 6ft 4in and his father is 5ft 9in and mother 5ft 3in.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-39ab3a7f6846ef73c7868c5aba1d9588-lq

Height is affected by multiple genes some children can be taller than both parents. A short woman for instance could have a tall father etc so it will depend on what's in your family tree.

In a sense, you could say that the Y chromosome is itself one of those height genes. If a mother and father are the same height, their daughters will be roughly the same height, but their sons will be taller. This is because in order for the mother to be the same height as her husband, she must have more of the other ‘tall genes’ than him, and these get passed onto her sons. And often women marry someone slightly taller, which makes her sons taller still.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-human-body/is-it-true-that-a-son-will-always-grow-to-be-taller-than-his-mother

So a short woman will be less influential than a short man in height.

Scientists claim the height of the man is more influential in what height a child is.

For them to be shorter, a woman will need to marry someone shorter than her. Researchers from the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital claim that the taller the dad is, the longer and heavier their baby will be.

https://brightside.me/articles/most-children-get-their-height-from-their-father-and-weight-from-their-mother-according-to-a-study-802477/#:~:text=Study%20%2F%20Bright%20Side-,Most%20Children%20Get%20Their%20Height%20From%20T heir%20Father%20and%20Weight,Mother%2C%20According %20to%20a%20Study&text=Scientists%20claim%20that%20a%20diet,their%20 genes%20and%20grow%20taller.

So there's most probably something hardwired into women to want taller men. That seems logical enough from the above.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-30-2024, 11:25 AM
174 cm
I never believed that I would go for such a shorty

about 5ft 9 then, so not really that short tbh ;)

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 03:18 PM
Deleted

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 03:23 PM
While it's commonly perceived that a short woman might desire a taller man, this can pose challenges to their physical connection. Tasks as simple as daily chores or as intimate as kissing and lovemaking may feel somewhat awkward.

A 10 cm height difference can strike a balance, offering the woman a sense of physical confidence while still maintaining practical comfort in daily and intimate interactions. This moderate difference allows for a noticeable distinction without imposing significant challenges in physical connection.

Nevertheless, men can still provide a sense of physical assurance and confidence to their partners, even if they're of similar height.

Weird.. I didn't get notified of your reply to me.

But lol, that remind me of an amusing scene I once saw in a video game, where a tall character knelt down to kiss a dwarf. Funniest thing I ever saw!

Marmara
04-01-2024, 01:11 AM
Don't care too much on what women demand. If you're confident and attractive enough, they will change their preferences to suit you. I'm 5'9, met with plenty of those "6 feet or above" type of women, and they were still interested in getting to know me. The last woman i was seeing was 1-2 cm taller than me, and she approached me first.