PDA

View Full Version : Which TA Member Do You Prefer: Tooting Carmen or Mortimer

Kess
03-17-2024, 01:15 PM
I got bored and decided to jump into these bandwagon threads.

The top poster vs the second top poster.

Mortimer
03-17-2024, 01:17 PM
I prefer myself over Tooting sorry Tooting

Teutone
03-17-2024, 01:28 PM
I like them both, I think that many people that are themselves non functional members of society like to punch down to Mortimer to feel better than someone else once in a lifetime, a very bad thing.

But I cannot really have any interesting or sustainable discussion with Mortimer, he's mostly just funny and posts about stuff that doesn't interest me at all.

Tooting Carmen is quite a interesting character with interesting takes on issues.

I dont give any fuck about the anthropology, genetics or redpill, self help bullshit sections of TA, Tooting it one of the few members that still talks about geopolitics or political theory, that makes him valuable and worth visiting the forum, if it would become a complete anthroshit, genetic or people with mental issues talk about their mental issues website or fishing for compliments, it wouldn't be worth visiting.

Victor
03-17-2024, 01:29 PM
I like them both, I think that many people that are themselves non functional members of society like to punch down to Mortimer to feel better than someone else once in a lifetime, a very bad thing.

But I cannot really have any interesting or sustainable discussion with Mortimer, he's mostly just funny and posts about stuff that doesn't interest me at all.

Tooting Carmen is quite a interesting character with interesting takes on issues.

I dont give any fuck about the anthropology, genetics or redpill, self help bullshit sections of TA, Tooting it one of the few members that still talks about geopolitics or political theory, that makes him valuable and worth visiting the forum, if it would become a complete anthroshit, genetic or people with mental issues talk about their mental issues website or fishing for compliments, it wouldn't be worth visiting.

Well said about Mortimer, I have same attitude, was harsh to him few times, but it's personal, not this mainstream TA mocking.

Florstadt
03-17-2024, 01:33 PM
Tooting Mortimer.

Scarface F
03-17-2024, 02:32 PM
I prefer Mortimer.

TC is arrogant Brit with agenda. He is incredibly polite though which I find amusing and very interesting.

Mortimer is more human despite his flaws.

Benyzero
03-17-2024, 02:34 PM
tooting hobo is not gonna get my vote

lockdownboredom
03-17-2024, 02:34 PM
Whoever is the fattest out of the lot

Dušan
03-17-2024, 03:02 PM
Morti is boring, Tooting is arrogant.

tropicalslavic
03-17-2024, 03:08 PM
Both in equal measure. I have plenty of pleasant interactions with both, I think both of them contribute interesting content, and I think they are both kind people who usually have mature opinions.

I don't get an arrogant vibe from Toot at all.

Comealongwithme
03-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Tooting Carmen. Excellent contributions, what a great guy!

Vessna
03-17-2024, 03:36 PM
Mortimer

Blondie
03-17-2024, 03:42 PM
Tóting Kármen :)

Florstadt
03-17-2024, 03:43 PM
I prefer Mortimer.

TC is arrogant Brit with agenda. He is incredibly polite though which I find amusing and very interesting.

Mortimer is more human despite his flaws.

Indeed.