PDA

View Full Version : Dacic: EU wants Serbia to recognise Kosovo

European blood
12-15-2011, 09:38 PM
BELGRADE - BELGRADE - Serbian Interior Minister Ivica Dacic stated on Wednesday that “from the very start Europe has wanted Serbia to recognise Kosovo.”

“I just want to tell the truth, and the truth is that they want us to recognise Kosovo-Metohija. This is what they have wanted from the very start,” Dacic told journalists at the Special Anti-Terrorist Unit (SAJ) base where he attended the ceremony marking the unit's 33 anniversary.

He added that what is being requested from Serbia may not be an explicit demand for Kosovo's recognition but it boils down to that.

It would be honest to say what is really being expected from us, Dacic said, adding that if Serbia accepted Kosovo's participation in regional forums without the Resolution 1244 reference, that would constitute the recognition of independence.

“This is precisely why (Serbian President) Boris Tadic refused to accept that,” Dacic said, stressing that Serbia cannot meet such a demand.

Dacic is of the opinion that such solutions should be sought which would be acceptable for both sides and not just one.

Dacic underlined that Serbia wants to join the EU, but the integration process must entail the right of a country to defend its national interests.

http://www.tanjug.rs/news/27125/dacic--eu-wants-serbia-to-recognise-kosovo.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#

Heretik
12-19-2011, 12:54 AM
What EU wants and what Serbia will do are two different things. I can still see a tiny little bit of self esteem in them, unlike us Croatians who gave everything they've asked us. Peer pressure will not work in this case in my opinion.

Drawing-slim
12-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Serbians better recignise kosovo if the know whats good for them.

Guapo
12-19-2011, 01:10 AM

First learn how to spell on an english forum

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:31 AM

Kosovo's Economy would collapse without the human organ trade from the Albanians.

Drawing-slim
12-19-2011, 02:00 AM
Kosovo's Economy would collapse without the human organ trade from the Albanians.Sir, you're a fucking idiot.
Your organs are noo good to us, for the obvius reasons!:rolleyes: you eat too much pork and would be alergic to even touch em:D

Guapo, help your buddy out here: guapo is a funny serbian dumb ass.
Any mistakes on my spelling!?:D

Guapo
12-19-2011, 02:04 AM
Sir, you're a fucking idiot.
Your organs are noo good to us, for the obvius reasons!:rolleyes: you eat too much pork and would be alergic to even touch em:D

Guapo, help your buddy out here: guapo is a funny serbian dumb ass.
Any mistakes on my spelling!?:D

Keep making yourself look stoopid.

Drawing-slim
12-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Keep making yourself look stoopid.
Lol, i was hoping you would correct also: guapo is a funny dumb ass serbian. Or dumb ass funny serbian. Instead of.. :D

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Lol, i was hoping you would correct also: guapo is a funny dumb ass serbian. Or dumb ass funny serbian. Instead of.. :D

Don't deny that Albanians aren't heavily involved in the Organ trade. Your buddy Hashim Thaci has made a fortune doing this.

Drawing-slim
12-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Don't deny that Albanians aren't heavily involved in the Organ trade. Your buddy Hashim Thaci has made a fortune doing this.Seriously dude, get a fucking grip on reality, wake the fuck up! Don't make come over there and change your stupid RTtv chanel or some serbian creazy news for you!
Try to watch something else just for a week, you'll thank me.
(You're welcome, in advance)

Volkodav
12-19-2011, 07:32 AM
let me quote other muslim albanian

Yes, we're under sharia and aren't allowed to have cool parties.
Now GTFO

So this is the Serbian forum, now GET THE FUCK OUT.

Post Scriptum. FUCK aLLAH, FUCK SHiTslam, FUCK mUHAMAD !!!

Adrian
12-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Kosovo's Economy would collapse without the human organ trade from the Albanians.

I have a collection of serbian organs.

What do you need?...hand, leg, chest, ear, nouse, eye, kidney ?

50% disscount for you ;)

Drawning life, keep trolling with them. Thay deserve it!!! Ptuuu

Mordid
12-19-2011, 11:32 AM
It cannot be an EU requirement, because the EU itself doesn't agree on recognising Kosovo's independence (Spain, Slovakia, Romania, Greece and Cyprus have not recognised Kosovo)...

Adrian
12-19-2011, 11:40 AM
It cannot be an EU requirement, because the EU itself doesn't agree on recognising Kosovo's independence (Spain, Slovakia, Romania, Greece and Cyprus have not recognised Kosovo)...

Thay will ;)

What about Poland?....polak from Katowice :coffee:

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Arent you like 12?

:coffee:

Mordid
12-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Thay will ;)

What about Poland?....polak from Katowice :coffee:

Kosovo je Silesia.

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/david100_photo/kosilesias.jpg

Mordid
12-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Arent you like 12?

My passport don't say so.

Queen B
12-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Thay will ;)

They will not . For sure NOT Greece and Cyprus.

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 12:03 PM
They will not . For sure NOT Greece and Cyprus.
You already recognize our passports, so its just a matter of time

So we have "halva inne" as they say in sweden

Rron
12-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Don't deny that Albanians aren't heavily involved in the Organ trade. Your buddy Hashim Thaci has made a fortune doing this.

Hashim Thaci has made a fortune selling Human organs.

Why do Albanians love to harvest Organs so much?

Looks like the Albanian economy is running strong from the organ trade.
Illyrian do you have any brain for this idiot, seems that he need one.

Queen B
12-19-2011, 12:10 PM
You already recognize our passports, so its just a matter of time

So we have "halva inne" as they say in sweden

They won't.

Recognizing Kosovo is like recognising the illegally occupied part of Cyprus. Something that will NOT happen.

That's why - also - China is NOT recognizing Kosovo. Its like recognizing Taiwan

Guapo
12-19-2011, 12:11 PM
and that's all Kosovo will ever be, just Europe's pathetic version of Taiwan.

Adrian
12-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Illyrian do you have any brain for this idiot, seems that he need one.

I have some serbian and polak brains.

Buy two, get one free ;)

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 12:12 PM
They won't.

Recognizing Kosovo is like recognising the illegally occupied part of Cyprus. Something that will NOT happen.

That's why - also - China is NOT recognizing Kosovo. Its like recognizing Taiwan
Recognitions are coming slowly but surly, and Greece wont be an exception.

Rron
12-19-2011, 12:14 PM
I have some serbian and polak brains.

Buy two, get one free ;)
haha which one is free serbian or polack ?

Adrian
12-19-2011, 12:17 PM
haha which one is free serbian or polack ?

Serbian, because I have more, and it's cheaper. lol

Queen B
12-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Recognitions are coming slowly but surly, and Greece wont be an exception.

Look, I can't stop you for dreaming, so .. dream on...

:p:p

The same thing as you the Turks thought about the occupied part though, and after 35 years, they are still THE ONLY ONES that have recognized the illegally occupied part..

http://ilblogdelpiera.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/true-story-meme.jpg?w=500

Rron
12-19-2011, 12:22 PM

The same thing as you the Turks thought about the occupied part though, and after 35 years, they are still THE ONLY ONES that have recognized the illegally occupied part..

Kosova situation has nothing to do with situation on Cyprus , what is this logic Kosova is recognised by 85 countries , how you can draw paralells between Cyprus and Kosova

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 12:25 PM

http://ilblogdelpiera.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/true-story-meme.jpg?w=500
I think its quite clear who of is dreaming here:rolleyes:, Kosovo declared independence just 4years ago, and is already recognized by 85 countries, teh latest was in October 11 this year, and more are to come:cool:

Queen B
12-19-2011, 12:27 PM
What part

There is only one illegally occupied part, that NO country in the world have recognized..

I think its quite clear who of is dreaming here:rolleyes:, Kosovo declared independence just 4years ago, and is already recognized by 85 countries, teh latest was in October 11, and more are to come:cool:

Probably some more will come, too.

But those that face the same problem, just like Cyrpus or China, will never recognize Kosovo.

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Probably some more will come, too.

But those that face the same problem, just like Cyrpus or China, will never recognize Kosovo.
They will to, when enough countries have recognized Kosovo.

Every case is unique, quite logic.

safinator
12-19-2011, 12:34 PM
let me quote other muslim albanian

So this is the Serbian forum, now GET THE FUCK OUT.

Post Scriptum. FUCK aLLAH, FUCK SHiTslam, FUCK mUHAMAD !!!
Hahaha...:D:D
You've problems understanding Sarcasm

Queen B
12-19-2011, 12:37 PM

Of course every case is unique, but also those cases have an important thing in common, that's why those who face the same problem support each other...

For example, even if little by little the whole world have recognized Israel, there are still countries that have not and never will, no matter what the whole world will do. Same will happen with Kosovo. Some - neutral - more countries will probably recognize it, the ones that strongly opose will continue this way.

;)

Rron
12-19-2011, 12:38 PM
edit

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:03 PM
So what is with your Organ fetish Albanians ?

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:06 PM

Countries recognize Kosovo becasue they are Blackmailed by the USA into doing so.

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Countries recognize Kosovo becasue they are Blackmailed by the USA into doing so.
http://download.gamezone.com/assets/old/screenshots/umadbro.jpg

Rron
12-19-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Siberyak
Hashim Thaci has made a fortune selling Human organs.

Originally Posted by Siberyak
Why do Albanians love to harvest Organs so much?

Looks like the Albanian economy is running strong from the organ trade.

So what is with your Organ fetish Albanians ?

Are you running for some personal records while mentioning same words always

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:13 PM
http://download.gamezone.com/assets/old/screenshots/umadbro.jpg

No, I don't live in the Balkans. But I am just stating fact.

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Are you running for some personal records while mentioning same words always

Tell me about the Organ trade in Albanian and Kosovo. Is that there only source of income? Hashim Thaci does it openly.

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Tell me about the Organ trade in Albanian and Kosovo. Is that there only source of income? Hashim Thaci does it openly.
Serb organs taste good

Rron
12-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Now you broke record , you deserve the golden medal of stupidity.

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Serb organs taste good

So I see Albanians are as civilized as Africans.

Ushtari
12-19-2011, 01:21 PM
So I see Albanians are as civilized as Africans.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/8710.jpg

:hungry:

Siberyak
12-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Why hate on Serbs? If you lost some of you Al Qaeda friends in Srebrenica I would understand.

Drawing-slim
12-19-2011, 02:10 PM
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/8710.jpg

:hungry:
Lool, yep! our acconomy is booming. Its called innovation and staying one step ahead. This is the menu at the door of every restaurant. By request, serbian greek bulgarian macedionian livers, but sadly volokodav gypsy organs are not in damand by our european races tourists:D:D

Heretik
12-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Wait... Acconomy?

Guapo
12-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Wait... Acconomy?

albanian monkeys have the highest IQ in Europe according to Ushitari, can't you tell from the memebers of teh apecity?

Drawing-slim
12-20-2011, 09:55 AM
albanian monkeys have the highest IQ in Europe according to Ushitari, can't you tell from the memebers of teh apecity?
As soon as serbs eccept the reality that albanians are smarter then serbs on everage as population, will increase serbians national IQ level by ten points.
Dont do me any favors please, but to help yourself and your country's image, just eccepted.
Even though this is clearly cheating cuz im helping you, i wont tell anybody:D

Minesweeper
12-20-2011, 05:31 PM
This is soooo funny!:D

First of all, IQ is unreliable IMO, and it's not just me who thinks that way. Btw, you should support me, because, switch it whatever you like, Albanian IQ will be below Serbian because it's a way it must be.

Post that albanian intellectual superiority nonsense in, let's say, British section and see the reaction.:lightbul:

Ushtari
12-20-2011, 05:33 PM

First of all, IQ is unreliable IMO, and it's not just me who thinks that way. Btw, you should support me, because, switch it whatever you like, Albanian IQ will be below Serbian because it's a way it must be.

Post that albanian intellectual superiority nonsense in, let's say, British section and see the reaction.:lightbul:
You do know that Serbs have teh lowest IQ in europe, right?

Rron
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
What do you expect from people who think that Superman is teh serb:

Reacting to the discovery of the real new mineral in western Serbia, they pointed out that "kryptonite" was created from the remains of Superman's home planet Krypton, destroyed in a fireball.

"Superman is a Serb!" was the conclusion drawn in headlines favoured by several newspapers. The daily Kurir said: "Finally we have scientific proof that we are God's own people!"

Even the staid pro-government daily Politika joined in the fun, speculating that the 'S' on the Man of Steel's blue costume really stood for 'Serbia'.

In the comics, Superman would do anything to avoid kryptonite, whose glowing green crystals sapped his powers.

The actual mineral found at a mine near Jadar does not glow, is not radioactive, has very tiny crystals and is white rather than green. It is to be named Jadarite.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/04/25/uk-serbia-superman-idUKL2569275520070425

mymy
12-20-2011, 05:48 PM
What do you expect from people who think that Superman is teh serb:

Reacting to the discovery of the real new mineral in western Serbia, they pointed out that "kryptonite" was created from the remains of Superman's home planet Krypton, destroyed in a fireball.

"Superman is a Serb!" was the conclusion drawn in headlines favoured by several newspapers. The daily Kurir said: "Finally we have scientific proof that we are God's own people!"

Even the staid pro-government daily Politika joined in the fun, speculating that the 'S' on the Man of Steel's blue costume really stood for 'Serbia'.

In the comics, Superman would do anything to avoid kryptonite, whose glowing green crystals sapped his powers.

The actual mineral found at a mine near Jadar does not glow, is not radioactive, has very tiny crystals and is white rather than green. It is to be named Jadarite.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/04/25/uk-serbia-superman-idUKL2569275520070425

Kurir are not newspapers for serious people, most of things written there are funny and without sense. It is even shame among academic people to say you read it. :coffee:

Minesweeper
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM

Without Albanians and Gypsies and other muslems we would be at the top.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

Now find Albania there, looks like your average IQ drops down. :D And since I am a liar and a Serb and you are member of intellectually superior nation, when you get sick don't come to hospital here in Belgrade like your countrymen, die in those mountains. Don't let Serbs( read niggers) heal you like average Albanian.

And trust me, I know what I'm saying. Hospitals in Belgrade are crowded with sick Albanians. Even though you got your own country and you are the most inteligent people in the world, you shamefully show Serbian papers in Belgrade. A priceless feeling, you can't buy with Master card.:D

Rron
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Kurir are not newspapers for serious people, most of things written there are funny and without sense. It is even shame among academic people to say you read it. :coffee:
What about this:

Minesweeper
12-20-2011, 05:55 PM
kurir are not newspapers for serious people, most of things written there are funny and without sense. It is even shame among academic people to say you read it. :coffee:

Не знају они тако да се шале на свој рачун, то је одлика мало паметнијих.;)

mymy
12-20-2011, 05:56 PM
What about this:

But they wrote "joined the fun". You really think we believe here that Superman- fictional character was Serb? :D

Rron
12-20-2011, 06:02 PM
But they wrote "joined the fun". You really think we believe here that Superman- fictional character was Serb? :D

It was fun for them(read Reuters), also they wrote ''speculating'' , i dont know maybe some of you even believe, who know?

Padre Organtino
12-20-2011, 06:14 PM
IQ is semi-reliable IMO. It lumps togther quite different aspects of intelligence. So if you have large difference it might have a lot to do with actual difference in intellectual capabilities (the latter may have avrious explanatory factors behind it). Otherwise it's not very indicative.
I am quite inclined to believe that stuff like International Math Olympics gives a pretty nice picture of intellectual potential so why don't you provide the results in it for comparison.

Volkodav
12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
IQ is semi-reliable IMO. It lumps togther quite different aspects of intelligence. So if you have large difference it might have a lot to do with actual difference in intellectual capabilities (the latter may have avrious explanatory factors behind it). Otherwise it's not very indicative.
I am quite inclined to believe that stuff like International Math Olympics gives a pretty nice picture of intellectual potential so why don't you provide the results in it for comparison.
http://www.imo-official.org/results.aspx

So China is first place, USA second (I never expected this one), then some south-asians, Russia 4th place, again more south-asians, Romania 8th place.
Iran 10th place, Germany 11th place, Japan 12th place, Poland 15th place, Italy 19th place, Serbia=Hungary 25th place, France 34th place, Albania 88th place.

And this is very clear what is the IQ of each country.

Padre Organtino
12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Americans are actually very smart nation. The stereotype of them being dumb comes from

1) Them prefering to specialize in narrow fields. They don't value general erudition as much as Russians so it's harder for them to pose as smart in conversations
2) The low-IQ part of the population being very politically active and thus influencing the way politicians present various issues.

Additionally the results for US may have a lot to do with the Asians who migrate there in high numbers (one can check their team to see if it's largely Asian or not).

Drawing-slim
12-21-2011, 06:00 AM

Do you even see yourself?
Your inferiority makes me look bad, you being from the same place as me, balkans.
Who the fuck cares for the english, (or anyone) why? because they speak english with a british accent?! give me a fucking break!:rolleyes: