PDA

View Full Version : Do you think of the Dutch as being longer-faced than other European ethnicities?

Watersater79
03-25-2024, 11:42 AM
According to Coon, the Dutch were metrically identical to the English and 'old-stock' Americans (of mostly or entirely English descent); the measurements being on the 'narrower' side in a European perspective. In all fairness, the differences between the English and a 'broader' race like the French, do not bear a great difference, with the latter 'bearing' an average bizygomatic width of 140 mm. However, I assume that many would imagine there to be a lot of Borrebies in the Netherlands, but I do remember the link that our old friend Redmar sent us and even in the 'robust' epicentre of Frisia, the population still leaned towards the Nordid side of things.

Tooting Carmen
03-25-2024, 01:13 PM
Up to a point.

Benyzero
03-25-2024, 02:24 PM
classic watersater, according to coon

Watersater79
03-25-2024, 03:03 PM
classic watersater, according to coon

I know it looks like a habit, but I am not like Septentrion who literally repeats Coonisms like a parrot, the outside world be damned!

PaganPoet
03-25-2024, 03:08 PM
Septentrion be like
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Coon was in fact very accurate, as a matter of fact blablabla.... secret sources blablabla ..."

Benyzero
03-25-2024, 03:29 PM
Septentrion be like
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Coon was in fact very accurate, as a matter of fact blablabla.... secret sources blablabla ..."

XD parrot ass

Septentrion
03-28-2024, 01:48 AM
According to Coon, the Dutch were metrically identical to the English and 'old-stock' Americans (of mostly or entirely English descent); the measurements being on the 'narrower' side in a European perspective. In all fairness, the differences between the English and a 'broader' race like the French, do not bear a great difference, with the latter 'bearing' an average bizygomatic width of 140 mm. However, I assume that many would imagine there to be a lot of Borrebies in the Netherlands, but I do remember the link that our old friend Redmar sent us and even in the 'robust' epicentre of Frisia, the population still leaned towards the Nordid side of things.

Yes, they are longer - faced and broader - faced than the British. A good sign of a Nordic strain tainted by CM elements.

Septentrion
03-28-2024, 09:36 AM

Approximately 70% of the indigenous Dutch racial makeup is Nordid, the rest is various North - West European Cromagnid.

Septentrion
03-28-2024, 09:38 AM
Septentrion be like

Bla!bla!bla! Shut it! Will you?

Septentrion
03-28-2024, 09:39 AM
I know it looks like a habit, but I am not like Septentrion who literally repeats Coonisms like a parrot, the outside world be damned!

No. You are not intelligent like Septentrion. That’s all!