PDA

View Full Version : Why women support women beater Chris Brown

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 08:53 AM
Honestly. Based on Twitter 90% of Chris Brown fans are women. That men had guts to beat Rihanna. Best selling female artist of 21 st century. Rihanna who is literally billionaire. Imagine dating a high value women like Rihanna and still beating her. You should literally kiss her feet. Good thing is now Rihanna is with a men who respect her.

They always say things like. I seperate art from artist
Oh he have changed etc

And those women are feminist yet support women beater. If you say something then you are attacking them.

Mortimer
03-26-2024, 08:58 AM
I dont know him, really, you see i live on mars that i do not know him, but i guess its because he is handsome/hot and cool

~Elizabeth~
03-26-2024, 09:31 AM
Honestly. Based on Twitter 90% of Chris Brown fans are women. That men had guts to beat Rihanna. Best selling female artist of 21 st century. Rihanna who is literally billionaire. Imagine dating a high value women like Rihanna and still beating her. You should literally kiss her feet. Good thing is now Rihanna is with a men who respect her.

Oh he have changed etc

And those women are feminist yet support women beater. If you say something then you are attacking them.

I'm not a Chris Brown fan. I'm not a Rihanna fan either. She is the one who did an "Umbrella" song, right? That's the only song of hers that I know of. Not a fan of their genre.

~Elizabeth~
03-26-2024, 09:35 AM
I dont know him, really, you see i live on mars that i do not know him, but i guess its because he is handsome/hot and cool

:sick2:

:puke: Chris Brown?!? :bullet puke

tropicalslavic
03-26-2024, 09:42 AM
Because they're low IQ and think he's hot and they could change him or whatever

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 01:31 PM

He is a singer and he beat women. I am sure that you know about Rihanna. He used to date her and he used to beat her.
He also beat his other girlfriend but they're unknown so no one cares about them
It just show us that women beater can still be huge in music.

Mortimer
03-26-2024, 02:37 PM
He is a singer and he beat women. I am sure that you know about Rihanna. He used to date her and he used to beat her.
He also beat his other girlfriend but they're unknown so no one cares about them
It just show us that women beater can still be huge in music.

I know rihanna

Feiichy
03-26-2024, 03:00 PM
He is really ugly. No idea what Rihanna saw in him.

Sylvanas
03-26-2024, 03:02 PM
You have to be a zombie to support that

I also don't care much about Rihanna either

tropicalslavic
03-26-2024, 03:40 PM
I definitely am not attracted to him but sub-Saharan African males have been pushed as the beauty standard for men for quite a few years now, it makes sense that there would be a significant portion of women that are attracted to him. I also don't really care about Rihanna either but I still think it's wrong to hit a woman lol. But I have an IQ over room temperature so I both think it's wrong to hit women and to date men who are known for hitting women.

Feiichy
03-26-2024, 03:48 PM
I definitely am not attracted to him but sub-Saharan African males have been pushed as the beauty standard for men for quite a few years now, it makes sense that there would be a significant portion of women that are attracted to him. I also don't really care about Rihanna either but I still think it's wrong to hit a woman lol. But I have an IQ over room temperature so I both think it's wrong to hit women and to date men who are known for hitting women.

Rihanna's husband was promoted by magazine like Vogue and such as "sexiest man on the planet"
https://images-prod.dazeddigital.com/1600/azure/dazed-prod/1350/5/1355299.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-26-2024, 03:51 PM

Oh he have changed etc

Question: did she talk too much?

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 03:57 PM

In what way do you believe they're pushed
All romantic movies and show on Netflix for example have white male romantic interest
In pop music. They mostly push white dudes harry styles, justin bieber, shawn Mendes. Now they're promoting benson boone

They only push black men in hip hop really. There are even some white men in hip hop. Jack Harlow come to my mind if we are talking about under 30 oh and kid laroi. I personally would say that it is easier for white men to get popular in hip hop then it is for full black women. It is extremely hard to get popular as women already in hip hop. They accept mixed chick's mostly. Like doja cat, nicki Minaj,cardi b.Through I would agree that it is almost impossible for white women to get popular in hip hop. Well that is because white women are not seen as gangster and ghetto. Because of stereotypes.. While they don't push pure black women. Because of colorism

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 04:00 PM
Question: did she talk too much?

Dude it don't matter. If she talked to much. I love Rihanna. S

She is high quality women. Best selling female artist of 21 st century and her net worth is 1.4 billion. Way more than Chris Brown

He should consider himself lucky. That Rihanna wanted to date him and kiss her feet. Instead he was beating her

Imagine if that dude can beat Rihanna who is high value women and extremely rich then what about average girl's?

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 04:09 PM
Rihanna's husband was promoted by magazine like Vogue and such as "sexiest man on the planet"
https://images-prod.dazeddigital.com/1600/azure/dazed-prod/1350/5/1355299.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

Well Rihanna is so beautiful she is dating down in looks and his net worth is only 20 million and her net worth is 1.4 billion. Rihanna is one of the most popular name in music and he is not that popular.

But at least he respect her and don't beat her

These are Rihanna standard.

People say that women have very high standard. But you see famous women dating down in both money and looks.

Ariana Grande literally is giving alimony to her husband lol.

tropicalslavic
03-26-2024, 04:31 PM
In what way do you believe they're pushed
All romantic movies and show on Netflix for example have white male romantic interest
In pop music. They mostly push white dudes harry styles, justin bieber, shawn Mendes. Now they're promoting benson boone

They only push black men in hip hop really. There are even some white men in hip hop. Jack Harlow come to my mind if we are talking about under 30 oh and kid laroi. I personally would say that it is easier for white men to get popular in hip hop then it is for full black women. It is extremely hard to get popular as women already in hip hop. They accept mixed chick's mostly. Like doja cat, nicki Minaj,cardi b.Through I would agree that it is almost impossible for white women to get popular in hip hop. Well that is because white women are not seen as gangster and ghetto. Because of stereotypes.. While they don't push pure black women. Because of colorism

Sometimes I feel like you must not live in the same world as the rest of us.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was growing up (late 90's to early 2010's), hip hop was the "in" thing and most of the men in it were black. Most of the "sex symbols" and famous guys that girls in my high school talked about were all black. That's when the stereotype about edgy white girls dating black men to piss their parents off came about, and for good reason, there were actually loads of women doing this. Much like the weird obsession white men collectively had with Asian women around the same time, it was a matter of social contagion. God only knows what it will all shift to in another 10-20 years.

I don't understand how what's popular in pop music would affect the fan base of Chris Brown, who are all going to be people who like hip hop. Girls who think Harry Styles is dreamy are not the same as the women who think they could change Chris Brown. There is a very specific subculture of hoodrat and/or white trash women who are into Chris Brown and men like him.

Immanenz
03-26-2024, 04:32 PM
well, female simping- nothing else to be added.

dude, just stop glorifying those celebrities- Rihanna has a good hip/ass ratio, but as a famous rapper you can get a lot of better looking women and she can get another rich famous dude

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 04:33 PM
Sometimes I feel like you must not live in the same world as the rest of us.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was growing up (late 90's to early 2010's), hip hop was the "in" thing and most of the men in it were black. Most of the "sex symbols" and famous guys that girls in my high school talked about were all black. That's when the stereotype about edgy white girls dating black men to piss their parents off came about, and for good reason, there were actually loads of women doing this. Much like the weird obsession white men collectively had with Asian women around the same time, it was a matter of social contagion. God only knows what it will all shift to in another 10-20 years.

I don't understand how what's popular in pop music would affect the fan base of Chris Brown, who are all going to be people who like hip hop. Girls who think Harry Styles is dreamy are not the same as the women who think they could change Chris Brown. There is a very specific subculture of hoodrat and/or white trash women who are into Chris Brown and men like him.

I know that black men are popular lol but you act like that they are pushed everywhere. Yes I ended up forgetting about hip hop being most popular genre. Since I listen to pop more.

rajputprincess
03-26-2024, 04:42 PM
well, female simping- nothing else to be added.

dude, just stop glorifying those celebrities- Rihanna has a good hip/ass ratio, but as a famous rapper you can get a lot of better looking women and she can get another rich famous dude

He shouldn't beat her. even if he get better looking women. And Rihanna is already extremely beautiful.
And shouldn't you consider yourself lucky if best selling artist is dating you? Rihanna net worth 1.4 billion
I would do anything for Rihanna
How would you feel if someone was beating your crush and still getting support?

Think about it. Then maybe you can understand why I am mad

Hektor12
03-26-2024, 05:04 PM
As told above, its female simping. Women tend to support a man (provider) at all odds, due to evolutinoary reasons. You will find a lot of women who would help their husbands or bfs for committing crime etc. So such things arent much important for a lot of women.

tropicalslavic
03-26-2024, 05:16 PM
As told above, its female simping. Women tend to support a man (provider) at all odds, due to evolutinoary reasons. You will find a lot of women who would help their husbands or bfs for committing crime etc. So such things arent much important for a lot of women.

A lot of the women in my family were like this and they genuinely couldn't wrap their minds around the fact that I didn't turn out the same way. My grandma will probably die thinking I'm a mean crazy nag for not thinking my grandpa was right to be an alcoholic adulterer just because "he provided us with everything materially". My mom eventually came around.

This is a very real brain parasite that many women have. There are many women who let their husbands sexually abuse their children just because "he makes all of the money". Personally I think they need to be culled from the gene pool, but it's more common than you'd think. Lots of psychological literature about these shit for brain women.

Laredo
03-26-2024, 05:18 PM
Because she loves him women can be crazy If they love the guy she's willing to go through bullshit.

When women gets In love they becomes very obsessed and possessive haha

Pascoal
03-26-2024, 05:34 PM
Because he is a good looking celebrity. Simple answer.

Italicus
03-26-2024, 11:50 PM
A lot of the women in my family were like this and they genuinely couldn't wrap their minds around the fact that I didn't turn out the same way. My grandma will probably die thinking I'm a mean crazy nag for not thinking my grandpa was right to be an alcoholic adulterer just because "he provided us with everything materially". My mom eventually came around.

This is a very real brain parasite that many women have. There are many women who let their husbands sexually abuse their children just because "he makes all of the money". Personally I think they need to be culled from the gene pool, but it's more common than you'd think. Lots of psychological literature about these shit for brain women.

That's just fucked.

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Funny you think Rihanna is a High value woman lol

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 07:12 AM
Funny you think Rihanna is a High value woman lol

She is extremely popular. Literally best selling female artist of 21 st century
She is extremely rich. 1.4 billion net worth. I think probably richest female artist.

And she is extremely beautiful. At least in objective way. Everyone call Rihanna beautiful

Rich famous and beautiful. That's what high value women is

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 12:04 PM
She is extremely popular. Literally best selling female artist of 21 st century
She is extremely rich. 1.4 billion net worth. I think probably richest female artist.

And she is extremely beautiful. At least in objective way. Everyone call Rihanna beautiful

Rich famous and beautiful. That's what high value women is
Errrrr let me tell you secret princess, no man gives a flying monkeys about a woman's popularity or wealthiness when it comes to her value in the marriage market. She isn't also that pretty. High value? Lol. There are true high value women who are sitting at home right now reading a book.

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 12:51 PM
Errrrr let me tell you secret princess, no man gives a flying monkeys about a woman's popularity or wealthiness when it comes to her value in the marriage market. She isn't also that pretty. High value? Lol. There are true high value women who are sitting at home right now reading a book.

Why should I give a fuck about mens opinion? Lesbians love Rihanna and consider her high value
Also lol aren't men supposed to be logical creature. Logic tell you that your life would be better with a wealthy women

Rihanna husband have history of mostly dating extremely rich women. Before her. He used to date Kendall Jenner. Who is literally best paid model and jenner family is very rich

He literally only date women. Whose net worth is more than his net worth
And Neymar mother is dating 22 year old model. She is super old

celine dion is 55 year old and super rich. Her boyfriend is 34 year old model

You don't really follow celebrities. It is not uncommon

All men are not monolith. Rich women are not very common. That's why you don't see male gold digger that much. But so many female celebrities date male gold diggers.

Who decide it? Everyone call Rihanna beautiful
I would believe her millions of fans

Maybe you are racist against black women. Because Rihanna is extremely beautiful.

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 01:00 PM
Why should I give a fuck about mens opinion? Lesbians love Rihanna and consider her high value
Also lol aren't men supposed to be logical creature. Logic tell you that your life would be better with a wealthy women

Rihanna husband have history of mostly dating extremely rich women. Before her. He used to date Kendall Jenner. Who is literally best paid model and jenner family is very rich

All men are not monolith. Rich women are not very common. That's why you don't see male gold digger that much. But so many female celebrities date male gold diggers.

Maybe you are racist against black women. Because Rihanna is extremely beautiful.

You seem so disconnected from reality it's bizarre. Men don't care about women's wealth because it's her and not his, deep down women want men to be providers. You are a weird lesbian so I ain't gonna waste my time trying to convince you Rihanna is not a high value woman. She ain't. Deal with it.

Comealongwithme
03-27-2024, 01:01 PM

Rihanna is indeed a high valued woman, lol You don't even have to be a fan of hers to know that. Everyone knows that.
Aside from her singing, Rihanna is also famous for her good looks. Besides having a very beautiful face, she also has green or green-hazel eyes, which no doubt reflect her diverse Barbadian heritage and adds to her beauty and charm.

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 01:11 PM
You seem so disconnected from reality it's bizarre. Men don't care about women's wealth because it's her and not his, deep down women want men to be providers. You are a weird lesbian so I ain't gonna waste my time trying to convince you Rihanna is not a high value woman. She ain't. Deal with it.

Dude. There are literally influencer . Who are buying cars for their boyfriend. It depend on women. Some women spend so much on their boyfriend .

I sort of know influencer. Who always but expensive gift for their boyfriend

Second you said that no men cared about it. Yet I gived you two example of young male model dating rich old women.

So some definitely care

What is high value women then?
Let me guess?
20 something virgin who is skinny extremely beautiful and submissive.?
Very predictable taste lol.
Only reason you don't think Rihanna is not beautiful is because she is black. Literally so many celebrities say that Rihanna is their biggest crush. Objectively she is considered one of the most beautiful female celebrities.

Rihanna at start of her career was not able to hold note. Not able to date and not able to write/produce music. Had team of male writer/producer behind her.

She was only given chance because of her good looks lol

She is literally known for her good looks.
Ask online. Who are 5 most beautiful female singers. Her name would be among them

Sylvanas
03-27-2024, 01:21 PM
Rihanna at start of her career was not able to hold note. Not able to date and not able to write/produce music. Had team of male writer/producer behind her.

Now you basically told that she has no talent and that males gave her all she has now? That is a high value woman?

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 01:25 PM
Now you basically told that she has no talent and that males gave her all she has now? That is a high value woman?

At start of her career.
She can sing now so she is talented now. Is able to manage her makeup line

Obviously that is high value

I was explaining that she was not talented before. She was chosen for her looks. That is proof that she is good looking

If you don't consider her high value. Then what is high value women?

Sylvanas
03-27-2024, 01:28 PM
At start of her career.

I was explaining that she was not talented before. She was chosen for her looks. That is proof that she is good looking

The term 'talent' refers to an inborn and special ability that someone has.

Comealongwithme
03-27-2024, 01:29 PM
At start of her career.

I wouldn't say she became talented. She always had the talent in her obviously, just needed a little fine-tuning, hence the reason why vocal training exists. Clearly not every singer is a Michael Jackson who could sing so wonderfully at the age of 5. Hahaha.

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 01:53 PM
Dude. There are literally influencer . Who are buying cars for their boyfriend. It depend on women. Some women spend so much on their boyfriend .

I sort of know influencer. Who always but expensive gift for their boyfriend

Second you said that no men cared about it. Yet I gived you two example of young male model dating rich old women.

So some definitely care

What is high value women then?
Let me guess?
20 something virgin who is skinny extremely beautiful and submissive.?
Very predictable taste lol.
Only reason you don't think Rihanna is not beautiful is because she is black. Literally so many celebrities say that Rihanna is their biggest crush. Objectively she is considered one of the most beautiful female celebrities.

She was only given chance because of her good looks lol

She is literally known for her good looks.
Ask online. Who are 5 most beautiful female singers. Her name would be among them

High value woman is

God fearing, God conscious ( one god not multiple gods or "spiritual mother nature ")
Feminine, virign ( if not previously married before)
Submissive, shy, caring, loving, soft spoken, cooks and cleans, has a good strong relationship with father/ brothers
Conventially attractive ( pretty, cute etc ), minimal makeup, modest( not in the modern sense of "modest", an actual lady who doesn't show her body to others)
Lady like etiquettes, someone who wants children
Someone who has god at the centre of her life
Doesn't speak to non relative men
No tatoos, no past history, no alcohol , no smoking.
Preferably visiting the gym regularly however generally in shape, healthy diet and lifestyle.

You can contest this all you like but I'm telling you most men deep down want this, yes even the cucks initially wanted this but got absolutely battered by this so called woke nonsense. Other men will contest this because they know they can't ever this type of woman .

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 01:58 PM
At start of her career.

You have a symmetrical way of thinking when it comes to what men want in a woman and what women want in a man . You only think she's high value because that's what women think a high value man is, pure provider based on their status and wealth. Sorry to break it to you but men simply couldn't care less. Majority of men will not marry Rihanna. You mistake men having fun with random chicks and bimbos to actually marrying and settling down with them/mother of their children. Most women can get the former but very few can get latter.

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 02:00 PM
At start of her career.

I don't like speaking bad about others but you keep badgering on as she's some supermodel. She's simply not Alot of men's taste. She only has a colored eyes with dark skin which makes her standout .

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 02:14 PM
You have a symmetrical way of thinking when it comes to what men want in a woman and what women want in a man . You only think she's high value because that's what women think a high value man is, pure provider based on their status and wealth. Sorry to break it to you but men simply couldn't care less. Majority of men will not marry Rihanna. You mistake men having fun with random chicks and bimbos to actually marrying and settling down with them/mother of their children. Most women can get the former but very few can get latter.
You used to say no men. Now you are saying most lol

Maybe you are saying it because you are middle Eastern?
Many dudes actually want women with experience lol who want to train a virgin? And shy and submissive sound so boring

Give me outgoing cool funny women over this shy submissive any day
Most women get married even in USA. So most women are getting this

Lol hahahah imagine going to gym and working on your body and then you can't wear short skirt because it is immodest lol

Boring. That's your own tate in women. That you are projecting on other men's .
And your taste is extremely boring. Dudes cheat on those kind of women's. Because they're boring .

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 02:19 PM
I don't like speaking bad about others but you keep badgering on as she's some supermodel. She's simply not Alot of men's taste. She only has a colored eyes with dark skin which makes her standout .

You probably hate dark skin on women.
Rihanna is not even that dark. She is skin type 4 and you consider her unattractive because of her skin type 4 . Fot you probably only skin type 1, 2 or 3 are attractive

But that's not objective reality. Rihanna is extremely marketable. One reason behind her marketability is her looks. 128093

Extremely symmetrical face. Extremely feminine fake shape
Beautiful face shape. Low mid face
And beautiful eye shape. Good jaw line
She would look beautiful. If she had brown eyes too lol
And also hour glass body
Beyonce is another mixed women. Who everyone consider beautiful and she have brown eyes

Comealongwithme
03-27-2024, 02:44 PM
You probably hate dark skin on women.
Rihanna is not even that dark. She is skin type 4 and you consider her unattractive because of her skin type 4 . Fot you probably only skin type 1, 2 or 3 are attractive

But that's not objective reality. Rihanna is extremely marketable. One reason behind her marketability is her looks. 128093

And also hour glass body
Beyonce is another mixed women. Who everyone consider beautiful and she have brown eyes

Rihanna is an absolutely gorgeous woman. Very beautiful and pleasing to the eyes!
:pinklove::pinklove::pinklove::love0001::love0001: :love0001::love0001::lovehearts::lovehearts::loveh earts::lovehearts::lovehearts::amour101::amour101: :amour101::love0020::love0020::love0020::fdgd::fdg d:

Avicenna
03-27-2024, 03:09 PM
You used to say no men. Now you are saying most lol

Maybe you are saying it because you are middle Eastern?
Many dudes actually want women with experience lol who want to train a virgin? And shy and submissive sound so boring

Give me outgoing cool funny women over this shy submissive any day
Most women get married even in USA. So most women are getting this

Lol hahahah imagine going to gym and working on your body and then you can't wear short skirt because it is immodest lol

Boring. That's your own tate in women. That you are projecting on other men's .
And your taste is extremely boring. Dudes cheat on those kind of women's. Because they're boring .
Yawn, again making personal assumptions about me. Truth hurts, stop coping.

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 03:34 PM

You don't have any proof that most men want this

You literary said that most women are not able to get married and have kids. But according to statistics it is false
Yawn

How should I trust your opinion?
For example in Japan showing legs is not considered immodest
So a Japanese men would not consider short skirt immodest

While in Saudi Arabia. Even showing arm is immodest

Second most popular girl in college is never shy submissive type (yes popular among dudes)

She is always cool outgoing type

I personally believe that a submissive women is more likely to face domestic violence. A men won't have guts to abuse strong independent girl boss they always go for weak.

Men are more likely to cheat on them too. Because of their lack of self esteem

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 03:35 PM

Why don't you post women you consider beautiful

Let's see if she look better than Rihanna

Hektor12
03-27-2024, 04:02 PM
Rihanna is extremely marketable. One reason behind her marketability is her looks. 128093

And also hour glass body

She has big and ugly 5head which destroys everything. With a smaller one, she would look much better.

https://cdn.britannica.com/83/211883-050-46933F1A/Rihanna-Barbadian-singer-Robyn-Fenty.jpg

rajputprincess
03-27-2024, 04:06 PM
She has big and ugly 5head which destroys everything. With a smaller one, she would look much better.

https://cdn.britannica.com/83/211883-050-46933F1A/Rihanna-Barbadian-singer-Robyn-Fenty.jpg

High forehead beautiful

Women on average have higher forehead
High forhead = feminine forhead

Hektor12
03-27-2024, 04:06 PM
High forehead beautiful

Women on average have higher forehead
High forhead = feminine forhead

https://www.rollingstone.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/GettyImages-1492700186-1149x765.jpg