PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this really works that you can change your eye color with a few drops for a few euros?

Mortimer
03-29-2024, 08:55 AM
https://fancydropsbeauty.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzZmwBhD8ARIsAH4v1gWQuZdp52IqiHn2g9G2 yFSUsvPoLgi4wZxpIOLu6JYoYwLYcoFqgvkaAv5XEALw_wcB

This is really insane and crazy. Do you think this works?

rajputprincess
03-29-2024, 09:10 AM
I only have heard about surgery
Probably scam.

But who cares. Many people look worse with blue eyes
I have seen morph of Ariana Grande with blue eyes. She look worse
Blue eyes don't suit everyone
face
Blue eyes
Brown eyes128168

Blue /green eyes also can look really good of course it depend on face.
I really like chick. With straight black hair. Light brown /olive skin color, hunter eyes and full lips
It make very striking look.
Like this Morrocan chick
So it depend. 128169

Annihilus
03-29-2024, 09:39 AM
I knew it was a Morti thread by reading the title. Why do I know that? I don't wanna know stuf like that.

O and btw it's not just a few euro's, it's 50.

tropicalslavic
03-29-2024, 10:46 AM
It's probably a scam or terribly unsafe. And I don't see why someone would want this.

Beowulf
03-29-2024, 11:42 AM
This made me remember about some years ago there was a fake new that said that if you put a few drops of lemon in your eye it would make them lighter xd.

Annihilus
03-29-2024, 11:58 AM
This made me remember about some years ago there was a fake new that said that if you put a few drops of lemon in your eye it would make them lighter xd.

shhht, that is true, don't spread!

calxpal
03-30-2024, 03:45 AM
Huh lol I've seen this before IMO they do not look safe or effective sadly. But I admit if I could and there was something like this that was safe, I would totally change my eye color to brown like I've always dreamed :).

Grace O'Malley
03-30-2024, 03:59 AM
Huh lol I've seen this before IMO they do not look safe or effective sadly. But I admit if I could and there was something like this that was safe, I would totally change my eye color to brown like I've always dreamed :).

If you have lighter eye colour it can change with using Prostaglandins that are used to treat glaucoma. However the reverse i.e. removing pigment from the eye at the moment can only be done by laser but it is not recommended and would be illegal in places like Europe, US, Australia etc due to the risks. People should just use contact lenses if they want to try something different. Who wants to risk damage to the eyes? I don't really care about eye colour and just want to be able to see right into old age.

This is about prostaglandins.

"The question is whether this is a potentially deleterious effect," Dr. Camras said. "We won’t know the final answer to that until the agents are used for many, many years. But thus far, neither has been shown to cause any deleterious effects in the eye. It seems to be a cosmetic change in the iris color produced by the drug, due to stimulation of melanin synthesis (melanogenesis) within iridial melanocytes."

https://www.healio.com/news/optometry/20120225/prostaglandins-extremely-effective-at-reducing-iop

Anyway I would advise people to use contacts if they want a change. I think people suit their natural eye colour the best. People might not really want to alter their natural eye colour if they really think about it. Anyway it is just too risky to do that.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 04:03 AM
Pure scam.