PDA

View Full Version : "brown" Mexican woman with blue eyes.

Laredo
03-30-2024, 02:13 AM
Can you classify her? those Castilian genes are well reflected on her eyes pigmentation :P

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU5WKvfliNIhsP9oilaT1womzSqH_Zs YcQ1Q&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE6PJcwevI0TRtH8t2QYPYe6UPEYdP8 BWRSA&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOGXmWAG3nFkfiWho_nhLgy1avSzsmA yupRw&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKQZQCETFLpWmMpKbkfFk6FHm62dMHs SfakA&usqp=CAU

andrzej
03-30-2024, 03:31 AM
This is not what brown skin is dude

Karakara Teufel
03-30-2024, 03:57 AM
This is not what brown skin is dude

Unless she's very tanned I think her skin does qualify as brown.

Aryan Aries
03-30-2024, 09:55 AM
Maybe she's wearing colored lenses? She's too sexualized and trashy IMO. Women look better when displaying modesty and a bit of shyness.

Elliot
03-30-2024, 11:19 AM
plasticsurgeonoid

Laredo
03-30-2024, 03:33 PM
Maybe she's wearing colored lenses? She's too sexualized and trashy IMO. Women look better when displaying modesty and a bit of shyness.

I don't think so, it seems those are her natural color eyes

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 03:35 PM
Her lips look unnatural.. Overly inflated. Why do some girls do this to themselves? It doesn't look attractive or appealing or good at all.

Token
03-30-2024, 04:03 PM
Contact lenses. Pure light eyes like these are extremely rare to nearly nonexistent among racially mixed individuals.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 04:04 PM
I don't think so, it seems those are her natural color eyes

Delusional

Laredo
03-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Contact lenses. Pure light eyes like these are extremely rare to nearly nonexistent among racially mixed individuals.

Delusional

I myself have met plenty of mexicans my whole life with very green or blue eyes, Ofc it's not the most common thing but I know several mexicans like that.

Nurzat
03-30-2024, 04:18 PM
East Med, looks Middle Eastern

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:19 PM
Quesadilloid.

Next.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:20 PM
I myself have met plenty of mexicans my whole life with very green or blue eyes, Ofc it's not the most common thing but I know several mexicans like that.

I knew one Mestizo with blue eyes and several castizos/harnizos with some type of light eyes. Green is surprisingly common.

Laredo
03-30-2024, 04:27 PM
I knew one Mestizo with blue eyes and several castizos/harnizos with some type of light eyes. Green is surprisingly common.

I was born with green eyes but on the dark spectrum and turned brown by age 2 I guess that's when my "mexicaness genes" started showing up lol.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 04:30 PM

Still delusional because you think that a clearly artificial eye color comes from a random euro ancestor, such a wishful thinking :laugh:

tropicalslavic
I was born with green eyes but on the dark spectrum and turned brown by age 2 I guess that's when my "mexicaness genes" started showing up lol.

It's very common for babies with any amount of European admixture to come out with lighter eyes that turn dark. I think it means you carry the genes for having children with those eye colors (like permanently with those eye colors), but I'm not sure. I've also met lots of Mestizos and Castizos with non-black hair, but TA would tell you it'd dyed. Lol

Nurzat

my Mexican former workmate had green eyes despite being quite semi-native looking

Laredo
03-30-2024, 04:32 PM
Still delusional because you think that a clearly artificial eye color comes from a random euro ancestor, such a wishful thinking :laugh:

Mexicans don't have one euro ancestor but two on both sides If two mixed people carry those genes it's possible to combine and have a child like that.

I myself carry the green eye gene according to yourdnaportal but you are probably to stupid to know basic anthropology knowledge.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 04:35 PM
I myself carry the green eye gene according to yourdnaportal but you are probably to stupid to know basic anthropology knowledge.
I don't care, i was speaking of pure light eyes like the woman you showed, which is practically nonexistent among mutts, unless they're using lenses.

Laredo
03-30-2024, 04:41 PM
I don't care, i was speaking of pure light eyes like the woman you showed, which is practically nonexistent among mutts, unless they're using lenses.

Are these people using lenses are well? Like I said colored eyes are not the most common thing but not rare like omg you have blue /green eyes! We are on average half European why Is It surprising?

https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/4aoeBgISLIqD.jpg?o=1

https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/xz7lSKlkLPwb.jpg?o=1

Might be rare among Brazilians since black admixture pretty much eats anything none black.

Laredo
03-30-2024, 04:42 PM
It's very common for babies with any amount of European admixture to come out with lighter eyes that turn dark. I think it means you carry the genes for having children with those eye colors (like permanently with those eye colors), but I'm not sure. I've also met lots of Mestizos and Castizos with non-black hair, but TA would tell you it'd dyed. Lol

my Mexican former workmate had green eyes despite being quite semi-native looking

Exactly.

Valenman
03-30-2024, 04:45 PM
Believe me no, I saw a handful of gypsies with super light eyes, and many also had dark skin and hair.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:46 PM
Mexicans don't have one euro ancestor but two on both sides If two mixed people carry those genes it's possible to combine and have a child like that.

Speaking of, I knew a man when I was in middle school who looked entirely African but had blue eyes. He was an old man who worked as a security guard, so he wasn't some young guy with colored contacts. It turned out he was something like 1/8 white on both sides, and the genes for blue eyes just made it down the family tree that far.

It happens. No idea why it wouldn't happen. Some people on TA can't wrap their mind around a punnett square.

Laredo
03-30-2024, 04:53 PM
Are these people using lenses are well? Like I said colored eyes are not the most common thing but not rare like omg you have blue /green eyes! We are on average half European why Is It surprising?

https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/4aoeBgISLIqD.jpg?o=1

https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/xz7lSKlkLPwb.jpg?o=1

Might be rare among Brazilians since black admixture pretty much eats anything none black.

Speaking of, I knew a man when I was in middle school who looked entirely African but had blue eyes. He was an old man who worked as a security guard, so he wasn't some young guy with colored contacts. It turned out he was something like 1/8 white on both sides, and the genes for blue eyes just made it down the family tree that far.

It happens. No idea why it wouldn't happen. Some people on TA can't wrap their mind around a punnett square.

Exactly, If a black man with 1/8 white ancestry can still have blue eyes or green now Imagine a population that It's on average 1/2 European lol!

Valenman
03-30-2024, 04:56 PM
Exactly, If a black man with 1/8 white ancestry can still have blue eyes or green now Imagine a population that It's on average 1/2 European lol!
Mucho gitanos en España aun siendo muy oscuros de piel y de rasgos muy Extraeuropeos,tienen ojos Muy azules,verde o grises En rango 9-16 de Escala de Martin,Y pelo Castaña claro o rubio Oscuro

Laredo
03-30-2024, 05:00 PM
Mucho gitanos en España aun siendo muy oscuros de piel y de rasgos muy Extraeuropeos,tienen ojos Muy azules,verde o grises En rango 9-16 de Escala de Martin,Y pelo Castaña claro o rubio Oscuro

Lo mismo pasa con los mexicanos a conocido varios toda mi vida con ojos muy azules o verdes no es lo mas tipico pero tampoco atipico.

Token
03-30-2024, 05:25 PM

Either way, the eyes of this walking botox, like the rest of her face, are clearly fake.

Pepa
03-30-2024, 11:32 PM
Blud why do so many non european women want to look european so bad like this kurv

Vessna
03-31-2024, 07:13 AM
I don’t think it’s her real eye color. It’s either contacts or she underwent laser depigmentation of iris. It’s a popular procedure in Mexico. I once stumbled on a Mexican tiktoker who posted her experience of getting the laser. She was able to change her eye color to the similar blue. Nothing is real anymore. People change their features with surgeries, fillers and lasers.

rajputprincess
03-31-2024, 08:52 AM
Either way, the eyes of this walking botox, like the rest of her face, are clearly fake.

Her eyes look real to me?
Afghan girl with green eyes. She is not wearing contact because she is poor. Her skin is brown too. Iight eyes are result of recessive genes. If both parents have it. Then it can happen128253

aherne
03-31-2024, 09:26 AM
Disgusting fake-oid

Grace O'Malley
03-31-2024, 09:49 AM
I do think her eyes are natural but they seem to be pale grey green.

Token
03-31-2024, 02:18 PM
Her eyes look real to me?
Afghan girl with green eyes. She is not wearing contact because she is poor. Her skin is brown too. Iight eyes are result of recessive genes. If both parents have it. Then it can happen128253
This Afghan girl is white/Caucasoid, while woman in OP is triracial. Not comparable at all. Her eyes are mixed and not pure light, you can clearly see the brown around the pupil (unlike in the fake contact lenses of the Mexican).

Also, this girl is not brown-skinned, she is just tanned and dirty. Any brunet European kid who plays under the sun can get to this skin tone.