PDA

View Full Version : How can we solve domestic violence problem?

rajputprincess
03-30-2024, 10:11 AM
https://interactive.unwomen.org/multimedia/infographic/violenceagainstwomen/en/index.html
How can we solve problem of domestic violence?

Domestic violence is big problem. Since many victim don't want to do anything about it

, 1 in 3 women have experienced physical or sexual violence — mostly by an intimate partner.

Like some women on my discord server. Complain about their men beating them. They ask for solution but refused to file complain against them or even leave them.

I don't understand. How I can help those women.

Feminist answer of teaching boys to not beat girls is useless. Because people already think that beating women is bad. Only evil people beat women. You can't teach people to not steal. Because only criminals do it
So it don't work.

Teutone
03-30-2024, 10:44 AM
By an Indian girl asking this on a european anthropology forum.

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 10:46 AM
1. Stop nagging
or
2. Choose a better husband at the start by lowering standards or whatever.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 11:09 AM
By an Indian girl asking this on a european anthropology forum.

rajputprincess is a lowbrow troll, but (1) the fact she is Indian is beside the point (since when did you have something especially against Indians anyway?) and (2) this is a serious topic.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 11:12 AM
We can't. There will always be trash that behaves this way. They need to go to jail once they do it and women need to stop thinking they can change them.

Ylla
03-30-2024, 11:39 AM
1. Stop nagging
or
2. Choose a better husband at the start by lowering standards or whatever.

Raising*

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 11:41 AM
Raising*

?

edit: you are correct

Teutone
03-30-2024, 12:05 PM
rajputprincess is a lowbrow troll, but (1) the fact she is Indian is beside the point (since when did you have something especially against Indians anyway?) and (2) this is a serious topic.

I am very very very much confident that domestic violence and especially rape is more of a problem with the south asian demographics than with europeans, and dont mention some swedish rape statistics that are a result of a very broad definition of rape.

Most of south asian rape and domestic violence cases arent even reported or investigated I am sure, therefore it is relevant that an Indian speaks about this issue on a eurocentric forum, it makes no sense.

catgeorge
03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
By accepting Jesus is the King of Kings Ruling over Rulers.

If there was a broad acceptance then I strongly believe society will be at a better place but Satan has taken over... but darkness will never defeat the light.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 12:11 PM
I am very very very much confident that domestic violence and especially rape is more of a problem with the south asian demographics than with europeans, and dont mention some swedish rape statistics that are a result of a very broad definition of rape.

Most of south asian rape and domestic violence cases arent even reported or investigated I am sure, therefore it is relevant that an Indian speaks about this issue on a eurocentric forum, it makes no sense.

Rape and domestic violence are indeed a bigger problem in the Global South (not just South Asia) than in the West, but they are hardly rarities in the West either (and no, they would not disappear even if non-whites didn't exist in the latter).

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 12:14 PM
By accepting Jesus is the King of Kings Ruling over Rulers.

If there was a broad acceptance then I strongly believe society will be at a better place but Satan has taken over... but darkness will never defeat the light.

I have seen plenty of domestic violence between churchgoing Eastern Orthodox couples.

catgeorge
03-30-2024, 12:15 PM
I have seen plenty of domestic violence between churchgoing Eastern Orthodox couples.

Thats a shame because I have not even come across any divorces let alone violence.

Teutone
03-30-2024, 12:16 PM
Rape and domestic violence are indeed a bigger problem in the Global South (not just South Asia) than in the West, but they are hardly rarities in the West either (and no, they would not disappear even if non-whites didn't exist in the latter).

The number of rape and domestic violence cases per capita would significantly decrease when non-Europeans disappear from Europe.

isnt it crazy how just 1,5mio Refugees cause a crazy increase in rape cases in Germany?

https://media.springernature.com/lw685/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-658-33375-1_2/MediaObjects/500994_1_De_2_Fig1_HTML.png

Every honest female TA member would also admit feeling safer crossing some blonde european boys at night won't make them feel as uneasy as crossing a group of Indians or Afghans.

Thats pattern recognitions, a survival instinct the woke west tries to eradicate.

rajputprincess
03-30-2024, 12:21 PM

Bro. I own discord server. Some women were complaining about their men beating them. But they refused to leave them

I was just thinking of how can I help them. Since I am unable to convinced them to leave their mens.

I thought that I can get different unique perspective here.
I mean I have posted about it on feminist forums. But I was not able to get proper solution.

If it help

Anglo-Celtic
03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
The number of rape and domestic violence cases per capita would significantly decrease when non-Europeans disappear from Europe.

isnt it crazy how just 1,5mio Refugees cause a crazy increase in rape cases in Germany?

https://media.springernature.com/lw685/springer-static/image/chp%3A10.1007%2F978-3-658-33375-1_2/MediaObjects/500994_1_De_2_Fig1_HTML.png

Every honest female TA member would also admit feeling safer crossing some blonde european boys at night won't make them feel as uneasy as crossing a group of Indians or Afghans.

Thats pattern recognitions, a survival instinct the woke west tries to eradicate.

Americans don't try to eradicate pattern recognitions. The Democrats and their media don't speak for or to us. We have the same globalist enemies who hate sovereign individuals. There's a Great Awakening to this all across the country, as well as around the world, and the Establishment's desperation shows that they're very aware of this.

~Elizabeth~
03-30-2024, 01:07 PM

Not this honest female TA member.

A White man is just as capable of attacking a woman. I've experienced it and I witnessed it and I've heard about it.

Scarface F
03-30-2024, 01:10 PM
Domestic violence is high among eastern Europeans and Balkanites. My highly educated father often abused my mom even though he didn't beat her. But she beat me really often.

I am upper middle class.

It is because women are treated as lower beings in our societies.

But it is is not comparable to MENA or South Asia with their rape and incest culture. Luckily that really isn't common at all here and men would never assault women on street, but they might be abusive with their wife or daughters behind closed doors. Women can be too.

Teutone
03-30-2024, 01:14 PM
Not this honest female TA member.

A White man is just as capable of attacking a woman. I've experienced it and I witnessed it and I've heard about it.

crazy how blacks make up only 14% of the US population but make up 36% of rape perpetrators.

https://d2eehagpk5cl65.cloudfront.net/img/q60/uploads/2021/04/BJSOffenderDemoTable3.jpg

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 01:20 PM
Those figures are for a range of offences, not just rape. But the most interesting aspect is how Hispanics appear to be slightly UNDER represented among the perpetrators.

Teutone
03-30-2024, 01:23 PM
Those figures are for a range of offences, not just rape. But the most interesting aspect is how Hispanics appear to be slightly UNDER represented among the perpetrators.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyAZUrCVAAA_An4?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ebq2RCfWsAADWJd?format=png&name=large

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 01:24 PM
Domestic violence is high among eastern Europeans and Balkanites. My highly educated father often abused my mom even though he didn't beat her. But she beat me really often.

I am upper middle class.

It is because women are treated as lower beings in our societies.

But it is is not comparable to MENA or South Asia with their rape and incest culture. Luckily that really isn't common at all here and men would never assault women on street, but they might be abusive with their wife or daughters behind closed doors. Women can be too.

In what way did he abuse your mom and why? Are you saying that men in the Balkans and Eastern Europe 'abuse' women for no reason? Sinless Marys every single one of them. And were you beaten for no reason?

Katarzyna
03-30-2024, 01:32 PM
Domestic violence can be also emotional abuse by belittling your partner, cheating, controlling them and mind games

Scarface F
03-30-2024, 01:39 PM
In what way did he abuse your mom and why? Are you saying that men in the Balkans and Eastern Europe 'abuse' women for no reason? Sinless Marys every single one of them. And were you beaten for no reason?

He find her annoying. She is chaotic, not really tidy, naive. He has thin nerves and start shouting if she didn't close the door, forgot to pay bills, or trusted people without need. He never beat her but insulted and shouted on her often, called her retard, clown, primitive etc.

He likes peace and quiet and she is opposite of that. He would chase her trough flat with broomstick to beat her when he went totally mad but actually never did it in the end. He has anger menagment problems, he claims from working on oil rig that is really stresfull environment and everything needs to be in perfect order because huge danger of fire, explosion etc.

She beat me for no reason. When I was little I didn't know to tie my shoelaces. Or I didn't eat in Kindergarten. Or I prevent other kids from sleeping in Kindergarten by talking with them during sleep hours. I think it not okay to beat child for that. I was always terrified of her.

Since I am unusual, but they didn't know what it was, they often call her to school and after she came back she beat me. I didn't want to listen to authority. Teacher told me to get out of class and I refused. But I was also noble minded and protected other kids from bullying.

She tried forcefully to dress me like princess and I didn't want that so she went mad. She has high opinion of herself, I was shame to her and not a child like she wanted. My father accepted me as I am in contrast, but I would never marry such agressive and hysterical man either.

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 01:49 PM
He find her annoying. She is chaotic, not really tidy, naive. He has thin nerves and start shouting if she didn't close the door, forgot to pay bills, or trusted people without need. He never beat her but insulted and shouted on her often, called her retard, clown, primitive etc.

I see. Seems kinda harsh to call someone that for things like those.

He likes peace and quiet and she is opposite of that. He would chase her trough flat with broomstick to beat her when he went totally mad but actually never did it in the end. He has anger menagment problems, he claims from working on oil rig that is really stresfull environment and everything needs to be in perfect order because huge danger of fire, explosion etc.

Wow.

My father yelled because of the opposite reason. She would nag him for not closing doors and lending too much money to people. xD
He also never beat her nor he would yell at her for things like that. Only when she would nag too much. Sometimes I understand him. He worked all day, always built something, comes home to relax and there comes my mother to nag him. But I also understand her.

She beat me for no reason. When I was little I didn't know to tie my shoelaces. Or I didn't eat in Kindergarten. Or I prevent other kids from sleeping in Kindergarten by talking with them during sleep hours. I think it not okay to beat child for that. I was always terrified of her.

Since I am unusual, but they didn't know what it was, they often call her to school and after she came back she beat me. I didn't want to listen to authority. Teacher told me to get out of class and I refused. But I was also noble minded and protected other kids from bullying.

She tried forcefully to dress me like princess and I didn't want that so she went mad. She has high opinion of herself, I was shame to her and not a child like she wanted. My father accepted me as I am in contrast, but I would never marry such agressive and hysterical man either.

I can't say that is a bad reason not to get beaten as a child.

Scarface F
03-30-2024, 01:52 PM
Are you saying that men in the Balkans and Eastern Europe 'abuse' women for no reason? Sinless Marys every single one of them.

I don't claim that, but here are 2 stories of extremely decent, religious women who got terrible abuse from my environment and it is not rare in Croatia:

1) I mentioned here my very Catholic friend many times. He comes from patriarchal rural family, and his parents despite being peasants both have University degree. His mother is extremely traditional, hard working, devoted lady and she left her career in law to be housewife and care for her husband (a school teacher of history, and he is not religious, often cursed God) and two sons. He started beating her brutally when she first dicovered his affairs. It was when my friend was 6. She never reported him nor left him because she loved him much and was ashamed. This man married out of interest on the other hand (she is daughter of wealthy peasant). This went on for years, and my friend and his brother grew up with such brutal violence towards their mother. He say she never left him because he replaced God for her and she always believed he could change.

It escalated 3 years ago when she confronted her husband with another affair and he started beating her so brutally he could have killed her. My friend intervened because by that time he was adult, stronger than him and had to protect his mother. There was a fight and both ended up arrested. He is still under criminal prosecution (he broke his fathers nose) and he might have problem to be admitted into bar association due to that. His parents finally divorced, but only because finally Police came and after he assaulted his father there was no way back. He and his mom spend few weeks living in Caritas and he has severe mental consequences due to that.

Most people in their town think his father is a charming gentleman. And he always had affairs outside of town, he is very clever.

2) A female friend, 50 year old doctor of medicine, extremely beautiful for her age (like better looking Eva Mendes, no joke). Very conservative and religious, by origin from your region. She married young a lawyer from Zagreb, who was a psychopath. He went with her to US (despite she never wanted that) and there for years cheated and beat her. They have two children togheder. She did menage to divorce him after more than 10 years and came back to Croatia with her kids. She never had any man or boyfriend after, as she is too traumatized and dedicated her life to God (I met her on one pilgrimage).

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 01:57 PM
I don't claim that, but here are 2 stories of extremely decent, religious women who got terrible abuse from my environment and it is not rare in Croatia:

1) I mentioned here my very Catholic friend many times. He comes from patriarchal rural family, and his parents despite being peasants both have University degree. His mother is extremely traditional, hard workinng, devoted lady and she left her career in law to be housewife and care for her husband (a school teacher of history, and he is not religious, often cursed God) and two sons. He started beating her brutally when she first dicovered his affairs. It was when my friend was 6. She never reported him nor left him because she loved him much and was ashamed. This man married out of interest on the other hand (she is daughter of wealthy peasant). This went on for years, and my friend and his brother grew up with such brutal violence towards their mother. He say she never left him because he replaced God for her and she always believed he could change.

It escalated 3 years ago when she confronted her husband with another affair and he started beating her so brutally he could have killed her. My friend intervened because by that time he was adult, stronger than him and had to protect his mother. There was a fight and both ended up arrested. He is still under criminal prosecution (he broke his fathers nose) and he might have problem to be admitted into bar association due to that. His parents finally divorced, but only because finally Police came and after he assaulted his father there was no way back. He and his mom spend few weeks living in Caritas and he has severe mental consequences due to that.

Most people in their town think his father is a charming gentleman. And he always had affairs outside of town, he is very clever.

2) A female friend, 50 year old doctor of medicine, extremely beautiful for her age (like better looking Eva Mendes, no joke). Very conservative and religious, by origin from your region. She married young a lawyer from Zagreb, who was a psychopath. He went with her to US (despite she never wanted that) and there for years cheated and beat her. They have two children togheder. She did menage to divorce him after more than 10 years and came back to Croatia with her kids. She never had any man or boyfriend after, as she is too traumatized and dedicated her life to God (I met her on one pilgrimage).

Men who beat women are a tiny minority and so are examples like those. On the other hand number of women divorcing in large numbers for stupid reasons is much higher.

Scarface F
03-30-2024, 02:13 PM
Men who beat women are a tiny minority and so are examples like those. On the other hand number of women divorcing in large numbers for stupid reasons is much higher.

You are too much into American/western European reality.

Divorce is seen as shame and big life failure here still by many, although it is changing in last years and divorce rates are now similar to those in the west.

Unfortunately it is not rare:

ZAGREB, September 20, 2023 (Hina) - In Croatia, violence against women occurs every 15 minutes, in the last 20 years, almost 400 women have been killed, and Croatia is third in the European Union in the number of murders of women.

https://www.iusinfo.hr/aktualno/dnevne-novosti/konferencija-svakih-15-minuta-u-hrvatskoj-se-dogodi-nasilje-nad-zenama-56621

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 02:17 PM
You are too much into American/western European reality.

I know a lot of divorced women. And of course every single one of them blames their husband even when they cheated.

Divorce is seen as shame and big life failure here still by many, although it is changing in last years and divorce rates are now similar to those in the west.

It was better when it was seen as a shame and when woman was afraid of her husband. All we expect from woman is peace and quiet and raising children. The list of what women expect and want is much longer.

Scarface F
03-30-2024, 02:20 PM
I know a lot of divorced women. And of course every single one of them blames their husband even when they cheated.

It was better when it was seen as a shame and when woman was afraid of her husband. All we expect from woman is peace and quite and raising children. The list of what women expect and want is much longer.

I added some stats in the post, so....I don't support women who cheat their husbands.
Yes marriage should be for life. But life reality is sometimes different. My friends mom didn't want to divorce due to that and suffered nedless violence for years. He even say he blames her for staying with their dad so long, because he and his brother got almost used to such family pathology, and he is afraid to become like his father towards his own wife one day.

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 02:23 PM
I added some stats in the post, so....I don't support women who cheat their husbands.
Yes marriage should be for life. But life reality is sometimes different. My friends mom didn't want to divorce due to that and suffered nedless violence for years. He even say he blames her for staying with their dad so long, because he and his brother got almost used to such family pathology, and he is afraid to become like his father towards his own wife one day.

That woman should have left that marriage immediately. Nobody would blame her. So what about your stats? Are you saying that men in Croatia massively abuse women?

Scarface F
03-30-2024, 02:32 PM
That woman should have left that marriage immediately. Nobody would blame her. So what about your stats? Are you saying that men in Croatia massively abuse women?

It lot more common than in Sweden for example. But Swedish men are too weak and cucked on the other hand.

It is hard to find perfect balance between masculinity and respect for women. Some stats show high T men are more prone to violence and adultery. I don't know for solution and ideal society. It would be one that is traditional but also highly moral and people can control their impulses.

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 02:38 PM
It lot more common than in Sweden for example. But Swedish men are too weak and cucked on the other hand.

It is hard to find perfect balance between masculinity and respect for women. Some stats show high T men are more prone to violence and adultery. I don't know for solution and ideal society. It would be one that is traditional but also highly moral and people can control their impulses.

It's quite easy for a man to find a respect for women be he masculine or not. All she has to do is not nag all the time, show respect etc. On the other hand women are much more complicated. It's not good when you are too good for them and it's not good when you are too bad for them.

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 02:46 PM
When People take accountability for their actions seriously then it will stop. You can raise someone in the most loving caring environment but they can still grow up to become abusive, likewise, I know some people who grew up in abusive homes and they are the sweetest persons I know. Nothing at all like their abusive parents or grandparents.

It is up to you the individual to decide and make the choice of how you want to live and interact with your partner and others.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 03:03 PM
Imagine fearing your lover. Degrading. I'd be telling a woman like that "girl run!".

rajputprincess
03-30-2024, 03:05 PM
Imagine fearing your lover. Degrading. I'd be telling a woman like that "girl run!".

They don't listen so it is pointless
They asked how they can stop him
And that his heart is pure

That is why I was thinking about how can i help my server womens

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 03:06 PM

It seems that when wemen don't fear their husbands we get 70% divorce rates initiated by wemen (or 90% by those wemen having careers) we get self entitled princesses with zero accountability.

...if your post was directed at me. Otherwise ignore it.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 03:10 PM

Most of the early converts to Christianity were actually women, because for the first time it expected men as well as women to be sexually continent and faithful. (Of course there was a lot of hypocrisy in practice, but the ideal was still there). The irony about the sexual revolution is that, even while singing about women's liberation, it was really men who benefited the most and went back to their baser instincts. (So-called 'reactionary feminists' like Louise Perry and Mary Harrington explain this better than me).

#Oda#
03-30-2024, 03:58 PM
less possessive mentality of men, which is possible, since it's not all about genetics

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 04:00 PM
Most of the early converts to Christianity were actually women, because for the first time it expected men as well as women to be sexually continent and faithful. (Of course there was a lot of hypocrisy in practice, but the ideal was still there). The irony about the sexual revolution is that, even while singing about women's liberation, it was really men who benefited the most and went back to their baser instincts. (So-called 'reactionary feminists' like Louise Perry and Mary Harrington explain this better than me).

History can be funny at times. Christianity in Rome would've been a Liberal-orientated ideology yet in recent times in Western nations, Christianity is more associated with Conservatism.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-30-2024, 04:03 PM
History can be funny at times. Christianity in Rome would've been a Liberal-orientated ideology yet in recent times in Western nations, Christianity is more associated with Conservatism.

You really do not know Christianity. Read all of the New Testament and then tell me how liberal it is for what existed in that era.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-30-2024, 04:05 PM
There is no solving human nature.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 04:11 PM
There is no solving human nature.

No, which is why we have laws and institutions. You cannot eradicate crime and violence, only modify and punish them.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:18 PM
It seems that when wemen don't fear their husbands we get 70% divorce rates initiated by wemen (or 90% by those wemen having careers) we get self entitled princesses with zero accountability.

...if your post was directed at me. Otherwise ignore it.

I mean, if marriage is something that has to be held together by fear, what's the point? I wouldn't willingly enter a situation where I didn't really get anything out of it and just felt scared all of the time. I would have had absolutely no problem just being single forever if that was the only other alternative.

Divorce rates are a complicated and nuanced issue. I see lots of healthy marriages around me, even including career women. Most divorces are from repeat offenders (of either sex) and just because a woman files the paperwork first doesn't mean anything about whose fault it really was, although usually it's both (I've seen very few divorces happen that everyone with any sense couldn't predict when the two people got together).

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 04:28 PM
You really do not know Christianity. Read all of the New Testament and then tell me how liberal it is for what existed in that era.

https://iili.io/JwBRYCX.png

Ylla
03-30-2024, 04:30 PM
My partner always says the definition of a man, and the primary, most important purpose is protector of women and children. I agree and based on this definition I see domestic violence as non- masculinity. I don’t understand how some people find it masculine to abuse their wife or children or somebody weaker than them.

rajputprincess
03-30-2024, 04:32 PM
My partner always says the definition of a man, and the primary, most important purpose is protector of women and children. I agree and based on this definition I see domestic violence as non- masculinity. I don’t understand how some people find it masculine to abuse their wife or children or somebody weaker than them.

Thug music.
There aggression is portrayed as masculine and woman are degraded in music

That's how it happen
Hip hop is very popular.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 04:36 PM
Finding a decent man.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:39 PM

I think DV is mostly a low IQ problem. It's theoretically "masculine" because the form it takes most of the time is angry manchildren who are unable to control their big testosterone fee fees (and before the male victims come at me - yes there are female equivalents to not being able to control big estrogen fee fees, they're just not relevant in this topic).

In some places it's a part of the culture. In Eastern Europe, historically, but thankfully not today, it was almost a given. My grandma thinks I am some terrible evil nag because I think my grandpa doesn't deserve my time of day because he used to hit her and my mom. Won't let him around my kids, no matter what, and he can rot in the streets if she dies and he needs care lol. You can play "whose fault is it" but really you had two broken, stupid people in a broken, stupid marriage, where the brokenness and stupidity were normalized by their culture. I'm not sure how much of a role masculinity/femininity played in any of it, however, the women in that part of my family would say that's just how men are. But they're not. Men are capable of so much better behavior than that.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:41 PM
Finding a decent man.

For once I agree with you.

I have seen so much "I can change him!" occur around me.

It never works.

Past the age of like, 21 or something, or unless she is genuinely mentally disabled, I don't have sympathy for the women.

I've advised young women to not be with "that guy" - they laughed at me, thought I was out of touch. Then they got abused. No sympathy from me.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:42 PM
Thug music.
There aggression is portrayed as masculine and woman are degraded in music

That's how it happen
Hip hop is very popular.

They didn't have thug music in rural socialist Eastern Europe yet my alcoholic dumb fuck grandpa still beat my dumb fuck grandma.

It's a low IQ problem, primarily.

I don't think they have thug music in ultra-Muslim parts of the Middle East, yet the low IQ men there still hit women.

Insuperable
03-30-2024, 04:45 PM
I mean, if marriage is something that has to be held together by fear, what's the point? I wouldn't willingly enter a situation where I didn't really get anything out of it and just felt scared all of the time. I would have had absolutely no problem just being single forever if that was the only other alternative.

Divorce rates are a complicated and nuanced issue. I see lots of healthy marriages around me, even including career women. Most divorces are from repeat offenders (of either sex) and just because a woman files the paperwork first doesn't mean anything about whose fault it really was, although usually it's both (I've seen very few divorces happen that everyone with any sense couldn't predict when the two people got together).

It's not your classical fear. It was a fear out of respect, the type of fear you held in your father. But I am sure that you like most modern woman don't know what I am talking about, including modern men.:coffee: Most divorces nowadays come from too much entitled women.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 04:47 PM
It's not your classical fear. It was a fear out of respect, the type of fear you held in your father. But I am sure that you like most modern woman don't know what I am talking about, including modern men.:coffee: Most divorces nowadays come from too much entitled women.

The last statement was so devoid of any nuance that I know it's not worth getting into it with you.

I think spouses should have mutual respect. Otherwise, there is no point in either of them being in the relationship. Just go live on your own and sleep around occasionally at that point.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 05:18 PM
For once I agree with you
And why you didnt agree with me other times? :D

Hektor12
03-30-2024, 05:25 PM
1 in 3 women have experienced physical or sexual violence — mostly by an intimate partner.

Education,

*Educate men, "Teach them being in any kind of relationship with a woman doesnt make you her owner"

*Educate women, "Every little ounce of violence that you tolerate makes way for bigger and bigger violence."

Petalpusher
03-30-2024, 05:35 PM
- Check how he treats other women in his family, that will be a good indicator (past and present)

- Avoid radical "feminists" there is most likely something fishy about it. As seen routinely in the political class, sex offenders and wife beaters were almost always progressive cheering for women left and right. Even us guys, honestly we don't buy it and are suspicious of them. They have likely done something in the past that they need to overcorrect now. It's like me claiming to be a black panther.

- Don't test his limits too much. There is an amount of nagging and being a bitch that we can fathom before caveman dna comes up. Some of us will manage to keep it in check when that happens and just block your punches and slaps with a grin instead of hitting you back, but some even good men, have a much lower threshold. You don't want to hear that but it's also something to aknowledge.

Hektor12
03-30-2024, 05:35 PM
Most divorces nowadays come from too much entitled women.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJ6I70WWkAAyxko?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJ6I7_SWkAAmay8?format=jpg&name=small

Incal
03-30-2024, 07:23 PM
By having less kids.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-30-2024, 09:01 PM
https://iili.io/JwBRYCX.png

So what you're telling me is you haven't read the New Testament. Look up what Paul wrote about slavery: if you're a slave to accept your fate because he was afraid to go against the status quo and brining harm to the Christian community. Look up what is expected of women.

You can start quoting from the primary source.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-30-2024, 09:04 PM
No, which is why we have laws and institutions. You cannot eradicate crime and violence, only modify and punish them.

Obviously. Laws exist to regulate human behavior.

Anglo-Celtic
03-30-2024, 11:36 PM

"Appear" is the right word. Latinos are classified as White much of the time in official crime statistics (see George Zimmerman).

Anglo-Celtic
03-30-2024, 11:44 PM

Some TV show did an undercover experiment that showed that White Southern American men were more likely to fight bullies than were White Northern American men. Their take was something along the lines of "why are rednecks so violent?". Black guys and Latino guys would have reacted the same way, but they were too cowardly to show that. The question should have asked "why were the other guys too meek to defend their SOs from thugs?".

Anglo-Celtic
03-30-2024, 11:52 PM
I think DV is mostly a low IQ problem. It's theoretically "masculine" because the form it takes most of the time is angry manchildren who are unable to control their big testosterone fee fees (and before the male victims come at me - yes there are female equivalents to not being able to control big estrogen fee fees, they're just not relevant in this topic).

In some places it's a part of the culture. In Eastern Europe, historically, but thankfully not today, it was almost a given. My grandma thinks I am some terrible evil nag because I think my grandpa doesn't deserve my time of day because he used to hit her and my mom. Won't let him around my kids, no matter what, and he can rot in the streets if she dies and he needs care lol. You can play "whose fault is it" but really you had two broken, stupid people in a broken, stupid marriage, where the brokenness and stupidity were normalized by their culture. I'm not sure how much of a role masculinity/femininity played in any of it, however, the women in that part of my family would say that's just how men are. But they're not. Men are capable of so much better behavior than that.

They're brutes. It's not manly to beat up smaller and weaker people, an act absolutely devoid of any semblance of honor and valor, and society condemned cowards and villains in the past, but they're now celebrated in some cultures as if it's a great accomplishment for an 18-year-old thug to sucker punch an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair. I knocked out an older guy, over a foot taller than me, when I was 12. Not for one second did I think about kicking him when he was down, but that seems to be the default for much of today's "teens" (cough, cough), and the punks often do it in mobs.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 11:53 PM
"Appear" is the right word. Latinos are classified as White much of the time in official crime statistics (see George Zimmerman).

Even taking that into account, their crime rates are still nothing like Blacks, despite being on average even lower income and less-educated than the latter.

Anglo-Celtic
03-31-2024, 12:01 AM
Even taking that into account, their crime rates are still nothing like Blacks, despite being on average even lower income and less-educated than the latter.

Black guys still are at the top of the crime list. They're a big percentage of mass, serial, and spree murderers too, but they don't get the same kind of coverage that their White counterparts do.

CosmoLady
03-31-2024, 12:58 AM

You think that Hispanics are lower-income and less-educated than blacks?

Anyway, you will notice that high-income blacks commit more crime than low-income whites.

Poor rural white areas have lower crime rates than poor rural black areas or middle-class urban black areas, etc.

Economics is not the main issue.

From 2016:
"Poor white kids are less likely to go to prison than rich black kids", Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-31-2024, 01:03 AM
Here is the difference between Whites and Blacks.

I had some guy roll up to me in his car because he was big mad and as he was telling me his grievance I just stared at him until he went away. A Black guy would have gotten out of the car looking for an altercation.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-31-2024, 01:03 AM
Here is the difference between Whites and Blacks.

I had some guy roll up to me in his car because he was big mad and as he was telling me his grievance I just stared at him until he went away. A Black guy would have gotten out of the car looking for an altercation.

btw, just staring at people when they're angry at you freaks them out, lol.

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2024, 02:40 AM
You think that Hispanics are lower-income and less-educated than blacks?

Anyway, you will notice that high-income blacks commit more crime than low-income whites.

Poor rural white areas have lower crime rates than poor rural black areas or middle-class urban black areas, etc.

Economics is not the main issue.

From 2016:
"Poor white kids are less likely to go to prison than rich black kids", Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

I actually opened a thread the other day, comparing education levels and occupational group by race in the US, and yes the Hispanic middle class is even smaller than the Black middle class and the percentage with university degrees even lower. (Though undoubtedly it is mostly skewed by the overwhelmingly low income immigrants from DR, Mexico and Central America. By contrast Cubans, PRs and South Americans there are much more varied).

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2024, 02:58 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?382780-Labor-force-characteristics-by-race-and-ethnicity-2018

CosmoLady
03-31-2024, 03:18 AM
I actually opened a thread the other day, comparing education levels and occupational group by race in the US, and yes the Hispanic middle class is even smaller than the Black middle class and the percentage with university degrees even lower. (Though undoubtedly it is mostly skewed by the overwhelmingly low income immigrants from DR, Mexico and Central America. By contrast Cubans, PRs and South Americans there are much more varied).
The rate is skewed by millions of new illegal immigrants entering the country,
who tend to be from the very bottom of their respective societies.
This huge population of illegals corrupts the entire demographic.

However, I am certain that the the established legal Hispanic population, impossible to measure I guess,
has a much better employment rate, graduation rate, home ownership rate, crime rate, etc. than the black population.

We can see how all quality of life statistics are better in any overwhelmingly Hispanic city compared to a black city.
Or in an overwhelmingly Hispanic school, compared to a black school

Also, more conservative, established, Americanised, and/or white-mixed Hispanics eventually self-identify as white.

The truth is that Hispanics aspire to be white, we see this in their own societies as well as in the US.

oszkar07
03-31-2024, 05:44 AM
How can we solve domestic violence problem?

I don't have a definitive answer , but it seems many women are attracted to a certain type of edgy macho domineering
man that sometimes also turns out to be a "wifebeater".

DV is not good, but perhaps many times a a good man could step up to defend a woman from an abusive man only for the same woman to move on and choose the same types of abusive guys for her next 3 boyfriends.

Sometime you cant fight the nature of things.

And when in doubt you can always ask Sean Connery one of the most popular ladies man's of the last century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDqm7LXt2g

Petalpusher
03-31-2024, 09:53 AM
Amerindians apparently managed to get good at "something"

https://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/ipv1.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/2018/02/20/USATODAY/USATODAY/636547210073145289-022018-Violence-ONLINE.png

https://www.preventconnect.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/NISVS-sexual-orientation-1024x547.png

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence of any demographic in several statistics, which i find very funny. The little amount of couples that might genuinely exist always look absolutely miserable beyond some facade, in comparison to gay guys for example. They must be tasting their own nature daily and it doesn't taste good. Just a theory.

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2024, 02:20 PM
Surprising how low the Asian domestic violence rate is, given how patriarchal many of those cultures are.

drb234
03-31-2024, 02:29 PM

Of course, but incidence of rapes (especially gang rapes) would decrease by 60-80%.
Its like with dog bites - remove pitbulls, of course dog bites would still happen, but they would happen a lot less.

Petalpusher
03-31-2024, 06:13 PM
Surprising how low the Asian domestic violence rate is, given how patriarchal many of those cultures are.

Maybe because it has nothing to do with patriarchy? Whatever that really means nowadays by the way, as a matter of fact non married women have a higher rate of domestic violence than married ones.

I think it has more to do with generally low IQ and income if we are to look for external causes than just human nature. Besides the lesbian case alone puts to rest the patriarchy theory as well.

CosmoLady
03-31-2024, 06:21 PM
Maybe because it has nothing to do with patriarchy? Whatever that really means nowadays by the way, as a matter of fact non married women have a higher rate of domestic violence than married ones.

I think it has more to do with generally low IQ and income if we are to look for external causes than just human nature. Besides the lesbian case alone puts to rest the patriarchy theory as well.

Yes, there is a lot of lesbian violence because butch lesbians are often intense characters,
like Lea Seydoux in "Blue Is the Warmest Color"

Hardcore butch lesbians typically have a lot of mental illness, personality disorders, drug abuse, alcoholism, etc.
This is a very dysfunctional demographic, to be avoided.
And then there is the extra political-ideological neurosis/psychosis as well.

And like Lea Seydoux's character, they HATE bisexuals, who seem to be the most victimised group of all.

oszkar07
03-31-2024, 11:24 PM

It is weird that they lumped all Asians and Pacific Islanders / Polynesians together.

I suspect the numbers that represent Polynesians are under represented as its quite well known that they have a slap/wack culture towards their women and kids.
Perhaps its so normalised that within the culture it isnt even considered DV.
The definition for DV might be being stabbed or set on fire as opposed to a few slaps now and then.

Petalpusher
04-01-2024, 08:41 AM
Yes, there is a lot of lesbian violence because butch lesbians are often intense characters,
like Lea Seydoux in "Blue Is the Warmest Color"

Hardcore butch lesbians typically have a lot of mental illness, personality disorders, drug abuse, alcoholism, etc.
This is a very dysfunctional demographic, to be avoided.
And then there is the extra political-ideological neurosis/psychosis as well.

And like Lea Seydoux's character, they HATE bisexuals, who seem to be the most victimised group of all.

Because that's the actual lesbian category. If i reiterate this i ll never hear the end of it but it's at best an infinitesimally small portion of an already tiny portion of the population that is blown out of proportions by this new rather political LGBTQ movement and its media coverage, the 99th percentile of incels. Of course they can change sexual oriental and gender every weeks as much as they want since they never fuck. About as relevant as those who identify as foxes or gender fluids. Oh damn i just did.

I think i ve seen as much UFO's than legit lesbian only couples and i was standing on the highway of that elusive phenomenon at some point. Since im a cartesian man, i give it a 50/50 chance for both to be real and have visited us. I might believe more in the Zimbabwe school case than this to be honest.