PDA

View Full Version : Classify Australian white supremacist

Rohanspiritual
03-30-2024, 01:48 PM
His name is Neil Erikson, but he looks more swarthy than the average Anglo.
Could he pass in Turkey or Lebanon?

Aryan Aries
03-30-2024, 01:56 PM
Alpinoid mutt. Ohh, the irony when a "white supremacist" turns out to have brown eyes himself - as if pigmentation was only about skin, but not eye or hair color...

Not sure where he could pass. I'll pass myself.

PaganPoet
03-30-2024, 02:19 PM
White supremacists are often swarthy.

Aryan Aries
03-30-2024, 03:08 PM
Yep, just as many "proud black" Afro-Americans actually are light-skinned mulattoes with 25% European DNA. Which goes to show what a joke these "white" / "black" movements really are...

If you want to see real pitch "blacks", you should go to Sudan and look at the Nilotids. Also, the only true "white" people are Albinos.

Abaddon
03-30-2024, 03:22 PM
Which goes to show what a joke these "white" / "black" movements really are...
In the case of this australian WN, that's not joke because he's still 100% european genetically, and nothing can change it.

Judging by phenotype instead of genotype is pure delusional.

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 03:29 PM
Yep, just as many "proud black" Afro-Americans actually are light-skinned mulattoes with 25% European DNA. Which goes to show what a joke these "white" / "black" movements really are...

If you want to see real pitch "blacks", you should go to Sudan and look at the Nilotids. Also, the only true "white" people are Albinos.

Splendid analysis! Wonderful! Magnificent!

Aryan Aries
03-30-2024, 03:36 PM
Judging by phenotype instead of genotype is pure delusional.

You're probably right. Looks are a slippery slope and can also be faked (skin bleaching, bottle blondes, colored lenses etc.).

Let's not derail this thread though, gentlemen.

Pepa
03-30-2024, 03:49 PM
swarthy europeans ruled the world

Comealongwithme
03-30-2024, 03:53 PM
swarthy europeans ruled the world

True! The Romans, right? Although, some would have you believe the ancient Romans were blond haired and possibly blue eyed, which is odd because if the features were so commonplace, why were blond haired slaves so valued over dark haired ones? Anyways. They all must've migrated Northwards when they saw the Barbarians coming. Hahahaha.

Oliver109
03-30-2024, 06:31 PM
hahahaha, put this man on a busy street in the Bronx or in an Indian area of Sydney and he will look as White as a Norwegian

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2024, 06:33 PM
White supremacists are often swarthy.

True. But sans beard, he looks at most Southern European, not West Asian.

Oliver109
03-30-2024, 06:38 PM
True. But sans beard, he looks at most Southern European, not West Asian.

He looks Turkish imo too, odd how his name is so northern sounding

Rohanspiritual
03-30-2024, 10:35 PM
If you want to see real pitch "blacks", you should go to Sudan and look at the Nilotids.

I have slept with a woman of this race before. It was...wild

Rohanspiritual
03-30-2024, 10:36 PM
hahahaha, put this man on a busy street in the Bronx or in an Indian area of Sydney and he will look as White as a Norwegian

That's true.

Oliver109
03-30-2024, 10:42 PM
I have slept with a woman of this race before. It was...wild

Bloody hell, tbh I do find Sudanese women can be quite striking but I think considering a relationship with one would be something I would try to avoid.

Rohanspiritual
03-30-2024, 11:07 PM
Bloody hell, tbh I do find Sudanese women can be quite striking but I think considering a relationship with one would be something I would try to avoid.

Yes I'd try to avoid it too. She was actually quite a nice, dignified woman. Tall with a good body - people actually treated her really well when we went out.
But still, the difference in looks/culture would be too much for me.

slaog
03-30-2024, 11:18 PM
Alpinoid mutt. Ohh, the irony when a "white supremacist" turns out to have brown eyes himself - as if pigmentation was only about skin, but not eye or hair color...

There's no irony. White doesn't mean only blue eyed blond people.

masoebu
03-30-2024, 11:22 PM
White doesn't mean Northern Euro. The Nordicists hijacked that.

See fellow Australian white nationalist Jim Saleam, a weird looking Alpine of Syrian origin.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 11:32 PM
Do you guys actually think a white person having brown eyes makes them swarthy?

You cannot be so autistic. He is obviously white.

tropicalslavic
03-30-2024, 11:35 PM

Literally. These people will see a white dude with a brown beard and go "HURRBDURR HE LOOKS TURKISH". They need to get eye exams.

Oliver109
03-30-2024, 11:37 PM
Literally. These people will see a white dude with a brown beard and go "HURRBDURR HE LOOKS TURKISH". They need to get eye exams.

He does look Turkish, he isn't super pale and would probably be interrogated about his ancestry in eastern England, tbh i have seen Irish with his complexion though.

masoebu
03-31-2024, 04:18 AM
I don't mean to derail your thread or anything, but here's another Australian white nationalist.
IIRC he's from Syria or Lebanon.
But I don't think his peers would easily figure that out.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?374547-Classify-white-nationalist-Jim-Saleam

Rohanspiritual
03-31-2024, 05:23 AM
White doesn't mean Northern Euro. The Nordicists hijacked that.

See fellow Australian white nationalist Jim Saleam, a weird looking Alpine of Syrian origin.

He's got blue eyes and very white skin
kind of like Nick Fuentes, he may not be fully European, but he looks it

Rohanspiritual
03-31-2024, 05:24 AM
He does look Turkish, he isn't super pale and would probably be interrogated about his ancestry in eastern England, tbh i have seen Irish with his complexion though.

In half the pics he looks like that, in the other half he looks more or less like a typical Aussie bloke, just a bit swarthier

Isn't his name Scandinavian? Very weird

Abaddon
03-31-2024, 08:41 PM
You're probably right. Looks are a slippery slope and can also be faked (skin bleaching, bottle blondes, colored lenses etc.)
I'll tell you a fact, Southern Spaniards are more "northern-shifted" than Northwestern Italians genetically speaking.

Phenotype doesn't mean anything, but you insist saying Spaniards and Northern Italians are different races.

Odelia
03-31-2024, 10:53 PM

True but his eyes are more hazel

There is SOME irony! White nationalists are all about blonde hair and blue fucking eyes, that's their shtick. So it's a bit hilarious to see some of them with dark hair and brown eyes.

And no this doesn't mean that true whites are blondies. I consider myself white too and I'm far from blonde.

masoebu
04-01-2024, 12:17 AM
There is SOME irony! White nationalists are all about blonde hair and blue fucking eyes, that's their shtick. So it's a bit hilarious to see some of them with dark hair and brown eyes.

And no this doesn't mean that true whites are blondies. I consider myself white too and I'm far from blonde.

Are they all about that though? I think that's more of a caricature. I live in the U.S. I'm quite familiar with white nationalist types I've never heard them emphasize that.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 12:48 AM
True but his eyes are more hazel

Sensible White nationalists emphasize having light skin more than anything and Caucasoid features, a few unfortunately look down on less Nordic influenced people while others take it too far and automatically include all Europeans, even most Arabs or Turks as White.

Abaddon
04-01-2024, 01:17 AM
There is SOME irony! White nationalists are all about blonde hair and blue fucking eyes, that's their shtick
You're mistaking them for nordicists.

Odelia
04-01-2024, 06:06 AM
You're mistaking them for nordicists.
Aren't nordicists white nationalists and vice versa?

merix
04-01-2024, 09:08 AM
He could definitely pass in Western Turkey

Abaddon
04-01-2024, 11:17 AM

That's not the rule

Mortimer
04-01-2024, 11:23 AM
Not neccessarily he is, but he could be half syrian, half greek, half etc. etc. in australia it wouldnt surprise me, the name cannot tell the whole story, in the new world, in america too like steve jobs, anglo name, universally accepted as white guy but is half syrian

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 02:46 PM
Sensible White nationalists

No such thing. Besides which, many are first-rate hypocrites who often have relationships and even children with people from the very races whom they publicly claim to dislike/hate. (You can even see that trend to an extent here among some self-proclaimed 'identitarians' like Abbadon who wants to go to SE Asia because he thinks he'll score easily, and at least equally risible is the Bulgarian user Lioncourt, who hitherto has constantly denounced non-white immigration yet now wants to move to Kenya because he is attracted to Black women!)

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 02:49 PM
No such thing. Besides which, many are first-rate hypocrites who often have relationships and even children with people from the very races whom they publicly claim to dislike/hate. (You can even see that trend to an extent here among some self-proclaimed 'identitarians' like Abbadon who wants to go to SE Asia because he thinks he'll score easily, and at least equally risible is the Bulgarian user Lioncourt, who hitherto has constantly denounced non-white immigration yet now wants to move to Kenya because he is attracted to Black women!)

I think that is more because the whitest women also have the highest standards so W nationalists still would rather score than remain single.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 02:53 PM
I think that is more because the whitest women also have the highest standards so W nationalists still would rather score than remain single.

Either way, they are still hypocritical and incoherent, even if you are prepared to accept their arguments as 'sensible'.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Either way, they are still hypocritical and incoherent, even if you are prepared to accept their arguments as 'sensible'.

Well perhaps but their arguments generally make sense though

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Well perhaps but their arguments generally make sense though

Completely open borders and a loss of a country's ethnic majority are indeed bad, but WNs often forget that applies to all countries not just the West, and in any case having totally closed borders would turn any country into North Korea sooner or later. (Ironically, for much of the Cold War, North Korea actually had more foreigners than the South due to exchanges with other Communist countries. Nowadays, however, DPRK remains totally isolated and unwanted, whereas ROK, like Japan, is having to bring in growing numbers of foreigners particularly to care for its rapidly ageing population).

This being said, I am no psychologist, but I do think there is something in it that many WNs have a repressed (and sometimes not-so-repressed) longing for the very groups they claim to dislike or even despise. Not unlike how like many religious conservatives turn out to be perverts and serial adulterers (with men as well as women in some cases) who in reality lead less-than-holy lives.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 03:04 PM
Completely open borders and a loss of a country's ethnic majority are indeed bad, but WNs often forget that applies to all countries not just the West, and in any case having totally closed borders would turn any country into North Korea sooner or later. (Ironically, for much of the Cold War, North Korea actually had more foreigners than the South due to exchanges with other Communist countries. Nowadays, however, DPRK remains totally isolated and unwanted, whereas ROK, like Japan, is having to bring in growing numbers of foreigners particularly to care for its rapidly ageing population).

This being said, I am no psychologist, but I do think there is something in it that many WNs have a repressed (and sometimes not-so-repressed) longing for the very groups they claim to dislike or even despise. Not unlike how like many religious conservatives turn out to be perverts and serial adulterers (with men as well as women in some cases) who in reality lead less-than-holy lives.

Well the UK did flourish when we had minimal if no immigration and Japan only needs to bring in immigrants because the women have lost the societal and religious duty to have children. I think many White nationalists actually prefer the Muslim ideal of large families and strict males as opposed to the liberal idea of saying no to marriage and childbirth.

placebo
04-01-2024, 03:08 PM
He could definitely pass in Western Turkey

western? he can pass in all parts of turkey.

Kess
04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
I don't know about Lebanon but in Turkey he passes.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Well the UK did flourish when we had minimal if no immigration

But the post-war period which started mass (non-white) immigration had a massive labour shortage and at the time, whether you like it or not, all Commonwealth citizens had freedom of movement to the UK. (The first Immigration Act which began to erode this was in 1961). Caribbeans and South Asians didn't just come here between the Windrush and Idi Amin for no reason.

and Japan only needs to bring in immigrants because the women have lost the societal and religious duty to have children.

I think you'll find the men there aren't overly keen on having children either.

I think many White nationalists actually prefer the Muslim ideal of large families and strict males as opposed to the liberal idea of saying no to marriage and childbirth.

Ironically, some Muslim countries - notably Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh - themselves have birth rates barely if at all higher than most Western nations.

But anyway, the most absurd feature of WN thought is prizing something as utterly arbitrary and meaningless as light skin as some kind of end in itself.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 03:28 PM
But the post-war period which started mass (non-white) immigration had a massive labour shortage and at the time, whether you like it or not, all Commonwealth citizens at the time had freedom of movement to the UK. (The first Immigration Act which began to erode this was in 1961). Caribbeans and South Asians didn't just come here between the Windrush and Idi Amin for no reason.

I think you'll find the men there aren't overly keen on having children either.

Ironically, some Muslim countries - notably Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh - themselves have birth rates barely if at all higher than most Western nations.

But anyway, the most absurd feature of WN thought is prizing something as utterly arbitrary and meaningless as light skin as some kind of end in itself.

That was the folly of going to war, large numbers of men died or were made disabled and so immigrants had to be brought in, controls were imposed later on in the 70s or 80s but the later governments of John Major and Blair were foolish enough to loosen them again. Japan is probably going to die as a country sadly, that is entirely the fault of a populace that just cannot be bothered with having children, sad. WN people like the idea of preserving culture, preserving ethnic features and the last thing we want is for everywhere to end up like Luton or Barking and Dagenham.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 03:46 PM
That was the folly of going to war, large numbers of men died or were made disabled and so immigrants had to be brought in

Well it happened and we cannot alter the past. We just have to learn to make the best of the situation we now find ourselves in.

controls were imposed later on in the 70s or 80s but the later governments of John Major and Blair were foolish enough to loosen them again.

Mostly Blair. The only major influx that I can remember during Major's time was that of refugees from ex-Yugoslavia - and even then the numbers we took in were far smaller than many Central European and Scandinavian countries.

Japan is probably going to die as a country sadly, that is entirely the fault of a populace that just cannot be bothered with having children, sad.

Well they are very much on the vanguard of AI and robotics, so who knows if it will necessarily be such a catastrophe.

WN people like the idea of preserving culture, preserving ethnic features and the last thing we want is for everywhere to end up like Luton or Barking and Dagenham.

Preserving things like the culture and language of a nation are one thing, and ironically I have had lots of arguments with people both here and in real life about how disturbed I am about the English language wiping out almost everything in its path. But saying that the most important feature of whether or not a person even has the right to be in a given country is his/her skin colour is preposterous on so many levels.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 03:57 PM
Well it happened and we cannot alter the past. We just have to learn to make the best of the situation we now find ourselves in.

Mostly Blair. The only major influx that I can remember during Major's time was that of refugees from ex-Yugoslavia - and even then the numbers we took in were far smaller than many Central European and Scandinavian countries.

Well they are very much on the vanguard of AI and robotics, so who knows if it will necessarily be such a catastrophe.

Preserving things like the culture and language of a nation are one thing, and ironically I have had lots of arguments with people both here and in real life about how disturbed I am about the English language wiping out almost everything in its path. But saying that the most important feature of whether or not a person even has the right to be in a given country is his/her skin colour is preposterous on so many levels.

Well i feel that people are happier in an environment where their skin colour is natural, Asian and African immigrants don't seem to actually enjoy being in Britain and taking part in British culture, they are here because there is less corruption and to send money back home, i would happily send money myself to Pakistan etc if it meant that they didn't come here!

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 04:04 PM
Well i feel that people are happier in an environment where their skin colour is natural, Asian and African immigrants don't seem to actually enjoy being in Britain and taking part in British culture, they are here because there is less corruption and to send money back home, i would happily send money myself to Pakistan etc if it meant that they didn't come here!

I think you underestimate how patriotic and assimilated quite a few non-whites here are. If you put a blindfold round yourself and heard Rishi Sunak or Kwasi Kwarteng speak, would you seriously think they were 'foreign'?

Also, did you look at that thread I sent you last night about occupational classes by ethnic group? Although it is true that the lower classes have a higher representation of non-whites than the higher classes, the disparity is nowhere near as severe as many on both the Left and the Right like to claim (for different reasons). Certainly, I'd argue that the link between race and class here is rather milder than in some other Western countries, notably the US and France.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 04:10 PM
I think you underestimate how patriotic and assimilated quite a few non-whites here are. If you put a blindfold round yourself and heard Rishi Sunak or Kwasi Kwarteng speak, would you seriously think they were 'foreign'?

Also, did you look at that thread I sent you last night about occupational classes by ethnic group? Although it is true that the lower classes have a higher representation of non-whites than the higher classes, the disparity is nowhere near as severe as many on both the Left and the Right like to claim (for different reasons). Certainly, I'd argue that the link between race and class here is rather milder than in some other Western countries, notably the US and France.

That's funny because people on the left are always making fun of Sunak being basically a citizen of nowhere with houses in California etc and many of his fellow Indians still vote for the Labour party which imo is more anti British than the Tories.

Davystayn
04-01-2024, 04:12 PM
He passes easily in a kebab shop.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 04:22 PM
That's funny because people on the left are always making fun of Sunak being basically a citizen of nowhere with houses in California etc and many of his fellow Indians still vote for the Labour party which imo is more anti British than the Tories.

Citizen of nowhere maybe, but certainly not a citizen specifically of India. And as I am sure you know, more and more middle-class Indians are defecting to the Tories. (Why do you think the Truss and Sunak cabinets have had rather more South Asians than any Labour cabinet has managed?)

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Citizen of nowhere maybe, but certainly not a citizen specifically of India. And as I am sure you know, more and more middle-class Indians are defecting to the Tories. (Why do you think the Truss and Sunak cabinets have had rather more South Asians than any Labour cabinet has managed?)

Well they are happy that the Tories have brought more Indian immigration into England but their ideals are more materialistic than anything, I don't think they vote Tory because they want to preserve the green belt or because Labour and it's membership were anti brexit.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 04:35 PM
Well they are happy that the Tories have brought more Indian immigration into England but their ideals are more materialistic than anything.

Granted, but you can find many White British people with those materialistic and money-grubbing values as well, especially among the Tories.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 04:41 PM
Granted, but you can find many White British people with those materialistic and money-grubbing values as well, especially among the Tories.

Unfortunately many Tories are like that regardless of colour but many I have spoken to do cherish the countryside, traditional values and their worse fear is for the UK to end up like Luton or east London. Looking at the next election though it seems that far too many people are happy to shoot themselves in the foot and vote Labour as long as it means not being called racist!

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Unfortunately many Tories are like that regardless of colour but many I have spoken to do cherish the countryside, traditional values and their worse fear is for the UK to end up like Luton or east London. Looking at the next election though it seems that far too many people are happy to shoot themselves in the foot and vote Labour as long as it means not being called racist!

Back to my point about Britain not being like the US or France: the funny thing is that easily around half of the most deprived districts/boroughs in Britain are very White, such as Blackpool and Hartlepool, whereas much of Inner London (especially Tower Hamlets) has seen a massive FALL in deprivation levels over the last two decades.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Back to my point about Britain not being like the US or France: the funny thing is that easily around half of the most deprived districts/boroughs in Britain are very White, such as Blackpool and Hartlepool, whereas much of Inner London (especially Tower Hamlets) has seen a massive FALL in deprivation levels over the last two decades.

Yeah which is why I find it ironic that the left still say we must have immigration when there are tonnes of people in deprived towns who can do the jobs that migrants are doing.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Yeah which is why I find it ironic that the left still say we must have immigration when there are tons of people in deprived towns who can do the jobs that migrants are doing.

Well yes that is true. But my point remains that the notion that the whiter a city, neighbourhood or country is, the wealthier it is going to be is, quite frankly, poppycock. True, Europe and North America are still the wealthiest continents on Earth, but they have a lot of variation both within and especially between the countries involved, and for that matter so do all the other continents.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:06 PM
Well yes that is true. But my point remains that the notion that the whiter a city, neighbourhood or country is, the wealthier it is going to be is, quite frankly, poppycock. True, Europe and North America are still the wealthiest continents on Earth, but they have a lot of variation both within and especially between the countries involved, and for that matter so do all the other continents.

I would say though that if deprived White parts of England had the same amount of investment as say Luton(with it's fast trains to London) or Newham in east London they would be far far nicer and less deprived areas than the latter.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:07 PM
I would say though that if deprived White parts of England had the same amount of investment as say Luton(with it's fast trains to London) or Newham in east London they would be far far nicer and less deprived areas than the latter.

Why?

masoebu
04-01-2024, 05:10 PM

They are mutually exclusive ideologies that sometimes overlap.

Since there aren't a lot of true Nordics in white diaspora US, Australia, Brazil, etc it's hard to believe any of the WN organizations there would require Nordic types as spokesmen or in leadership positions.

You don't see this even in the Nordic Resistance Movement or other Scandinavian/Northern Germanic WN groups. It's a caricature.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:12 PM
They are mutually exclusive ideologies that sometimes overlap.

Since there aren't a lot of true Nordics in white diaspora US, Australia, Brazil, etc it's hard to believe any of the WN organizations there would require Nordic types as spokesmen or in leadership positions.

You don't see this even in the Nordic Resistance Movement or other Scandinavian/Northern Germanic WN groups. It's a caricature.

Besides which, I bet you even many self-styled Nordicists are just as likely to jump into bed with a Filipina or non-white Honduran as a more generic WN would.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:13 PM
Why?

Because those areas of London despite the investment are still problem cases with stabbings, muggings etc and with run down poor hygiene chicken and kebab shops, i would say even though somewhere like Sunderland or Hull is run down they would still have a nicer ambience.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:17 PM
It's funny that 10 years ago there were speculations that gentrification would eventually cover the whole of London yet today pretty much everywhere east of Stratford or south of Dulwich is pretty much ungentrified.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:20 PM
It's funny that 10 years ago there were speculations that gentrification would eventually cover the whole of London yet today pretty much everywhere east of Stratford or south of Dulwich is pretty much ungentrified.

Because the poor have to live somewhere. All that means is that the economic relationship between Inner London and Outer London (notwithstanding some wealthier boroughs like Richmond, Kingston and Sutton) has turned on its head, ironically making London increasingly like Paris, with its wealthy centre and impoverished banlieues. (Though I still maintain that the racial segregation is much less severe in London, and the non-white middle-class is accordingly bigger).

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:25 PM
Because the poor have to live somewhere. All that means is that the economic relationship between Inner London and Outer London (notwithstanding some wealthier boroughs like Richmond, Kingston and Sutton) has turned on its head, ironically making London increasingly like Paris, with its wealthy centre and impoverished banlieues. (Though I still maintain that the racial segregation is much less severe in London, and the non-white middle-class is accordingly bigger).

I would say though that there are many English counties that don't have as big an underclass as London i.e Sussex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Gloucestershire.

masoebu
04-01-2024, 05:25 PM
Besides which, I bet you even many self-styled Nordicists are just as likely to jump into bed with a Filipina or non-white Honduran as a more generic WN would.

Oh no doubt.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:27 PM
I would say though that there are many English counties that don't have as big an underclass as London i.e Sussex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Gloucestershire.

Maybe not, though of those counties the towns of Hastings, Watford, Peterborough and Gloucester are notable for their high levels of deprivation. (As are some rural areas of Cambridgeshire in fact - since Cambridge itself is now so expensive, the poor have largely been driven out).

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Maybe not, though of those counties the towns of Hastings, Watford, Peterborough and Gloucester are notable for their high levels of deprivation. (As are some rural areas of Cambridgeshire in fact - since Cambridge itself is now so expensive, the poor have largely been driven out).

Peterborough is part of historic Northamptonshire and is now a unitary authority I believe and as for Hastings, Watford or Gloucester they all feel far less run down than Ilford, Barking or Woolwich.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:35 PM
Peterborough is part of historic Northamptonshire and is now a unitary authority I believe and as for Hastings, Watford or Gloucester they all feel far less run down than Ilford, Barking or Woolwich.

I haven't visited Watford or Hastings so I cannot say, but Gloucester away from the cathedral and docks is as run down as the worst parts of London. Peterborough away from the cathedral is also not that pretty.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:39 PM
Anyway, the essential point is that, whatever the merits of some individual arguments of theirs, WNs are overall irrational, intolerant and often incredibly hypocritical.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:42 PM
Anyway, the essential point is that, whatever the merits of some individual arguments of theirs, WNs are overall irrational, intolerant and often incredibly hypocritical.

I find that they can get too into conspiracy theories i.e blaming Ukraine for the Moscow shooting as was the opinion on Unz review but their general opinions are sound.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:44 PM
I haven't visited Watford or Hastings so I cannot say, but Gloucester away from the cathedral and docks is as run down as the worst parts of London. Peterborough away from the cathedral is also not that pretty.

Could you really say that Gloucester is that bad? It could have gotten worse as apparently a lot of Eastern Europeans moved in, same has happened to Watford, used to be a thriving market town with a decent shopping centre and until recently very British.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:46 PM
I find that they can get too into conspiracy theories i.e blaming Ukraine for the Moscow shooting as was the opinion on Unz review but their general opinions are sound.

As a general rule, the more extreme an ideology (whether Left or Right, religious or secular), the less likely its putative proponents are to live by it. It is thus no accident that many Communist dictators have been among the most corrupt in the world, such as Ceaucescu, Zhivkov, the Kims, Mengistu, Macias Nguema, the MPLA and various Soviet dictators - they are usually the last ones to live by their maxims of equality and humility.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:48 PM
Could you really say that Gloucester is that bad? It could have gotten worse as apparently a lot of Eastern Europeans moved in, same has happened to Watford, used to be a thriving market town with a decent shopping centre and until recently very British.

Gloucester is pretty diverse for Southwest England (in terms of both Euro and non-Euro immigrants), but for Britain overall it is mid-level in terms of ethnic diversity. And yes, the less touristy parts of the centre and suburbs are often pretty run-down and grotty. As for Watford, it is one of a handful of towns in Britain to have a White British minority.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:51 PM
Gloucester is pretty diverse for Southwest England (in terms of both Euro and non-Euro immigrants), but for Britain overall it is mid-level in terms of ethnic diversity. And yes, the less touristy parts of the centre and suburbs are often pretty run-down and grotty. As for Watford, it is one of a handful of towns in Britain to have a White British minority.

Yeah, my general point was that the more diverse a town gets the less appealing it becomes, as I said even Hull with its poverty still has a better ambience from what I have heard than a lot of east and south London.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 05:53 PM
even Hull with its poverty still has a better ambience from what I have heard than a lot of east and south London.

You see that is what I doubt. Run down and poor means run down and poor, regardless of the predominant ethnic group. (At least in the West).

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 05:57 PM
You see that is what I doubt. Run down and poor means run down and poor, regardless of the predominant ethnic group. (At least in the West).

As you said Hull is poorer than virtually the whole of London yet people that have gone there have come back with a positive impression, same goes for even Sunderland or Swansea.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 06:01 PM
As you said Hull is poorer than virtually the whole of London yet people that have gone there have come back with a positive impression, same goes for even Sunderland or Swansea.

I don't doubt that most people in those towns are nice (at least in their own way). But the basic point is that thinking that ending all immigration and even expelling the descendants of immigrants who've already been here for generations would bring about an end to all crime, poverty and social problems is magical thinking on steroids.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 06:08 PM
I don't doubt that most people in those towns are nice (at least in their own way). But the basic point is that thinking that ending all immigration and even expelling the descendants of immigrants who've already been here for generations would bring about an end to all crime, poverty and social problems is magical thinking on steroids.

It's not about bringing an end to crime but reducing it and it isn't about expulsion, it's simply about basically bringing down migration to zero.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 06:12 PM
It's not about bringing an end to crime but reducing it and it isn't about expulsion, it's simply about basically bringing down migration to zero.

I am not saying I like mass migration as a long-term solution (or rather method) to deal with staff shortages in the NHS and care homes or as a way of propping up universities through their high fees. But in the shorter-term, with hospitals and care homes crying out for staff and with many universities facing bankruptcy, what are we to do?

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 06:17 PM
I am not saying I like mass migration as a long-term solution (or rather method) to deal with staff shortages in the NHS and care homes or as a way of propping up universities through their high fees. But in the shorter-term, with hospitals and care homes crying out for staff and with many universities facing bankruptcy, what are we to do?

Erm train youngsters, don't throw people on the scrapheap when they reach the age of 45 in favour of young immigrants, also a lot of these migrants are doing basic jobs like delivery drivers or chefs.

Tooting Carmen
04-01-2024, 06:20 PM
Erm train youngsters, don't throw people on the scrapheap when they reach the age of 45 in favour of young immigrants, also a lot of these migrants are doing basic jobs like delivery drivers or chefs.

I am talking about skilled and educated migrants. I agree we need more delivery drivers and chefs like a hole in the head.

Oliver109
04-01-2024, 06:23 PM
I am talking about skilled and educated migrants. I agree we need more delivery drivers and chefs like a hole in the head.

Like I said too many people with skills to offer are regarded as too old to employ even though they may only be 47

turbosat
04-01-2024, 08:27 PM
I don't mean to derail your thread or anything, but here's another Australian white nationalist.
IIRC he's from Syria or Lebanon.
But I don't think his peers would easily figure that out.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?374547-Classify-white-nationalist-Jim-Saleam

He has a Lebanese father (probably Christian) and German mother.

Jim Saleam is Arab pretends to be Greek | It's my country too (wordpress.com) (https://itsmycountrytoo.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/jim-saleam-is-arab-pretends-to-be-greek/)
Jim Saleam is Arab pretends to be Greek (https://itsmycountrytoo.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/jim-saleam-is-arab-pretends-to-be-greek/)

Jim Saleam, is a simple minded fucking moron, he’s actually Half Lebanese. He’s in total denial. His father was Lebanese and his Mother was German and he was born and raised in the Maryborough area of QLD, where my family I from, they knew his parents, his father was also named James, and little Jimmy was the town joke. When he denies his lebanese heritage it’s like a Nigerian walking around heiling 14/88

Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’ | slackbastard (anarchobase.com) (https://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=8140)
But the early part of the last century was an uneasy time for people like the Monsours and the Saleams, living in the shadow of the White Australia policy. Lebanese were not legally able to own property. They were, in fact, illegal immigrants and classified as Asiatics, along with Japanese, Chinese and Indians, according to Marilyn Lake, professor of history at La Trobe University. The border had to be drawn somewhere; the Greeks were in and the Turks and Syrians (and the Lebanese — Lebanon was then part of Syria) were out. It was a common practice for Lebanese to claim they had come from Greece for fear they might lose their properties.
“Maybe that’s where Jimmy got the Greek fantasy from,” says Monsour.

reboun
04-01-2024, 08:28 PM
Armenoid

drb234
04-06-2024, 01:47 PM

Alright, Varg..

ImpishTears
04-06-2024, 07:46 PM
Alright, Varg..
Why are nordicists always Slavic, American, or from Brazil out of all places.....
And even then i think Varg overplays his nordicism for attention, because he seems to like Serbs a lot.

drb234
04-06-2024, 08:29 PM
Why are nordicists always Slavic, American, or from Brazil out of all places.....
And even then i think Varg overplays his nordicism for attention, because he seems to like Serbs a lot.

Varg believes Hitler was blond lol. Don't can't take anything he says seriously.. especially now that he is on Tiktok

combat
04-06-2024, 08:34 PM
I believe it is just the beard which makes him look a bit Middle Eastern. There are some "darkish" Anglo types and he could be full Anglo stock as well. Who knows.

Yes, he could pass in Turkey and Lebanon very easily. Maybe also in Syria. But apart from that he looks too White to pass in other MENA countries.

ImpishTears
04-06-2024, 09:50 PM
Varg believes Hitler was blond lol. Don't can't take anything he says seriously.. especially now that he is on Tiktok
Hitler was blonde, what? You can just take a look at any photo of him, even official ones taken by his own goverment, and he always shows up as dark haired lol. The only ones that dont are modern reconstructions made by a sperg in photoshop. Varg must be really dumb to believe that.
Varg on tiktok? Now he's an actual menace, he is going to raise a new generation of mongs, all across the planet...