PDA

View Full Version : Classify English football fans from east London and Essex/Kent

Oliver109
04-05-2024, 11:04 PM
https://i2-prod.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/news/article21587987.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200c/0_GettyImages-1336904725.jpg

mariavazq
04-05-2024, 11:06 PM
Cheer up, I see even people more toasted than you.

Oliver109
04-05-2024, 11:08 PM
Cheer up, I see even people more toasted than you.

Wops in east London, who would have thought!

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-05-2024, 11:11 PM
https://i2-prod.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/news/article21587987.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200c/0_GettyImages-1336904725.jpg

This defines Oliver's retardation. It's very difficult to classify people whose features you can't see clearly.

Oliver109
04-05-2024, 11:14 PM
This defines Oliver's retardation. It's very difficult to classify people whose features you can't see clearly.

I think it's an excellent photo, you can clearly make out peoples faces and pigmentation

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-05-2024, 11:16 PM
I think it's an excellent photo, you can clearly make out peoples faces and pigmentation

"I think..."

Try to find one person on this forum who doesn't think you're a fool.

Kess
04-05-2024, 11:21 PM
"I think..."

First time we agree.

Anglo-Celtic
04-05-2024, 11:23 PM
"I think..."

There's a rumor that he's really Tooting Carmen having a laugh. If so, give him four Rabbi Schmuleys for a great, subtle routine.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-05-2024, 11:24 PM
First time we agree.

https://i.imgur.com/BoDQhMm.png

drb234
04-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Mainly Nordo-CM mixes with a few Brunns and Keltic-Nordids

Anglo-Celtic
04-05-2024, 11:25 PM
First time we agree.

There's hope for reconciliation. First, Frank and Kess; then, Israelis and Palestinians.

Kess
04-05-2024, 11:33 PM
There's hope for reconciliation. First, Frank and Kess; then, Israelis and Palestinians.

Despite the fact that he reveals his autism with the same reply to me that he has given around a hundred times, I don’t hate CFG.

I don’t know what he thinks, but just because we have disagreements on Israel-Palestine, we are not enemies or rivals that need reconciliation.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-05-2024, 11:40 PM

He edited a source. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't absent-mindedness. He decided to be dishonest. That was his choice. I see he's going around accusing people of dishonesty (me and Cosmolady) because he's dumb and ignorant of the English language but here we have clear-cut evidence of dishonesty: editing a source.

He took a source and manipulated it because it hurt his argument.

That's not forgivable.

Anglo-Celtic
04-05-2024, 11:43 PM
He edited a source. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't absent-mindedness. He decided to be dishonest. That was his choice. I see he's going around accusing people of dishonesty (me and Cosmolady) because he's dumb and ignorant of the English language but here we have clear-cut evidence of dishonesty: editing a source.

That's not forgivable.

It's forgivable. He didn't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Anglo-Celtic
04-05-2024, 11:44 PM
Despite the fact that he reveals his autism with the same reply to me that he has given around a hundred times, I don’t hate CFG.

I don’t know what he thinks, but just because we have disagreements on Israel-Palestine, we are not enemies or rivals that need reconciliation.

I see. It's a one-sided rivalry, then.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-05-2024, 11:58 PM

It's a one-sided rivalry but not from my end. I didn't follow him to two other threads to debate a topic that I had to remind him belongs in its appropriate thread and shouldn't be brought to unrelated threads.

He's just mad that I call him an idiot. If I call someone an idiot, it's because they are. I don't use words unless there is a reason. People can be big mad all they want if I classify them as an idiot; there is cause.

However, no one chooses to be an idiot. You do choose to manipulate a source.

Kess
04-06-2024, 12:47 AM
He edited a source. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't absent-mindedness. He decided to be dishonest.

There is no editing. I just didn't bother to add the part where it says "requires further investigation" because the mission itself wasn't a substitute for a criminal investigation conducted by prosecutors.

Everything they say obviously requires further investigation to verify.

I see he's going around accusing people of dishonesty (me and Cosmolady) because he's dumb and ignorant of the English language but here we have clear-cut evidence of dishonesty: editing a source.

Did you read the whole IQ and wealth correlation discussion?

I'm astonished. I was in a 1v3 position. How did you miss that chance to be against me and jump on the bandwagon?

Cosmolady replaced the sentence that I quoted with another sentence and accused me of not understanding English.

That's a red flag.

I already made Google Bard analyze two original sentences that I quoted. They have similarities as well as differences, but not the same as Cosmo claimed.

First, her claim evolved from the muh-establishing rule to the muh establishing rule about the relationship.

Then her claim evolved from muh meaning the same thing to muh syllogism.

So, me and Google Bard don't understand English, but you and CosmoLady are Shakespeare's and Gatekeeper's of the English language.

The UN report clearly didn't hurt me, but it's obvious that it hurt you.

I'm not the one who claimed there were no rapes first, then changed it; it's quite possible there were a few rapes.

Kess
04-06-2024, 12:49 AM

Yes, since I'm not the one replying with the same thing every time in an autistic manner and out of context.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 12:52 AM
Yes, since I'm not the one replying with the same thing every time in an autistic manner and out of context.

Maybe you guys could both forget about it now. It won't mean a thing when you're on your deathbeds.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 12:57 AM
There is no editing. I just didn't bother to add the part where it says "requires further investigation" because the mission itself wasn't a substitute for a criminal investigation conducted by prosecutors.

Everything they say obviously requires further investigation to verify.

Did you read the whole IQ and wealth correlation discussion?

I'm astonished. I was in a 1v3 position. How did you miss that chance to be against me and jump on the bandwagon?

Cosmolady replaced the sentence that I quoted with another sentence and accused me of not understanding English.

That's a red flag.

I already made Google Bard analyze two original sentences that I quoted. They have similarities as well as differences, but not the same as Cosmo claimed.

First, her claim evolved from the muh-establishing rule to the muh establishing rule about the relationship.

Then her claim evolved from muh meaning the same thing to muh syllogism.

So, me and Google Bard don't understand English, but you and CosmoLady are Shakespeare's and Gatekeeper's of the English language.

The UN report clearly didn't hurt me, but it's obvious that it hurt you.

I'm not the one who claimed there were no rapes first, then changed it; it's quite possible there were a few rapes.

You're the one who ignored I said, "A possibility is not evidence."

You're the one who edited a source and we both know why you did it. Your dishonesty is on the record: your actions. YOU chose to edit the source. YOU chose dishonesty.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 01:01 AM

You're the one who edited a source and we both know why you did it. Your dishonesty is on the record: yoru actions.

Give it a rest, man. It's beginning to look a bit obsessive, and I *know* obsessive.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 01:03 AM
Maybe you guys could both forget about it now. It won't mean a thing when you're on your deathbeds.

I don't engage with people who edit sources. That is clear-cut evidence of the person's willingness to be deceitful. It's not a misunderstanding or a difference in opinion. When you edit a source it's done with purpose.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 01:06 AM
Give it a rest, man. It's beginning to look a bit obsessive, and I *know* obsessive.

Shut the fuck up. You're pissed at me because I revealed your hypocrisy. You're not exactly unbiased here.

If he doesn't want me to post his shame, then he can stop responding to my posts: I don't care if his posts are positive or negative. He can want to suck my dick, I don't care. He should keep his shit to himself. It's that simple.

Celestia
04-06-2024, 01:16 AM
Damn I thought you two got along ^

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 01:18 AM

We do. But this obvious riding of Kess' dick has to do with me calling him out for hypocrisy (and I showed it in detail). He should just be quiet.

Kess
04-06-2024, 01:22 AM

You're the one who edited a source and we both know why you did it. Your dishonesty is on the record: your actions. YOU chose to edit the source. YOU chose dishonesty.

You put words in my mouth and stated that I claimed Hamas hijacked aid trucks; in reality, all I did was share a Gazan woman's statements.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 01:23 AM
You put words in my mouth and stated that I claimed Hamas hijacked aid trucks; in reality, all I did was share a Gazan woman's statements.

Kess
04-06-2024, 01:28 AM
He can want to suck my dick, I don't care. He should keep his shit to himself. It's that simple.

We do. But this obvious riding of Kess' dick has to do with me calling him out for hypocrisy (and I showed it in detail).

Nobody is riding or wants to suck another man's dick here. Don't project your homosexuality onto others. Instead, come out of the closet.

CosmoLady
04-06-2024, 01:59 AM

LOL, you got him Frank. Dishonest sneaky little turkling, who likes to falsely accuse others of dishonesty. :picard1:

CosmoLady
04-06-2024, 02:04 AM
I don't engage with people who edit sources. That is clear-cut evidence of the person's willingness to be deceitful. It's not a misunderstanding or a difference in opinion. When you edit a source it's done with purpose.

Exactly

CosmoLady
04-06-2024, 02:06 AM

That's not forgivable.

Yeah, the little turkling is a dishonest petty midwit beta male. I have seen this type a few times.

He does not debate in good faith, lectures others about honesty when he is dishonest.

He reminds of me of Hektor12,
who immediately claimed that he discovered a "pattern" in my posts, that I am a Siberian troll, possibly Ugo himself. :rolleyes:

The little turkling was caught omitting/editing a source as you said, that is evidence of intentional deceit.

Whereas I MISTAKENLY quoted one of MY OWN sentences, NEARLY IDENTICAL TO ANOTHER from the SAME PARAGRAPH,
and the turkling threw a hissyfit, with fake hysterical outrage when this is not evidence of any kind of deceit.

What is it with these midwits? Yes, they must be kept out of Europe.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:58 AM
Shut the fuck up. You're pissed at me because I revealed your hypocrisy. You're not exactly unbiased here.

If he doesn't want me to post his shame, then he can stop responding to my posts: I don't care if his posts are positive or negative. He can want to suck my dick, I don't care. He should keep his shit to himself. It's that simple.

It's not a good look, guy. News Flash: No one cares about your debates except you and Elizabeth.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:53 AM

I'm cool with Frank. If I *didn't* like him, I wouldn't have posted what I did.

Dick
04-06-2024, 03:54 AM
USA, Canada and Israel

Kess
04-06-2024, 12:14 PM

LOL, you got him Frank. Dishonest sneaky little turkling, who likes to falsely accuse others of dishonesty. :picard1:

Is the title I am mad because of my dishonest tactics and false accusations exposed by Kess?
Keep your butthurt where it belongs.

Kess
04-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Yeah, the little turkling is a dishonest petty midwit beta male. I have seen this type a few times.

He does not debate in good faith, lectures others about honesty when he is dishonest.

He reminds of me of Hektor12,
who immediately claimed that he discovered a "pattern" in my posts, that I am a Siberian troll, possibly Ugo himself. :rolleyes:

The little turkling was caught omitting/editing a source as you said, that is evidence of intentional deceit.

Whereas I MISTAKENLY quoted one of MY OWN sentences, NEARLY IDENTICAL TO ANOTHER from the SAME PARAGRAPH,
and the turkling threw a hissyfit, with fake hysterical outrage when this is not evidence of any kind of deceit.

What is it with these midwits? Yes, they must be kept out of Europe.

Just earned your place in my ignore list you racist stupid fuck.

Showed your true colors.

You are so retarded that you are saying irrelevant things like “they must be kept out of Europe.” Whereas nobody's even mentioned Europe, let alone going to Europe.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 01:54 PM
It's not a good look, guy. News Flash: No one cares about your debates except you and Elizabeth.

I don't care about who cares about what. You were being a hypocrite. I laid it out the evidence in detail. You're still mad about it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 01:55 PM
Nobody is riding or wants to suck another man's dick here. Don't project your homosexuality onto others. Instead, come out of the closet.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:22 PM
I don't care about who cares about what. You were being a hypocrite. I laid it out the evidence in detail. You're still mad about it.

I condemned the Hamas demons, and I condemned what appeared to be genocidal retribution. Tell me exactly where the "hypocrite" part is in that. I'll wait. Hard pass on your mind games with your light blue highlighter, though.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
We do. But this obvious riding of Kess' dick has to do with me calling him out for hypocrisy (and I showed it in detail). He should just be quiet.

Listen, mother fucker. I don't ride anybody's dick, so don't start something you can't finish.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 02:41 PM
I condemned the Hamas demons, and I condemned what appeared to be genocidal retribution. Tell me exactly where the "hypocrite" part is in that.

Nothing. That wasn't the issue and you know that because I specifically laid out to you what was the issue and the evidence.

I'll wait. Hard pass on your mind games with your light blue highlighter, though.

"I'll wait..."

You're not waiting because I already presented the evidence for you.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?382583-Israel-vs-Palestine-Rebirth&p=7941739&viewfull=1#post7941739

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:46 PM
Nothing. That wasn't the issue and you know that because I specifically laid out to you what was the issue and the evidence.

"I'll wait..."

You're not waiting because I already presented the evidence for you.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?382583-Israel-vs-Palestine-Rebirth&p=7941739&viewfull=1#post7941739

What's your point? What's the problem? I believe the women, and I don't care what the UN report does or doesn't say because I don't trust the biased UN. Kess's member was not touched by that.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:49 PM
Hard pass on your mind games with your light blue highlighter, though.

I meant what I said there. Tell me exactly what your light blue highlighter schtick means. I knew that it was some back and forth about the UN report, but I showed that there was no hypocrisy on my part in this situation. You're straining at gnats to play some kind of gotcha, but I'm not having it.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Let's count to 3. Here comes the lurking "guest" after I leave. :D

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Listen, mother fucker. I don't ride anybody's dick, so don't start something you can't finish.

If you could see me tremble. The nightmares I will have...

What are you going to do exactly? Will it be to deny your words in the post where I laid it all out? Or will you keep pretending the issue is something other than it is?

The hypocrisy is stating the UN Report can't be trusted simply because it was from the UN (me pointing out they didn't interview rape victims was criticism and how the media misrepresented the report) and then praising Kess for providing 'evidence' that... came from the UN Report.

So UN report can't be trusted when I reference it (and I was being critical) but then it can be trusted when Kess references it (who was not being critical).

The reality is you got confused. You thought the UN Report said something very different than it did. I tried to clear up your confusion more than once and it never registered.

As I said, the evidence is in the post. You can pretend all you want it was something other than it is even though I have specifically pointed it out... like 4 times already.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 02:55 PM
What's your point? What's the problem? I believe the women, and I don't care what the UN report does or doesn't say because I don't trust the biased UN. Kess's member was not touched by that.

But you do care what the UN Report said because your reaction to when I mention it compared to the reaction to Kess mentioning it is contradictory.

I literally laid it out in the post I linked with screenshots.

You keep trying to make this out to be something else.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:55 PM
If you could see me tremble. The nightmares I will have...

What are you going to do exactly? Will it be to deny your words in the post where I laid it all out? Or will you keep pretending the issue is something other than it is?

The hypocrisy is stating the UN Report can't be trusted simply because it was from the UN (me pointing out they didn't interview rape victims was criticism and how the media misrepresented the report) and then praising Kess for providing 'evidence' that... came from the UN Report.

So UN report can't be trusted when I reference it (and I was being critical) but then it can be trusted when Kess references it (who was not being critical).

The reality is you got confused. You thought the UN Report said something very different than it did. I tried to clear up your confusion more than once and it never registered.

As I said, the evidence is in the post. You can pretend all you want it was something other than it is even though I have specifically pointed it out... like 4 times already.

I'll cut to the chase. You're hung up on the word "evidence". That's the beginning and end of your lame hypocrite claim. Not playing.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 02:58 PM
But you do care what the UN Report said because your reaction to when I mention it compared to the reaction to Kess mentioning it is contradictory.

I literally laid it out in the post I linked with screenshots.

You keep trying to make this out to be something else.

Tell me something. What evidence was I referring to? You're going to say that one word changes all that I said because Kess and I are such great friends, and I'm cool with the UN if Kess supports them. Are you that deranged?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 03:00 PM
I'll cut to the chase. You're hung up on the word "evidence". That's the beginning and end of your lame hypocrite claim. Not playing.

I'm hung up on your contradiction. I laid it all out with screenshots in the link.

Are you going to write 5 posts for my every one now? In which you say nothing of importance?

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:05 PM
I'm hung up on your contradiction. I laid it all out with screenshots in the link.

Are you going to write 5 posts for my every one now? In which you say nothing of importance?

I'm setting you straight. It's not important to *me*, but some might get enjoyment from it. I said what I meant, and I meant what I said. That one word about something I read *does not* change one word I said about the UN and their bias, but you're twisting it that way to get some kind of win for reasons known only to you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 03:05 PM
Tell me something. What evidence was I referring to?

The 'evidence' Kess presented from the UN Report. He wasn't referring to anything but the UN Report. The same UN Report you said we shouldn't trust because it's from the UN.

You're going to say that one word changes all that I said because Kess and I are such great friends, and I'm cool with the UN if Kess supports them. Are you that deranged?

Babble and misdirect all you like because the evidence is in this link.

I'll just keep posting that since it has all the answers. I'm not writing another book just for you to deny what can't be denied.

~Elizabeth~
04-06-2024, 03:08 PM
Tell me something. What evidence was I referring to? You're going to say that one word changes all that I said because Kess and I are such great friends, and I'm cool with the UN if Kess supports them. Are you that deranged?

CFG already told you over and over again. Stop with your OCD about this. You were a hypocrite. Just re-read the Israel vs. Palestine Rebirth thread instead of bringing it up in other threads.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:13 PM
The 'evidence' Kess presented from the UN Report. He wasn't referring to anything but the UN Report. The same UN Report you said we shouldn't trust because it's from the UN.

I'll just keep posting that since it has all the answers. I'm not writing another book just for you to deny what can't be denied.

I glanced at his post and read some stuff without knowing the source. I really and truly don't give two cents if you and your Nazi girlfriend (she sent a reputation comment in your defense) believe that, but that's the truth, and I sure as hell won't back down on what I said. She took a dig at my OCD like you take digs at these folks' autism. You two might just have a love connection.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:14 PM
CFG already told you over and over again. Stop with your OCD about this. You were a hypocrite. Just re-read the Israel vs. Palestine Rebirth thread instead of bringing it up in other threads.

Where did I start comments in other threads? It's too early to drink, isn't it?

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:19 PM

I admit that I made a mistake when I didn't check the source. If you call me dishonest or a hypocrite for *that*, I will tell you to GFY.

Kess
04-06-2024, 03:23 PM
I condemned the Hamas demons, and I condemned

I did the same thing.

I don’t approve their civilian killings and rapings.

~Elizabeth~
04-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Where did I start comments in other threads? It's too early to drink, isn't it?

You keep badgering him in this thread. I'm not a drinker.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:25 PM
You keep badgering him in this thread. I'm not a drinker.

Really? Maybe you should start.

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:32 PM
I did the same thing.

I don’t approve their civilian killings and rapings.

I credited your evidence in that one post, and that meant that I was a hypocrite in Frank's world. Why would I do that if I knew that it was a UN report if I said that I don't trust the UN, pro or con, in a comment before that? I wouldn't because that would make no sense. It obviously was an honest mistake, but how do you counter false accusations?

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 03:32 PM
When is Tooting gonna be here and say Atlanto brunns?

Anglo-Celtic
04-06-2024, 03:34 PM
When is Tooting gonna be here and say Atlanto brunns?

He already did. It's in post #60. ;)

Kess
04-06-2024, 03:42 PM

If I'm deceiving, riddle me this: why did you change your stand from "there were no rapes" to "It's quite possible there were a few rapes"?

Everyone can access and read the UN report. I can't deceive anyone.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.un.org/sexualviolenceinconflict/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/report/mission-report-official-visit-of-the-office-of-the-srsg-svc-to-israel-and-the-occupied-west-bank-29-january-14-february-2024/20240304-Israel-oWB-CRSV-report.pdf

"61. Nova music festival goers also attempted to escape to the south and sought shelter in and around kibbutz Re’im, about 2 km southwest of the Nova music festival site. There are reasonable grounds to believe that sexual violence occurred in kibbutz Re’im, including rape. This included the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter at the entrance of kibbutz Re’im, which was corroborated by witness testimonies and digital material. Within the kibbutz itself, in one area close to the entrance, the bodies of at least two women were found inside a home, on the floor and naked, with gunshot wounds to their heads. Witness testimony gathered for this area is consistent with possible sexual violence, however, these could not be verified in the time provided and would require further investigation."

This part doesn't refute what has previously been said. It simply means that more evidence is needed to fully verify these claims.

"61. Nova music festival goers also attempted to escape to the south and sought shelter in and around kibbutz Re’im, about 2 km southwest of the Nova music festival site. There are reasonable grounds to believe that sexual violence occurred in kibbutz Re’im, including rape. This included the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter at the entrance of kibbutz Re’im, which was corroborated by witness testimonies and digital material. Within the kibbutz itself, in one area close to the entrance, the bodies of at least two women were found inside a home, on the floor and naked, with gunshot wounds to their heads. Witness testimony gathered for this area is consistent with possible sexual violence,"

The possibility of above being true still persists.

You are just whining because you have lost.

Kess
04-06-2024, 03:49 PM
how do you counter false accusations?

What are you talking about?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 03:55 PM
If I'm deceiving, riddle me this: why did you change your stand from "there were no rapes" to "It's quite possible there were a few rapes"?

Everyone can access and read the UN report. I can't deceive anyone.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.un.org/sexualviolenceinconflict/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/report/mission-report-official-visit-of-the-office-of-the-srsg-svc-to-israel-and-the-occupied-west-bank-29-january-14-february-2024/20240304-Israel-oWB-CRSV-report.pdf

"61. Nova music festival goers also attempted to escape to the south and sought shelter in and around kibbutz Re’im, about 2 km southwest of the Nova music festival site. There are reasonable grounds to believe that sexual violence occurred in kibbutz Re’im, including rape. This included the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter at the entrance of kibbutz Re’im, which was corroborated by witness testimonies and digital material. Within the kibbutz itself, in one area close to the entrance, the bodies of at least two women were found inside a home, on the floor and naked, with gunshot wounds to their heads. Witness testimony gathered for this area is consistent with possible sexual violence, however, these could not be verified in the time provided and would require further investigation."

This part doesn't refute what has previously been said. It simply means that more evidence is needed to fully verify these claims.

"61. Nova music festival goers also attempted to escape to the south and sought shelter in and around kibbutz Re’im, about 2 km southwest of the Nova music festival site. There are reasonable grounds to believe that sexual violence occurred in kibbutz Re’im, including rape. This included the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter at the entrance of kibbutz Re’im, which was corroborated by witness testimonies and digital material. Within the kibbutz itself, in one area close to the entrance, the bodies of at least two women were found inside a home, on the floor and naked, with gunshot wounds to their heads. Witness testimony gathered for this area is consistent with possible sexual violence,"

The possibility of above being true still persists.

You are just whining because you have lost.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 03:58 PM
I admit that I made a mistake when I didn't check the source. If you call me dishonest or a hypocrite for *that*, I will tell you to GFY.

Better late than never, I guess.

If you admitted that from the beginning we wouldn't be at this point right now. I even gave you an 'out' because I thought you were confused but instead you doubled down and by 'double down' I mean trying to misdirect by pretending the issue was something other than what it was.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-06-2024, 04:07 PM
I credited your evidence in that one post, and that meant that I was a hypocrite in Frank's world. Why would I do that if I knew that it was a UN report if I said that I don't trust the UN, pro or con, in a comment before that? I wouldn't because that would make no sense. It obviously was an honest mistake, but how do you counter false accusations?

You gave Kess the thumbs up on his 'evidence' because he was on your 'team' after saying earlier in the thread we shouldn't have teams.

It's as simple as that. It was obvious his 'evidence' was in the UN report because that was all we were talking about but you were confused, and so it's just a mistake.

For the record, Anglo-Celtic doesn't believe anything from the UN Report.

#Oda#
04-06-2024, 05:52 PM

That was a rhetorical question, Kess.

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 02:59 AM

I'm talking about being falsely accused of dishonesty and hypocrisy. Another mystery is solved.

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 03:01 AM
Better late than never, I guess.

If you admitted that from the beginning we wouldn't be at this point right now. I even gave you an 'out' because I thought you were confused but instead you doubled down and by 'double down' I mean trying to misdirect by pretending the issue was something other than what it was.

I knew what it was. I just thought that it was very petty.

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 03:02 AM
You gave Kess the thumbs up on his 'evidence' because he was on your 'team' after saying earlier in the thread we shouldn't have teams.

It's as simple as that. It was obvious his 'evidence' was in the UN report because that was all we were talking about but you were confused, and so it's just a mistake.

For the record, Anglo-Celtic doesn't believe anything from the UN Report.

I understand now. Kess is the third rail.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 03:15 AM
Here you say you made a mistake.

But now you say this:

I knew what it was. I just thought that it was very petty.

So, which is it?

I'm talking about being falsely accused of dishonesty and hypocrisy. Another mystery is solved.

The mystery is not solved because you're once again contradicting yourself. Was it a mistake or did you know what you were doing?

So you were being a hypocrite, or you made a mistake that made you appear to be a hypocrite but you didn't know any better. Which is it?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 03:17 AM

What I understand is you keep flip-flopping,

I don't write your posts for you. I just point out the obvious contradiction. One moment it's a mistake and the next moment you 'knew what it was.'

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 03:23 AM
Here you say you made a mistake.

But now you say this:

So, which is it?

The mystery is not solved because you're once again contradicting yourself. Was it a mistake or did you know what you were doing?

So you were being a hypocrite, or you made a mistake that made you appear to be a hypocrite but you didn't know any better. Which is it?

I was careless and lazy when I glanced at his post. Give it a rest.

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 03:26 AM
What I understand is you keep flip-flopping,

I don't write your posts for you. I just point out the obvious contradiction. One moment it's a mistake and the next moment you 'knew what it was.'

That begs the question. Why are you so invested in such inconsequential stuff just to feel like you have a "victory" of some sort?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 03:37 AM
I was careless and lazy when I glanced at his post. Give it a rest.

I did give it a rest until you changed your story.

That begs the question. Why are you so invested in such inconsequential stuff just to feel like you have a "victory" of some sort?

Because I don't like people bullshiting me. You can't say it was a mistake and then say you 'knew what it was.'

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 03:41 AM
I did give it a rest until you changed your story.

Because I don't like people bullshiting me. You can't say it was a mistake and then say you 'knew what it was.'

This is not important to me. It shouldn't be to you, either. You falsely accused me of dishonesty and hypocrisy, and I put you in your place. Now, feel free to drink a hot, steaming cup of STFU. :coffee:

~Elizabeth~
04-07-2024, 03:43 AM
This is not important to me. It shouldn't be to you, either. You falsely accused me of dishonesty and hypocrisy, and I put you in your place. Now, feel free to drink a hot, steaming cup of STFU. :coffee:

Why can't you just apologize to CFG?

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 03:44 AM
Why can't you just apologize to CFG?

I hate to break this to you Liz. He's just not into you.

~Elizabeth~
04-07-2024, 03:52 AM
You should still apologize to CFG. Admit you were wrong and make up and be friends again.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 04:08 AM

I didn't falsely accuse you of being a hypocrite. You even admitted what you did but called it a mistake. Ok, Let's say it was a mistake that you made... then why did you continue bullshiting and try to misdirect by pretending the issue was something else? You then later in this thread - not long after saying it was a mistake - say you knew what you did, which means it wasn't a mistake.

You certainly put me in my place, man... Normally people who - after pulling teeth - admit to being wrong (your 'mistake') after fighting tooth and nail to pretend they didn't do anything wrong only to finally admit they did wrong (a mistake, of course) don't then say they knew what they were doing, which means it wasn't a mistake.

You really put me in my place by flip flopping.

I don't want an apology. I want you to stop lying because that's what you're doing, and people can see it. It's fucking insulting having someone admit they fucked up only to pretend they didn't and say it to your face like you're an idiot.

Anglo-Celtic
04-07-2024, 04:33 AM
I didn't falsely accuse you of being a hypocrite. You even admitted what you did but called it a mistake. Ok, Let's say it was a mistake that you made... then why did you continue bullshiting and try to misdirect by pretending the issue was something else? You then later in this thread - not long after saying it was a mistake - say you knew what you did, which means it wasn't a mistake.

You certainly put me in my place, man... Normally people who - after pulling teeth - admit to being wrong (your 'mistake') after fighting tooth and nail to pretend they didn't do anything wrong only to finally admit they did wrong (a mistake, of course) don't then say they knew what they were doing, which means it wasn't a mistake.

You really put me in my place by flip flopping.

I don't want an apology. I want you to stop lying because that's what you're doing, and people can see it. It's fucking insulting having someone admit they fucked up only to pretend they didn't and say it to your face like you're an idiot.

You're likely AARP age, and you're acting like a junior high school girl. It's cringe AF for anybody over *20*. :picard2:

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 05:01 AM
You're likely AARP age, and you're acting like a junior high school girl. It's cringe AF for anybody over *20*. :picard2:

I'm acting like a guy who was told 'it was a mistake' and then later reads 'I knew what it was.' The two don't go together.

You then say you put me in my place. How does that work? You put me in my place when you admit - finally after pulling teeth - you made a mistake or when you said 'you knew what it was' which means you lied when you said it was a mistake?

Kess
04-07-2024, 11:43 PM

I don't think you are a hypocrite.

As far as I remember, you only said the UN is biased towards Israel.

You can easily argue that even a biased organization towards Israel says that there are reasonable grounds’ to believe Hamas committed sexual violence on October 7.

If you find the UN report logical and well-supported by evidence, then supporting it doesn't necessarily make you a hypocrite. Your support is based on the merits of their report rather than their bias.

Kess
04-07-2024, 11:57 PM

I see a resentment in his post about you giving me a thumbs up.

He argued with me and saw except for Elizabeth nobody supported him, and he didn't get support and thumbs up as much as me that's what he is mad about.

Kess
04-08-2024, 12:17 AM

CFG is good at bashing when idiotic opinions arise in the forum, and he is usually a sensible guy, but he has flaws in his character. First of all, he has an "I know everything, and I'm always right." attitude. Secondly, he has the mentality that I must win all the time. Thirdly, he overestimates his intelligence and frequently calls people idiots, stupid retards, etc. Finally, everyone with two brain cells can recognize that he is extremely biased against Jews.

Due to his I must win mentality, he overly nitpicks the opposing side and falsely accuses them of being dishonest.

I already presented in detail why there is no deception made by me.

Since he has no answer for my responses, he automatically replies to me with the same reply.

It was stupid of me to debate with him.

Just think for a second. Hamas is an organization that is designated as a terrorist group by various countries. They committed worse crimes than rapes. There is no evidence pointing out their innocence, but there is evidence pointing out their guilt.*

And he tried to make us believe Hamas didn't rape anybody, as if they were the good guys.

Anglo-Celtic
04-08-2024, 02:07 AM
I don't think you are a hypocrite.

As far as I remember, you only said the UN is biased towards Israel.

You can easily argue that even a biased organization towards Israel says that there are reasonable grounds’ to believe Hamas committed sexual violence on October 7.

If you find the UN report logical and well-supported by evidence, then supporting it doesn't necessarily make you a hypocrite. Your support is based on the merits of their report rather than their bias.

That's not what I said. I said that the UN were biased *against* them. That really changes nothing, though. I said that I believed the girls and the women, no matter what was or wasn't in the UN report, and I mistakenly cited the report from one of your comments, which was why Frank brought out the light blue underliner to bust me for muh hypocrisy.

Anglo-Celtic
04-08-2024, 02:12 AM
I see a resentment in his post about you giving me a thumbs up.

He argued with me and saw except for Elizabeth nobody supported him, and he didn't get support and thumbs up as much as me that's what he is mad about.

I don't play favorites most of the time. I voted for Frank over Florstadt in the recent poll, so the green thumbs weren't middle fingers.

Anglo-Celtic
04-08-2024, 02:15 AM
CFG is good at bashing when idiotic opinions arise in the forum, and he is usually a sensible guy, but he has flaws in his character. First of all, he has an "I know everything, and I'm always right." attitude. Secondly, he has the mentality that I must win all the time. Thirdly, he overestimates his intelligence and frequently calls people idiots, stupid retards, etc. Finally, everyone with two brain cells can recognize that he is extremely biased toward Jews.

Due to his I must win mentality, he overly nitpicks the opposing side and falsely accuses them of being dishonest.

I already presented in detail why there is no deception made by me.

Since he has no answer for my responses, he automatically replies to me with the same reply.

It was stupid of me to debate with him.

Just think for a second. Hamas is an organization that is designated as a terrorist group by various countries. They committed worse crimes than rapes. There is no evidence pointing out their innocence, but there is evidence pointing out their guilt.*

And he tried to make us believe Hamas didn't rape anybody, as if they were the good guys.

I say this for Frank. He knows the differences between "against" and "for" when it comes to bias.

Kess
04-08-2024, 01:18 PM
That's not what I said. I said that the UN were biased *against* them.

My mistake I meant against.

Kess
04-08-2024, 01:56 PM
I said that I believed the girls and the women, no matter what was or wasn't in the UN report, and I mistakenly cited the report from one of your comments, which was why Frank brought out the light blue underliner to bust me for muh hypocrisy.

That doesn't make you hypocritical; instead, it shows that even an organization that is biased against Jews findings support your argument.

Anglo-Celtic
04-09-2024, 02:05 AM
My mistake I meant against.

I sometimes struggle with prepositions, myself. Somewhere under the rainbow, I'll get it right.

Anglo-Celtic
04-09-2024, 02:08 AM
That doesn't make you hypocritical; instead, it shows that even an organization that is biased against Jews findings support your argument.

I didn't realize that your quote was from the UN report. That mistake was the hanger for the size XL hat.