https://i.postimg.cc/0NVN7gqD/Roc-o-L-pez4.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/9z5yMjjc/Roc-o-L-pez.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/CMZSvP8C/Roc-o-L-pez7.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kMk9LQN0/Roc-o-L-pez8.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/14xWM5qd/Roc-o-L-pez9.jpg

https://www.tiktok.com/@rociolpez_

Ketchup
04-06-2024, 12:58 PM
She could reasonably also pass as Dutch or German or something right?

Aryan Aries
04-06-2024, 01:12 PM
She could reasonably also pass as Dutch or German or something right?

Yup, I'd say rather Dutch than German. The Dutch not only have very light pigmentation, but also roundish features and snub noses. Germans are darker and have more sharp eagle-like noses the further south you go.

Oliver109
04-07-2024, 11:31 AM
Looks English, good find man, if even 10% of Spaniards looked like this i would be willing to welcome them all to Britain

Gallop
04-07-2024, 01:55 PM
Looks English, good find man, if even 10% of Spaniards looked like this i would be willing to welcome them all to Britain

What do you mean! all Brits dream of living in Spain.

On another note, I wonder why starface or whatever his name is never participates in my threads of blond and red haired Andalusians, why is that?
It's weird, she prefers the threads of mixed race or weird people so she can say they look very Iberian, she's weird!

Starface vente para mis hilos, que nunca clasificas en ellos, vamos anímate!

Oliver109
04-07-2024, 02:10 PM
What do you mean! all Brits dream of living in Spain.

On another note, I wonder why starface or whatever his name is never participates in my threads of blond and red haired Andalusians, why is that?
It's weird, she prefers the threads of mixed race or weird people so she can say they look very Iberian, she's weird!

Starface vente para mis hilos, que nunca clasificas en ellos, vamos anímate!

Lol the Brits that are broke with no income choose Spain, those with money and class live in Cornwall or the Dordogne and Scotland

Tooting Carmen
04-07-2024, 02:12 PM
Lol the Brits that are broke with no income choose Spain, those with money and class live in Cornwall or the Dordogne and Scotland

But still the British who move to Spain (also depends where within it) are usually at least a little moneyed than those who retire to East Anglia or Lincolnshire.

Tooting Carmen
04-07-2024, 02:13 PM
Anyway, OP woman is mostly Faelid.

Oliver109
04-07-2024, 02:18 PM
But still the British who move to Spain (also depends where within it) are usually at least a little moneyed than those who retire to East Anglia or Lincolnshire.

Really? property is dead cheap in Spain and east Anglia is seen as quite a prosperous and respectable region, Lincolnshire is more run down but i doubt it is cheaper than Spain.

Tooting Carmen
04-07-2024, 02:27 PM
Really? property is dead cheap in Spain

Not everywhere, no. Remote rural areas of Andalusia and Castilla La Mancha might be, but that certainly isn't true everywhere.

and east Anglia is seen as quite a prosperous and respectable region

Try Clacton, Harwich, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth... Granted, there are some more prosperous parts as well, such as Southwold and of course Cambridge itself, but that isn't universally true of the region at all.

Lincolnshire is more run down but i doubt it is cheaper than Spain.

Again, depends where in Spain you are comparing it.

Oliver109
04-07-2024, 02:28 PM
Not everywhere, no. Remote rural areas of Andalusia and Castilla La Mancha might be, but that certainly isn't true everywhere.

Try Clacton, Harwich, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth... Granted, there are some more prosperous parts as well, such as Southwold and of course Cambridge itself, but that isn't universally true of the region at all.

Again, depends where in Spain you are comparing it.

Yes those areas of east Anglia are quite working class but i still wouldn't think they are as cheap as Murcia or even Valencia.

Tooting Carmen
04-07-2024, 02:31 PM
Yes those areas of east Anglia are quite working class but i still wouldn't think they are as cheap as Murcia or even Valencia.

But they are probably more run down. And it is probably because of the coast that, despite its proximity to London, the penultimate UNHDI ranked East of England below Southwest England and even Scotland (North Sea oil money doubtless being a big factor in the latter's case).

Oliver109
04-07-2024, 02:44 PM
But they are probably more run down. And it is probably because of the coast that, despite its proximity to London, the penultimate UNHDI ranked East of England below Southwest England and even Scotland (North Sea oil money doubtless being a big factor in the latter's case).

Southwest England has a lot of well of retirees and second home owners, apart from that the poverty is worse than E Anglia, the East Anglian coast is more run down because of the climate and the lack of heavy tourism and spectacular scenery, the costa Blanca on the other hand benefits from a long tourist season and having more interesting visitor attractions and scenery.

Tooting Carmen
04-07-2024, 02:49 PM
Southwest England has a lot of well of retirees and second home owners, apart from that the poverty is worse than E Anglia, the East Anglian coast is more run down because of the climate and the lack of heavy tourism and spectacular scenery, the costa Blanca on the other hand benefits from a long tourist season and having more interesting visitor attractions and scenery.

Incomes are on average lower in Cornwall (less so the rest of SW England) compared to East Anglia, but I don't think the coastal towns necessarily look more impoverished or tacky than in the latter - far from it.

Oliver109
04-07-2024, 02:55 PM
Incomes are on average lower in Cornwall (less so the rest of SW England) compared to East Anglia, but I don't think the coastal towns necessarily look more impoverished or tacky than in the latter - far from it.

Well that's because of tourism, the appealing architecture which is lacking in Skegness, Shoeburyness or that other Ness Sheerness! The east coast has a reputation for bleakness and has ended up as a place where the working class have found a sort of refuge.