PDA

View Full Version : Classify 3 girls from Ireland

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 10:53 AM
The one on the left is Romanian and the one in the middle i think has a typical Irish nose
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHxwphUWMAABaPS.jpg:large

Valenman
04-06-2024, 10:56 AM
Pass in Spain easy

Dentist
04-06-2024, 11:03 AM
Pass in Spain easy

You guys are really annoying when you push this

Valenman
04-06-2024, 11:03 AM
You guys are really annoying when you push this

?

Grace O'Malley
04-06-2024, 11:25 AM
I was looking at that school's Instagram which is where the above picture comes from. What is interesting is that the school is in the midlands in Ireland but already the students are noticeably from diverse backgrounds. Ireland is changing at a very fast speed. I was tempted to post some pictures but I won't because they are school kids and I prefer posting people older than 16. Latest figures are that Ireland is already approx 25% of non Irish background and you can definitely see that in the schools.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 11:29 AM
I was looking at that school's Instagram which is where the above picture comes from. What is interesting is that the school is in the midlands in Ireland but already the students are noticeably from diverse backgrounds. Ireland is changing at a very fast speed. I was tempted to post some pictures but I won't because they are school kids and I prefer posting people older than 16. Latest figures are that Ireland is already approx 25% of non Irish background and you can definitely see that in the schools.

Is it just me or is Ireland much more popular with east Europeans than the UK?

Mopi Licinius Crassus
04-06-2024, 11:31 AM

in England it's far worse
the schools my nephews go to in Liverpool are predominantly non-white now

When I was a school kid in Liverpool in the 80s, there were only a handful of non-whites in the entire school

I'm actually quite shocked how quickly it has happened.

Grace O'Malley
04-06-2024, 11:33 AM
Is it just me or is Ireland much more popular with east Europeans than the UK?

Possibly there is more per capita. That wouldn't surprise me due to the much smaller population in Ireland. There has been a lot of Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians and quite a reasonable amount of Romanians. Of course lots of Ukrainians now also.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 11:36 AM
Possibly there is more per capita. That wouldn't surprise me due to the much smaller population in Ireland. There has been a lot of Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians and quite a reasonable amount of Romanians. Of course lots of Ukrainians now also.

Also East Europeans i have met have told me that they don't like big cities and prefer to have areas with some space, in the UK the east Euros are the only non British community that is well represented in rural parts of the country.

Grace O'Malley
04-06-2024, 11:38 AM
Also East Europeans i have met have told me that they don't like big cities and prefer to have areas with some space, in the UK the east Euros are the only non British community that is well represented in rural parts of the country.

I think Poles fitted in quite well previously. The school that the picture from above comes from has already quite a few black kids, also some Asians and obvious Muslim children also.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 11:40 AM
I think Poles fitted in quite well previously. The school that the picture from above comes from has already quite a few black kids, also some Asians and obvious Muslim children also.

What i notice looking at pics in Ireland is that you see more black peole in rural areas, in the UK they are very rare outside of major cities and some surrounding big towns.

Grace O'Malley
04-06-2024, 11:48 AM
What i notice looking at pics in Ireland is that you see more black peole in rural areas, in the UK they are very rare outside of major cities and some surrounding big towns.

Yes they are all over. In Ireland the changes have been very quick. All of Europe now is just as mixed as migrant countries like US and Australia etc. There are more blacks in Europe than here. We have some but a lot more Asians.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 11:52 AM
Yes they are all over. In Ireland the changes have been very quick. All of Europe now is just as mixed as migrant countries like US and Australia etc. There are more blacks in Europe than here. We have some but a lot more Asians.

In Ireland they are too nice, in the UK there is the assumption that the countryside in racist which is true to an extent, if you are foreign you will be given short shrift and not accommodated unless you are exactly like the locals, Ireland has a different mindset there.

Grace O'Malley
04-06-2024, 11:56 AM
In Ireland they are too nice, in the UK there is the assumption that the countryside in racist which is true to an extent, if you are foreign you will be given short shrift and not accommodated unless you are exactly like the locals, Ireland has a different mindset there.

Yes they are nice and try to do the right thing but polls now show the Irish think there is too much immigration and also there have been issues there with protests and some areas places that were to accommodate migrants have been burned. There has also been a few high profile murders where migrants were involved. There are some cracks appearing there.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Yes they are nice and try to do the right thing but polls now show the Irish think there is too much immigration and also there have been issues there with protests and some areas places that were to accommodate migrants have been burned. There has also been a few high profile murders where migrants were involved. There are some cracks appearing there.

I think it will take a lot before the Irish turn in large to the far right i.e a Ukip or a brexit movement, in the UK it wasn't until London, Birmingham, Leicester reached majority non British status that the people had enough and now unfortunately people seem to be turning back to the left again.

Davystayn
04-06-2024, 12:07 PM
Middle one looks like a younger version of the Sinn Fein leader, neolithic survivor I guess

Grace O'Malley
04-06-2024, 12:12 PM
I think it will take a lot before the Irish turn in large to the far right i.e a Ukip or a brexit movement, in the UK it wasn't until London, Birmingham, Leicester reached majority non British status that the people had enough and now unfortunately people seem to be turning back to the left again.

There is definitely something happening in Ireland. They voted majority no to the changes proposed on family and women in the constitution. Leo Varadkar stepped down and now there is obviously some pushback against the hate law that they were trying to bring in. From what I've been reading people are sick of the leftist stance of a lot of the politicians. They are annoyed with the housing crisis and the lack of services. If things don't start changing and the politicians don't start listening to the people it won't take much for some more right wing party to start getting more votes. This is what happens when the parties ignore the majority of their voters.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 12:24 PM
There is definitely something happening in Ireland. They voted majority no to the changes proposed on family and women in the constitution. Leo Varadkar stepped down and now there is obviously some pushback against the hate law that they were trying to bring in. From what I've been reading people are sick of the leftist stance of a lot of the politicians. They are annoyed with the housing crisis and the lack of services. If things don't start changing and the politicians don't start listening to the people it won't take much for some more right wing party to start getting more votes. This is what happens when the parties ignore the majority of their voters.

Perhaps but the younger people and by younger i mean under the age of 45 seem to have been indoctrinated into the whole leftish cult, in the UK the young are also too leftish but there are many right wing young as well, this can to an extent be attributed to a significant far right culture in football, i don't think Ireland has far right politics inbedded into sports teams.

omidjahan
04-06-2024, 12:24 PM
The one on the left is Romanian and the one in the middle i think has a typical Irish nose
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHxwphUWMAABaPS.jpg:large

Belgium ---- Albanian -----------nordic countries!

drb234
04-06-2024, 12:43 PM
and now unfortunately people seem to be turning back to the left again.

You have the "Conservatives" to thank for that. Both parties are going to import more dinghy folk anyway so why not vote for the party that at least pretends to care about your interests/needs??
Country is fucked regardless, way too many foreigners now. There's no solution

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 12:49 PM
You have the "Conservatives" to thank for that. Both parties are going to import more dinghy folk anyway so why not vote for the party that at least pretends to care about your interests/needs??
Country is fucked regardless, way too many foreigners now. There's no solution

I would trust the tories over Labour and their traitorous membership, many Labour politicians over the years haven't been shy in declaring their support for immigration and open borders, i still remember the incident where Gordon Brown called a concerned granny from Bolton a bigot.

drb234
04-06-2024, 01:16 PM
I would trust the tories over Labour and their traitorous membership, many Labour politicians over the years haven't been shy in declaring their support for immigration and open borders, i still remember the incident where Gordon Brown called a concerned granny from Bolton a bigot.

The tories have done everything to ensure regular people DON'T trust them, and now that they've realised that they're fucked they're coming up with nonsensical BS such as the "Rwanda plan" (Lol) to try and win back the support of Brexit geezer types. The problem with that is the types they're trying to appeal to are never going to vote for an unelected Indian man regardless of what he does anyway.

Oliver109
04-06-2024, 01:30 PM
The tories have done everything to ensure regular people DON'T trust them, and now that they've realised that they're fucked they're coming up with nonsensical BS such as the "Rwanda plan" (Lol) to try and win back the support of Brexit geezer types. The problem with that is the types they're trying to appeal to are never going to vote for an unelected Indian man regardless of what he does anyway.

The biggest enemies we have are white liberals who are more depraved and anti white than any ethnic, Sunak isn't an ideal Tory leader, they should have picked Mordaunt but he is less of a traitor than Keir Starmer, after 6 months of Starmer people will really be regretting it.

drb234
04-06-2024, 01:49 PM
after 6 months of Starmer people will really be regretting it.

I guess we'll have to wait and see..