PDA

View Full Version : French singer of Spanish descent - North African?

masoebu
04-06-2024, 07:56 PM
Florina Perez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oihnof2BCng

Valenman
04-06-2024, 08:02 PM
Maybe it's because of makeup? Honestly, it's a bit atypical.
Although she still doesn't look like an average North African

combat
04-06-2024, 08:28 PM
She is not classifiable due to a very heavy makeup.

andrzej
04-07-2024, 01:44 AM
She just looks Med, passes as French before any Maghrebi..
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyPHgLRs9dZQxKr1B-VtsgkaosmlbIwcs1GF3KqY-4qPTRkWhnYMY5X8HBYjbmVLPEQq8&usqp=CAU

Ketchup
04-07-2024, 01:47 AM
Just the makeup/styling. She doesn't look North African.

masoebu
04-07-2024, 03:01 AM
yeah I noticed she has a fairly broad face/head that makes her look European.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 10:24 AM
yeah I noticed she has a fairly broad face/head that makes her look European.

Yes, of course, Spaniards are Europeans.

Flashball
04-07-2024, 01:42 PM
She is not ethnic French.

Next.

omidjahan
04-07-2024, 01:45 PM

Next.

can pass in iran

Gallop
04-07-2024, 01:45 PM

Next.

Luckily for her.

AlbonicScholar
04-07-2024, 02:37 PM
north African

Abaddon
04-07-2024, 03:33 PM
north African

LOL, 100% autism.

AlbonicScholar
04-07-2024, 03:51 PM
LOL, 100% autism.

how :(

MBVC
04-07-2024, 04:59 PM
Not north african, she actually reminds me of some italians I've seen. Broad face and eyes.

Kess
04-07-2024, 05:04 PM
She looks Latino to me maybe because of her heavy tan.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 05:36 PM
She looks Latino to me maybe because of her heavy tan.

Of course, because of the Native American and the SSA she has. Boy, you need more sleep.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 05:40 PM
And who is your mother? Florina Pérez, the first name is Spanish, but who is her mother?

Gallop
04-07-2024, 05:48 PM
Biographie
Elle a commencé à publier des vidéos d'elle où elle reprenait dans chansons connues sur sa chaîne Youtube : FlorinaXPerez1. Elle a commencé à ce moment là à être connue. Elle est devenue encore plus connue suite à l'Eurovision 2019. Elle a réuni plus de 48 000 abonnés. Elle a des racines andalouses. Puis, elle a atteint le million d'abonnés. Elle n'habite pas à Paris mais elle y va souvent pour travailler son album ou continuer son album. Florina a fait le buzz en Corée du Sud en 2020. Son clip, "Va, va, vis", a reçu plus de 900 000 vues2.

It is strange that they say that he has Andalusian roots and not that he is of Andalusian descent, which means that he has Andalusian parents. Why is his second surname not known?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 05:53 PM
It is strange that they say that he has Andalusian roots and not that he is of Andalusian descent, which means that he has Andalusian parents. Why is his second surname not known?

Because the French don't use both the paternal and maternal surnames, you dolt.

You're a tard.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 05:55 PM
I can't imagine a father and mother, both Andalusians, naming their daughter Florina.

Florina may refer to:

Who is Florina's mother, I wonder?

You're so embarrassing.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 05:56 PM
Because the French don't use both the paternal and maternal surnames, you dolt.

You're a tard.

Retard I didn't say to use it, but that you can know who your mother is. You think you're very smart, but you're not. Grease the rims on the wheels of your chair.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 05:57 PM
I can't imagine a father and mother, both Andalusians, naming their daughter Florina.

Florina may refer to:

Flórina, a city in Greece
Florina, a woman's name in Romanian.
Flórina, the administrative unit where the city is located.
Florina, a planet in Isaac Asimov's Foundation universe.
Florina, a character in the video game Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken on the Game Boy Advance

Kess
04-07-2024, 06:01 PM
You think you're very smart, but you're not.

I agree with you strange señor.

But I must say you need to curb your complexes about Spaniards. There are Latinos who look like Spaniards and who also do not show SSA or American facial features.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 06:04 PM
Retard I didn't say to use it, but that you can know who your mother is. You think you're very smart, but you're not. Grease the rims on the wheels of your chair.

"Why is the second surnane unknown?"

That's what you said.

Of course, a grand conspiracy is afoot.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2024, 06:07 PM

Florina may refer to:

What you can or cannot imagine is irrelevant because you're mentally ill, and like the mentally ill you're developing an absurd conspiracy theory as if a name that is unusual to you is impossible to have for an Andalusian woman born in France.

Abaddon
04-07-2024, 06:35 PM
how :(

Because you're.

She doesnt looks necessarily Nafri, but latina.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 08:00 PM
What you can or cannot imagine is irrelevant because you're mentally ill, and like the mentally ill you're developing an absurd conspiracy theory as if a name that is unusual to you is impossible to have for an Andalusian woman born in France.

Starface and I have already resolved this issue privately, I do not want to join the bandwagon now repeating like a parrot such nonsense, I already told you once that you do not have the power to provoke or hurt me, you leave me impassive, cold, as if you lack something, I do not know how to explain it, but surely you understand, since you are so intelligent.

Gallop
04-07-2024, 08:01 PM
It is of vital importance to find out who Florina's mother is. An Andalusian mother would never call her daughter Florina.

The only Florina in Andalusia and she is not even Spanish: Atanasef, that last name is not even Spanish.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simona-florina-atanasef-57a858129/?originalSubdomain=es

masoebu
04-07-2024, 08:19 PM
Take a look at her instagram @florinaperez for more pictures, including group pics.

Metrically she seems quite European except her nose might be a bit off.

Petalpusher
04-07-2024, 08:54 PM
There s a fair chance she is Spanish + Italian with that name, she is from the Paris region and her favorite dish are tagliatelles.

https://www.aficia.info/interview/florina-perez-interview/40624

Kidding... but wouldn't be surprised since that used to be a common mix in banlieues before the African immigration.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2024, 12:51 AM
Starface and I have already resolved this issue privately, I do not want to join the bandwagon now repeating like a parrot such nonsense, I already told you once that you do not have the power to provoke or hurt me, you leave me impassive, cold, as if you lack something, I do not know how to explain it, but surely you understand, since you are so intelligent.

I have no idea what you're talking about but it is telling you couldn't address what I said.

I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm simply stating a fact: you are mentally ill. You even threatened to visit me in the astral plane once.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2024, 12:56 AM
It is of vital importance to find out who Florina's mother is. An Andalusian mother would never call her daughter Florina.

The only Florina in Andalusia and she is not even Spanish: Atanasef, that last name is not even Spanish.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simona-florina-atanasef-57a858129/?originalSubdomain=es

Why wouldn't an Andalusian mother not name their daughter Florina? Oh, right.... because you say so. I've known Spaniards with non-Spanish names. Why does it seem so impossible that a woman living in France with Andalusian origins has parents that heard a name they liked very much and so they gave it to their daughter.

You are a sad man.

drb234
04-08-2024, 01:02 AM
Doesn’t look European

Gallop
04-08-2024, 09:17 AM
Why wouldn't an Andalusian mother not name their daughter Florina? Oh, right.... because you say so. I've known Spaniards with non-Spanish names. Why does it seem so impossible that a woman living in France with Andalusian origins has parents that heard a name they liked very much and so they gave it to their daughter.

You are a sad man.

In Spain, it is the Galicians who have the reputation of being sad, not the Andalusians. ;)

Smeagol
04-08-2024, 09:22 AM
You even threatened to visit me in the astral plane once.

Did he ever show up?

Gallop
04-08-2024, 09:31 AM
https://laeconomiadeltoro.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/captura-de-pantalla-2015-06-12-a-las-20-27-47.png

https://laeconomiadeltoro.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/cf9scjkw0aaf2sx.jpg

Obviously she wears her hair painted black, but the fact that there is no information about her parents, at least we know she has a Spanish surname, but there is no reference to her mother, is simply unusual and unfortunate, as well as an indication that something is being hidden.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2024, 12:58 PM
Did he ever show up?

Lol, no. I laughed hard when he told me that.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2024, 01:06 PM
In Spain, it is the Galicians who have the reputation of being sad, not the Andalusians. ;)

You have a reputation of mental illness on this forum (and I'm certain people in your daily life think there is something not right about you).

Your lack of self-awareness comes from your mental illness.

Imagine arguing that someone can't be full Andalusian because... it's impossible that they have a particular name because it's not Spanish. As if there aren't instances where parents hear a name they like and so give their child that name regardless of its origin. It's so ridiculously stupid. I don't have a Spanish first name. I have a cousin who doesn't have a Spanish first name.

It's just so stupid.

And we all know when it's discovered the woman's mother is Andalusian you will say she's gypsy because it's easily predictable.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2024, 01:10 PM
https://laeconomiadeltoro.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/captura-de-pantalla-2015-06-12-a-las-20-27-47.png

https://laeconomiadeltoro.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/cf9scjkw0aaf2sx.jpg

Obviously she wears her hair painted black, but the fact that there is no information about her parents, at least we know she has a Spanish surname, but there is no reference to her mother, is simply unusual and unfortunate, as well as an indication that something is being hidden.

Nothing is being hidden you mentally ill weirdo. There is no conpirlracy. No one cares about this shit outside of this forum.

dviz
04-08-2024, 02:52 PM
Doesn’t look European

Nonsense. She passes in the entire southern half of Europe, from East to West.

She can be classified as transmed, because she passes in coastal areas of NA and Levant too.

Newdbr00
04-08-2024, 04:21 PM
Definitely looks north african or hispanic

masoebu
04-08-2024, 04:33 PM
Nonsense. She passes in the entire southern half of Europe, from East to West.

She can be classified as transmed, because she passes in coastal areas of NA and Levant too.

Sounds reasonable.

Gallop
04-08-2024, 04:51 PM
You even threatened to visit me in the astral plane once.

History of a lie that this parrot repeats continuously:

How am I going to visit you on the astral plane stupid, you just manipulated and misrepresented a quote that is not even mine but I did post.

I was just quoting a saying they posted on Tik Tok that said:

"Be careful who you mess with, because you never know who might be protecting that person in the astral plane."

How dishonest you are, how you manipulate and twist things, horrible, if a businessman sees this he would never hire you for pimping and bullshitting, besides being a liar.

Obviously you are telling this lie to discredit me, but you can't, you should know that I am backed by my impeccable work.
:)

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-08-2024, 08:02 PM
History of a lie that this parrot repeats continuously:

How am I going to visit you on the astral plane stupid, you just manipulated and misrepresented a quote that is not even mine but I did post.

I don't pretend to understand what goes through the mind of the mentally ill.

"Be careful who you mess with, because you never know who might be protecting that person in the astral plane."

That is a threat of harming me through the astral plane.

How dishonest you are, how you manipulate and twist things, horrible, if a businessman sees this he would never hire you for pimping and bullshitting, besides being a liar.

It's not saying you would visit me but it is a threat to do me harm in the astral plane because of you.

Which is bat-shit crazy because none of that shit is real anyway. It's just another example of you being insane.

Obviously you are telling this lie to discredit me, but you can't, you should know that I am backed by my impeccable work.
:)

You have consistently discredited yourself.

Here you are in this thread having a fit. You say two Andalusian parents can't have named their child Florina because Andalusian parents wouldn't do so. Even a mentally ill person like yourself would be aware that is an idiotic claim. Like I said, you discredit yourself. You don't need me to do it.

Gallop
04-08-2024, 10:54 PM
I don't pretend to understand what goes through the mind of the mentally ill.

That is a threat of harming me through the astral plane.

It's not saying you would visit me but it is a threat to do me harm in the astral plane because of you.

Which is bat-shit crazy because none of that shit is real anyway. It's just another example of you being insane.

You have consistently discredited yourself.

Here you are in this thread having a fit. You say two Andalusian parents can't have named their child Florina because Andalusian parents wouldn't do so. Even a mentally ill person like yourself would be aware that is an idiotic claim. Like I said, you discredit yourself. You don't need me to do it.

Forget me, I can't waste my time with a liar.

Gallop
04-08-2024, 10:56 PM
Definitely looks north african or hispanic

You must have never seen a North African in your life.

axel.aleman
04-08-2024, 11:01 PM
Overtanned Atlanto med + minor CM

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-09-2024, 12:25 AM
Forget me, I can't waste my time with a liar.

I wish I could 'forget you' but whenever Spaniards are the topic you appear with your mental illness.

Kess
04-09-2024, 01:13 AM

This comes as no surprise to me because this dumbfuck thought I claimed Hamas hijacked aid trucks, while I was just quoting a Gazan woman who didn’t say Hamas hijacked aid trucks.

How dishonest you are, how you manipulate and twist things, horrible, if a businessman sees this he would never hire you for pimping and bullshitting,

I actually laughed at this part.

mariavazq
04-09-2024, 04:41 PM
Typical for South America, atypical for Spain.

Anatolya
04-09-2024, 04:56 PM
I actually laughed at this part.

Kinda reminded me of Seda Sayan's speech to Erol Köse lol

Gallop
04-09-2024, 05:04 PM
This comes as no surprise to me because this dumbfuck thought I claimed Hamas hijacked aid trucks, while I was just quoting a Gazan woman who didn’t say Hamas hijacked aid trucks.

The most important thing is that you are sure of yourself and that you are an honest person. Liars and dishonest people to go their own way.