PDA

View Full Version : Classify french actor Jacques Marin

Triporteur
04-09-2024, 09:20 PM
Jacques Marin, french actor.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Charade_1963_Jacques_Marin.png

It is he who plays the role of Inspector Édouard Grandpierre in “Charade” by Stanley Donen (1966).

Known in the United States, he physically embodied a certain French stereotype.

Dinaricized alpinid ?

cass
04-09-2024, 09:25 PM
Perfect Alpinid

Triporteur
04-09-2024, 09:29 PM
Perfect Alpinid

The black hair, the curvature of the nose, the shape of the eyes do not indicate a slight dinarid influence ?

cass
04-09-2024, 09:41 PM
The black hair, the curvature of the nose, the shape of the eyes do not indicate a slight dinarid influence ?

IMHO These are not features that disqualify similarity to an Alpinid.
Pigmentation is very typical.
According to some anthropologists, the similarity to armenoids is even natural.

Kess
04-09-2024, 09:43 PM
Textbook Alpinid.

Oliver109
04-09-2024, 09:47 PM
alpine minor dinaro influence

Triporteur
04-09-2024, 09:49 PM
IMHO These are not features that disqualify similarity to an Alpinid.
Pigmentation is very typical.
According to some anthropologists, the similarity to armenoids is even natural.

Said like that, I understand.

This alpine phenotype with this slight "natural" dinarid/armenoid influence is very common in France, it is even alpine by default, at least in the central part of the country.

Oliver109
04-09-2024, 09:57 PM
Said like that, I understand.

This alpine phenotype with this slight "natural" dinarid/armenoid influence is very common in France, it is even alpine by default, at least in the central part of the country.

btw have you seen this thread? would you say these people have dinarid/alpine influence?
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?383358-Classify-these-people-from-Abbeville-France

Triporteur
04-09-2024, 10:07 PM
btw have you seen this thread? would you say these people have dinarid/alpine influence?
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?383358-Classify-these-people-from-Abbeville-France

I find it very difficult to give an opinion on group photos, but a priori the alpinid influence is definitely present, but not really a dinarid influence.

From what I know from France, the dinarid influence is not felt at all in the north of the country. You will mainly find it in the east (roughly around the Vosges forest), in the south (dinaro-med/litorid) and a little bit in the center mixed with a strong alpinid component.

Oliver109
04-09-2024, 10:13 PM
I find it very difficult to give an opinion on group photos, but a priori the alpinid influence is definitely present, but not really a dinarid influence.

From what I know from France, the dinarid influence is not felt at all in the north of the country. You will mainly find it in the east (roughly around the Vosges forest), in the south (dinaro-med/litorid) and a little bit in the center mixed with a strong alpinid component.

Thank you for your opinion, my sister has a friend from Lyon, she looks very Dinarid imo i can post if you want on the personal tax thread

Ratoncito Perez
04-10-2024, 11:18 AM
Dinaromed and Alpinid.

Immanenz
04-10-2024, 02:09 PM
at one point Meds wanted to be round headed and endomorphic i guess

Kess
04-10-2024, 02:16 PM
at one point Meds wanted to be round headed and endomorphic i guess

Just like Afghans who decided to be Hallstatt Nordids at one point.

Immanenz
04-10-2024, 02:27 PM

best way how to hide your Med origin in fact.

drb234
04-10-2024, 07:30 PM

The guy who posted blonde afghans and reconstructions and got banned was (probably) Dutch

Kess
04-10-2024, 08:57 PM
The guy who posted blonde afghans and reconstructions and got banned was (probably) Dutch

Nationofsymbol?

So he was a Dutch guy who larps as Irish?