PDA

View Full Version : Classify woman from Tajikistan(brunn influenced?)

Oliver109
04-11-2024, 12:56 PM
Sporadically in the region of Afghanistan and the Pamirs there is an Upper paleolithic strain, i think this woman wearing red at the front at 45 secs and 35 secs is an example of one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNhSRu2IGCs&t=40s

Oliver109
04-11-2024, 04:45 PM
Opinions?

Kess
04-11-2024, 04:58 PM
Brünn + Keltic Nordic.

She's a British sleeper asset in Tajikistan.

thewildsouth
04-11-2024, 07:01 PM
I guess you're both kidding.

Oliver109
04-11-2024, 07:09 PM

If you look you can see she has UP traits and light eyes

masoebu
04-11-2024, 08:22 PM
UP influence maybe but why Brunn in particular?

Some of the men look a lot more Euro than her.

Oliver109
04-11-2024, 08:29 PM
UP influence maybe but why Brunn in particular?

Some of the men look a lot more Euro than her.

Well she reminds me of some Scots, Irish, British types, looks a bit like Pam Ferris https://www.mediastorehouse.co.uk/p/767/pam-ferris-actress-blackpool-21500321.jpg.webp

thewildsouth
04-11-2024, 09:24 PM

She's just an average Tajik, nothing exotic in her. No Brünn, no Keltic Nordid, no Euro phenotype. Just a Tajik woman.

Kess
04-11-2024, 09:26 PM

I am, but he’s not unfortunately.

Oliver109
04-11-2024, 09:42 PM
I am, but he’s not unfortunately.

Lol but you deny genetics and ethnic studies:

"Since the Tajiks form the basis of the population of Russian Turkestan as well as of the mountains to the south, and since all other elements in the population are known and have been described, our only concern here is the elucidation of the racial position of the Tajiks. This is a comparatively easy task.161 The Tajiks are of moderate stature, with a mean of 166 cm., the same in the oases of Samarkand and Ferghana, in the foothill country of Ura-Tuba and Pedjerent, and in the mountains, lying between the headwaters of the Syr Daria and those of the Amu Daria in Afghanistan. Their arm length and arm segment proportions show them to resemble closely southern Germans and Frenchmen, in other words Alpines; at the same time they differ profoundly in these respects from mongoloids. In shoulder breadth, and in an especially great pelvic width, they again show their lateral constitutional tendency, and their Alpine body build.

The dimensions and proportions of the heads and faces of the Tajiks as a whole are as ideally Alpine as one can find in any unsorted population series; they might equally well have been measured upon samples from the most purely Alpine districts of France or Bavaria. The head length mean is 180 mm., the head breadth 155 mm., the cephalic index, 86. The auricular height is 127 mm., and the series hypsicephalic. The minimum frontal is 107 mm., the bizygomatic, 141 mm., and the bigonial, 108 mm.; the face height, 124 mm., the nose height, 55 mm., and the nose breadth, 34. The facial index is 88, on the border between mesoprosopy and leptoprosopy; the nasal index, 65"

Kess
04-12-2024, 03:00 PM
Lol but you deny genetics and ethnic studies:

"Since the Tajiks form the basis of the population of Russian Turkestan as well as of the mountains to the south, and since all other elements in the population are known and have been described, our only concern here is the elucidation of the racial position of the Tajiks. This is a comparatively easy task.161 The Tajiks are of moderate stature, with a mean of 166 cm., the same in the oases of Samarkand and Ferghana, in the foothill country of Ura-Tuba and Pedjerent, and in the mountains, lying between the headwaters of the Syr Daria and those of the Amu Daria in Afghanistan. Their arm length and arm segment proportions show them to resemble closely southern Germans and Frenchmen, in other words Alpines; at the same time they differ profoundly in these respects from mongoloids. In shoulder breadth, and in an especially great pelvic width, they again show their lateral constitutional tendency, and their Alpine body build.

The dimensions and proportions of the heads and faces of the Tajiks as a whole are as ideally Alpine as one can find in any unsorted population series; they might equally well have been measured upon samples from the most purely Alpine districts of France or Bavaria. The head length mean is 180 mm., the head breadth 155 mm., the cephalic index, 86. The auricular height is 127 mm., and the series hypsicephalic. The minimum frontal is 107 mm., the bizygomatic, 141 mm., and the bigonial, 108 mm.; the face height, 124 mm., the nose height, 55 mm., and the nose breadth, 34. The facial index is 88, on the border between mesoprosopy and leptoprosopy; the nasal index, 65"

You are really a fool. Aren't you?

Which study are you referring to?

You just referred to elements of the Alpine race in the Tajik population, not Brünn.

I bet you think every CM type is Brünn.

Oliver109
04-12-2024, 03:14 PM
You are really a fool. Aren't you?

Which study are you referring to?

You just referred to elements of the Alpine race in the Tajik population, not Brünn.

I bet you think every CM type is Brünn.

It probably comes from a Brunn component, east alpines are said to be longer headed and taller than west alpines, remember that alpines are derived from different CM types.

masoebu
04-12-2024, 09:01 PM
Imran Khan looked very European in his younger days. Could have passed as Welsh perhaps?

Oliver109
04-12-2024, 09:50 PM
Imran Khan looked very European in his younger days. Could have passed as Welsh perhaps?

He had Brunn influence, looks a bit like the actor Bill Travers

aherne
04-14-2024, 04:03 AM
One thing obvious is the insane mongoloid influence in Tajikistan. I fail to see any difference from Uzbeks, except one in language.

Grace O'Malley
04-14-2024, 04:21 AM
Well she reminds me of some Scots, Irish, British types, looks a bit like Pam Ferris https://www.mediastorehouse.co.uk/p/767/pam-ferris-actress-blackpool-21500321.jpg.webp

https://i.imgur.com/V3sOo2p.png