PDA

View Full Version : Green eyed mexicans

Laredo
04-11-2024, 10:22 PM
Can you classify them? Once again the Spaniard genes doing their work.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfpabpBavj6eezzWcOLKaQouS1hrxT yBJYeTC39khcZXbUPx_vG1LBDM&s=10

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvWBY3cp5rHePJsKvF3g6UUnic_8tg9 CER7A&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStBC3vhu7RlOZguAlU6wCtkN00noWAP cFuRg&usqp=CAU

Laredo
04-11-2024, 10:44 PM
These guys for example for me don't look like Criollos they all have native admixture but it's possible for mestizos to have green or even blue eyes! For those who doubt...

masoebu
04-11-2024, 11:00 PM
My Mexican coworker appears to have green eyes. He says his mother has blue eyes and he has Spanish, Italian ancestry. But he identified as "mixed" due to Amerindian somewhere.

I mistook him for an Eastern European, possibly Russian, when I first met him. I'm sure nobody would think he's mixed upon first impression.

Laredo
04-11-2024, 11:04 PM
My Mexican coworker appears to have green eyes. He says his mother has blue eyes and he has Spanish, Italian ancestry. But he identified as "mixed" due to Amerindian somewhere.

I mistook him for an Eastern European, possibly Russian, when I first met him. I'm sure nobody would think he's mixed upon first impression.

The truth Is the American media has always tried to portray us more dark than what we really are but they are plenty of mexicans across the U.S who seem not to fit the "Mexican stereotype" and many people don't know unless they say so.

The average Mexican Is more or less around 50% European there's a lot people In Mexico with these characteristics some have deep blue ocean eyes.

All from the Spanish side :thumb001:

masoebu
04-11-2024, 11:38 PM
Yes I think anthrofora users in general see the reality better than regular people who just follow social race standards.

And it's interesting to see "Hispanics" sometimes adopt those racial standards as well, as if they don't realize that their Iberian/Italian phenotype originates from Europe. But many "dark white" phenotypes are indeed from Europe or the Middle East. As I said my coworker denies that he is "white" LOL.

Laredo
04-12-2024, 12:31 AM
Bump

calxpal
04-13-2024, 11:50 PM
Hi lol ok so I wanted to mention this example but I had a Mexican coworker who looked nearly fully indigenous facial features wise but had green-hazel eyes, he was probably the only Mexican like that though that I saw who didn't have brown eyes. I think it's interesting how unusual do you think that is?

calxpal
04-13-2024, 11:55 PM
The truth Is the American media has always tried to portray us more dark than what we really are but they are plenty of mexicans across the U.S who seem not to fit the "Mexican stereotype" and many people don't know unless they say so.

The average Mexican Is more or less around 50% European there's a lot people In Mexico with these characteristics some have deep blue ocean eyes.

All from the Spanish side :thumb001:

I do think they are dark washed in North America to some extent. But I especially think Southern Europeans are dark washed in North America and British and Scandinavians very light washed. This is just my opinion though.

Laredo
04-14-2024, 12:21 AM
Hi lol ok so I wanted to mention this example but I had a Mexican coworker who looked nearly fully indigenous facial features wise but had green-hazel eyes, he was probably the only Mexican like that though that I saw who didn't have brown eyes. I think it's interesting how unusual do you think that is?

I read some where from a scientific article that only takes two equal genes to create a color eyed for example If both parents have those green eyed genes It's possible for the baby to born the way even If neither are green eyed so yeah :)