PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish politician

Ratoncito Perez
04-13-2024, 12:46 PM
Magdalena Nevado is from Extremadura and she's a proud Old Christian candidate of the anti-immigrationist party Vox. Could her surname (Snowy) suggest an ancestral homeland in the north, possibly Visigothic lineage?

Gallop
04-13-2024, 12:55 PM
She could very well be a descendant of an Indian brought by Columbus or other conquerors from Extremadura.

As a curious fact, Extremadura is the only Spanish region that has never had a Miss Spain.

Extremadura, like Asturias, has barely 1 million inhabitants.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Vox is actually accepting of Latin American immigrants. They're not even racists but instead cultural supremacists. This attempt at mocking a Spanish 'far right' politician for looking ever so swarthy because in your low IQ mind to be politically far-right means to be some sort of northern European-looking neo-Nazi is a fail because you're a fail.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-13-2024, 01:04 PM
She could very well be a descendant of an Indian brought by Columbus or other conquerors from Extremadura.

As a curious fact, Extremadura is the only Spanish region that has never had a Miss Spain.

Extremadura, like Asturias, has barely 1 million inhabitants.

For every mentally ill Gallop there is a butthurt Rantoncito Perez and for every butthurt Rantoncito Perez there is a mentally ill Gallop.

Autrigón
04-13-2024, 01:12 PM
Vox is actually accepting of Latin American immigrants. They're not even racists but instead cultural supremacists. This attempt at mocking a Spanish 'far right' politician for looking ever so swarthy because in your low IQ mind to be politically far-right means to be some sort of northern European-looking neo-Nazi is a fail because you're a fail.Yes, exactly. Vox wants to prevent illegal immigration from countries with cultures that don't want to integrate, cultures with third world mentalities, cultures that are increasing crime rates...that means the Islamic world.

The ideals of the extreme right have nothing to do with racism, there is even a black politician in this political party.

Nobody has problems with Latin American or Eastern European inmigrants...only with Muslims.

Ratoncito Perez
04-13-2024, 01:47 PM
Vox is actually accepting of Latin American immigrants. They're not even racists but instead cultural supremacists. This attempt at mocking a Spanish 'far right' politician for looking ever so swarthy because in your low IQ mind to be politically far-right means to be some sort of northern European-looking neo-Nazi is a fail because you're a fail.

Abueloooo que se te ve el plumero! Please don't project your insecurity. No one's expecting her to look like a northern Euro Neonazi (that would be very hard for her, and for her Vox colleagues too). Her being from Vox is just an element suggesting that it is very unlikely that she's a Gypsy, as everytime a non-Corded Ware looking Spaniard pops up on this site your pantomime nordicist pals fabricate Gypsy origins for them.

And yes I know there might even be some Gypsies voting Vox, as I know they have token black people among them. The fact they are (Gypo/black), however, contributes to make the circumstance rather unlikely.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-13-2024, 01:57 PM
Abueloooo que se te ve el plumero! Please don't project your insecurity.

What would be my insecurity? Whatever your imagination decides since you need to say something?

No one's expecting her to look like a northern Euro Neonazi (that would be very hard for her, and for her Vox colleagues too).

The idea was to mock a Spanish 'far-right' politician for not being White enough for your (assuming if true) Euro-Caribbean tastes. You made a joke about her possibly having a Visigoth ancestor.

"Could her surname (Snowy) suggest an ancestral homeland in the north, possibly Visigothic lineage?"

You certainly don't reveal yourself to be a bitter spic.

Her being from Vox is just an element suggesting that it is very unlikely that she's a Gypsy, as everytime a non-Corded Ware looking Spaniard pops up on this site your pantomime nordicist pals fabricate Gypsy origins for them.

I'm glad you're here to fight the good fight against my 'nodicists pals.' What would the forum do without you? You obviously have no agenda. You're just an honest poster interested in phenotypes and nothing else.

The only Spaniard who posts photos of northern European looking Spaniards is Gallop, and he has scaled that back, for the most part. You're basically here to be Gallops' archnemesis and that's sad as fuck (although the roots probably go deeper because Spaniards are generally racist even if they are more accepting of Latin Americans and you are, after all, a Euro-Caribbean, of course).

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 02:06 PM
And yes I know there might even be some Gypsies voting Vox, as I know they have token black people among them. The fact they are (Gypo/black), however, contributes to make the circumstance rather unlikely.

Gypo is usually used as slur just letting you know not sure if you realise that

combat
04-13-2024, 02:39 PM
She looks like Claudia Sheinbaum, a Mexican politician. And she looks Mexican anyhow.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/4ece5809731043d7b028e330061b677bf72fc6d3/0_99_5500_3300/master/5500.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=none

rothaer
04-13-2024, 03:03 PM
Gypo is usually used as slur just letting you know not sure if you realise that

Gypsy is also used as a slur but only to those that are no. There's no known to me difference to Gypo which is nothing but a more informal shortening of Gypsy.

The undisputed negative connotation is not caused by the words that are used but by what is described by the words. Like with the term excrement or imbecile. It's no slur to imbeciles, but a correct description. Only to non-imbeciles being wrongly called imbeciles is an offence.

To Katarzyna it's an offence being labelled a German, to me it's not.

This said, you are simply a Balkan Gypo (no intent to offend). Why do you oppose it? You have to deal with what you are by fate like all other people on this planet.

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 03:07 PM
Gypsy is also used as a slur but only to those that are no. There's no known to me difference to Gypo which is nothing but a more informal shortening of Gypsy.

The undisputed negative connotation is not caused by the words that are used but by what is described by the words. Like with the term excrement or imbecile. It's no slur to imbeciles, but a correct description. Only to non-imbeciles being wrongly called imbeciles is an offence.

To Katarzyna it's an offence being labelled a German, to me it's not.

This said, you are simply a Balkan Gypo (no intent to offend). Why do you oppose it? You have to deal with what you are by fate like all other people on this planet.

You could say the same about any other hatefully loaded term or slur like nigger chink kike etc

Xacal
04-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Armenid + Med

Scarface F
04-13-2024, 03:11 PM
Gracile Med and Baskid.

Brown spics and their complexes never cease to amaze.

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 03:18 PM
Gypsy is also used as a slur but only to those that are no. There's no known to me difference to Gypo.
I think there is a difference like between Filipino and flip or japanese and jap in one dictionary but i dont remember anymore it is stated that gypsy is controversial because of the negative connotation but gypo is stronger and a slur

Scarface F
04-13-2024, 03:19 PM
I think there is a difference like between Filipino and flip or japanese and jap in one dictionary but i dont remember anymore it is stated that gypsy is controversial because of the negative connotation but gypo is stronger and a slur

Is Kraut a slur? Rothaer wouldn't be insulted if anyone called him that I imagine.

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 03:20 PM
Is Kraut a slur? Rothaer wouldn't be insulted if anyone called him that I imagine.

You are insulted when i call you yugo

Scarface F
04-13-2024, 03:24 PM
You are insulted when i call you yugo

Yugo is not a slur for Croat.

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 03:26 PM
Yugo is not a slur for Croat.

I know but you were insulted eventhough it is not imagine how you would react if it were

Scarface F
04-13-2024, 03:28 PM
I know but you were insulted eventhough it is not imagine how you would react if it were

Because we are Croats, not some artifical group that never existed. Slur for Croat in Bosnia was Šokac btw. Now entire subgroup of Croats calls themselves Šokac proudly.

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 03:34 PM
Because we are Croats, not some artifical group that never existed. Slur for Croat in Bosnia was Šokac btw. Now entire subgroup of Croats calls themselves Šokac proudly.

You even think balkan and eastern european are two insults you made a thread once about it which is delusional and ridicolous now you think gypo is not a slur and im sure if rothaer met a group of blacks or would be in their forum and they call him all the time squarehead potatohead etc and kraut he indeed would feel disrespected

~Elizabeth~
04-13-2024, 04:25 PM

I think Kraut is sort of a slur for a German-American in the US. I never use slurs.

Abaddon
04-13-2024, 04:33 PM
Abueloooo que se te ve el plumero! Please don't project your insecurity.
How so? you're the one who likes to project your own insecurities on this forum because all of your threads is about trolling stuff and Colonel just noticed it, brown spic.

rothaer
04-13-2024, 04:47 PM

True.

I'd get that it's not appreciative of the fact that I'm a German, but I'd not feel insulted. I'm not wrongly depicted by that and nobody is obligated to appreciate someone being a German or being kind to him. To face dislike is not nice but also not insulting.

rothaer
04-13-2024, 04:59 PM
You even think balkan and eastern european are two insults you made a thread once about it which is delusional and ridicolous now you think gypo is not a slur and im sure if rothaer met a group of blacks or would be in their forum and they call him all the time squarehead potatohead etc and kraut he indeed would feel disrespected

Yes, but is disrespect already an offence? Don't you need to be appreciated for something particular to become a respected by others person? Or can an unknown everybody Joe claim to be a respected person and otherwise feel insulted?

rothaer
04-13-2024, 05:13 PM
You could say the same about any other hatefully loaded term or slur l(...)

Nah, I expressly deny "Gypo" to be "hatefully loaded". It's somewhat disrespectful like saying bro, man, body or pal. But I'm not aware that the latter terms would be an offence because they are disrespectful.

Voskos
04-13-2024, 05:40 PM
Baskid + Brunn + Berid.

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 06:14 PM
Nah, I expressly deny "Gypo" to be "hatefully loaded". It's somewhat disrespectful like saying bro, man, body or pal. But I'm not aware that the latter terms would be an offence because they are disrespectful.

So there are no slurs for roma at all are you aware of any slur for rona which you wont deny like chink or kike or for roma you make a exception that this can not because of what you consider to be afterall you compared them to excrement

Mortimer
04-13-2024, 06:19 PM
Yes, but is disrespect already an offence? Don't you need to be appreciated for something particular to become a respected by others person? Or can an unknown everybody Joe claim to be a respected person and otherwise feel insulted?

I think it is a degree or scale sone basic respect deserves everyone now you can respect someone more because he is your favorite actor or a rocket scientist now majority of people on earth would disagree someone should be disrespected just because of his ethnicity

rothaer
04-13-2024, 09:11 PM
So there are no slurs for roma at all are you aware of any slur for rona which you wont deny like chink or kike or for roma you make a exception that this can not because of what you consider to be afterall you compared them to excrement

I compared the aspect that excrement does depict something that is commonly not appreciated and nevertheless is no kind of slur.

I do indeed not recall a slur for a Gypsy in English. But you know what? There is also none in German!

Referring to the sheer fact of a Gypsy was likely enough. Then all was clear. There was no need to express one's opinion on Gypsies as that opinion was common sense anyhow.

rothaer
04-13-2024, 09:15 PM
I think it is a degree or scale sone basic respect deserves everyone now you can respect someone more because he is your favorite actor or a rocket scientist now majority of people on earth would disagree someone should be disrespected just because of his ethnicity

This is an unrelated topic to what is a slur.

#Oda#
04-13-2024, 10:44 PM
I think Kraut is sort of a slur for a German-American in the US. I never use slurs.

There's even a music genre called Krautrock for German experimental rock of the 60s and 70s, meant in a respectful sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krautrock

Laredo
04-13-2024, 10:45 PM
She looks like Claudia Sheinbaum, a Mexican politician. And she looks Mexican anyhow.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/4ece5809731043d7b028e330061b677bf72fc6d3/0_99_5500_3300/master/5500.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=none

She's ethnically Bulgarian Jew from both sides. She was just born In Mexico also she's most likely to become the next president.

~Elizabeth~
04-13-2024, 10:49 PM
There's even a music genre called Krautrock for German experimental rock of the 60s and 70s, meant in a respectful sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krautrock

I didn't know about Krautrock. I skimmed the Wikipedia article and it says "Kraut" is a slur.

West Germany's[dubious – discuss] music press initially used Krautrock as a pejorative, but the term lost its stigma after the music gained success in Britain.[37] The term derives from the ethnic slur "kraut". "Kraut" in German can refer to herbs, weeds, and drugs.[37]

I thought Americans called the German-Americans "Kraut" because they ate sauerkraut.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-13-2024, 10:54 PM
In the 1980s on Riker's Island (NYC prison) Blacks referred to members of the Latin Kings gang as Germans as an insult. Why? I have no idea. It was so unusual I tried to find the origins but wasn't able.

However, I did become aware that in the 1970s Puerto Rican gang members - I don't know if it was one gang or more than one - wore the Swastika on their clothing. So maybe it came from that? The founder of the Latin Kings was an Afro-Cuban immigrant living in Chicago but the vast majority of Latin King members in NYC during the 80s were Puerto Rican.

~Elizabeth~
04-13-2024, 11:11 PM
In the 1980s on Riker's Island (NYC prison) Blacks referred to members of the Latin Kings gang as Germans as an insult. Why? I have no idea. It was so unusual I tried to find the origins but wasn't able.

However, I did become aware that in the 1970s Puerto Rican gang members - I don't know if it was one gang or more than one - wore the Swastika on their clothing. So maybe it came from that? The founder of the Latin Kings was an Afro-Cuban immigrant living in Chicago but the vast majority of Latin King members in NYC during the 80s were Puerto Rican.

I have never heard of that before. I'm originally from NYC but I don't know anything about gangs, except for Hell's Angels and I heard of the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood in NYC. My Mom said my father hung out there.

#Oda#
04-13-2024, 11:16 PM
I didn't know about Krautrock. I skimmed the Wikipedia article and it says "Kraut" is a slur.

I thought Americans called the German-Americans "Kraut" because they ate sauerkraut.

They call(ed) all Germans Kraut. Yes, its due to Sauerkraut. Very healthy btw ;-)

~Elizabeth~
04-13-2024, 11:21 PM
They call(ed) all Germans Kraut. Yes, its due to Sauerkraut. Very healthy btw ;-)

I believe it's healthy but because of the smell I never tried it. :p

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-13-2024, 11:27 PM
I have never heard of that before. I'm originally from NYC but I don't know anything about gangs, except for Hell's Angels and I heard of the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood in NYC. My Mom said my father hung out there.

I was listening to former members of the Latin Kings being interviewed about their experiences as gang members in the 80s and how they became Latin Kings (it was while they were in prison; that's how the gang spread). It was so bizarre to me that I was curious about the origin.

It made me think just about anything can become an insult if it's used in a certain tone and adopted by enough people, and then some words are insults in one subculture but not another. A punk in the ghetto world and prison is a bad thing. In prison, it means a homosexual. In the punk rock work, it's a positive. It's even in the name of the music genre.

Gallop
04-14-2024, 08:33 AM
Es un desconocimiento de España y los españoles pensar que por publicar a esta mujer nos avergüenza, ella no tiene nada como para avergonzarse, lo único que puede molestar es cuando se publican extanjeros para hacerlos pasar por españoles, que entiendo la parte de cachondeo, peor no mola, porque para qué...

Gallop
04-14-2024, 08:55 AM
For every mentally ill Gallop there is a butthurt Rantoncito Perez and for every butthurt Rantoncito Perez there is a mentally ill Gallop.

What a brazen and dirty thing to say about a person just to discredit him, what a low moral character you have. As an employer, I would never hire you.

Scarface F
04-14-2024, 01:50 PM
You even think balkan and eastern european are two insults you made a thread once about it which is delusional and ridicolous

It's not my fault Balkan label has negative conotations. It doesn't have them because of Croatia.

now you think gypo is not a slur and im sure if rothaer met a group of blacks or would be in their forum and they call him all the time squarehead potatohead etc and kraut he indeed would feel disrespected

Wrong. Gypo is a label, but who cares? Gypsies call each other Cigan or Cigo which is a slur.

Blacks call each other nigga.

All these slurs have negative connotations for a reason.

Scarface F
04-14-2024, 02:01 PM
people from my ancestral region of Croatia are called "Tovari" which is a slur meant to insult them and means Donkeys. Another slur for Dalmatians is "Chard eaters".

Dalmatians embraced these insults, and ultras of Hajduk Split, biggest Dalmatian club, now use donkey for a mascot :)

https://img.24sata.hr/PXVEt5mBAp-rsO8uF9BzzKHyAjs=/1200x800/smart/media/images/src/20090207/172828.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgczCCfLZ5QdG5zoFPGr87xMk9Vt8LmBvyDrSf2Ek0vIc gGL1D32qa5ky68Pbkk4eTdmgb8hApeFtd9eQqX9PCTsM_yke5-cg54enTaXghOjQhB-jzQHlBg7dEM-Rf4FKx1rAo54Rg7alg/s1600/donkey_torcidaWEBpixlr.jpg

kevinmac
04-14-2024, 03:40 PM
Gracile Med+ American Indid

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-14-2024, 05:00 PM
What a brazen and dirty thing to say about a person just to discredit him, what a low moral character you have. As an employer, I would never hire you.

It's an observation and if we were to poll the forum the majority would agree with me. Examples of your mental illness can be referenced easily because there are so many examples.

Mortimer
04-14-2024, 06:53 PM
It's not my fault Balkan label has negative conotations. It doesn't have them because of Croatia.

Wrong. Gypo is a label, but who cares? Gypsies call each other Cigan or Cigo which is a slur.

Blacks call each other nigga.

All these slurs have negative connotations for a reason.

They calling themselfes that is not the same because it empowers them just like your example with croatians im sure croatia would protest if another people called them slurs in their books or media you are the first to protest hatred against croatians

Scarface F
04-14-2024, 09:13 PM
They calling themselfes that is not the same because it empowers them just like your example with croatians im sure croatia would protest if another people called them slurs in their books or media you are the first to protest hatred against croatians

There is always somebody who will look down to you or me or anyone else. It's up to you to allow it or not.

Jankec
04-14-2024, 09:24 PM
Mortimer, why are you playing the victim again?

Mortimer
04-15-2024, 01:33 AM
Mortimer, why are you playing the victim again?

"playing" implies its fake, and unjustified when i protest discrimination (and i dont too often at all though)

Gallop
04-15-2024, 03:36 AM

The Extremaduran politician of VOX seems more from America than this woman.
In Extremadura arrived indigenous people from the New World, it is not surprising that it has revealed the phenotype to some extent. Spain's history is incredible. :)

Ratoncito Perez
04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Any more stabs at classifying this lady? No more people weeping in Spanish, please.

Jankec
04-15-2024, 08:19 AM
Magdalena Nevado is from Extremadura and she's a proud Old Christian candidate of the anti-immigrationist party Vox. Could her surname (Snowy) suggest an ancestral homeland in the north, possibly Visigothic lineage?

She looks like a typical Celtiberian. Maybe some German admixture (Visigothic or Vandal).

Nope.

Victor
04-15-2024, 08:35 AM
Gypsies call each other Cigan or Cigo which is a slur.

Cigan is the only official word for Gypsy in Russia, just like Negr for Black person :D I mean, it's used officialy, in media, etc

Some days ago we used Zhid for Jew, but after revolution it turned into Evrei.

Gallop
04-15-2024, 08:51 AM
At least Gallop has a job. Your life must suck hard if you rate validation from a bunch of internet misfits so much. Now I understand why you're still hanging around here at your age.

You are not a Colonel, you are just a kid at heart who is still suffering the consequences of being bullied at school.

He is frustrated and wants to get my attention.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-15-2024, 01:12 PM
At least Gallop has a job. Your life must suck hard if you rate validation from a bunch of internet misfits so much. Now I understand why you're still hanging around here at your age.

This is the best you can come up with? Why don't you also call me a virgin incel who lives in my mom's basement since internet forum tropes are all your mind can come up with.

I feel sad for people who are half my age that spend their time on an internet forum. They should be out having fun. Instead, they're on the internet trolling Spaniards because they're bitter.

How amusing that Rancito Perez (a bitter spic) and Gallop (a bitter dago) have come together against me. Your goal on this forum is to destroy nordcist Spaniards who post northern European looking Spaniards and so it is ironically tasty that you now buddy up with the only Spaniard on this forum that fits your complaint.

You are not a Colonel, you are just a kid at heart who is still suffering the consequences of being bullied at school.

Such originality...

Can someone please assist this fag? He needs help insulting me. It makes me look like a bully if I continue to virtually slap him around. Lets try to make this even by having someone who isn't lame and stupid help him out.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-15-2024, 01:15 PM
He is frustrated and wants to get my attention.

I want you to fuck off. You're an embarrassment to all Spaniards. I don't blame you personally because you're mentally ill and as a mentally ill person you see reality distorted. The mentally ill do not choose to be mentally ill. It's not your fault. However, that doesn't mean the rest of us need to put up with your mental illness.

Why do you think that spic thumbs up your posts about your theory of her ancestry? He needs you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-15-2024, 01:20 PM
The Extremaduran politician of VOX seems more from America than this woman.
In Extremadura arrived indigenous people from the New World, it is not surprising that it has revealed the phenotype to some extent. Spain's history is incredible. :)

That is mental illness.

'I don't like how she looks and so she must have foreign ancestry.' There is no record (that I'm aware of) of Amerindians being brought to Extremadura (there is a record of them being brought to Andalusia).

The number of Amerindians brought to Spain was so small that if they did pass on their genes to the population it would have been bred out after so many centuries later.

This talk of her origins is literally stupid.

As if there aren't people in Spain who look like her. You create a story not based on evidence but on your own issues for her.

Anglo-Celtic
04-15-2024, 02:04 PM

Did your dad know any of the Westies? Some of my relatives knew guys in the Mafia (not me, FBI spy who lurks here).

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-15-2024, 03:03 PM
Truth is unoriginal sometimes, how come you're pushing 60 and you have not learnt it yet?

He speaks of truth and then says I'm pushing 60.

Woah that's some seriously negative small-dick energy right there. You seem to be stressed out - tho how stressed can you really be when you're living on benefits because your mental health doesn't allow you to be of any use to society? In fact the genetics of those "powerful" male and female specimens had to be incredibly weak to produce a sad old mess like you.

I'm so mad right now.

Please, someone help this guy. It's just not fair.

Abaddon
04-15-2024, 03:31 PM
Even if I were brown I wouldn't give two shits, what's the matter with being "brown"? Again, that just goes to show your nordicist bias.
Im not nordcuckist and you can perceive it in my posts, i dont make posts wanting someone's validation nor trolling content.

That will always make you miserable as you will forever carry with you the shame for not being as northern looking as you wish you were :D:D:D
Another projection, you're talking exclusively about yourself and that's not me who wants to look like a northern individual, unlike you who darkwashes a southern population as a form of "assimilation", typical OWD.

~Elizabeth~
04-15-2024, 04:40 PM
Did your dad know any of the Westies? Some of my relatives knew guys in the Mafia (not me, FBI spy who lurks here).

I wouldn't know. My father doesn't speak to me. I don't know what a Westie is.

Gallop
04-15-2024, 06:34 PM
As a Spaniard, I love it when Hispanic American members publish Spaniards, and if they assimilate in any way with the mother country, it is a sign that Hispanidad is in good health.

Immanenz
04-15-2024, 06:41 PM
Arabo-Berber

~Elizabeth~
04-15-2024, 07:32 PM
He speaks of truth and then says I'm pushing 60.

I'm so mad right now.

Please, someone help this guy. It's just not fair.

:hug2:

I know you're in your 40's, not pushing 60.

It seems that post was deleted and he has been banned.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-16-2024, 12:01 AM
:hug2:

I know you're in your 40's, not pushing 60.

It seems that post was deleted and he has been banned.

A previously banned poster, no doubt.

~Elizabeth~
04-16-2024, 12:52 AM
A previously banned poster, no doubt.

I wonder if this current ban is permanent or temporary.

I wish Kess would also get a ban.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-16-2024, 01:50 AM
I wonder if this current ban is permanent or temporary.

I wish Kess would also get a ban.

When someone with few posts gets banned and all of their posts disappear, it's because it's permanent.

~Elizabeth~
04-16-2024, 01:54 AM
When someone with few posts gets banned and all of their posts disappear, it's because it's permanent.

I didn't know that. I didn't search for his other posts. Good to know. Glad he is gone. :)

Anglo-Celtic
04-16-2024, 01:57 AM
I wouldn't know. My father doesn't speak to me. I don't know what a Westie is.

They were an Irish-American gang in Hell's Kitchen. They worked with the Mafia, and "State Of Grace" (not O'Malley) was based on them.

~Elizabeth~
04-16-2024, 02:13 AM
They were an Irish-American gang in Hell's Kitchen. They worked with the Mafia, and "State Of Grace" (not O'Malley) was based on them.

Ok. That's a movie? I never saw it.

Anglo-Celtic
04-16-2024, 02:24 AM
Ok. That's a movie? I never saw it.

It is. It was released during the gangster movie trend way before the superhero film madness.

~Elizabeth~
04-16-2024, 02:47 AM
It is. It was released during the gangster movie trend way before the superhero film madness.

I never watched a gangster movie, except for the 1967 film "Bonnie and Clyde". It was on television.

I had a boyfriend who loved "The Godfather" but every time he tried to show it to me I fell asleep, so I never saw it.

Anglo-Celtic
04-16-2024, 03:03 AM
I never watched a gangster movie, except for the 1967 film "Bonnie and Clyde". It was on television.

I had a boyfriend who loved "The Godfather" but every time he tried to show it to me I fell asleep, so I never saw it.

I know one thing. You would *not* like my DVD collection, and "The Godfather" is my favorite film of all time, you Hollywood heretic.

~Elizabeth~
04-16-2024, 03:50 AM
I know one thing. You would *not* like my DVD collection, and "The Godfather" is my favorite film of all time, you Hollywood heretic.

It just dawned on me that it is not normal to fall asleep every time. I think he was secretly drugging me.

Eurafricanid
04-16-2024, 05:08 AM
Arabo-Berber

Interesting, so fully Cristiana Nueva instead of Cristiana Vieja.

Mortimer
04-16-2024, 05:13 AM
Cigan is the only official word for Gypsy in Russia, just like Negr for Black person :D I mean, it's used officialy, in media, etc

Some days ago we used Zhid for Jew, but after revolution it turned into Evrei.

I dont believe you. There is a "Romen Theatre" in Moscow, it is the oldest roma theatre and center of roma culture in the world. and Gypsies are seen as part of the Soviet Union at least since communism, communism was anti-fascist, and they even created a jewish republic and they treated all citizens of the soviet union and all peoples of the soviet union as equal. I doubt all russians have your mindest, russians are not all racists.

Romen Theatre (Russian: Московский музыкально-драматический театр "Ромэн") in Moscow, Russia, is the oldest and the most famous of Romani theatres in the world. The theatre is a key object of Romani culture in Russia, and from the moment of its foundation in 1931, it has been a centre of attraction for Romani artists in Russia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romen_Theatre

Anglo-Celtic
04-16-2024, 01:29 PM
It just dawned on me that it is not normal to fall asleep every time. I think he was secretly drugging me.

Hmmm. I went through the same thing each Thanksgiving.

~Elizabeth~
04-16-2024, 02:06 PM
Hmmm. I went through the same thing each Thanksgiving.

I'm not joking. I think he was drugging me. I always woke up in his bed. How else could I sleep through the Godfather all the time? I'm a light sleeper at home.

Anglo-Celtic
04-17-2024, 02:15 AM
I'm not joking. I think he was drugging me. I always woke up in his bed. How else could I sleep through the Godfather all the time? I'm a light sleeper at home.

You've led quite the wild life. I'd read your book and watch the movie.

~Elizabeth~
04-17-2024, 03:50 AM
You've led quite the wild life. I'd read your book and watch the movie.

Traumatic life. That was a very long time ago. I've been celibate for 24 years and will stay that way. Today is my first boyfriend's birthday. I still remember it.