PDA

View Full Version : Turk hatred makes no sense.

Dukaginzade
04-17-2024, 10:04 PM
I don't get this trend of sucking off Slavs and Greeks and fighting Turks.

While Slavs and Greeks were butchering and raping us, the Turks took in all the Albanian refugees. The Turks were the only ones to help us, yet we are supposed to hate them because in the 1400s, we fought?

The trend of hating Turks makes absolutely 0 sense for us. Let's say we hate Turks and Turks hate us back. Who's gonna stick up for us? America? XD, come on.

We have the strongest ally in the region with a population of now 6 million Albanian descendants (biggest Albanian diaspora i think). They're always ready to defend us.

We fight Turks while Slavs and Greeks are already mapping out how to carve up our land. It's pathetic and probably a psy-op. Wake up.

Victor
04-17-2024, 10:34 PM
While Slavs and Greeks were butchering and raping us, the Turks took in all the Albanian refugees.

A lot of Orthodox and Catholic Albanians moved to Russian Empire from Ottoman Empire in 1700s. There are still some Albanian villages in South of modern Ukraine. There are two streets in Odessa, Greater and Smaller Arnautska, where Albanian sailors who served in Russian imperial marine forces lived.

Dukaginzade
04-17-2024, 11:51 PM
Yes, I've heard of these settlements. Albanians in the Ukraine village, I think it's called Karakurt, are originally from Korçë.

My point still stands, though. It makes no sense to forgive a people that slaughtered us recently but hate Turks because of the 1400s.

It makes no political sense either. We try to appeal to people who claim our lands and already have cleansed us from them. Like in Çamëria.

They dig up our cultural sites and give them Serbian names ffs. It's a disaster.