PDA

View Full Version : Starting to think all men are ugly

Richmondbread
04-21-2024, 11:56 PM
After over analyzing in the looks phase, I have come full circle , and have concluded that men are just plain ugly , plain and simple. None of them are attractive. Not a one. It explains why I hate how I look .

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:05 AM
Every straight man knows men are ugly. You're a closet homosexual and that's why you've obsessed over men's looks.

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 12:10 AM
That's not true, there are a lot of men I really enjoy looking at.

Morticia
04-22-2024, 12:12 AM
Real. Such as :p

Richmondbread
04-22-2024, 12:13 AM
Every straight man knows men are ugly. You're a closet homosexual and that's why you've obsessed over men's looks.

No, I just was trying to reach unattainable aesthetics which don't even exist.

Kess
04-22-2024, 12:14 AM

I've never seen him expressing homosexual intercourse, but I've seen you do. Besides, it's known that homophobes like you usually turn out to be hidden homosexuals.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-weird-science-of-homophobes-who-turn-out-to-be-gay

jakob
04-22-2024, 12:18 AM
None of them are attractive. Not a one.

As a heterosexual man, men won't be attractive to you, however, most males recognize there is still an inherent aesthetic quality to men, it just doesn't appeal to them in a romantic/sexual context. Men are not inherently ugly.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:20 AM
I've never seen him expressing homosexual intercourse, but I've seen you do. Besides, it's known that homophobes like you usually turn out to be hidden homosexuals.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-weird-science-of-homophobes-who-turn-out-to-be-gay

Simping for Richmondbred...

Everyone knows RB is gay. He even talked about fighting against homosexual urges once.

Richmondbread
04-22-2024, 12:22 AM

Everyone knows RB is gay. He even talked about fighting against homosexual urges once.

In what sense, when I was being rejected by other males? That isn't homosexuality. I never had any fantasies that way.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:22 AM

Well, you're a woman.

Italicus
04-22-2024, 12:23 AM

Hahahaha really? Can you post the link?

Richmondbread
04-22-2024, 12:24 AM
As a heterosexual man, men won't be attractive to you, however, most males recognize there is still an inherent aesthetic quality to men, it just doesn't appeal to them in a romantic/sexual context. Men are not inherently ugly.

There is something , yes, but most men don't bother putting in any effort into their appearance. I think women are more attracted to men for the masculinity rather than the male body itself.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:25 AM
In what sense, when I was being rejected by other males? That isn't homosexuality. I never had any fantasies that way.

To be rejected you need to approach men.

You made a post where you said you had homosexual feelings and you were praying for God's help. I remember you referring to the devil, as well. As if the devil was involved. It was a long time ago.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:26 AM
Hahahaha really? Can you post the link?

It was so long ago. I wouldn't even know how to find it. It was so long ago that Etain was still here.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:29 AM
I remember it was around the time he was riding his bike often for exercise. He may have even said it in one of his videos.

Anyway, I don't care that RB is gay (more likely bisexual). To each their own.

Richmondbread
04-22-2024, 12:31 AM
To be rejected you need to approach men.

You made a post where you said you had homosexual feelings and you were praying for God's help. I remember you referring to the devil, as well. As if the devil was involved. It was a long time ago.

I never said anything of the kind. I said that homosexual feelings can often be misinterpreted by lack of male friendships. When I was in middle school and some of the kids called me a gay and I thought what if that is true? I realized it wasn't. Once I hung out around more boys those feelings of confusion went away. Most gay men were isolated boys who didn't have enough friendships with other males of the same age. That is what I posted and I distinctly remember.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:34 AM
I never said anything of the kind. I said that homosexual feelings can often be misinterpreted by lack of male friendships. When I was in middle school and some of the kids called me a gay and I thought what if that is true? I realized it wasn't. Once I hung out around more boys those feelings of confusion went away. Most gay men were isolated boys who didn't have enough friendships with other males of the same age. That is what I posted and I distinctly remember.

So, is anyone going to say this guy is not gay now? I think you're bisexual, imo.

Kess
04-22-2024, 12:43 AM

I ain’t simping anybody. I’m just telling my observations.

Richmondbread
04-22-2024, 12:46 AM
So, is anyone going to say this guy is not gay now? I think you're bisexual, imo.

I've never had sex with anyone.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 12:50 AM
I ain’t simping anybody. I’m just telling my observations.

You observations are retarded. Keep them to yourself.

I've never had sex with anyone.

Their loss, I'm sure.

~Elizabeth~
04-22-2024, 01:20 AM

Me too. Many men are handsome and the male body is beautiful.

~Elizabeth~
04-22-2024, 01:23 AM
After over analyzing in the looks phase, I have come full circle , and have concluded that men are just plain ugly , plain and simple. None of them are attractive. Not a one. It explains why I hate how I look .

Maybe you are bisexual as Colonel Frank Grimes says?

Chron
04-22-2024, 01:38 AM
REAL video of Richmond coming to the conclusion that men are ugly:

https://youtu.be/zqLuHB8vX_A?si=q5UFvzpVDvK7ppnI

Kess
04-22-2024, 01:43 AM
You observations are retarded. Keep them to yourself.

You are a top-tier hypocrite.

You frequently ask people to keep it to themselves, but you don't keep your homosexual thoughts to yourself.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2024, 02:00 AM

Just because women do not find you as handsome as you think they should, that doesn't mean the rest of us men are ugly.

jakob
04-22-2024, 02:02 AM
Just because women do not find you as handsome as you think they should, that doesn't mean the rest of us men are ugly.

If he can't have beautiful eyes, no one can.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2024, 03:07 AM
Nah, some men are handsome just like some men are fat or tall. It won't make you a homosexual if you say that some guy is attractive just like it won't mean that you like bestiality if you say that a horse is beautiful. I had a close call once. I was all into this petite Asian chick until I learned that "she" was really a Thai lady boy.

Mingle
04-22-2024, 03:14 AM
No, I just was trying to reach unattainable aesthetics which don't even exist.
Do you think that's why some men become transsexual?

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Do you think that's why some men become transsexual?

There is an old saying about narcissists. It is less than them thinking too highly about themselves and more about them thinking about themselves too often. How many threads about his looks has the OP started? They keep getting more and more cringy. If he wants people to talk about his looks yet again, he really needs to take it to a "looksmaxxing" forum where he can find some kindred spirits.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-22-2024, 02:24 PM
Tell me you’re gay without telling me you’re gay.

Incal
04-22-2024, 02:40 PM

This.

LMAO

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 03:19 PM
You are a top-tier hypocrite.

You frequently ask people to keep it to themselves, but you don't keep your homosexual thoughts to yourself.

You need to learn the meaning of words before you use them.

Kess
04-22-2024, 03:27 PM
You need to learn the meaning of words before you use them.

I know the meaning of the word, but you are just in extreme denial, which is another sign of deep inside you are homosexual.
https://i.ibb.co/3FQT4vQ/IMG-3673.png

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 03:44 PM
I know the meaning of the word, but you are just in extreme denial, which is another sign of deep inside you are homosexual.
https://i.ibb.co/3FQT4vQ/IMG-3673.png

So what did I say in my post that made me a hypocrite? You didn't know the meaning of the word just as you didn't know what grifter meant. Posting the definition after the fact simply means you're learning (thanks to me).

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2024, 03:50 PM
The OPs low testosterone makes it hard for him to act out sexually in any direction.

Blondie
04-22-2024, 04:02 PM

What if he is bisexual?

Benyzero
04-22-2024, 04:04 PM
Tell me you’re gay without telling me you’re gay.

No way he is not gay. I have hot flashes just by reading his posts

Blondie
04-22-2024, 04:13 PM

I think he is not gay, but bisexual. Richie maked tons of video about ideal marriage, perfect wife and such things, he is clearly attracted to women. But at same time he has a bisexual side what he is hides.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2024, 04:20 PM
I think he is not gay, but bisexual. Richie maked tons of video about ideal marriage, perfect wife and such things, he is clearly attracted to women. But at same time he has a bisexual side what he is hides.

Those really didn't manifest until he turned 40. It is almost like he woke up and discovered his biological clock was ticking away. He seems to want to have children, but he really isn't interested in raising children. That is his wife's duty.

Watch this about his perfect marriage. Notice he thinks sex is only for making babies.

https://youtu.be/Xpjv3-uaxP0

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-22-2024, 04:21 PM

It seems obvious to me. The fact that he has other psychological problems serves as an excuse for the way he behaves or expresses himself. I can only imagine that it can not be easy to live a lie for so many years, whether it's because of your religious convictions, family pressure or simply fear of what others might think. That has got to take a toll on one's physical and mental health. I could be wrong but in all these years I've never seen Meade say anything that would indicate or make me think that he feels any kind of attraction to the opposite sex. Even when he fantasizes about his hypothetical future ideal woman, it always seemed forced and awkward, with a number of weird requirements and rules that no man normally has for a woman.

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 04:38 PM
He seems to want to have children, but he really isn't interested in raising children. That is his wife's duty.

Conservative men who feel like this almost always make fun of the subset of black men who abandon their kids as if merely being around to pay bills and nothing more was that big of a step up from being an all-the-way deadbeat. I've seen his posts about black people and I'd be willing to bet that's how he feels. I had a dad who felt that way and I don't really miss him now that he's dead - why would I?

I don't think he is like an evil malicious person but the levels of autism are so maxxed out as well as the outright delulu views on women, marriage, child rearing, sex, etc. that I'm kind of glad he hasn't had a chance to drag a woman and kids into a messed up little family.

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 04:41 PM
I don't think he's gay. Having known severely autistic people, they don't really experience sexuality the way everyone else does. It's believable to me that an autistic male would think sex is only for making babies without having some secret gay feelings.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2024, 04:48 PM
Conservative men who feel like this almost always make fun of the subset of black men who abandon their kids as if merely being around to pay bills and nothing more was that big of a step up from being an all-the-way deadbeat. I've seen his posts about black people and I'd be willing to bet that's how he feels. I had a dad who felt that way and I don't really miss him now that he's dead - why would I?

I don't think he is like an evil malicious person but the levels of autism are so maxxed out as well as the outright delulu views on women, marriage, child rearing, sex, etc. that I'm kind of glad he hasn't had a chance to drag a woman and kids into a messed up little family.

Of course, the OP cannot support himself and is also on Government assistance. At least he hasn't fertilized a woman, yet. However, if he does, he will be unable to support the child.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 04:53 PM
What if he is bisexual?

That's what I concluded later on in the thread (he was obsessed with a female poster and a male poster).

Maria Sharapova
04-22-2024, 04:57 PM
If "looks" combined for both male and females are infact normally distributed female looks tend to cluster closer to the mean more so than males. There is a very good reason in terms of reproductive evolution why this is the case.

Incal
04-22-2024, 05:13 PM
It seems obvious to me. The fact that he has other psychological problems serves as an excuse for the way he behaves or expresses himself. I can only imagine that it can not be easy to live a lie for so many years, whether it's because of your religious convictions, family pressure or simply fear of what others might think. That has got to take a toll on one's physical and mental health. I could be wrong but in all these years I've never seen Meade say anything that would indicate or make me think that he feels any kind of attraction to the opposite sex. Even when he fantasizes about his hypothetical future ideal woman, it always seemed forced and awkward, with a number of weird requirements and rules that no man normally has for a woman.

Perfect analysis.

Hyena
04-22-2024, 05:53 PM

Well, it does seem that on virtually every discussion board he frequents, people have reached the same conclusion regarding closeted homosexuality. Is EVERYONE wrong?

Maybe, but not likely.

If meade is in fact gay, he would be so much better off if he would finally accept it. For somebody who clearly thinks about men, women, sexuality, marriage, relationships, attraction nonstop, it must create a lot of angst to not even honestly face his own identity. It would certainly make it impossible for him to confront any of the myriad other mental issues he seems to have.

The boy needs counseling.

Hyena
04-22-2024, 06:20 PM

A few years ago, you posted a vee-lawg decrying your church's acceptance of gay congregationalists. You became quite tearful as you insisted we must fight these demons - it very much came across as a personal struggle.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 06:33 PM
Those really didn't manifest until he turned 40. It is almost like he woke up and discovered his biological clock was ticking away. He seems to want to have children, but he really isn't interested in raising children. That is his wife's duty.

Watch this about his perfect marriage. Notice he thinks sex is only for making babies.

After watching this video I no longer think he's bisexual. I'm back to my original belief: gay.

Which is fine. I accept RB.

~Elizabeth~
04-22-2024, 06:51 PM

He can yodel. :thumb001:

He has good ideas. I like the part about having separate bedrooms and separate bathrooms.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2024, 06:57 PM
I'm still of the belief that he doesn't have enough testosterone to act on any sexual desire in any direction. He doesn't exude masculinity at all. But his "fem" mannerisms could be a product of Low T as well.

The only way the question will be answered is when his sex drive is acted upon.
Who really cares what a middle-aged man is diddling?

Insuperable
04-22-2024, 07:03 PM

And since all men ugly and most of them get vagina and you don't, it can only mean you don't get vagina because of your mental issues. Kay, good for admiting it. Next...

Hyena
04-22-2024, 07:22 PM
Who really cares what a middle-aged man is diddling?

Well, meade himself seems to think about it a lot. Not out of any sexual desire perhaps, but out of some desire to have a lifestyle that he would regard as 'normal'.
He wants to be a paragon of conservative masculinity and family values.

Hyena
04-22-2024, 07:23 PM
And meade, if you are reading this, log off of theapricity and go do your weigh-in.

Lioncourt
04-22-2024, 07:37 PM
I think Richmondbread can find love far away from home, where women are more traditional and religious.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?383159-Moving-to-Kenya&p=7959283&viewfull=1#post7959283

Hyena
04-22-2024, 07:58 PM
I think Richmondbread can find love far away from home, where women are more traditional and religious.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?383159-Moving-to-Kenya&p=7959283&viewfull=1#post7959283

A 'traditional' wife will expect her husband to be a source of financial support, and meade does not like to work.

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 09:21 PM

Have you seen his thread about how he feels about white men with non-white women?

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 09:24 PM
I think OP would benefit more than anything from therapy, weight loss, and a stable job. He could probably find a woman like himself, autistic and religious and Southern. But I wonder what his standards for a woman are. A lot of the "traditional" men would not date the frumpy girl with glasses who bakes casseroles for their Baptist church, despite being about equal.

Incal
04-22-2024, 09:29 PM
After watching this video I no longer think he's bisexual. I'm back to my original belief: gay.

Which is fine. I accept RB.

And he's toned it down, before he did sound even more gay.

Kess
04-22-2024, 10:34 PM
So what did I say in my post that made me a hypocrite? You didn't know the meaning of the word just as you didn't know what grifter meant. Posting the definition after the fact simply means you're learning (thanks to me).

I thought I was going to get the last words, but this idiot came up with some BS again.

You, a Hispanic, pathetically try to pretend I don't understand English to weasel out of your way while at the same time pretending to be the gatekeeper of the English language.

You frequently ask people to keep things to themselves, but you don't keep your homosexual thoughts, which straight men find disgusting, to yourself. You made a disgusting statement that described homosexual sex between me and Anglo-Celtic, and you again made another disgusting statement depicting homosexual acts between me, Florstadt, and comealongwithme.

What you are doing is a good example of hypocrisy.

Given that you are an old man, not a high school student, I think you are a closet homosexual who projects his homosexuality onto others. People at your age don't say things like "dick riding."

Incal
04-22-2024, 10:43 PM
I think OP would benefit more than anything from therapy, weight loss, and a stable job. He could probably find a woman like himself, autistic and religious and Southern. But I wonder what his standards for a woman are. A lot of the "traditional" men would not date the frumpy girl with glasses who bakes casseroles for their Baptist church, despite being about equal.

As Feichii said not long ago, autistic girls can find bf, have sex and even marry and kids but the guys got it really difficult.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 11:39 PM
I thought I was going to get the last words, but this idiot came up with some BS again.

You, a Hispanic, pathetically try to pretend I don't understand English to weasel out of your way while at the same time pretending to be the gatekeeper of the English language.

You frequently ask people to keep things to themselves, but you don't keep your homosexual thoughts, which straight men find disgusting, to yourself. You made a disgusting statement that described homosexual sex between me and Anglo-Celtic, and you again made another disgusting statement depicting homosexual acts between me, Florstadt, and comealongwithme.

What you are doing is a good example of hypocrisy.

Given that you are an old man, not a high school student, I think you are a closet homosexual who projects his homosexuality onto others. People at your age don't say things like "dick riding."

Just so you know I didn't read. No one read it because no one cares.

Grow up.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2024, 11:42 PM
As Feichii said not long ago, autistic girls can find bf, have sex and even marry and kids but the guys got it really difficult.

Which makes my job as a slayer of autists difficult. As long as there are men willing to have children with autistic women my job will never be done.

Incal
04-22-2024, 11:48 PM
Which makes my job as a slayer of autists difficult. As long as there are men willing to have children with autistic women my job will never be done.

I haven't had the chance to read a paper or study about the chances of getting autism if one of your parents is... but in the case of Feichy she said Stears is super autist so I guess the chances their daughter is one are quite high...

Kess
04-23-2024, 12:50 AM
Just so you know I didn't read. No one read it because no one cares.

Grow up.

Come on, we all know that when you get verbally body-slammed in a post, you pretend like you didn't even read it.

You didn't read it, but you bothered yourself to reply about it? Lol.

Don't worry. I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore. I already shattered your ego to its very bits.

retfala
04-23-2024, 01:52 AM
All men are bunch of ugly apes only women can love.

retfala
04-23-2024, 01:56 AM
I haven't had the chance to read a paper or study about the chances of getting autism if one of your parents is... but in the case of Feichy she said Stears is super autist so I guess the chances their daughter is one are quite high...

IIRC, autism can be caused by environmental factors, upbringing, and parental behaviour, not just genetics, and genes are typically inherited from fathers.

zyungh
04-23-2024, 03:36 AM
All men are bunch of ugly apes only women can love.
Lolz,
that's the only right answer. And gays

Richmondbread
04-23-2024, 03:46 AM
Most Women are ugly too. Peal away the layers of makeup, strap off the girdle, and rip off the hair extensions and you just see a lot of nothing.

Blondie
04-23-2024, 03:59 AM
Most Women are ugly too. Peal away the layers of makeup, strap off the girdle, and rip off the hair extensions and you just see a lot of nothing.

But your beautiful Richie like a sweet tea :)

https://c.tenor.com/O5as23V0QaMAAAAC/tenor.gif

Universe
04-23-2024, 04:11 AM
Their child is a boy. And likely a future TA member.

Universe
04-23-2024, 04:13 AM
I know this is a jokey comment, but why are you so fanatic about autists? Why do you think they are "bad people"?

Richmondbread
04-23-2024, 04:14 AM
My parents had me in their 40s but I have an older sister who is autistic and my parents were only in their early 20s then , so you can't really say age is a factor.

jakob
04-23-2024, 04:34 AM
My parents had me in their 40s but I have an older sister who is autistic and my parents were only in their early 20s then , so you can't really say age is a factor.

You can say age is a factor, because this is a known fact that has been studied. Admittedly I am autistic and my parents had me young, but my Dad is also autistic.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 04:48 AM
I know this is a jokey comment, but why are you so fanatic about autists? Why do you think they are "bad people"?

That would take an entire day to explain. Notice how almost all mass shooters are high-functioning autists. Right now I can't think of one who isn't.

I'll quickly tell you the story of the autist who lived on my street when I was a kid. This is my first brush with evil. He was a few years younger than me. One day I was in my room reading comic books. I hear a voice, "Booooobbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy (not his real name; I'm changing names). I hear it again, "Boooooooobbbbbyyyyy." I hear it again. I look out my window and see the fat kid from down the street every few seconds shout the boy's name. There are no cars in the driveway. So clearly no one is home. This autist is convinced Bobby is home. He does this for 20 to 30 minutes.

It reminded me of a cat trying to get into a room and so they meow until someone finally lets them inside.

He has done this many times over the years. It was very annoying.

Now you may ask me, "Why is this a big deal?" Well, it was a sign (he did a lot of weird shit, too). Years later he got in trouble for stalking a woman.

Autists are a menace to society. If I had known about autists and slayed that fatty, then that woman wouldn't have had to go through the trauma of having a fat oaf follow her around (he followed her in his car and parked it in front of her place of work and sat there).

If I only knew what I know now instead of yelling out my window after reaching my breaking point, "Bobby isn't home! Go Home!" I would have shot him from my window and the world would be a better place.

Universe
04-23-2024, 04:52 AM
That would take an entire day to explain. Notice how almost all mass shooters are high-functioning autists. Right now I can't think of one who isn't.

I'll quickly tell you the story of the autist who lived on my street when I was a kid. This is my first brush with evil. He was a few years younger than me. One day I was in my room reading comic books. I hear a voice, "Booooobbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy (not his real name; I'm changing names). I hear it again, "Boooooooobbbbbyyyyy." I hear it again. I look out my window and see the fat kid from down the street every few seconds shout the boy's name. There are no cars in the driveway. So clearly no one is home. This autist is convinced Bobby is home. He does this for 20 to 30 minutes.

It reminded me of a cat trying to get into a room and so they meow until someone finally lets them inside.

Now you may ask me, "Why is this a big deal?" Well, it was a sign (he did a lot of weird shit, too). Years later he got in trouble for stalking a woman.

Autists are a menace to society. If I had known about autists and slayed that fatty, then that woman wouldn't have had to go through the trauma of having a fat oaf follow her around (he followed her in his car and parked it in front of her place of work and sat there).

If I only knew what I know now instead of yelling out my window after reaching my breaking point, "Bobby isn't home! Go Home!" I would have shot him from my window and the world would be a better place.
How would you know most mass shooters are high functioning autists?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 04:52 AM
You can say age is a factor, because this is a known fact that has been studied. Admittedly I am autistic and my parents had me young, but my Dad is also autistic.

Mental note: must assassinate jakob and his father.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 04:53 AM
How would you know most mass shooters are high functioning autists?

I made a thread about it.

Universe
04-23-2024, 05:01 AM
I made a thread about it.
What is classified as "mass shooting" in that study? School shooter types? School shooter types make up very low % of all homicides. Many of the mass shooters in USA are thugs, they're just not as talked about, they do not make headlines like school shooters. Only a very low % of all autists end up being murderers and only in USA where access to guns is easy. This doesn't happen in Europe. Vast majority of violent criminals are neurotypical thugs in any country. If a person gets shot in USA, what is the chance the perpetrator is a neurotypical thug and not an autist?

Hyena
04-23-2024, 06:07 AM

Meade stalked a woman once. Her daddy threatened to call the police.

Hyena
04-23-2024, 06:08 AM
Meade stalked a girl once. Her daddy called Meade's dad and said next call is to the sheriff.

Hyena
04-23-2024, 06:11 AM

How the fuck would you know?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 06:20 AM
What is classified as "mass shooting" in that study? School shooter types? School shooter types make up very low % of all homicides. Many of the mass shooters in USA are thugs, they're just not as talked about, they do not make headlines like school shooters.

I'm not speaking of gangbangers. I'm speaking of individuals who have chimped out (Holmes, Lanza, etc.)

Only a very low % of all autists end up being murderers and only in USA where access to guns is easy. This doesn't happen in Europe. Vast majority of violent criminals are neurotypical thugs in any country. If a person gets shot in USA, what is the chance the perpetrator is a neurotypical thug and not an autist?

European nations provide more funding for the eradication of high-functioning autists, and so they've almost eradicated them. Here in the US, we've tried to get more funding but it's very political.

NSXD60
04-23-2024, 06:40 AM
Starting to think all men are ug-uh-lee...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocw1m-fO9fw

Universe
04-23-2024, 06:43 AM
I'm not speaking of gangbangers. I'm speaking of individuals who have chimped out (Holmes, Lanza, etc.)

Yeah but my point is: the individuals you are speaking of make up low % of all violent criminals. Don't they? Who's the real danger to society, neurotypical thugs or autists?

Autism can be bad in some situations and good in other situations. Carl Linnaeus was one of the most significant figures in history of biology as a science, he showed autistic traits. To be obsessive about sorting things into categories like he did is a sign of autism. There's the theory that everyone's on the spectrum, everyone's autistic to varying degrees, some less, some more.
What is your opinion about the book below? (I haven't read it)
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/V80AAOSwm9dgKu~Q/s-l1600.jpg

Universe
04-23-2024, 06:45 AM
Following routines (like logging in to TA every day) and having narrow, deep interests in specific, niche topics are also arguably autistic traits.

NSXD60
04-23-2024, 06:51 AM
vid failed

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 06:51 AM
Yeah but my point is: the individuals you are speaking of make up low % of all violent criminals. Don't they? Who's the real danger to society, neurotypical thugs or autists?

If one is a danger to society does that mean the other isn't? Both can be true.

Autism can be bad in some situations and good in other situations. Carl Linnaeus was one of the most significant figures in history of biology as a science, he showed autistic traits. To be obsessive about sorting things into categories like he did is a sign of autism. There's the theory that everyone's on the spectrum, everyone's autistic to varying degrees, some less, some more. What is your opinion about the book below? (I haven't read it)
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/V80AAOSwm9dgKu~Q/s-l1600.jpg

I don't read autist propaganda.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 06:53 AM
Following routines (like logging in to TA every day) and having narrow, deep interests in specific, niche topics are also arguably autistic traits.

My interests are varied. I'm mostly here for work. Watching the autist in their virtual habitat.

Universe
04-23-2024, 06:53 AM
doublepost

Universe
04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
If one is a danger to society does that mean the other isn't? Both can be true.

I don't read autist propaganda.
Yeah but is it ok to say "neurotypicals are a problem" due to the high amount of neurotypical thugs?

NSXD60
04-23-2024, 07:06 AM
double post

Universe
04-23-2024, 07:13 AM
Frank's war on autists remind me of the anti-nerd aspect of American culture. I remember watching 90s and 00s American movies TV / shows where nerds were bullied and ridiculed. The people that are called autistic today would've been called nerds 20-30 years ago. I think there's a big overlap between the two categories. Nothing wrong with nerds/autists, they're vital part of society.

rothaer
04-23-2024, 08:41 AM
(...)

No, the world would not have been a better place.

It would have been just another American psycho murder. All of your theories are nothing but a pretext for justifying such a deed which you maybe one day will commit. But if you shoot yourself in your head, then the world would be a better place.

You even know it, I think. You do not appreciate your own kind. And that is the actual reason why reproduction was never a desiderate to you. And that`s indeed the smoother solution. Try to refrain from making your violence fantasies real till life is over naturally and that`s it.

(...)

There's no real point in discussing this with CFG because its all just a pretext. When you come with something that could destroy that function he says he doesn't read autist propaganda. He's simply not interested in that subject for any other reason than the mentioned one.

He's closer to being a mass shooter (figuratively) himself than anyone that he allegedly is worried about. A lot of people are deceiving themselves and constructing reasons. Bering Breivik gave a lot of signs of lust while he shot the children and youngsters. I'm convinced his political explanations were actually just a pretext.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 09:32 AM
Yeah but is it ok to say "neurotypicals are a problem" due to the high amount of neurotypical thugs?

The police handle thugs. I handle autists.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 09:36 AM
Frank's war on autists remind me of the anti-nerd aspect of American culture. I remember watching 90s and 00s American movies TV / shows where nerds were bullied and ridiculed. The people that are called autistic today would've been called nerds 20-30 years ago. I think there's a big overlap between the two categories. Nothing wrong with nerds/autists, they're vital part of society.

You're conflating nerds with autists. They are not the same. Autists were rare 30 years ago. The dimensions between our world and theirs was clearly separated. Eventually many managed to cross over through a rift in time and space and it's been a struggle ever since.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 09:37 AM
No, the world would not have been a better place.

It would have been just another American psycho murder. All of your theories are nothing but a pretext for justifying such a deed which you maybe one day will commit. But if you shoot yourself in your head, then the world would be a better place.

You even know it, I think. You do not appreciate your own kind. And that is the actual reason why reproduction was never a desiderate to you. And that`s indeed the smoother solution. Try to refrain from making your violence fantasies real till life is over naturally and that`s it.

There's no real point in discussing this with CFG because its all just a pretext. When you come with something that could destroy that function he says he doesn't read autist propaganda. He's simply not interested in that subject for any other reason than the mentioned one.

He's closer to being a mass shooter (figuratively) himself than anyone that he allegedly is worried about. A lot of people are deceiving themselves and constructing reasons. Bering Breivik gave a lot of signs of lust while he shot the children and youngsters. I'm convinced his political explanations were actually just a pretext.

I'm currently in Ukraine.

tropicalslavic
04-23-2024, 09:49 AM

I don't think that they are "neurotypical". Honestly there's no one more likely to have cluster B personality disorders than young black men raised with no father, an emotionally unstable mother, and being treated as an obnoxious burdensome afterthought more than a child (that is how lower class people of all races raise their kids). I'm willing to bet at least half of them could be diagnosed with NPD or SPD, maybe BPD. All of those are linked to low impulse control, high emotional sensitivity, high selfishness, etc. which are a recipe for crime.

I have a cluster B personality disorder so I'm not like being a bit mean stupid bully.

Universe
04-23-2024, 12:41 PM
I don't think that they are "neurotypical". Honestly there's no one more likely to have cluster B personality disorders than young black men raised with no father, an emotionally unstable mother, and being treated as an obnoxious burdensome afterthought more than a child (that is how lower class people of all races raise their kids). I'm willing to bet at least half of them could be diagnosed with NPD or SPD, maybe BPD. All of those are linked to low impulse control, high emotional sensitivity, high selfishness, etc. which are a recipe for crime.

I have a cluster B personality disorder so I'm not like being a bit mean stupid bully.
Ok. Then I have a new proposal. Let's compare the amount of violent crimes committed by autists to the amount of violent crimes committed by non-autists.

tropicalslavic
04-23-2024, 12:47 PM
Ok. Then I have a new proposal. Let's compare the amount of violent crimes committed by autists to the amount of violent crimes committed by non-autists.

There are all sorts of autistic people, ranging from high-functioning civilized ones, to ones that I think should be put away. I hate when people idealize autists and other disabled people. It often comes up in situations where everyone LARPs about how people are supposed to be just thrilled to have retarded kids. There was an autistic boy in my middle school's special ed program that would often start fights in the cafeteria and throw food and trays at people. Low-functioning autistic men are known to do things like jack off on public transport or grope random women because the "adult male body with small boy brain" thing makes it hard to understand that there are just some things you don't do. And then there are the 120 IQ aspies who are harmless and spend all day drawing trains from memory or whatever.

Apples and oranges.

EDIT: Chris Chan is a good example of what I'm talking about - so removed from how normal humans think, behave, experience sexuality, etc. that someone was able to talk him into raping his own demented elderly mother. Autists can also be groomed into joining ISIS and other crime a lot easier than normal people can. I don't know why we have to pretend they are inherently harmless precious baby angels.

Universe
04-23-2024, 12:51 PM
There are all sorts of autistic people, ranging from high-functioning civilized ones, to ones that I think should be put away. I hate when people idealize autists and other disabled people. It often comes up in situations where everyone LARPs about how people are supposed to be just thrilled to have retarded kids. There was an autistic boy in my middle school's special ed program that would often start fights in the cafeteria and throw food and trays at people. Low-functioning autistic men are known to do things like jack off on public transport or grope random women because the "adult male body with small boy brain" thing makes it hard to understand that there are just some things you don't do. And then there are the 120 IQ aspies who are harmless and spend all day drawing trains from memory or whatever.

Apples and oranges.

EDIT: Chris Chan is a good example of what I'm talking about - so removed from how normal humans think, behave, experience sexuality, etc. that someone was able to talk him into raping his own demented elderly mother. Autists can also be groomed into joining ISIS and other crime a lot easier than normal people can. I don't know why we have to pretend they are inherently harmless precious baby angels.
I am not idealizing autists. I just think they are unjustly villified by some people.

HectorOfTroy
04-23-2024, 01:37 PM
Honestly there's no one more likely to have cluster B personality disorders than young black men raised with no father, an emotionally unstable mother, and being treated as an obnoxious burdensome afterthought more than a child (that is how lower class people of all races raise their kids). I'm willing to bet at least half of them could be diagnosed with NPD or SPD, maybe BPD. All of those are linked to low impulse control, high emotional sensitivity, high selfishness, etc. which are a recipe for crime.

It's sad, but understandable. I have the same traits minus high selfishness imo (I would say I have normal selfishness, maybe it appears as high selfishness to others but in reality it's just because I don't care about someone I perceive doesn't care about me)

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 01:40 PM
I am not idealizing autists. I just think they are unjustly villified by some people.

You are on my list now as an enemy of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7JkgNWBNwE

rothaer
04-23-2024, 07:13 PM
I'm currently in Ukraine.

It would be both unrealistic and unfair to expect you now not to play the plausible denial card.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-23-2024, 07:20 PM
It would be both unrealistic and unfair to expect you now not to play the plausible denial card.

I'm currently reading your insightful post as we take heavy Russian artillery fire.

Voskos
04-23-2024, 07:28 PM
It's the first step towards being consciously heterosexual male, to realise such a thing. I support you.

#Oda#
04-23-2024, 09:26 PM

European nations provide more funding for the eradication of high-functioning autists, and so they've almost eradicated them. Here in the US, we've tried to get more funding but it's very political.

We have also less weapons.

#Oda#
04-23-2024, 09:34 PM
N...

Don't agree. They surely also played a big role.

Lioncourt
04-25-2024, 12:59 PM
Autists can also be groomed into joining ISIS and other crime a lot easier than normal people can.

It is because we are naive like children and have hard time saying no. When I grew up to be an young adult, I could already quite often say who was bsing me, but I couldn't resist saying yes, but that always resulted in harm for me, not for somebody else. However, most high functioning autists have morality and empathy, either learned or natural, and can resist when being manipulated into something criminal. It requires quite much of a psychopath to convince us, and it usually goes by saying that it will only bring much more good than evil in the long run.

Richmondbread
04-26-2024, 07:05 AM

Moreso for the mother than the dad. Also if the mother had several children already, then it's not as likely. Its only typical for people over 40 having their very first child.

tropicalslavic
04-26-2024, 12:58 PM
Moreso for the mother than the dad. Also if the mother had several children already, then it's not as likely. Its only typical for people over 40 having their very first child.

I find it really funny when men cope about how aging doesn't affect them as much as it does women.

Men's sperm quality determines much about pregnancy - the placenta is entirely the father's DNA, and it's responsible for growing the baby for 9 months. Shitty quality DNA from shitty quality sperm will directly affect a child's development in the womb. It's been proven that a man ever being a smoker throughout his life, before impregnating a woman, has a direct affect on the child's tendency towards obesity and impulse control. Men being fat, eating unhealthily, and being old produces lower sperm count and lower quality of sperm.

I will say that a 40 year old man in perfect health and a 40 year old woman in perfect health are probably likelier to produce healthy children than a couple where either person is obese, unhealthy, has a poor diet, doesn't exercise, etc. - we are too dramatic about how old age affects us, lifestyle matters infinitely more.

That being said, I've had several friends who couldn't get pregnant because their boyfriends or husbands were so medically unhealthy that their sperm was genuinely incapable of impregnating a woman.

Oh, it matters for men. It matters quite a lot.

Richmondbread
04-26-2024, 10:02 PM
I find it really funny when men cope about how aging doesn't affect them as much as it does women.

Men's sperm quality determines much about pregnancy - the placenta is entirely the father's DNA, and it's responsible for growing the baby for 9 months. Shitty quality DNA from shitty quality sperm will directly affect a child's development in the womb. It's been proven that a man ever being a smoker throughout his life, before impregnating a woman, has a direct affect on the child's tendency towards obesity and impulse control. Men being fat, eating unhealthily, and being old produces lower sperm count and lower quality of sperm.

I will say that a 40 year old man in perfect health and a 40 year old woman in perfect health are probably likelier to produce healthy children than a couple where either person is obese, unhealthy, has a poor diet, doesn't exercise, etc. - we are too dramatic about how old age affects us, lifestyle matters infinitely more.

That being said, I've had several friends who couldn't get pregnant because their boyfriends or husbands were so medically unhealthy that their sperm was genuinely incapable of impregnating a woman.

It DOES, but not to the extent as it does for women. This is not being "sexist", it's biological. Men can still father a child at 90.

If a woman starts having babies in her early 20s and keeps going- she can definitely be fertile well into middle aged and even beyond- it might even delay menopause. But on average, most women don't want to keep having children (which is understandable) and once that happens, the eggs start to dry up and they lose their ability to have children . Men can still produce sperm (unless they got an accident or something).

Marmara
04-26-2024, 10:25 PM

My 50 year old unhealthy chain-smoker uncle had a healthy daughter recently.

tropicalslavic
04-26-2024, 11:36 PM
My 50 year old unhealthy chain-smoker uncle had a healthy daughter recently.

I'm sure he did.

It doesn't change the overall statistical trend, though.

Hyena
04-27-2024, 12:04 AM

So, to cut through all of the B.S., the real title of this thread should be, 'If I can't be handsome, then NO man can be good-looking!'

Richmondbread
04-27-2024, 12:31 AM
So, to cut through all of the B.S., the real title of this thread should be, 'If I can't be handsome, then NO man can be good-looking!'

But I can be.

Hyena
04-27-2024, 12:59 AM
But I can be.

...None of them are attractive. Not a one........

That's what you said. at the opening of this thread.

It just seemed like the usual meade-getting-mad-and-tipping-the-checker-board-over schtick.

BakersfieldChimp
04-27-2024, 02:29 AM
But I can be.

then why aren't you?

Richmondbread
04-27-2024, 06:51 PM
then why aren't you?

I am, but I don't look my ideal currently.

Hithaeglir
04-27-2024, 07:47 PM
I like your thought process :icon_lol: