PDA

View Full Version : Why people don't find masculine looking women attractive

rajputprincess
04-22-2024, 02:51 PM
Obviously. Tomboy get lot of attention and simps.
People say. They like masculine girl
But she end up looking like this129143
Don't get me wrong. She is cute but she look feminine. You like tomboy but simps for a girl with long hair? Very typical
I see her getting lot of attention and validation online. For being tomboy.

But women like everything
So many women on TikTok simp for pretty boy chad. 129144
I personally don't think that timothee chalamet is good looking. But so many girls simps for him

Then keanu reeves for someone who is between pretty boy chad and masculine chad
See many women simping for him. Again I don't think that he is that good looking. But many women like him129145
Again Jason for masculine chad. This one also have many female simps. 129146

So pretty boy can be chad. And masculine men can also be chad
But seem like only feminine women can be stacy.

Benyzero
04-22-2024, 03:04 PM
rajputgay

calxpal
04-22-2024, 10:59 PM
Well I'll just talk about this briefly in my experience, but I am a women who leans fairly toward the masculine-looking side in terms of facial and other features including tiny breasts, although I dress fairly feminine. But from my experience It's because masculine women don't fit the "cute, feminine, and delicate" expectation set for women and people have assumed I was trans and even asexual from this which is totally crazy and absolutely wrong idk a lot of it I think is just stereotypes. This doesn't surprise me when I've dressed like a tomboy I get treated even worse and told I need to have better taste in clothes, but yet when an attractive girl does it she gets praise when she's already feminine looking It's just stupid double standards. I have even had people suggest I get plastic surgery to fix my masculine features. And yes I am being honest I am not lying to get attention or sound like a victim. I suppose its also because women's largest value seen by others for the most part is still beauty/femininity.

Anyways I know my comment was long-winded lol but from my experience yes unfortunately only women with stereotypical feminine features can truly be accepted as conventionally attractive (even by other women from my experiences!) I totally agree on that, although I don't think its right personally.

Anyways please don't reply to my comment I don't want to discuss this any further. Just wanted to share my thoughts. Please be respectful.

Chron
04-22-2024, 11:26 PM
This question actually got me thinking, now I'm wondering if this is a "chicken or the egg" type situation.

Did people like Timothee Chalamet become popular because women like feminine men? Or did feminine men become popular because young, rich, influential celebrities like Timothee Chalamet exist? If it's the latter, was there an original twink that this all stems from? Has the cycle been repeating since then?

As for masculine women, I've heard (but don't know if it's true) that in olde timey Italy (1800s maybe?), hairy women were considered very attractive. Not because of the hair itself, but because they believed hairy women had more testosterone and therefore a higher sex drive. So, whichever guy had the hairiest wife, he was probably getting the most action. Might be stating the obvious, but my point is that feminine women being considered the most attractive is a regional thing, a fad, etc.

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 11:34 PM
Go look at the follower list for any popular female bodybuilding account and get back to me.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2024, 11:54 PM
Hmmm. Why don't women want to date men who look like little girls?

tropicalslavic
04-22-2024, 11:57 PM
Hmmm. Why don't women want to date men who look like little girls?

For some reason a lot of them want to date K-Pop dudes though.

alnortedelsur
04-23-2024, 12:05 AM
I like girly and round faced women. Those are the most feminine.

jakob
04-23-2024, 12:05 AM
I think it's just the nature of male heterosexuality. Also, many of the "prettyboys" to me seem more neotenous than they are feminine, they signify youth and health, not femininity IMO. I personally find masculine facial features on women to look good, and I also believe many men have the same preference to a lesser extent. I'd agree though that the "ideal" woman to most men is overall not masculinized/androgynous.
Would you consider this woman's face to be masculine?

Anglo-Celtic
04-23-2024, 12:43 AM
For some reason a lot of them want to date K-Pop dudes though.

They do. Are those really women, or are they just little girls who are afraid of "scary" men?

Vessna
04-23-2024, 12:50 AM
Male preference for feminine features in women is biological. Stereotypical feminine features signal reproductive success similarly to masculine features in men signaling the ability to protect and provide. I can link some studies if anyone is interested.

alnortedelsur
04-23-2024, 02:42 AM
Male preference for feminine features in women is biological. Stereotypical feminine features signal reproductive success similarly to masculine features in men signaling the ability to protect and provide. I can link some studies if anyone is interested.

Even without studies I already knew it. Is just common sense.

Anglo-Celtic
04-23-2024, 02:55 AM

I started a thread about how men prefer "inferior" women while women prefer "superior" men. It just got crickets, even though it destroyed three waves of feminism.

catgeorge
04-23-2024, 04:05 AM
To men - feminine beauty is the Alpha and Omega.

zyungh
04-23-2024, 04:06 AM
Heterosexual males don't for obvious reasons

Vessna
04-23-2024, 01:23 PM

As you can tell by the existence of this thread, it’s not obvious to everyone.

rajputprincess
04-23-2024, 01:25 PM
As you can tell by the existence of this thread, it’s not obvious to everyone.

I only did it. Because. Many women simp for feminine looking pretty boys on TikTok

I just think. That women's taste is more diverse?
So pretty boy chad also exist

Vessna
04-23-2024, 01:51 PM
I only did it. Because. Many women simp for feminine looking pretty boys on TikTok

Admiring a pretty face on TikTok is different from choosing a person to date or marry irl. Some women prefer more feminine looking men (lower testosterone) because they are perceived to have warmer more nurturing personalities.

rajputprincess
04-23-2024, 01:53 PM
Admiring a pretty face on TikTok is different from choosing a person to date or marry irl. Some women prefer more feminine looking men (lower testosterone) because they are perceived to have warmer more nurturing personalities.

It is more like simping
And saying I want to marry him. He is so cute

They have millions of followers.because of looks.

Immanenz
04-23-2024, 02:02 PM

Humans went from arhaic robust to gracile- infantil (not all but) the historical trend is evident and yes nutrition played a roll but also sexual selection.

Even in men i d say rugged, aggressive hyper masculine looking individuals are not prefered over "North Atlantid" femme boys. A bit of a giga chad jaw is good, but as long the ruggishness isnt extreme.

Annie999
04-23-2024, 02:03 PM
Because straight men are usually attracted to feminine physical traits.

Men attracted to body builders is a fetish, not the norm.

rajputprincess
04-23-2024, 02:05 PM
Humans went from arhaic robust to gracile- infantil (not all but) the historical trend is evident and yes nutrition played a roll but also sexual selection.

Even in men i d say rugged, aggressive hyper masculine looking individuals are not prefered over "North Atlantid" femme boys. A bit of a giga chad jaw is good, but as long the ruggishness isnt extreme.

I think maybe women want good looking daughter?
Pretty boy ideal for cute daughter

That's what incels said.
Explain why so many womens simp for pretty boy
We also have done tinder experiment

Pretty boy get lot of matches on tinder
But that pretty boy was very good looking. But you need to be really good looking to get many matches on tinder.

Immanenz
04-23-2024, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=rajputprincess;7960260]I think maybe women want good looking daughter?

[QUOTE]

yes, its true- its because of the feeling to be "unfeminime"/ "not attractive" enough- some women (with ususally slight masculine features) will choose men with infantil etc. features.

rajputprincess
04-23-2024, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=rajputprincess;7960260]I think maybe women want good looking daughter?

[QUOTE]

yes, its true- its because of the feeling to be "unfeminime"/ "not attractive" enough- some women (with ususally slight masculine features) will choose men with infantil etc. features.

Pretty boy matches were very cute
So who know. If anything it is more feminine women that go for pretty boy.

rajputprincess
04-23-2024, 02:15 PM
Obviously not all matches were cute. Everyone match with fat women. But he was able to attract good looking girls

Petalpusher
04-23-2024, 02:41 PM
It's a balance, i believe more men are attracted to overly feminine features overall. Personally im rarely into the very dolly types but neither the masculine ones either. It's "somewhere" in between.

There might be something evolutionnary unconscious as well, you don't want your boys to look too feminine eventually, like probably female don't necessarily are that high on men who look so caveman-ish that it might also produce some horror when it's a girl.

Maria Sharapova
04-23-2024, 03:14 PM
A lot of the discussion regarding this topic is almost moot. Feminine men aren't as feminine as they may appear and masculine women aren't as masculine as they appear. Atleast in terms of hormones. A lot of it is simply social construct, fashion trends, and features incidental to one's phenotype.