PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE "BOER GENOCIDE" IN South Africa!

Nairi
12-18-2011, 05:30 AM
Please, join the cause and invite as many friends as you can.

http://www.causes.com/causes/591424-stop-the-boer-genocide-in-south-africa?fb_ref=recruiter_id%3D159273993&fb_source=profile_oneline

Nairi
12-27-2011, 04:04 AM
For those who still care...

Protest against Farm Murders in South Africa

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24161819057

GeistFaust
12-27-2011, 04:13 AM
I have grazed over some of the photos of Boer's killed in South Africa and it about fired me up. It is completely upsetting that the Western Media does not always make a bigger deal about this. But the Western Media does not mind praising and glorifying Mandela or Mugabe for their "heroic" acts of freedom blacks in South Africa from Apartheid. It is truly disgusting that the media has validated and justified their savagery and barbaric behaviors on the grounds of their marginalized victimhood.

If anything they have done a good job at advertising their "marginalized victimhood" to win the empathy of politicians and the scorn of the media upon those people who have "victimized" them. It really is just a ravenous cycle of double standards which is constantly being superimposed on us, and which is keeping us from realizing the truth of the situation. The truth of which have been severely twisted and misrepresented.

I am not saying that the Boer's did not commit any crimes against South African blacks in the larger scheme, but I must say it neither validates such barbaric activity nor was it initiated to the same extent. The Boer's were just doing that which any superior race would do to an inferior one, which is subjugate them and enslave them to allow for more flexibility in regards to production and labor.

SilverKnight
12-27-2011, 04:32 AM
This is sickening, and it always reminds me of the cruel brutalities my fellow country mens faced long ago with racist savage black haitians. I think the only way for letting the world wake up to this genocide trough social media like FB .

I'm against all racism, and racism against whites isn't an exception.

TheBorrebyViking
12-27-2011, 04:33 AM
I've signed this about 20 times now, lol!

Orange&BlueBear
02-12-2012, 03:48 PM
The real problem is so many Whites in South Africa refuse to wake up to what’s happening around them. While the farm killings are horrific, in the towns and cities much of the crimes directed against Whites that happens in their homes is either perpetrated or the information used by the criminals to attack and rob their victims is supplied by the Blacks that some Whites still decide to employ around their homes, meanwhile hundreds of thousands of White South Africans have been forced to live in squatter camps due to state discrimination in the form of B.E.E. and the cultural genocide is in full swing, we even hear that now the City of Pretoria is to be renamed?.. but sure as long as they don’t touch the rugby!

Meanwhile good men like Clive Derby-Lewis and Colonel De Kock lie in their prison cells, while the terrorists run the Nation into the ground, the time for the real fight back has long past, but for Whites left in South Africa, they have no alternative but to fight for their own survival and that of their children!