PDA

View Full Version : Gypsies Tramps and Thieves: People ask why Gypsies begg and steal?

Mortimer
05-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Watch my video hit the subscribe button and give a like thanks, i hope many people see and watch it. Do you think im even qualified to say this i mean im a welfare recipient myself and nothing special?

Thanks

https://youtu.be/GDOtPDxZ_yg

MrCuriosity
05-08-2024, 12:33 PM
A positive message overall and good to see you are criticizing those of your people who are like that, but why did you say half of Gypsies are middle class? I really doubt that. What do you base that on? Btw, many Gypsies are said to have made fortunes from this activities and are now more than middle class and retired, living as rich men and women. These are the former or some still active ring leaders of course. Not all involved in these activities are rich.

Mortimer
05-08-2024, 12:50 PM
A positive message overall and good to see you are criticizing those of your people who are like that, but why did you say half of Gypsies are middle class? I really doubt that. What do you base that on? Btw, many Gypsies are said to have made fortunes from this activities and are now more than middle class and retired, living as rich men and women. These are the former or some still active ring leaders of course. Not all involved in these activities are rich.

I read it once in a news article if you include average workers into middle class if you think its only teachers doctors lawyers or similar then not

Mortimer
05-10-2024, 04:47 AM

I read it once in a news article if you include average workers into middle class if you think its only teachers doctors lawyers or similar then not

This is the news article where i read it, but its only referred to the czech republic, i dont know how its in other countries, but i guess more or less similar

https://romea.cz/en/czech-republic/czech-govt-report-half-of-romani-population-are-middle-class-half-in-social-exclusion

MrCuriosity
05-10-2024, 04:59 AM
This is the news article where i read it, but its only referred to the czech republic, i dont know how its in other countries, but i guess more or less similar

https://romea.cz/en/czech-republic/czech-govt-report-half-of-romani-population-are-middle-class-half-in-social-exclusion

I think they are playing a little with language. How can 50% be suffering from social exclusion or be underclass essentially and another 50% be actual middle class? Where is the working class? I bet most 'middle class' gypsies are really working class and smaller minority is actually professional middle class. I also wonder if they really are as many as 11 million in Europe. That number seems unrealistically high to me. I mean the most there are in one country is around 2 million in Romania(if there are that many) and then no other country has anything more than 1 million maybe and most only a few hundred thousands. I suspect that activists are exaggerating the number of Gypsies/Romanis actually in Europe to get more money from EU.

Mortimer
05-10-2024, 05:01 AM
I think they are playing a little with language. How can 50% be suffering from social exclusion or be underclass essentially and another 50% be actual middle class? Where is the working class? I bet most 'middle class' gypsies are really working class and smaller minority is actually professional middle class. I also wonder if they really are as many as 11 million in Europe. That number seems unrealistically high to me. I mean the most there are in one country is around 2 million in Romania(if there are that many) and then no other country has anything more than 1 million maybe and most only a few hundred thousands. I suspect that activists are exaggerating the number of Gypsies/Romanis actually in Europe to get more money from EU.

The truth must be somewhere inbetween because i know from first hand, that some gypsies just say they are not gypsies, or say on census they are serbian. Especially if they are half or quarter gypsies only. So I think the census is a underestimate, the romani activists might overestimate the truth might be somewhere inbetween.

NSXD60
05-10-2024, 06:48 AM
Well, Cher did make autotune popular with the Romas and Bros, so she's probably forgiven for "Gypsies tramps and thieves".

Mortimer
05-10-2024, 06:49 AM
Well, Cher did make autotune popular with the Romas and Bros, so she's probably forgiven for "Gypsies tramps and thieves".

There is also Nirvana Gypsies Tramps and Thieves hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5lOWCK4Kc