View Full Version : Classify hardcore iranian guy

omidjahan
05-11-2024, 10:34 AM

omidjahan
05-11-2024, 05:39 PM
up

Tooting Carmen
05-11-2024, 05:45 PM
Looks kind of like Che Guevara! Alpine-Med?

omidjahan
05-11-2024, 05:47 PM
Looks kind of like Che Guevara! Alpine-Med?

can he pass in colombia?

Tooting Carmen
05-11-2024, 05:47 PM
can he pass in colombia?

Yes

Manowar
05-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Alpine Med

omidjahan
05-15-2024, 08:52 PM
up

Rohanspiritual
05-16-2024, 01:43 PM
why he is hardcore?

omidjahan
05-16-2024, 06:51 PM
why he is hardcore?

with "hardcore" I mean he is pure iranian and very average

thisismyaccount
05-16-2024, 07:01 PM
Interesting your choice was a baloch, when you usually post northerners or westerners of Iran

Doesn't look too different from afghan pashtuns(though still different), tajiks less so

tajiks from Herat, province next to Iran

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohistan_Herat#/media/File:Kohistan_team.jpg

omidjahan
05-16-2024, 07:09 PM
Interesting your choice was a baloch, when you usually post northerners or westerners of Iran

Doesn't look too different from afghan pashtuns(though still different), tajiks less so

Atleast he is iranic and white

thisismyaccount
05-16-2024, 07:11 PM
Atleast he is iranic and white

pardon? I wasn't trying to insult you, if you thought that? You usually never post anyone from southeast, from the posts I've seen from you. It was more a suprise to me.

Negah
05-16-2024, 07:19 PM

I would not take OmidJahan seriously. He has posted a picture of a Baloch person who was sadly killed by the Iranian regime, and I'm not sure why he did that. Posting pictures of people who have been killed by the Iranian regime seems disrespectful to me. This is not the first time he has done this.

Despite my love for the diversity in Iran and my respect for the Baloch, who only represent 2.5% of Iran's population, it doesn't make much sense that a Baloch person would represent hardcore Iranians, as Balochis have somewhat different admixture than most Iranians. Of course, that does not mean many Balochis can NOT look like other Iranians and vice versa but there are better representations of hard-core Iranians.

Average Balochi tends to be darker than Pashtun and Tajik and IMO Tajiks from Tajikistan ( the country) have the same skin tone as most northern West Asians and Perhapo lighter than some groups.

thisismyaccount
05-16-2024, 07:23 PM
I would not take OmidJahan seriously. He has posted a picture of a Baloch person who was sadly killed by the Iranian regime, and I'm not sure why he did that. Posting pictures of people who have been killed by the Iranian regime seems disrespectful to me. This is not the first time he has done this.

Despite my love for the diversity in Iran and my respect for the Baloch, who only represent 2.5% of Iran's population, it doesn't make much sense that a Baloch person would represent hardcore Iranians, as Balochis have somewhat different admixture than most Iranians. Of course, that does not mean many Balochis can NOT look like other Iranians and vice versa but there are better representations of hard-core Iranians.

Average Balochis tend to be darker than Pashtun and Tajik and IMO Tajiks from Tajikistan ( the country) are have the same skin tone as most northern West Asians and Perashaos lighter than some groups.

The guy in the picture look at lot like those older pictures of iranian soldiers I've seen before, I think during Iraqi-iran war. That's why I didn't disagree with him. But you're iranian, so you know better than me.

Negah
05-16-2024, 07:39 PM
The guy in the picture look at lot like those older pictures of iranian soldiers I've seen before, I think during Iraqi-iran war. That's why I didn't disagree with him. But you're iranian, so you know better than me.

To be honest, I don't really care about that kind of thing. As you know, Iran is diverse, but there are certain features that are very Iranian-looking. I'm not sure if this guy fits that description. However, I do agree that he does look Iranian, but I'm not sure if he looks hardcore.

omidjahan
05-16-2024, 07:41 PM
pardon? I wasn't trying to insult you, if you thought that? You usually never post anyone from southeast, from the posts I've seen from you. It was more a suprise to me.

No man i dont take it like a insult (you are welcome, we dont have dictatorship here) , I just say he is iranic and white

omidjahan
05-16-2024, 07:43 PM

Average Balochi tends to be darker than Pashtun and Tajik and IMO Tajiks from Tajikistan ( the country) have the same skin tone as most northern West Asians and Perhapo lighter than some groups.

Seņor Negah, can you please post a average iranian man here! so I can see your average?

Immanenz
05-16-2024, 07:47 PM
looks also Spanish/ Romanian

thisismyaccount
05-16-2024, 07:53 PM
looks also Spanish/ Romanian

I dont think spaniards and Romanians will agree with you? I don't agree with you. Man looks too eastern

omidjahan
05-16-2024, 07:55 PM
I dont think spaniards and Romanians will agree with you? I don't agree with you. Man looks too eastern

look at this below, then you understand why he say so!
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?384460-Classify-Spanish-football-team-from-Malaga

thisismyaccount
05-16-2024, 07:55 PM
No man i dont take it like a insult (you are welcome, we dont have dictatorship here) , I just say he is iranic and white

What are you exactly implying here?

Negah
05-16-2024, 07:58 PM
Seņor Negah, can you please post a average iranian man here! so I can see your average?

The person you posted looks Iranian, but I'm not sure if he should be classified as someone who looks hardcore Iranian, meaning he could pass as a local all over Iran. In my opinion, Sardar Azmoun looks Iranian, but I wouldn't categorize him as hardcore Iranian-looking. Describing someone as hardcore-looking might be subjective because many people could fit that description due to the diversity within every group, unless there has been a high degree of endogamy.

IMHO Perhaps a better representation would be Ehsan Hajsafi:

https://www.soccerzz.com/img/jogadores/52/490652_med__20180620225425_ehsan_hajsafi.jpg

Eurafricanid
05-16-2024, 07:58 PM
Iranid + Alpinid.

omidjahan
05-16-2024, 08:01 PM
The person you posted looks Iranian, but I'm not sure if he should be classified as someone who looks hardcore Iranian, meaning he could pass as a local all over Iran. In my opinion, Sardar Azmoun looks Iranian, but I wouldn't categorize him as hardcore Iranian-looking. Describing someone as hardcore-looking might be subjective because many people could fit that description due to the diversity within every group, unless there has been a high degree of endogamy.

Perhaps a better representation would be Ehsan Hajsafi:

https://www.soccerzz.com/img/jogadores/52/490652_med__20180620225425_ehsan_hajsafi.jpg

ok I see

thisismyaccount
05-16-2024, 08:02 PM
look at this below, then you understand why he say so!
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?384460-Classify-Spanish-football-team-from-Malaga

Half of the men in that thread don't look like that baloch guy. And from crowd pictures of andalusians I've seen, the baloch guy looks too distinct compared to them?

Romanians look even more different to west asians

https://www.lookphotos.com/en/images/70023489-Ecstatic-Pilgrims-in-the-crowd-El-Roc%C3%ADo-Andalusia-Spain