PDA

View Full Version : If Raewald asked about his looks what would people say?

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 03:48 AM
Imagine if Raewald made the post I made "Why cant I be handsome?"

The responses would be "You're a good looking guy" "What are you talking about? You're so handsome!"

My answers are : "You're average, accept it". "Well you know, looks aren't everything" "Well, you have a better face than mine" etc

This make me feel worse. I'd rather be UGLY than average looking- Why do can't I be good looking and people say I am handsome so I can be happy?
This is proof that I am worthless and unattractive. I have never had a girlfriend . I will never get to be a father or get married. I am alone forever and its because I am unattractive.

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 04:47 AM
I mean bro you are in your 40s
Looking handsome in 40s is very hard.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 04:56 AM

IT ISN'T! I'M 40s not 75. 40s is not old anymore. Also, men usually get better looking with age.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-14-2024, 05:29 AM
I can't imagine Raewald or anyone else but you making such a thread.

Jansob
05-14-2024, 05:30 AM
Ok now we're on to Raewald, I'm out. Meade, log off, listen to some music and calm down.

jakob
05-14-2024, 06:11 AM
men usually get better looking with age.

Source/reasoning? I've heard that men age "better" than women, but not that they get better with age.

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 06:18 AM
IT ISN'T! I'M 40s not 75. 40s is not old anymore. Also, men usually get better looking with age.

Men ageing better is cope dude.
Common wrinkles don't look good on anyone. And many guys get bad hairline. Be serious lol

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 06:19 AM
Source/reasoning? I've heard that men age "better" than women, but not that they get better with age.

Men don't age better than women. That's cope.

Compare old guys with old woman. Objectively . They look equally good.
Most old guys have receding hairline

Only straight men think that men get better with age. Even most gay men don't think so

It is mostly cope

jakob
05-14-2024, 06:21 AM
Raewald is not good looking , IMO
By Richmondbread in forum The Lounge

Who would win a fight: Me or Raewald?
By Richmondbread in forum Regulars Section

Who looks younger: Me or Raewald?

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 06:26 AM
Raewald is not good looking , IMO

Who would win a fight: Me or Raewald?
By Richmondbread in forum Regulars Section

Who looks younger: Me or Raewald?

Someone have a crush

jakob
05-14-2024, 06:27 AM

Only straight men think that men get better with age. Even most gay men don't think so

It is mostly cope

That's why I put "better" in quotations, I don't think men age better, I think women age slightly better due to them being more likely to wear sunscreen and do other skincare, but it seems like older men have more sexual value than older women, a classical example being women just not lasting in hollywood as they age, whereas men do. Or maybe it's just because women in hollywood are only valued for sex appeal, I don't know. My preferences are too autistic so I don't know how normal people actually see it.

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 06:35 AM
It is more because. Women are seen more for sex appeal there are plenty of ugly famous musician. Look at ed Sheeran. While almost all famous female pop girls are above average. Like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande.

Men last in Hollywood. More because people see value in men beyond looks. No one think that Leonardo DiCaprio still look good. But his movie still do good

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 07:16 AM

Delusional. It's one of those things where being really in love with someone won't change how you view them, but ask 99% of women what they think of an average man at 30 and what they think of him at 60 and they'll all universally say he looked better at 30.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 07:18 AM
I can't imagine Raewald or anyone else but you making such a thread.

I don't know what Raewald looks like but if he made a thread like this I would assume autism or some other mental disorder. If he made three of these threads I'd be certain of it.

Insuperable
05-14-2024, 07:23 AM
Delusional. It's one of those things where being really in love with someone won't change how you view them, but ask 99% of women what they think of an average man at 30 and what they think of him at 60 and they'll all universally say he looked better at 30.

The point is that a man looks better, more manly, only if he takes care of himself. Not your average Joe who works all day, drinks, gambles, smokes and doesn't workout. Men also can't get pregnant etc.

Also men have status, charisma, money, you know things women fell for regardless of age. On the other hand, on average, men don't care about women's charisma or status.

Don't cry, it's women's rules.

Wrinkles etc is something men don't care about. We look at the whole package. Women see everything zoomed in.

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 07:24 AM
Rich I have seen you on incel sites.

I won't tell you. Who I am there. Lmao some of those sites don't allow women. And you are probably a snitch

But please leave. It is affecting your mental health.

Incels are fun to hang out with. But bad for mental health

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 07:37 AM
The point is that a man looks better, more manly, only if he takes care of himself. Not your average Joe who works all day, drinks, gambles, smokes and doesn't workout. Men also can't get pregnant etc.

Also men have status, charisma, money, you know things women fell for regardless of age. On the other hand, on average, men don't care about women's charisma or status.

Don't cry, it's women's rules.

Wrinkles etc is something men don't care about. We look at the whole package. Women see everything zoomed in.

Why would I cry lol. The only thing that could make me cry at this point is Meade making another thread like this and missing the point for 50 pages again that it's all because he has a mental disorder

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 07:57 AM
Common wrinkles don't look good on anyone. And many guys get bad hairline. Be serious lol

Men do age better and that's a fact. Mostly because they
get masculine looking with age

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 07:59 AM

It depends. Most everyone would look better at 30,
but men can look better older because the bones
get more mature and more masculine looking
Pretty boys age badly though.

Insuperable
05-14-2024, 08:07 AM
Why would I cry lol. The only thing that could make me cry at this point is Meade making another thread like this and missing the point for 50 pages again that it's all because he has a mental disorder

It's just an expression.

Creoda
05-14-2024, 08:10 AM
Who is Raewald and why have you made tens of threads about this imaginary user?

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 08:13 AM

He is in love with Raewald

Regnera
05-14-2024, 08:53 AM
He's handsome.

Loki
05-14-2024, 09:07 AM

Lol, no. I guess it depends on things like ethnic origin too. But 40's is better than 20's imo. 40, you're man, 20 you're still a baby.

With women it's different, though.

It is mostly cope

Nope, sorry. That's your opinion only. Which you are welcome to, of course. But most people would disagree.

Loki
05-14-2024, 09:13 AM

You are comparing apples and pears. He speaks of 40, not 60.

Loki
05-14-2024, 09:14 AM

The user Rĉdwald

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
05-14-2024, 09:38 AM
Your problem has nothing to do with your appearance. Sure, losing weight can help you feel more confident and healthy, but it's not at all what's stopped you from having a relationship with someone all these years. I think that if you were lean but had the same personality, it wouldn't be much different. You talk and gesture like a 13-year-old in a 40-year-old's body. Your way of expressing yourself sounds immature and inappropriate for someone in your age group and circles around puerile topics. You're in your forties but you spend your life dreaming about what you'll be when you "grow up", just like a child. A child wants to be an "astronaut" when they grow up or something like that, as it is normal for children to live in a world of illusions and irrealistic expectations and you are not much different: you daydream about having "this kind of body", "this kind of face", "this kind of wife", "I want to be a famous singer\actor" and so on when you grow up...while failing to realize that you're already a grown up. I hope I'm not being too harsh on you, because I also don't know to what extent your mental health influences your ability or lack of it to really make a change, but I would say that if you start acting like an adult, people will respect you more. More than any weight you might lose.

And this obsession with Raewald after all these years, even though he's practically inactive as a member, makes it seem to others observing from the outside that you're trapped and can't get out of the closet.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 10:13 AM
You are comparing apples and pears. He speaks of 40, not 60.

Women his age would probably find him cute if they weren't immediately made aware of his weird mental stuff, nonetheless.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 10:36 AM
The whole problem here is even debating his looks and age. We've seen pictures of him looking attractive at a healthy weight in his youth. He's not elderly, 40's is not wrinkled and worn out by any means. On paper, an Atlantid man with symmetrical facial features and wide shoulders is attractive to many women.

In reality, it's the autism. He needs some sort of therapy for the autism.

BakersfieldChimp
05-14-2024, 01:00 PM
Men do age better and that's a fact. Mostly because they
get masculine looking with age

Once everybody hits forty, it is all downhill.

If anyone wahts to argue that, would you kindly present counter example of one who looked better in their forties and fifties than their twenties and thirties.

Nurzat
05-14-2024, 01:05 PM
for Eastern Euro standards on your age you ARE good looking.

I told you before, if that is what you want, just come to Romania - if you are a calm person and can be a decent partner, a Romanian woman your age would be happy to live with you. Romanian men are jealous and opportunistic to their wives, for which Romanian women often marry foreigners, sometimes to end up in abusive relationships the same. by abusive I mean not domestic violence but not sharing the household chores evenly and in general leaving all domestic matters and child care to the woman, which even urban highly educated people I know do it and their wives are desperate (talked about it on another thread). also even young Romanian girls like a bit of a belly (I am very skinny and often heard that they prefer 5/10 kg above than 5 or 10 kg below average in men)

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 01:27 PM
for Eastern Euro standards on your age you ARE good looking.

I told you before, if that is what you want, just come to Romania - if you are a calm person and can be a decent partner, a Romanian woman your age would be happy to live with you. Romanian men are jealous and opportunistic to their wives, for which Romanian women often marry foreigners, sometimes to end up in abusive relationships the same. by abusive I mean not domestic violence but not sharing the household chores evenly and in general leaving all domestic matters and child care to the woman, which even urban highly educated people I know do it and their wives are desperate (talked about it on another thread). also even young Romanian girls like a bit of a belly (I am very skinny and often heard that they prefer 5/10 kg above than 5 or 10 kg below average in men)

Given some of the comments he's made about Eastern European people I highly doubt it. But I do believe some opportunistic Eastern European woman would gladly marry him.

Anglo-Celtic
05-14-2024, 01:28 PM

Of course, she thinks that you're a geezer. She's like 13-years-old.

05-14-2024, 01:42 PM
Once everybody hits forty, it is all downhill.

If anyone wahts to argue that, would you kindly preeht a counter example of one who looked better in their forties and fifties than their twenties and thirties.

In this case I don't think it's so linear, I can tell you that some men can look better in their 40s and 50s than they did in their 20s and 30s. This could be for various reasons, either because they became more confident throughout their lives, they've learned to dress\groom better or started exercising or treating themselves better than they did before.

On the other hand, if we're talking purely about human biology, it's clear that the older you are, the less youthful you look (unless you're Tom Ford). In most Western societies, in general terms, women tend to be valued for their youth and men for their maturity, regardless of whether we agree or not. Looking young is not something that is inherently desirable for most men, on the contrary. Most want to look more mature. In this respect, RB follows a pattern that is more recurrent in the concerns of a woman in her mid-life than a man.

Most young men, or at least those who haven't yet been infected by this new wave of male "emasculation" in favor of a more feminine and "sensitive" man, tend to look up to hyper-masculine older men as role models. We also have a completely different perception of male aesthetics and what we think is cool than most women. To me, Cleant Eastwood with his rugged features looks infinitely more authoritative and cool than his wrinkle-free with no gray-hair version that he used to have in his early 20s.

Hektor12
05-14-2024, 02:29 PM
Why do can't I be good looking and people say I am handsome so I can be happy?

You should ask this question not to us, to your beloved God, as you believe, he created you, not us.

Rĉdwald
05-14-2024, 03:11 PM
If I made a thread like this I would very rightfully get the same response as you.

BakersfieldChimp
05-14-2024, 03:11 PM
To me, Cleant Eastwood with his rugged features looks infinitely more authoritative and cool than his wrinkle-free with no gray-hair version that he used to have in his early 20s.

Looking more authoritave is one thing but was he better looking aesthetically?

https://youtu.be/gIz_rqEz2fA

https://youtu.be/8Xjr2hnOHiM

Morticia
05-14-2024, 03:28 PM
This is so silly hahaha

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 03:34 PM
Given some of the comments he's made about Eastern European people I highly doubt it. But I do believe some opportunistic Eastern European woman would gladly marry him.

He is broke lol. What kind of opportunity there is?

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 03:35 PM
If I made a thread like this I would very rightfully get the same response as you.

Dammm bro. What do you think about rich obsession with you

He have made so many thread about you?

Rĉdwald
05-14-2024, 03:37 PM

It's amusing, but I feel no ill will.

05-14-2024, 03:38 PM
Looking more authoritave is one thing but was he better looking aesthetically?

Clint Eastwood's character Walt Kowalski in the 2008 film Grand Torino would turn into a pulp 1971's Dirty Harry, that's all I'm going to say.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/9b/88/b99b8886789863e930ed8fb462ee5164.gif

Who's more handsome, I'll leave to RB to decide. For me the only difference is that one looks younger than the other; in terms of aesthetics they're both killing it.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 04:22 PM
He is broke lol. What kind of opportunity there is?

Green card

Manowar
05-14-2024, 04:58 PM
:confused:

rajputprincess
05-14-2024, 05:17 PM
Green card

Leave him for chad. After getting it

This is useless lmao

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 05:18 PM
Leave him for chad. After getting it

This is useless lmao

You'd be surprised. You should watch 90 day fiance. Lol

Universe
05-14-2024, 05:20 PM
Clint Eastwood's character Walt Kowalski in the 2008 film Grand Torino would turn into a pulp 1971's Dirty Harry, that's all I'm going to say.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/9b/88/b99b8886789863e930ed8fb462ee5164.gif

Who's more handsome, I'll leave to RB to decide. For me the only difference is that one looks younger than the other; in terms of aesthetics they're both killing it.
Good movie.

Incal
05-14-2024, 06:08 PM
Be a man. It's never too late to start.

#Oda#
05-14-2024, 06:09 PM

Depends on the wrinkles and which life is behind.

Incal
05-14-2024, 06:13 PM
Green card

This. But then again Rich is not even interested in sex (we all know why) so I don't get what's the point. He should join the church and marry Jesus.

BakersfieldChimp
05-14-2024, 06:31 PM
This. But then again Rich is not even interested in sex (we all know why) so I don't get what's the point. He should join the church and marry Jesus.

https://youtu.be/6L3DnbeWWbg

Mixdguy17
05-14-2024, 08:02 PM
Your biggest problem is your personality, not your looks. You are very immature for your age, a cry baby, you have a temper and tend to turn defensive and emotional over miniscule things. You have no discipline, no job, no planned out or feasible ambitions, you don't accept responsibility, you are very insecure and you take it out on others, you are superficial and you have irrealistic ideals of relationships and what you expect of your partner. These traits not only make it a burden to have a relationship with, but honestly make it annoying to even interact with you at times.

Besides that I honestly and personally think you are just deeply in the closet

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 08:12 PM
Your biggest problem is your personality, not your looks. You are very immature for your age, a cry baby, you have a temper and tend to turn defensive and emotional over miniscule things. You have no discipline, no job, no planned out or feasible ambitions, you don't accept responsibility, you are very insecure and you take it out on others, you are superficial and you have irrealistic ideals of relationships and what you expect of your partner. These traits not only make it a burden to have a relationship with, but honestly make it annoying to even interact with you at times.

You really have a way with words.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 08:44 PM
He's handsome.

NO, I AM HANDSOME

Incal
05-14-2024, 08:54 PM

Have you ever watched this movie?

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYzViNzVjMDktNmI5Mi00ZGRhLTkyZGYtNTU5YTUxYTc0M2 ViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc0OTEyNDU@._V1_.jpg

It's like if they were talking about Richmond.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 09:04 PM

This is exactly what you would say to an ugly person . "its not your looks, its your personality".

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 09:11 PM
This is exactly what you would say to an ugly person . "its not your looks, its your personality".

Here's what I would say to an ugly person: "Dating is more difficult for you because you were not born with what people consider conventionally attractive traits". I'm sure I'm not alone.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 09:13 PM
Here's what I would say to an ugly person: "Dating is more difficult for you because you were not born with what people consider conventionally attractive traits". I'm sure I'm not alone.

But you just said I wasn't conventionally attractive in another post. You females are liars.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 09:21 PM
But you just said I wasn't conventionally attractive in another post. You females are liars.

Did I? I genuinely don't even remember that lol.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 09:24 PM
Did I? I genuinely don't even remember that lol.

You said only 1% of people are conventionally attractive (this isn't even true) then you said even if I'm not its not my looks blah blah blah. Said I looked average 40 something year old man with kids. You said I was unattractive several times.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 09:25 PM
You said only 1% of people are conventionally attractive (this isn't even true) then you said even if I'm not its not my looks blah blah blah. Said I looked average 40 something year old man with kids. You said I was unattractive several times.

I never called you physically unattractive, and I don't think models are the only conventionally attractive people.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 09:33 PM
I never called you physically unattractive, and I don't think models are the only conventionally attractive people.

You said I was average looking. That means unattractive.

BakersfieldChimp
05-14-2024, 11:01 PM
You said I was average looking. That means unattractive.

"Average looking" doesn't mean "attractive" or "unattractive". It means your face doesn't stand out in a crowd.

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 11:36 PM
"Average looking" doesn't mean "attractive" or "unattractive". It means your face doesn't stand out in a crowd.

Then that would include some handsome men too. Unless they are Gigachads.

BakersfieldChimp
05-14-2024, 11:55 PM
Then that would include some handsome men too. Unless they are Gigachads.
Whatever you say...whatever you say

Richmondbread
05-14-2024, 11:58 PM
Whatever you say...whatever you say

I could be high end average looking- in other words attractive but I don't "stand out". You're thinking of male models or unusually tall men that.
Andrew Tate is 6'2 but his face is ugly.

BakersfieldChimp
05-15-2024, 12:04 AM
I could be high end average looking- in other words attractive but I don't "stand out". You're thinking of male models or unusually tall men that.
Andrew Tate is 6'2 but his face is ugly.
I wasn't thinking of male models.
I rarely think of male models.
You look like most of the rest of us.

You are just another bozo on the bus.

Quit acting like a snowflake.

Richmondbread
05-15-2024, 12:10 AM
I wasn't thinking of male models.
I rarely think of male models.
You look like most of the rest of us.

You are just another bozo on the bus.

Quit trying to be a snowflake.

But I'm quite debonair.

Anglo-Celtic
05-15-2024, 01:04 AM

I hate myself for even skimming these threads, but I have to say it. You have a mental problem, and you need professional help so that you can salvage the rest of your life (no judgment).

Jansob
05-15-2024, 02:03 AM
Your insistence on classifying everything into strict categories is part of your issue. I realize this is a natural thing for you to do but it's not how the world works. People are different and can change.

Radimir
05-15-2024, 02:36 AM
Gay thread... Literally lol

Richmondbread
05-15-2024, 07:18 AM

Im not obsessed. Raewald is the only decent looking TA male user, IMO , that's why I use that for comparison. I would prefer to look like him than me.

~Elizabeth~
05-15-2024, 08:39 AM
Im not obsessed. Raewald is the only decent looking TA male user, IMO , that's why I use that for comparison. I would prefer to look like him than me.

His name is spelled Raedwald, not Raewald. Colonel Frank Grimes is my favorite TA male user and he just happens to be handsome.

Richmondbread
05-15-2024, 04:53 PM
His name is spelled Raedwald, not Raewald. Colonel Frank Grimes is my favorite TA male user and he just happens to be handsome.

then go marry him.

tropicalslavic
05-15-2024, 04:56 PM
Excuse me if I'm overstepping but I did always wonder why Meade and Elizabeth weren't a thing. They're both racist white people, conservative, similar values, not that far apart in age. Elizabeth has said Meade is handsome.

It just makes sense to me.

Richmondbread
05-15-2024, 04:56 PM
Excuse me if I'm overstepping but I did always wonder why Meade and Elizabeth weren't a thing. They're both racist white people, conservative, similar values, not that far apart in age. Elizabeth has said Meade is handsome.

It just makes sense to me.

I'm not a racist.

tropicalslavic
05-15-2024, 04:57 PM
I'm not a racist.

Dear, you have made entire threads berating people for being in interracial relationships.

Sovanz
05-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Dear, you have made entire threads berating people for being in interracial relationships.

He probably hates Mexicans too :P

tropicalslavic
05-15-2024, 05:07 PM
He probably hates Mexicans too :P

Last night I was telling my husband all about the strange autistic man on the anthropology website I'm on, since they superficially have some things in common (namely the Southern thing), and we found a song of his called "Latina Girlfriend". My husband refused to listen to anything by this clown, but you can decide for yourself if you listen to it, how he must feel about Latinos.

https://www.reddit.com/r/crappymusic/comments/y3d5qz/latina_girlfriend_by_meade_skelton/

I actually didn't know until my Google-fu last night that he was a lolcow in other places as well. It's like Chris Chan but only for the racist parts of the internet.

Sovanz
05-15-2024, 05:12 PM
Last night I was telling my husband all about the strange autistic man on the anthropology website I'm on, since they superficially have some things in common (namely the Southern thing), and we found a song of his called "Latina Girlfriend". My husband refused to listen to anything by this clown, but you can decide for yourself if you listen to it, how he must feel about Latinos.

https://www.reddit.com/r/crappymusic/comments/y3d5qz/latina_girlfriend_by_meade_skelton/

I actually didn't know until my Google-fu last night that he was a lolcow in other places as well. It's like Chris Chan but only for the racist parts of the internet.

LOL funny song though.

reboun
05-15-2024, 05:46 PM
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

BakersfieldChimp
05-16-2024, 12:00 AM
I'm not a racist.
Then explain this.

The only thing that made me question validity of evolution is the Black people, but even there, I say they aren't apes.
Only a person who thinks blacks are subhumans would have such a racist thought.

You are a racist.

Y

tropicalslavic
05-16-2024, 12:05 AM
Then explain this.

Only a person who thinks blacks are subhumans would have such a racist thought.

You are a racist.

Y

I don't know what it is with racist people and being offended by being called racist. Even if we're going by the pre-woke definition of it, basically just having a strong hatred for other races, thinking they are closer to monkeys than the rest of us definitely fits the bill.

Richmondbread
05-16-2024, 12:07 AM
I don't know what it is with racist people and being offended by being called racist. Even if we're going by the pre-woke definition of it, basically just having a strong hatred for other races, thinking they are closer to monkeys than the rest of us definitely fits the bill.

"Racist" "Racism " is not a sin. It's a communist term that leftist throw around for anyone who doesn't think in a particular way. Racism is the new cardinal sin with leftists. It doesn't exist.

tropicalslavic
05-16-2024, 12:11 AM
"Racist" "Racism " is not a sin. It's a communist term that leftist throw around for anyone who doesn't think in a particular way. Racism is the new cardinal sin with leftists. It doesn't exist.

I mean, with all due respect, it does exist. There are certain attitude I have that many people would describe as being racist, it's just that I'm self-secure and don't get hurt because they say a mean word to me. You would be the second person to bring communism and leftism into this today - man, racial discrimination is just a fact of life, sometimes it's even justified. Who cares.

Richmondbread
05-16-2024, 12:13 AM
I mean, with all due respect, it does exist. There are certain attitude I have that many people would describe as being racist, it's just that I'm self-secure and don't get hurt because they say a mean word to me. You would be the second person to bring communism and leftism into this today - man, racial discrimination is just a fact of life, sometimes it's even justified. Who cares.

I agree with Jesse Lee Peterson that racism does not exist. There is only love or hate. I don't hate anyone. I have certain views which may be perceived, but that is more bigotry than "racism".

tropicalslavic
05-16-2024, 12:15 AM
I agree with Jesse Lee Peterson that racism does not exist. There is only love or hate. I don't hate anyone. I have certain views which may be perceived, but that is more bigotry than "racism".

So we're just arguing semantics here.

Are you uncomfortable with black people? Do you look down on them? Are you scared of them beyond what is reasonable (ie, being scared of one dressed like a thug)?

BakersfieldChimp
05-16-2024, 12:15 AM

The Jim Crow laws made the black race second class citizens.
They existed and they were racist.

tropicalslavic
05-16-2024, 12:31 AM
While I do recognize differences between races, I don't agree with white replacement, I don't agree with mass immigration, etc. it seems like people who agree with those three points often have to take it to the cringe level of saying the shit that Meade says. There are healthy limits to these things IMO.

Richmondbread
05-16-2024, 12:39 AM
While I do recognize differences between races, I don't agree with white replacement, I don't agree with mass immigration, etc. it seems like people who agree with those three points often have to take it to the cringe level of saying the shit that Meade says. There are healthy limits to these things IMO.

Then you are in denial. The demographics, they are a changin'

tropicalslavic
05-16-2024, 12:42 AM
Then you are in denial. The demographics, they are a changin'

Never denied that fact.

I just don't think we need to make threads being rude about who random strangers at the grocery store are dating. Or acting like black people are monkeys.

Edit: Whoops I just realized my wording was ambiguous. What I meant: White replacement is happening and I disagree with the fact that it's happening. I'm tired and typing on a smartphone.

Anglo-Celtic
05-16-2024, 02:21 AM

Is that right? Black Hebrew Israelites and the Ku Klux Klan would beg to differ, and neither group is full of commies (as far as I know).

Anglo-Celtic
05-16-2024, 02:24 AM
Never denied that fact.

I just don't think we need to make threads being rude about who random strangers at the grocery store are dating. Or acting like black people are monkeys.

Edit: Whoops I just realized my wording was ambiguous. What I meant: White replacement is happening and I disagree with the fact that it's happening. I'm tired and typing on a smartphone.

It's a replacement of all citizens, including Black ones. Democrats need the guaranteed votes of illegal immigrants since a lot of Black individuals and Latino individuals are runaways from their plantation.

Creoda
05-16-2024, 05:43 AM
It's certainly not a Christian sin, at least not for some people. The Old Testament justifies Jewish 'racism' against other nations, their priveliged status as a people and their favour by god. And for most of the last 2000 years Christians of all nations have justified their imperialism/nationalism/racism as being in service of god, or having god or the church's favour.

Mixdguy17
05-18-2024, 07:58 AM

No, if u were ugly I would just tell you, depending how well I know you the easy I day it might change, but I will still say it. What I am saying to you is what I mean, you are not ugly Meade but your personality makes you hideous, and yes, personality matters a fuck ton, no matter what incels tell you. Even the hottest person will repel sane, healthy people away because they are not healthy to be on a relationship with or even have proper interaction, the person that stays with you just because your hot is not someone you want as a companion. You need to go to a fucking shrink rich, you make this mental gymnastics that are worthy of the Olympics.

Mixdguy17
05-18-2024, 08:09 AM

Yes you are obsessed and you don't only think he's "decent" looking, you know you think he's hot (I mean he is, look at him bro lol), I speculate that the reason you are obsessed is cause you are jealous of his looks and the attention he gets or your are in love with him, maybe both. You harras every guy here that you perceive as handsome, get attention, or are more attractive than you and you have done it multiple times, you even shit talked me one time too on the members thread pictures when my friends were complimenting my post. You bounce around, but ultimately you always come back to your true love, Raedwald, his name can't escape your lips, in the end your heart returns to its true love.

rajputprincess
05-18-2024, 08:10 AM
Yes you are obsessed and you don't only think he's "decent" looking, you know you think he's hot (I mean he is, look at him bro lol), I speculate that the reason you are obsessed is cause you are jealous of his looke and the attention he gets or your are in love with him, maybe both. You harras every guy here that you perceive as handsome, get attention, or are more attractive than you , you even started shit talking me one time too on the members thread pictures. You bounce around, but ultimately you always come back to your true love, Raedwald, his name can't escape your lip, in the end your heart returns to its true love.

This sound so romantic
Always goes back to him
Dammm

Mopi Licinius Crassus
05-18-2024, 08:37 AM
I feel Ritchy would have had a much more fulfilling life & be much more content with himself if he'd have been born outside the USA, or in an earlier time

He'd have different values, etc

BakersfieldChimp
05-18-2024, 05:34 PM
This sound so romantic
Always goes back to him
Dammm

It goes back to the first line of the OP

Imagine if Raewald made the post I made "Why cant I be handsome?"

Why would Rĉdwald need to ask such a question in the first place?

Rĉdwald
05-18-2024, 06:30 PM
It goes back to the first line of the OP

Why would Rĉdwald need to ask such a question in the first place?

Sorry for Richmond, I'm already taken :coffee: and not gay

Immanenz
05-18-2024, 06:50 PM
Sorry for Richmond, I'm already taken :coffee: and not gay

He just wants to be you though.

Ranger0075
05-18-2024, 07:00 PM
I believe the selfishness narcissistic behavior makes people dislike OP, I know a guy exactly like him btw, with chad traits, but his behavior makes most of people dislike him too...

Richmondbread
05-19-2024, 01:00 AM
Yes you are obsessed and you don't only think he's "decent" looking, you know you think he's hot (I mean he is, look at him bro lol), I speculate that the reason you are obsessed is cause you are jealous of his looks and the attention he gets or your are in love with him, maybe both. You harras every guy here that you perceive as handsome, get attention, or are more attractive than you and you have done it multiple times, you even shit talked me one time too on the members thread pictures when my friends were complimenting my post. You bounce around, but ultimately you always come back to your true love, Raedwald, his name can't escape your lips, in the end your heart returns to its true love.

I don't find him "hot" sorry. Maybe you do. And I could be better looking than he is when I lose more weight and get lean. Why do people put insinuations on everything? I am not gay, and I don't care for Raewald. IMO, however, he resembles more the handsome features than most of the men do on TA.

Richmondbread
05-19-2024, 01:01 AM
He just wants to be you though.

This is more true. I don't like my phenotype and I would rather have his pheno.

Anglo-Celtic
05-19-2024, 01:32 AM
I believe the selfishness narcissistic behavior makes people dislike OP, I know a guy exactly like him btw, with chad traits, but his behavior makes most of people dislike him too...

Maybe people misinterpret him. Many girls had crushes on me back in the day (never was a hunk or a stud, by the way), but I was too shy and too stupid to pursue them much of the time, so one of them gave me the pet name of "stuck up bastard", but she admittedly was too young for me (I'm turning into my parents with these recollections lately).

Richmondbread
05-19-2024, 01:59 AM
I have no interest in Raewald. I am not a homosexual. I could have picked any random male on TA. Its just that he always gets the most compliments.

Immanenz
05-19-2024, 09:54 AM
This is more true. I don't like my phenotype and I would rather have his pheno.

yeah, understandable- nothing wrong with admitting that. However, i think "masculine energy" is coming to terms with your own looks and doing the best out of it.

Victor
05-19-2024, 09:59 AM
Meade, you're way more beautiful, you look similar to handsome Serbian president Aleksandar Vucic, I already told you :D

Richmondbread
05-19-2024, 06:16 PM
Meade, you're way more beautiful, you look similar to handsome Serbian president Aleksandar Vucic, I already told you :D

Disgusting.

Jansob
05-20-2024, 01:52 PM
If Raewald asked for opinions about his looks, I'd ask how Richie managed to hack his account.

Richmondbread
05-20-2024, 06:04 PM
Raewald is not fat.

Sovanz
05-20-2024, 06:28 PM

I actually do see the resemble more than any comparation pic Richi has posted lmao

Sovanz
05-20-2024, 06:29 PM
Raewald is not fat.

And why does It matter ? You seem obsessed with him. Are you sure you are not homosexual or crave black man cock on your ass?

BakersfieldChimp
05-20-2024, 11:13 PM
And why does It matter ? You seem obsessed with him. Are you sure you are not homosexual or crave black man cock on your ass?

Raedwald is not black.

Sovanz
05-20-2024, 11:23 PM
Raedwald is not black.

LOL, I know!