PDA

View Full Version : Why many believe that non white immigrants do not work

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 01:18 PM
I just had a discussion with far right austrians on Facebook they just claim all people from africa and asia are leeches while hungarians ukranians and croats work. Its a general stereotype which i by observation and experience can not confirm to be true maybe refugees who came yesterday get welfare to accustome and they do not have legal status and work permitt but they quickly learn german and work i mean people from muslim countries or africa thats what i mean

Even some latinos like Incal who do not even live in europe accusse without knowing non whites of being leeches like Incal rajputprincess eventhough indians are actually known model minority i think this general suspicion and accussation is very wrong and very racist

Victor
05-14-2024, 01:26 PM
Lots of non whites are low level workers who dump down the salary levels in various spheres, lots of them are not willing to do such jobs and switch to welfare parasitism and criminal activity, it's just a fact.

Incal is wannabe Western European, indeed, but it's not a case of discussion.

Petalpusher
05-14-2024, 01:26 PM
Because they are?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCsyK3VXEAkuEKC.jpg

Up to 3 times more unemployement for non EU foreigners. Not even counting those with a "magic card". Same sort of figures in Germany.

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 01:29 PM
Lots of non whites are low level workers who dump down the salary levels in various spheres, lots of them are not willing to do such jobs and switch to welfare parasitism and criminal activity, it's just a fact.

Incal is wannabe Western European, indeed, but it's not a case of discussion.

I can not confirm this to be true because i see them working i mean at McDonald's i see only non whites who work

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 01:32 PM
Because they are?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCsyK3VXEAkuEKC.jpg

Up to 3 times more unemployement for non EU foreigners. Not even counting those with a "magic card". Same sort of figures in Germany.

EU foreigners are allowed to live and work non EU foreigners wait for legal status you can not count people who live tempoarirly in assylym facilities you invented that the ones with card are just unemployed

Victor
05-14-2024, 01:39 PM
I can not confirm this to be true because i see them working i mean at McDonald's i see only non whites who work

Now here all foreigners get removed from mcd, taxis, services etc, lots of gained citizenships get reviewed and cancelled. Whole regions ban foreign labor force. Colonial capitalist pawns of the West who benefited from it are crying. Russia changes a lot with this war.

In 1-2 years foreign labor force will be extremely limited (they will live in working camps like in UAE) and selective. Like Ukrainians, Moldovans and others are welcome, others just to a contract for 6-12 months living under maintenance

Petalpusher
05-14-2024, 01:40 PM
EU foreigners are allowed to live and work non EU foreigners wait for legal status you can not count people who live tempoarirly in assylym facilities you invented that the ones with card are just unemployed

No we are talking about the ones who acquired the nationality by being born there. Unemployement is up to 50% in some ethnic ghettos, most of them have a piece of paper saying they are not foreigners, so the difference is even larger than the graph shows.

Tooting Carmen
05-14-2024, 01:42 PM

Asylum-seekers would be counted as 'economically inactive', not unemployed. Unemployed means actively looking for work but not in work.

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 01:45 PM
Asylum-seekers would be counted as 'economically inactive', not unemployed. Unemployed means actively looking for work but not in work.

I do not know who made that graph on what exactly its based and if its true are you sure you know that because it could have been a economist or journalist of le pen

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 01:46 PM
Now here all foreigners get removed from mcd, taxis, services etc, lots of gained citizenships get reviewed and cancelled. Whole regions ban foreign labor force. Colonial capitalist pawns of the West who benefited from it are crying. Russia changes a lot with this war.

In 1-2 years foreign labor force will be extremely limited (they will live in working camps like in UAE) and selective. Like Ukrainians, Moldovans and others are welcome, others just to a contract for 6-12 months living under maintenance

Sounds fascist

Petalpusher
05-14-2024, 01:52 PM
I do not know who made that graph on what exactly its based and if its true are you sure you know that because it could have been a economist or journalist of le pen

It's from INSEE the "national institute of statistics and economic studies". Like IQ, height and obesity maybe they are falsifying datas, who knows.

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 01:56 PM
It's from INSEE the "national institute of statistics and economic studies". Like IQ, height and obesity maybe they are falsifying datas, who knows.

Ok i guess its probably just for me personally does not fit with what i perceive that most non whites i know and meet work but i guess my perception is limited

Victor
05-14-2024, 01:57 PM
Sounds fascist

Sounds sane. We should not repeat the mistakes of the West, fans of West in Russian politics and business leaded us to same pithole since early 2000s. We're 12-15 years behind west in some questions, still not too late.

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 02:00 PM
Sounds sane. We should not repeat the mistakes of the West, fans of West in Russian politics and business leaded us to same pithole since early 2000s. We're 12-15 years behind west in some questions, still not too late.

Ok but russia stretches two continents has many people many are not white but they are not foreigners

Victor
05-14-2024, 02:02 PM
Ok but russia stretches two continents has many people many are not white but they are not foreigners

Yes, and they dislike immigrants not less than ethnic Russians do. Tatars, Bashkirs for example don't have any love to their "Turkic brothers" from Central Asia. Tatars literally exterminated Armenian mafia in Tatarstan (together with Russians).

Victor
05-14-2024, 02:04 PM

Those less soft and tolerant than Russians minorities dealed with immigrant crime way more effective and harsh than we did.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
05-14-2024, 02:14 PM
Am I the only one to notice the irony of being an immigrant who doesn't work asking this question?

Petalpusher
05-14-2024, 02:24 PM
Am I the only one to notice the irony of being an immigrant who doesn't work asking this question?

Mortimer is gonna Mortimer.

Morti: Post first, ask questions later :cool:

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 02:39 PM

They say that non white immigrants do not work but white immigrants work i did not mentioned gypsies or me even if it sounds weird to you but its not neccessarily for my point

Victor
05-14-2024, 02:42 PM
They say that non white immigrants do not work but white immigrants work i did not mentioned gypsies or me even if it sounds weird to you but its not neccessarily for my point

I dunno any white immigrants in Europe who prefer crime to labor en masse, maybe Albanians but I don't have exact stats.

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 02:48 PM
I dunno any white immigrants in Europe who prefer crime to labor en masse, maybe Albanians but I don't have exact stats.

The discussion started on kickls Facebook page he wrote 70percent of elementary school students in vienna do not have german as mother tongue and as cover for his post he posted foreign looking girls in hijab i replied certainly this shows in the cities but that seventy percent are not muslims or non whites and how he manipulates because most are hungarians ukranians poles croats who do not speak german as mother tongue either then they were caught and started that hungarians work but muslims or africans dont

Blondie
05-14-2024, 03:04 PM
Gypsies are vermins in general, but east asians have much better work moral (like a robot) at the workplace. They are better than whites in this thing.

Mortimer
05-14-2024, 03:09 PM
Gypsies are vermins in general, but east asians have much better work moral (like a robot) at the workplace. They are better than whites in this thing.

Some thought they all do not speak german because they fail to integrate when it just said basically that they are at home bilingual manipulation

Tooting Carmen
05-14-2024, 03:29 PM

Albanians appear suspiciously frequently in the monthly Wales Online most-wanted criminals lists I post.

Nurzat
05-14-2024, 03:59 PM
Albanians appear suspiciously frequently in the monthly Wales Online most-wanted criminals lists I post.

in Italy the 8-to-10% foreigners are getting 35% of all criminal convictions in the country. it means foreigners are statistically 4 times more prone to crime than locals.

the latest data is 2017 in this chart below, I fear the numbers are even worse now (it's been 7 more years of transMed trespassing in the meantime).

the second chart shows what percentage of convicts are foreign in various European countries - look at Greece, I wonder what's making those numbers and if Albanians have a role or is it mostly from the immigrant waves they've got in the past 10 years.

https://www.ilprimatonazionale.it//wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2-25.png

https://openmigration.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IT_PercentForeignInmates.png

Benyzero
05-14-2024, 04:05 PM
Because of you nigga

Petalpusher
05-14-2024, 04:29 PM
in Italy the 8-to-10% foreigners are getting 35% of all criminal convictions in the country. it means foreigners are statistically 4 times more prone to crime than locals.

the latest data is 2017 in this chart below, I fear the numbers are even worse now (it's been 7 more years of transMed trespassing in the meantime).

the second chart shows what percentage of convicts are foreign in various European countries - look at Greece, I wonder what's making those numbers and if Albanians have a role or is it mostly from the immigrant waves they've got in the past 10 years.

https://www.ilprimatonazionale.it//wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2-25.png

https://openmigration.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IT_PercentForeignInmates.png

We have more detailed stats for Italy. If Albanians are in there, they are not at the top. Oh yes i forgot to list first and foremost criminality before in the list of enrichements. Like if being an economic disaster wasn't enough.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6Xc-_1XIAA44vA?format=webp&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F5_qJlzaYAArSnt?format=png&name=900x900

Everyone has its own little speciality but you can't beat North Africans so easily, they just break almost all of the charts. I suspect many gypsies are counted as Romanians here again in Italy and Germany.

tropicalslavic
05-14-2024, 04:33 PM
I don't know how it is in Europe but there's one interesting type of person I run into a lot in the US.

Eastern European immigrants who are really racist, dodge work at all opportunities, leech off of welfare (often illegally via fraud), yet accuse non-white immigrants of not working and leeching off of welfare. I guess it makes them feel better about being the way they are? One even told me a blatantly made up story about how he was at the social security administration office, and an officer told a black man he gets more money for being black. Whatever helps him sleep at night.

Nurzat
05-14-2024, 05:33 PM
I suspect many gypsies are counted as Romanians here again in Italy and Germany.

Gypsies are known over here for smaller crimes (pickpocketing and scams) and organized crime (around illegal prostitution and beggar networks) but not for especially violent crimes, ironically (compared to their bad reputation overall). so it may be usual Romanians, maybe mostly from rural side, behind those statistics in Germany and Italy, I wouldn't be surprised. within Romania, the northeast (Moldova region) has highest criminality, being the region with the least Gypsies by far. we were previously joking on here looking at some maps (HDI, GDP, PPP, wages, crime) that northeast Romania (Moldova region) looks post-Soviet from so many angles, economically, socially, marginally even genetically (basically being poor and violent - it's my region btw xD )

I don't know how it is in Europe but there's one interesting type of person I run into a lot in the US.

Eastern European immigrants who are really racist, dodge work at all opportunities, leech off of welfare (often illegally via fraud), yet accuse non-white immigrants of not working and leeching off of welfare. I guess it makes them feel better about being the way they are? One even told me a blatantly made up story about how he was at the social security administration office, and an officer told a black man he gets more money for being black. Whatever helps him sleep at night.

over here in Romania I've often heard people around me (coworkers, neighbours) sharing tips on how to scam the state - how to perform tax fraud, many have small businesses with officially no profit declared, they don't include real amounts on the receipts in case they actually perform an activity under their business, they open fake businesses with no activity and pay taxes for a while for their wives who are employed in the papers (for no real activity) to then close the business when wife is about to give birth, so they qualify for 2 years of state-paid stay at home child care at overpaid rate (they pay high taxes for the minimum amount of time, like 9 months, then the wife gets paid like 800 euro a month (versus 400-500 average wage) for 2 years for child care, which they sometimes prolong to a 3rd year by bribing a doctor to say the kid has some condition that requires mommy at home - then the kid is suddenly perfectly fine after year 3) etc etc. then they complain about the European Union, about the prospect of gay marriage laws, about the decadent West etc xD

Petalpusher
05-14-2024, 05:38 PM
Gypsies are known over here for smaller crimes (pickpocketing and scams) and organized crime (around illegal prostitution and beggar networks) but not for especially violent crimes, ironically (compared to their bad reputation overall). so it may be usual Romanians, maybe mostly from rural side, behind those statistics in Germany and Italy, I wouldn't be surprised. within Romania, the northeast (Moldova region) has highest criminality, being the region with the least Gypsies by far. we were previously joking on here looking at some maps (GDP, wages, crime) that northeast Romania (Moldova region) looks post-Soviet from so many angles, economically, socially, marginally even genetically (basically being poor and violent - it's my region btw xD )

Well you might have not get the french written labels here but where "Romanians" are the highest is in "non violent theft" and burglary, not the one with violence. Sounds like gypsies but could be regular Romanians too.