PDA

View Full Version : does any one of you have been kicked out from social medias for hate speech?

coolfrenchguy
05-16-2024, 08:48 PM
does any one of you have been kicked out from social medias for hate speech,like twitter/X, facebook etc..?
freedom of speech my ass

like gnagnana,gnagnana,gnagnana bouhouhou the world is so unfair, you are ....ist .....phobe and this kind of shitty stuff while there is ton of islamonazi stuff promoting terrorism and the sharia law and racism against the whites,not a great lost itself,i will survive

Your account, has been suspended for violating the X Rules due to a user report.

Specifically, for:

Violating our rules against violent speech.

You may not threaten, incite, glorify, or express a desire for harm or violence.

Note that if you attempt to evade a suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts. If you wish to appeal this suspension, please contact our support team.

You can also pursue alternative forms of redress, including out-of-court dispute settlement or judicial redress.

Learn more here.

If you have an active X Premium subscription, it will not be automatically canceled by X. To cancel your X Premium subscription, follow these instructions.

Victor
05-16-2024, 08:50 PM
I've been banned on FB when I still used it for 30 days few times for using slur words for Ukrainians (like innocent word "hohol") xD

Russian section of FB is almost exclusively moderated by Ukrainians for years, so it was rapid.

Years 2018-2020 or something like this.

Annihilus
05-16-2024, 08:53 PM
never been on sm

Victor
05-16-2024, 08:55 PM
Instagram, too. Similar reasons.

~Elizabeth~
05-16-2024, 08:55 PM
No, never.

Beowulf
05-16-2024, 08:57 PM
No that i can remember.

tropicalslavic
05-16-2024, 09:03 PM
Yes, back when I used to unnecessarily share my edgy opinions on the internet as a teenager.

rothaer
05-16-2024, 09:43 PM
No.

I adapt to the rules and am capable of expressing myself in a manner that is not easy to target.

Good comments of mine have been erased kind of ten times at the intolerant German Quora while the same things are not touched at the Swedish and the English Quora. When I became censored repeatedly at German Quora they also could not really grasp my alleged wrongs and notified me most of the time that the comment had been removed due having had a harmful content (schädlicher Inhalt). This is if you run out of all other ideas and are a bad loser: then the one you dislike posts harmful content, lol.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
05-16-2024, 10:37 PM
No, the few I have I only use as an observer. This forum is actually a kind of social network, the only one I actively use and participate in. God forbid I get into discussions on Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, X or anything else, it's all a den of toxicity, TA is enough. It's also part of my persona to not bother leaving comments, even on YouTube videos or whatever, I do not even bother leaving reviews of purchases I make on Amazon or any other online store, let alone on social networks.

Creoda
05-17-2024, 03:33 AM
I was suspended from Youtube for posting a video mocking Antifa's getting run over (to the sound of Louis Armstrong), and from Twitter for general non-pc replies, years ago. I don't have the energy anymore for engaging with leftists, and ever since about 2018 everything is censored and articles don't even have comment sections anyway, because despite what they say leftists never actually want to have discussions.

Anglo-Celtic
05-17-2024, 04:32 AM
I lost five YouTube channels for wrong think. I lost one when I said that Slow Joe was a good leader like Jeffrey Dahmer was a good gourmet chef, and Ed Gein was a good interior decorator. I've been banned and blocked from more forums and streams than I can recall. You pay a price for not being lukewarm in a world of milquetoast phonies, especially when commies can censor you.

~Elizabeth~
05-17-2024, 05:39 AM
I was banned from Anthrogenica for posting against the covid vaccine. My last post was a video out of Texas of a man being given the vaccine against his will. It was recorded on his phone.

Mortimer
05-17-2024, 06:03 AM
Banned not, but i have been warned and some of my content was deleted, i received warnings for hate speech, on Youtube and Facebook. They expire usually after some time. I have never been banned.

NSXD60
05-17-2024, 06:18 AM
Banned from a literature forum and an obituary forum; the first for complaining that Amerindians were preventing American archaeology from progressing any further by claiming all burials and artifacts found were sacred and could not be disturbed, then following that up by addressing them with "The victors have become the vanquished via professional victimhoodsters"; the second for being "disruptive" to the coffee klatch nature of the forum by objecting to the progressive agenda of the moderators by posting parodies of their commie heroes.

Mortimer
05-17-2024, 06:20 AM
Banned from a literature forum and an obituary forum; the first for complaining that Amerindians were preventing American archaeology from progressing any further by claiming all burials and artifacts found were sacred and could not be disturbed, then following that up by addressing them with "The victors have become the vanquished via professional victimhoodsters"; the second for being "disruptive" to the coffee klatch nature of the forum by objecting to the progressive agenda of the moderators by posting parodies of their commie heroes.

i was banned from forums, for example i was banned without prior warning permantly from a uk students forum, just for saying who struggles with his sexuality doesnt neccessarily need to turn "gay". that was all. i was banned for hate speech. but i dont count forums, only things like facebook, instagramm, twitter, youtube

NSXD60
05-17-2024, 06:39 AM
i was banned from forums, for example i was banned without prior warning permantly from a uk students forum, just for saying who struggles with his sexuality doesnt neccessarily need to turn "gay". that was all. i was banned for hate speech. but i dont count forums, only things like facebook, instagramm, twitter, youtube

People socially exchange ideas on forums, so...

Annie999
05-18-2024, 01:35 PM
I was suspended for 30 days in IN for saying "go kill yourself" to a ped* for saying sick things on a friend's family picture. Very ridiculous they banned me.

Benyzero
05-18-2024, 01:42 PM
lifetime perma for fart jokes

PlattitüdenPaule
05-18-2024, 01:48 PM
I was banned from Anthrogenica for posting against the covid vaccine. My last post was a video out of Texas of a man being given the vaccine against his will. It was recorded on his phone.

Was he apprehended or something?

Anglo-Celtic
05-18-2024, 02:05 PM

It turned out that you were right. I wonder what bioweapon they'll release now.

~Elizabeth~
05-18-2024, 02:38 PM
Was he apprehended or something?

He was in a Texas hospital and the staff decided he couldn't make decisions on his own and they forced the vaccine on him. He kept saying he was a man (not a child) and that he didn't want it and they can't make him take it but the staff went at him and there was a struggle and afterwards he was crying.

rothaer
05-18-2024, 04:21 PM
He was in a Texas hospital and the staff decided he couldn't make decisions on his own and they forced the vaccine on him. He kept saying he was a man (not a child) and that he didn't want it and they can't make him take it but the staff went at him and there was a struggle and afterwards he was crying.

Such a situation is nothing but the logic consequence if someone becomes put a legal guardian and is not allowed to decide himself. It's unrelated to covid vaccinations per se.

~Elizabeth~
05-18-2024, 04:35 PM
Such a situation is nothing but the logic consequence if someone becomes put a legal guardian and is not allowed to decide himself. It's unrelated to covid vaccinations per se.

They forced the vaccine on the man.

rothaer
05-18-2024, 04:39 PM
They forced the vaccine on the man.

Sure.

What else if he doesn't want but has a legal guardian that decides otherwise?

Rædwald
05-18-2024, 05:09 PM
During COVID-19 I was banned several times for 'misinformation', and also for an image that was reported as 'self-harm' material although it was a painting and had nothing to do with self-harm or suicide.

Dandelion
05-18-2024, 05:31 PM
I was blocked by Marc Van Ranst on Twitter for mocking the anti-COVID measure spearheaded by him, then I decided to temporarily leave the site. I didn't want to get into trouble by the state.

~Elizabeth~
05-18-2024, 06:12 PM
Sure.

What else if he doesn't want but has a legal guardian that decides otherwise?

There wasn't a legal guardian there. It was the hospital staff that decided on the spur of the moment that the man couldn't make his own decisions.

Labriego
05-18-2024, 07:09 PM
I was banned from Twitter for saying that the Holocaust is a big lie.

Anglo-Celtic
05-19-2024, 01:57 AM
By the way, I got blocked around a half dozen times on X, and I just joined it. "I hope that you get cancer, White supremacist." Leftists are really and truly dumb and weak, and they have a nasty streak longer than the Great Wall of China. Some fruitcake called me a Klansman and literally wished me dead because I thought these psychos went too far when they tried to destroy the life of that Alabama frat boy who allegedly made monkey sounds at that Hamas-loving obese Black Precious chick who flipped them off.

Anglo-Celtic
05-19-2024, 02:01 AM
During COVID-19 I was banned several times for 'misinformation', and also for an image that was reported as 'self-harm' material although it was a painting and had nothing to do with self-harm or suicide.

That reminds me. I hate that new word, "unalived", which they use to not activate the censorship bots ("suicide" is forbidden, and they have to do the same kind of thing with various words, which is unbelievably "1984".

Italicus
05-19-2024, 02:49 AM
By the way, I got blocked around a half dozen times on X, and I just joined it. "I hope that you get cancer, White supremacist." Leftists are really and truly dumb and weak, and they have a nasty streak longer than the Great Wall of China. Some fruitcake called me a Klansman and literally wished me dead because I thought these psychos went too far when they tried to destroy the life of that Alabama frat boy who allegedly made monkey sounds at that Hamas-loving obese Black Precious chick who flipped them off.

Kek, she really did look like she hopped off the set of Precious. Black people sure love their fried food.

Italicus
05-19-2024, 02:50 AM
Yeah, once on Facebook for I forget what, and several times on the Apricity for slander and excessive hate speech. (Not my proudest moments.)

Anglo-Celtic
05-19-2024, 04:32 AM
Kek, she really did look like she hopped off the set of Precious. Black people sure love their fried food.

That begs the question. Who *doesn't* love fried food?

HectorOfTroy
05-19-2024, 05:09 PM
That reminds me. I hate that new word, "unalived", which they use to not activate the censorship bots ("suicide" is forbidden, and they have to do the same kind of thing with various words, which is unbelievably "1984".

That's what happens when everyone is on a select couple social media platforms that are run by globalists, It'd be nice if there was some truly neutral space on the internet, 4chan?

Anglo-Celtic
05-20-2024, 12:25 AM
That's what happens when everyone is on a select couple social media platforms that are run by globalists, It'd be nice if there was some truly neutral space on the internet, 4chan?

I enjoy posting on X. It's not the Wild West like the woke mob claim, but Elon Musk still believes in the "antiquated" concept known as free speech.