PDA

View Full Version : Gay son or lesbian daughter or mixed race children

Sovanz
05-24-2024, 04:10 PM
I'm bored, which Is worse to you?

Incal
05-24-2024, 04:17 PM
Since I'm mixed my children would be mixed too, that's nothing shocking for me. Between gay son or lesbian daughter I'd choose the latter, I like lesbians.

Sovanz
05-24-2024, 04:21 PM
Since I'm mixed my children would be mixed too, that's nothing shocking for me. Between gay son or lesbian daughter I'd choose the latter, I like lesbians.

I do think a lesbian daughter would get along In the long run with their father.

Mortimer
05-24-2024, 04:23 PM
For me gay son and lesbian daughter is negative a mixed race child would be nothing unusual for me im mixed race myself but i would be dissapointed if any TA european doesnt consider mixed race child the worst sceneraio even a neighbourhood kid who is european is more related then a mixed race child

Beowulf
05-24-2024, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't care if my son was gay or my daughter lesbian if they are Happy then i'm Happy too. :)

Only if they choose to be that i wouldn't want them to be gay or lesbian because of trend or external influence only if they want!

tropicalslavic
05-24-2024, 04:27 PM
Mixed race children.

I've seen the domestic violence and STD statistics for the other two groups lol. No offense. Consenting adults blah blah but no one wants to see their kids get AIDS or get the shit beaten out of them by their partner.

Might I add the only two instances I've ever seen of domestic violence in person were both between lesbian couples.

Mortimer
I wouldn't care if my son was gay or my daughter lesbian if they are Happy then i'm Happy too. :)

Only if they choose to be that i wouldn't want them to be gay or lesbian because of trend of external influence only if they want!

I would not disown them and i would love them im not against gays but im against the system because im sure that now the likelihood of your kid being some type of lgbtqia+ is hundred times higher then in the 1950s i would not even blame my child its very easy possible nowadays

Hektor12
Gay son=voted but not the end of life

lesbian daughter=Not a problem at all, i respect lesbian women more than straight women until a straight woman makes a better song than this for a man=

https://youtu.be/wDjeBNv6ip0

mixed race children=Not clear, my children? Grandchildren? Depends on race and who is father and who is mother. For example, as a man i wouldnt mind mixed race children from east asian or african women.

Incal
05-24-2024, 04:28 PM
I do think a lesbian daughter would get along In the long run with their father.

I think so too: we'd watch football, action movies, talk about girls and so on lol

Petalpusher
05-24-2024, 04:36 PM
Technically the worst outcome would be mixed race (likely single mother soon statistically). Probably the least gay sons. Trying to be rational.

Sovanz
05-24-2024, 04:39 PM
Mixed race children.

I've seen the domestic violence and STD statistics for the other two groups lol. No offense. Consenting adults blah blah but no one wants to see their kids get AIDS or get the shit beaten out of them by their partner.

Might I add the only two instances I've ever seen of domestic violence in person were both between lesbian couples.

You hate mixed people don't you :P

tropicalslavic
05-24-2024, 04:40 PM

I have nothing against mixed race people.

Sovanz
05-24-2024, 04:41 PM
I have nothing against mixed race people.

Pinky promise? :)

Incal
05-24-2024, 04:55 PM

That's not the vibe I get from tropicalS (as a matter of fact she's one of the coolest new members), but just as you want everybody to mix since you are mixed, she'd prefer to not mix since she's not mixed.

Mortimer
05-25-2024, 07:07 AM
That's not the vibe I get from tropicalS (as a matter of fact she's one of the coolest new members), but just as you want everybody to mix since you are mixed, she'd prefer to not mix since she's not mixed.

I agree this rare time with you.

calxpal
05-25-2024, 08:50 PM
No preference really xD, except maybe I personally myself would have a slight preference for mixed race children since they probably would not look too much like me, I don't want most of my facial features getting passed down tbh. And they would probably be way more exotic and unique looking than me as well and more likely to be more attractive. Of course this can't be predicted with 100% certainty though lol. I'm sorry if this take is too controversial for some, please remain respectful :).

Sovanz
05-25-2024, 08:54 PM
No preference really xD, except maybe I personally myself would have a slight preference for mixed race children since they probably would not look too much like me, I don't want most of my facial features getting passed down tbh. And they would probably be way more exotic and unique looking than me as well and more likely to be more attractive. Of course this can't be predicted with 100% certainty though lol. I'm sorry if this take is too controversial for some, please remain respectful :).

Lol so u want to mixed race decends? And u are beautiful <3

calxpal
05-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Lol so u want to mixed race decends? And u are beautiful <3

I wouldn't mind at all tbh it would be cool, but I would NOT actively seek out people of different races lol xD. Also thanks :wink

Sovanz
05-25-2024, 11:37 PM
I wouldn't mind at all tbh it would be cool, but I would NOT actively seek out people of different races lol xD. Also thanks :wink

Girl you are going to get lots of hate from your bothers and sister here for thinking of betraying your race haha xD

calxpal
05-25-2024, 11:44 PM
Girl you are going to get lots of hate from your bothers and sister here for thinking of betraying your race haha xD

I know I'm ready for it xD

Anglo-Celtic
05-26-2024, 12:22 AM
I would never disinherit a gay son, but I might have a much older half Asian sibling from the war era. In my scenario, I have a big brother who's a martial arts expert like Bruce Lee. :D

frankhammer
05-26-2024, 01:00 AM
I would never disinherit a gay son, but I might have a much older half Asian sibling from the war era. In my scenario, I have a big brother who's a martial arts expert like Bruce Lee. :D

My grandfather was a merchant mariner most of his life and supposedly had a lady in each port. I am awaiting a message at 23me or ancestry from some mixed race aunt or uncle one day.

oszkar07
05-26-2024, 02:08 AM
I would not disown them and i would love them im not against gays but im against the system because im sure that now the likelihood of your kid being some type of lgbtqia+ is hundred times higher then in the 1950s i would not even blame my child its very easy possible nowadays

Yes there is a designed system to make that lifestyle look cool and appealing.

There always has been a small minority of people born gay, i guess the world needs good hairdressers.

By nature i feel gay born folk are a minority of humans which is fine but what is unatural is this push to make
Gay/Queer lifestyle membership more popular and numerous.

The social engineering Propaganda campaign to do this targets children and young people which is really unfair and dishonest and unnatural.

Gay/Queer folk should not be bullied or ostracised.
They should be accepted by society, as they are a product of nature.
However the lifestyle should not be promoted to try and recruit otherwise straight or vulnerable confused young people that could be coerced into choosing Queer lifestyle because it has been socially engineered to be the cool thing to do.

Mortimer
05-26-2024, 02:12 AM

I know I'm ready for it xD

Translation:
"Ma'am may i ask a question"?
"Sure"
"When did you decided to betray your race?"
"Go away leave me alone"
"Oh no is that a bastard, i must vomit" *touches her belly, she slaps him, they beat her up

In hospital:

"Darling they know you, they were all tattooed"

In prison:
"You killed my unborn son, whoever manages to go past me is free"
"Shut your mouth im not afraid of you"
"Nigger you wont survive this"

https://youtu.be/N1XqvHcIdqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti1TYd_QMD0

Anglo-Celtic
05-26-2024, 02:25 AM
My grandfather was a merchant mariner most of his life and supposedly had a lady in each port. I am awaiting a message at 23me or ancestry from some mixed race aunt or uncle one day.

I avoid that feature. I don't want to meet any high school kids who call me "dad".

alnortedelsur
05-30-2024, 05:22 AM
If mixed with Amerindian or east Asian, I would prefer in this order:

-Mixed son or daughter
-Lesbian daughter
-Gay son

If mixed with black, I would prefer in this order:

-Lesbian daughter
-Mixed son or daughter
-Gay son

Hektor12
05-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Technically the worst outcome would be mixed race (likely single mother soon statistically)

Hapa?

Oghuz
05-30-2024, 06:08 PM
Mixed race is fine if the male line is secured. Has been happening in my lineage so who am I to judge.

Tooting Carmen
05-31-2024, 10:00 AM
Technically the worst outcome would be mixed race (likely single mother soon statistically).

Do you mean the mother is likely to end up being a single parent or the mixed-race child shall?

axel.aleman
05-31-2024, 11:29 AM
Mixed race children, totally I already mixed race

Insuperable
05-31-2024, 12:04 PM
Neither. Mixed race child perhaps if I live in some multicultural/multiracial society.

Petalpusher
05-31-2024, 12:18 PM
Do you mean the mother is likely to end up being a single parent or the mixed-race child shall?

The former, but ive already stated in the past that if given the choice, id rather see my daughter with a non white than with some woke liberal, ultimately.

Annie999
05-31-2024, 12:20 PM
I personally have no problem with any of that, but objectively these are negative because they complicate the life of any person in a world that is still homophobic and racist. However, gays and lesbians can pass unnoticed but a mixed race kid will always be on display.

tropicalslavic
05-31-2024, 12:28 PM
With the mixed race grandchild it also depends if they were born of a loving marriage or what 75% of mixed race couples are, some weirdass fetish thing.

eastern
05-31-2024, 01:17 PM
In my opinion strange question, but to each their own i guess.

All of the above. I will love my child unconditionally as long as they don't hurt others.

Jingle Bell
05-31-2024, 01:41 PM
My kids would be mixed race anyway so

Flashball
05-31-2024, 08:57 PM
Neither of the two
It’s a choice for anti-racist/lefitst or pro-LGBT/leftist and I’m neither.

White (super gaulish) kids + super straight
Or nothing.

eastern
06-03-2024, 08:40 AM
Neither of the two
It’s a choice for anti-racist/lefitst or pro-LGBT/leftist and I’m neither.

White (super gaulish) kids + super straight
Or nothing.

My opinion is to not get children if you want them to fit a box they most likely wont fit. I dont mean that with any bad intent, i truly think that would be better for you and said child. Your children will be gen Alpha and up, and they will most likely not fit your image of ideal child because the world is changing. Besides, super straight is a 2020 phenomenon that most likely wont even exist then. It's still up to you but I'd say a dog could fill a void as much. In my opinion it would be selfish getting a child when you aren't ready to accept and love them for how they are.

Sovanz
06-04-2024, 02:10 AM
With the mixed race grandchild it also depends if they were born of a loving marriage or what 75% of mixed race couples are, some weirdass fetish thing.

You do realize you sound like a white supremacists lately?

Anglo-Celtic
06-04-2024, 03:14 AM

It's singular. It's not plural (grammar nazi mode).

Incal
06-04-2024, 03:21 AM

Nah, it's just you.

tropicalslavic
06-04-2024, 09:35 AM

Lolwut. Nah

Barba
06-04-2024, 09:38 AM
Plague or cholera...