PDA

View Full Version : Ten steps that would improve your homeland

Conservationist
04-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Someone asked this on another forum (http://www.blackmetal.co.uk/forums.html?func=view&catid=9&id=472452), and here was my list:

1. Deport all non-ethnic-majority people.
2. Deport all people under 120 IQ points.
3. Ban any preferences but strict meritocracy.
4. Subsidize women so they do not need careers.
5. Deport all retards, criminals, perverts, and Cradle of Filth.
6. Tax media at an absurd rate.
7. Reserve 2/3 of land, unbroken, for nature.
8. Cradle-to-grave recycling policy.
9. Withdraw from UN and NATO.
10. Replace welfare with job insurance.

Electronic God-Man
04-18-2009, 06:45 PM

Agreed. They are a terrible band.

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/VzLNp2Dpm7FrwoX7P7s2m9Mrjs2Vi428C0Tz9r3oRuKwGMDL-GLADoZrVRJ5jyyTZbfff4MppZMrj3dMHB0Xnc5A1t0y3Eww/Cradle_of_Filth_1280.jpg

Skandi
04-18-2009, 06:47 PM
2. Deport all people under 120 IQ points???
that means that you would only have about 14% of your population left

Beorn
04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
5. Deport ... Cradle of Filth.

I've met Dani Filth. He is so short! I would gladly see the back of those terrible musicians.

1) Stop immigration and filter out the illegal and non-working.
2) Cut all ties which bind us to the E.U. and reinstate an independent English parliament.
3)Limit the powers of the police and state over its people.
4)Reintroduce national service for 16 to 20 year olds. Four years minimum.
5)Stop tax payers money going abroad and invest deeply in the infrastructure of England ie: NHS, education, etc...
6)Demolish or block up the channel tunnel and increase the border control.
7)Tell America to go suck a fat one and turf them from our land in England.
8)Free housing for all native born nationals and a right to convert, build, or otherwise tamper with your property as you see fit without having to resort to beg letters to local councils. (Obviously certain safety criteria would still need to be met).
9)Bring back corporal punishment and public humiliation.
10)Stop the English FA from allocating complete idiots and foreigners from managing the English football team.

Oh, and give the people the right to tell the local council what they can do with their request for council tax. ;)

Psychonaut
04-18-2009, 07:05 PM
That's an interesting question, although I wholly disagree with most of your answers. ;)

1. A complete moratorium on all immigration would be enacted for a period of 25 years or so, so that we could gauge to what effect we really (if at all) "need" immigrants.
2. The 14th Amendment would be repealed and written so that birthright citizenship does not apply. An American citizen would be one born to two American citizens.
3. The 2nd Amendment would be rewritten so that the complete and absolute rights of Americans to possess small arms would be unquestionable.
4. Federal income tax would cease to exist. The Federal government would collect money from the states rather than individuals.
5. Superfluous federal departments (i.e. department of education, internal revenue service, department of homeland security, etc.) would be eliminated.
6. The war on soft drugs (i.e. marijuana, mushrooms, cacti, etc.) would cease.
7. The US military would cease interfering in Middle Eastern politics, and let them sort out their differences and/or kill each other.
8. Attacks from religious groups would be met by revisiting violence back on their religious centers. For example, another attack from a Muslim group might be met by nuking Mecca. We would cease to allow terrorists to take refuge in mosques for fear of appearing to be anti-Islamic.
9. Import tariffs would be enacted to encourage Americans to buy American goods. "American" businesses who move production facilities overseas would be stiffly penalized.
10. Finally, we'd get off our asses and start seriously working on the space elevator.

Albion
04-26-2011, 09:05 PM
1) Give incentives to non-whites to leave. Failing that deport some.
2) Make strict immigration laws and a European-majority immigration policy
3) Declare independence for England
4) Withdraw from EU and join EFTA. Invite Russia and other European countries to do likewise.
5) Make minimum wage extremely low in selected regions of England and the taxes also extremely low in these areas to encourage businesses to move in. Subsidies the people with welfare to make up for the crappy wages.
6) Build high-speed rail lines and re-nationalize water companies, power companies, North Sea oil and gas companies and BT.
7) Encourage and promote traditional values and lifestyles
8) Bring in protectionism and help foster British industry. Subsidise the British car, aviation and electronics industries whilst slapping tariffs on foreign competitors. Tariffs for European competitors would be much lower than for the rest of the world.
8) Make people proud of the nation and educate PC, multiculturalist morons.
9) Plant large swathes of forest in the Pennines and Dartmoor on unprofitable upland hill farms. However still preserve valuable farmland and moorland.
10) Abolish lords, barons, dukes and monarchs.

_______
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM
1 FEWER BANKERS
2 All 'faith' schools must revoke their 'faith'
3 Pregnant women from outside the EU are not allowed into the country
4 Severe cap on immigration
5 all foreign aid suspended, with the exception of personal charity contributions
6 NO LAWYERS!!!
7 people encouraged to take initiative and set up their own small buisnesses without having to worry about paperwork
8 fast food heavily taxed and organic fruits and vegetables subsidised
9 no exams in schools before GCSE and no AS
10 NO PRIVATE SCHOOLS

Beorn
04-26-2011, 09:30 PM
10 NO PRIVATE SCHOOLS

May I ask why?

Panopticon
04-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Someone asked this on another forum (http://www.blackmetal.co.uk/forums.html?func=view&catid=9&id=472452), and here was my list:

Wouldn't the deportment of all retards and perverts mean that Cradle of Filth would have to gtfo in the first place?

Grumpy Cat
04-26-2011, 09:50 PM
1. Stop government support for Israel
2. Outlaw Israel lobbies
3. Offer free prescription drugs, especially to people who have psychiatric illnesses because if they can get the drugs, they can work - and paying for their drugs is cheaper to the taxpayer than paying for everything when they're on welfare
4. A complete overhaul of the media
5. Outlaw expression related to cultural Marxism
6. Deport immigrants who don't integrate or respect Canada
7. Kinda related to 6 - don't allow dual citizenship
8. Outlaw the burdening of the Human Rights tribunal with frivolous cases like some Muslim getting butthurt over cartoons being published by some obscure paper on PEI
9. A complete overhaul of the education system
10. Abolish the senate

Oh yeah, and 11. Deport Nickelback

_______
04-26-2011, 10:21 PM
May I ask why?

it's more meritocratic, plus the rich would put more money and energy into the state schools ;)

_______
04-26-2011, 10:30 PM
it's more meritocratic, plus the rich would put more money and energy into the state schools ;)
but mostly social cohesion

askra
04-26-2011, 10:50 PM
1- execute our prime minister->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi
(i'm against penalty death, but i could make an exception) :D

2- plan a serious national industrial program for the future

3- spend 3% of national GDP in research, science and technological development

4- more meritocracy, less gerontocracy

5- improve the welfare system, more equal rights, benefits for families to reduce the very low birth rate

6- reduce the dependence from fossil energies, and increase green powers

7- cut the useless costs of public administration (for example with the use of open source softwares in the public authorities, abolish useless public authorities)

8- liberalize light drugs and prostitution :) (it will increase the turism, will reduce the influence of organised crime on national economy and will increase the tax revenue)

9- stop any form of fiscal benefit toward church and religious organizations (they have to pay taxes as everyone)

10- fight the tax evasion and serious punishments toward criminals

Max
04-26-2011, 11:30 PM
1. Put a limit on vodka consumption(.750 liter bottle/month per person) Make more alcohol recovery centers(AA programs)

2. Move non assimilating/unproductive Mongoloid ,Tatars ,Tajiki's ,Azerbaijanis ,etc to Chechnya

3. Increase border security in the North Caucus area.

4. Fix the police force, judicial system and political system.

5. Use the scientists to build consumer technologies(Cars,Electronics,Medical Equipment) instead of just Space Technologies/Weapons.

6. Create a fair market economy system and make better social programs for citizens.

7. Invest money into better infrastructure( All of Russia and not just Moscow,St.Petersburg)

8. Preserve Russia's vast natural beauty/resources (No clear cutting forests,poaching,etc)

9. Restore the traditional Russian family system.

10. Be friendlier and kinder to your fellow Russians.

A man can dream... A man can dream...:o

Groenewolf
04-27-2011, 04:42 AM

Changes are they would not. The low level of the public schooling system has more to do with politics of giving everyone an equal change and to get as many people as possible to higher education (a goal they can only achieve after a certain point by lower the level). Banning private schools would not solve these problems. But probably even make them worse, since parents no longer have an alternative to the public schooling system.

And why should the rich parents put energy in improving the public schools that other parents are not willing to put into?

Odoacer
04-28-2011, 12:26 AM
No particular order. There are other ideas I have as well, but here are 10 of them. ;)

1. Deport all illegal aliens. Severely penalize businesses which employ illegal aliens. Enforce the southern border with Mexico. Wind down the numbers legal aliens & require them to vacate after a maximum of 10 years, unless they become citizens.

2. Eliminate dual citizenship & tighten birthright citizenship to exclude anyone without at least one citizen parent.

3. Moratorium on virtually all non-European immigration. Quotas should focus on allowing immigrants of majority European descent (so, not Turks or South Asians who happen to live in Europe), who are not debtors or criminals, & who are seeking citizenship.

4. Criminalize abortion. Penalties should be much harsher on abortion "providers" than mothers. The human fetus is a human person. I know that's a fairly controversial opinion, but I'm sticking to it.

5. End ALL foreign aid, especially to Israel and any other Middle Eastern countries. Once we no longer have a deficit, we can reconsider limited foreign aid for economic development.

6. Withdraw from membership in any supranational organizations, including especially the UN & NATO. Expel the UN from US soil.

7. End NAFTA.

8. Withdraw U.S. armed forces serving as occupiers & police in foreign nations.

9. Shift to greater reliance on nuclear power.

10. A new constitutional convention. :D

Magister Eckhart
04-28-2011, 05:00 AM
1 FEWER BANKERS

Apparently the economy can run without central locations to store money?

2 All 'faith' schools must revoke their 'faith'

Because Western society has just become a utopia since they made atheism the official line in all public schools. All one needs to do is look at America to know why this is idiotic.

3 Pregnant women from outside the EU are not allowed into the country

Indeed, to hell with the Norwegians who have the audacity to breed.

Do you think at all before you type?

6 NO LAWYERS!!!

I suppose regular people can just defend themselves in court, having learned all the complexities and inner workings of their specific legal situation, having memorized the local as well as federal laws and statutes associated with their case as well as the procedures and protocol of court? Or are you planning to abolish law altogether? I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to live in a country where wrong-doers saw justice for their crimes. You know who makes sure criminals are tried and go to prison? You guessed it, attorneys - people who specifically go to school to get a very particular degree (Juris Doctorate, in case you were unaware) so that they can practise law.

Or do you want to get rid of them because some lawyers exploit their profession to the detriment of their clients and society as a whole. I suppose by that logic, we can follow up this brilliant plan by eliminating doctors, dentists, building contractors, plumbers, electricians, exterminators....

7 people encouraged to take initiative and set up their own small buisnesses without having to worry about paperwork

Yes, this is what we need. Every idiot who doesn't like his job can just quit and blow his life savings on a "small business" venture, like opening that Victorian-era, Steam-punk themed lightbulb maker he's always dreamed of. :rolleyes:

8 fast food heavily taxed and organic fruits and vegetables subsidised

In the US, USDA certifies a lot of things as "organic"; what does that word even mean? And how do you expect farmers to compete in the market (judging by your other suggestions, you clearly want to preserve the free market) if all of these "organic" foods are subsidised? Where's the profit for them? And where, exactly, is the money supposed to come from?

9 no exams in schools before GCSE and no AS

You think that banning testing will somehow magically improve schooling? I suppose you live in the land of check/check-minus where the teacher isn't allowed to hurt little Johnny's self-esteem by actually giving him a grade. The change-over right now of the SAT to an essay-based test is one of the best things that's ever happened to standardised testing. I generally agree with the abolition of old-style standardised tests, which do not actually test skills, but eliminating exams altogether (the only measure we have of a school's effectiveness) creates a situation in which it's not only nearly impossible to handle applications to college and university, but it's significantly more difficult for a school to determine its weak and strong points and improve education.

10 NO PRIVATE SCHOOLS

Oh yes, lets turn all schooling over to the government; after all, they've already shown what a wonderful job they can do with things like healthcare and the economy. I won't even begin to go into the problems with standard regulations for school curricula and graduation expectations that ignore the local community, economy, and history of the school's pupils.

Private schooling is the only option that actually provides younger generations with any form of decent preparation for the future in addition to actually educating them. Public schooling, as has been shown in the US since the institution of the school district system, but indeed even before that, succeeds in producing barely functioning cretins incapable of the most menial tasks, lacking maturity, motivation, and basic language skills. The only decent education is one guaranteed by the devotion to teaching present in independent schools, whose faculties are populated by people who want to teach rather than academic factory workers who punch-in and punch-out to get their pay-check and union benefits.

I suppose you can take these ten steps if you want a nation populated exclusively by cretins, criminals, and philistines, but I prefer to elevate and improve my own country.

On that note:

1. Closed-border policy allowing immigration only through tightly controlled entry points (preferably ports).
2. Restore precious metal standard for currency and eliminate the federal reserve.
3. Eliminate all forms of monetary foreign aid. Eliminate military foreign aid except expeditionary forces to formally allied nations.
4. Abolish public education and the "right to education": use the money saved on an education budget for a tuition-assistance program.
5. Eliminate universal suffrage; replace with citizenship system requiring employment** (disabled exempt) and eligibility tests focusing on language, literacy, civics, and basic economics.
6. Eliminate all social welfare programs except a single, centralised labour organisation which includes basic military training and public works projects, with job placement and assignment for disabled based on their disability.
7. Eliminate all forms of affirmative action and race-based selection policies giving any form of benefit to minority populations; segregate minority populations away from the native (majority) population.
8. Eliminate superfluous weapons-research budgets and reallocate money to research and marketing of non-petroleum, non-nuclear forms of fuel and other sustainable energy sources. Establish a long-term plan such that after this is accomplished, colonisation of nearby planets can become possible.
9. Establish a strict moral law code that defines a national religion*, determines limits of religious tolerance, and establishes categories of anathema persons and practises to increase social and cultural cohesion; this will include the illegalisation of abortion among the native (majority) ethnic population, strict sodomy laws punishing extra-marital sexual encounters and other perversions (with emphasis on equal punishment - none of this "it's the woman's fault" nonsense), a category of Bills of Attainder dealing with atheists, as well as specific national Holy Days and the expectations of the head of state in keeping those days.
10. Establish a 20-year plan with a a process of enoblement and begin taking steps toward phasing out republican ideology altogether and establishing an Aristocratic Diet which will elect a monarch to serve as a head of state and national exemplar, appoint a system of courts, and begin shifting decision-making power down to local governing bodies headed by a Junker class of knights and petty nobles handling social, cultural, and judicial affairs, leaving the economy in the hands of a guild-system.

**"homemaker", "mother", and "caretaker" included for women, who of course will not be expected to pursue public employment.
*specific to the nation in question, taking into account cultural history and local customs.

Svanhild
04-28-2011, 02:33 PM
1. Remove and deport all Non-Europeans to their home countries, inclusive gypsies.
2. Deport all Muslims to their home countries.
3. Reunite Germany with Austria.
4. Leave the EU and Eurozone.
5. Reintroduce Deutsche Mark.
6. Introduce minimum wage.
7. Send at least 80% of all inner-European immigrants like Serbs, Russians, Bosniaks or Albanians back to their home countries. 20% of the current quantity can stay if they're well integrated, accept the German culture and speak our language fluently.
8. Renovate the worn-down cities in Western Germany like the Ruhrgebiet.
9. Research nuclear fusion for full energy autonomy.
10. Regain economic and scientific strength
Maybe later: Regain our former east territories and Südtirol

Gaztelu
04-28-2011, 03:30 PM
2. Move non assimilating/unproductive Mongoloid ,Tatars ,Tajiki's ,Azerbaijanis ,etc to Chechnya

I heard that Tatarstan is one of the most productive regions in Russia and that the people are loyal to the Kremlin. Is this not true?

Magister Eckhart
04-28-2011, 03:47 PM
1. Remove and deport all Non-Europeans to their home countries, inclusive gypsies.
2. Deport all Muslims to their home countries.
3. Reunite Germany with Austria.
4. Leave the EU and Eurozone.
5. Reintroduce Deutsche Mark.
6. Introduce minimum wage.
7. Send at least 80% of all inner-European immigrants like Serbs, Russians, Bosniaks or Albanians back to their home countries. 20% of the current quantity can stay if they're well integrated, accept the German culture and speak our language fluently.
8. Renovate the worn-down cities in Western Germany like the Ruhrgebiet.
9. Research nuclear fusion for full energy autonomy.
10. Regain economic and scientific strength
Maybe later: Regain our former east territories and Südtirol

I'd make it simpler and just reestablish the borders of the German confederation.

When you restore the Deutsche Mark, what would it be backed by? I assume you wouldn't recognise the USD as international currency.

Wulfhere
04-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Our 13-point programme is linked below.

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Trollwolf is back.

Max
04-28-2011, 04:36 PM
I heard that Tatarstan is one of the most productive regions in Russia and that the people are loyal to the Kremlin. Is this not true?

Indeed it is and most of them are. I actually grew up next to a family who's father was an ethnic Tatar. He was just your plain old Russian and most would never guess he was in anyway different. The problem that I find is that this new generation of Tatars see themselves as more Turkish than Russian. I dunno if this is a counter movement against the "True Russians" but its still a painful sight to see.

Almost half of population of Tatarastan is ethnic Russian but if you go further south and to the rural areas it starts feeling like you aren't even in Russia anymore. They also point out how racist Russians can be to the "Tatar looking" people. Most Tatars and other southerners actually serve in a different military branch of the Army for the most part. Its called "Стройбат" Construction Battalion. They never see a firearm and pretty much just do manual labor for the army. They call it slavery because they always see the same old faces in these battalions and they believe that the Kremlin doesn't want their people to have any military training whatsoever. My father told me this when he served in the Army but I don't know if it's still like that today.

I believe that most Tatars are close to the Russian people. Both culturally and even ethnically but some of them see themselves as different and believe that the land they live on is not Russian but their own. How many Tatars think like that? I dunno but I have met several who do. We need to have unity in our country and if they don't want to be part of it than I say we send them on a "permanent" vacation to somewhere in Central Asia:D

_______
04-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Changes are they would not. The low level of the public schooling system has more to do with politics of giving everyone an equal change and to get as many people as possible to higher education (a goal they can only achieve after a certain point by lower the level). Banning private schools would not solve these problems. But probably even make them worse, since parents no longer have an alternative to the public schooling system.

And why should the rich parents put energy in improving the public schools that other parents are not willing to put into?

their incentive to put energy into the public schools would be that their kids would also be attending them :)

_______
04-30-2011, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Magister Eckhart;396237]Apparently the economy can run without central locations to store money?

Because Western society has just become a utopia since they made atheism the official line in all public schools. All one needs to do is look at America to know why this is idiotic.

Indeed, to hell with the Norwegians who have the audacity to breed.

Do you think at all before you type?

I suppose regular people can just defend themselves in court, having learned all the complexities and inner workings of their specific legal situation, having memorized the local as well as federal laws and statutes associated with their case as well as the procedures and protocol of court? Or are you planning to abolish law altogether? I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to live in a country where wrong-doers saw justice for their crimes. You know who makes sure criminals are tried and go to prison? You guessed it, attorneys - people who specifically go to school to get a very particular degree (Juris Doctorate, in case you were unaware) so that they can practise law.

Or do you want to get rid of them because some lawyers exploit their profession to the detriment of their clients and society as a whole. I suppose by that logic, we can follow up this brilliant plan by eliminating doctors, dentists, building contractors, plumbers, electricians, exterminators....

Yes, this is what we need. Every idiot who doesn't like his job can just quit and blow his life savings on a "small business" venture, like opening that Victorian-era, Steam-punk themed lightbulb maker he's always dreamed of. :rolleyes:

In the US, USDA certifies a lot of things as "organic"; what does that word even mean? And how do you expect farmers to compete in the market (judging by your other suggestions, you clearly want to preserve the free market) if all of these "organic" foods are subsidised? Where's the profit for them? And where, exactly, is the money supposed to come from?

You think that banning testing will somehow magically improve schooling? I suppose you live in the land of check/check-minus where the teacher isn't allowed to hurt little Johnny's self-esteem by actually giving him a grade. The change-over right now of the SAT to an essay-based test is one of the best things that's ever happened to standardised testing. I generally agree with the abolition of old-style standardised tests, which do not actually test skills, but eliminating exams altogether (the only measure we have of a school's effectiveness) creates a situation in which it's not only nearly impossible to handle applications to college and university, but it's significantly more difficult for a school to determine its weak and strong points and improve education.

Oh yes, lets turn all schooling over to the government; after all, they've already shown what a wonderful job they can do with things like healthcare and the economy. I won't even begin to go into the problems with standard regulations for school curricula and graduation expectations that ignore the local community, economy, and history of the school's pupils.

Private schooling is the only option that actually provides younger generations with any form of decent preparation for the future in addition to actually educating them. Public schooling, as has been shown in the US since the institution of the school district system, but indeed even before that, succeeds in producing barely functioning cretins incapable of the most menial tasks, lacking maturity, motivation, and basic language skills. The only decent education is one guaranteed by the devotion to teaching present in independent schools, whose faculties are populated by people who want to teach rather than academic factory workers who punch-in and punch-out to get their pay-check and union benefits.

I suppose you can take these ten steps if you want a nation populated exclusively by cretins, criminals, and philistines, but I prefer to elevate and improve my own country.

On that note:

1. Closed-border policy allowing immigration only through tightly controlled entry points (preferably ports).
2. Restore precious metal standard for currency and eliminate the federal reserve.
3. Eliminate all forms of monetary foreign aid. Eliminate military foreign aid except expeditionary forces to formally allied nations.
4. Abolish public education and the "right to education": use the money saved on an education budget for a tuition-assistance program.
5. Eliminate universal suffrage; replace with citizenship system requiring employment** (disabled exempt) and eligibility tests focusing on language, literacy, civics, and basic economics.
6. Eliminate all social welfare programs except a single, centralised labour organisation which includes basic military training and public works projects, with job placement and assignment for disabled based on their disability.
7. Eliminate all forms of affirmative action and race-based selection policies giving any form of benefit to minority populations; segregate minority populations away from the native (majority) population.
8. Eliminate superfluous weapons-research budgets and reallocate money to research and marketing of non-petroleum, non-nuclear forms of fuel and other sustainable energy sources. Establish a long-term plan such that after this is accomplished, colonisation of nearby planets can become possible.
9. Establish a strict moral law code that defines a national religion*, determines limits of religious tolerance, and establishes categories of anathema persons and practises to increase social and cultural cohesion; this will include the illegalisation of abortion among the native (majority) ethnic population, strict sodomy laws punishing extra-marital sexual encounters and other perversions (with emphasis on equal punishment - none of this "it's the woman's fault" nonsense), a category of Bills of Attainder dealing with atheists, as well as specific national Holy Days and the expectations of the head of state in keeping those days.
10. Establish a 20-year plan with a a process of enoblement and begin taking steps toward phasing out republican ideology altogether and establishing an Aristocratic Diet which will elect a monarch to serve as a head of state and national exemplar, appoint a system of courts, and begin shifting decision-making power down to local governing bodies headed by a Junker class of knights and petty nobles handling social, cultural, and judicial affairs, leaving the economy in the hands of a guild-system.

**"homemaker", "mother", and "caretaker" included for women, who of course will not be expected to pursue public employment.
*specific to the nation in question, taking into account cultural history and local customs.[/QUOTE
american idiot

_______
04-30-2011, 08:20 PM
really, many americans are greedier than any semite, as his post proves. my blood boils, truly.

Efim45
04-30-2011, 08:27 PM
1.Repeal all Immigration Acts.
2.Stop all immigration from non-white countries.
3.Deport all minorities to Mexico.
4. Bomb Mexico.
5. Take troops out of shitty Mideast
6.Drop atomic bombs all over Mideast.
7.Behead Obummer.
8.Build an alliance with Russia and Great Britain(and other European countries)
9.Takeover China and split it between different countries.
10.Dissolve the United Nations.

Magister Eckhart
04-30-2011, 08:37 PM
really, many americans are greedier than any semite, as his post proves. my blood boils, truly.

:blink:

I have to admit, I expected idiocy coming back at me from your corner, but I harboured some hope that it would at least be comprehensible idiocy. I can understand how someone of such clear inferiority can cop-out of a response to my systematic dismantling of your childish ideas about "improving" a country, but "greedier than any semite, as [my] post proves"?

I feel as though I just asked "what time is it?" and was told "purple".

At any rate, against my better judgement, I'm going to give you a chance to salvage your "argument" and grant you the benefit of the doubt you hardly deserve. Would you mind elaborating as to what about my posting makes me "greedy" or an "american idiot"? (By the bye, good job stealing a stock phrase from an American pop band - a testament to your mastery of the language, without a doubt).

Indeed, the inferiority of public schooling, (which our resident wiccamaiden here clearly evidences) has to do with standardisation and lack of regard paid to the students - i.e. their origins, their abilities, their potentiality or the appropriate goals for them to pursue. College preparatory schools and technical schools are private and independent because standardised public schooling is simply not fit to train specific people for the specific jobs toward which their natural abilities incline them - rather, the tendency is toward mediocrity, where the naturally superior are dragged down to the level of the naturally inferior, until there is no real superiority left.

This is why, while not every student who graduates from a private school is superior, all those who are superior, it will be clearly shown, all graduated from private or independent schools. Further, this is why state control, which necessitates standardisation to even be possible, will never result in anything but an inferior educational institution.

Beorn
04-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Trollwolf is back.

British justice system is terrible. He was originally given 2 years, but got out after 6 months on good behaviour. :(

Albion
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
1.Repeal all Immigration Acts.
2.Stop all immigration from non-white countries.
3.Deport all minorities to Mexico.
4. Bomb Mexico.
5. Take troops out of shitty Mideast
6.Drop atomic bombs all over Mideast.
7.Behead Obummer.
8.Build an alliance with Russia and Great Britain(and other European countries)
9.Takeover China and split it between different countries.
10.Dissolve the United Nations.

Take over China? Are you crazy? They have like what? 1 Billion people!

Number eight and number five are good though.

Efim45
04-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Yes I have a history of insanity in my family XD

SwordoftheVistula
05-01-2011, 12:13 PM
1. Remove nearly all government regulations on society, including economic regulations. Only maintain a minimal judicial apparatus concerned about murder, assault, rape, robbery, vandalism, and trespass; as well as adjudicating contract and property ownership disputes.

2. Devolve all remaining government powers to state and local governments as much as possible, including the military, which will now be organized under state units with a limited centralized command structure. Every US state admitted to the union before 1950 or possessing large oil reserves will get at least one nuclear weapon.

3. Prohibition on immigration by noncompatible peoples. Those already residing here will given the choice of remaining here and having an operation to make sure they do not have children, or returning to their homelands unmolested.

4. EU, NATO, NAFTA etc will be replaced with a confederation of northern states, representing states of northern Europe and derived peoples (ie, Celtic & Germanic areas). There will be free trade and movement of peoples and a military alliance within these areas, and a prohibition on immigration by all noncompitable peoples, but they will all have local control over all other laws.

5. Democratic/Representative government, restricted to members of the native/founding & compatible populace, not on any sort of government support, male & over 21, not convicted of any felony, possibly other reasonable restrictions.

6. The family will return to being the basic unit of society. The head of household will have legal authority over wives & children as well as adult male descendants remaining on the property, though they will have the right to leave the property and become independent after the age or 18 or 21 or so, and also they may be expelled at any time for any reason by the head of household.

7. Long distance roads, railroads, and power grids will remain under the control of national/federation governments, free access will be guaranteed, although all providers (power generators, rail companies, cars & buses) will have to operate on the free market. BS forced revenue generators like 'green energy incentives' and 'speeding violations' will be prohibited.

8. All prisoners will be forced to do labor. According to a book by the neo-nazi Ingo Hasselbach who was imprisoned in the East German prison complex, the East German economy depended largely on prison labor. We can make prisoners from the few remaining crimes build roads, grow marijuana, fight to the death on pay-per-view, or something. Possibly arrest some collectivists and spiritualists/anti-atheists to make up any labor shortages, though his last bit has a tendency to get out of control and lead to statism in the long term and therefore may be an unwise course to embark on.

9. The right to use deadly force to defend self and property against all who initiate physical aggression will be recognized.

10. Age of personhood (rights) will be set at age 6 months or so (open to debate). It was at age 2 in the Roman Empire. Personhood will not be established at conception, or at any time before birth.

Also we have:

11. Lady Gaga will deported, along with a host of musical, sports, and Hollywood celebrities I surely would have heard about if I ever watched TV.

12. Insane asylums & nuthouses will be emptied out, and the former inhabitants given radio shows on StormFront radio or similar internet radio networks, where they will then be able to rely on donations to support themselves.

13. Any person carrying more items than permissible into an express checkout line in a grocery store or other retail establishment will receive one lash in public for each item in excess of the limit. Persons attempting to pay with checks in the express lane will receive an additional 10 lashes.

14. Automobile horns and car alarms will be prohibited.

15. Gyms will be outlawed. Instead, citizens wishing to engage in physical exercise will be forced to engage in productive manual labor, thusly removing the need to import latin Americans to do this work. No more middle/upper class idiots sweating their ass off at the fitness club while a Mexican sweats his ass off doing landscaping for said middle/upper class idiots.

Albion
05-01-2011, 07:31 PM
1. Remove nearly all government regulations on society, including economic regulations. Only maintain a minimal judicial apparatus concerned about murder, assault, rape, robbery, vandalism, and trespass; as well as adjudicating contract and property ownership disputes.

Libertarianism. Sounds good in theory, probably very, very bad in practice (no rules on immigration, standards, education or how society should act decently could lead to anarchy.)

2. Devolve all remaining government powers to state and local governments as much as possible, including the military, which will now be organized under state units with a limited centralized command structure. Every US state admitted to the union before 1950 or possessing large oil reserves will get at least one nuclear weapon.
How many states posses oil reserves. Say if Maine for example had oil (which it probably doesn't) or Maryland, would you still give them a nuke???
And what if there was a breakaway movement, I suspect giving confederate states nukes might be controversial.

3. Prohibition on immigration by noncompatible peoples. Those already residing here will given the choice of remaining here and having an operation to make sure they do not have children, or returning to their homelands unmolested.
That wouldn't really be compatible with pure libertarianism but would be a good idea.
I don't think though its ethical to sterilize a population when simple expulsion would do (whether they have a kid or not - if they do it can go with them).

4. EU, NATO, NAFTA etc will be replaced with a confederation of northern states, representing states of northern Europe and derived peoples (ie, Celtic & Germanic areas). There will be free trade and movement of peoples and a military alliance within these areas, and a prohibition on immigration by all noncompitable peoples, but they will all have local control over all other laws.
Very nice idea. So this would be Germanic and Celtic countries + America and Canada then? A lot of Germanic Europe is intertwined with Romanic Europe (aka France and Italy) so countries such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium might be hard to convince.

5. Democratic/Representative government, restricted to members of the native/founding & compatible populace, not on any sort of government support, male & over 21, not convicted of any felony, possibly other reasonable restrictions.
Agree.

6. The family will return to being the basic unit of society. The head of household will have legal authority over wives & children as well as adult male descendants remaining on the property, though they will have the right to leave the property and become independent after the age or 18 or 21 or so, and also they may be expelled at any time for any reason by the head of household.
I don't agree with the expulsion bit at the end, not until a kid is 18 at least, you couldn't leave them on their own before that.

8. All prisoners will be forced to do labor. According to a book by the neo-nazi Ingo Hasselbach who was imprisoned in the East German prison complex, the East German economy depended largely on prison labor. We can make prisoners from the few remaining crimes build roads, grow marijuana, fight to the death on pay-per-view, or something. Possibly arrest some collectivists and spiritualists/anti-atheists to make up any labor shortages, though his last bit has a tendency to get out of control and lead to statism in the long term and therefore may be an unwise course to embark on.
Agreed. I thought about that myself as well as incorporating that into a scheme for people seeking a job to do until they find employment.

15. Gyms will be outlawed. Instead, citizens wishing to engage in physical exercise will be forced to engage in productive manual labor, thusly removing the need to import latin Americans to do this work. No more middle/upper class idiots sweating their ass off at the fitness club while a Mexican sweats his ass off doing landscaping for said middle/upper class idiots.
That's always seemed crazy to me too. They should just do hard work.

I've already written my ten but I have to add another:

People would be required to grow staple crops in at least a quarter of their garden to help with food security and to make the country as self-sufficient as possible. A country would be crap as a complete Autarky but we could still become quite self-sufficient and less dependent on other nations.

Efim45
05-01-2011, 07:34 PM
As long as a large majority of government officials are Anglo-Saxon, that will be a good plan.

Aske
05-03-2011, 01:15 AM

I approve this message.:thumb001:

Hess
05-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Yes I have a history of insanity in my family XD

I hope you don't mind me using one of your insightful quotes as my new signature, sir :p

Lahtari
05-03-2011, 01:36 AM

1. Deport all non-ethnic-majority people.
2. Deport all people under 120 IQ points.
3. Ban any preferences but strict meritocracy.
4. Subsidize women so they do not need careers.
7. Reserve 2/3 of land, unbroken, for nature.
8. Cradle-to-grave recycling policy.
9. Withdraw from UN and NATO.
10. Replace welfare with job insurance.

11. Repatriate any internet trolls.

Efim45
05-03-2011, 01:46 AM
I hope you don't mind me using one of your insightful quotes as my new signature, sir :p

No problem, whatever anybody says on the internet automatically becomes public and can be used by anybody.:thumb001:

Ibericus
05-03-2011, 01:53 AM
1. kick out all the non-euros, gypsies included
2. diversify more our economy
3. Get back Gibraltar to Spain
4. Desotry all those massive ugly buildings which destroy our coastlines
5. Cut-off all that crap unrealistic image of Spain (flamenco, siesta, bulls...)
6. Eliminate the Autonomous Communities, it creates friction and division
7. Eliminate this so-called democracy. It's nothing but a pathetic circus.
8. Toughen-up criminal code.

Max
05-03-2011, 02:31 AM
As long as a large majority of government officials are Anglo-Saxon, that will be a good plan.

You're a Finno-Ugric Slav...Why would you want the leadership to be Anglo-Saxon? :tsk:

Efim45
05-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Believe it or not, I support the Anglo-Saxons as America's ruling class. They developed mainstream American culture and made America a great country. Of course, nowadays Anglo-Saxons make up only a plurality of the population. Without an Anglo-Saxon leadership, the United States will fall.

Max
05-03-2011, 04:10 AM
Believe it or not, I support the Anglo-Saxons as America's ruling class. They developed mainstream American culture and made America a great country. Of course, nowadays Anglo-Saxons make up only a plurality of the population. Without an Anglo-Saxon leadership, the United States will fall.

It's a long shot but maybe the US will have a white(WASP) president again:D

Magister Eckhart
05-03-2011, 04:20 AM

Meh. WASPs aren't what they used to be. I'd like to try someone of sound Pennsylvania Dutch (who are actually Germans and Swiss) or Texas German stock - though I doubt any of the good ones would stoop to the level of playing politics. A devoted Irish Catholic might not be a bad idea either; but again, it seems that to be slightly inclined to involve oneself in politics one has to be corrupt and immoral anyway, so somehow I doubt the ethnic stock really matters.

Grumpy Cat
05-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Mandatory voting.

Canada only had a 50% voter turnout today and we elected a shitty government.

I voted, I can complain. Those who didn't, STFU... it's all your fault. Now we're doomed.

Magister Eckhart
05-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Mandatory voting.

I voted, I can complain. Those who didn't, STFU... it's all your fault. Now we're doomed.

Idiots elect idiots and your solution is to force the idiots who stay home to make things worse.

Lahtari
05-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Mandatory voting.

How about if the idiots just realized they're idiots, and detached themselves from the decision making process already? ;)

Anyway, just how depressing idea is that.. :rolleyes:

poiuytrewq0987
05-03-2011, 05:46 AM

98.9% of WASPs nowadays are bought and sold. If there ever was an Anglo-Saxon who rose to power and became president then you can most certainly be sure he has hooks deep in him.

poiuytrewq0987
05-03-2011, 05:47 AM
Mandatory voting.

Canadian elections today? Are the results out yet?

Magister Eckhart
05-03-2011, 06:26 AM
How about if the idiots just realized they're idiots, and detached themselves from the decision making process already? ;)

Anyway, just how depressing idea is that.. :rolleyes:

The solution to all the faults of republican ideology and democratic rule:

http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/2100/2114/crown_1_lg.gif

Grumpy Cat
05-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Canadian elections today? Are the results out yet?

Conservative majority with an NDP opposition. This is the worst thing for any white-majority Western country from a European preservationalist standpoint, because both parties are anti-white.

Also the destruction of the Bloc Quebecois and Liberals, pretty much.

Wyn
05-03-2011, 06:35 AM
I voted, I can complain.

Or you have no right to complain, as by voting you took part in the system and thereby legitimised its outcomes.

Only we, the non-voters, have the right to complain about shitty governments. :cool: ;)

Grumpy Cat
05-03-2011, 06:37 AM
Or you have no right to complain, as by voting you took part in the system and thereby legitimised its outcomes.

Only we, the non-voters, have the right to complain about shitty governments. :cool: ;)

I voted against the government.

Most people my age do not like it, but many young people do not vote.

Lahtari
05-03-2011, 06:42 AM
Here's my take:

1. Reinstate the squirrelskin as the national currency to avoid being ruled by international bankers. Protect the squirrels to avoid inflation. If in lack of squirrels, use any form of currency that cannot be arbitrarily conjured up from thin air, and which will provide a lasting base for steady economic growth.

2. Instate a constitution that is not "written on toilet paper", ie. has to be actually followed. Instate a constitutional court where any legal entity can complain for unconstitutional acts. (Yes, this country I'm talking of that hasn't got one is Finland... :rolleyes:)

3. Localize the decision making process. Give the regional entities the power to outrule any piece of legislation that isn't defined as business of the central government by the constitution. The central government's powers will be limited to basic individual rights, defence/national security, foreign politics and the juridical system.

4. Completely reform the voting system. Give people power - or at least a veto - over all decisions, not just who is going to screw them the next 4 years. Direct democracy is our best and only chance of fighting corruption and expanding bureaucracy.

5. Get rid of the cultural Marxists in the education system and administration. Abolish absolute free high schooling, give the bright low class kids stipends instead. This in order to avoid universities remaining the bastions of socialist thought.

6. Get rid of international commitments signed collectively by the country. Human rights are for respectful citizens who have done their duty, not for global freeloaders and criminals.

7. Get rid of at least 2/3 of our legislation considering everything. Instate common sense penalties for "endangering other people and the environment" instead of forbidding everything by default. Also fire at least 2/3 of the bureaucracy.

8. Instate a flat tax. Get rid of double taxing and the hugely slow, costly, inefficient and arbitrary tax system and the bureaucracy upholding it. Replace welfare with simple and efficient measures for the incapable or temporarily needy only.

9. Get rid of all the unwanted elements allowed in by the previous corrupt governments. Instate a strict immigration and integration policy based on laissez faire assimilation.

10. Did I forget something? If I did, under direct democracy I can just pressure my local, human-size government defined in paragraph 3. to correct it. Otherwise I can simply move to a locality with more likeminded people supporting my cause.

Wyn
05-03-2011, 06:46 AM
I voted against the government.

Most people my age do not like it, but many young people do not vote.

I know you did, but you still took part in the system that gave rise to said government. You personally gave it legitimacy. The 'I voted the other way' argument makes little sense either as had your side won, those who voted against them (whatever your chosen party may be) would claim to be in the right for having voted the other way and would lament having lost the election. At the end of the day, the only way to be blame-free is to wash your hands completely of the affair and not lend it your cooperation in any way.

You, on the other hand, played the game - only thing is, your team lost. ;) If you take part, you have no right to complain.

Albion
05-03-2011, 10:00 AM

When hell freezes over.

4. Desotry all those massive ugly buildings which destroy our coastlines

Great idea. I'd propose destroying the council estates in Britain too and replacing them with nicer housing which won't fall out of fashion.

5. Cut-off all that crap unrealistic image of Spain (flamenco, siesta, bulls...)
How? You can't - it'll still be identified with Spain as tea is with England (despite many people liking coffee). They identifiy your nation.

6. Eliminate the Autonomous Communities, it creates friction and division

Indepdence for Galicia, Catalan countries, Basque country I say.

7. Eliminate this so-called democracy. It's nothing but a pathetic circus.

Are you a Franco sympthasizer then or simply authoritarian?

8. Toughen-up criminal code.

Yep.

Ibericus
05-03-2011, 02:13 PM
How? You can't - it'll still be identified with Spain as tea is with England (despite many people liking coffee). They identifiy your nation.
It's easy to do. You have the media, the cinema, publicity, the tourism marketing, etc. to make a drastic change of image about our country. Our current stereotypes are based on the 60's and 70's promotion to attract tourism, or the 19th century writings of europeans who went to search the exoticness of gypsies in Andalusia.

Indepdence for Galicia, Catalan countries, Basque country I say.
No way.

Are you a Franco sympthasizer then or simply authoritarian?
No. Im actually democratic, but what we have is not a democracy, it's only a facade.

Curtis24
05-03-2011, 02:33 PM
My plan: sit back, and wait for the whole shithouse to come crashing down...

Gaztelu
05-03-2011, 03:17 PM

When hell freezes over.

LOL. All of Andalucia might as well be annexed by Gibralter, since there are more Brits than there are Spaniards nowdays.

Albion
05-03-2011, 04:30 PM
LOL. All of Andalucia might as well be annexed by Gibralter, since there are more Brits than there are Spaniards nowdays.

Well, if you're offering... :D

Efim45
05-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Vote Republican in 2012. Give America back, if not to the WASPs, to other Europeans.

Gaztelu
05-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Well, if you're offering... :D

Nah. Gibralter should rightfully belong to Spain.

What value is to the Brits anyway?

Winterwolf
05-05-2011, 05:00 PM
10 steps aren’t even needed, there are 3 crucial ones, which are the key to overall success.

1. Regaining control over the media or at least making them more balanced. (In Germany the media is completely left leaning - some more extreme than others. Academic studies have shown the political preferences of German journalists, which overwhelmingly favour green or red parties. There’s no balance in news coverage and just a handful of newspapers, which are conservative and those only got around 12.000 readers out of a people of 80 million! The left has got all the power of media campaigns and shaping public opinion
The state TV stations are also red, some of the journalists and directors are even openly commie sympathisers and used to support the RAF in the 70ies.)

2. Regaining control over the education system and excluding known left wing extremists from teaching. (Schools and universities are a playground for liberals and leftists of all sorts. Most teachers and professors are clearly left leaning, of course there are exceptions of that rule. One-sided indoctrination begins early in Germany, it doesn’t even stop from elementary school.
Everything left leaning and foreign is glorified while modern German history from the rise of Prussia, to the unification of Germany over the German Empire is all negative connoted. Complex historic processes are reduced to a simple left wing perspective. In literature only left leaning authors are considered valuable, pupils don’t even get the chance to form their own opinion. In university this system of biased indoctrination goes on, just on a more complex level.)

3. Political unification between conservatives and right wingers forming a single party with different wings. (The heavily fractured structure of German right wing parties, which are jealous of each other and isolate themselves from each other, must end; otherwise they’ll remain powerless parties on a communal level only)

If this was achieved, the country would improve significantly and all the rest like stopping immigration from culturally alien countries completely and the reestablishment of law & order would follow.

antonio
05-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Just one, as simply as whorty: take into account my analysis and my forecasts. Unfortunatelly I neither studied the correct stuffs (further merit on me:cool:) nor sucked the correct dicks...

Ps. ...nor the incorrect ones. :D

antonio
05-05-2011, 05:31 PM
excluding known left wing extremists from teaching. (Schools and universities are a playground for liberals and leftists of all sorts

Unrevertible damage, I fear. Many of the current Spanish school teachers are nothing more than brainwashed (too fool to have stands on their own) lambs of all that infernal caste of 68' socialdemagogical pseudoleftists.

antonio
05-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Nah. Gibralter should rightfully belong to Spain.

What value is to the Brits anyway?

But way too much for the Llanitos. :D

SwordoftheVistula
05-09-2011, 07:00 AM
How many states posses oil reserves. Say if Maine for example had oil (which it probably doesn't) or Maryland, would you still give them a nuke???

Basically, it means all states aside from Hawaii. Now that you mention Maryland, they probably shouldn't be give nukes either. That state should be split up, merging the Chesapeake Bay part with Delaware, the western part with Pennsylvania or West Virginia, (these are rural areas to be merged with neighboring states) and Baltimore and Prince George's County (black urban areas which dominate the state) should be merged with Washington DC and expelled from the nation, without any nukes.

And what if there was a breakaway movement, I suspect giving confederate states nukes might be controversial.

That's the whole point: dividing the military up by state will guarantee their ability to operate independently.

I don't think though its ethical to sterilize a population when simple expulsion would do

Well the idea is to give them a choice. Some might choose to remain in the country but not have children, as long as they are not criminal or have any special rights this should not be a problem.

Very nice idea. So this would be Germanic and Celtic countries + America and Canada then? A lot of Germanic Europe is intertwined with Romanic Europe (aka France and Italy) so countries such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium might be hard to convince.

Quebec and Wallonia should become independent. If they want to start a new Francophone or Romance federation of some kind, that is up to them. Also the German parts of northern Italy, if they still exist in any recognizable form, should become independent or returned to Austria. Swiss Cantons will remain largely independent, and continue to operate pretty much as normal, since the Swiss setup is basically the model I am looking to have the rest of Celtic & Germanic countries follow.

I don't agree with the expulsion bit at the end, not until a kid is 18 at least, you couldn't leave them on their own before that.

Oh, that's what I meant. Children are under the control and direction of their parents up until the age of 18 or 19 or something, after which point either the son or parents can terminate the arrangement, by moving out or kicking out respectively. Adult children living with parents must respect the parents rules.

People would be required to grow staple crops in at least a quarter of their garden to help with food security and to make the country as self-sufficient as possible. A country would be crap as a complete Autarky but we could still become quite self-sufficient and less dependent on other nations.

Removing restrictions on farming would probably be a more efficient way of doing that. People growing their own crops should be encouraged though, maybe by removing bans on owning livestock in cities and suburbs.

Arthur Scharrenhans
05-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Are are ten things that IMHO would benefit Italy. Some of them are decidedly not politically correct, and/or a bit implausible... but I'm no politologist, just an opinionated guy.

1)Give top priority to the war on the mafias. It should be the n° 1 issue for every politician running for office.
2)Abolish the concordat with the Holy See and every form of privilege for the Catholic church. The best would be to expel the Pope form Italian territory; but he can remain in (the foreign country of) Vatican City, if he wishes, provided that Italy abolishes every form of special relationship with said country.
3)Kill mr. Berlusconi. Give him a Viagra overdose, or something. Then pass laws about conflict of interests, so that hopefully his case will not be repeated.
4)Legalize soft drugs.
5)Limit the right to vote to people who pass: a) an IQ test, b) a literacy test, c) a political culture test. On the other hand, increase direct democracy and let those who pass the tests decide on a greater number of issues.
6)Increase local autonomy. But, at the same time, abolish the 'Special Statute' regions. There's no reason they should be treated differently from the others, once some form of federalism has been implemented. And if they really want to secede, I mean if a really big percent of the population chooses to do so, I guess they have the right to.
7)Crack down on tax evasion. Reduce military spending (there are many things I don't like in the current EU, but I'm pro-European, and defense is exactly one of things that the Union, not individual countries, should take care of). With the surplus money thus generated, invest in education, scientific research, and health care.
8)Promote meritocracy. Streamline bureaucracy. Have less, less complicated, and (in some cases) less strict laws, but have them actually enforced.
9)Shut down US military bases on Italian soil. The defense of Europe should be provided by... Europe (see above, point seven).
10)Work to decrease, not to increase, social differences.

First two points are by far the most important. Point three is important, too, but it's so sad that we should resort to physical elimination of the man.

Poop
06-24-2011, 06:52 AM
Obviously not going to happen :(

1. redistribute the states into ethno-bio-regions

2. send niggers and other criminals to a european country that will accept them (lol)

3. nationalize all industry, make sure no one has more money than they need.

4. Restructure the government, create an aristocracy somehow, have the lords of states elect the kings.

5. Create different administration style for metropolitan cities vs rural towns

6. Encourage fertility

7. Nationalize boy scouts, make if mandatory.

8. Have the lords of the biggest national division control all taxes in their region

9. Make the prison system good, no more rape factories.

10. Stop using oil entirely, and make sure the rest of the world does too.

Fuck you, there's more than 10 things.

11. Get more involved in the entire world, so as to quickerly take it over.

12. Own space.

13. Conscript everyone, make everyone bad asses.

14. Encourage public health, state issued diet, make excercize mandatory.

15. Legalize all drugs, discourage bad ones and kill anyone unreformable.

16. For the education, send children to farm/unschools (if you know what they are)

17. Legalize prostitution and nudity, make sex untaboo.

18. Make age of majority between 12-14, at parents' digrestion.

19. Take over Africa and the far east.

20. Abandon materialism.

21. Kill retards and cripples, or send them to another country, preferably one with a low population, to burden them down.

22. Revolutionize fashion, make it mandatory to have cool clothes. I'm absolutely serious, this needs to happen.

23. Guns for everyone outside of cities, but take measures to destroy any revolt.

24. Be more militant and aggressive.

25. National secular political church, mandatory. Temples to the state, where rural people would get all their news and knowledge of what goes on.

26. Everyone needs to go camping often.

There were also some other great suggestions from other users, that I didn't include, or didn't read.

Poop
06-24-2011, 07:11 AM
1)Give top priority to the war on the mafias. It should be the n° 1 issue for every politician running for office.

If politicians targeted big industry they wouldn't get in office, even if they have to be killed.

SwordoftheVistula
06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Big industry is good, since it actually produces things. Mafias and governments only redistribute and use up that wealth.

BeerBaron
06-25-2011, 01:13 PM
1. Immigration reform immediately
2. Active soft eugenics policy
3. kill the media, start over
4. put all the "first nations" on a boat and blow it up/or smallpox blankets
5. more workers rights
6. higher taxes on the rich
7. better healthcare
8. better education
9. Make Quebec a normal province
10. Nationalize natural resources so the profits go to make canada a better place beg the norwegians for help if necessary

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 08:49 AM
Hang illegal aliens from a big tall tree if they sneak in again after being deported.

Danzig
08-13-2018, 09:02 AM
you are stupid. see people this is exactly what apricity does to people !!...
How the fuck are you gonna deport people under 120 IQ points !??...
Who tf is going to put food on your grocery store, build houses, cut down the trees to make the fucking paper money you use every single fucking day to buy shit !!!...

do you think your ass is entitled to this land you live on !?..

You arent Native American !!!..

You dont have any say-so in this here country. So why dont you take your "german" ass to germany.

because this here land i live on is America, and we speak english here, so fuck you !!..

Wadaad
08-13-2018, 09:09 AM
1- Prohibit Usury and abolish the Bank of Canada.
2- Control inflation and the money supply instead by using gold and silver backed currency
3- You (adult males) are king of your castle (household) but also responsible for the crimes within, and also, well being.
4- Polygamy allowed between consenting parties
5- Create a consensus on what is Taboo in public and private spheres.
6- Create "Ombudsmen" to keep corporations in check vis-a-vis: merchandise, environment and the workforce
7- Ombudsmen for trade
8- for Education
9- in the Health Industry
10- Create a treasury/fund to collect and distribute alms to the poor. No need for eligibility requirements to receive alms. If you ask for it, you receive it.

Not a Cop
08-13-2018, 09:37 AM
1- Prohibit Usury and abolish the Bank of Canada.
2- Control inflation and the money supply instead by using gold and silver backed currency

Fastest way to get dead in out times.