PDA

View Full Version : America in 2050 : Another country

Atlas
04-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Yes this article is almost 5 years old but I think anything written by Buchanan is worth a read no matter how long it was posted :

America in 2050: Another country

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

In 1960, when JFK defeated Nixon, America was a nation of 160 million, 90 percent white and 10 percent black, with a few million Hispanics and Asians sprinkled among us.

We were one nation, one people. We worshipped the same God, spoke the same English language, studied American history and English literature, honored the same heroes, read the same books, watched the same TV shows, went to the same movies, and saw ourselves as defenders of Western Civilization against the godless communism of the Soviet Empire.

We were confident and proud of who we were. When Nikita Khrushchev demanded an apology for our having sent a U-2 spy plane over Russia, Ike blew up the Paris summit rather than accede to his demand. We cheered the old general's defiance.

That was yesterday. But due to the Immigration Act of 1965 and the cultural revolution of the '60s, that America is now gone forever. And as one studies the latest projections of the Census Bureau, the America of our grandchildren will be another country altogether, a nation unrecognizable to our parents, a giant Brazil of the North.

In 2050, there will be three times as many people living here as in 1960 – 420 million. White Americans will be a minority, 49 percent, and falling. Hispanics in the United States, over 100 million, will be equal to the entire population of Mexico today. Our Asian population will be almost as large as our African-American population today.

By countries of origin, America will be a Third World nation. Our cities will look like Los Angeles today. Los Angeles and the cities of Texas, Arizona and California will look like Mexico City.

When we all belong to "minorities," what will hold us together? With the rise of group rights and identity politics, we are already falling out and falling apart over racial preferences and ethnic entitlements.

In the 1990s, for the first time since the Spanish arrived, the white population of California fell. White flight has begun. The white majority, voting with its feet, is ceding the Golden State to Hispanic and Asian immigrants.

Writing in Foreign Policy, Harvard Professor Samuel Huntington, author of "Who We Are," raises an alarm about the huge infusion of Hispanics into the Southwest, and for many reasons.

Much of this mass immigration is illegal. Vast numbers are coming here only to work. They are not assimilating. They do not want to become Americans. They are concentrating in states bordering Mexico, which is their country and a nation with a historic grievance against us. They are holding on to their language and culture, creating a Hispanic nation within our nation. By 2050, there will be scores of millions of people living here whose loyalty is to a foreign country.

Moreover, as multiculturalism has captured our schools and colleges, immigrant children will have prejudices and grievances against America and the West reinforced as they learn. The academic elite that controls these schools already paints America as a nation with a rancid history of genocide, slavery, racism, oppression and imperialism.

As immigrant children grow up, who will teach them to love and cherish America? Will they not come to exhibit that same sullen hostility to our country we see erupting at soccer games with Mexico today? There, Mexican fans, whether in the Los Angeles Coliseum or in Guadalajara, curse our players, shout down our national anthem and chant "Osama! Osama!" when the Mexican team scores.

Is the Census Bureau future the future Americans wish? Are they willing to risk it for their grandchildren? No and no are the answers.

Why, then, does that future appear inevitable?

Answer: Though a majority of Americans wish to preserve the land they grew up in for their children, our elites – political, academic, cultural and corporate – are either unwilling to conserve that America, or are indifferent to its disappearance, or long for its death.

A majority of Americans want immigration cut back and all illegal aliens sent back. Why is the will of the majority, expressed in polls and referenda, not reflected in law or policy? Because we no longer live in a democratic republic. We are ruled by a managerial elite.

America's corporate elites want an endless supply of cheap labor. Our judges throw out popularly enacted laws to which they object. Our academic elites work to see "white, racist America" disappear. Our neo-Marxist cultural elites wish to be the gravediggers of the West and of Christian culture. And America's conservative party, the Republican Party, believes Hispanics hold the key to retention of presidential power, and is desperately anxious not to offend Vicente Fox.

If, by 2050, the America we grew up in has become a Tower of Babel of squabbling minorities that is falling apart, it will be because of the treason of the elites, and our lack of will to overthrow them.

Source : http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37720

Hors
04-19-2009, 02:20 PM
The US wil not make it to 2050. They have only several years left.

The good news is that the downfall of the US will give the whites the chance to form a new state or states without Hispanic/Negro/Asian dominated territories.

Loki
04-19-2009, 02:24 PM
The good news is that the downfall of the US will give the whites the chance to form a new state or states without Hispanic/Negro/Asian dominated territories.

This is a good point actually. The extreme southeast should be cut out (where most blacks reside), the New Mexico/Texas area maybe, and definitely California. The remainder of the areas are predominantly white.

Hors
04-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Xcept Jew York.

Groenewolf
04-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Xcept Jew York.

Those diaspora Jews will in line with their nomadic mindset move to the new financial oases/centre of the world. Because it would be unlickly that New Jork remains the financial centre of the world if the USA falls apart.

Skandi
04-19-2009, 02:38 PM
I just doubt that even if the States were to fall apart anything like that would happen, I expect the EU and the remains of Nato would "peacekeep" ostentatiously to stop China or Russia from grabbing land, but really to grab it themselves.

Hors
04-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Russia will "peacekeep" Alaska, Washington, Oregon and Northern California. We're really experienced in such things :D

Æmeric
04-19-2009, 03:06 PM
This is a good point actually. The extreme southeast should be cut out (where most blacks reside), the New Mexico/Texas area maybe, and definitely California. The remainder of the areas are predominantly white.

The Southeast has more Whites then Negroes. There are some counties that are majority Negro but carving up the territory would have the appearance of a swiss cheese map.

The Mexicans of the Southwest & California are recent arrivals. They can be deported back to where the came from. No point in giving them prime real estate.

Loki
04-19-2009, 03:10 PM
The Southeast has more Whites then Negroes.

Yes of course, but a higher percentage of negroes than anywhere else in America. It would make sense to concentrate them in one area, rather than disperse all over the place.

There are some counties that are majority Negro but carving up the territory would have the appearance of a swiis cheese map.

Maybe those can be repatriated to the southeastern corner, where the majority of blacks already are.

The Mexicans of the Southwest & California are recent arrivals. They can be deported back to where the came from. No point in giving them prime real estate.

California is also full of white lefties. Do you really want them included?

Hors
04-19-2009, 03:14 PM
The Mexicans of the Southwest & California are recent arrivals.

True. But have not they arrived there before the whites?

Æmeric
04-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Yes of course, but a higher percentage of negroes than anywhere else in America. It would make sense to concentrate them in one area, rather than disperse all over the place.

Maybe those can be repatriated to the southeastern corner, where the majority of blacks already are. Why not concentrate them in Zaire or Haiti?

California is also full of white lefties. Do you really want them included? In a reorganization of the US I don't think we would see a liberal democracy with universal suffrage emerge. Lefty areas should be treated as colonial possessions with appointed governors & councils.

Really, it wouldn't be that hard to control the lefty urban areas. Just cut off their water & electricity & those lefties will submit.

Loki
04-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Why not concentrate them in Zaire or Haiti?

That would spoil the rainforest in Zaire (Now DRC). Maybe Haiti, yes, but that's too small.

In a reorganization of the US I don't think we would see a liberal democracy with universal suffrage emerge. Lefty areas should be treated as colonial possessions with appointed governors & councils.

Really, it wouldn't be that hard to control the lefty urban areas. Just cut off their water & electricity & those lefties will submit.

Is it just the urban areas of California that are strongly Democrat? But then again, California's population is mostly urbanised.

Wow ... California is only 43% White (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California#Demographics)?!? :eek: It's a lot worse than I thought.

Æmeric
04-19-2009, 03:24 PM
In the early 80s California's population was 2/3 White & 1/3 less then what it is today. And it voted Republican. The tipping point came in the 90s. What curently exist in California is a recent phenomenon. It should be reversed.

Hors
04-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Wow ... California is only 43% White?!? It's a lot worse than I thought.

And not all of those 43% "white" would meet the TA treshold of whiteness...

Loki
04-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Richard McCulloch's idea of racial partitioning (http://www.racialcompact.com/partitionmap.html) is of course interesting but not realistic or practical. It makes for soothing fictional reading though. :p

http://www.racialcompact.com/Partition%20Map.jpg

Hors
04-19-2009, 03:37 PM
The reality is that whites will have to live in enclaves in the US. They'll be much bigger than boomed/gated communities in SA, but still it'll be fortresses.

Birka
04-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Maybe it would be the other way around, the blacks in this current country are isolated in the large metropolitan areas. So we would have to seal off most of our major cities, and let the blacks stay there. Just think how much faster the cities wold crumble into total chaos without any white tax dollar infusion. Then when they self destruct, we could go in and claim whatever parts we may want. I personally want no part of any city, I am a rural person.

Bloodeagle
04-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Richard McCulloch's idea of racial partitioning (http://www.racialcompact.com/partitionmap.html) is of course interesting but not realistic or practical. It makes for soothing fictional reading though. :p

http://www.racialcompact.com/Partition%20Map.jpg

Wouldn't that be nice!
I do think that their partitions are off by a few steps.

Hawaii, the most isolated set of islands, would make a great Congoid homeland.
I don't think we would have to worry about any great Congo sailors invading our shores.

I don't see a need for a Latin American nation, just a 10 mile wide no-mans land along the US-Mexican border.

I think the Asians could be lumped together into one homeland.
The Aleutian Islands in Alaska would be nice.
It would also bring them closer to there Asiatic brethren.
Maybe they could have a death match with the homos*xuals for the right to control San Francisco. That way we could still have some trade with Asia.

Last but not least, we should expel the Caribbeans from the Caribbean. This way we could control the drug smuggling into the US.

Hors
04-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Hawaii, the most isolated set of islands, would make a great Congoid homeland.

Damn, are you out of your mind? Hawaii are the paradise islands with the best climate in the world. I'm planning to move there one day, so accommodate Niggers in your neighbourhood and leave the islands alone.

Bloodeagle
04-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Damn, are you out of your mind? Hawaii are the paradise islands with the best climate in the world. I'm planning to move there one day, so accommodate Niggers in your neighbourhood and leave the islands alone.

http://polizeros.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/iz1.jpg
http://www.hawaiiseed.org/issues/taro/resolveuid/31039ecdea09a5a8d9461038adb3301a
Hors, If you move to Hawaii, "I've read your posts", you will end up pushing daises. The native Hawaiians really have no use for us, "haoles".

Hawaii is the most nonwhite, multicultural state in America.

Perhaps, you might become Hors d'œuvre at some haoles Luau.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/Launahele/Birthday%20Dinner%202007/e2906632.jpg

Hors
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Don't worry, we'll come in force :D

http://visualrian.ru/storage/PreviewWM/3427/41/342741.jpg

Bloodeagle
04-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Don't worry, we'll come in force :D

http://visualrian.ru/storage/PreviewWM/3427/41/342741.jpg

Not to laugh, but the Russian Navy has a less than stellar reputation.
Perhaps you should start small by taking back some of the islands that the mighty Japanese stole from Russia during the Russo-Japanese War.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

Plus, like most pigment-light peoples of the world, we cannot handle the tropical sun. Skin cancer and haole rot.

There is a saying in Hawaii, "NICE PLACE TO VISIT, WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE".

Hors
04-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Not to laugh, but the Russian Navy has a less than stellar reputation.

The Russian Navy has almost impeccable reputation, Tsushima being its only defeat.

Anyway, I don't see how haoles fight it with their canoes. Or they have carriers now? :)

Perhaps you should start small by taking back some of the islands that the mighty Japanese stole from Russia during the Russo-Japanese War.

Man, we re-took them a long time ago, plus many more, naturally. They still whine about it :D

Plus, like most pigment-light peoples of the world, we cannot handle the tropical sun. Skin cancer and haole rot.

There is a saying in Hawaii, "NICE PLACE TO VISIT, WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE".

Isn't skin cancer provoked by a special UV radiation which is abundant only in ozone poor areas such as NZ and Australia (and now Central Asia)?

Æmeric
04-19-2009, 08:29 PM
The Russian Navy has almost impeccable reputation, Tsushima being its only defeat.

Has the Russian Navy been in a battle since Tsushima? Lets see.... Major naval battles since Tsushima involving the Russian Fleet? WWI? No. WWII? No. Cuban Missle Crisis. They backed down. That's one way to avoid defeat.:coffee:

RoyBatty
04-19-2009, 08:37 PM

Japan lost out long ago to USSR / Russia (WW2 to be more exact). The Nips are still whining about "inspecting their territories" to this day and keep angling to get them back. Obviously Russia would be out of their mind to entertain these idiots. :D :thumb001:

RoyBatty
04-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Has the Russian Navy been in a battle since Tsushima? Lets see.... Major naval battles since Tsushima involving the Russian Fleet? WWI? No. WWII? No. Cuban Missle Crisis. They backed down. That's one way to avoid defeat.:coffee:

Oh... and I guess the US didn't "back down in Turkey" at that time? Please elaborate about this famous US victory. Enquiring minds would like to know. :) :p

Sorry pal, you're a bullshit artist.

Bloodeagle
04-19-2009, 08:49 PM

Anyway, I don't see how haoles fight it with their canoes. Or they have carriers now? :)

Man, we re-took them a long time ago, plus many more, naturally. They still whine about it :D
?

Well, I suppose I should be more modest, we did lose most of our Pacific fleet to those Japon crazies, at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.:cool:

They still whine about our nuking the sushi out of them.:thumb001:

As far as our Hawaiian conquest goes, I think Dole pineapple and C&H sugar company with the help of some missionaries, pulled that off.:tongue

Bloodeagle
04-20-2009, 02:01 AM
It seems my previous post was entered before the sight went down.