HungAryan
12-25-2011, 11:13 AM
ehW7f2sg8ro
zHZsObR3AQc
41n1fF8DFhQ
UJ4-DLNPS98

Mordid
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
It sounds kind of clumsy. I don't think it's sweet. Unless it's church latin. Then it's more like Italian.

HungAryan
12-25-2011, 11:26 AM
It sounds kind of clumsy. I don't think it's sweet. Unless it's church latin. Then it's more like Italian.

What about this one?
zNLoti4sjlI

Mordid
12-25-2011, 11:29 AM
^Sounds very musical.

Sylvanus
12-25-2011, 01:20 PM
This is better :)

2n-sb8LOtMs

Flintlocke
12-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Sounds like an Italian dialect.

HungAryan
12-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Sounds like an Italian dialect.

Despite the fact that it's in fact the ancestor of Italian.
The Romance langauges (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Catalan, Occitan, Romanian) ALL evolved from Latin.
So, Latin is basically Ancient Italian :D

Peyrol
12-25-2011, 01:30 PM
The Romance langauges (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Catalan, Occitan, Romanian) ALL evolved from Latin.

Sardinian is the closest to latin of modern languages, followed by Ladin and Italian.

Sardinian
DNfRtGxgUNo

Anyway, latin with anglosaxon accent sounds funny :p

Flintlocke
12-25-2011, 01:37 PM
What about Venetian? They still use the "X" a lot.

HungAryan
12-25-2011, 01:44 PM
For a quick comparison between Latin and Italian

LQwfuUTNHWM

Latin:
Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum
Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem ******* quotidianum da nobis hodie
et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo.

Italian:
Padre nostro che sei nei cieli, sia santificato il tuo nome;
venga il tuo regno; sia fatta la tua volontŕ anche in terra com'č fatta nel cielo.
Dacci oggi il nostro pane cotidiano;
e rimettici i nostri debiti come anche noi li abbiamo rimessi ai nostri debitori;
e non ci esporre alla tentazione, ma liberaci dal maligno.

HungAryan
12-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Btw, I've written two poems in Latin a long time ago...

__________________________________________________ ___
iuW_I1WEoLM

Original Latin / Versio Originale Latina:
Iusiurandum Rege
Deum testor quod serviemus ego Rex Hungarorum et Croatorum, Imperator Caeleste per omnibus viribus meis.
Et Iesus Christus pater noster testor quod serviemus ego Ecclesia Sanctorum, sanctitatem patria et sanctae crucis.
Et testor quod serviemus ego Regnum Iunctus Hungariae et Croatiae, Mandatum Caeli usque ad supremum spiritum meum.
Sic me Deus adiuvet.

Hungarian translation / Magyar fordítás:
Eskü a Királynak
Esküszöm Istenre, hogy teljes erőmből szolgálni fogom Magyarország és Horvátország királyát, a mennyei császárt.
És esküszöm atyánkra Jézus Krisztusra, hogy szolgálni fogom a Szentek Egyházát, hazánk szentségét és a Szent Keresztet.
És esküszöm hogy utolsó leheletemig szolgálni fogom az Egyesült Horvát-Magyar Királyságot, a Mennyei Birodalmat.
Isten engem úgy segéljen.

English translation:
Oath to the King
I swear to God, that I shall serve the King of Hungary and Croatia, Heavenly Emperor by all my strength.
And I swear to our father Jesus Christ, that I shall serve the Church of Saints, sanctity of our homeland, and the Holy Cross.
And I swear that I shall serve the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, Mandate of Heaven until my last breath.
So help me God.

Alternate English translation:
Oath to the King
I swear to God, that I shall serve the King of Hungary and Croatia, Celestial Emperor by all my strength.
And I swear to our father Jesus Christ, that I shall serve the Church of Saints, sanctity of our homeland, and the Holy Cross.
And I swear that I shall serve the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, Mandate of Heaven until my last breath.
So help me God.

__________________________________________________ ___

a3UIpnzCCNg

Original Latin / Versio Originale Latina:
Iuramentum Regis
Ego , Rex Hungariae et Croatiae, Imperator Caelestis.
Testor quod non erit inedia, non erit paupertas, non erit iniustitia.
Et testor quod protegam Ecclesia pater noster Iesus Christi et Sanctae Crucis.
Et testor quod protegam patria ab omnibus inimicis nostris, Saracenorum, Iudeorum et Populos Barbarus.
Et testor quod protegam Alba Hungaria et Alba Croatia, servare albedo illarum regionum.
Et testor quod, Regnum Iunctus Hungariae et Croatiae mansurum Mandatum Caeli.
Sic me Deus adiuvet.

Hungarian translation / Magyar fordítás:
A király esküje
Én [A KIRÁLY NEVE], Magyarország és Horvátország királya, Mennyei Uralkodó.
Esküszöm, hogy nem lesz éhezés, nem lesz szegénység, nem lesz igazságtalanság.
És esküszöm, hogy védelmezni fogom atyánk Jézus Krisztus egyházát és a Szent Keresztet.
És esküszöm, hogy védelmezni fogom hazánkat a szerecsenektől, zsidóktól és barbár népektől.
És esküszöm, hogy megvédem a Fehér Magyarországot és Fehér Horvátországot, és egyben e területek fehérségét.
Esküszöm, hogy az Egyesült Horvát-Magyar Királyság a Mennyei Birodalom fog maradni.
Isten engem úgy segéljen

[I](Itt a Szerecsen nem feltétlenül az Arabokra utal, hanem minden Muzulmánra/Muszlimra/Mohammedánra, beleértve a Törökökre, Kazahsztániakra, Afgánokra és Pakisztániakra is
A barbár népeket itt a niggerekre, cigányokra és románokra értettem)

English translation:
The King's Oath
I , King of Hungary and Croatia, Heavenly Emperor.
I swear, that there will be no starvation, no poverty and no injustice.
And I swear that I will protect the Church of our father Jesus Christ and the Holy Cross.
And I swear that I will protect our homeland from the Saracens, Jews, and Barbarian Peoples.
And I swear that I will protect White Hungary and White Croatia, and preserve the whiteness of those countries.
I swear, that I the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia will remain the Mandate of Heaven.
So shall God help me

[I](By Saracens, I meant ALL Muslims, not just Arabs, but also Turks, Pakistanis, Kazahstanis, Afghans, etc.
By Barbarian Peoples, I meant Negroes, Roma Gypsys and Romanians)

Alternate Hungarian translation / Alternatív Magyar fordítás:
A király esküje
Én [A KIRÁLY NEVE], Magyarország és Horvátország királya, Mennyei Uralkodó.
Esküszöm, hogy nem lesz éhezés, nem lesz szegénység, nem lesz igazságtalanság.
És esküszöm, hogy védelmezni fogom atyánk Jézus Krisztus egyházát és a Szent Keresztet.
És esküszöm, hogy védelmezni fogom hazánkat a szaracénoktól, zsidóktól és barbár népektől.
És esküszöm, hogy megvédem a Fehér Magyarországot és Fehér Horvátországot, és egyben e területek fehérségét.
Esküszöm, hogy az Egyesült Horvát-Magyar Királyság a Mennyei Birodalom fog maradni.
Isten engem úgy segéljen

(Itt a Szaracén nem feltétlenül az Arabokra utal, hanem minden Muzulmánra/Muszlimra/Mohammedánra, beleértve a Törökökre, Kazahsztániakra, Afgánokra és Pakisztániakra is
A barbár népeket itt a niggerekre, cigányokra és románokra értettem)

Alternate English translation:
The King's Oath
I , King of Hungary and Croatia, Celestial Emperor.
I swear, that there will be no starvation, no poverty and no injustice.
And I swear that I will protect the Church of our father Jesus Christ and the Holy Cross.
And I swear that I will protect our homeland from the Saracens, Jews, and Barbarian Peoples.
And I swear that I will protect White Hungary and White Croatia, and preserve the whiteness of those countries.
I swear, that I the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia will remain the Mandate of Heaven.
So shall God help me

[I](By Saracens, I meant ALL Muslims, not just Arabs, but also Turks, Pakistanis, Kazahstanis, Afghans, etc.
By Barbarian Peoples, I meant Negroes, Roma Gypsys and Romanians)

Peyrol
12-25-2011, 02:04 PM
For a quick comparison between Latin and Italian

Latin:

Italian:
venga il tuo regno; sia fatta la tua volontŕ anche in terra com'č fatta nel cielo.
e rimettici i nostri debiti come anche noi li abbiamo rimessi ai nostri debitori;

Could also be:

Padre nostro, che sei nei cieli,
sia santificato il tuo nome,
venga il tuo regno,
sia fatta la tua volontŕ come in cielo cosě in terra.
Dacci oggi il nostro pane quotidiano,
rimetti a noi i nostri debiti
come noi li rimettiamo ai nostri debitori,
e non ci indurre in tentazione,
ma liberaci dal male.
Amen

Is also interesting see the Prayer in a extinct language, dalmatian (spoken in Dalmazia until 1898)

Tuota nuester, che te sante intel sil
sait santificuot el naun to,
Vigna el raigno to.
Sait fuot la voluntuot toa, coisa in sil, coisa in tiara.
Duote costa dai el pun nuester cotidiun.
E remetiaj le nuestre debete,
coisa nojiltri remetiaime a i nuestri debetuar,
E naun ne menur in tentatiaun,
miu deleberiajne dal mal,
amen

HungAryan
12-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Is also interesting see the Prayer in a extinct language, dalmatian (spoken in Dalmazia until 1898)

Tuota nuester, che te sante intel sil
sait santificuot el naun to,
Vigna el raigno to.
Sait fuot la voluntuot toa, coisa in sil, coisa in tiara.
Duote costa dai el pun nuester cotidiun.
E remetiaj le nuestre debete,
coisa nojiltri remetiaime a i nuestri debetuar,
E naun ne menur in tentatiaun,
miu deleberiajne dal mal,
amen

Looks like a weird mixture of Italian, French and Croatian

Damiăo de Góis
12-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Portuguese is far from latin apparently. I don't get anything they say on the videos...

Caeruleus
12-25-2011, 02:53 PM
I was always fond of latin :) I read it very well, I understand pretty much everything but I cant speak it ... I do think that latin sounds rather harsh, a little too harsh for my taste :)

Peyrol
12-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Looks like a weird mixture of Italian, French and Croatian

For me sounds a bit like a mixture of romanian and italian.

Another examples of spoken latin

6_IPqniaZR0

Peyrol
12-25-2011, 06:55 PM
What about Venetian? They still use the "X" a lot.

Only in the written form...in spoken form the venetic "x" sounds "shs".

Comte Arnau
12-25-2011, 07:03 PM
ehW7f2sg8ro

The pronunciation here is excellent, but the exaggeration of the long vowels makes it way too funny. :D

zHZsObR3AQc

This is Church Latin, an Italianization of the Latin pronunciation.

UJ4-DLNPS98

"English Latin". This is what Latin must have sounded like when spoken by Isaac Newton. :D

Portuguese is far from latin apparently. I don't get anything they say on the videos...

You don't get anything because our Romance languages come from spoken western Latin (aka 'Vulgar Latin'), which was already quite different from the Classical Latin in which the great works of literature were written.

askra
12-25-2011, 07:04 PM
ehW7f2sg8ro
zHZsObR3AQc
41n1fF8DFhQ
UJ4-DLNPS98

the man speaking in the videos looks like more an english mother tongue trying to speak italian.

it looks like he is speaking in slow motion, if the pronounce is correct i'm glad that latin is considered a "died language", the sound is very annoying to me! :D

Sylvanus
12-25-2011, 08:36 PM
the man speaking in the videos looks like more an english mother tongue trying to speak italian.

it looks like he is speaking in slow motion, if the pronounce is correct i'm glad that latin is considered a "died language", the sound is very annoying to me! :D

Probably the first is the closest original latin pronounciation, the restored pronunciation. He use the ancient indo-european tone like ancient greek and nowadays swedish. Or the non IE mandarin chinese.

Ouistreham
12-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Probably the best rendition of ancient Latin was in Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ. It vaguely sounds like Italian or Spanish, but with sort of Germanic tones (aspirated 'h's, consonants made much more present).

The beginning of this footage shows Pontius Pilatus' addressing Jesus as if he was a German officer speaking Italian:

9n0VixkbyFk

Hurrem sultana
12-25-2011, 10:04 PM
it sounds italian,,of all the latin languages french to me sounds like the most distant one,it hardly sounds latin

Ushtari
12-25-2011, 10:08 PM
bosnian

Hurrem sultana
12-25-2011, 10:10 PM
i always thought albanian sounded a bit between italian and gypsy :P

Ushtari
12-25-2011, 10:17 PM
i always thought albanian sounded a bit between italian and gypsy :P
teh gypsy part comes from assimilated bosniakz

Comte Arnau
12-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Probably the best rendition of ancient Latin was in Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ. It vaguely sounds like Italian or Spanish, but with sort of Germanic tones (aspirated 'h's, consonants made much more present).

The beginning of this footage shows Pontius Pilatus' addressing Jesus as if he was a German officer speaking Italian:

9n0VixkbyFk

He pronounces c's in the Italian way (fecisti as fechisti instead of fekisti). I'm pretty sure they still pronounced ce- and ci- as k's at that time, as Sardinia had been conquered just a little more than a century earlier and the Sardinian language maintains that k pronunciation for ce- and ci- (kelu for sky, kimbe for five).

Hurrem sultana
12-25-2011, 10:38 PM
teh gypsy part comes from assimilated bosniakz

we dont look italian and gypsy unlike you :D

Ushtari
12-25-2011, 10:40 PM
we dont look italian and gypsy unlike you :D
you said you like dark alpha malez so im glad we look italian and gypsy :cool:

Hurrem sultana
12-26-2011, 02:14 AM
hahahhah..you know how my dream guy looks like,its not a dark short gypsy or italian,or even less......albanian :P

skojar lite :D

Flintlocke
12-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Albanians are short in some things and long in others :p

Caeruleus
12-26-2011, 08:59 AM

9n0VixkbyFk

the actor that plays Pontius Pilatus is bulgarian, and one can sense his strong slavic accent. I noticed several mistakes in pronunciation - 1) "ce", "ci" instead of "ke", "ki" (for example the word "facit" will be pronounced like the english "fuck it") :D 2) letter "U" followed by a vowel will always be pronounced as letter "V" for example the expression quid pro quo will be pronounced "kvid pro kvo" 3) and lastly the combination of letters "AE" for example CAERULEUS will be pronounced as the last "e" in the english word "foreigner" (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say)

Leliana
12-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Written Latin has much to do with Italian but the pronounciation is different to Italian language. :)

Latin:

Italian:

German:

Vater unser im Himmel, geheiligt werde dein Name.
Dein Reich komme. Dein Wille geschehe, wie im Himmel, so auf Erden.
Unser tägliches Brot gib uns heute.
Und vergib uns unsere Schuld, wie auch wir vergeben unsern Schuldigern.
Und führe uns nicht in Versuchung, sondern erlöse uns von dem Bösen.
Denn dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit in Ewigkeit.
Amen.

Padre Organtino
12-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Sounds very Noble. The tonality and pronounciation seem a bit like Germanic, IMO.

askra
12-26-2011, 03:58 PM
He pronounces c's in the Italian way (fecisti as fechisti instead of fekisti). I'm pretty sure they still pronounced ce- and ci- as k's at that time, as Sardinia had been conquered just a little more than a century earlier and the Sardinian language maintains that k pronunciation for ce- and ci- (kelu for sky, kimbe for five).

in Logudorese variant spoken in the north of the island the letter -K is mantained because is a linguistically more conservative language (Sky=Kelu, though today is often written in the italianized form -Ch, Chelu, that however is pronounced as a K) while in the South of the island Sky is written Celu, more similar to the "modern" Latin.

Latin
Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in caelo et in terra.
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo.

Logudorese (Northern Sardinian)

Babbu nostru ki ses in sos kelos,
santificadu siat su nomene tou,
benzat su regnu tou,
siat fatta sa voluntade tua,
comente in kelu gai in terra.
Da nos su pane nostru de ogni die,
perdona sos depidos nostros,
comente nois perdonamos a sos depidores nostros,
e no nos lessas ruere in sa tentascione,
libera nos dae su male.

Campidanese (southern Sardinian)
Babbu nostu chi ses in su celu
siat santificau su nňmini tuu,
bengiat a nosu s'arrčnniu tuu,
siat fata sa voluntai tua,
cumenti in su celu aici in sa terra.
Su pani nostu de dňnnia dě donasidd'oi
e perdonasě is pecaus nostus
comenti nosatrus ddus perdonaus a is aremigus nostus,
non si lessis arrui in sa tentatzioni
e liberanosě de mali.

Sylvanus
12-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Written Latin has much to do with Italian but the pronounciation is different to Italian language. :)

German:

Amen.

My loveling version is this:

Atta unsar ţu in himinam, weinai namo ţein.

Lol I don't remember more. :D

Sylvanus
12-26-2011, 05:22 PM
the actor that plays Pontius Pilatus is bulgarian, and one can sense his strong slavic accent. I noticed several mistakes in pronunciation - 1) "ce", "ci" instead of "ke", "ki" (for example the word "facit" will be pronounced like the english "fuck it") :D 2) letter "U" followed by a vowel will always be pronounced as letter "V" for example the expression quid pro quo will be pronounced "kvid pro kvo" 3) and lastly the combination of letters "AE" for example CAERULEUS will be pronounced as the last "e" in the english word "foreigner" (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say)

The letter U followed by a vowel was rather similar to germanic rounded bilabial w f.E. "swarthy". The AE diphtong's E was rather between e and i than clear i.

HungAryan
12-26-2011, 05:23 PM
My loveling version is this:

Atta unsar ţu in himinam, weinai namo ţein.

Lol I don't remember more. :D

That's in Gothic, right?

DhTRKiRjn90

Sylvanus
12-26-2011, 05:25 PM
The pronounciation was not phonetical but equal with the byzantic mid-greek pron.

Atta unsar, ţu in himinam,
weihnai namo ţein,
qimai ţiudinassus ţeins,
wairţai wilja ţeins,
swe in himina jah ana airţai.
Hlaif unsarana ţana sinteinan gif uns himma daga,
jah aflet uns ţatei skulans sijaima,
swaswe jah weis afletam ţaim skulam unsaraim,
jah ni briggais uns in fraistubnjai,
ak lausei uns af ţamma ubilin;
[unte ţeina ist ţiudangardi
jah mahts jah wulţus in aiwins.]
Amen.

Sylvanus
12-26-2011, 05:29 PM
That's in Gothic, right?

DhTRKiRjn90

Yes-yes, it is visigothic, it was so beautiful language too. However this guy's pron. is not so best.

Peyrol
12-26-2011, 05:40 PM
German:

Amen.

Interesting...this is the same prayer in cimbric language spoken in Veneto.

"Ugnar Bŕatar, ba pist in Hümmel, zai gahňlighet dar dain naamo,
as khčmme dar dain Raick, zai gamŕcht bia du bill, bia in Hümmel, azň in d'Eerda.
Ghitzich hňite 'z ůgnar proat bon allen taaghen, borghit ozŕndarn d'ügnarn zünte bia brŕndare borghéban bčar hatzich offčndart, mach as bar net bŕllan in tentziůum, ma liberŕrzich bon allen bčetighen. Amen."

Leliana
12-26-2011, 06:42 PM

as khčmme dar dain Raick, zai gamŕcht bia du bill, bia in Hümmel, azň in d'Eerda.
Ghitzich hňite 'z ůgnar proat bon allen taaghen, borghit ozŕndarn d'ügnarn zünte bia brŕndare borghéban bčar hatzich offčndart, mach as bar net bŕllan in tentziůum, ma liberŕrzich bon allen bčetighen. Amen."
Yes, the Cimbrians are very old Bavarians who had no contact with the outside world in their valleys for centuries over centuries! A very rustic language but I can understand parts.:)

Sylvanus
12-26-2011, 06:53 PM

It seems boarisch. :D

Raikaswinţs
12-26-2011, 07:09 PM

modern researchers argue that Latin isn´t actually the ancestor of all those romance languages ad hoc , but a related yet different italic dialect.

Many argue today that the Latin Vulgaris from which romance languages source weren´t just a group of low brow latian sociolects but a group of actual italic languages more related with each other than they actualy were to Latin itself.

The only language hence that Latin fathered was church Latin, which was indeed (unlike Latin vulgaris), a diastratic variety of the standard Latin.

If you ask me whether I add to that stream of thinking,I wouldn´t be able to adhere just yet, but I can only tell that, as a Latrin Vulgaris native speaker, I find French, Catalonian , Portuguese and other Latin Vulgaris tongues to be familiar, yet the structure , sintax and grammar of Latin itself feels as alien as that of German, despite the closeness in vocabulary and . likely, phonetics.

HungAryan
12-26-2011, 07:14 PM
modern researchers argue that Latin isn´t actually the ancestor of all those romance languages ad hoc , but a related yet different italic dialect.

Many argue today that the Latin Vulgaris from which romance languages source weren´t just a group of low brow latian sociolects but a group of actual italic languages more related with each other than they actualy were to Latin itself.

The only language hence that Latin fathered was church Latin, which was indeed (unlike Latin vulgaris), a diastratic variety of the standard Latin.

If you ask me whether I add to that stream of thinking,I wouldn´t be able to adhere just yet, but I can only tell that, as a Latrin Vulgaris native speaker, I find French, Catalonian , Portuguese and other Latin Vulgaris tongues to be familiar, yet the structure , sintax and grammar of Latin itself feels as alien as that of German, despite the closeness in vocabulary and . likely, phonetics.

Just to mind you, there is a thing called substrate, and also superstrate.
France and Portugal were originally inhabited by Celts, and Spain was inhabited by both Celts and Iberians (proto-Basques?). The Spanish language has a lot of Basque heritage.

After the Romans conquered those areas, they forced the original inhabitants to speak Latin. However, after the fall of the Roman Empire, literacy fell drastically as well.
Germanic tribes occupied those areas, and the Germanic Frankish langauge influenced French pronounciation. Visigothic had a minor impact on Spanish vocabulary, allegedly.

Latin was best preserved in areas where it was never even spoken in the first place: like England, Germany and Hungary. Church Latin was spoken only by the Clergymen and the nobility.
This meant the divorce of Church Latin and Vulgar Latin, which first split up into many regional dialects, and then those dialects evolved into separate languages, namely, the Romance languages.

Comte Arnau
12-26-2011, 07:16 PM

Interesting, although I find the theory a bit far-fetched, tbh.

It could well be, though, that the 'simplification' or change in structure of Vulgar Latin with regard to Classical Latin had been heavily influenced by closely related Italic tongues. To a certain point, we could relate it to the process undergone by English inside Britain.

Volkodav
12-26-2011, 07:48 PM
The Trojans were in fact Thracians and they spoked a language similar to the Dacians, and Aeneas who escaped and created Rome, he was from the north, probably Dacian, and so the ancient Latin language has derived from a Dacian Dialect.

I consider to be wrong to take credit for my ancestor's great deeds, so please do not insist on thanking me.

Peyrol
12-26-2011, 07:52 PM
About 30% of latin vocabulary is, really, etrurian.

Btw, the italic languages related to latin were siculian, oscan, venetic and phalisic. All disappeared during roman expansion in the peninsula.

Exaple of oscan language:

ekkum[svaí píd herieset
trííbarak[avúm tereí púd
liímítú[m] pernúm [púís
herekleís fíísnú mefi[ú
íst, ehtrad feíhúss pú[s
herekleís fíísnam amfr
et, pert víam pússtíst
paí íp íst, pústin slagím
senateís suveís tangi
núd tríbarakavúm lí
kítud. íním íúk tríba
rakkiuf pam núvlanús
tríbarakattuset íúk trí
barakkiuf íním úíttiuf
abellanúm estud. avt
púst feíhúís pús físnam am
fret, eíseí tereí nep abel
lanús nep núvlanús pídum
tríbarakattíns. avt the
savrúm púd eseí tereí íst,
pún patensíns, múíníkad ta[n
ginúd patensíns, íním píd e[íseí
thesavreí púkkapíd ee[stit
a]íttíúm alttram alttr[ús
h]erríns. avt anter slagím
a]bellanam íním núvlanam
s]úllad víú uruvú íst . edú
e]ísaí víaí mefiaí teremen
n]iú staíet.

Only 25-30 words of the total 250 circa are recognizable as latin-related.

HungAryan
12-26-2011, 07:56 PM
The Trojans were in fact Thracians and they spoked a language similar to the Dacians, and Aeneas who escaped and created Rome, he was from the north, probably Dacian, and so the ancient Latin language has derived from a Dacian Dialect.

- There is no evidence that the Thracians and Dacians spoke similar langauges, because none of them had written records
- Latin was an Italic language, related to Faliscan, Oscan, Umbrian and Venetic
- There is no historical evidence that support the mythology Romans used to originate themselves from.
- The Trojans were possibly related to Greeks or Hittites (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites), but not Thracians. The Trojan language could have been Non-Indoeuropean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrrhenian_languages)as well. Read further here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_language).

Peyrol
12-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Example of latin word of etruscan/etrurian origin:

-Persona (person), from the etrurian "Fersu"
-Populus (people) from " *poplos"
-Mundus (world) from "munthu"
-Miles (Military)
-Atrium (same in english)

And many others.

Volkodav
12-26-2011, 08:05 PM
- There is no evidence that the Thracians and Dacians spoke similar langauges, because none of them had written records
- Latin was an Italic language, related to Faliscan, Oscan, Umbrian and Venetic
- There is no historical evidence that support the mythology Romans used to originate themselves from.
- The Trojans were possibly related to Greeks or Hittites (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites), but not Thracians. The Trojan language could have been Non-Indoeuropean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrrhenian_languages)as well. Read further here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_language).
- wikipedia = shite
- Russian arheologists discovered ancient armure for women, that means that the Amazonian tribe is real => Greeks were right => Greek mytology is real => Aeneas escaped from Troy and created Rome, also his predecesors are the Julii family
- Troy was another word for Tracya, at a time when the world (Europa) was inhabited only by the Greeks (all Mediteranean) and Celts (all the inland), thracians were part of the great celtic family.

HungAryan
12-26-2011, 08:07 PM
- wikipedia = shite
- Russian arheologists discovered ancient armure for women, that means that the Amazonian tribe is real => Greeks were right => Greek mytology is real => Aeneas escaped from Troy and created Rome, also his predecesors are the Julii family
- Troy was another word for Tracya, at a time when the world (Europa) was inhabited only by the Greeks (all Mediteranean) and Celts (all the inland), thracians were part of the great celtic family.

Greek mythology was Pagan.

Peyrol
12-26-2011, 08:10 PM
C'mon man, mythology isn't reality...actually, Roma was founded with the unification of some small etrurian (from northern riverside of river Tiber/Tevere) and latin (from southern riverside) villages of peasants under a single King.

Volkodav
12-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Greek mythology was Pagan.
I'm not praying to them, also that was the only religion who's deities are based on real people, and not on demons like the reast of pagan religions.

For example:
- Zeus raped a woman, woman gives birth to Hercules. So Zeus/Hercules were based on the actions of forgoten heroes or kings.
- Zoroastru is the sun god and hase the power over fire and can move the earth and do other paranormal actions, it also can be called in help using magic. That is a demon.

Greek gods could not be called to apear with the use of magic. Ofcorse in the later days as that religion evolved, this could be done also.

P.S. there is very big sin if you pray to demons, and not to God.

You put OUR FATHER here several times, but if you sey that exact thing you pray to satan because its a heresy, i'll write here the corect version of Our Father.

Peyrol
12-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Pre roman Italy and linguistical families (red: latin related peoples)

http://www.liceofranchetti.it/insegnanti/materiali/antonelli/italia_preromana.jpeg

Volkodav
12-26-2011, 08:35 PM
OUR FATHER

Our Father, Thy (You and all things yours) are in the skies (not heaven nor sky, because there are a lot of skies)
Holy be Your Name
Alive is Your Kingdom
Making Your Will (and not ours)
Like in the Skies, the same be on the earth (including the sun, moon and all the stars that go around the earth)(only the first sky we can see with our eyes)(including the pilons that hold the earth in place)
Giving us (agains giving, everytime giving, new things to be given, to us and to all that ask) the food for ???? (dont know english word, for advancement and for spiritual existance)

to tired now, will continue other time

-----------edited---------
See, you can not say Our Father in ancient Latin or modern English.
It can only be said in ancient Hebrew and Dacian languages.

Fincher
12-25-2016, 07:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVBN0_UOL6I